FOUNDATION

Construction accounting software for managing job costing

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

171 avis

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Project Management

Publié le 12/10/2020

It's been wonderful to implement a new software to our project management.

Avantages

This software is great for keeping all documents relating to a project in one spot. It links all the items I use daily to the project so I don't have to store them on my computer.

Inconvénients

Took a little navigation to find where and how to get things in there. As well as the form making, but overall, not much I don't like.

Réponse de Foundation Software Traduire en français

Thank you for your positive review and taking time to share your feedback with FOUNDATION. We are happy to hear our software is meeting your expectations and making life easier for you and your project management team. Let me know if you'd like to talk with someone about making those custom forms and reports easier for you. We are happy to help. -Robin, rmo@foundationsoft.com

John

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Foundation Software makes construction accounting easy to understand.

Publié le 16/04/2021

Foundation has made record keeping easy and ready for outside auditors review procedures.

Avantages

Cost, user friendliness, help screens updated and online, and support is second to none.

Inconvénients

Absolutely nothing! Hope to expand our usage of Foundation software because we believe that we have not experienced the whole package benefit to date with different modules.

Sage 200 Evolution et Jonas Enterprise

Pourquoi choisir FOUNDATION

Construction accounting and work in process excellent and user friendly.

Logiciel antérieur

EXEControl

Pourquoi passer à FOUNDATION

Cost, setup looked easy, user friendly and construction job specific.

Réponse de Foundation Software Traduire en français

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear you're finding our software and support to be a valuable asset in all areas of your business. We look forward to a continued relationship with you and your team. You mentioned you'd like to expand your usage with our software. Check out the many Sales Demos available to you on the Client Portal. If you have any questions about that, or want to have someone from our team contact you, please let me know. I'm happy to help. Again, thank you!
-Robin, rmo@foundationsoft.com

Denver
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

No after sale support, cloud based servers down often

Publié le 25/10/2022

The pre-sale salesmanship is good enough to convince you that the software and support are worth the cost. Knowing what we know now, we absolutely would not have made the same choice when choosing our new accounting system.

Avantages

The software is relatively easy to use and understand as compared to other accounting systems

Inconvénients

Absolutely abysmal after sale customer support, call-backs after logging a support call occur 2-3 days after the call, support staff are grossly incompetent and have a marginal understanding of the software functions.

Gayle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great Software, Very Good Value, Oustanding Support. Usually get call back within 30 minutes

Publié le 01/03/2021

We save time on payroll since we no longer had to manually enter time cards for all the field employees. Project managers can easily view their project reports, rather than have to wait for a report to be printed and given to them.

Avantages

Ease of use. Once we got past the implementation, which was really pretty simple, we were off and running. Payroll importing of timecards feature is outstanding, no daily data entry except for overhead employees. You create your menu an follow the steps. Accounts Payable features are easy to use and data input in quick and easy, allows you to attached copies of the invoices so others can see what was shipped and invoiced. Check writing is simple and automatically creates additional invoice stub if invoices exceed allowed space on check.

Inconvénients

Would like to see ability to create more reports and lists without all the other data on the report. Must import to excel for some things, which to me is an extra step that could be avoided. Ability to insert blank lines on lists to separate employees on custom employee lists.
Doesn't have subaccounts for accounts that you want in more detail, such as repairs to your building or keeping auto expenses separately if you don't purchase the equipment module.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Pourquoi choisir FOUNDATION

Lack of enhancements, requests were pending for 4 years and not implemented. Cumbersome to use. If you had to call support wait time was poor. If you had additional questions, sometimes they would answer, sometimes had to have another support case opened.

Pourquoi passer à FOUNDATION

Easy of use in all modules. Ability to do multi state payroll in one batch. AIA invoicing much simpler to revise if a mistake is made. Better job cost reports for project managers. We called multiple customers to get their reviews and
Jacob

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great product with AMAZING customer service

Publié le 08/03/2021

We have had a great experience with Foundation, for our size business, it's perfect!

