21 avis

InkBook

Tattoo studio software to manage online bookings and payroll

4,1 /5 (21 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
21 avis
Amy W.

Great!

Publié le 09/09/2019

We like having everything in one place, and the ability to see schedules from our phones. We are slowly working on cleaning up our client list it got massively messed up due to the system we imported from. Looking forward to using the marketing e-mail tool. We like the text reminders sent out saves a lot of time in studio. We are also working toward having all inventory in the system as well as checking out clients through the software as well. We dislike that pervious appointments don't show up if the ticket was not closed but hopefully this will all be solved when we can everything in Inkbook.

Avantages

I like that the software is easy to use. It is great for scheduling appointments, and tracking customer history.

Inconvénients

I dislike certain limitations because we use Mac, so we are only eligible for the cloud version. I wish all features were available no matter where we are logged in. It would make it a lot easier to work from home.

Lindsay M.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Good value for money

Publié le 15/08/2019

I find it works well enough for what I need but there are many improvements I would like to see! More customization options would be great.

Avantages

The best feature is that it notifies my clients of their upcoming appointment's

Inconvénients

I wish there was a way, when opening up the schedule to clients booking their own appointments that you could select certain portions of the day for specific services. For example, being able to alot 10 am to 12 pm for consultations only, then 12-6pm for tattoo appointments. If the client has a way of selecting an appointment type category, that would be amazing! I don't get to use this feature at all for this reason, I can't let my clients just have a free go at my schedule or I will have a day of appointments scattered between tattoos and consultations which is extremely stressful. Therefore I have to schedule everyone myself still, defeats the purpose of this feature all together.

Lindsay J.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Wish it had more features

Publié le 18/12/2019

It's ok, to be honest I am looking for an alternative software to switch to that gives me better control of when people are booking their own appointments.

Avantages

I like that it texts and emails my clients ahead of time to remind them of their appointments

Inconvénients

I wish you could have a list of services dedicated to certain time blocks that people can only select that specific service for that particular appointment time. For example, if I had a service called "consultation" and wanted consultations to be available only on certain days and certain times of day when people are booking their own appointments. That would give the administration full control of their schedule.

Flo M.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Good App

Publié le 26/06/2020

Really good, they are helpful whenever I have any questions and answer be back quickly

Text Reminders
How it’s catered to tattoo and piercing industry

Inconvénients

No deposit feature to be taken off the total
On your desktop your not able to see the full month view but you can on your Phone or iPad
Calendar doesn’t integrate with google calendar or ical

Kristen Z.

Inkbook Review

Publié le 02/01/2020

Overall we are pleased, but are reluctantly looking for another software that will solve the inventory control nightmare we are currently experiencing since Inkbook has no plans to upgrade this feature within the product. We would prefer to work directly with Inkbook to solve this one feature that could make their software amazing instead of just great and set the industry standard hand in hand with them. Our industry is only growing and the demand for a full service software would put them apart hands down from all competitors if this once aspect was addressed.

Avantages

This product is a wonderful scheduling and management tool for tattooing. There are many great features that have streamlined our high volume studios. Support is always helpful, friendly and fast.

Inconvénients

This product has not taken into consideration that tattooing and piercing go hand in hand. The inventory management for piercing with thousands of line items of jewelry is cumbersome and antiquated requiring other software for inventory control. Multiple locations require duplicate and triplicate data entry with no cohesion between the individual databases. Inventory is currently written as if we are a beauty salon with generic parameters for low volume studios. We've been told that there is no plan to rectify this and we would be better served finding new software. Support is not open 7 days a week and we are.

Jay H.

InkBook software

Publié le 17/12/2019

Overall I’d rather use this software then another

Avantages

It integrates well with my type of business. And has plenty of options to help me keep track of all my services and products

Inconvénients

It doesn’t have a deposit option any longer

Jeni W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Cosmétiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Many hands make for light work!

