DaVinci Resolve

Video editing software for post-production processes

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

Avis sur 61

Henry C.
  • Industry: Restaurants
  • Company size: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

The best there is.

Publié le 30/09/2021

Extremely positive, to summarize it. DaVinci's editing tools are as simple or complex as you need them to be, with separate lighting, timeline, and FX suites. Transition and effect libraries have more than enough options. The exporting process deserves a shout out - it has prebuilt channel-specific export templates, i.e. "export for Vimeo," "export for Instagram," etc.

The times when I have gotten stuck, I was able to figure it out searching online forums. I do have to point out, though, that figuring issues out for yourself would be much harder without a background in film editing. This will be a rough learning tool if you're new to film editing - not an impossible one, and definitely worth the money. But you have to be comfortable operating on your own.

Avantages

Well it's free. And there's no hidden nonsense there - you download and install, and you have a full-scale ad-free film editing suite. I've been using DaVinci Resolve for 3+ years and I've never hit an ad, paywall, pop-up, or anything of the kind.

Aside from being free, DaVinci Resolve has all the features from Adobe and Final Cut that a beginner-to-intermediate user would want. I am still shocked it's free. DaVinci is one of the few software tools that I am genuinely happy to open and start using.

Inconvénients

Because it's free, there is no customer support. The forum and knowledge library ecosystem is dense though, and you should be able to get most questions answered easily.

It's also a bit less user-friendly than other bigger name film editing tools. If you have experience using film editing software, the transition won't be too bad as it operates essentially the same as the others. If you have minimal or no experience and want to use DaVinci as a learning tool, it is going to be a harder (and entirely self-taught) transition.

iMovie

Pourquoi choisir DaVinci Resolve

DaVinci Resolve is free to download, simple as that. But once pricing was less of a factor for me, I made the decision to stay with DaVinci Resolve.

Logiciel antérieur

iMovie

Pourquoi passer à DaVinci Resolve

Again, pricing. None of the other options have a free option, or at least no decent free option. But after using DaVinci, pricing aside its features and flexibility easily rival the other options.
Xorla A.
  • Industry: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best of both worlds.....amateur and professional video work

Publié le 27/05/2021

My experience with Resolve has been 110%. Around Resolve, I have been able to develop myself into a professional video creator to earn a second stream of income. And all the feedback I have ever gotten from clients about work I have done with Resolve have been positive. Finally, considering I have only worked with free versions over multiple updagrades, I really have nothing but praise.

Avantages

Da Vinci Resolve is an extremely comprehensive product and offers an unbelievable range of utility and functionality. What I found most amazing was how intuitive it was. Unlike other professional video software, you don't get particularly overwhelmed on your first attempt if you've only previously worked with amateur software. The interphase is neatly designed to tuck away all the advanced tools and features just within reach as you progress, but not so upfront that you get overcome. Also, for a program whose free version far outperforms paid versions of its competitors, the amount of guidance resources and free tutorial material readily available is awesome.

Inconvénients

The installation process can be quite tedious. They could improve it by automating the entire process. Available plugins for additional features could also be better packaged. But honestly, compared to how great the product is, I feel like these minuses are quite petty. Haha

PowerDirector

Pourquoi choisir DaVinci Resolve

For my first try at semi-pro video production, I needed a software with more to offer than the very basic functionality of Movie Maker.

Pourquoi passer à DaVinci Resolve

The others had most of their sophisticated functions reserved for paid versions. And also, the reviews I read helped me make the decision to start off with Resolve.
  • Industry: Institutions religieuses
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Edit movies like the major studios

Publié le 12/11/2021

Avantages

This software has everything needed to produce high-quality videos or even movies.

Inconvénients

The learning curve was a bit too steep for me as I needed to start producing right away. The features were also way more than I need at the moment. Getting the audio to sound rich was hard for me.

Pourquoi choisir DaVinci Resolve

DaVinci Resolve made having to use a video editor and an audio editor no longer necessary.

