Filtrer
Temps d'utilis.
Secteur d'activité
3 avis

Gnatta

Customer engagement tool for omnichannel communication

4,7 /5 (3 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
4,7
Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
100% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
3 avis
Martin B.
Traduire en français

Great software to combine social and non social customer service

Publié le 09/07/2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We use this for Facebook, Twitter, SMS and email although I know they do more channels. We were able to set this up ourselves and we saw a huge improvement in response times and our customers gave us some great feedback.

Their support guys are great and I understand they are adding multiple language support soon?

Give them a try - very good indeed.

Réponse de Gnatta

Thanks for the response Martin!

Tom J.

Everything I need

Publié le 08/07/2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Something that sets Gnatta apart for me is that their support and onboarding team are superb - I've not yet had a query they couldn't help me with quickly and attentively. Aside from that, the software is intuitive and does everything I could ask for (I work in customer experience and social media).

Réponse de Gnatta

Thanks Tom!

Fiona A.
Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires
Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés

Data Rich- Superb Support

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 15/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Would recommend over and over again, they are a growing business and although there can be teething issues, they are always keen to resolve and improve.

Avantages

The ease for agents to give data about what the customer is saying - Very customer rich, the support is outstanding and is easy for agents to use (which who is predominantly using the tool). The ability to customize the tool is amazing. I've now used it with 2 different businesses and got exactly what i needed from both.

Inconvénients

It still has a lot of room to improve on their analytics dashboard (which I hear is in the process of building) and reporting on individual agent level (when including phone lines)

Rapport qualité-prix