1 498 avis

PayPal Here

Mobile point of sale software to process online payments

4,6 /5 (1498 avis) Donnez votre avis !

Note globale

4,6 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Fonctionnalités
95%
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
1 498 avis
Giovanni S.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Recherche
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Facile d'utilisation, attention aux blocages parfois injustifiés

Publié le 14/11/2020

Paypal permet de facilité les paiements des clients, facilement en toute sécurité, sans qu'ils aient besoin d'ajouter leurs cartes bancaire, cela permet donc d'augmenter votre chiffre d'affaire et le nombre de clients. Certains potentiels clients ne vont pas effectuer leurs achats si le paiement par paypal n'est pas disponible.

Avantages

Paypal facilite l'envoie d'argent en toute sécurité, à nos proches, nos préstataires ou nos clients en général. Paypal permet également de faire ses achats sur internet en toutes sécurité; en cas de litige ou de moindre problème, un remboursement est réalisé très facilement et rapidement. Paypal est ainsi parfait pour la consommation et pour les besoins de la vie quotidienne.

Inconvénients

Paypal bloque régulierement mon argent dans le cadre de mes différents business. Cela pourrait parraître normal pour des actions froduleurses, cependant parfois, l'argent est bloqué sans réelle justification..

Walid R.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Administration publique
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

La meilleure façon de transmettre l'argent

Publié le 05/02/2021

Avantages

Simple a utilisé ... Tu reçois ou t'envoie l'argent rapidement cette apk et vraiment agréable on peux acheter avec elle sur net facile

Inconvénients

Pour le moment j'ai trouvé un point faible

Ashley N.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Cosmétiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

LOVE AT FIRST PAYMENT! LOL LITERALLY.

Publié le 03/02/2020

AS I STATED BEFORE, "I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE FACT THAT THEY GIVE YOU YOUR CHIP/CARD READER FOR FREE!! I ALSO LOVE HOW YOU CAN EASILY CREATE YOUR MENU OF PRODUCTS AND PRICES TO MAKE CHECKOUT AND PAYMENT PROCESSING EASIER. (RIGHT FROM MY PHONE TOO)." IT MAKES OWNING A BUSINESS EASIER AND HELPS YOU FEEL LIKE A BOSS WITH CONFIDENCE.

Avantages

EASY SIGN UP, PAYPAL IS WELL KNOWN AND USED BY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE FACT THAT THEY GIVE YOU YOUR CHIP/CARD READER FOR FREE!! I ALSO LOVE HOW YOU CAN EASILY CREATE YOUR MENU OF PRODUCTS AND PRICES TO MAKE CHECKOUT AND PAYMENT PROCESSING EASIER. (RIGHT FROM MY PHONE TOO).

Inconvénients

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. NO CONS! WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE?

Joshua K.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Quickest Way to Accept Payment with Cards

Publié le 25/12/2019

PayPal Here makes it super simple to accept payment from my customers. I like that it's linked directly to my PayPal account and that funds are available immediately. Before I started using PayPal Here, I would have customers ask to Cash.app me funds or send them via Venmo. The downside to this was that it wasn't necessarily professional and I had to wait for funds to be transferred to my bank account.

Avantages

PayPal Here is by far the quickest way to accept payment from customers with credit/debit cards. I'm particularly referring to the speed in which funds are available for spending. It's very simple to swipe the customer's card or enter their payment information and then almost instantly have access to those funds. I the earlier days of PayPal Here, I was one of the fortunate people that received a free card reader. This came in handy as all I had to do was plug it into my iPad and simply swipe the customer's card.

The app is somewhat customizable, too. For example, you can specify whether or not you want to require a customer's signature for certain purchase amounts. Also, the app integrates with PayPal Inventory Management as an added convenience if desired.

Inconvénients

The only thing I really dislike about the app is the fact that I am charged a higher percentage on the fee if I manually input the customer's credit/debit card information as opposed to just swiping their card. Sometimes I feel that this is an unfair thing - especially in cases where the customer's card is not properly reading when swiped in the card reader. Lastly, PayPal no longer provides free card readers (unless you're a new user). So, if you need a new, updated card reader you'll have to pay for it.