Publié le 20/12/2019

Cohesive POS processes no matter whose working. It's great to have a flexible system that allows us to change things and develop as our needs change.

Avantages

There's an intuitive quality to most things about using this software. Even when I'm popping in only one or two days a week I don't get lost in overly complicated processes, that's a great quality for part time employees. When you have multiple part time workers things can get lost and turned around within the POS. Many hands makes for light work but too many hands in an unorganized kitchen just makes A MESS! That's not an issue with this software.

Inconvénients

I wish I utilized the reports more effectively and the information about our client. In a perfect world this software would link with software on the ipads that took in tattoo client documentation required by the state of Michigan.

Mina G.

Overcharged - Billing Dept Wont Reply

Publié le 09/06/2020

Overall, the app works great for me. It’s just frustrating how I’m being overcharged double, and I’ve contacted customer service and the billing department multiple times about it and haven’t gotten a reply. Customer Service will just redirect me to billing, but I never get a follow up from CS, nor do I ever get contacted by billing. I’m about to cancel my membership because of this. Which is sad because I enjoy this app.

Avantages

I like how I can see all my appointments streamlined into a week and how I can switch to month view and see everything for the month.

Inconvénients

The Appt Notes section is limited to a certain amount of characters and it’s hard to detail what my clients want in their tattoos while being limited.

Amy N.

Review For Order Of The Sacred Crow

Publié le 19/12/2019

Overall The program is very accurate and very easy to learn. But there are a few things i wish could change and for a smaller shop like ours it is questioned a lot why we spend more money too add other employees when there are free software out there. With that said I am happy with my overall experience with this software and would recommend it

Avantages

I like how the appointment form is set up having a email and text reminder tool for our client's is great!

Inconvénients

Not being able to transfer client's from our old software was very annoying to have to manually put our client's in was very time consuming. Also the character limit on the appointment notes i do not understand why there is a limit. Also not being able to view the calendar by a monthly base would be a nice feature.

Shaun S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Bijoux et produits de luxe

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Definitely one of the best

Publié le 28/12/2019

We have so much ability to track customers and scheduling. We like being able to reach our customers and see their habits with us. This makes payroll easier too

Avantages

Ease of scheduling, marketing messages to customers is a major plus. Everything exports to excel easily.

Inconvénients

The way inventory is tracked is extremely difficult in the piercing industry. This software doesn't really allow for the type of record keeping we need. I wish I could get more information in the ticket summary screen.

Bryan C.

Great software!

Publié le 02/01/2020

The artists love using the Inkbook app. It's help keep all clients information stored properly and that helps us tremendously

Avantages

Inkbook makes it super easy for me to book appointments and also reach out to our clients. Inkbook has made scheduling tattoo appointments simple! We love it!

Inconvénients

Somehow the software isn't automatically sending the reminder texts. The client will get the initial text when booking, but wont get a confirmation text message automatically. It has to be manually sent and retrieved? I used to have a little bar on the bottom right of my screen telling me when the messages were going to be sent. Now it's not there?

Kate W.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

The right tool for tattoo artists

Publié le 20/12/2019

Overall we've had a really great experience with Inkbook. The customer service is very good and the

Avantages

The software is clearly designed for tattoo artists - booking appointments, client info, ticketing, gift certificates, scheduling, etc can all be done with ease through Inbook. The comprehensiveness of the software is our favorite feature.

Inconvénients

I would like to see the marketing features built out more. Open rates and click-through rates for emails and/or SMS would be so helpful!!

The online booking is becoming a must-have and I feel it's very clunky and not very customizable right now. I would like to see this feature improved.

Ken B.

Awesome software

Publié le 28/08/2019

This product has kept me more in touch with my clients and kept my client more on top of showing up for their scheduled appointments.

Avantages

My customers love the notifications and the way the app constantly reminds them of their upcoming appointment. Visibility and ease of scheduling is a nice feature as well.