Pourquoi passer à DaVinci Resolve

DaVinci is way better and for free.
Tolu A.
  • Industry: Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

The Best Free Video Ediing Tool

Publié le 28/09/2021

Absolutely love it. I use it in editing all the videos I post on Youtube and the quality is very impressive

Avantages

Easy and excellent video editing tools
Fusion is amazing for creating different effects
The free version is far better than many other paid video editing software available online
I also like that I can download it on my system and access it anytime without an internet connection
Export as mov , mp4 or even to youtube direct should you want

Inconvénients

It is quite heavy, and can consume your system resource.
Takes a bit of getting used to as a result of the many functions and tools. So you will need to take a couple of hours to learn how to use the software.

Pourquoi choisir DaVinci Resolve

Better features and tools. Far more professional to use.

Pourquoi passer à DaVinci Resolve

There were more tutorials online on how to use davinci It had more features and was a complete solution for what I wanted to achieve.
Julie S.
  • Industry: Médecine douce

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Davinci Resolve is the best complete video software I have used, and its free!

Publié le 18/10/2020

100% would recommend to anyone looking for a professional video editing software that they do not have to pay for.

Avantages

For someone who was new to video editing at the beginning of this year, I have to say it took many hours watching YouTube tutorials to fully understand Davinci Resolves features. It is a professional video editing software for FREE! I was fortunate to have started with Davinci Resolve, and since then have tried many other paid programs which I have since stopped using. From the media stage, cut stage, edit, color correct, and sound stages, it is very clear where you need to start and end to make an amazing video. I found that when using a green screen, this program was much more accurate than other paid ones in doing the color corrections.

Inconvénients

Since I have a Dell Laptop, running Davinci Resolve definitely slowed things down. As it is an intense program, it requires the machine that goes along with that to keep your work flow moving along. I found that my laptop wasn't up to spec, but my husbands desktop was. Ideally, you would want more than 8 gb to run it smoothly.

David T.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

A great alternative to Adobe Premiere

Publié le 05/08/2021

I decided to switch, just tired of a never-ending subscription model. I use this to edit video promos for my photography and it's handling of still images is great.

I also edited a short film on it and I was amazed at how easy it was to manage video files and work without the constant crashes from the other software I used.

Avantages

I have switched to DaVinci only because of Adobe's annoying subscription model. Knowing that, I must tell you the interface is about the same, the power is about the same, and it will use the RED codec natively.

Time line layout familiar, and it was an easy switch over.

The software doesn't crash once per editing session like the other, more expensive products in existence.

Inconvénients

Not a lot to dislike here. It's powerful, and I was up to speed in a few hours.

Joseph C.
  • Company size: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Look no further

Publié le 05/11/2021

For being a freelancer, I rely heavy on this product. Since I’m starting out, DaVinci Resolve provides me with the best tool for the job at a price my (small) budget can afford.

Avantages

Best free options of any video editor out there. If you decide to buy, pricing is comparable to others in the market.

Inconvénients

Requires high system resources. It recommend using the best hard ware you can get your hands on.

Aaron A.
  • Industry: Vente au détail
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

DaVinci Resolve is the greatest thing to happen for filmmakers

Publié le 06/01/2022

Learning to use Resolve has made my content stand out. It gives a premium feel to my videos at a price that's hard to beat.

Avantages

The fact that the free version packs so many features is mind blowing.

Inconvénients

There is a bit of a learning curve because it is so feature packed. It can be a bit intimidating when you first open the program.

Pourquoi choisir DaVinci Resolve

I was tired of the subscription model that Adobe offers.

Logiciel antérieur

Adobe After Effects

Pourquoi passer à DaVinci Resolve

It was far and above the most advanced program at an unbelievable price.
  • Industry: Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Professionale e anche la versione gratuita è perfetta

Publié le 23/11/2021

Una volta avviato l'utilizzo si fa scorevole e veloce. Lo utilizzo in tutti i progetti.

Avantages

Utilizzo sia la versione studio acquistata con l'hardware sia la versione gratuita su alcune postazioni e trovo che sia praticamente il miglior software di montaggio video, in particolare per il color grading.

Inconvénients

Non è immediato quanto altri programmi, ma una volta presa confidenza tutto fila liscio.

