15 avis

Tridens Monetization

Un logiciel cloud innovant de facturation et de gestion des factures

4,9 /5 (15 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
15 avis
  • Secteur d'activité: Électronique grand public
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

B2C Subscription Management and Monetization Tool

Publié le 15/07/2021

Monetization is a powerful solution capable of covering the entire process, from the customer’s purchase to payment collection. The flexibility of product and discount configurations is very handy and easy to use.

Avantages

Monetization delivers on providing customized experience per customer segment. Dealing with consumer subscription services we need that flexibility to create targeted offers based on our clientele. The REST API and integrations with multiple payment gateways in Tridens Monetization are very useful for offering a selfcare portal and payment options to the customers.

Inconvénients

Perhaps adding more payment method options in payment-provider integrations.

• Secteur d'activité: Développement de programmes
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Billing solution for software engineering services

Publié le 08/03/2021

I am impressed about this service and i think software really has huge potential.

Avantages

I really enjoyed that it is easy to use and easy to setup for my use case. Service runs very smoothly without any serious interruptions and most important it is accurate and customizable. Software offers great advantage to integrate with other services through webhooks which perfectly fits into my case. Feature with configurable invoice templates is definitely an advantage over competitors.

Inconvénients

There are some specifics that would come handy like a bit of improvement on search filters and reports.

• Secteur d'activité: E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Super recurring billing for education services

Publié le 28/02/2021

It is easy to use, they have an intuitive and modern GUI. I like their support team, as well.

Avantages

I have been providing education services for business and individuals. It was easy to configure the product offering from one-time fees, recurring fees, promotions to discounts. I am using the payments and automatic dunning process.

Inconvénients

Dashboard could be configurable. I hope they will add this feature soon!

Mitja F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

An All-Round Solution for Billing Software Services

Publié le 23/03/2021

We now handle billing and payment collections for our regular clients pretty much automatically, thanks to Tridens Monetization. This process saves a great amount of time and error.

Avantages

I really enjoy the ability to configure a product catalogue and then onboard new clients with just a few clicks. I also use the invoice-to-email feature a lot, in combination with configurable billing and invoicing jobs.

Inconvénients

Generally, I never felt like anything was missing, but there was a slight learning curve with more complex features, since our goal was to automate the billing process entirely with some usage-based services as well. The support team was very responsive and happy to help.

Marko B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Innovative subscription and usage-based billing

Publié le 30/07/2020

Robust and scalable product with a great UX experience. The support team is always there to help you.

Avantages

Ideal for subscription and usage-based billing with a lot of useful real-time analytics reports.

Inconvénients

The learning curve might look too steep, but it depends on your experience with subscription and usage-based services.

Réponse de Tridens Traduire en français

Thank you for your review and for being our loyal customer.

Nejc R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The super platform for agencies to support subscription billing

Publié le 29/10/2020

Excellent experience!

Avantages

A robust platform from which my agency handle my customer base with different types of subscriptions and business model. Furthermore, it supports a high level of configuration and seamless integration with various payment gateways; we selected Stripe. I like the UX experience, as well.

Inconvénients

I think there is nothing I did not like about this software.

• Secteur d'activité: Équipements publics

Rating and Billing Engine for Utility Companies

Publié le 28/05/2021

We have a part of our customers in Monetization, where we rate their consumption and apply other fees. We prepare invoices for printing through a configurable template in Monetization, then export them to an FTP location. Automating the meter-data feed with CSV files saved us a lot of time. Our customers also use the Monetization self-care portal to view bills and meter-read history.

Avantages

I like that we can use Tridens Monetization as a centralized solution for multiple services. We can define different billing cycles for our customers, based on the service they are using. We configured the data mapper in Monetization to receive our meter read data via CSV files, which work great out of the box.

Inconvénients

We are happy with the responsiveness of the team. We had to learn how to use Monetization, but the team prepared good workshops for us.

• Secteur d'activité: Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement

Port Services - Complete Monetization Tool

Publié le 28/05/2021

We charge vessel operators for imports, exports, and handling charges. The charge calculation happens based on a number of product and rate combinations that we store in Tridens Monetization. Rates vary based on the type of containers (regular, refrigeration, hazard), based on the cargo type, weight, and multiple other parameters. Additionally, we charge clients for pick-ups, late-fees and cargo movement. All the prices are managed in Monetization, which is also able to export financial reports and invoices for printing.

