Boulevard

Business management software for salons and spas

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

218 avis

Dawn

Great Decision

Publié le 28/10/2022

BLVD has been key in our growth. It’s simplified our cash wrap experience, made reporting more accurate and simplified the inventory process. My managers have easy access to the info they need while limiting other employees access. It’s made Gift Card tracking & purchasing simple as well.

Avantages

The reporting is detailed and easy to navigate. We switched from a small business software to BLVD which is salon/spa specific and it was a very smooth transition. The customer service is great as they have always helped immediately with any challenges and questions we have had.

Inconvénients

We have several service providers who belong to multiple departments (ie nails & skin) and being able to select which services they provide on a daily basis based on room/station availability would be so helpful. It would give us better utilization of stations because the resource feature isn’t reliable. Resources default and overbook without warning when scheduling in house.

Booker et SalonBiz

Pourquoi choisir Boulevard

The software wasn’t spa specific and made several areas of business very difficult to navigate.

Square Point of Sale et Square Appointments

Pourquoi passer à Boulevard

I found BLVD on IG and I liked the vibe and image of the company. They were current and modern with an extremely professional look compared to so many other salon booking platforms.
Benjamin

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Boulevard is the best salon software I have come accross

Publié le 25/10/2022

Boulevard has cut my call volume down by about 30% with online booking and texting. This has made staffing our desk easier and less stressful. The software has been very solidly reliable with only one notable outage in two years (and that was a major outage impacting a large swath of the internet).

Avantages

The online booking and integrated texting are killer features. We will never have software without this. The transition from our old software was extremely well managed with little input required from me. The appointment search and schedule optimization were game changers for our scheduling. We can spend far less time manually hunting for appointments, and trust that our schedule will be decently well optimized without our intervention.

Inconvénients

There are some features like advanced reporting that are still lacking. Boulevard does make continuous improvements and work with feedback from users to decide on the roadmap forward which is much appreciated. I would like more customization options in the software for scheduling, resource usage, etc... but overall I have found solutions using the tools that exist in Boulevard.

Pourquoi choisir Boulevard

We needed updated features like online booking, and the appointment search feature that Daysmart didn't offer. The cloud base was also nice so we didn't have to invest in so much infrastructure on our end.

Pourquoi passer à Boulevard

We liked the integrated texting, schedule search features, and overall flow of the software better.
Lindsay

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Love where this software is headed!

Publié le 25/10/2022

Avantages

extremely functional and user-friendly. It made for an easy transition at our salon for receptionist, stylists, and admins. The onboarding team and customer support are incredible, too! We have two locations and they are very easy to switch between and manage.

Inconvénients

definitely a "young" product. There are some gaps in reporting and the lack of a client portal it a huge con for our clients, though, I believe one is in development for next year. We have two cash registers and we struggle to keep financial reporting clean due to a "floating drawer" concept. They support team was helpful with suggestions and we have a make-shift system but do hope that Blvd will invest in improving this feature.

Vagaro

not user-friendly

USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN/INTUITIVe
Venus

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Customer service is top notch

Publié le 02/11/2022

Avantages

It works 97% of the time; appointments book easy and it keeps track of important numbers.

Inconvénients

Edit functionality is minimal. Client database edits are good but could be better. It can get very cluttered because there is no way to delete service or retail; only disable or block I wish there were more reminders and in the reminders it detailed all services booked and if it were a group booking and what services were booked for that group. It only allows confirmation of one service I also wish the add on option like loyalty products would work and were easier to edit

Vagaro

Functionality

Prices
Mandy
  • Secteur d'activité : Cosmétiques

User-Friendly for All Involved

Publié le 08/11/2022

Boulevard has allowed us to attract a younger demographic through texting and online booking, and it has made it much easier for us to train new front desk staff. If you are looking to bring your salon into the 21st century, then Boulevard is for you!

Avantages

We switched to Boulevard for our salon & spa scheduling and POS for a number of reasons, but the primary factor was the ability to have convenient online booking. Boulevard's online booking system is simple to use as both a customer and an administrator, and their customer interface is simple and modern. Additionally, they have phenomenal customer support and offer online trainings. The ability to text with clients in the software is a huge bonus as well!