Avantages

The software is easy to use, and customizable. It's simple, and customer service is Fantastic.

Inconvénients

I wish there were more standard caned accounting reports like TTM income/balance sheets and the ability to customize standard budget reports. More filtering criteria to run reports would be great.

Sage Intacct

Pourquoi choisir FOUNDATION

It was bloated and difficult to use. Practically needed a PhD in ViewPoint to use, or spend a lot of money customizing. Their support team was very very very slow.

Because of ease of use.

Hi Jacob,
Thank you for your positive review and taking time to share your feedback with us. We are happy to hear our software is meeting your expectations and helping to make life easier for you and your team. Let me know if you'd like to talk with someone about those reports. Let's see if we can make them easier for you to work with. We're happy to help. -Robin, rmo@foundationsoft.com

Angel

Best Accounting Software for Construction Business

Publié le 07/10/2021

I feel like it pretty much has all the features it needs to run a construction business as far as accounting goes

That we can do AIA billing and. Certified payroll

Inconvénients

Not run on a cash basis and. Dry hard to change posted items.

QuickBooks Online Advanced

More Features

Logiciel antérieur

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Pourquoi passer à FOUNDATION

It has more features geared towards construction

Réponse de Foundation Software Traduire en français

Hi Angel! Thank you for your great review. We're happy to hear you love the functionality of our software and are benefitting from our advanced AIA and Certified Payroll capabilities. We look forward to working with you and your team and providing you the quality product you expect for years to come. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything. Always happy to help. -Robin, Client Success Advocate rmo@foundationsoft.com

Ed
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Good product for construction companies

Publié le 29/10/2019

Our users regularly give positive feedback, finding Foundation easier to use than our prior system. Support is excellent - we can submit help tickets online through the software and get calls back within 60-90 minutes (faster for the few times we indicated it was a critical issue). They use a customized version of TeamViewer to connect to our system and walk us through new processes or show us how to resolve problems.

Avantages

Consistency of workflow across modules, tight integration with their Payroll4Construction product, and minimal conflicts when multiple users are in the same module. Our prior accounting system gave us conflicts daily. Posting is also a streamlined process with good paperless options.

It is easy to modify print templates for invoices, checks, etc.

Inconvénients

The report module could be a bit more robust in terms of creating custom reports. But we've been able to build reports that meet our needs, even they aren't quite as customized as in our prior system (which used Crystal Reports).

Christine

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Foundation

Publié le 22/04/2021

The support team has been great, especially during the pandemic.

Avantages

Ease of use, I liked how there is a practice database to use.

Inconvénients

Tends to be glitchy at times, also the character limitation maybe an issue in the future.

Hi Christine,
Thank you for your positive review and taking time to share your feedback about FOUNDATION. We are so happy you're finding the software easy to use and that it's been beneficial in all areas of your business. Our Support Team has been working very hard and will be pleased to know they have continued to provide top notch service throughout the crazy year we've all had. So, thank you again and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns. -Robin, rmo@foundationsoft.com

Diane

FOUNDATION Construction Accounting Review

Publié le 17/09/2019

I have found this software to cover the majority of what I needed, and find that new things are added on a regular basis Customer Service is great. FSI has been great helping with forms to support our needs.

Avantages

Liked that it had a Construction Friendly Platform.

Inconvénients

Security was not as good at the beginning. Doing good now.

Neal

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

All around great accounting and project management software package.

Publié le 10/01/2018

Great accounting system with additional project management features.

Avantages

Foundation has more features and options then I can hope to use. It is able to be configured and set up work work around any business work flow and accounting style. Our accountants love it and the senior management loves it because they can quickly and easily get a overview of the financial status of the company then drill down to individual invoices and pay applications if they want to. The project management module allows our project management team to tie in everything they generate and respond to the project.

