115 avis

Frazer

Dealer management software for car dealerships

4,7 /5 (115 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
115 avis
Sammi H.

BEST COMPANY EVER

Publié le 31/01/2019

The best experience I've had from being sold the product to dealing with their 24/7 tech support. you won't find a more dedicated company. if you're thinking about this product do yourself a favor. Just do it already. I promise you won't regret the purchase.

Avantages

ease of use is a plus. I can train old school sales guys that are stuck on pen and paper to use the easy contracts here in less than a day. shortened the time for sales to an easy 30-45 min process (includes F&I). the friendly staff is a huge help for those of us that don't have computers 100% down yet.

Inconvénients

no cons. They are open to suggestions to improve their product and usually add them to the next update.

Michael H.

Why I have used Frazer DMS software for over 20 years

Publié le 25/09/2020

I have never in over 20 years encountered an issue with Frazer DMS software that couldn't be reconciled with a simple call to the help desk.

Avantages

Their support team is ready and able to help us with any question, whether it is about a specific report or function, like handling a repo within the system, or an accounting question. Their support team is ready and able to help. The program is straight forward and ergonomically design with common sense and ease of use at the forefront.

That [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] moved from Atlanta to New York state

Hi Michael,
We appreciate your feedback and thank you for the great review! Here's to another 20+ years of working together to help provide the quality software and customer service that independent dealers should come to expect!

Kevin K.

Frazer Keen Review

Publié le 10/03/2021

Great software, easy to use, good price point for small car lots and buy here pay here car lots.

Avantages

I would say best part if the uploading of photos to the advertising companies with ease. This is probably the best part about the software. The forms that come with it are also user friendly.

Inconvénients

The software itself is a little antiquated as far as the interface. It does get the job done but it will look like software from the 90s.

Hi Kevin,
Thank you kindly for the great review. We appreciate that you are making good use of our various vehicle uploads to help make managing your inventory easier. There are more vendors and partners being added all the time and we welcome you to give us a call at 888-963-5369 if you want to hear more about some of our other integrations for things such as inventory valuation guides, credit checks, text messaging, customer financing, and even free subscriptions to satellite radio for you and your customers!

Naomi A.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Not User-friendly but great price

Publié le 01/08/2019

It was nice to have a software to enter all sales and purchases, however,all the necessary information I felt was needed wasn't available. There ended up having to be lots of notes taken on the deal jacket to make sure all details were recorded.

Avantages

Great price, especially when we were first starting out and didn't have much extra funds available.

Inconvénients

It wasn't user friendly. It didn't have fields where we could enter how the customer paid (cash, credit card, cashier's check, etc.) and when. I could access it remotely if I was at home, however, if one of my employees was in the software I had to wait until he was done.

Réponse de Frazer Computing Traduire en français

Hi Naomi, thanks for the feedback! If you'd like to learn how to enter customer payment types (or anything else), please reach out to our support team by phone, chat, or email. If your employees have the need to access Frazer from outside the office, you may be a candidate for online Hosted Frazer, which would eliminate that remote sharing. I hope that helps!

Aaron H.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Their service will not be beat

Publié le 04/02/2021

They are just exceptional. We have been with Frazer for 20 years and I cant think of a single bad experience with them.

Avantages

Their customer service. The software itself is extremely user friendly. But ultimately it is the customer service that makes them unbeateable. If we have an issue or a question, it is handled immediately. When you call, you are not put on hold for 20-30 minutes. They pick up in seconds. Everytime I have called I have felt like the upmost priority. I've had issues that truly didnt even pertain to them. Issues that I was unsure who to reach out to. And they have been the ones to help. Just an extremely awesome group that goes above and beyond for their customers.

Inconvénients

Any of the features that I have had an issue with in the past, they have always worked their best to customize to fit our needs better. Obviously different companies will have different needs. But I truly have no complaints when it comes to their software and service.

Hi Aaron,
Thank you kindly for the excellent review! We hang our hats on providing the best support possible regardless of the issue at hand and your comments made our team's day. Here's to another 20 successful years of working together!

Michael F.

FRAZER IS MY RIGHT HAND

Publié le 02/03/2020

FRAZERS SIDEKICK DOESNT PROPERLY UPLOAD THE PICTURES TO MY WEBSITE

Avantages

THE INTEGRATION BETWEEN FRAZER AND ALTS OR ETAPS IS SO HELPFUL, AND OFFERING OUTSIDE FINANCING THROUGH THE PLATFORM HELPS CREATE AN INCREASE IN SALES BECAUSE OUR CUSTOMERS CAN LEAVE FINDING THE FINANCING TO US.

