DaVinci Resolve

Logiciel d'édition vidéo pour processus de postproduction

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
4/5
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

99 avis

Jeremy
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle

DaVinci Resolve: The Next Industry Standard

Publié le 01/06/2022

I have been unhappy with Final Cut Pro and (especially) Premiere, so I was shocked when I downloaded DaVinci Resolve and it was so powerful! And the Fairlight audio editor is light years beyond anything else in the industry, offering full multitrack mixing, output busses, and more. I cannot recommend this software enough.

Avantages

Firstly, the free version of DaVinci Resolve is so good, I would wager most amateur video editors would never need to upgrade to the Studio version. It's shocking that BlackMagic gives away an editor this good for free, and I would be surprised if DaVinci Resolve does not replace Adobe Premiere in the next 5-10 years.

Inconvénients

DaVinci Resolve has some quirks that take getting used to, especially when it comes to the animation workflow. This is a confusing interface where you hook up nodes in a nebulous flowchart that just does not make sense to a newcomer.

Pourquoi choisir DaVinci Resolve

Adobe Premiere is simply an outdated, buggy program, and Apple Final Cut Pro can be confusing and tedious to use (despite its optimization). DaVinci Resolve just works.

Adobe Premiere Pro et Final Cut Pro

Pourquoi passer à DaVinci Resolve

Gives me all the features for free.
Xavier
  • Secteur d'activité : Musique

It is free!!! Use it!!!!

Publié le 26/06/2022

Overall I had a great experience with the software. Like everything it takes a little time to learn the software.

Avantages

That you can use it for free and it has everything that you would need. Why pay a subscription when this is free!!!! I have thought about paying for the program but have not need to because all the tools that I need are there for free. When I need the paid tools I would be happy to pay the one time fee.

Inconvénients

I would say the least I liked about the software is that sometimes it is hard for me to find the tool that I needed at certain moments.

Andrew
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Davinci's a powerful program that can edit in 8k, but do you need all that?

Publié le 21/07/2022

It's a tough sell for me being a "weekend warrior" with a lot of other "non editing" stuff to do as it takes time to learn as well as the actual editing.

Avantages

I like that even in the free version you can edit in a resolution that most people don't even have in their living room. The 30k or whatever the paid version has was overkill for me but the color correction alone practically pays for itself because it will fix any kind of lighting mistake and i mean any. Next best thing are the graphics and sound effects which are far superior to anything else on the market.

Inconvénients

I found it has a steep learning curve if you haven't been around for the previous 16 to 17 versions. Even the tutorials need tutorials, its ridiculous!

Pourquoi choisir DaVinci Resolve

I wanted more action in my promos, the graphics are what sold me and are also what frustrate me to know end when my computer bogs down.

Camtasia et Adobe Photoshop

Pourquoi passer à DaVinci Resolve

I wanted the power of creating a flashy promo in high def.
Judah
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

The Best Video Editing

Publié le 09/08/2022

Avantages

I would argue that DaVinci resolve is the best video editing platform out there. From looks to price to features, it has it

Inconvénients

Davinci doesn’t have the ecosystem that adobe does.

Michael
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

The best software!

Publié le 29/06/2022

I was using Newtek Speed edit for over 25 years (8 years after it was discontinued) because i could not find software to my liking and that was as easy to use as SpeedEdit. I have tried a couple of those out there and was not satisfied with the performance or workflow and i did not want to pay every year to use the software!
Someone told me to try resolve, I downloaded the free version and ended up editing my next project on it. After that i was hooked! because SpeedEdit had been discontinued it was not accepting certain formats. Resolve took anything i put into it and let me know if the frame rates were different as i put them in timeline. If you are looking to upgrade your editing software resolve is where you should start - you will be hooked

Avantages

How you can customize it to fit your workflow. The color grading is amazing. I am learning new things every day. The software allows you to produce amazing work. The cost is great i got the studio version and a control surface for under $400! no yearly subscription fees and free upgrades! No software out there is doing this! You can even get the basic version for free to work with it to see if you like it.

Inconvénients

I have not found any yet. I have worked with it over six months and have had no problems that were not solved by a visit to You Tube

hussein
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

good software

Publié le 28/07/2022

so powerful software hard to learn and save money

Avantages

I like that red magic offers a free version of DaVinci Resolve which save so much money

Inconvénients

the nodes are hard to learn and you can do so much if you don't learn it

John
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Hands Down The Best Video Editing Platform

Publié le 08/07/2022

This is hands down my favorite video editing platform. It is very easy to use once you learn the basics - although it can look overwhelming when you first start using the platform.