Inconvénients

Some of the features feel tacked on with little integration between the different modules. The project management system could definitely be easier to use and more intuitive.

Kelly

Outstanding Product

Publié le 02/09/2021

Amazing, simply amazing!

Avantages

The ease of use. Coming into this business where the software was already in use, I had to teach myself how to use it. When I didn't understand something all I had to do was make a phone call and I had help. Very friendly, knowledgeable associates to walk me through anything I needed and explain everything. When I needed to software to do something for me and it didn't all I had to do was make a phone call and they put someone to work on it and made it happen. For example: We have to send out a sales tax report to all our not-for-profit customers so they can request a refund from the state. We had been just putting the data in a spreadsheet manually, but I sent the the spread sheet we used and they created it to pull all the data out of Foundation to my spreadsheet. What a god send, saved me hours of work and of course it eliminated errors! I can't say enough about the staff at Foundation and how incredible they are.

Inconvénients

The only thing I haven't figured out is how to get our sub-contract agreement incorporated into Foundation so the software can do that for us, instead of us having to do it manually. Its not a Con, just still haven't figured it out. There are no cons to this software that I have found.

Réponse de Foundation Software Traduire en français

Thanks for such an awesome review, Kelly! Welcome to FOUNDATION and congrats on your self-taught success! It's great to hear that our Client Support Team has been able to assist you above your expectations. I'd like to have someone from our team reach to you to see what we can do about our subcontract agreements. Let me know of a time that's convenient for you. I'd be happy to set something up. Thanks again Kelly! -Robin, Client Success Advocate rmo@foundationsoft.com

Melinda
  • Secteur d'activité : Exploitation minière et métaux

Most Intuitive Software I've Ever Used

Publié le 18/05/2021

Very happy with Foundation. Would recommend to anyone in the construction business.

Avantages

Anything new I need to do, Foundation already has a solution. They are always ahead of me. For example, the COVID sick pay last year. And their support people are very helpful in listening to you and offering a solution for whatever you are trying to accomplish.

All the modules work similarly. Easy to learn once you know one.

Inconvénients

A/R Cannot repeat an invoice number on different customers.
A/P Doesn't not show amount left to distribute between accounts, only amount already distributed.

Sage 100 Contractor

Pourquoi choisir FOUNDATION

Foundation was much more versatile than what I was using. And cheaper annual fee. Foundation had tons of reports built into the system. Starbuilder I had to create my own through MS Query.

Pourquoi passer à FOUNDATION

The overall setup and ease of use

Réponse de Foundation Software Traduire en français

Thanks for the awesome review, Melinda! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we 're hitting the mark for you, both in product and support. I'd like to have someone from our team reach out to you to discuss your AP and AR concerns in more detail. Let me know of a time that's convenient for you and I'll get that set up. Thanks again! -Robin, Client Success Advocate, rmo@foundationsoft.com

Doreen
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

Great Union Payroll System

Publié le 23/08/2017

We have a very complicated payroll for the simple fact that we are a multi state, multi union company. This means many different rates of pay, taxation tables and unions, as well as our Administration and Shop payrolls. P4C thru Foundation has been able to handle this with ease and I really am happy with the service they have provided to us in the past 2 1/2 years. I hope to continue a much longer relationship with them. Whenever a support call is logged, usually one of the 2 reps. call back almost immediately and help work through any issue, no matter how long it takes. They are personable and professional and always helpful. Reliable system, easy time entry and reports generated are very easy to read.

Avantages

I love the fact that P4C can handle all of our multi state and multi union (sometimes up to 55 different unions) Time entry is very easy, and includes attaching hours to jobs and tasks with ease. The system is very user friendly and the Support staff is phenomanal. Generates great union reports, job costing and also great HR reports as well, such as 401k reporting. We can process same day layoff checks which is a must for union payrolls. Also not charged by the number of employees in the system as with other payroll companies. I love that it is web based so i can work from anywhere. They are able to create payroll cycles, so each cycle can have a different address, and they deliver the checks to the exact locations. So i can enter all my time and be assured that jobs in other states have checks go directly to the location versus coming here.