Inconvénients

Having come from a software with great reporting, Boulevard sometimes lacks the specific reports on product sales, services performed, etc. that we would like. However, we've been able to find workarounds or manually create most of the additional reports we need. We think that Boulevard is completely worth the cost, but if you are on a tight budget, do keep in mind that they are in the middle to top of the price range. You may also want to price out specific features - for example, Boulevard's in-house email client is much more expensive than many standalone emailing programs.

Ken

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing Booking Software and Merchant Services!!!

Publié le 26/10/2022

Amazing onboarding team! The data migration was fast and painless. We had training videos and one on one sessions to learn the platform and when it was launch day, customer service and help chat provided help real time. Our clients love boulevard and appreciate the intuitive features applied to their profile such as timing and pricing specific to them. We have had only 1 slow down in 6 months and it did not effect functionality and was fixed within 2 hours.If you have a suggestion or idea, you are able to put in a formal request and these sometimes come into effect.

Avantages

Amazing onboarding team! The data migration was fast and painless. We had training videos and one on one sessions to learn the platform and when it was launch day, customer service and help chat provided help real time. Now we have all new employees watch the training videos when onboarding and they are big fans of the help chat.We also love the online booking system and waitlist. We can easily fill gaps in our schedule with the waitlist featureThe software is modern, functional, and user friendly.

Inconvénients

The client is unable to modify or view their upcoming reservations without contacting the business. This can lead to duplicate bookings. Also, there is no feature with credit card processing to add a credit card fee per transaction.

Phorest

Pourquoi choisir Boulevard

To avoid system crashes, to streamline our booking system, and to have better customer service

Pourquoi passer à Boulevard

It is more functional for a hair salon and had more competitive merchant services options.
Katherine

Stewart Palmer Salon and Spa

Publié le 20/10/2022

Avantages

It's really easy to train new employees, the software is very user friendly. Great support when anyone has questions and people are always kind even when we might ask a stupid question. I really like implementation and having face to face meetings. It was very personal and I've never had a software company do that.

Inconvénients

Having the ability to set the swipe as the default card payment would be helpful. Checking out with phones and having the ability for the guest to leave a gratuity as well. I really can't think of any cons. I've loved it and recommended it to fellow salon owners and salon consulting companies.

Phorest

Pourquoi choisir Boulevard

I did a loooooong time ago for another salon I own. Envision is the worst. I checked out three software companies and Boulevard met my needs the most and the sales team was fantastic.

Envision Salon & Spa

Pourquoi passer à Boulevard

Boulevard was simple, met my needs, great price point, and great sales team. Also the confetti on the web page after purchasing was a nice touch. :)
Jeffrey

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Solid, reliable and modern software

Publié le 15/01/2022

Solid experience. It fulfills all of my needs. The extras will come, I'm confident.

Avantages

If you're like me, you want to use a software that is most importantly reliable AND beautiful. I love what they did with the user interface. Booking appointments on the software is extremely easy, and new features are released periodically. They have a messaging center where we can quickly communicate with clients via SMS and a way to reach out to customer support quickly through their integration using INTERCOM chat.

Inconvénients

I think the analytical reporting could be better. This might be something they can take from Booker's page. Some insight like how many customers are existing and how many are new would be great. How many booked online vs manual. Also, if they can integrate with Frederick or Emma, that would be awesome too. They are integrated with mailchimp which is nice.

Pourquoi choisir Boulevard

Booker was purely unreliable. Period. So many issues and downtime.

Pourquoi passer à Boulevard

They allowed a trial where I could clearly see it's benefits. Meevo doesn't allow this at all. How can you trust a software company like that?!
David

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Overall a Great System with focus on technology improvements.

Publié le 23/09/2021

I have to say the cost and the simplicity of the system is the part I like most. I really enjoy how easy this system is to use and the technology behind the system. The new Duo credit card reader is great except it would have been nice if it would have had a Magswipe to it as well.

Avantages

I do have to say Boulevard is a very simple and easy system to use with a lot of power behind it to stand next to some of the bigger more popular booking software available. Another perk is the benefit of having the credit card processing with Boulevard and not an additional expense.

Inconvénients

There are a few glitches such as selecting a date in the future you need to be in calendar mode instead of Front Desk Mode. Another annoying feature is the multiple clicks of confirming to book an appointment. I feel that is a waste of time. I will also say that it would be helpful if the system would send a text message to the client during the booking instead of only an email. As a stylist I will receive a text message of the newly booked appointment but not the client. Their app is not a very user friendly app for management.