Kyle K.
  • Industry: Sports
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Davinci Resolve for medium level to high level editing

Publié le 23/11/2021

Great

Avantages

The price and the ability to have separate tabs for sepearate processes

Inconvénients

It can be a little difficult in the beginning

Cristhian josue J.
  • Industry: Design

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Davinci resolve, an oscar-worthy video editor

Publié le 01/09/2021

Davinci resolve, meets all my needs, it's a powerful editor that doesn't require a lot of effort to learn how it works, but it can help us to create very large projects, it's good, cheap, and powerful.

A great video editing software

Avantages

Davinci resolve is not expensive, compared to other alternatives, this video editor gives us the software license and updates FOR LIFE, for a single payment, maybe the initial investment isn't cheap, but it will last forever.

This video editor has been used in great movies and projects, so it will undoubtedly help us to create the best version of our final cut, this video editor also offers us the opportunity to use a downgrade version with the essentials to create good montages.

Davinci resolve is an alternative that everyone should try at least once.

Inconvénients

This being such a powerful software can have its disadvantages, Davinci is designed for video editing professionals, so it may be too much for you, if you are looking for a simple software, which only occupies to cut and paste video sequences, there are much cheaper alternatives that will meet what you are looking for, so I invite you to look for more basic video editors before buying this one.

Daniel S.
  • Industry: Mode et vêtements

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Davinci Resolve is a powerful video, audio editor and animation creator

Publié le 18/04/2021

Here, where I work, this software is widely used to edit the main social media of the moment, because its construction allows the customization of different sizes and formats of renderings, besides allowing to create animations with texts, images and drawings. Its main benefit is to attend all stages of content production such as video editing, animations, colorization, audio editing and video export.

Avantages

This software is very powerful, it brings several ways to edit videos, create animations for YouTube, Facebook, igtv and any type of social media. Available on the three main operating systems on the market such as Windows, Mac and Linux. It has two versions, the free version has some effects blocked, and the full version with all the effects and tools available.

At first the software seems complicated to operate, but over time it is possible to learn to use it without much effort.

It is a complete software where it has several tabs arranged in a workflow that greatly facilitates the use of the various tools that are: video editor, coloring tools, animation creation, editing and audio mixing with effects such as reverb , delay, noise reduction, side-chain and many others; and a rendering screen where you can choose from various video rendering formats.

To install this software you must have a graphics card, in addition to having enough space available on your hard drive to support the caches that are created throughout the Editions, and at least 8GB of RAM.

In your video editor you can create animations with phrases from pre-existing models and change them according to your needs.

It also accepts import of subtitles from other software, with the possibility of editing them easily.

It has a database system where it is possible to create, import and export projects to other similar software.

Inconvénients

In its version for Linux it is not possible to edit videos in MP4 format, needing to convert them to MOV format. It does not accept the customization of some shortcuts.

Mersen G.
  • Industry: Automatisation industrielle
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

The BEST VIDEO EDITING SOFTWARE Money Can't Buy- IT'S FREE

Publié le 13/10/2020

Overall, I love it! It has everything a $0 film maker needs to put their creativity into fruition. It gives small filmmakers like us a tool that professionals still use and that has never happened before. Minus the major movie stars, we're almost on the same playing field now. I've edited videos on it for 3 years and I don't think I'll be switching anytime soon- if I do it will probably be to the full paid version Davinci Resolve Studio.

Avantages

Firstly, it's free. It has everything anyone would ever need to make a film. From sound editing to colour correcting, all the tools it provides are professional and easy to use. Did I mention that it's free? Another great thing about the software is that it actually uses your GPU. I also particularly like its trimming tools as I find that there aren't many free video editing softwares that give you the ability to make such precise cuts on a video. This is especially useful if you're a video creator who HAS TO cut 'that scene' at just the right moment else the whole film is terrible. Yes, I'm that video creator. Visual playback isn't too shabby either- it does lag sometimes but a feature called optimized media reduces that. Lastly, the thing I probably like the most is the endless options for editing the actual video appearance. You can zoom in on it, crop it, stretch it and keyframe each change to create an animated effect.

Inconvénients

It's system requirements. The software needs AT LEAST 16GB of DDR4 RAM to run smoothly. I currently run it on just 8GB which is fine if you don't mind lag and random software crashes. Davinci Resolve also comes with the default settings for Autosave being off. I learnt that one the hard way. It also sometimes has problems with audio output, particularly when you use more than one output device (like headphones and external speakers). Sometimes it doesn't automatically change to the system device. Another thing I noticed is that, for some odd reason, it randomly outputs mono audio from a stereo audio file but this does eventually fix itself.

