Filmora

Logiciel d'édition vidéo pour les entreprises de marketing

Note globale

4,5 /5
(319)
Rapport qualité-prix
4,5/5
Fonctionnalités
4,4/5
Simplicité d'utilisation
4,6/5
Support client
4,2/5

94%
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

319 avis

Youssef B.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Edition et montage vidéos pour tous

Publié le 20/06/2021

Étant coach en ligne, la vidéo est mon principal moyen pour présenter mes produits de formation.
Grande a été la différence depuis que j’ai commencé à utiliser Filmora car il m'a aidé à travailler beaucoup plus rapidement pour publier des vidéos courtes et captivantes sur mes pages de médias sociaux et mes cours de formations en ligne .

Avantages

Filmora a des fonctionnalités de base faciles à manipuler, très adéquates pour les débutants dans le domaine du montage. Il permet de créer des vidéos et diaporamas accompagnés de musique avec une qualité professionnelle.
Il est doté de pas mal d’outils : transitions, filtres, effets, entrées très modernes, et permet aussi d' éditer des vidéos avec un écran vert.
Ses formats de sortie sont nombreux.
Je trouve que ce logiciel est une bonne affaire comparé à son prix.

Inconvénients

Je pourrais bien dire que ce logiciel sera meilleur avec des outils de conception plus professionnels mais pour son prix j’affirme qu’il a donné de son mieux.
Par contre je demanderais à ses concepteurs de travailler un peu plus sur le temps d’enregistrement des vidéos et aussi l'amélioration de la qualité audio en y ajoutant des effets sonores.

Adam A.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Biotechnologie
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Good Software for the Price

Publié le 30/10/2019

On the overall Filmora is excellent. It's fairly fast, easy to learn, and offers enough advanced features to keep you content for a years. With each video I make I usually find a new tool or a new way to use the tools I'm already familiar with. It's a bargain.

Avantages

Filmora isn't super expensive, but it is a full fledged film making software suite suitable for amateur and professional filmmakers. You can adjust the footage in most any way you want, use whatever transitions that please you (but you use them sparingly and tastefully, unless you are making a home movie), and can work with all the normal filetypes (import and export them). For the vast majority of users Filmora is more than good enough.

Inconvénients

There was a period where the software was unstable, but that seems to be the case with most film editors I've run on my less than stellar hardware.

Jaime valeriano R.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A Review About Filmora in the perspective of a University College Student.

Publié le 20/07/2021

Overall, Filmora is a good video editor especially to beginners as it has a very user friendly interface. Its features are not so complicated compared to others which makes this editor simple. But I think that is actually good because I believe in "less is more" motto. On the other hand, there are rarely that I experience lag but as I have said in this review that I do something to prevent this software to lag.

Avantages

What I like most about this software is that I am able to finish video editing tasks quickly since it is easy to use and unlike other video editing software that I've tried that there are so many processes before getting the results that you want; thus very useful especially when deadline for tasks are near. Filmora for me is as easy as drag and drop process. Also, they have their own Filmstocks that I can get different transitions, titles, elements, effects, etc. which I can use whenever that I am planning to have an overall theme for a video I am making. Also, another thing that I like about in Filmora is that they give discounts to verified students like up to 30% off.

Inconvénients

Well, sometimes I encounter lags when using the software but only if there are a lot of videos, audios, effects, elements, transitions, etc. in the timeline. Like even if I also click the render preview button it is still super laggy. I am not sure whether the reason is because of the specs on my laptop, but my friends told me that it is high enough. The following is the specs of my laptop: Its processor is AMD Ryzen 5 4500U with Radeon Graphics, its ram is 8GB, its rom is 512GB SSD, its display memory is around 4GB, and its DirectX version is 12. Yet, I actually discover something where before the Filmora will lag because of many contents in the timeline; I will already export that video and will just create a new project where I will put exported video there and continue the process.