Pourquoi choisir Boulevard

Booker just became more expensive every time and we had issues with the system crashing often.

Pourquoi passer à Boulevard

Cost and the overall look just was more user friendly.
James

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Boulevard elevates our customer experience, giving us a competitive edge

Publié le 23/09/2021

Stellar. Simply put the experience from onboarding, training and ongoing support is fantastic. I hear the horror stories from other Main Street owners using the more established incumbents in the space and I am glad I made the right decision to choose Boulevard!

Avantages

The single unified design, the built in messenger and online booking workflow.
Compared with many established players who patch together different features with different user interface designs, Boulevard has one easy to use design. There is no jarring for the user when they switch features. It is all seamless.
The Messenger has helped reduce telephone time significantly and has about a 90% open rate. It also provides a detailed record or client requests, issues and concerns. With voice calls, notes are not always taken.
The online booking workflow has helped us increase self booking, allowing front desk to refocus time in other areas.

Inconvénients

Boulevard feature development is continuous so I always feel confident that features and improvements will be added. One area that could do with improvement is the Guest Account Management. Ideally guests would like the ability to log in and see their service history and transactions in addition to being about to book. I know though that this is an area receiving some focus now and look forward to seeing improvements in 2022.

Booker, Acuity Scheduling, Mindbody, ZENOTI et Phorest

Pourquoi choisir Boulevard

The software I inherited was over 10 yrs old on a Windows 7 machine. It was not connected to the internet for management outside the salon and generally the data was not accurate. We needed a cloud based solution and one with built in payments and online booking. I reviewed 6 solutions in depth with demos and by far Boulevard was the best.

DaySmart Salon

Pourquoi passer à Boulevard

No Legacy software. Built from the ground up for the cloud. Plus built in messenger was huge.
Rachel

So happy with Boulevard!

Publié le 22/09/2021

It has been exceptional because of the excellent service. Couldn't be happier.

Avantages

I LOVE the customer service. Your team is so accessible and on top of things anytime I've had a concern. Thank you so much. I know I'm one of the first users - I am so grateful you let me stay on.

As a close second, I like the look of the design and the way it integrates with my existing site. The style and functionality together are unlike anything I've seen. It gives my booking interface a sophisticated look that aligns with my brand.

I have nothing but positive things to say about you all!

Inconvénients

There are times when the software doesn't sync well with my google calendar. In particular, my google cal events don't show on the Boulevard calendar. There were a few occasions where I was double-booked. But I have been double-checking those on a regular basis to avoid that from happening again.

Calendly, Acuity Scheduling et Mindbody

Pourquoi choisir Boulevard

One of the Boulevard employees is a friend of mine. It was word of mouth.

Acuity Scheduling

Pourquoi passer à Boulevard

The personal connections, the customer service, and the overall look/style of the site. It is better than anything out there I've seen.
Molly
  • Secteur d'activité : Cosmétiques

Happy, Happy, Happy BLVD 4-lifer Customer

Publié le 18/09/2021

I love that I don't have to worry about double bookings etc so we are able to give our clients the best customer service without losing that personal touch. It's fast at booking clients so I love that there isn't a lot of down time on the phone

Avantages

There isn't enough time to discuss all that I love about this software.
I love that the checkout page includes a gratuity line so our team doesn't have to ask 'would you like to leave gratuity for your artist' tacky!
I love the cash drawer feature - helps to maintain an accurate cash drawer during the day.
Inventory functionality is great.
The reports are abundant and extremely powerful to help you keep track of running your business
The checkout / reception page is ridiculously cool and informative
I love that the help team is fast and ready to assist as much as they currently can
The communications is great - you know when your clients, book when they arrive, when they check out, and when they cancel.
Customization and team permissions are abundant.

Inconvénients

I feel like because it's new some things are still being worked out. New like within the past few years. I do like how the customer service and help chat team are fast to respond to issues.

I do not feel like the app fits this software! It is so forward and the app is just mundane. I hope more work and effort goes into it like being able to shrink down the size on the screen to show the whole day or all team members and also being able to book an appt within the client tab (Rather than only through the calendar tab).

We did not have a great experience with duo - so I am hoping that gets worked out and we can try again in the near future.

I'd love to be able to have a push notification when a client simply reschedules her appt - that way you're not chasing down the front desk to figure out what happened to xx on Monday at xx and why her appt is gone.