I use Davinci Resolve to edit podcasts, YouTube videos, and multiple video projects I have done for clients and it never lets me down. I am not a video editing pro so I really, really appreciate the wide array of audio and visual plugins available for Davinci Resolve.

Free version
Plenty of plugins
Easy to use (after learning the basics)
Sales run on the full featured version

Inconvénients

Interface can be overwhelming at first glance

Ali
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipement et fournitures de bureau
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Professional videos editing

Publié le 21/07/2022

Avantages

The fastest program to edit videos and their own colors, and it contains a lot of animation that makes the video professional

Inconvénients

It is very expensive and you need time to learn it

Angus
  • Secteur d'activité : Films et cinéma

Top Colour Grading Option

Publié le 01/07/2022

One of the best colour grading tools around however Black Magic Design should listen to its users and implement support for ProRes RAW.

Avantages

One of the best UI's among colour grading software, yet could learn a few things from Assimilate SCRATCH.

Inconvénients

Lacks ProRes RAW support. Davinci should really implement this asap. The magic mask tool really needs work. Also uses a lot more CPU and GPU power than Assimilate Scratch which runs butter smooth on laptops.

• Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

The layout is great but the output is not up to expectations

Publié le 22/06/2022

Avantages

The layout is great, with like different pages for different functions, it is made easy to use, like render and stuff compared to Final Cut Pro where stuff is in the menu and need to search for it.

Inconvénients

I don’t know if it is an issue that only me or a small group of users face, but after rendering, the words like title for people look grainy and unprofessional.

Ernesto Alfonso
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Calidad Cinemática, nada mejor.

Publié le 12/05/2022

Es increíblemente completo, útil y su calidad es lo mejor. Si eres productor simplemente es lo mejor que existe para producir videos de calidad cinamática.

Avantages

Es robusto, completo, puedes editar todos los aspectos de video, luz, contrastes, colores, escenas, máscaras, todo absolutamente todo puedes corregir con este software.
Su poder de procesamiento de video es sin igual, su interface es muy amigable y es tan completo que no necesitas plugins de terceros.
Sus correcciones de audio y edición de audio son completisimas haciendo que no necesites un software especializado de audio.

Inconvénients

Es muy robusto por ello necesitas un equipo con muchos regursos gráficos, ram y HDD.

Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Audition, Final Cut Pro et Logic Pro

Pourquoi choisir DaVinci Resolve

Este software lo incluye todo, representa una inversión alta pero si concideras que no necesitarás ningun software extra ni plugins, lo hace la mejor opción.

Vladimir Azariel
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

DaVinci Resolve, the all in one.

Publié le 02/02/2022

I started using DaVinci Resolve because I was starting to run out of space on my hard drive due to the storage being taken up by the software I was using and the size of the files they were creating. When I started using DaVinci Resolve I realized that I couldn't put it down again, and although I occasionally go back to using some software that I used in the past, it is true that DaVinci is superior in many aspects, and no, I am not exaggerating. It's easy to use, easy to implement and very, VERY cheap if you want to use the studio version, because yes, on top of everything, DaVinci has a very complete version that is FREE

Avantages

In davinci resolve it's much easier for me to implement all the functions that I need to edit or create a video.
For example, whereas before I needed to "process" my video into montage, editing, colorization, and special effects creation using different programs, with DaVinci Resolve it's as easy as flicking from one tab to another.
Not long ago I made a 3D title in DaVinci 50% faster than I did using 3 or more programs.

Inconvénients

To be honest, DaVinci is very close to being perfect, seriously, it even seems like such an unreal program because of the number of functions it implements.
Perhaps sometimes this software is limited since it implements functions that should be dealt with one software at a time, but with time and discipline it's possible to perfectly master the virtues and the few defects that may arise.

VEGAS Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro et Adobe After Effects

Pourquoi passer à DaVinci Resolve

For the price compared to other software and because it had all the functions of these in a single presentation.
Henry
  • Secteur d'activité : Restaurants

The best there is.