Rajesh C.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Art/artisanat
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

good video editor but the older version was best

Publié le 22/02/2021

although filmora is always my first choice always but i really wish if they can make it as cool as it was in the old version .

Avantages

filmora go (android ) version is a video editor i am using from a long time . its 2nd video editor I used in my life first was power director.
lets begin with pros :-
1) available free on the play store for android (for some pro feature you need to buy it )
2) easy and handy even on a smartphone of less RAM it can work very good and will give you features like adding voice over and some stock free music which is not available in other video editor app .
3)a best feature it have is to choose the format of video as well as choose a background for it if you are using video format which have blank background this feature i have not seen in any of video editor .
4)the news updated version let you allow have your customized watermark easily on whole video by just tapping customized watermark option .
5

Inconvénients

news version of the mobile app is not as good as it was earlier they made major changes due to so many user shifted from filmora to any other video editor some of them are :-
1) they added filmora watermark which mean you will have pay to remove that watermark of video .
2) whenever i produce any video in filmora their is somewhat change in the color tone of video quality most of the time produced video seem to be yellowish in color tone don't know hat can be reason for the same .
3) you have a limit of how much photographs you are using in the video it is something 30 photographs ne time . it means if you are making video of 40 photographs you have to produce 2 video and then join them .
4)limited number of subtitle
5) you cant write subtitle in Hindi language .

Jaze P.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Urbanisme et architecture
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Filmora 101

Publié le 01/09/2021

It has a superb user interface, I was able to jump right in the thick of things without feeling like I need to watch a tutorial on how to use it. I think that I will be using this over my other video editing programs from now on, that's how much I like it.

Avantages

Filmora comes with professional and easy to use tools. It has the option of purchasing a perpetual license that has a lifetime plan at a very affordable price. I like the fact that it allows you to set your aspect ratio right at the beginning of opening your project which I have never seen before.

Inconvénients

I started using the trial version and was super impressed with it until I found out that my exported files came with a watermark and also that most of the cool effects came only in the paid version of Filmora, so I was pretty much forced to upgrade to get its full benefits.

Mucheke V.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Filmora x

Publié le 07/05/2021

Filmora is a great video editing software I have been using this software since its seven edition and now I'm using filmora 10 ( filmora x ) . Every new edition comes with a ton of features.

Avantages

Ease of use is the best feature of filmora. It is a matter of drag and drop which is simple even for the newbies. Without a doubt, I will recommend filmora to anyone who is just getting started with video editing.
Another feature that really fascinated me about filmora is the ton of resources that come with it i.e stock music, animated elements , impressive transitions among others.

Inconvénients

The only problem that I have been experiencing with filmora is speed when it is rendering a project.

Alternatives envisagées 

VEGAS Pro

Pourquoi choisir Filmora 

Filmora was user friendly and help me save my time by organising my working folders well .

Pourquoi passer à Filmora

Filmora was more affordable than the other softwares
Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Powerful Video Editing For Most Levels

Publié le 13/02/2021

I found it to be really good, especially for the price. Able to use and output various resolutions, codecs and formats. Has some mid-range to advanced features. Has more functionality and customisable elements than iMovie or Animoto, but doesn't cost as much anywhere near as much as Premiere Pro or other 'Pro' solutions.

Avantages

Relatively easy to learn. Plenty of functionality and features to suit most needs. Delivers Pretty Good Results. Price of a perpetual license was very attractive.

Inconvénients

I found the interface a bit clunky at times. The software crashed a few times unexpectedly. Creating titles and transitions seemed to take longer than necessary and the bundled title templates were limited for my uses.

Alternatives envisagées 

Animoto

Pourquoi choisir Filmora 

Needed more functionality that iMovie didn't have. Wondershare offers very good pricing options.

