270 avis affichés sur 238

Filmora

Video editing software for marketing businesses

4,5 /5 (238 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
270 avis affichés sur 238
Adam A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Biotechnologie
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Good Software for the Price

Publié le 30/10/2019

On the overall Filmora is excellent. It's fairly fast, easy to learn, and offers enough advanced features to keep you content for a years. With each video I make I usually find a new tool or a new way to use the tools I'm already familiar with. It's a bargain.

Avantages

Filmora isn't super expensive, but it is a full fledged film making software suite suitable for amateur and professional filmmakers. You can adjust the footage in most any way you want, use whatever transitions that please you (but you use them sparingly and tastefully, unless you are making a home movie), and can work with all the normal filetypes (import and export them). For the vast majority of users Filmora is more than good enough.

Inconvénients

There was a period where the software was unstable, but that seems to be the case with most film editors I've run on my less than stellar hardware.

• Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Powerful Video Editing For Most Levels

Publié le 13/02/2021

I found it to be really good, especially for the price. Able to use and output various resolutions, codecs and formats. Has some mid-range to advanced features. Has more functionality and customisable elements than iMovie or Animoto, but doesn't cost as much anywhere near as much as Premiere Pro or other 'Pro' solutions.

Avantages

Relatively easy to learn. Plenty of functionality and features to suit most needs. Delivers Pretty Good Results. Price of a perpetual license was very attractive.

Inconvénients

I found the interface a bit clunky at times. The software crashed a few times unexpectedly. Creating titles and transitions seemed to take longer than necessary and the bundled title templates were limited for my uses.

Kelly a. C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Enseignement primaire et secondaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Steep Learning Curve, but great functionality

Publié le 07/05/2020

I had to create a video that could then be uploaded to Edpuzzle for student learning. It did a great job with the recording and enjoyed all the filters and sound editing capabilities. It took me longer to use the program than to create the video. I used the free version, so I had a large watermark on the bottom of my project.

Avantages

So many editing capabilities for this software! Could edit sound, speed, change the look of the video with loads of built-in filters. Integrated well into Edpuzzle.

Inconvénients

The learning curve is quite steep. This would be okay if you were doing a lot of videos, but found that other products were just as good and easier to use for short clips.

Hope G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Filmora Review

Publié le 11/02/2021

Very bad. I didnt like it

Avantages

Love the fact that its timeline is easy to use
Love it because it has more effects and presets which are also quite easy to use than what I was using before

Inconvénients

I hate Filmora because it hangs very much which makes it hard for me to work with it because of my many projects which sometimes are urgent
Filmora does not have the synchronize feature so that I can use when producing my music
Filmora is not very consistent when arranging videos' in the timeline,you cannot rely on especially when making long videos' with many videos' and transitions

Fred P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Photographie
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

I love this program

Publié le 22/12/2020

So far my experience has been great. There is a smooth and clean workflow that just feels natural.

Avantages

Simplicity and ease of use without sacrificing features. Filmora X has all the essentials and more for editing any video or creating a slide show even with music.

Inconvénients

So far I can't find anything. I have been using it for less than a week.

Tanesha W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Super Easy Tool to Make Your Videos Look Professional

Publié le 26/02/2021

The learning curve is very short and basic as it comes. My husband uses Adobe Premiere Pro and the learning curve is so steep that I became intimidated and frustrated. Filmora is intuitive but still provides you with the tools you need to make a very professional video with entrances, transitions, lower thirds etc.

Avantages

I love that this software is affordable, way under $100 and you only have to pay it one time. There are no reoccurring charges or software updates that you need to pay for.

Inconvénients

Filmora is pretty straight forward, there isnt much not to like. It doesnt have as many features as a more sophisticated software but that is to be expected for the price.

Daniela S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

An easy, affordable digital editing solution for the non-tech-savvy

Publié le 15/09/2020

I bought Filmora in a rush at the last minute preparing for a class.. I had iMovie and other software but they were not cutting it for me. I was able to make my deadlines with ease and have been using Filmora ever since (almost two years).

Avantages

Filmora gets the highest points for ease of use. I am not a tech savvy person and I need to edit videos fairly regularly for my social media, and I find it incredibly user-friendly for people like me.