Need better communication with regards to the disputes. During the process is pretty much radio silence.

Vagaro, Meevo et Phorest

Pourquoi choisir Boulevard

These were all lacking something that I needed most - mainly reporting. I didn't care for Meevo as I believe our rep was not the best - customer service is extremely important to me.

Vagaro, Square Point of Sale et Meevo

Pourquoi passer à Boulevard

I liked the customer service I received as well as it's ease of function. I also preferred it's esthetic and the check out reception page is second to none! The reports were similar to what I needed and I was excited to show my team so that's how I knew I liked it!
Kim

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Boulevard: bang for your buck that keeps on growing

Publié le 21/09/2021

Boulevard has been overall incredibly beneficial to our business. It’s combined more than one program that we were using before for less than the cost, and gave us many new added features.

Avantages

Coming from using a combination of Rosy for salon scheduling and booking, Zingle for text messaging, and a third party payment processor, finding boulevard and finding out that all of these features were built in was a no brained. The system is colorful and aesthetically pleasing, the the customer support team is usually quick to answer and assist any comments, questions, or concerns. The dev team regularly adds new, requested features. The mobile app has been great for our staff to keep track of their days and know when their clients have arrived or booked keeps them on track.

Inconvénients

Some features that we are waiting on for boulevard to implement feel like they should’ve been included with the base software, such as letting staff see their tips on the mobile app. Sometimes customer support just doesn’t get the problem you are having, and it feels like you’re explaining it over and over. The software has yet to be down, but sometimes the POS has moments of glitchy-ness. Inventory control could use a little clarification and could be streamlined.

Vagaro et Phorest

Pourquoi choisir Boulevard

It was a cheaper option to switch to boulevard, and it allowed us to use the same phone number we had for our landline for our text number as opposed to a different number via zingle. Rosy was also outdated and customer support was severely lacking.

Zingle et Rosy

Pourquoi passer à Boulevard

Boulevard’s demo sealed the deal. It checked all the boxes.
Lukas

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Boulevard is expensive, but worth it

Publié le 20/09/2021

Boulevard is super-stable, slick, and easy to use as a POS ANDscheduling system. It saved us tons of hassles with Booker and Zenoti in terms of confusing interfaces and over-built functionality (Zenoti), and system instability/glitches (Booker). Boulevard's POS system and iPad app is also very slick and integrates very well with the software, which is more than we could say for Zenoti and Booker as well. Boulevard is expensive, but as a small business owner, time is money, and it saved us from a lot of headaches we were having with other scheduling/POS solutions.

Avantages

Excellent UI and ease of use. Thorough onboarding and customer support. Feature-rich and well thought-out functionality for salon owners operating at any scale. Hardware and software is stable and reliable.

Inconvénients

Boulevard is an excellent product, but you gotta pay for it!

Square Payments

Pourquoi choisir Boulevard

instability, unreliability, lack of necessary functionality

Booker et ZENOTI

Pourquoi passer à Boulevard

group booking features, tip splitting among several service providers, excellent interface
Jocelyn

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Wonderful for spas and salons

Publié le 17/12/2020

Boulevard solved our business problems of accounting and streamlined our sales & package tracking. They also helped us see multiple staff members' schedules at once. They had many cool features however many werent applicable to our healthcare business.

Avantages

Boulevard is the payment processor, so it made checking out our clients & selling/redeeming packages, and processing refunds a breeze. It was an upgrade from our previous software in that we could see all staff schedules on one page and click anywhere on the schedule to make a new appointment, regardless of availability. The help team got back to us relatively quickly with guidance on any issues. There are features on it our company did not use, like inventory and product sales, processing and finishing time, etc. These functioned excellently, we did not have a need for them thought.

Inconvénients

We could not require clients to complete their forms before finalizing their first appointment booking. And when clients received the confirmation email, it sometimes went to junk and other times the layout of the email was not clear to them as to how to find the forms to complete. It would have been nice to have a direct link to the form we could send the client. Also would have been better if we could download the forms after the client completed them. We also would have liked more follow-up email customizations, like being able to send more automations depending on if a client scheduled again, or immediately after their appointment with after-session care instructions.

Acuity Scheduling

Pourquoi choisir Boulevard

Needed a better payment processor and scheduling that included forms.