Inconvénients

I don't like that if i have multiple payroll cycles computed and i have to purge one, that it will purge ALL computed cycles, not just the one I had chosen.

Jane

Publié le 27/10/2011

Cary & Associates Builders, Inc. is an award-winning Full Service General Contractor specializing in negotiated projects for the Design and Construction of Commercial, Industrial, Winery and Agricultural buildings.

We used a very well-known complex construction software for approximately 18 years. Through the years, the problems with the software were accompanied by inordinate increases in support fees. We discussed each year whether to renew our support or look for another construction software. In April of 2003, it became obvious that the software could not be kept up and running and we had constant "crashes". At the same time we received the next year's support contract for about $6,000. It was the last straw for us.

I began a search for a new software because I knew our system would crash as soon as our support ran out (which it did). I interviewed everyone I could locate and talked to our subcontractors. Our CFO said that ultimately I would have to go with my "gut" feeling and pick one. He said if it did not work out, we would just buy another one next year and we would still be ahead of the game. All my instincts said to buy FOUNDATION.

With a lot of trepidation, I purchased the software and bought a ticket to Cleveland to attend training. FOUNDATION was able to help me before I got to class by transferring my Vendors, Job Numbers, Cost Codes, etc. into my new FOUNDATION Software. I had pulled my G/L down in the middle of our FYE and was ready to open it as soon as I knew what I was doing. Surprisingly, by the end of the week, we ran my first payroll right in class! We spread open my G/L and we were ready to go. They dropped my information off on a disk and I headed for home. The following Monday, we rolled FOUNDATION out on our server and have never had so much as a glitch in anything, let alone a crash.

Once it was up and running, our team has able to learn the system easily. It is very user-friendly. Any problems or questions, you can click on the support button and get a call back in about 20 minutes! They can also connect directly to your computer (with permission) and help show you how to fix a problem (human generated) or they will fix it for you! Love it!

We have benefited in so many ways it would be hard to describe them all. We are currently on version 11.9 and FOUNDATION has just rolled out their new automated update that updates your server and clients automatically! I suppose one of the biggest benefits is the amount of time it has saved. I used to work every holiday due to having to make hard closures, etc. but with FOUNDATION I have not worked a holiday since 2003!

This system is astoundingly efficient. The AIA billing is easily reversed if an architect or owner decides on a different amount. The certified payroll is a dream. Although we are not union, it prepares multi-state, multi-county, multi-union etc. It does a wonderful printout for the 941 and in California our DE9. Our CPA loves the Fixed Asset module. He framed the first print out since he said he had never had one so accurate.

Quite simply, we love FOUNDATION! We get great customer service from real people and a software solution that keeps progressing and enlarging on concepts to help construction companies!

Holly

The most user friendly software I've used in the 20 years

Publié le 17/05/2021

Tech support is always there to help and they are extremely knowledgeable in all areas. I usually learn a new feature or shortcut when I call for assistance.

Avantages

This software has many automated features that saves the employee time. In Accounting they have a quick reversal buttons which will auto-generate the reversal of an AP Payment, AP Invoice, Journal Entry and more. Change Orders are directly tied with your billing and will automatically bring you to the AIA screen to update the billing line item. All-in-all it's a system that works with you to easily enter your information and generate a multitude of reports for every department. It is the most user friendly software I've used in the 20 years I've been doing accounting.

Inconvénients

I was disappointed that the Foundation Mobile app didn't have the reporting that our management staff needs to run our jobsites. If they ever add more reporting features, specifically clock in time reporting to that module, I will jump at the chance to switch, as it was a seamless import and saved our payroll dept. hours of review time.