Cody S.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Davinci Resolve free is all you need for most small to medium scale video editing projects

Publié le 06/09/2020

Avantages

The free version of Resolve is by far the most functional and feature rich video editing software out there. It beats out Adobe Premiere in the overall feature set you get, especially when you start to get into building effects in Fusion.

Each update has helped Resolve take more advantage of powerful GPUs so when you're working with VFX you're rewarded by having a high end GPU during playback and rendering.

The color modification options are rich and can do incredible things with your footage. You can easily take non-log footage and apply pre-existing effects and layers to get the look you want.

Fairlight is their audio editing suite, which is how this application started out as so you can imagine that the audio editing tools are amazing, and they are. One of the most convenient tools is the ability for Resolve to use audio analysis to automatically line up multiple clips from different cameras that filmed the same scene. If you find yourself often using a clapboard to align your footage, say good bye (assuming you're capturing audio from each camera).

The community of creators on Resolve is massive and you can find tutorial son how to do almost anything online. It's how I got started learning how to use the software and I'm still scratching the surface of it's capabilities.

Inconvénients

The software is huge and cumbersome to learn. Luckily there's tons of tutorials on youtube from many creators that can show you how to do simple to super complex tasks.

If you're moving from Adobe Premiere, you're going to miss the ability to import content from other apps directly inside of your project. Resolve doesn't support integration into Photoshop and whatnot so you can't go from editing an image in PS then open it up in Resolve like you can in Premiere. If you're someone who heavily relies on the Adobe apps, this will be the hardest thing to get past, but once you've adjusted your workflow it doesn't really add that much time to your projects. You're more so losing out on the convenience.

In previous versions it had a tendency to crash randomly. Sometimes effects you create would go corrupt or prevent the project from successfully rendering or the Resolve to crash during rendering. This would require you to pinpoint what part of the video where the failure occurred, find the offending effect, delete and recreate it from scratch. This could be caused by something as simple as a scrolling text box. It was impossible to know what would prevent a video from rendering, which was super frustrating especially when considering the error message doesn't give you any info into what caused the render to fail. They've since made fixes to prevent this from happening, but just something to keep in mind when working in large projects: save often and test your exports.

Joe J.
  • Industry: Production audiovisuelle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

The depth of utility Resolve offers and the range of functions are unbelievable

Publié le 23/01/2022

DaVinci Resolve was the video editing I used for my first award-winning project. And has maintained the lead ever since, accounting for 40% of all my videos that have won awards. The timeline structure is really creative in its layout and adaptability and doesn't feel tiring working in it for hours on end. It would probably be the only software I use if only I could get the other producers and team members I collaborate with regularly to switch as well. I adore Resolve in all its glory tbh.

Avantages

Even though Resolve offers advanced capabilities across the board, what has stood out for me over the years are the color correction, color grading and sound editing features. These components could easily be taken out as stand-alone software and they would still be top of the range. Tracking individual video components, easily creating and tuning your own LUTS for consistency, etc. are all so easy with Resolve I keep wondering why I don't use it even more. The amount of software engineering that went into the packaging of all these advanced functions into one neat and non-overly intimidating product is absolutely unbelievable.

Inconvénients

The updates can be a bit much sometimes. I don't think it's entirely a problem either because most of the updates are introduced in response to community requests for additions or modifications. But it just seems like there's always something new to learn and improve in.

Golden C.
  • Industry: Produits alimentaires

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Davinci Resolve is a powerhouse tool in the video editing fraternity.

Publié le 30/09/2021

This a the best video editing software for me. Davinci Resolve has got a well structured workflow, from adding media, to editing it, to adding and modifying Fusion effects, Color grading, a variety of video transitions, Open FX plugins. This software is a real gem.

Avantages

The advantages of Davinci resolve is that its always being updated to a higher version, which makes it ever relevant in the game. I really liked its abilty to combine multi cameras or combining several videos into one. Color grading is very easy using Davinci Resolve. It has so many video editing tools which are user friendly. Its user interface is very modern and sleek. I can also edit my audio in Davinci Resolve and it has 3D sound effects. A wide variety of transitions and effects enables me to produce quality videos. Resolve is not difficult to master and use. Above all, the software is free and can be upgraded easily.