Pourquoi passer à Boulevard

Initially we chose boulevard because of the payment processor, we didnt want to use square anymore and appreciated the ease of having the processing in one location with the scheduling. However, we are now switching to acuity for financial reasons and because their forms and follow up email automations are more inline with our needs.
Alicia

Boulevard is Awesome

Publié le 19/12/2020

Overall my experience has been pretty great. Such a positive change from Mindbody. I just wished I switched sooner!

Avantages

Is it so easy to check clients out! It is so easy for people to schedule online. We switched from Mindbody, and for our massage therapy studio, it is so much more intuitive and easy to take payments without mistakes. Scheduling calendar is easy to use. The Messaging system is so amazing. We text our clients all of the time now and all conversations show under their profile! Online booking is super easy for Clients and guarantees Credit Cards captured to prevent no shows. One of the biggest things I love is customer support. I have a dedicated partner manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] that I can contact. She has been absolutely incredible, supportive, and helpful through this whole process. I also have access to a support team that actually knows about the software and helps me learn or troubleshoot. I love that you can book an appt while staying on our website, and the page never has to refresh for online booking and each step of the payment window.

Inconvénients

Not being able to purchase services online or in the app, the app needs more functionality for sure. They have a bunch of new features they are working on that will be rolled out soon, however. They also need better payroll reporting features for paying other than commission. They are also bringing out better online booking smart booking to limit gaps, so that is something I am excited to use in January.

Elyse
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Happy we made the switch to Boulevard

Publié le 18/12/2020

Overall I am happy with Boulevard. Again, I was told some things upon signing up that were untrue, so that did make a bad first impression. However, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] saved the day as best she could. I am still waiting for hopefully new features in the program to make it easier as a business owner to use, as well as easier for clients and my receptionists to make less errors booking.

Avantages

Boulevard is very user friendly. We used to have Mindbody software and are very happy we made the switch. The onboarding process was a little rocky, as there was some misinformation given to me, however, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful and attentive helping me figure everything out.

The consumer online booking looks sleek and is easy to use.

Inconvénients

There seems to still be some kinks with online booking, I wish it smart booked better. It also is easy to book a staff member a service they don't perform. The sales reports include tax & tip, I wish there was a way to see our true sales without having to get out a calculator and do it myself. I also was told Mailchimp was included in the high monthly price, however, I have to pay almost $200 more a month for Mailchimp on top of the Boulevard price.

Booker, Vagaro et DaySmart Salon

Pourquoi choisir Boulevard

Mindbody customer service was awful. I disliked there online booking platform.

Pourquoi passer à Boulevard

It seemed user friendly and I liked the online booking and smart booking option (which ended up being false information, so yes...i was very bummed to realize that one of the reasons I switched was not a reality)
Katie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Katie

Publié le 18/12/2020

Overall I'm very happy with the software. It's easy to use and training desk staff to use it is super slick. I love all the how to guides. Also, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our managing partner has been amazing, always quick to respond and goes above and beyond with helping us.

Avantages

I love how easily it sends comfirmations and takes care of the busy work we usually need to hire staff to complete, like pulling reports, custom timing for clients, and easy for clients to use for online booking

Inconvénients

It's more small things that I'd like to see updated: for example when I save changes to services or products that I'm editing the page only lets you do one service then it auto refreshes to the top of the page, instead of saving and letting me continue where I'm at. That means I have to scroll all the way down to find the section, remember the next service that I have to edit, it's time consuming and for larger salons who have lots of employees with unique booking needs its not quite as fluid as I'd like. I'd also like to work off of more than one tab, so I can be checking clients in while also pulling reports. I'd love to be able to have a tab for each location open for easy booking during busy seasons like the holidays when we are searching for any open appt and comparing options for clients between all the locations. I'd also like to do more filtering for client emails. As of now I don't see a way to email upcoming appts for selected dates, which would be helpful as covid continues and brings us many updates we need to send to just upcoming appts, not all clients and not just clients who have had an appt with us before. Also woul dlove if the app view of the calendar was more zoomed out so you can get a better idea of whats happening for the whole day, now you have to scroll quite a bit and its confusing visually.

Pourquoi choisir Boulevard

it crashed a lot and wasn't easy to be able to view reports from home. Now I can pull reports and view everything I need as long as I have an internet connection - it's great!

Inspire

Pourquoi passer à Boulevard

Your customer service was so much better!!
Rosie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Finally, a software that makes my business run better!