Hi Holly,
Thank you for leaving such a great review. At FOUNDATION, we continuously strive to serve you better and are thrilled our team has managed to meet those needs in various areas of your business. As far as your concerns with Mobile, I am going to have a Sr. Mobile Rep contact you to discuss and see if there's anything we can do to better service your needs in that area. Thanks again Holly. Robin, Client Advocate rmo@foundationsoft.com

Tryn

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

User of Foundation for 14 1/2 yrs.

Publié le 04/08/2021

I have been working with and using Foundation for 14 1/2 yrs. They have always worked with me in anything that I may need, they are friendly and very supportive. Foundation is a Great accounting software, especially for construction, due to the easiness and detailed information and tracking that it provides, especially if you do Job Costing. I even had some very complex financials I had to do over the years with division reporting that Foundation was there to help me with. We also work through the Cloud with Foundation (Saas) and I love it. It is so much easier and they do all the updates! I definitely recommend using Foundation as your accounting software.

Avantages

Foundation is pretty user friendly. I use this software for a total of 8 of my companies, mostly and mainly for construction. It provides all the reporting and tracking that you will ever need. We are currently using the GL, AR, AP, PR and Job Costing modules. I have had very complex situations over the years that where a challenge for me in the reporting area and Foundation was always there for me in setting up things the way I needed them.

Inconvénients

I cannot say that there is anything I do not like about this Software.

Réponse de Foundation Software Traduire en français

Hi Tryn! Thanks so much for the awesome review. It means the world to us. We strive to provide a great product and are thrilled to hear we've met that mark for you, your team and your companies over the years. Thanks for being a long-time partner with FOUNDATION. We look forward to many more years with you. Please let me know if you need anything. I'm happy to help. Robin, Client Success Advocate, rmo@foundtionsoft.com

Leesa

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent software and exceptional techinical support

Publié le 10/03/2021

Avantages

We have used Foundation Construction Accounting for almost fifteen years. We have been extremely pleased with this software and it continues to be one of the most reliable and well-developed software that we use in our firm. Very user-friendly and logical in its processes.
Reporting is excellent and is not only used by our accounting staff, but also by our project management staff to monitor job performance and budget/cost comparisons.

Foundation is very responsive to client requests for changes/improvements to various modules/reporting.

And the technical support team is incredible!! Not once have we ever reached out to technical support that they were unable to solve our issue in a prompt and precise manner! The technical support provided is one of the best reasons to use Foundation.

Inconvénients

There is not anything that we do not like about this software.

Réponse de Foundation Software Traduire en français

Wow! Thank you so much, Leesa! We're blown away by your positive words. We really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review and we're so glad you've found our software to be valuable in all areas of your business. As we constantly work on ways to increase the value we provide for our clients, it's great to hear we've been meeting those expectations for you and T&M Tilt-Up throughout the years. We look forward to many more with you. Please let me know if there's anything you need. Always happy to help! -Robin, rmo@foundationsoft.com

Fred

One stop shop

Publié le 07/09/2021

We have a greater control on our costs and profitability. It has been a game changer for our company.

Avantages

The Project Management feature was a lifesaver for our company. Our previous software was unable to track the RFC. We are now able to monitor the outstanding requests with accuracy.

Inconvénients

There isn't a feature that I do not like. The migration to Foundation was managed extremely well by the i education team. I was the only roadblock in breaking my all habits.

Réponse de Foundation Software Traduire en français

Thanks for such a wonderful review, Fred. We really appreciate the feedback. We are so happy to hear our software functionality and PM capabilities have made such a positive impact for your business. We will continue working hard to meet the needs of your team in both product and service. We look forward to great working relationship for years to come. Please reach out if you need anything. Always happy to help. -Robin, Client Success Advocate rmo@foundationsoft.com

Kristi

Great Product and Out of this World Customer Service/Support

Publié le 08/06/2021

Our experience has been great. Migration was relatively painless, the day to day transactions are straight forward and the more you use the product the easier it gets. Where Foundation really shines is in their support. I never feel like I shouldn't call because they are so willing to help and never make me feel like I should already know this stuff. They are not only knowledgeable about their system but payroll and general accounting as well.