Inconvénients

Davinci Resolve 17 requires a machine with a bigger working capacity. Sometimes it just crashes and you lose your work. Sometimes rendering takes a lot of time if your machine has a low capacity. However, all these challenges are most common in the unpaid version only.

• Industry: Machines
  • Company size: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

New Kid on the block

Publié le 15/07/2021

The best feature about Davinci Resolve is its capabilities for collaboration in teams and also each team member have separate timelines.

Avantages

Davinci Resolve might be a new kid on the block but it comes packed with a lot of tools all in one. Davinci Resolve comes packed with the best video editing module which is so easy to use but yet so powerful enough to compete with other editing suits like Adobe, Final Cut Pro. What even make it unique is the fact that it can also comes with sound, special effects and 3d editing capabilities. When comes to having the best suit in the industry it will then amount to the price and Davinci Resolve takes top award as it is very powerful and yet very cheap.

Inconvénients

As they say, dynamites comes in small packages but Davinci Resolve when comes to resources it needs a very powerful system and best works with GPU processors which happens to be very expensive to buy. As much the suit it self its cheap to buy, but the others tools like control panels are also very expensive to buy.

Arvid K.
  • Industry: Musique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very heppay with this amazing video-editing software

Publié le 19/08/2021

Very good. I very much enjoy working with this software. Once familiar with the software (at least the parts that I use), it's proven to be the optimal video-editing software for me. Also, I very much like the sound-editing functionalities with the standard embedded effects in it. Now, I can do video and audio in one single program which makes it a lot easier to build a project.

Avantages

All I need for editing my video's is in Davinci Resolve. I can edit op to the frame, which is exactly what I need. Also, all settings (that I use either way) are editable with numbers. That makes it easy to copy settings and values. Those were the main reasons for me to use Davinci Resolve over other products like Camtasia.

Inconvénients

The learning curve can be a thing. I definitely needed some time to get familiar with the software. But it was worth it. Also, I needed a pretty decent computer for smooth editing of my video's. So , that might be somewhat costly for business starters.

Camtasia

Pourquoi passer à DaVinci Resolve

I favoured Davinci Resolve for it's usage-capabilities and it's price, which is almost unbelievable in respect of all the value and functionalities in the product.
Michael G.
  • Industry: Production audiovisuelle

Full Featured NLE for Content Creators at an Accessible Price Point

Publié le 31/05/2021

Overall I have been very happy with what I can accomplish with this NLE. It's not hard to use if you are used to similar software yet it's very powerful and full featured.

Avantages

Having used other non linear editing software such as Final Cut and Adobe Premiere, it was easy to jump in and start editing with Davinci as the interface is pretty straightforward. It features different tabs for focus on various aspects of the editing process such as managing your media, color correction, special effects, audio, exporting and of course editing. Davinci Resolve comes in two basic versions... the free application and the paid Davinci Resolve Studio. Unlike most free software, there are no watermarks or other crippling limitations on the free to use version. If you are a hobbyist vs a professional, you can really do quite a bit with the nonpaid version. I opted to upgrade to Studio which does offer a fair amount of advanced features which at the time of this writing was a one time cost of $300. In contrast to Adobe's subscription service for their products, this is quite affordable for those that want to use professional package for a very reasonable price. The publisher, Blackmagic Design appears to make their editing software accessible at this price point due to generating most of their revenue from their high end cameras and editing consoles. Lastly, like most software, there is an abundance of instructional videos on YouTube from third party content creators on how to use Resolve which has been very helpful in ramping up my skillset quickly.

Inconvénients

I'm hard pressed to find any cons so far. My experience with Resolve has been primarily a positive one thus far.

• Industry: Divertissement

Davinci Resolve - the editing king

Publié le 26/01/2021

Beautifully engineered, powerful, convenient, affordable, and most importantly intuitive.

Avantages

The level of professionalism, the massive quantity of features, the industry leading algorithms and color manipulations, and the constant updates make for an editing platform that beats out all others.

Inconvénients

There are components of the editing workflow such as the special effects tabs that aren't as intuitive as after effects and other vfx applications.