Avantages

We make good use of the combination of billing intervals with one-time invoices, which allows us to have regular clients with monthly or semi-annual fees, while still being able to issue an “over the counter” invoice for special services and Customs charges.

Inconvénients

We imported a lot of different pricing combinations and we needed to find an optimal way on how to manage all that.

Gasper V.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Subscription billing for SaaS companies

Publié le 04/11/2020

So far, so good. Tridens Monetization is an exceptional billing tool for any SaaS company.

Avantages

Excellent for any subscription business . I like how the pricing from plans, bundles, products
with discounts, and contracts could be configured. They have well documented REST APIs.
The integration via the REST APIs was straightforward. Very easy to set up credit card
processing through Braintree.

Inconvénients

Nothing negative I could say about the tool yet.

• Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

An agile real-time convergent billing fo telecoms

Publié le 26/11/2020

We are very satisfied. Tridens Monetization is a modern real-time charging and billing platform with a great UX and comprehensive built-in analytics and reporting.

Avantages

It's a cloud-native solution, which gave us an option to install and use it on-premise. It supports protocols such as radius, diameter, and 5g http/2. We configured prepaid and postpaid customers in the platform: We do real-time rating for both types. The platform also offers an offline rating. We seamlessly integrate the platform with payment gateways, CRM, and ERP app.

Inconvénients

Not relay much, although there is always space for improvements

• Secteur d'activité: Assurance

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Good insurance subscription and usage-based billing

Publié le 24/05/2021

We are an established insurance company. We are using standard features such as
subscription billing, invoicing, and payment. Besides these features, we use more innovative
usage-based pricing models, which gives us an extra edge compared to our competitors. The
ability to provide transparency to our AR collection process by allowing other departments
to access and run their reports is an added benefit, as well.

Avantages

I love to accomplish all my tasks inside Tridens Monetization from customer management,
product catalog, billing, invoicing, payments, collections, finance management, etc. I
especially like their real-time analytics, which enables my company data-backed decisions
that keep my business aligned with growth.

Inconvénients

The complexity of the usage-based rating. It takes some time to understand the concepts.

Joseph O.
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Robust usage-based billing solution for Media companies of all sizes

Publié le 08/11/2020

We streamlined the revenue more efficiently and controlled critical KPIs via comprehensive analytics and reporting.

Avantages

Ease of use intuitive intelligent approach !

Inconvénients

Still in the discovery phase not identified yet, I don't think there are any issue, but I am sure that if there are any; Tridens solution team will approach and rise to the challenge to make it work.

Ana A.

Project Management Monetization Tool

Publié le 11/06/2021

The product configurability and versioning options are a very welcome feature which allowed me to omit multiple other tools I was using previously, and saved a lot of manual work. I can create new offers for my clients on-the-fly by bundling together my existing products. I would definetly recommend Monetization.

Avantages

Monetization has a very robust and easy to use interface for client management and pricing configurations. I’m able to keep track of everything in one solution, and the configurability of the products and plans makes it very easy to maintain a catalogue for our services.

Inconvénients

There are no specific cons to be noted at this point. I am currently in the process of setting up the financial reporting feature and the team is very helpful.

• Secteur d'activité: Équipements publics
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

A Flexible EV-Charging Rating and Billing Solution

Publié le 01/04/2021

At the moment we are rating and billing usage on our EV charging platform to our clients based on different parameters. We have multiple plans defined in the system with different pricing. We are preparing to use the payment-integration as well. Our system communicates with Tridens Monetization through their REST API.

Avantages

The ability to configure prices for usage-based rating in Tridens Monetization is extremely flexible to a point where we can define our own parameters on each charger, then consider them in the rating process. That way we are able to segregate our pricing to urban/suburban areas, happy-hours, charging-speed, and even more. This flexibility, combined with the ability to create different plans with free resources, really allows us to fine-tune our marketing strategy for our EV software.

Inconvénients

We do not find any cons at the moment. We are happy with the solution and the support team.

Goran H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The platform for billing and payments automation

Publié le 24/05/2021

We are satisfied with the platform because it gives us the tools to support our business cases and enables our current and future growth. We established a genuine partnership relationship with the vendor.

Avantages

I like the UI and the flexibility of the platform very much. We use the platform for customer management, product catalog, billing, invoicing, and payments.

Inconvénients

In general, I like this platform. There is nothing to dislike.