Class Manager

4,8 (174)
Donnez votre avis !
Logiciel d'administration de cours pour les écoles de danse et les clubs

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

174 avis

Kirsty

Class Manager Review

Publié le 07/04/2021

Class Manager has dropped my paperwork hours from a couple every evening to simply an hour once a week.

With also the ease of use on my phone, I can respond to a parent within seconds rather than having to search through files to find the answer or set them up.

New parents can also sign up within seconds and take a look at trial classes without the need of handing out numerous forms for them to fill in

Avantages

Very versatile across many devices.
Very easy to create and add classes for a new season.
Creating and sending invoices/orders is a breeze.
Great customer service

Inconvénients

A link for a list of the latest parent enrolments to classes and seasons as you don’t get notified if someone has enrolled.

kirsty

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Constantly evolving

Very positive

Very positive

Avantages

The customer service is amazing. Really helpful and quick to reply. As it is still relatively new they are constantly evolving and improving and take on board suggestions and want to work with the customers to make it the best platform possible. It has made invoicing and chasing invoices up SO much easier. Massive time saver and now you can add products onto orders=even better

Inconvénients

Eg if I was looking at 100 invoices and I got half way through the list and went on one to look at it, if I then clicked back it would take me to the beginning of the list again which can be frustrating!

Mark
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Used since launch - this has improved overtime

Publié le 15/06/2020

generally a positive one however further updates needed to improve ease of use and functionality as it can make more admin work by keeping ontop of it.

Avantages

I enjoy how some of the requested updates gone in and the bills being sent by email

Inconvénients

It still needs a grouping system for classes for students who pay a monthly fee it would save hours of admin time and make time tabling alot easier

I have requested this since product launch as not all schools charge per lesson. The discount system is not fit for this purpose

No download able app with push notifications for bulletins etc... all done of weblinks which is increasing difficult to get parents to use and check regular

Ignus

Exceptional Organisation

Publié le 15/06/2020

Class Manager is a joy to use and have transformed, TRANSFORMED, the way we operate. And this is not an empty phrase, it genuinely feels like a little family. Their Facebook community is super supportive and adds to the family feel. Well done [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Avantages

Class Manager is by far the best software we trialed, primarily due to the fact that their team is exceptionally customer oriented. We ask, they make the changed, sometimes within the day. It does everything we need it to, it's user friendly, current and much cheaper than competitors. There are no hidden charges, none! Setup way a doddle and a joy. They also have the most amazing integration with Zoom, life saver!

Inconvénients

There are hardly any aspects we don't find useful. It took us a few days to get our heads around the idea of classes and lessons being separate but we've got it now. This may have been due to having to adapt to online lessons due to lockdown.

membermeister

Pourquoi choisir Class Manager

We needed to move our service online and integrate payment to keep up to date and current.

Pourquoi passer à Class Manager

Price, service, ease of use, ethos, flexibility.
Laura

Life made easy

Publié le 22/06/2020

The customer service is an absolute dream, the platform is simple and ease to use.

Avantages

Class Manager has a simple clean layout that is very easy to navigate around. It covers all the main features required to run a studio. They are constantly innovating and adding new features which is amazing.

Inconvénients

There are a few functions that are not available yet, such as text messages and instant payment for enrolment. However I know are working hard to develop.

The Studio Director et Jackrabbit Dance

Pourquoi choisir Class Manager

The company changed their pricing.

Pourquoi passer à Class Manager

I like how quick they are to respond to feedback and the customer service is amazing (dream team). The price point is also very manageable for a small studio.
Lisa

Easy to use system

Publié le 07/04/2021

Customer service is excellent. I did have a couple of issues initially and these were dealt with quickly and effectively.

Avantages

I love how easy class manager is to use, everything I need to organise my classes from registers to invoices is all in one place. I like how parents can set themselves up as a customer making it less work for myself.

Inconvénients

The policies section could be more user friendly as I found this quite difficult during the initial set up.

Kelly
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Class manager review

Publié le 15/06/2020

The help and support that they give you is brilliant. I love that they listen to their clients and evolve the system based on needs. I also like that it’s a fixed fee and that you are not penalised for having more clients or wanting to use all aspects of the system.