I WOULD ONLY ASK HOW TO GET SIDEKICK TO WORK

Réponse de Frazer Computing Traduire en français

Hello Michael, Thank you for taking the time to give us such great feedback. We would love to return the favor by helping make sure your Sidekick app is working properly. Please feel free to call one of our helpful support techs at 888-963-5369 and we will be certain to get Sidekick and your uploads sorted in short order.

Amy H.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Every Dealer needs Frazer!

Publié le 29/10/2019

appreciate the fast support and very user friendly and affordable!

Avantages

the ease of understanding each screen and the reporting

Inconvénients

since it's based on one computer in our office, the other users have a slight lag-time when communicating with the main computer

Deanna O.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Frazer Auto Dealer is the best bang for your buck if you run a car dealership!

Publié le 06/12/2019

My problem that Frazer fixed was having one organized software that we could have our sales, sales tax reports and even some basic repair/recon bills. Frazer did the job!

Avantages

The pros are the value, amazing price! While the competitors charge two times the amount! Amazing product!

Inconvénients

Only "con" Please note, Frazer Auto dealer software does not have any options to run a service center.

Utilisateur vérifié

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Customer Service Is Stellar

Publié le 02/03/2021

The software works for our smaller dealership. The customer service is amazing.

Avantages

Regardless of the issues/quirks we may experience, the customer service is second to none. They ALWAYS make sure your issue is resolved immediately and quickly.

Inconvénients

Some feature feel antiquated compared to other DMS but they are improving.

Hi,
Thank you for taking a moment to leave the awesome feedback. It's fantastic to find that you appreciate our customer service so much and have made notice of our efforts to constantly improve Frazer. We look forward to bringing your business more of the high-quality customer service and software it demands in the years to come.

Patti H.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Frazer is the an important part of any auto dealership

Publié le 07/04/2021

Length of time a vehicle is on the lot is easy to track with this software. I am able to keep a reign on floorplan expenses too.

Avantages

Ease of use and the customer service area. If you need anything - just call. They are informed and ready to help!

Inconvénients

I would like to not add a new vendor for purchases from an individual. It would be easier if you just had an option to select individual and add information from that screen

Brenda O.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best customer service out there!

Publié le 11/03/2019

I downloaded the demo a few months before we were able to get our dealer license, so I could learn the software. I've had it from the very beginning. I have done all my accounting for the dealership on this software and I actually prefer it to other accounting software like QuickBooks as all the accounts are already set up properly and I can just run my dealership instead of trying to play accountant. I've added the payment processing integration (as I also do a few BHPH deals); I can pull credit reports from within the app, and all of my forms are updated for me. I don't have to keep track of what forms need to be replaced.

Avantages

The software is affordable for my tiny car lot. Any additional services are integrated through the software seamlessly and Ala Carte, so the software grows with my business. This has been the most cost effective item for my business being that we are just over a year old. What is really priceless and you can't get this with any other DMS out there, is the customer service. Today I had a small issue so I emailed customer service with my problem and they called right away and were able to connect to my computer to resolve the problem. I had to step away from the call and I literally was able to sit back and concentrate on other things while the customer service rep fixed a missing file in the software. When I came back to my desk, there was a note on the screen that everything was resolved and he was disconnected from my computer. I have used their customer service support several times and I can't possibly say enough good things about these people.

Inconvénients

This is a pro but also a con. It's not internet based, so it is saved to a network. Which means it can be somewhat difficult to gain information when not right in front of the computer. It does have a phone app that can be downloaded, but this is still very basic information. However the app is great for inputting new inventory.

Paul D.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Hard to believe!

Publié le 16/11/2016

After being in the car business for 25 years and working with a number of DMS companies I can honestly say that Frazer is unbelievable. I want to start by saying that the customer service they offer is not just industry leading but world class! They are always available, friendly, knowledgeable and get the job done right now. Frazer keeps common forms on hand which allows dealers to immediately add them and use them for no extra charge or wait. Frazer does an amazing job with integrating with all the major players in the automotive software business. Frazer is a complete DMS package and includes accounting software making it all you need to run your car store. Really I could go on and on about my satisfaction with the product and company. Oh and did I mention it's also thousands less than most of the major competitors, that doesn't even make sense!
Thanks Frazer and the people of Frazer
Paul Duke-Duke Motor Co.

Avantages

I am most impressed with the level of customer support and the good people you have in your support center.