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

PayPal Here Review

Publié le 30/03/2021

My overall experience is great with PayPal Here, I like the software because it is very convenient and I can charge the customer credit card anywhere as long as I have a smartphone and the fee is decent because it is not too expensive but it is also not too cheap either.

Avantages

The software is extremely easy to use and the device that is used with the software is also easy to use. What I love most about the software is it is available on any mobile device and I can easily take payment anywhere on the go.

Inconvénients

The one thing I like least about the software is, there is no ability to upload pictures of a product you are selling to the software. The software only accepts a name for each product.

Dexter S.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Care very little if anything about customer satisfaction

Publié le 24/02/2021

If one does not care about interaction with this type company you have found your match. Bought a piece of software and used it or attempted to. Customer service attempted to install it for me and could not get it to work. I finally gave up and Paddle.com/Paypal would not refund even given the fact that their staff had attempted to get it installed. Paypal stated that downloaded software is deemed to have been delivered and refused to work out a sensible solution.

Avantages

The ability to pay without exposing my credit cards to potential hackers carries a semblance of comfort!

Inconvénients

They were absolutely the best until Synchrony became part of the package. Since this marriage customers get stonewalled and even though I had been a customer for over 17 years they decided (because I sometimes use a VPN) to cancel my use of the program. In the bylaws, they are required to send an explanation of any changes to your account. Which I still have not received! You really have not lived until you attempt to contact them when you have a problem. It took 4 days of leaving messages through email and no one could even offer a reason. After being a customer for 17 years one would think at least an email attempting to inquire about the problem would have been forthcoming! But I guess that exceeds their care to maintain a relationship.

Zuhairah A.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Banque
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very convenient in making payment

Publié le 30/01/2021

PayPal is secure and i fully trusting their securities regarding my payment account and credit card information that are linked in the platform. All my transaction activities are displayed in the main dashboard so that i can monitor any activity within my account. There are no option for transferring funds to friend & family in my country, and i hoping it will introduced to us soon.

Avantages

PayPal Here is an amazing payment processing platform that i can make payment for my shopping cart in foreign e-commerce website like Amazon or ebay. It can be install in my smartphone, and i don't have to log-in the platform from my computer, but its offer the same security for my payment account. There are thousand merchant that are accepting PayPal and that make it so convenient.

Inconvénients

The exchange rates from my currency to foreign currency is quite high and so different from other common daily exchange rate that other payment processor are using. On top of that, there are processing fees for the payment transfer. If they can lowering the processing fees, i can see others will use it more often as their payment processor.

Jennifer G.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great for POS

Publié le 02/02/2021

Avantages

I like that it’s easy to use and has excellent reports

Inconvénients

The only thing that I wish PayPal here would do is work with a PC computer

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Art
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use; great for occasional use

Publié le 06/10/2020

Overall positive experience. My original card scanner broke so I had to purchase another. I wish they would give another for free especially if the original one stops working.

Avantages

I like that there is no monthly fee. I can use it as much or as little as I want for my business. It is easy to set up with different point of sale items and can even add pictures.

Inconvénients

I do not like that you can't archive items to pull up to use again. That feature would be great to have. The processing rate isn't that great compared to other processors but is manageable for occasional use or special events.

Willie V.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Matériel informatique
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Most user friendly for accepting in person payments

Publié le 25/09/2020

Overall this app is the most user friendly I've ever used and the usage fees are minimal compared to other apps like paypal here I recommend this app to any small business

Avantages

Love how easy this app is to use and love how you can save your product or service by individual selections for easy future checkout

Inconvénients

I can't find anything I didn't like about this app I give it five stars two thumbs up. Every small business should use this app.

Scott K.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Machines
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

PayPal here is the best way to take card payments with your cell phone

Publié le 30/12/2020

I’ve had nothing but a great experience using PayPal here. I previously used a competing software and it was horrible in comparison. PayPal here will be around for a long time because it’s just a great program.

Avantages

So convenient to be able to take credit/debit card payments with your cell phone! Payments go straight into your PayPal account and are available immediately. Very easy to use, just plug the card swiper into the headphone jack on your cell phone and you’re good to start taking payments.

Inconvénients

The only negative thing I can think of to say about PayPal here is the transaction fee is a little on the high side, wouldn’t mind seeing it a little lower.