Publié le 30/09/2021

Extremely positive, to summarize it. DaVinci's editing tools are as simple or complex as you need them to be, with separate lighting, timeline, and FX suites. Transition and effect libraries have more than enough options. The exporting process deserves a shout out - it has prebuilt channel-specific export templates, i.e. "export for Vimeo," "export for Instagram," etc.

The times when I have gotten stuck, I was able to figure it out searching online forums. I do have to point out, though, that figuring issues out for yourself would be much harder without a background in film editing. This will be a rough learning tool if you're new to film editing - not an impossible one, and definitely worth the money. But you have to be comfortable operating on your own.

Avantages

Well it's free. And there's no hidden nonsense there - you download and install, and you have a full-scale ad-free film editing suite. I've been using DaVinci Resolve for 3+ years and I've never hit an ad, paywall, pop-up, or anything of the kind.

Aside from being free, DaVinci Resolve has all the features from Adobe and Final Cut that a beginner-to-intermediate user would want. I am still shocked it's free. DaVinci is one of the few software tools that I am genuinely happy to open and start using.

Inconvénients

Because it's free, there is no customer support. The forum and knowledge library ecosystem is dense though, and you should be able to get most questions answered easily.

It's also a bit less user-friendly than other bigger name film editing tools. If you have experience using film editing software, the transition won't be too bad as it operates essentially the same as the others. If you have minimal or no experience and want to use DaVinci as a learning tool, it is going to be a harder (and entirely self-taught) transition.

Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro et iMovie

Pourquoi choisir DaVinci Resolve

DaVinci Resolve is free to download, simple as that. But once pricing was less of a factor for me, I made the decision to stay with DaVinci Resolve.

Final Cut Pro et iMovie

Pourquoi passer à DaVinci Resolve

Again, pricing. None of the other options have a free option, or at least no decent free option. But after using DaVinci, pricing aside its features and flexibility easily rival the other options.
Cristhian Josue
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Davinci resolve, an oscar-worthy video editor

Publié le 01/09/2021

Davinci resolve, meets all my needs, it's a powerful editor that doesn't require a lot of effort to learn how it works, but it can help us to create very large projects, it's good, cheap, and powerful.

A great video editing software

Avantages

Davinci resolve is not expensive, compared to other alternatives, this video editor gives us the software license and updates FOR LIFE, for a single payment, maybe the initial investment isn't cheap, but it will last forever.

This video editor has been used in great movies and projects, so it will undoubtedly help us to create the best version of our final cut, this video editor also offers us the opportunity to use a downgrade version with the essentials to create good montages.

Davinci resolve is an alternative that everyone should try at least once.

Inconvénients

This being such a powerful software can have its disadvantages, Davinci is designed for video editing professionals, so it may be too much for you, if you are looking for a simple software, which only occupies to cut and paste video sequences, there are much cheaper alternatives that will meet what you are looking for, so I invite you to look for more basic video editors before buying this one.

Xorla
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best of both worlds.....amateur and professional video work

Publié le 27/05/2021

My experience with Resolve has been 110%. Around Resolve, I have been able to develop myself into a professional video creator to earn a second stream of income. And all the feedback I have ever gotten from clients about work I have done with Resolve have been positive. Finally, considering I have only worked with free versions over multiple updagrades, I really have nothing but praise.

Avantages

Da Vinci Resolve is an extremely comprehensive product and offers an unbelievable range of utility and functionality. What I found most amazing was how intuitive it was. Unlike other professional video software, you don't get particularly overwhelmed on your first attempt if you've only previously worked with amateur software. The interphase is neatly designed to tuck away all the advanced tools and features just within reach as you progress, but not so upfront that you get overcome. Also, for a program whose free version far outperforms paid versions of its competitors, the amount of guidance resources and free tutorial material readily available is awesome.

Inconvénients

The installation process can be quite tedious. They could improve it by automating the entire process. Available plugins for additional features could also be better packaged. But honestly, compared to how great the product is, I feel like these minuses are quite petty. Haha

PowerDirector

Pourquoi choisir DaVinci Resolve

For my first try at semi-pro video production, I needed a software with more to offer than the very basic functionality of Movie Maker.