Avantages

Being able to send invoices at the click of a button, clients able to access their area for all information, able to send an email to everyone easily

Inconvénients

You can’t put a class on hold you have to change dates and archive it. If you no longer have certain clients involved in classes even if you do an email to everyone they still come up on the email.

membermeister et DanceStudio-Pro

Pourquoi passer à Class Manager

The fixed fee and how helpful and supportive they were on the phone and how they explained all the things that were evolving to continue to make the system work effectively.
Gemma

Customer Service Second to None

Publié le 11/05/2021

It’s made my admin much easier and cut the time down substantially. You can quickly and easily see how much you are owed in fees and who has and hasn’t paid which makes things much easier. You can also quickly and easily chase up outstanding invoices.

Avantages

The instant access to a human customer service agent via the online chat is without a doubt the best out there! Any issues, questions or problems are sorted quickly and easily.

Inconvénients

Some of the features are difficult to get your head around at first. Not very obvious. But once you understand it, it’s much better. Also some things you would like to do for everything, you have to do individually. But again, once it’s done once, you can copy it month by month.

membermeister

Pourquoi passer à Class Manager

Price. The price stays the same for how ever many customers/students you have.
Emma

Never going back !

Publié le 18/06/2020

Excellent , it’s made the move to online learning so much easier and we now have all our info stored somewhere central that we can Access and the calendar and other administrative tools have made us look much more professional and organised so we can get on with the fun creative stuff !

Avantages

Ease of use for parents and staff . Prior to class manager we had no way of knowing if our messages were being read and acted on. The daily email reminder for zoom classes ensures we are reaching our students and parents . The customer support has been excellent !

Inconvénients

When composing an email I sometimes would loose my progress if I forgot to save draft when opening other windows

Zoom Workplace

Pourquoi passer à Class Manager

Good customer service from outset and reviews from other dance teachers
Isael Alexander
Isael Alexander
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

The most stable t virtual training platform

Publié le 13/04/2023

Avantages

What struck me the most about this platform is its ease of use and how stable it is, as well as how easy it is for students to adapt to it.

Inconvénients

I feel like it can be a little less expensive

Courtney
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Its a Class Act

Publié le 17/06/2020

We have been very pleased with our overall experience thus far. The customer service is unmatched by any other company we have worked with, your eagerness and willingness to adapt to the needs of your customers and the changes we are seeing in the world are commendable and have greatly benefited our unplanned pivot to the online teaching world. While we haven't quite seen the benefit yet on the administrative front, implementation of the new system hadn't fully taken place when we went into lockdown so we still have a few things to integrate before September that should be helpful.

Avantages

The feature I have appreciated the most is customer service. Whether you have emailed, messaged or interacted over Facebook, the customer service team is always willing and able to answer. The team has gone to great lengths to assist us and has even been able to expedite rolling out software features based on our individualised needs. They are very open to constructive criticism and feedback in an effort to improve upon their software and service for the betterment of their various clients and the administrative ease that we are all so desperately in need of.

Inconvénients

There are a variety of features that have not yet been introduced that unfortunately have made the ease of use for myself and our team a little more difficult than we'd anticipated. Our old system was built using Google Drive which apart from the email integration, invoicing capabilities and security we felt worked quite well for us but we wanted something that would be more professional and would help us streamline our admin processes and improve with parental communication. We still believe this can be achieved but there are still some features, like being able to look at a specific location/class and see an overview of the whole term (absences, illnesses, teacher/student notes) that was very useful as a teacher and administrator, being able to make notes that can be actioned by teachers/administrators and be able to collect data from free triallers, members and leavers that help us track our trends for review. We know that many of these features are in the pipeline and others will require us to adapt but we'd welcome further collaboration to help as we want this to succeed just as much for ourselves as we do for you.

Mariona

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Has saved me so much time!

Publié le 15/06/2020

I am very happy with it and the costumer service has always been great answering all my questions and taking on my feedback during development process. I believe this app is great for my business and has saved me a lot of time, specially when I didn't have the budget to hire people to help me with admin work.

I believe in the capacity of this team to keep developing an app that it is up to date and keeps offering smart solutions to businesses like mine. I hope they develop a phone App version in the future for parents and studio owners .

Avantages

I like how user friendly the software is and the fact that it suits perfectly the nature of my business (dance school). I am able to coordinate classes, teachers, costumer data base, communication with costumers, invoicing system and merchandising orders all in one.
It has saved me a lot of time with spreadsheets and I know the information I store from my costumers and business is safe and protected.