Logiciel antérieur 

iMovie

Pourquoi passer à Filmora

Price and hardware requirements
Hope G.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Filmora Review

Publié le 11/02/2021

Very bad. I didnt like it

Avantages

Love the fact that its timeline is easy to use
Love it because it has more effects and presets which are also quite easy to use than what I was using before

Inconvénients

I hate Filmora because it hangs very much which makes it hard for me to work with it because of my many projects which sometimes are urgent
Filmora does not have the synchronize feature so that I can use when producing my music
Filmora is not very consistent when arranging videos' in the timeline,you cannot rely on especially when making long videos' with many videos' and transitions

George rex A.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A Better Alternative to Adobe Premiere Pro

Publié le 21/04/2021

I've really become a good video editor by just the use of Filmora, self-taught. Filmora made me realize that video editing was no rocket science after all.

Avantages

Filmora was easier to use than Adobe Premiere Pro. The fact that I could do simple adjustments like audio detaching and clip transitions were really amazing. The pack of beautiful transitions and effects are without doubt very impressive.

Inconvénients

I really don't fancy why and how newer versions of Filmora cannot open project files built with older versions of the software, like two major updates backwards.

For example, I tried opening a Filmora 8 project with Filmora X (i.e. version 10), it refused to open or even convert the file to a newer version. I don't know why this is happening, but to me, it is not applaudable.

Tanesha W.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Super Easy Tool to Make Your Videos Look Professional

Publié le 26/02/2021

The learning curve is very short and basic as it comes. My husband uses Adobe Premiere Pro and the learning curve is so steep that I became intimidated and frustrated. Filmora is intuitive but still provides you with the tools you need to make a very professional video with entrances, transitions, lower thirds etc.

Avantages

I love that this software is affordable, way under $100 and you only have to pay it one time. There are no reoccurring charges or software updates that you need to pay for.

Inconvénients

Filmora is pretty straight forward, there isnt much not to like. It doesnt have as many features as a more sophisticated software but that is to be expected for the price.

Fred P.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Photographie
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

I love this program

Publié le 22/12/2020

So far my experience has been great. There is a smooth and clean workflow that just feels natural.

Avantages

Simplicity and ease of use without sacrificing features. Filmora X has all the essentials and more for editing any video or creating a slide show even with music.

Inconvénients

So far I can't find anything. I have been using it for less than a week.

Thenuka E.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Médias en ligne
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Best Video editing/Creating software for everyone

Publié le 04/06/2020

so overall when compared to the price you pay, this software package is a great deal for everyone.

Avantages

This software is one of the most easiest software that a person can use. It basically includes almost all the feature you need to edit a video. The best thing is, you do not need to have any sort of knowledge to use it. you will eventually figure out what to do. the platform is very user friendly. It also features a lot of things like chroma key and other effects that you need to create a professional video. It also come with those ever growing effect pack which make the video look amazing. I have been using filmora since I started my high school and I am still using this to create my videos. I think this is the best deal that you can for for this price. When compared to other video editors, this provides the user a good experience even for beginners.

Inconvénients

There are plenty of things to be improved as well. The designing side is missing from this software. If I need to design or invent some graphic content, I don't think that I can do it within the software itself. and the other thing is, it takes a lot of time when saving a video. and there are some transitions which are too cartoony. I can only add 2 videos tracks. So i think this software will be better with more professional looking effects, transition and also with a designing tools which will make this software package complete.

Kriti A.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Fast and Friendly Video Editing Software for Content Creators!

Publié le 04/07/2021

If you have little to no knowledge of video editing, Wondershare's Filmora is your choice! You can create seamless, professional videos with the help of this software. Features that are a bit hard to get hold of in industry-accepted video editing softwares can easily be found here, and editing techniques like pan and zoom, speed effects, etc., can be applied with just a click of a button. It offers a number of user-friendly features and basically spoils you for choices with its range of effects, transitions, overlays, and text options. I would recommend this software to anyone who has close to zero knowledge of video editing but doesn't wish to depend on someone else for this particular work.