Pourquoi passer à DaVinci Resolve

The others had most of their sophisticated functions reserved for paid versions. And also, the reviews I read helped me make the decision to start off with Resolve.
DANIEL
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Davinci Resolve is a powerful video, audio editor and animation creator

Publié le 18/04/2021

Here, where I work, this software is widely used to edit the main social media of the moment, because its construction allows the customization of different sizes and formats of renderings, besides allowing to create animations with texts, images and drawings. Its main benefit is to attend all stages of content production such as video editing, animations, colorization, audio editing and video export.

Avantages

This software is very powerful, it brings several ways to edit videos, create animations for YouTube, Facebook, igtv and any type of social media. Available on the three main operating systems on the market such as Windows, Mac and Linux. It has two versions, the free version has some effects blocked, and the full version with all the effects and tools available.

At first the software seems complicated to operate, but over time it is possible to learn to use it without much effort.

It is a complete software where it has several tabs arranged in a workflow that greatly facilitates the use of the various tools that are: video editor, coloring tools, animation creation, editing and audio mixing with effects such as reverb , delay, noise reduction, side-chain and many others; and a rendering screen where you can choose from various video rendering formats.

To install this software you must have a graphics card, in addition to having enough space available on your hard drive to support the caches that are created throughout the Editions, and at least 8GB of RAM.

In your video editor you can create animations with phrases from pre-existing models and change them according to your needs.

It also accepts import of subtitles from other software, with the possibility of editing them easily.

It has a database system where it is possible to create, import and export projects to other similar software.

Inconvénients

In its version for Linux it is not possible to edit videos in MP4 format, needing to convert them to MOV format. It does not accept the customization of some shortcuts.

Mersen
  • Secteur d'activité : Automatisation industrielle
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

The BEST VIDEO EDITING SOFTWARE Money Can't Buy- IT'S FREE

Publié le 13/10/2020

Overall, I love it! It has everything a $0 film maker needs to put their creativity into fruition. It gives small filmmakers like us a tool that professionals still use and that has never happened before. Minus the major movie stars, we're almost on the same playing field now. I've edited videos on it for 3 years and I don't think I'll be switching anytime soon- if I do it will probably be to the full paid version Davinci Resolve Studio.

Avantages

Firstly, it's free. It has everything anyone would ever need to make a film. From sound editing to colour correcting, all the tools it provides are professional and easy to use. Did I mention that it's free? Another great thing about the software is that it actually uses your GPU. I also particularly like its trimming tools as I find that there aren't many free video editing softwares that give you the ability to make such precise cuts on a video. This is especially useful if you're a video creator who HAS TO cut 'that scene' at just the right moment else the whole film is terrible. Yes, I'm that video creator. Visual playback isn't too shabby either- it does lag sometimes but a feature called optimized media reduces that. Lastly, the thing I probably like the most is the endless options for editing the actual video appearance. You can zoom in on it, crop it, stretch it and keyframe each change to create an animated effect.

Inconvénients

It's system requirements. The software needs AT LEAST 16GB of DDR4 RAM to run smoothly. I currently run it on just 8GB which is fine if you don't mind lag and random software crashes. Davinci Resolve also comes with the default settings for Autosave being off. I learnt that one the hard way. It also sometimes has problems with audio output, particularly when you use more than one output device (like headphones and external speakers). Sometimes it doesn't automatically change to the system device. Another thing I noticed is that, for some odd reason, it randomly outputs mono audio from a stereo audio file but this does eventually fix itself.

Cody
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Davinci Resolve free is all you need for most small to medium scale video editing projects

Publié le 06/09/2020

Avantages

The free version of Resolve is by far the most functional and feature rich video editing software out there. It beats out Adobe Premiere in the overall feature set you get, especially when you start to get into building effects in Fusion.

Each update has helped Resolve take more advantage of powerful GPUs so when you're working with VFX you're rewarded by having a high end GPU during playback and rendering.

The color modification options are rich and can do incredible things with your footage. You can easily take non-log footage and apply pre-existing effects and layers to get the look you want.

Fairlight is their audio editing suite, which is how this application started out as so you can imagine that the audio editing tools are amazing, and they are. One of the most convenient tools is the ability for Resolve to use audio analysis to automatically line up multiple clips from different cameras that filmed the same scene. If you find yourself often using a clapboard to align your footage, say good bye (assuming you're capturing audio from each camera).

The community of creators on Resolve is massive and you can find tutorial son how to do almost anything online. It's how I got started learning how to use the software and I'm still scratching the surface of it's capabilities.