Publié le 17/12/2020

Love the customer chat in real time. Love the training they provide for new employees no matter when the hire is. They hold our hands throughout the entire boarding process and never let go. I feel as though they care about my business as much as I do. Consistent in every way. Worth every cent. I will never ever leave Boulevard. Partners for life.

Avantages

Boulevard is completely intuitive and the software is simple yet detailed in all the right places. I own a hair salon and have been doing hair for 23 years, let me with all honesty say that Boulevard has 100% made my life so much easier. The experience for my clients is second to none, they are all raving about how much better this software is than any of our previous ones. I can not say enough positive things about them! The customer service is absolutely extraordinary and they respond to any of our questions immediately. It has a feel like you are asking a friend to help you, so patient and there was always a familiar quality throughout the entire customer experience for us. We love supporting small businesses however we do not want to be someone's guinea pig...with Boulevard we can completely trust in their expertise and never worry.

Inconvénients

Seriously we love them. The only issue is that we have is we wish we could see what source each stylists clients pay for services for example: who pays cash, check or credit card and how much of each. It only shows sales and does not break it down. Other than that we have nothing negative what so ever to say!

Mangomint, Vagaro, Phorest, DaySmart Salon et Rosy

Pourquoi choisir Boulevard

Sick and tired of the awful and very expensive service. Very impersonal and never got it right.

Pourquoi passer à Boulevard

Completely different business model. Very on top of all of their promises, also really loved the staff and on board team. Beautiful layout and very classy operation. So honored to be a part of Boulevard.
Utilisateur vérifié
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Best POS Software!

Publié le 19/11/2020

Overall the experience has been outstanding. The team is always attentive & responsive. They come up with alternatives & suggestions to help improve your experience! The software is great as it can be easily accessible on multiple devices & internet!

Avantages

Boulevard software is very user friendly, easy to use & convenient! It has reduced the duration of front desk trainig. It has also made the managers that are behind the chair, have a very enjoyable experience. I

Inconvénients

Some of the items that seem like they should be easy to customize, are in face a little more. It makes sense when you realize that the interface is for all users and not just your specific location (s).

Timely, ZENOTI, Phorest et Rosy

Pourquoi choisir Boulevard

Shortcuts was outdated, slow & problematic. On Saturdays (the busiest day of the week), the server computer that would host all data, could potentially go down. You would then be stuck performing offline transactions & having to complete transactions twice!

Shortcuts
RoseMary
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

Great Software for Salons

Publié le 12/11/2020

One of the best things about Boulevard is customer service. Any time we had questions or issues arise, our problem was dealt with swiftly and resolved. Whether we emailed the rep assigned to us or used the Help Chat or the Support Center, we always felt that our problem was addressed very quickly.

Avantages

Boulevard is the 3rd scheduling software we have used in the salon, and is by far the best one. Boulevard is very user-friendly. We have had very few problems with it (business interruption or faulty software or the system going down) like we experienced with the other two programs we used in the past. We love the app the stylists/barbers can get on their phones to se e their schedules, be alerted when a client checks in and see client notes right on their phones.

Inconvénients

The negative about Boulevard is that it doesn’t easily connect with any email marketing programs.

Britney

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Welcome to the future or Salon/Spa booking!

Publié le 16/11/2020

Avantages

Moving to BLVD has made every aspect of our business streamline and easy. Its so hard to name just a few aspects of what we love about this software because... well... we love it all! BLVD has offered us access to clients ability for easy, smart online booking, the software is very easy to learn and navigate, product inventory management is better than ever, ability to text with clients, touchless check out, protection to staff with client cards saved on file making it easy to enforce our cancellation policy, new features are updated and added to the software frequently which I love. Its clear that BLVD likes to keep ahead of the latest trends. I love that myself and my staff are able to view their schedule from any device and can also schedule appointments remotely. You can also disable features of specific staff which is a blessing as well. They have a help chat box in the corner so that any of my employees can reach out with questions or concerns. The staff is VERY responsive. Another thing that I absolutely love is that this software does NOT crash or experience delays.

Inconvénients

Honestly it is very hard for me to list off what I like least about BLVD as we truly love it. Our only issues have been with some of the detail summary reports being a bit off but we have been working with BLVD to get this issue solved.

Booker et Phorest

Pourquoi choisir Boulevard

We found SalonBiz to be extremely archaic with their design, it crashed constantly, there was no seamless check out experience and honestly zero support.

