79 avis

Ezsalonware

Appointment and payment management software for salons

4,8 /5 (79 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

Haircut Scheduling Made Easy

Publié le 04/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

As stated in my pros above, scheduling haircuts and salon/spa services have never been easier. I think this should be used by any and every salon, spa, and barber.

Avantages

Ezsalonware is frankly groundbreaking in terms of scheduling my haircuts at Studio 108 in Charlottesville, VA. I was able to either create username and/or use Facebook to login to the software and from there things just got easier! Select my stylist, select my service, and the time and date. In good to go in just a couple minutes! I recommend this software be used at salons and barbers nationwide.

Inconvénients

Selecting the time for my appointment after selecting a date was sometimes slightly confusing. I don’t know if it was showing the most in demand times that were available first, but I had to select to see ALL available times for my stylist on that date. I would prefer it just show all available times to begin with.

Réponse de Ezsalonware

Thanks for using EZsalonware. We are making moves to get in as many salons as possible. In regards to your comment for selecting a date, when a particular stylist is booked, you viewed our option to book with other stylists that have availability.

Mike S.
Secteur d'activité: Cosmétiques

Best Salon Software; No other salon software offers these tools

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

EZsalonware has helped my salon run efficiently and smoothly. Nothing else on the market even compares nor has the same technology.

Avantages

It helped my business to grow financially as well as increase my customer base.

Inconvénients

It's pretty simple and user friendly so nothing to mention.

Chris G.
Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

Easy Use

Publié le 15/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

its a good functional peice of software that is probably good enough for salons to use easily

Avantages

Ability to reserve an appointment at my own convienience

Inconvénients

visuals arent that good / doesnt fill screen well

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Ivan S.
Traduire en français

A great way of scheduling your appointments

Avantages

Ezsalonware is super easy to use: a relatively minimum functionality and a progress bar showing your progress (a type of service --> stylist --> day and time) makes getting an appointment a breeze. No need for calling the salon, spelling your name, asking what times are available, and trying to choose between a few options you get. With Ezsalonware, I can see all the available slots online, weigh various options, and chose times that work best for me in a minute or even less.

I also like that the stylist has a lot of information about my preferences written down in the software so that he knows exactly how my last haircut was done. No need to remember a thing - it is all in the database.

Inconvénients

There is nothing really that I did not like about the software. The functionality is fairly simple, and I don't need more. It simply gets the job done. I just don't get why other salons don't use this software - the convenience for customers is great.

Réponse de Ezsalonware

EZsalonware's progress bar a helpful way of letting you know your progress throughout booking your appointment. Our service notes section has helped salons and stylists to replicate the same look from appointment to appointment and helps to bypass the consultation part once you've arrived at something that the customer is happy with.

Adin S.
Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés

Fantastic Software

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 07/06/2020

Avantages

I have tried EVERY type of salon software, including Rosy and Salon Iris and none of them had the functionality I wanted. EZsalonware is by far the most customizable option of them. And with it, I was able to grow my salon book by a ton. It literally saves me $125 a day by not having stylists have dead time between appointments. It also has a really great messaging feature that reduced the amount of missed appointments by at least 50%.

Inconvénients

Nothing really stands out as a major negative. The software is a little complicated, so it took a little bit to get comfortable with, but it was completely worth it!

Réponse de Ezsalonware

Thanks for mentioning all of our great features that help to maximize profit for salon!

Samuel G.

Makes scheduling easy

Publié le 04/06/2020

Avantages

I’ve been using this software from the beginning of its life. The software is intuitive and easy to use on both my laptop and on my phone. I Like being able to easily specify the stylist I want online, because I've been in situations where I felt uncomfortable asking for a specific stylist other than the person booking me in the phone. It also clearly lays out the services offered by the salon, saving time when booking something more complicated than a basic cut. This software depersonalizes and streamlines the booking experience in a way that is convenient for the customer. The ease of booking encourages me to stick with the same salon each month.

Inconvénients

While the interface is efficient and functional, it’s not the prettiest in a world where beautiful apps are all over the place. If this project generates more funding/revenue, I’d recommend professionally upgrading the interface on a purely aesthetic level. Though when it comes to the form/function question, I would take a working app over a beautiful and broken one any day. And this one works well.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Cutter G.
Secteur d'activité: Biotechnologie
Traduire en français

I've never looked so consistently good!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Avantages

This software lets my hairstylist keep a tab on how my hair is usually cut and how I have experimented as well. It is flawless and as a customer makes my hair stylist appear knowledgeable and personable on the hair cut I am receiving. It also makes having another stylist cut my hair sooo much easier as they can reference the notes and bring them up to speed on my preferences.

Inconvénients

As a customer, I have no experiences that were negative in the slightest with this software.

Réponse de Ezsalonware

Getting consistent cuts is our priority for our stylists and that is one of the reasons that makes EZsalonware more than just scheduling software!

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Michael B.
Secteur d'activité: Internet

Ezsalonware

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am a customer that uses Ezsalonware to book appointments.