Inconvénients

The software is huge and cumbersome to learn. Luckily there's tons of tutorials on youtube from many creators that can show you how to do simple to super complex tasks.

If you're moving from Adobe Premiere, you're going to miss the ability to import content from other apps directly inside of your project. Resolve doesn't support integration into Photoshop and whatnot so you can't go from editing an image in PS then open it up in Resolve like you can in Premiere. If you're someone who heavily relies on the Adobe apps, this will be the hardest thing to get past, but once you've adjusted your workflow it doesn't really add that much time to your projects. You're more so losing out on the convenience.

In previous versions it had a tendency to crash randomly. Sometimes effects you create would go corrupt or prevent the project from successfully rendering or the Resolve to crash during rendering. This would require you to pinpoint what part of the video where the failure occurred, find the offending effect, delete and recreate it from scratch. This could be caused by something as simple as a scrolling text box. It was impossible to know what would prevent a video from rendering, which was super frustrating especially when considering the error message doesn't give you any info into what caused the render to fail. They've since made fixes to prevent this from happening, but just something to keep in mind when working in large projects: save often and test your exports.

Golden
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Davinci Resolve is a powerhouse tool in the video editing fraternity.

Publié le 30/09/2021

This a the best video editing software for me. Davinci Resolve has got a well structured workflow, from adding media, to editing it, to adding and modifying Fusion effects, Color grading, a variety of video transitions, Open FX plugins. This software is a real gem.

Avantages

The advantages of Davinci resolve is that its always being updated to a higher version, which makes it ever relevant in the game. I really liked its abilty to combine multi cameras or combining several videos into one. Color grading is very easy using Davinci Resolve. It has so many video editing tools which are user friendly. Its user interface is very modern and sleek. I can also edit my audio in Davinci Resolve and it has 3D sound effects. A wide variety of transitions and effects enables me to produce quality videos. Resolve is not difficult to master and use. Above all, the software is free and can be upgraded easily.

Inconvénients

Davinci Resolve 17 requires a machine with a bigger working capacity. Sometimes it just crashes and you lose your work. Sometimes rendering takes a lot of time if your machine has a low capacity. However, all these challenges are most common in the unpaid version only.

• Secteur d'activité : Machines
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

New Kid on the block

Publié le 15/07/2021

The best feature about Davinci Resolve is its capabilities for collaboration in teams and also each team member have separate timelines.

Avantages

Davinci Resolve might be a new kid on the block but it comes packed with a lot of tools all in one. Davinci Resolve comes packed with the best video editing module which is so easy to use but yet so powerful enough to compete with other editing suits like Adobe, Final Cut Pro. What even make it unique is the fact that it can also comes with sound, special effects and 3d editing capabilities. When comes to having the best suit in the industry it will then amount to the price and Davinci Resolve takes top award as it is very powerful and yet very cheap.

Inconvénients

As they say, dynamites comes in small packages but Davinci Resolve when comes to resources it needs a very powerful system and best works with GPU processors which happens to be very expensive to buy. As much the suit it self its cheap to buy, but the others tools like control panels are also very expensive to buy.

• Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best in Color Grading.

Publié le 20/03/2022

I've used the program for more than two years, and I think it's a good option to start working with, considering that it has a free version.

Avantages

It is true that there are many programs that enable you to Correct Colors ,Color Grading, add effects and make an integrated montage, but so far no program has been able to reach accuracy and make color correction very professional like Da Vinci Resolve, which has the best and most powerful feature I have seen since it started Work in designing videos that are Color Grading ,Correct Colors and in my opinion, he specializes in this thing more deeply than other programs.
The beautiful thing about the program is that it is very easy to use, and you can use it perfectly in a few days, and at the same time, you can get great colors.
Keep in mind that DaVinci Resolve has a free full version, which will be why you don't hesitate to use it in your projects.

Inconvénients

If the Da Vinci Resolve program is your first choice to get started, it will be easy to work with as I told you
But the problem is when I switched from using Adobe programs to Resolve, it was difficult for me to use the user interface and get used to it, it is completely different from what I used to use.

Arvid
  • Secteur d'activité : Musique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very heppay with this amazing video-editing software

Publié le 19/08/2021

Very good. I very much enjoy working with this software. Once familiar with the software (at least the parts that I use), it's proven to be the optimal video-editing software for me. Also, I very much like the sound-editing functionalities with the standard embedded effects in it. Now, I can do video and audio in one single program which makes it a lot easier to build a project.