Inconvénients

The program sends out too many individual text messages to the client, I had often heard of their overall dissatisfaction with the amount on inbound messages per notification.

Stacy-anne M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

Title

Publié le 07/01/2020

I enjoy having it . It’s convenient. Easy to learn.

Avantages

I enjoy being able to tally up products inventory etc so easily . Great for my bookkeeper

Inconvénients

My credit card was full. Therefore we cannot use our computer. End of story .

Hayley C.

Great App

Publié le 07/08/2019

It has made booking appointments and keeping track of clients previous work they've had done so simple.

Avantages

It's very easy to use, all employees can access it whenever they want. I love that it sends out reminders as well as a confirmation text.

Inconvénients

nothing at all, it's great software and so easy for all employees to understand and use.

Christopher S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Photographie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Not Worth The Hassel

Publié le 18/06/2019

Avantages

Its good for booking and thats all.
Looks nice.

Customer Service is horrid
Setup is extensive
Price is not constant
free trial is not 14 days its for how long they feel and will cut you off before 14 days.

Réponse de Inkbook Software Traduire en français

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, Christopher. The trial is, in fact, 14 days for everyone. Your trials were truncated because you had started five different trials, many assigned to the same email address, which is not something we support, as that's obviously not what the free trial is all about.

The "setup" is as extensive as your staff, schedule, products and services are - obviously those need to be loaded into the system. After the trial, the price is constant, with the possible exception of messaging overages, for which we offer different consumption-based packages.

I'm sorry that your "hassle" with so many of our free trials led you to feel this way. Stranger still that your shop has now purchased the software. We wish you the best of luck with your new system, and certainly hope that 12 Tattoos is spared similar spurious reviews.

Jaz F.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Could be so great

Publié le 28/08/2019

It is okay, I wish the system was more focused and user friendly.

Avantages

I like that I can send lots of information to clients automatically as I book the appointment. Being able to send them a text message reminder is really useful and I appreciate being able to send information like that with ease.

Inconvénients

It is really difficult to find the functions that I want the most. It is tricky when everything is organized all over the place and a lot of the things that I wish were easy are difficult.
I wish there were more options for auto filling information in the templates going out to clients.
I hate that I cannot scroll over on the calendar, I have to select the week or the day. I also cannot see the word of the weekday without making the window really large and filling my entire screen.
Also, It would be really nice to be able to see the entire month with all the artists on the screen.
It is also surprisingly difficult to add employees and have them join the system.

Natasha L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Design

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Inkbook Review

Publié le 17/12/2019

It is nice that everyone can access the program from there phone.

Avantages

I liked that it sends emails and or texts when setting up appointments and reminders.

Inconvénients

It is more complicated to use for my business. I couldn't do deposits and link them to accounts with out making a new appointment. also if we put notes in on our phone we can not see them on anything else. it would be nice to be able to view them from all devices.

Kimberly M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Cosmétiques
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

easy, all in one

Publié le 18/06/2020

Its been very good!

Avantages

I love that I can do everything from this app. So convenient on my IPad and my phone.

Inconvénients

I can't really think of one at this time

Ben L.

Ink book review

Publié le 09/06/2020

Love it

Makes life easy, Love this product. Couldn't go without

Inconvénients

Wish you'd get a text when someone request online booking. Also wish people could look up artist schedule only one artist not all

Scott T.
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Horrible Experience

Publié le 11/02/2020

Avantages

Loads of features. Most tattoo studios will have no need of most of the features.

Inconvénients

Software had no issues, was lied to about compatibility and features. No follow up by tech support. Had software for a month and was never able to use it.

Réponse de Inkbook Software Traduire en français

Scott - thanks for taking the time to write your review. As you know, our tech team reached out to you a number of times on the number you provided, which was apparently not the number you monitor.

We apologize for any confusion on exporting your existing data and remote access from mobile devices, but no one "lied" to you.