Inconvénients

I sometimes get tripped up on sound levels and more complicated cuts with overlapping sound. It is all possible in the software, I just find those particular types of cuts challenging for a newbie and it's the least intuitive aspect about the software.

Modise T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Design graphique

Soft Review

Publié le 21/12/2020

A quick payload professionally set software that gives a perfect, compact finished project. For those turnaround time and beauty in a finished product matter. still for the live streaming enthusiast film or gaming, its great data conscious stage for the perfect expression. The almost template like lettering and headlining makes it an almost steal, yet it is the easiest videography software by far; even to the naive to the niche

Avantages

Ease of use, the drag, and the dump give the word video dumping a new meaning. The usually defiant act of chromakeying is here well catered for, take a good well-lit video and you will not be doing much bone picking, it will give you the desired results without many technicalities about pairing and chromakeying. With well pre-packaged titles and template captions, it makes most video work almost magical. It is the ideal of plug and play, or load and use, guarantee you that you do not do much software prep settings or software payload adjustments. An ideal for the unscholarly who just wants to edit their blog, event videos or even professional work without the much clatter of modern videography. And you do not have to be engaged in much ado about converting too as most formats out there and resolution options are plenty once done editing. whether a video game streamer, live streaming or just video jogging expert, this is the real thing. A raving peer to its much speculated and much setting needed peers and rivals.

Inconvénients

Still raving for a shortfall. Though like other mainstream softwares, you still have to earn a substantial income for additional plug-ins. A thing that makes beginners' standard entry a nifty power hungry. But when you have overcome the i want it all attitude it all adds up.

• Secteur d'activité: Médias de diffusion

My experience in using Filmora

Publié le 02/12/2020

More than an excellent experience, and I am now dependent on the program in my work, It helps me a lot in my content creator work

Avantages

Filmora is one of the best video editing software I use, I am a creator for YouTube and social networks. The most important thing for me is to get a program to edit my videos that is easy to use and provides me with everything I need in editing the video, and Filmora provided me with all the features I need to help me use another program, and I highly recommend it to all beginners in the field of YouTube, Because the brand is easy to use and not complicated

Inconvénients

The program needs a computer with medium capabilities to work with you in outputting the videos, in some cases, I used on a device whose capabilities are somewhat weak, so the program is slow

Evelyn S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy, fast and stunning videos

Publié le 13/02/2021

When I started with Filmora I was surprised by it's price, is very economic and it even has a lot of free graphics, effects and many things already done. I love using Filmora for small videos or things that I need to get done fast, it helps me a lot on running my blog and content creation aside to my production company.

Avantages

Filmora is a very cheap and easy to use video editing software. I found about it on 2020 because I was looking for other options to do my edit as I had a trouble with the PC I use to work on video. Since Filmora is a software that is easy to handle I could use it from a small laptop and still be able to see all of its features.

Inconvénients

I was used to Adobe Software so at the beginning it took me a few days to adapt to the platform, is a very different interface, especially to export, but then I stayed because it's another great option to make videos. I also like ot use it on my phone to make Instagram and Social Media content for personal use.

Ravindu N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Textile
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés

Filmora for video editors

Publié le 16/01/2021

Filmora is my favorite video editing software because we can easily catchup the features. I highly recommend this for beginners.

Avantages

If i want to create content video I think this is the best editing software ever because it has much more useful effects and transitions. Also We can add new effects on online store. When exporting project, it includes many formats. Filmora has user friendly interface. So We can quickly adapt for it.

Inconvénients

According to my experience it is hard to find any cons. But, sometimes I cannot work with it efficiently because software lags, specially when working with long video clip. Otherwise there are no complains.

Robert A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Informatique et sécurité réseau

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great for small to medium projects

Publié le 07/11/2020

Easy to use.

Avantages

It does MOSTLY what I need it to do. Crop, clip, zoom, caption, fade, align, adjust sound, etc.

Inconvénients

I've used 8, 9 and X. With each update, some of the features that I really liked have gone away. Not just been burried, but gone away. Overall I like it a lot though. File SAVEAS is VERY problematic. You have to SaveAs, then close, the Reopen or it overwrites your source project file.