Avantages

Wondershare's Filmora is an extremely easy-to-use video editing software. It is apt for beginners and content creators who wish to edit their videos in the easiest and the fastest ways possible. It has an interface that's easy to use and navigate, an excellent variety of overlays, effects and transitions, and once gotten hold of it, one can even edit high-end videos like short films, music videos, even documentaries and features using this software, If given a chance, this software is good enough to replace many high-end video editing softwares.

Inconvénients

As a filmmaker, I happen to know that video editing requires immense patience, and is an extremely time-consuming task. It's heartbreaking when you are almost finished with the project and the software decides to lag and eventually crash. Although this is not a unique feature of this particular feature and most video editing softwares happen to crash from time to time, Filmora is no different in this specific aspect.

Muhammad I.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Design graphique
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

My experience about Filmora by wondershare

Publié le 04/08/2021

Whether you are a freelancer or YouTuber or video editor. Filmora is the perfect video editor software for you. You can manage multiple projects at the same time by using the "save the project as a file" feature.
You can easily convert your text to video and can generate good content for social media. Whether you are a video editor or your skill is video creator, Filmora has many tools for you to be a professional.
But unfortunately, it is going to crash sometime and you may lose your whole project. so you need to be careful and keep saving your project every 10 minutes.
I have used Filmora a long time ago But now Filmora has been improved much more. I hope it is going to be a perfect place for a video editor and for content creators.

Avantages

Screen recording and voice-over features are unique in Filmora and I don't think any software will have such amazing features too. Each time you are going to record the screen, you can show your mouse click and can roundabout a point and this is too much important.
Once you complete your recording, some unwanted noise is going to appear in your recording, You can remove that by using Noice remover. But doing this will delete some of your voice too. Now here Voiceover feature is going to help you a lot. You can easily record your script again and can make your video professional.

Inconvénients

Blurring, Focusing, and other annotations are too much important for an editor person. But unfortunately
Filmore has no feature like this. You need to download some custom annotation if you want to use it in your project because it has no annotation by default.
Whenever I am going to use the noise removal tool, it is going to cut my audio also. Then again I use to record my particular script using the voice-over feature. I hope that the Filmora team will work on this and make it improve.

Cristhian josue J.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Design
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Filmora, the video editor that will simplify your life

Publié le 04/09/2021

Avantages

Filmora is an interesting video editor, it has features that we can create in professional video editors but with the difference that we can apply these functions easily and quickly.

Filmora's workflow is very fast, we can automate numerous aspects, allowing us to create good quality videos very fast.

I would personally suggest Filmora for any editor looking to create quality audiovisuals.

Inconvénients

Filmora is cool, but not professional

I like this video editor, but it doesn't meet the needs of an experienced editor, but rather serves to speed up the creation of elaborate content and videos for social networks.

But I would not use it to create long footage or professional audiovisuals, I would use it to make youtube videos or even tiktoks.

Ndereyimana P.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Institutions religieuses
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Best affordable and easy video editing software

Publié le 04/01/2021

Well i started using this in high school for quick video editing which at that time i used for basic needs which really helped me out for a time.
i have been considering this since high for an easy inexpensive and quick video editing software even i do use it sometimes in my church
Briefly, this software have been so useful to me than many.

Avantages

i would recommend this software to any one who want an easy video editor with a high level of video editing features compared to other softwares which not only can be expensive but also not easy to use.
A great thing about this software is that not only its inexpensive but has a lot of features, templates ,themes,effects,tools and titles which may be not available in different other softwares for free.
This is a unique thing about this software,Producing a high quality video for almost nothing.
I love it.

