Cortex

Logiciel collaboratif de gestion des ressources digitales

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

5 avis

Steve
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very flexible and scalable system

Publié le 10/03/2021

Cortex has been able to meet the scale and speed demands for how our company works. Without the flexibility of the system and the ability to create multiple API workflows, we would not have been able to be as successful in keeping up with our asset production. The Orange Logic team behind Cortex was always eager to take on our challenges and find workable solutions.

Avantages

In our case, we've been able to scale the Cortex to meet our business needs, quickly adjust settings as our workflows change, and use APIs to integrate the system with many of our other production workflow tools. We've achieve both scale and efficiencies thanks to the flexibility of Cortex.

Inconvénients

Along with the flexibility that allowed us to achieve our scale and efficiency, that same flexibility can become complex if it's not planned out properly. It's tempting to do too much too quickly but a more manageable approach is to implement additional functionality in phases that build upon each other.

Antonio
  • Secteur d'activité : Affaires internationales
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

UN Photo DAM powered by Orange Logic Cortex

Publié le 13/06/2022

It has been overall positive since the launch on production in November 2020.

Avantages

SaaS solution, intuitive interface, powerful search and metadata management as well as robust storage and archives management via AWS. Robust cyber security features.

Inconvénients

Constant software upgrades that can be positive for bugs fixing and adding new features, but can disrupt team workflows and add complexity to standards and more work for the team.

Jerome
  • Secteur d'activité : Presse écrite
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Cortex by Orange Logic does a good job of managing many assets on both the backend and frontend

Publié le 01/07/2022

Being able to showcase all Assets of different types and make them available to customers easily and quickly for purchase is great. Exactly what you want in a platform like this. It is not our main DAM but rather our gateway for the public to access our Assets for purchase or licensing.

Avantages

The platform's asset management system works well. Batch editing for sets of assets is very quick and easy to use and being able to clean out old data is helpful. Calculator while a tad clunky to set up is very robust once running

Inconvénients

The only two things I find as a fault of the platform are when the use case sits slightly outside of its scope and future-proofing. We use the platform for both consumer and professional cases and while this is well suited to professional users, the need for every customer to have a login can be limiting for a consumer user who just wants to come on and purchase one print and will probably not be back again. I realise this use case is not the majority for this type of platform so it shouldn't detract from the overall score but one thing that I still find a little frustrating is the inability to have good quality use on mobile platforms. This might be once again a consumer use case type issue but not being able to simply adapt the site to be mobile and tablet friendly is a little bit of a pain and while it is coming along in most recent releases it is still very far away from where I would expect it to be in 2022. Coming from an e-commerce background and being able to edit sites with CSS to achieve a solid responsive design was what I was expecting when starting work on this platform but it needs to be said that the ability to edit templates outside of specific fixed templates is actually near impossible

Alternatives envisagées

Shopify

Pourquoi passer à Cortex

This was in place before I started
Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Loisirs, voyage et tourisme
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

DAM with Cortex

Publié le 09/12/2019

Cortex has vastly improved our discovery and branding processes.

Avantages

Ease of use is the biggest pro. Many users require little to no training in order to use basic functions within Cortex.

Inconvénients

The support tickets have started to be answered a little slow. Most questions are answered within two weeks, but critical issues still see care rapidly.

Lauren
  • Secteur d'activité : Musées et institutions
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Cortex is a superior digital asset management system

Publié le 13/09/2022

Even as the pandemic shuttered onsite collections access, Cortex allowed my organization to share our collection with anyone who has Internet access. It is easy and fast to bulk upload images and metadata, and make batch changes.

Avantages

I like that Orange Logic provides a ticketing system, Link, where I can raise a defect, ask a question or request an enhancement. I can prioritize tickets from critical to normal or even long-term. At any time I can log onto Link to see the status of the tickets that I've submitted. Answered tickets are archived, so I have a complete history of our evolving digital asset management system.

Inconvénients

Cortex is a very granular and robust product. I know that I'm missing out on features, but as the only power user, I simply do not have enough time to delve into all of them.