6 avis

Doxford

Logiciel de garde d'animaux pour les centres de dressage et de garderie

4,8 /5 (6 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale

Simple software

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 18/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Great for keeping your business organized and productive.

Avantages

All in one for managing your pet based business. Keeping track of your clients alone makes this software invaluable. 24/7 customer support.

Inconvénients

Haven't found any software issues in my time using it yet. Maybe a few more customization options would be nice.

Réponse de Doxford

Thank you for such a nice review. We're working on the system every day, so there's gonna be many more valuable features really soon!

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Noel C.
Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs

Simple, Easy to Use, Amazing Customer Service

Publié le 06/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I love that I can have mostly all of my business information in one, easy to use location. Client information, invoicing, vaccines, even client communication. My clients appreciate the client portal and ability to view/edit their information and their pets information at any time, pay their invoices and view previous ones, and request appointments all in one easy spot.

Avantages

Simple, Easy-to-use, Affordable. Ability to easily create and host a website along with features that would best serve me and my customers right off the bat. Customer service is top notch and feels like having a partner ready to help make things easier, implement a feature, or fix a bug.

Inconvénients

Would love more customization options in the future. Looking forward to the development of the mobile version, the Android App, and Boarding and Daycare implementations!

Coty C.
Secteur d'activité: Vétérinaire
Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés

Watch out!

Publié le 07/08/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I'm still learning how to use the software myself, like with anything new it takes time to learn. However with the things I have learned so far I am pretty impressed

Avantages

This is easily the most quickly developing software i have seen for the pet profession industry. It literally gets updated daily with new features. I personally have worked with the developer and he takes every idea I have ito consideration when it comes to implementation. He cares about his clients and their needs which is my favorite thing about Doxford. I cant tell ypu how many thousands of dollars I have spent on companies with difficult software that was to lazy to make it better. This is a must for new and experienced pet professionals alike.

Inconvénients

The only con is that this software is still quite new and lacks some features. But with how quick the developer updates the site this won't be an issue within the next few months.

Emily D.
Secteur d'activité: Formation professionnelle et coaching

Brilliant!

Publié le 22/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have trialed and used 3 other popular pet service software's and I found Doxford the easiest and nicest to use and work with. The service support is amazing and my business runs so much smoother now.

Avantages

I love how easy it is to use and it saves me so much time on admin tasks. It just makes the day to day running of my business so easy and less stressful!
I also love how my clients get automatic reminders for their appointments without me having to do anything.

Inconvénients

Nothing really, because the service was so exceptional with anything I requested, as well as I was heard with any questions I had.

Declan K.
Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie
Traduire en français

Easy pet sitting service software!!!

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 04/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Doxford has been very helpful for my business with their easy and simple dashboard and with so many features to help your business keep organized.

Avantages

Doxford is one of the easiest pet sitting service software I've used. It's very simple to use with great customer services if you need it. They take feedback very well and are very fast-acting on feedback too. Any change you think may benefit you and doxford they will happily look into for you and make it happen. Anything is possible with doxford pet sitting software.

Inconvénients

Cons? What are cons? No Cons about this service!

Natalie D.
Secteur d'activité: Vétérinaire
Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés

Awesome software

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 16/06/2020

Avantages

Great communication with the developer . Working hard to cater to the needs of my pet business . Exactly what I need!

Inconvénients

Few more features need to be added . That’s been implemented now by the developer though!

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10