Jon G.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy, convenient payments with Paypal Here

Publié le 22/01/2021

Overall very happy with my experience with Paypal Here. It is quick and easy for both the customer and vendor, especially with contactless payments options. The fees are fair and one of the lowest I have encountered. Plus the Paypal name is trustworthy. I highly encourage anyone to look into this payment software and system.

Avantages

The software offers a lot of convenient for my business because it allows for easy and instant payments from customers. It has also saved us a lot of payment processing fees, which are lower than most other services.

Inconvénients

Setup is a little daunting but is worth doing right to take advantage of the convenience of having it.

Kevin A.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Automobile
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

PayPal Here App Exceeds Expectations

Publié le 19/05/2020

They offer peace of mind by maintaining up to the minute payment tracking and notifications. This is especially useful if PayPal is your primary form of payment used by your customers for online businesses. As I mentioned earlier, if there is ever an issue the matter is handled with an experienced live representative in a timely and efficient manner.

I think anyone who shops online should definitely give PayPal Here App a try and I assure you that it will not disappoint.

Avantages

I love the various options that PayPal offers to its users. Not only does it allow my personal business to receive payments from anywhere and at any time, it also makes purchasing products through PayPal extremely easy and efficient. I use it for both my online business and as my main form of payment when shopping on websites. Nowadays most stores like Target, Wal-Mart and Best Buy accept PayPal and for a person who doesn't and has never had a credit card it is the best option for me.

You can also use PayPal to send and receive money to your friends as long as they have their own PayPal account as well. This has come in handy for me personally many times when I was at a loss of what to gift those hard to shop for friends during the Christmas holiday season. By sending them cash through PayPal, I knew that they would be able to pick out their own gift online and very often on sale.

Inconvénients

The customer service could be improved a little bit when it comes to trying to talk to someone about an issue you may be experiencing. I have only had to contact customer service once due to the delay I was experiencing concerning a refund that I was supposed to have received within 3 days. On the 4th day with no refund on sight I contacted their customer service department and was answered within an hour with their assurance that they would handle the refund within 24 hours. After verifying proof of the purchase I was awaiting a refund on, PayPal issued my refund less than 4 hours later with a truly sincere apology for the complication occurring in the first place.

Mary O.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

PayPal Here is a One Stop Payment Center

Publié le 30/08/2019

Witn the Paypal here app, I have found that people are more likely to buy items if I offer Paypal here. People seem to trust the app because they know the name. It also makes my bookkeeping easier since so many of my online payments already go through Paypal.

Avantages

I have to admit that when I first heard of the app, I was a little skeptical. Ok, maybe more like scared. I have been using Paypal for Payments since it first came on line and it's one thing to have someone use Paypal with an online purchase, get paid and ship your package and another to have someone use an app to pay and walk off with their purchase. All sorts of things went through my mind. Mostly, what if there's a glitch and I can't get my money.
Well, this is one easy app to use and, at least from my experience, seems like something customers want. It makes paying much easier, adds it to my Paypal account and, at least with me, eliminates any need for a regular merchant account. My experience has also shown that the money goes right into my account and if there is a question about a charge that shows up on a customer's statement(usually it's someone who doesn't know that the name of my company.I use Paypal here at a lot of vintage and artists markets), Paypal quickly fixes the problem. I love the product and, like Paypal itself, has served me well over the years. I have looked at other payment options, but, at this point, I'm staying with Paypal here!

Inconvénients

There really isn't anything I dislike about this product. It is extremely easy to use. I can't think of anything that I would change. I even like the shape of the scanner.

Anthony A.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Mode et vêtements
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Payment processing pretty much anywhere

Publié le 11/11/2019

I have been PayPal as a payment processor for a long, long time, before the card reader accessories were branded "PayPal Here". First and foremost is funds accessibility; if you obtain the PayPal Debit card, you can access your funds way faster than many other processors. I've also found the fees to be in line with or better than the competitors. Furthermore, if you use the Debit card for purchases, you can "recover" some of the fees you were charged.

Also, flat fees for all cards, whereas other either didn't accept certain cards or charged more for them). Lastly, PayPal has the best and easiest dispute resolution of any processor I've used, hands down. (For both sides)

Avantages

Ease of use, speed of funds access, fees, well known and respected name, supported payment methods, and sometimes customer support, dispute resolution

Inconvénients

Sometimes, customer support is lacking (roll the dice?), and the "rebate" program on the Debit card changing over the years (less reward)

Elizabeth S.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A Fantastic Way To Start!