Avantages

I was worried about the migration from our previous product but Foundation's team took everything in steps and guided us the entire way through. I'd heard horror stories and am glad that we were not one of them.

Inconvénients

The option to create custom reports could be easier and more intuitive. I know I can log a call to support for help but I would like to be able to do it myself.

Hi Kristi,
Thank you for your great review. We're happy to hear we exceeded your expectations transitioning from your previous software. It will be our commitment to keep meeting the needs of you and your team in both product and service. Let me know if you'd like to talk with someone in depth about those custom reports and see if we can make them easier for you to create on your own. We're happy to help. -Robin, Client Success Advocate, rmo@foundationsoft.com

Catherina

Great Software

Publié le 07/06/2021

Foundation really makes Payroll easy, we do ODOT jobs and they are compatible with the Electronic CRL Ashtoware programs required by ODOT

Avantages

We do our payroll in house and the Foundation Payroll Module is the best that I have used

Inconvénients

Reporting under Account Receivable could be better, you can work around it.

Hi Cathy,
Thank you for leaving such a great review! It means the world to us! It's great to hear you not only love our product and service, but you carried it with you from one company to another. We're thrilled you've stayed with us and we look forward to continuing our relationship with you and your new team! Please let me know if you need anything, I'm always happy to help. Thanks again, Cathy! - Robin, Client Success Advocate rmo@foundationsoft.com

Lynn
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie civil

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing Construction Accounting Softwarez!

Publié le 21/08/2020

Avantages

When the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of the company and myself did our initial search of our Construction Accounting Software, Foundation Software beat three competitors by providing a better program in these areas:

1. Job costing
2. The report genie (No more expensive crystal reports)
3. Payroll module including certified payroll reports and the ability to upload certified payroll to the DIR in California or to Lcp Tracker.
4. The ability to cloud foundation software with SaaS
5. The customer support
6. The price point

Inconvénients

All cam software like Viewpoint, Sage 300 or Foundation Software will never be a perfect software. As a user of all three in my career, I can always find an issue with each of them.

The only issue so far with Foundation Software is the invoice approval of accounts payable invoices. I feel it is not seamless like their competitors, so we are using an old school method of approval. Our project manager code the invoices by hand and use manila folders.

In regards to my cam comment and fairness to Foundation Software, Viewpoint reporting is done by crystal reports which is very expensive and Sage 300 just need a face lift to make more user friendly.

Shelli

Publié le 28/05/2013

My family owns a complete Road Construction business. We have been in business for over 32 years and have tried many accounting programs. They all were lacking something. Most were just not construction specific or were more geared towards buildings and had very few vague options for Road Work. The other down side was the cost increased every year for support and maintenance, and the programs were just not user friendly!

We read an article about Foundation Software in a construction magazine, which in part listed Foundation Software as America’s #1 construction accounting software. We decided to look into it and get a demo cd. We could tell right away this program made sense. It was like the staff at Foundation was running a Road Construction business and knew exactly where everything needed to flow and offered all the options we had been longing for. A few months later, we purchased Foundation Software for windows and could not be happier!!!!

The implementation went very smoothly and only took a couple of months. The training was very easy and the support staff is extremely knowledgeable.

With Foundation, we have saved time and money. We used to have 4 people in the office inputting different information into our accounting program. We were able to cut down to 2, comfortably. The modules are integrated perfectly and therefore double entry of items is no longer necessary. Foundation Software is extremely user friendly and is setup to fit your specific needs – customized for the way you run your business!