Inconvénients

Well i would like this program to add more and more tools compared to other programs like adobe premier
which could add more space to the users unlimited.
Filmora should add something about audio quality improvement on making videos and also add some sound effects in it.
The new upgraded version is so disappointing because it removed some features of the old one which were necessary like the video speed control.
Nothing more to dislike about this

Yann I.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Médias en ligne
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

A video editing software that isn't overly complicated

Publié le 14/05/2021

Avantages

I really like the fact that Filmora is a video editing software that goes straight to the point. I might not necessarily all the bells and whistles of other video editing solutions but it does provide you with a relatively solid of features.

You'll be able to edit your videos and add some pretty cool effects to them, even if you aren't that much of a video editing wizard.

Plus, the platform's overall user interface and approach is quite clean and smooth: you can edit videos and tap into existing elements (effects, transitions, etc.) without having to learn every single thing about video editing.

I have used other video editing software in the past and I know that wanting to keep things as intuitive as possible is something that, unfortunately, doesn't always happen with video editing solutions.

Inconvénients

While Filmora lets you tap into video editing even if you don't have much of a video editing skillset. However, as someone who has used another (and more advanced) video editing tool, I have felt that, sometimes Filmora has been quite limiting in terms of what could be done with videos.

It would say that Filmora's straightforward approach is a positive thing on the one side, but, at the same time, a limiting aspect on the other.

Modise T.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Design graphique
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Soft Review

Publié le 21/12/2020

A quick payload professionally set software that gives a perfect, compact finished project. For those turnaround time and beauty in a finished product matter. still for the live streaming enthusiast film or gaming, its great data conscious stage for the perfect expression. The almost template like lettering and headlining makes it an almost steal, yet it is the easiest videography software by far; even to the naive to the niche

Avantages

Ease of use, the drag, and the dump give the word video dumping a new meaning. The usually defiant act of chromakeying is here well catered for, take a good well-lit video and you will not be doing much bone picking, it will give you the desired results without many technicalities about pairing and chromakeying. With well pre-packaged titles and template captions, it makes most video work almost magical. It is the ideal of plug and play, or load and use, guarantee you that you do not do much software prep settings or software payload adjustments. An ideal for the unscholarly who just wants to edit their blog, event videos or even professional work without the much clatter of modern videography. And you do not have to be engaged in much ado about converting too as most formats out there and resolution options are plenty once done editing. whether a video game streamer, live streaming or just video jogging expert, this is the real thing. A raving peer to its much speculated and much setting needed peers and rivals.

Inconvénients

Still raving for a shortfall. Though like other mainstream softwares, you still have to earn a substantial income for additional plug-ins. A thing that makes beginners' standard entry a nifty power hungry. But when you have overcome the i want it all attitude it all adds up.

Sanjeep L.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Why I recommend Filmora?

Publié le 25/05/2021

Since I started cinematography, Filmora was my first software where I edit my first video. It was really easy and simple for me to learn and start. I recommend this lightweight video editing software

Avantages

One of the good video editor is Filmora which is really suitable for Both beginner or Professionals. The reasons why I am recommending Filmora are mentioned below:
- Easy, Simple and Fast
- Lightweight and Clear GUI
- Free trial
- Rich in features and effects

Inconvénients

Even Filmora is one of the better video editing software It has some rooms to be improved. According to my experience I have figure some point and It would have been better if mentioned below points are updated and improve:
- it would Better if there wasn't water mark on free trial
- Does not support all files
- Sometime cannot customize text, clip and sound

Jyotsna T.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: E-learning
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

An Amazing Video Editing Software for Beginners and Amatuers

Publié le 06/07/2021

Filmora has an amazing experience for me. It has helped me with multiple projects including promos, podcasts, and much more. It includes all the features I need and is extremely easy to use if you follow the tutorials correctly. Filmora themselves provide tutorials in the form of YouTube videos and blogs as well as Filmora expert users offer free tutorials on the internet, which makes everything easy while doing any editing with Filmora.