Publié le 16/08/2017

Overall, this was a great POS for our company to start with at mobile markets. It was simple and straightforward and I found the customer support to be great! If you need/want a simple POS to get you started, give it a try!

Avantages

This was an easy way to get started with a POS. It was free and simple to setup. I found it very simple to change the products around, as well as prices. The app is simple to install across different devices and platforms and it works just as well on my android as it does on my staff's iPhone. Adding products to the shopping cart and checking out is a breeze. Also, it is simple to change tax rates within the app. This was helpful for mobile events that we needed to change the tax rate temporarily. It also worked well for multiple people to use at different events. Finally, the company was awesome at sending more swipers to get us setup. We realized that we needed 5 people to be able to ring up product across multiple events at a given time and paypal was quick to send us more swipers and get us up and running!

Inconvénients

There isn't much style to the app. This doesn't really matter, but once our company was established and we started using a different POS in our store, this was only used as a backup and my staff actually complained that there weren't pictures of the products.

Lorena Q.
Note globale
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

My best friend since I've been freelancing

Publié le 06/07/2018

Currently, almost all my payments for freelance work come through this medium, so without Paypal, I would have no money, basically.

Avantages

Paypal's reach and the ability to receive payments from anyone quickly and easily is definitely its greatest advantage. In addition, notifications are always fast both by email and by the app, payments can be processed at any time from the smartphone, and its portability is an advantage for any freelancer or business.
And, of course, the fact that it is one of the most widely used online payment methods.

Inconvénients

The first thing they should try to correct is the unnecessary blocking of accounts. They're not only annoying and unexpected (any small action can lead to being blocked, in my case, a trip), but they also take a long time to solve the problem, the verification is absurdly slow and they don't give much support so the account is unusable during that time.
The other thing I would like them to take into account is the users outside the USA (there are so many of us). Getting the money out of Paypal is very difficult because we can't receive the card, and half of the balance it goes away in commissions to make the currency changes or withdraw the dollars. Not to mention that the commissions for payments are one of the highest of these platforms.

Coty T.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Électronique grand public
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great option for inside business sales for small businesses!

Publié le 23/07/2019

The experience I have with PayPal is always amazing. They're safe, reliable, and I wouldn't choose any other software to manage my in store transactions.

Avantages

PayPal here was always a tool I used before I grew my small business. It offered simple, easy to use and understand mechanics that some merchant transaction softwares didn't offer. I love how easy it is to use, and especially how quick it is. Most of all, I love how I can incorporate this into my already existing PayPal Business account to always manage receipts, invoices, and history.

Inconvénients

I dislike the amount per swipe percentile. Each business has their fees, whilst there's others out there who are cheaper to use.

Jessica P.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Art/artisanat
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Paypal Here Makes Running A Businees So Easy

Publié le 24/07/2020

I have been able to successful run and online business with Paypal here. I can do all my purchases, transfers, invoices, and payments. It has made running a bussiness easy and enjoyable! I highly recommend for anyone is who is branching out and starting their own bussiness.

Avantages

I love how easy it is to use. Plus they offer so many different products for you to be able to accept payments from customers. Also, the invoicing feature is amazing!

Inconvénients

The only thing I wish it had was when I use my business debit card it had a fraud alert. I think you should be able to set up an amount and any ourchses over that alerts you sonyou can approve or decline the purchase. With this being a bussiness account I wanna make sure everything is as protected as possible.

Frank W.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Very Helpful to a Small Business

Publié le 31/12/2019

We run an online auction and have 50 people a week coming to pick up their items. Some can pay with cash but in this day and age offering another option is critical. We do not accept checks but PayPal is a great tool for our customers.

Avantages

The ability to receive funds without the worry of waiting for them to clear or become NSF. I receive an instant notification when funds are received from a customer.

Inconvénients

The fees to receive funds should be a tad bit lower. I understand there is no subscription for the product I am using so there does need to be some type of revenue for the app, but as a small business these funds can quickly eat into our profit margin.

Harley D.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

My "Go To" Billing System

Publié le 12/05/2020

Makes record keeping and accounting a breeze for a small business.

