5 avis

Descript

Transcription management and video & audio editing software

5 /5 (5 avis) Donnez votre avis !

5 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
5 avis
Melissa K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

As easy as video editing gets, if you've never edited videos before, this is it

Publié le 12/02/2021

Unparalleled to anything I've ever use and in awe of how well it works every time I use it. Can't wait to see how this solution evolves.

Avantages

There is absolutely nothing in this world that is easier to use than Descript. It has saved me HOURS of work compared to Camtasia (which is really complicated and hard to learn). You can cut parts out of the video by deleting words from a transcript that Descript automatically generates, and remove filler words (um, ah) with a single click. The final video is better than when I use Camtasia to cut things down to the millisecond. It's a genius piece of software and everyone should try it.

Inconvénients

There are a lot of features I know I'm not utilizing enough.

Kristi A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Wonderful software, goes above & beyond what you’d expect

Publié le 22/04/2021

My overall experience with Descript has been incredibly positive. It has so many capabilities beyond transcription, and it has a beautiful UI that keeps everything organized in a really user-friendly way.

Avantages

After using many expensive transcription services, I thought it was time to look for something a little more automated and a bit more affordable. I came across this software and decided to give it a try since there is really nothing to lose. I honestly didn’t expect much, but what I got was far and away beyond what I ever expected to get. The transcription ability of the AI here is really wonderful for the product. It will require some work on your end is you need it presentable, but I’d you’re just using it for recordings, it does a really great job.

Inconvénients

I honestly have almost nothing to complain about, even remotely. The only thing I would caution against is expecting perfection from this as a transcription service.

Jordan W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Sports
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great tool for transcription

Publié le 23/02/2021

I really enjoyed the tool. Came for the transcription capability but now expanded some of our marketing due to the additional features.

Avantages

Transcription tool is bonkers cool! What would take me 5 hours is done in 30 minutes.

Inconvénients

Small learning curve. But easy afterwards.

Andrea B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

mind blowing functionality

Publié le 28/01/2021

Hands down the easiest video and text editor out there. features are mindblowing and makes editing fast and convenient. I recommend this for any video and podcasting editors.

Avantages

love that the transcripts are very accurate
the product has so many features and i am learning new features everyday
love that i can eliminate 4-5 pieces of software
love that i can create audio grams
very easy for editing text and video

Inconvénients

there are so many features, it does have a long learning curve with some of its functions
the demo videos are a little confusing and I had to watch them a few times to figure out how exactly to do certain things.

Harry R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Sports
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Transcribe whole videos with ease

Publié le 17/02/2021

When we record a very long video that we want transcribed, descript saves hours of work for us.

Avantages

I love how easy it is once it is set up to create a project, drag a video in, and get an entire transcription for it without taking almost any time.

Inconvénients

It can be a bit confusing with a steep learning curve initially. It took some time to get set up and used to.