Avantages

The best features of Filmora:
1. Easy to use - Doesn't require much technical knowledge to get started. (Tutorials are available on YouTube which will help you with a headstart).
2. Includes all the video editing features one needs in one software - It has transitions, titles, text, basic visual elements, and much more.
3. Multiple formats are supported - You can edit different types of video, image, and audio files which have different formats, and you can export them in any resolution of choice (even in 4K), with the bitrate, quality, extension, and audio settings of your choice.

Inconvénients

The cons of Filmora:
1. The mobile app of Filmora requires a separate subscription so you can't use a single Filmora subscription to edit videos on the go using a mobile phone.
2. Rendering process sometimes takes time while rendering in high resolutions or high bitrates.

Hanseny R.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best software for video editing for the price

Publié le 05/11/2019

I have a new editor in my team and he didn't know this software the first day and that first day he did a 10 hours work , in like 2 to three hours. This software is so intuitive and simple to use.

Avantages

Elegant, simple and effective interface for a video editing software. The best feature is the price. The second best feature is the easy way to use all the features.

Inconvénients

Watermark on the free version. But it's a must on a software as good as this one. But other than that there’s no much that I can mention regards to the least I like.

Thurunu thathsara S.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Médias en ligne
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

BEST SOFTWARE FOR EASY VIDEO EDITING AND VERY VALUABLE FOR THE PRICE

Publié le 16/05/2020

Overall of filmora is very excellent.Editing is very fast and easy.Not difficult to find the elements and effetcs.
easy to learn and easy to practise for beginners. Than other softwares filmora is the best and easiest software i found.With each video i edit i find a new tool and new way to edit the video and add effects,I am already familiar with it.

Avantages

Filmora is not very expensive.you can adjust and edit the videos and sounds easily anyway you want.For the large number of users of filmora is more than good enough.And Filmora is very useful and easy for short film makers,youtubers,freelancers to do their task.And its very easy to import and export them.And you call work with all the file types.In filmora it is very easy to add effects..For me filmora is more than good enough.

Inconvénients

Sometimes in cracked softwares of filmora some types of effects are not functioning.And it cannot be used to make excellent movies.you cannot add super effetcs and make super animated videos by filmora.

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Better than other similarly priced choices

Publié le 20/08/2020

I use filmora to edit videos for my youtube platform and the best benefit for me in using it is that it doesn't crash as much as iMovie (I know macs aren't supposed to crash but sometimes they do) AND you can do simple trims of videos without even adding them to the timeline- you can do it in the preview box.

Avantages

Filmora is easy to use for simple tasks like editing video and creating videos from photos and audio.

Inconvénients

No specific cons with the software itself but one drawback of using it is that unlike imovie, there aren't thousands and thousands of tutorial videos on youtube, and not everyone is using it, so it takes a few more minutes to dig up information on how to do a specific task.

Alternatives envisagées 

iMovie

Logiciel antérieur 

iMovie
Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Médias de diffusion
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

My experience in using Filmora

Publié le 02/12/2020

More than an excellent experience, and I am now dependent on the program in my work, It helps me a lot in my content creator work

Avantages

Filmora is one of the best video editing software I use, I am a creator for YouTube and social networks. The most important thing for me is to get a program to edit my videos that is easy to use and provides me with everything I need in editing the video, and Filmora provided me with all the features I need to help me use another program, and I highly recommend it to all beginners in the field of YouTube, Because the brand is easy to use and not complicated

Inconvénients

The program needs a computer with medium capabilities to work with you in outputting the videos, in some cases, I used on a device whose capabilities are somewhat weak, so the program is slow

Tauseef A.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best and easy to use video editing software ever

Publié le 27/11/2020

I have been using this software for long for all my perosnal and professional videos, the most awsome thing in filmora is that it provide quality of effects, sounds, music and animation to the users for free.

Avantages

I have been using Filmora since long, because it has a lot of free effects and musics and other video editing options that most of the software don't provide for free to their users.

Inconvénients

The easiest software for video editing ever, I would say if one want to be a best video editor in a few days then there is no best choice than filmora.