I have always been a person who prefers to make a phone call when making resrvations, booking flights, or ordering food. I find that most software solutions companies use are clunky, not intuitive, buggy, and many times - not mobile friendly. I have encountered errors in orders i have placed that no one seems to have an answer for except for blaming me, the customer, for some sort of user error. It is beyond frustrating.

However, Ezsalonware is the first booking solution that I have found to be easy and hassel free. I have not encountered any issues with booking, and I love the hassel free reminders I receive to keep the appointment. I still call many companies that have online ordering or booking available, but i only use ezsalonware when I need a hair cut.

Avantages

Easy to use, clean interface, automated reminders, no buggs or clitches. Simple and clean.

Inconvénients

I think the simpleness of the end user experience is perfect. Adding more bells and whistles will just clunk up the interface in my opinion.

Derek B.
Secteur d'activité: Produits pharmaceutiques

Great Software

Publié le 08/06/2020

Avantages

The software is very simple and streamlined for making easy appointments. However also adds more extended functionality when able to add more detailed information about cuts, previous history and see terminology that is applicable to future cuts.

Inconvénients

There's honestly not much I would add. I think that it efficiently solves the issue of creating an appointment in a timely fashion. My only slight tweak would be consider adding .ics or .vcs to the confirmation to make it easily work with google calendar, ical, or outlook

Réponse de Ezsalonware

Thanks for pointing out how we have a section for service notes! This is a valuable tool that our customers appreciate.

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Pétrole et énergies

Speed of Use

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 15/06/2020

Avantages

It is easy to use so that appointments can be made (or changed) quickly.

Inconvénients

Initially, the appointment display did not present clearly when using Chrome, but was OK with Explorer. The issue was resolved soon after notifying the programmer.

Réponse de Ezsalonware

Yes, EZsalonware is FAST! We get that alot and we understand how important it is to save time.

Dan N.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
Traduire en français

Very functional, nice extras, just needs aesthetic cohesion

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I'm glad it works and keeps me from having to talk to a person to make a hair appointment (because millennials and genZ be like that). Once you know how it works, it's very fast and effective.

Avantages

Booking an appointment is streamlined and easy. The journey from the Studio108 webpage to the completed appointment page is very well scoped. Once logged in, the extras like "Hair Terminology" and "Appointment History" are really nice to have. Most hair salons don't offer that to you, and most people in need of haircuts don't have the vocabulary to express what they want.

Inconvénients

These are only aesthetic concerns for the most part. Take note of how the buttons on your Studio108 homepage look different from the "Make an Appointment" button, which look different from the "Home" and "Done" buttons when making an appointment. If you had to choose a button to emulate, you should emulate the one on your Studio's Homepage, as it is very modern-looking and up to par with current web aesthetics (you would describe it as an example of "Flat Design").

Nathan W.
Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
Traduire en français

Functional and fast; easy for a user

Avantages

Booking is very straight forward. Clicking around is minimized; generally less actions one has to take is better. There is both an option to choose a particular stylist or to go for any stylist. The calendar menu for choosing an appointment works well. It is functional and fast.

Inconvénients

The UI could use updating. The site renders bars and menus very large on desktop. Once logged in there is a great deal of whitespace; the menus get slammed to the far edges leaving a great big void in the middle of the pages.

Réponse de Ezsalonware

EZsalonware minimized the clicking and designed booking to be fast and user friendly. We have made updates so that the UI is spaced and centered! Thanks for your feedback

Matthew K.
Secteur d'activité: Produits pharmaceutiques
Traduire en français

Very easy to use and visually appealing

Avantages

The navigation was very easy and I like how there was a link to communicate with the salon and their direct texts. It was really easy to change appointments as well.

Inconvénients

The only negative I might have is that it wasn't obvious how many extra features the site has if you click the menu in the top right. There are some really cool things that can be used and I just didn't see the button. That might be a personal issue though.

Réponse de Ezsalonware

I'm glad that you made use of our features within the menu tab. We have already made the necessary changes to make the menu more visible! Thanks for the suggestions

Seth A.
Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

Reliable and Easy to Use

Publié le 12/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Easy. User friendly. Well done.

Avantages

I have used this software to book appointments with my hairstylist. It is easy to use and keeps things organized. I am thrilled to have some predictability to my hair appt schedule.

None.

Réponse de Ezsalonware

Yes, we are pleased that stylists in your salon use the hair cut notes section so that your stylist can replicate their same high quality cuts!

Thomas K.
Secteur d'activité: Design graphique

Ezsalonware Is Great!

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I've been using the software for about a year now and I have yet to have an issue with it. It's super simple to use and hasn't let me down.

Avantages

Quick and easy to use. I'm not a huge fan of phone convos, so being able to set up a haircut appointment online in a few minutes has been greatly appreciated. The interface is clean and easy to understand and there are additional features that have potential to be very useful (like examples of hair styles, definitions, info on stylists, etc)

Inconvénients

Nothing so far! I will say I haven't used the additional features outside of making appointments much so there may be room for improvement there - but I can't speak to those with any certainty.

Réponse de Ezsalonware

EZsalonware has cut out the phone conversations so that the user can take the role of scheduling their own appointment at their convenience. Glad to hear that you are using the hair cut examples that we display!