Inconvénients

I joined this software at the initial stage of its development, I was one of the business who was part of the trial period. Obviously the software has some minor issues at the beginning and didn't offer all the potential it had at that stage. I had to wait for some features to be developed but they always delivered what they promised they were going to add to the App. Class Manager listened to their costumers's feedback and have always been very effective and proactive correcting and adding new features to the app. For example, they were extremely reactive to add online classes feature when the Covid-19 started.

Rachel
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Class Manager has changed my life!

Publié le 17/06/2020

I love that there is no more paper work and that parents / guardians are able to update their information easily. I also love the direct messaging function, meaning that emails don't get lost anymore.

Avantages

I have tried many different programmes to help with the running of my performing arts business, but generally have found them either very complicated to understand and use, lacked certain functionality, or were to expensive to go forward. I was recommended Class Manager by a colleague who uses it for her own dance school and immediately I knew this was the software for me. I started with the free trial and found I could locate my way around quite easily without any training, it made sense! I complied a list of questions and then jumped on a call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who talked me though the little things I got stuck on in a professional, knowledgeable and friendly manner, allowing me to come off the call with the confidence to go forward - and I know that if I get stuck on anything again the team will be ready and available to help me going forward. It really is everything I have been looking for - easy to use, parent portal functionality, staff access, invoicing and payment option and all at a great price. Thank you Class Manager team, you've made mine and my clients lives a lot easier and efficient! :-)

Inconvénients

Nothing has come up to date. When I spoke to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] he explained that a few functions were still to happen i.e texting function, so even though some functions may not be fully working the team are working hard to resolve it.

Jackrabbit Dance
Danielle Emily
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Excellent product

Publié le 01/08/2023

Excellent experience great customer service

Excellent experience great customer service

Avantages

I love the fact it is so easy to create seasons, charge for classes and access information quickly

Inconvénients

I would like a better app to use one that mirrors the website exactly

Jackrabbit Dance

Price point
Rachel

100% perfect!

Publié le 15/06/2020

I have been using them since they launched, they have listened to feedback, customer suggestions and respond to anything so quickly. Excellent service and so easy to use.

Avantages

The most useful feature for me is invoicing and payments using stripe. Before using class manager I would spend hours of my week creating invoices for parents and chasing up payments. Class manager generates all these for you and cut down admin time by more than half.

I also really like the messages feature, being able to quickly communicate with parents in an official capacity. Being able to communicate with just one class, the whole school, or selective parents, And the new feature to see if email have been read and how many times is an absolutely game changer!

Inconvénients

I honestly don’t think I could say anything bad about class manager, I have never had any problems that haven’t been resolved and were usually my own fault anyway!

Melissa
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent product and support team

Publié le 07/04/2021

The support from the team has been amazing since we took on Class Manager. Previously we had done everything manually and via paper copies, but the COVID year has driven us to do things differently and Class Manager has really helped with this. The team have been brilliant at answering questions and the facebook group has been great for sharing tips and getting quick responses

Avantages

Class Manager is so easy to use and follows a common sense / logical approach.
The ability to plan classes for multiple teachers, venues and genres has revolutionised the way we can manage classes. The links to be able to electronically take the register and have it updated in real time has been invaluable (especially over the last year!), and being able to invoice in one easy click has been amazing. Our outstanding fees have never been so small and this has been driven by how easy the system is to use for both the staff and the parents.

Inconvénients

I'd like the ability to print off a timetable from the system. I might be missing something, but a calendar that can be printed off would be really helpful as sometimes you just need to see the overall picture to pick out the clashes!

Gemma
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Simple and Affordable

Publié le 13/04/2021

I’ve had no problems. I’ve been with them from the start and it’s made my life so much easier and saved me hours and hours of admin time

Avantages

I love that I can use this software on multiple devices wherever I am in the world. I can coordinate with my team and customers with ease- and can see at a glance what invoices, registers etc are outstanding. Customer service is amazing too- so any problems, I know somebody will help me

Inconvénients

Sometimes, when using a new feature it’s not always obvious but once I’ve done it, it’s easy and quicker the next time. It’s not really a con as actually CM are always improving and adding to their package so it’s better value all the time.