Inconvénients

I don't like that you need to save a working deal as a prospect or cancel a sale if there was something that needed to be changed. I like to save deals along the way and then have a function to finalize the deal once all the particulars have been settled. I want there to be an easier access to know what the profit is on a deal without having to pull a recap sheet. I like to have the profit or at least the front end gross available to me when working the deal. That is super frustrating when you are trying to quickly make a deal work.

Linda B.

Must have for Used Auto Dealers

Publié le 01/12/2020

We list all our inventory on Frazer, we do all our sales through this software, and we send all vehicle info from Frazer to our website and advertisers.

Avantages

Frazer is easy to use and always is there to help, if you have a problem. If have used Frazer for over 20 years and have seen many wonderful changes over the years. Frazer is always trying to improve and meet the needs of the dealers using them. They also are fair with their pricing.

Inconvénients

I have discussed this with my staff and we can not come up with a problem. I know this is strange, but we are very thankful for Frazer.

Hi Linda,
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Frazer and are very thankful for the opportunity to help your business with day to day operations as well. Hopefully, we will have the privilege of continuing to provide you with quality software and services for 20 plus more years to come!

Carlos R.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Truly Great for a moderate Dealer!

Publié le 21/10/2017

Made selling cars EASY!

Avantages

I really love that everything is straight up. You can basically train anyone very easily. When I first started the program, I was thrown in by management. I called support with small things I couldn't understand and they would log in to my desktop and guide me step by step. They really took time and put effort into teaching their customers how to use the software. The sales screen is easy, inventory is easy, bill entering is easy. I mean it is an easy software. I love this and recommend it for sure. They even ask their customers for more ideas! We all get to vote on the idea and if it reaches enough votes, they will implement it in the system!

Inconvénients

I think what I dislike about the software is that it is not customizable. You can't change the backgrounds and such. There is no room to change the colors to match your business or anything like that. It is not huge set back however, it is still great.

Kenneth S.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Top Shelf, tried many other software products !!!

Publié le 24/01/2021

Frazer makes putting a deal together simple. It also make tracking inventory and costs simple. The reports and daily paperwork are by far better than anything we’ve used.

Avantages

We’ve used this software soon after they were approved in Texas. We bought it, trained ourselves and have been using it since. It was and still is that simple to use. We have had questions, but the support is there when needed

Inconvénients

Frazer serves the majority of our needs, we have had some small problems exporting pictures to other sites, but they have always been resolved.

Hi Kenneth,
We appreciate your great review and are glad to hear you find our software simple to use! It's also nice to find we've been able to resolve any issues you may have had in the past since we take great pride in our customer service and welcome you to let us know if there are any further needs we might be able to help you fulfill in the future.

Betty B.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Awesome product with amazing customer support!

Publié le 01/12/2020

I use the software to manage all of our inventory. It also has wonderful integration partners so I can prepare documents and do our indirect lending and credit checks right through the software. I also am able to directly upload pictures and status on our inventory directly to our website.

Avantages

This is an outstanding used auto inventory dealer management software. The customer service for this company exceeds any I have seen.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it is cumbersome to find a report, but a call to Frazer usually resolves the issue. They can customize about any report that you need

Hi Betty,
Thank you for the great feedback! We're glad to hear you're taking good advantage of the various services and features we offer to help make conducting business a bit easier. As always, please feel free to give us a call whenever you need assistance digging up that one report in the multitude of reporting options available, and we will be more than happy to lend a helping hand!

Jabi D.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Customer Service Always Goes Above & Beyond!

Publié le 11/02/2021

I was working from home due to bad snow storm and was having issues from my personal computer at home. I called Frazer and spoke to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and these guys were able to log on and take care of the issues I was having log on and also took the time to explain why I wasn't able to log on. Anytime any of our locations have an issue there is no hold time and staff is awesome! Always professional and willing to help!

Avantages

Easy to use and navigate.
It exports to the banks and other systems we use.

Inconvénients

Uploading pics is a bit of a process on getting them for inventory

Hi Jabi,
We are happy to hear you find Frazer easy to use and are making good use of the many integrations we offer. We also have a mobile application called Sidekick that may help make the process of adding photos to your Inventory easier. Please feel free to contact one of our expert support techs at 888-963-5369 if you like to find out more.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

easy easy easy!

Publié le 12/02/2021

Frazier is a key part of our dealership's success! I don't' know of any other software with the functionality of Frazier for the price.

Avantages

With Frazier I am able to keep track of all our BHPH customers very easy. Inputting customers, structioning deals, and printing paper work is REALLY easy!