Just a few of our favorite things about Foundation Accounting Software - the Date Genie easily creates and customizes just about any report to fit your needs, cutting back almost entirely on manual spreadsheets. You can add notes to a vendor’s record, a job, or a customer, and then view that note in reports. There are no updates or software versions to pay for – just continuous enhancing of the program and the annual fee stays at 18% of the purchase price. The reports offer a wide range of filtering and sorting options – allowing for very specific reporting. Certified payroll reports cover all required forms with a wide variety of options– no need for a manual weekly hours and minority spreadsheet. Import bid’s from estimating software to create estimates and AIA forms– no need to manually type them. Also, we have found answers to most questions/issues by clicking on the help button whereas with previous programs we had to wait to receive a call back. Sometimes it took a day or more! Finally, you can set up each module to prevent errors like double entry, paying a vendor who has an outdated certificate of insurance, posting to a closed gl period, and much much more!

Pamela

BEST ACCOUNTING SYSTEM I HAVE USED

Publié le 17/05/2021

We found that FSI handles all our needs from accounting to very detailed job costing entries that we need.
Payroll with the FSI job costing module is very easy....and give us exactly what we need.

Avantages

Ease of use and I think more importantly....if I have a problem, the staff at FSI returns calls, fixes the problems, and makes sure they have corrected anything necessary. Always professional and courteous.

Inconvénients

Haven't really found any feature I don't like or use.

Hi Pam,
Thank you for sharing your kind words about FOUNDATION Software. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We strive to provide a great product and great service. We're happy we have continued to do that for you. We are thrilled to have you as a long-time part of the FOUNDATION family and look forward to our continued relationship. Please reach out if need anything. Thanks again. -Robin, Client Advocate, rmo@foundationsoft.com

Vera
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Glad I switched to Foundation

Publié le 15/06/2021

Our company began the transition to Foundation in September 2020, with a go-live date of Jan. 1, 2021. It was an extremely smooth transition from beginning to end. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was my trainer and he was the key for a successful implementation. Training was very thorough and tailored specifically to our needs. The actual implementation went off without a hitch. We were thoroughly and adequately supported in the first few months of actual use of the software.

Avantages

I like just about everything about Foundation--it's user-friendly, intuitive. The reports are useful and there's virtually a report for everything I need. Customer support is excellent. Foundation makes my job so much easier because it takes so little effort to accomplish my daily and monthly administrative tasks compared to my previous software.

Inconvénients

I honestly can't think of a negative at this point. One thing that would be helpful is the option to interface with customer support via email for straightforward questions instead of waiting for a call back.

Hi Vera,
Wow! We are blown away by your positive words, thank you! We really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review. It's great to hear your experience with us from implementation to the day-to-day has met or exceeded your expectations. That's what we love to hear.
We look forward to a long and wonderful relationship with you and your team at RC Underground. Thanks again and please reach out if there is anything you need. Always happy to help. -Robin, Client Success Advocate, rmo@foundationsoft.com

Darlene

Foundations Software review

Publié le 31/03/2021

Ease of use. Great friendly people.

Avantages

Ease of use, easy to learn on your own as I did. The support you get from Foundations is great. They don't make you feel stupid as some tech support people do. People are friendly and make you feel comfortable about calling on them. Using the log a call feature is so easy. They put you at ease. It's like talking to a friend about a problem you are having. I like that they can log into your system and show you right on the screen how to fix a problem or mistake. They were right there when I was learning the system. In the beginning I logged calls daily it seemed like. I was NEVER made to feel like I was bothering them.

Inconvénients

I like it all. For our company there does not seem to be any cons.

Hi Darlene,
We can't thank you enough for your kind words about FOUNDATION Software! You made our day, and we really appreciate it! So glad you are finding our software easy to use and you're benefiting from our client services team. It is our commitment to help as quickly and thoroughly as possible and it's great to know we are meeting/exceeding your expectations in that area. As always if there is anything you need, don't hesitate to reach out. Robin, rmo@foundatiosoft.com