Avantages

Extremely user friendly. I use it exclusively for my companies billing as I provide service work and when paid through PayPal it automatically shows invoices marked paid. Recent loan program is also utilized and easy to use. Just set the percentage of money you want to have credited to loan and it is seamless. Never have to schedule a payment

Inconvénients

It would be nice if cost were to be lowered for extensive usage as percentage can add up quickly, it seems the cost should be capped or percentage lowered the more utilized

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Administration publique
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

If you sell, trade or freelance, you need PayPal

Publié le 08/12/2018

Good!

Avantages

The most important thing about PayPal Here App is that it’s easy to set up! A quick download, register your account and link it to your bank account which doubles as your verification process enables you to start collecting payments as fast as possible! If you take debit/credit card payments then you can’t do without PayPal! I sell goods in store and online, so having a POS that is scaleable across various platforms is extremely important for my business. Once payment is received, it’s easy to figure out the source, the amount and your total balance on account in one window! The App is available across several platforms, whether it’s a tablet, iPhone or android!

Inconvénients

Cons per the App is that moving money to your linked bank account is not automated, as you have to manually move the amount to your designated bank account unless you use a PayPal card. Also, getting customer support is not pretty straightforward and getting someone to talk to is near impossible due to the difficulty in getting hold of the number. It’s however easy to send a mail.

Maikel M.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Automobile
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Safe but costy

Publié le 13/10/2020

Since I have started Papal, I always had great experience, its safe, reliable and secure: The 3 words when you deal with clients and money. customer service is understanding and reliable. PayPal offers more ways to connect with them than the traditional banks. Also, the fact that you get a code for each "situation" you have it facilites the exchange of information. With PayPal you can general many kind of reports, something that normal bank account dont all have.

Avantages

At the time of Covid, we are always looking for new ways to keep transactions cashless. This new feature with Paypal gives me, as a seller, a new way to get paid. It is great to have this add on for my business because many clients rely on Paypal for their purchases/sells. Not Paypal is becoming more centralised for all my sells. Also clients appreciate it because they have all their favorite methods of payment under same same application. It replaces the old fashion "apple wallet or google pay"

Inconvénients

The cost of this feature is expensive to the seller. If we compare it to other debit/credit cards terminal on the market, it costs more.

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

We use this exclusively for credit card payments in our bakery

Publié le 13/07/2018

I am able to take payments anywhere as I can run them through my cell phone, and I don't have to pay an outrageous monthly payment for the "privilege" of using a dedicated credit card processing system. PLUS the money appears in my account immediately so I can use it right away if I need to.

Avantages

I have been a Paypal user for 14 years and trust them. I like that the PayPal Here app allows me to take payments on my cell phone (or other mobile device) anywhere. I use this to accept credit card payments at my bakery and also for my other businesses as well. Unlike other mobile payment apps, the money appears in my account immediately (thanks, Paypal!) so I can use it that day to purchase supplies or whatever I need. And I'm not spending an arm and a leg each month for a credit card processing system.

Inconvénients

The pros so greatly outweigh any possible cons that I can't really think of any. I suppose it is a bit of an annoyance to pay extra to key in a credit card that won't swipe correctly, but really it's just a petty annoyance, not really a con.

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Easy to use, as long as I can get the card scanner to work.

Publié le 12/12/2018

Overall, I think this app and pay experience is a great way to have small organizations have the ability to take these types of payments in various situations and locations. However, if the card reader doesn't operate well, it defeats the purpose and can make the organization look unprepared or unorganized.

Avantages

This app is set up in a very user friendly format. I like the use of the larger font sizes for all text and buttons. I use this app for fundraising events, so having the option to filter items to each event is a great feature. The sale area is clear and easy to edit if a mistake is made. The sales activity area is also very user friendly, and easy to manage and review sales. The look and feel of the app is very well paired with the website experience.

Inconvénients

My only issue with this app is that I have repeated trouble using the swipe card reader. Even upon receiving a new reader with a new iPad, I sometimes have to swipe 4 times to get the card to read. This is not ideal when I have a donor standing there watching me and I have to apologize. I always test the reader before each event with my own card, to see what problems arise. Luckily, I typically only have to use the card reader with individuals I know and work with, so it's not as much of an embarrassment. I have taken the iPad out of the case to see if the connection would work better. Sometimes that does work better but not always.