Inconvénients

I've been using Frazier for a while. I wish they would work on and upgrade their CRM and inventory management

Hi,
Thanks for taking a moment to let us know about the value and simplicity you find in using Frazer! For what it's worth, we recently added an integration with Selly CRM and have more planned for the future. Please give us a call at 888-963-5369 if you'd like to learn more and we look forward to the continued privilege of being a part of your business's success!

J r R.

10+ years & still COMPLETELY SATISFIED

Publié le 07/05/2019

One word: FANTASTIC!

Avantages

I had & ran new car stores for 20 years before becoming an independent dealer. Used to pay $1,000 a month for what Frazer does. Of course, I do not need service department, or warranty or factory communications. But, this software does everything I need to sell cars. I never have been disappointed with their service or commitment. There are many more complicated and more expensive providers that are not as easy or complete.

Inconvénients

I wish I had set up the accounting side since day one. I can't figure out to go back or set a new start date for accounting. But, this will not stop me from being a customer.

Stephani S.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Amazing customer service & great product!

Publié le 20/07/2018

Allot

Avantages

We LOVE this software, it's very user friendly and if you get stuck on something or need them to create a report for you they are always helpful & always come through. We have been using this for 5+ years & love it!

Inconvénients

That it doesn't have a mobile app or mobile option for when not in office. It would be great if they would create an app and be current with technology of mobile phone use.

Réponse de Frazer Computing Traduire en français

Thank you for the great review, Stephani! And soon all Frazer dealers will have access to our Sidekick mobile app, coming soon to your state! Sidekick is already available to dealers in GA, KY, and FL. Keep an eye on our blog for announcements of our state-by-state rollout here: https://www.frazer.biz/news

Victor E.

The Best Used Car Dealer Program

Publié le 17/09/2020

I have been with FRAZER software since 1992. and I have nothing bur positive things to say about [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his staff. His team is friendly, incredible, amazing and very knowledgeable.

Avantages

Ease of use and how much it can do for your business.
Customer support is the BEST of any industry.

Inconvénients

I cannot answer this question because there is nothing I do not like about it.

Hi Victor,
Thank you kindly for the fantastic feedback and we are proud to be your Dealer Management Software of choice since 1992. We look forward to many more years of continuing to provide you and your business with the exceptional product and support you deserve!

Kevin S.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Would not RECOMEND frazer.

Publié le 17/08/2016

Well let's see. Lost half of my contacts, got customers making payments and principal not coming off of there payment as shown, got other customers that show I owe them money versus them owing me. I WOULD NOT RECOMEND THIS PROGRAM TO MY WORST ENEMY!

Avantages

Was great to start with. Then went to crap, took several man hours to re-install my customer network because frazer wouldn't do it and still not right! Losing business and have ALOT of pissed off customers!

Inconvénients

Customer service sucks! I mean if I'm paying X amount a month to have this so called GREAT service I expect it to work correctly and if not workin correctly then they should have to fix it!

William T.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best support in the industry

Publié le 21/02/2017

We have been a Frazer customer for over two years now, and had previously used other software that had cost many times what we pay now. Frazer has the most courteous and helpful staff that I have ever the pleasure to deal with. We sell about 1000 cars per year in the used car biz, and without Frazer, I would be swamped in paperwork as the office manager, CFO of our business. We will be a customer for life!

Avantages

Low cost, Friendly and helpful staff and instant revisions to forms without additional costs.

Inconvénients

No complaints at all. I'm still in amazement at the service.

Marybrigid S.

Frazer automotive software

Publié le 29/12/2020

Doing tax work is very easy
If you want something specific there are
Hundreds of reports you can run
Always positive. Been a customer for over 20 years. Good company to do business with

Avantages

Ease of use. Cost is excellent. Problems solved very quickly. Good employee attitudes

Inconvénients

I don’t dislike anything with the software

Hi Marybrigid,
Thank you kindly for the generous review and we are happy to hear you find value in using Frazer to help manage your business. We look forward to the honor of providing you with 20 more years of the quality services your dealership deserves!

Tara D.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best Auto Dealer Software out there!

Publié le 03/04/2019

Frazer has been the easiest and most affordable software used. It is very easy to use and set up. Customer service is great. Great way to keep track of inventory and customer accounts. Never had any issues. It backs up every day. When my computer recently crashed, it saved all of our data and customer service was able to quickly re install and load everything onto the new computer.

Inconvénients

I would not change anything about this software.