Adobe Creative Cloud

Pourquoi choisir DaVinci Resolve

Better color grading options and more stable platform.
Matteo R.
  • Industry: Divertissement

THE Post-Production Solution

Publié le 31/05/2021

AMAZING, solid, robust and (if well calibrated) unmatched!

EVERYTHIG AMAZING.
Media Pahe is really clear and useful, Cut Page is really fast, Edit Page is perfect, precise ... few shortcut but never confusing, the Color Page is Industry Standard ah really rich of functions (before Resolve I never think i would be able to colo grad in that way!).
Fusion Page is practically an other software (compositing software) for VFX, Fairlight Page the same (a complete audio solution) and Delivery Page a semple, clear export function.
I showed it to other professionists and ALL af those switched to Resolve.
Oh.. and it's Cross Platform (even on Linux!!!)

Inconvénients

not for all, or maybe... NOT for all amateur... it has a particular learning curve.
Especially for Project Management.
It need a High performance machine... especially GPU.

Henly V.
  • Industry: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Game Changer and it is FREE!!!

Publié le 30/06/2021

I have been using Sony Vegas because it fits my needs. The latest version was bugging and kept crashing. I'm a creature of habit and the thought of switching into a new software irked me. I had no choice and boy did I score big time. Firstly I won't ever have to pay the 70 dollar yearly upgrade (DaVinci is free). Secondly it is a much more powerful platform than what I was previously using. I am completely happy with this software sweet and I may even consider purchasing the "Pro" version as well.

Avantages

Davinci Resolve is not your typical video editing software. For one, its entirely free, and its loaded with features that rival of Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere. If you are looking to edit a video without cutting corners this is it. If you are looking for software that will do more than your typical iMovie type of software, Davinci Resolve gives you the tools and ability to edit professional, high-quality videos. Including 4k. Need to make TikTok edits, you can! Need to submit footage for professional use, you can? All in all this softtware sweet enables you to be legitimate without spending a dime.

Inconvénients

Its a bit different in terms of navigation that other software titles. It takes some getting used to (timeline) but because there are 100's of applicable youtube tutorials out there, just about every question you may have is available on youtube to learn step by step what to do. You can't go wrong because of the public contribution.

Simon M.
  • Industry: Médias de diffusion

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Do not waste your time with others. Level up to the industry standard for unparalleled...

Publié le 02/05/2021

Avantages

The best thing about Resolve is it's cross-platform compatibility. Whether you're working with collaborators running Windows, Mac or Linux, you can easily sent your project across for multiple people to work on without need to transcode or convert the project files to a different format. On the other hand, you also have the ability to scale since the fully-functioned (almost) NLE is available for free, provided you have the hardware to run it. This eases the burden for first time editors who already have to deal with huge start up costs.

Inconvénients

The lack of marketing for the software is probably the only thing missing. It is a great piece of software that not a lot of new editors are in the know of. But then again, it is an industry standard would be adopted by even small creators eventually.

• Industry: Machines

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

The best free video editing and production platform

Publié le 07/06/2021

Overall the tool gets the job done at the end of the day.

Avantages

The product is very stable, mature, and gets constant updates almost on a monthly basis.
The platform surprisingly handles huge volume video files with ease. There are loads of features and effect library considering it is a free tool.
The text intro library is quite extensive for video intros and credits.

Inconvénients

The UI/UX can take time to get used to, especially if you're an novice user. Also some of the features are hidden inside menu which would be easily missed. Also some of the terms are specific to this tool for ex. 'Fusion' for 'color grading', this can cause confusion sometimes.

Matthew D.
  • Industry: Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Break free of Premiere Pro

Publié le 10/01/2021

I've been using the software for several years, and I'm impressed by the support and development of the software package. After using Premiere Pro for a decade, I'm enjoying editing editing.

Avantages

Incredible speed and coloring. If you're a linear editing veteran, you'll adjust to the software fairly quickly. Also, being able to work through cutting, coloring, graphics, and sound design is within the program.

Inconvénients

Old habits are hard to break. As I said, you'll adjust quickly to the software, but there are some functions (such as Fusion) that are difficult to pick up if you've been using Adobe After Effects for many years.