Letisha
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports

Exactly what I needed

Publié le 07/04/2021

Can’t say how happy I am with with this product after using a competitor who seemed to be “a jack of all trades and a master of none”

Avantages

Love the ease of it, the features that don’t cost extra except credit for texting which I find perfectly acceptable because I control how much I purchase for what I use, customer service, the way classes are automatically archived and the copy class feature is amazing

Inconvénients

At the start there weren’t all the features I needed but it certainly has it now.

Naomi

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Gives me more time, more money, less stress!

Publié le 15/06/2020

The team have been friendly, approachable and always happy to help. They keep me updated on all updates; even those still in development, so we can comment and be involved in the process. They really do put the users at the heart of everything they do.

Avantages

Class manager is user-friendly and easy for even the most basic of IT users. Whenever I may have been confused, I just contact one of the team and they are always quick and happy to help!
This saves me so much admin time and is so reasonably priced for the large amount of work it does!

Inconvénients

Nothing! It really is amazing stuff! The team are constantly listening to users and adding new aspects to the software constantly. Everything I’ve wanted for my dance school, they have provided. Even during these challenging times of covid-19, they have given dance school owners a range of items that have helped us throughout to continue working productively online.

Jaclyn

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing Software! Fabulous Customer Service!

Publié le 24/06/2020

Avantages

Class Manager is incredibly easy to use. From the moment you login it is all very straightforward and logical, making it very easy to adapt to my business. The customer service is second to none, with any issues dealt with in a friendly and timely manner. The cost is absolutely justifiable and I would honestly never use another dance software again.

Inconvénients

There are a few features that are not yet available such as accounting software integration, however the rate at which new features are added is incredibly quick, so I expect any missing features are always just around the corner.

Nina

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Class manager - very helpful for my business

Publié le 15/06/2020

Excellent. Always quick to answer any questions. And I'm not great at tech so I had a lot of questions to start with all of which were answered v quickly and sorted. Great live demo too so I learnt with someone talking me through it rather than having to work it out for myself.

Avantages

Being able to see/edit all my classes at once and change as pupils join/leave. It saves a lot of time and keeps everything looking organised. Also being able to see at a glance who's paid, who's yet to pay, being able to send gentle reminders to parents at a click of a button rather than sending out individual emails. This all saves a lot of time and makes everything seem more professional. It has meant I can get on with planning my lessons and spend less time on my admin.

Inconvénients

The only negative would be inputting dates of birth for my students, it was tricky to do at first as I think it was in the opposite to the UK setting but I believe that's changed now.

Hayley
  • Secteur d'activité : Loisirs, voyage et tourisme
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Class Manager is just BRILLIANT

Publié le 11/04/2021

Time saving, easy, accessible, good for team, good for parents, great for registers, free trials and peace of mind and efficiency.

Avantages

Class Manager is just BRILLIANT. They are so responsive to feedback and the ever-changing needs of their clients. They are personable, professional and the software is fantastic. I’ve used 2 others and this is by far the best and the cheapest! Don’t hesitate! xx

Inconvénients

When I started it was new and needed a few extra things - but the team IMMEDIATELY implemented them after feedback.

Karren
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports

Excellent product

Publié le 08/05/2021

Its been really positive and easy to use

Its been really positive and easy to use

Avantages

The ease of use for both staff and customers has been amazing compared to a program that was used last year.
Everyone loves the invoicing look and ease of payment.

Inconvénients

I think there is a few things to make life easier such as making modification to invoices once a person has paid.

Liz
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

Great for the price

Publié le 15/04/2021

Super easy to deal with, the time delay as they are in the UK is something to get used to but for the price we are dealing with that. Everything we have asked has been health with or explained which is lovely.

Avantages

Class manager is an easy to use software that helps our studio run efficiently without costing a fortune

Inconvénients

There are always options that we would love to have but the team at class manager are always updating new features on requests taken. Sometimes its a little clunky heading back into some screens but again they are working on improvements all the time

Jessica

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great software… fabulous customer service and help

Publié le 02/08/2023

Class manager is the full package! We run all of our scheduling and customer management through it. It’s fabulous for booking trial classes for new customers too!

Avantages

Class manager helped us to manage the rapid growth of our studio with ease! It has so many fabulous features… we would be lost without it!

Inconvénients

There is nothing that comes to mind… it’s great!