2 avis

stayhome.ai

Planification de l'espace de bureau et gestion des effectifs

5 /5 (2 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
Fonctionnalités
100% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
2 avis
Amit M.
Secteur d'activité: Internet
Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
Traduire en français

Looking to save 30% of your operational expenses? Meet Stayhome.ai!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 22/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

In March 2020 we started to send some of our employees’ homes (due to the pandemic situation), so we were searching for a system to manage teams in a “partly remote” environment. We reached out to the guys at Stayhome.ai and after a short trial on a limited number of teams (which went great), we went out and bought a license for our company. That’s when the REALLY exciting things started to happen. After using the system for 3 months we realized that we, in fact, do not need to bring people back to the office (not that they wanted back anyway) – their productivity increased, they felt happier at home, why bring them back? Long story short, we were able to downsize our office and cut our costs by approx. 30% all thanks to Stayhome.ai.

Avantages

We cut our office space costs by ~30% just by moving to this platform. Highly recommend. The value offer of the platform is quite unique, so I do not know where to start. From KPIs tracker, time attendance, and overall workforce management, this platform made our lives not only easy but help save the company so much money - it actually saved our business.

Inconvénients

It took us SOME time to realize the value, so if you are looking for something that will help you in the short term, you might not realize how it can change your business.

Réponse de Stayhome.ai

Dear Amit, thank you so much! Especially during this period, it is so rewarding to know that our platform makes you and your employees safer.

Note détaillée

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 10.0/10

Ron S.
Secteur d'activité: Ressources humaines
Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
Traduire en français

Stayhome.ai completely transformed the way I manage my teams!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 18/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Stayhome.ai completely transformed the way I manage my teams! As we were entering the post-COVID reality of partly remote, partly in-office work, I caught myself spending more and more time catching up with everybody – who is where and working on what? Excel spreadsheet planning did not last for long… But since I found stayhome.ai, team management was a blessing. Get a push-notification in the app, generate schedule, done! Thanks guys!

Avantages

The platform is agile and very easy to use

Inconvénients

There is nothing at this time that I can think of

Réponse de Stayhome.ai