Kyle M.
Secteur d'activité: Défense et aérospatiale
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

from a customer; online scheduling the #1 reason why i choose Mike's salon

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

All over town i tell people about Mike's salon and my number one selling point is ease-of-scheduling through his online dashboard

Avantages

With Ezsalonware, scheduling a hair appointment is a breeze and i can quickly change my appointment times at any point, right from my phone. The dashboard first ask you to select a service and shows pricing, i appreciate this level of transparency on how much i will pay for each service. The text/email confirmation reminders are great, the option to directly add an appointment to my google calendar is great, all around this is a very customer-focused solution to scheduling.

no cons

Derek B.

Ezsalonware Is EZ to Use

Avantages

The software is easy to use. I like how I am able to use it at any time during the day or night to book haircut appoitments.

Inconvénients

I think the aesthetic of the software could be improved - it should look as good as it works.

Réponse de Ezsalonware

Convenience of booking is wonderful for any software. Our updated interface now helps EZsalonware to look as good as it works!

Jeffrey B.
Traduire en français

EZ for you and your customers

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

EZsalonware has made it easy for me to book appointments and keep information in the system that makes appointments more efficient and effective. That leaves more time for enjoying the experience and getting to know one another.

Avantages

If ease of use is important for you and your customers, EZsalonware is the right product for your business.

Inconvénients

The product will only get better and better as more and more businesses adopt it. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team ALWAYS listen to user feedback and improve based on it.

Baccho U.
Secteur d'activité: Relations gouvernementales

Easy enough

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It’s quick and I appreciate the confirmation as we get closer to the scheduled date

Avantages

As a customer I find it very easy to navigate.

Inconvénients

I don’t have any complaints about this at all

Réponse de Ezsalonware

Being easy to navigate is an important feature for any scheduling software. As a customer, I understand that you wouldn't have any reason to recommend to others

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 5.0/10

Ryan T.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

Best booking experience I've had

Publié le 12/06/2020

Avantages

This software is easy to use and understand, as well as being aesthetically pleasing to the eye. It's well implemented and fulfills all possible user needs/wants.

Inconvénients

As a software developer myself (well, a student technically, but whatever), I have no complaints with this software. It was well implemented and makes probably the most complicated part of the haircut experience very simple.

Réponse de Ezsalonware

Ease of use and being user friendly is what we pride ourselves on. Our developers spent thousands of hours and worked hard so that our customers don't have to. We strive to make adjustments so that our users have the best experience

Ralph M.
Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs
Traduire en français

Easy to understand and use

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The software is easy to understand and use for managing appointments for hair styling salons. I am 70+ years old and normally prefer talking to a person for this, but EZsalonware worked well for me and I was and am a happy user.

Avantages

EZsalonware is a simple and convenient way to schedule hair styling appointments. It is intuitive, easy to setup an appointment and easy to change when necessary. Well designed and customer friendly.

Inconvénients

I had an issue when the software brand new, but the developer was responsive and fixed the glitch. No issues after that.

Réponse de Ezsalonware

EZsalonware has proven to be user friendly even for those that don't normally do online booking. We appreciate your feedback as an early user of EZsalonware and are grateful that the changes made were useful.

David W.
Secteur d'activité: Génie civil
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Good software

Avantages

This product is very easy to use, the UI is intuitive and is not difficult to navigate around the site!

Inconvénients

The software looks a little outdated and therefore does not look as visually appealing as it could.

Réponse de Ezsalonware

We hear that our software is intuitive and easy to use on a daily basis. That was our first goal upon devising EZsalonware. We have also made changes to our interface as mentioned so that it is more visibly appealing for our users!

David B.
Secteur d'activité: Cabinets médicaux

Great product

Avantages

I found Ezsalonware to be an extremely useful application. Each month, it was very easy for me to schedule an appointment as it usually took me less than 30 seconds. The notifications were helpful and the application itself is very simplistic in terms of navigating it.

Inconvénients

It would be nice if it sent a notification every few months with the link to the homepage. When scheduling, I would search a text the name of the salon, which worked fine. It’s not an issue, but a suggestion that might be helpful for others!

Victor gabriel L.
Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
Traduire en français

Easy to use and convenient

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The overall experience was smooth, no problems at all

Avantages

I used this software to schedule appointments for a hair cut. It is quite simple to use, I could finish the overall process in just a few minutes. It sends you reminders and confirmation requests in a convenient way.
I am quite good.

Inconvénients

I have not found anything negative. It does what is supposed to do.

Patrick M.
Secteur d'activité: Jeux vidéos
Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés

A Sleek and Intuitive Design

Avantages

I like how it has a modern look. The pop ups and fading is nice and professional. It's very easy to find what your looking for, and quite intuitive. Setting up an appt only takes a few clicks and makes the process rather painless. It shows that a lot of time was spent into the design of it.

Inconvénients

There are a few nit-pick things that bother me. Things like the odd counter at the bottom of the webpage and the inconsistencies in font sizes and styles. But all small things, overall I like it a lot.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10