Avantages

All I need for editing my video's is in Davinci Resolve. I can edit op to the frame, which is exactly what I need. Also, all settings (that I use either way) are editable with numbers. That makes it easy to copy settings and values. Those were the main reasons for me to use Davinci Resolve over other products like Camtasia.

Inconvénients

The learning curve can be a thing. I definitely needed some time to get familiar with the software. But it was worth it. Also, I needed a pretty decent computer for smooth editing of my video's. So , that might be somewhat costly for business starters.

Adobe Premiere Pro et Camtasia

Pourquoi passer à DaVinci Resolve

I favoured Davinci Resolve for it's usage-capabilities and it's price, which is almost unbelievable in respect of all the value and functionalities in the product.
Angelo
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Il prodotto più completo per il montaggio video e color grading

Publié le 17/02/2022

Un software come Davinci Resolve può davvero cambiare il modo di produrre video e scatenare la creatività. E' un prodotto completo che merita di essere preso in considerazione per il montaggio sia dagli amatori che dai professionisti.

Avantages

Di Davinci Resolve apprezzo la semplificazione dell'interfaccia. Rispetto alla concorrenza, che ho usato per anni, Blackmagicdesign ha scelto saggiamente di suddividerla in diverse macro aree ognuna dedicata ad una fase differente del montaggio. Quelle presenti sono: Media, Cut, Edit, Fusion, Color, Fairlight, Deliver. In questo modo non risulta complesso trovare il tool adatto per il tipo di operazione che ci interessa. E' un software veloce che permette di effettuare dei montaggi di qualità professionale e dei rendering più veloci della concorrenza. E' aggiornato di frequente ed è gratuito nella versione base che è già sufficientemente completa per un utilizzo lavorativo impegnativo. Per il color grading non ha rivali.

Inconvénients

Riuscire ad abituarsi alle numerose interfacce non è così intuitivo e passare da un altro software a questo necessita del tempo e della formazione ma una volta capito il funzionamento diventa molto rapido produrre un risultato di qualità. Sono presenti online degli efficaci tutorial in inglese con sottotitoli in italiano creati direttamente da Blackmagicdesign per agevolare l'apprendimento

• Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best Free Software for Color Grading .

Publié le 31/05/2022

At first I had difficulty learning the program, but after practice I learned how to use the tools correctly, and the most important thing I learned how to correct colors professionally.

Avantages

The most important thing I loved about Da Vinci Resolve is that it is free and I can use it for several uses, but my favorite use without any comparison is color correction, you won't believe me how powerful it is in color adjustment and correction, I can modify the colors of my videos now as we see in the movies, it really is Very nice
I know there are many programs out there that offer color correction benefits, but none quite as professional as Da Vinci Resolve.
Believe me, DaVinci Resolve is currently competing with paid programs with a high strength of its features such as video editing, adding colors, removing noise, adding echo and some other effects, it accepts importing subtitles from other programs.

Inconvénients

I think the only problem is that the user interface is complicated, so if you are a beginner, get ready to invest your time and effort to master the program and use the tools.

Eero
  • Secteur d'activité : Électronique grand public
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

It is hard to believe this is free - but it is

Publié le 22/02/2022

It is a well-working software and I haven't found anything I need and it doesn't have. On the other hand, it has a lot of functionalities that I have never even tried, so I am sure it offers a lot for more professional users.

Avantages

DaVinci resolve offers most if not all of the tools you want to create great-looking videos. I had an old version of Adobe Premiere and this beats it, although I really liked Premiere and had a long history with it. The biggest reason for thumbs up is the price. Difficult to compete with a free product that works well.

Inconvénients

I found it a bit difficult to use in the beginning because I had used Premiere for a long time. Video editing software has typically a lot of bells and whistles and DaVinci Resolve is not an exception. Takes a while to get used to if you are moving from another software.

Adobe Premiere Pro et Final Cut Pro

Pourquoi choisir DaVinci Resolve

I needed to upgrade my older version of Premiere Pro, but I didn't like Adobe's new annual pricing model. I rather buy once, own it, and upgrade when I really need to.

Pourquoi passer à DaVinci Resolve

I tried Final Cut Pro some years earlier, and it was horrible to use. I would choose any other software any day. Premiere is good, but pricey.