SalonBiz

Pourquoi passer à Boulevard

It was clear that BLVD was developed by stylists/salon owners for stylists/ salon owners. It was the only product that checked literally every box.
Jeremy

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Snappy cloud solution that improves over time

Publié le 12/11/2020

A fun, fast, and growing company that definitely puts its end use at the focus of the product. Nearly a one software fits all type solution.

Avantages

I enjoy that the cloud solution quickly sifts through what must be massive amounts of data that my business creates. It leans towards simplicity that my lay staff don't seem to have much issue with.

Inconvénients

I admit the onboarding and going live schedules we're a bit aggressive and lacked true understanding that my data was going to be used properly the first time. Many edits and back and forth work was needed to get things running to the point I personally didn't have to troubleshoot things between my staff and the product support team.

Pourquoi choisir Boulevard

The software use previously required us to host our own server and this was plagued with issues while constantly needing remote support.

Pourquoi passer à Boulevard

Because it was a new company
FORREST

BEST DECISION WE MADE FOR OUR SALONS

Publié le 06/11/2020

INCREDIBLE.

Avantages

I HEARD OF BLVD 8 MONTHS BEFORE WE DECIDED TO SWITCH OUR PLATFORMS. WE CHANGED IN THE BEGINNING OF 2020 WHILE OUR SALONS WERE FORCED TO CLOSE. IT WAS A SCARY TIME TO CHANGE WITH ALL THE CHANGES GOING ON IN THE WORLD BUT BLVD MADE THE TRANSITION SEAMLESS.

IN THE PAST THE SELLING AGENT HAS BEEN GREAT AND THEN ONCE WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN A ACCOUNT MANAGER EVERYTHING HAS FALLEN APART. THAT IS NOT THE CASE AT ALL WITH BLVD. I WAS SO SCARED OF THAT HAPPENING TO US AGAIN AND THIS PROCESS HAS BEEN THE BEST DECISION WE HAVE MADE FOR THE FUTURE OF OUR SALONS.

ALL OUR DATA TRANSFERRED SEAMLESSLY. ALL OUR STYLISTS WERE ABLE TO PICK UP RIGHT WHERE THEY LEFT OFF AND NO CLIENTS WERE EFFECTED IN THE TRANSFER. WE GET GREAT FEEDBACK DAILY AND WE ARE SO EXCITED TO GET DEEPER INTO WHAT MAKES BLVD SPECIAL. WE JUST HAD A MEETING WITH OUR ACCOUNT REP DALY AND WITH EVERY STEP WE TAKE WITH BLVD WE GET STRONGER AS A TEAM AND AS A COMPANY.

Inconvénients

I WISH THAT IT COULD HAVE TRANSFERRED OUR PAST RETAIL HISTORY. I USED THAT A LOT IN THE PAST AND WE HAD TO MANUALLY RETRIEVED THAT DATA BEFORE THE TRANSFER HAPPENED FROM OUR PREVIOUS PLATFORM. I WOULD HAVE JUMPED ON BLVD MUCH QUICKER IF WE WERE ABLE TO HAVE OUR RETAIL HISTORY TRANSFERRED.

Don

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to deploy and use with all the right information at our fingertips

Publié le 26/06/2020

The Boulevard Labs team has been very easy to access and has been very responsive to our requests. Our partner manager in particular has been very helpful and has gone out of her way on many occasions to ensure our success.

Avantages

We like the ease of use from the Front Desk Associate's perspective, excellent performance metrics, and the outstanding customer service.

Inconvénients

Limited options for selecting our own merchant services provider for credit card processing. We understand additional providers will be made available soon. That said, the credit card processing fees are very competitive already.

Pourquoi choisir Boulevard

Boulevard software is much more intuitive and easier to use for Customers and Front Desk associates. In addition, they have introduced easy to read reports that capture the essential performance metrics every salon needs in order to manage for profit. They continue to make reports even better.

Pourquoi passer à Boulevard

We have actually used several different products to manage our hair salon business since 2005. These included Intuit POS 9, Booker and Meevo 2. In addition to these, we did a comprehensive trade study of many different Salon Management software products against our criteria which emphasized ease of use by Customers and Front Desk, easy to read / useful reports and excellent customer support. Boulevard was the winner of this trade study. They deliver what they promise and have been introducing new functionality seamlessly over the last year.