Thenuka E.
  • Secteur d'activité: Médias en ligne

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Best Video editing/Creating software for everyone

Publié le 04/06/2020

so overall when compared to the price you pay, this software package is a great deal for everyone.

Avantages

This software is one of the most easiest software that a person can use. It basically includes almost all the feature you need to edit a video. The best thing is, you do not need to have any sort of knowledge to use it. you will eventually figure out what to do. the platform is very user friendly. It also features a lot of things like chroma key and other effects that you need to create a professional video. It also come with those ever growing effect pack which make the video look amazing. I have been using filmora since I started my high school and I am still using this to create my videos. I think this is the best deal that you can for for this price. When compared to other video editors, this provides the user a good experience even for beginners.

Inconvénients

There are plenty of things to be improved as well. The designing side is missing from this software. If I need to design or invent some graphic content, I don't think that I can do it within the software itself. and the other thing is, it takes a lot of time when saving a video. and there are some transitions which are too cartoony. I can only add 2 videos tracks. So i think this software will be better with more professional looking effects, transition and also with a designing tools which will make this software package complete.

Ndereyimana P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Institutions religieuses
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Best affordable and easy video editing software

Publié le 04/01/2021

Well i started using this in high school for quick video editing which at that time i used for basic needs which really helped me out for a time.
i have been considering this since high for an easy inexpensive and quick video editing software even i do use it sometimes in my church
Briefly, this software have been so useful to me than many.

Avantages

i would recommend this software to any one who want an easy video editor with a high level of video editing features compared to other softwares which not only can be expensive but also not easy to use.
A great thing about this software is that not only its inexpensive but has a lot of features, templates ,themes,effects,tools and titles which may be not available in different other softwares for free.
This is a unique thing about this software,Producing a high quality video for almost nothing.
I love it.

Inconvénients

Well i would like this program to add more and more tools compared to other programs like adobe premier
which could add more space to the users unlimited.
Filmora should add something about audio quality improvement on making videos and also add some sound effects in it.
The new upgraded version is so disappointing because it removed some features of the old one which were necessary like the video speed control.
Nothing more to dislike about this

Hanseny R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best software for video editing for the price

Publié le 05/11/2019

I have a new editor in my team and he didn't know this software the first day and that first day he did a 10 hours work , in like 2 to three hours. This software is so intuitive and simple to use.

Avantages

Elegant, simple and effective interface for a video editing software. The best feature is the price. The second best feature is the easy way to use all the features.

Inconvénients

Watermark on the free version. But it's a must on a software as good as this one. But other than that there’s no much that I can mention regards to the least I like.

Thurunu thathsara S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Médias en ligne

BEST SOFTWARE FOR EASY VIDEO EDITING AND VERY VALUABLE FOR THE PRICE

Publié le 16/05/2020

Overall of filmora is very excellent.Editing is very fast and easy.Not difficult to find the elements and effetcs.
easy to learn and easy to practise for beginners. Than other softwares filmora is the best and easiest software i found.With each video i edit i find a new tool and new way to edit the video and add effects,I am already familiar with it.

Avantages

Filmora is not very expensive.you can adjust and edit the videos and sounds easily anyway you want.For the large number of users of filmora is more than good enough.And Filmora is very useful and easy for short film makers,youtubers,freelancers to do their task.And its very easy to import and export them.And you call work with all the file types.In filmora it is very easy to add effects..For me filmora is more than good enough.

Inconvénients

Sometimes in cracked softwares of filmora some types of effects are not functioning.And it cannot be used to make excellent movies.you cannot add super effetcs and make super animated videos by filmora.

• Secteur d'activité: Divertissement
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Better than other similarly priced choices

Publié le 20/08/2020

I use filmora to edit videos for my youtube platform and the best benefit for me in using it is that it doesn't crash as much as iMovie (I know macs aren't supposed to crash but sometimes they do) AND you can do simple trims of videos without even adding them to the timeline- you can do it in the preview box.

Avantages

Filmora is easy to use for simple tasks like editing video and creating videos from photos and audio.

Inconvénients

No specific cons with the software itself but one drawback of using it is that unlike imovie, there aren't thousands and thousands of tutorial videos on youtube, and not everyone is using it, so it takes a few more minutes to dig up information on how to do a specific task.