AhaSlides

Création et diffusion de présentations interactives

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

40 avis

Marc V.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easy to use, feature rich, interactive presentation software

Publié le 07/08/2020

For a client I wanted to have lots of interaction with the audience (around 150+ people) for a short period of time. With AhaSlides this was very easy, successful and for a good price! After the job was done I just discontinued the subscription ... until the next time I need to do something similar ;-)

Avantages

AhaSlides has many templates for different forms of interaction you would like to use in your presentations. Only open questions or only closed yes/no questions would be boring and inapplicable for all interactions. AhaSlides provides many means for all kind of interactions you would like to have.

Besides all the features AhaSlides is really smart with data. During development of the presentation you have great options to test it, fill in some dummy data and reset all data just before the actual presentation. Afterwards it is very easy and convenient to export the data from a session and process it offline.

Great, awesome tool!

Inconvénients

AhaSlides is a tool for building presentations with online interactions with your viewers. It is not a tool to build 'broadcasting' presentations with.

Pourquoi passer à AhaSlides

I just needed it for a short period of time and Mentimeter didn't have monthly subscriptions. Afterwards I was happy I moved to AhaSlides 'cause AhaSlides has more templates for interaction than Mentimeter! :-D

Réponse de AhaSlides Traduire en français

Thank you so much for your sharing! Glad that we were able to help you interact more with your audiences. The reason we created AhaSlides was to encourage more interactions between people, regardless of the physical distance. Cheers!

Jeremy C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Institutions religieuses
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

The best large group game out there

Publié le 28/04/2020

AhaSlides is way more that a game software. However, the ability to host a massive game of 100's or even 1000's of participants is excellent. This is a strong feature that many seek, the ability to engage and interact with your large audience, and to have them interact with you in a meaningful way. AhaSlides deliver on just that.

Avantages

AhaSlides was the best program I've used so far for large group activities.
We were seeking a live host driven "Jackbox" experience, and AhaSlide made that super easy!

I've used Kahoot before, kahoot is clunky, goofy and unprofessional. And I hate Kahoot's stupid song and sound effects. AhaSlides was completely customizable! I said it when I was interacting with your support team, you aren't the cheep alternative to Kahoot. But I'll go one step further, Kahoot is the lower quality, more expensive alternative to AhaSLides.

Inconvénients

On my first use with their software, I had small issue with hardware compatibility on different Mac computers, and our projection system. AhaSlides would not display all the graphics on screen depending on the type of computer and browser we showed it on.

We have a state of the art $10,000,000 broadcast facility with up to date video switcher systems. At the end of the day, it appeared that AhaSlides was very inconsistent with the way it displays across different browsers and computers (the most stable environment was a PC running Chrome, the least stable environment was a iMac running Safari)

At the end of the day, I am a PC user, but I know that the vast majority of the time when I show up to any venue of any size, that Apple products are going to be used for video. So I need to be ready for any PC or Apple situation I find myself in, and so does AhaSlides. To thrive, your program needs to be airtight across all major platforms. Do not expect all organizations to be able to change platforms and browsers to get AhaSlides to work. Most aren't will to go through that work, and many don't even have that felxibility.

Réponse de AhaSlides Traduire en français

Glad to know that you enjoy our product! The AhaSlides team works very hard to ensure that you, the customer, would have the best experience. Our product also aims towards business professionals such as yourself, so knowing it helps you is great news to us! Regarding the compatibility issue that you mentioned, we are still trying our best to make AhaSlides run smoothly on all platforms. Stay tuned!

Guisselle C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

AHA slides: my first experience with this type of software

Publié le 17/08/2021

It was a good experience overall. It made my presentation very dynamic and everyone enjoyed the trivia while also learning about the exposed topic.

Avantages

That it was easy to use and understand. It was my first time ever using it, and the meeting I had was kind of a last-minute thing. Thus, I didn't have a lot of time to thoroughly familiarize myself with the software, but everything ran smoothly.

Inconvénients

That a lot of the customizable settings were very limited, and it didn't quite fit into the aesthetic that I was going for. Additionally, I started working on the question templates first, for a trivia kind of activity. I then imported my PowerPoint presentation, and I had a hard time organizing each slide because the interface was just too simple.

Pourquoi passer à AhaSlides

It was cheaper. I liked the "one-time subscription" option.
Laura C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur

Great for one-off Slide Share and Trivia Needs

Avantages

I liked that I could purchase a one-day use package instead of having to purchase a monthly or yearly subscription like most other software requires (ie. Kahoot!). I do not have a daily or even monthly need for this kind of software, but when I do need it, I am very willing to purchase the one-day option. I also appreciate the education pricing options. The Trivia works very similar to Kahoot!, but Ahaslides seemed easier to use overall.

Inconvénients

I don't think there was anything negative about my experience with Ahaslides for my current needs.

Pourquoi choisir AhaSlides

Kahoot! required an annual subscription which I really do not need. The one-time option on Ahaslides was just perfect for my needs.

Logiciel antérieur

Réponse de AhaSlides Traduire en français

Thank you so much for the review! The reason we created the one-time plan was so that our customer can have some fun with AhaSlides, while not having to worry about any long-term commitment. We understand that flexibility is very important to many of the users, so we always try to help you to the best of our ability.

Warren C.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Easy to use!

Publié le 07/08/2020

With AhaSlides, we're able to create an interactive presentation which increases audience engagement. We have received great feedback on the presentation, especially the interactive features.

Avantages

I love how easy it is to use! Once the powerpoint is imported, it just takes a couple of minutes to create the poll slides. It is very user-friendly for the user as well and allows for interactive presentations.

Inconvénients

I don't like that you can't play embedded videos. I have to stop sharing my screen in order to pull up the video in another window. Really wish we were able to play these videos directly from the presentation!

Réponse de AhaSlides Traduire en français

Thank you for your sharing. The AhaSlides team is always striving to satisfy you, our valuable customer! Knowing that you enjoy our product is a delight, so thank you once again.

Regarding the embedded videos, there are 2 ways to add video on AhaSlides, the first way is to use YouTube slide. The second way is to upload the video to Googles Slides and link it to AhaSlides using the Google Slides slide.

Elmer S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Easy

Publié le 22/06/2020

It has helped me a lot in my presentatios and with my team, the most has been happy with the interaction

Avantages

I like the interaction with de public, the visual tools

Inconvénients

I can´t copy and paste and image, and a slide

Webex et Kahoot!

Pourquoi passer à AhaSlides

Because Ahaslides was the best option for my interactive presentations, is very visual and easy

Réponse de AhaSlides Traduire en français

We're glad to hear that AhaSlides has helped you a lot with your presentations.. Thanks to customers like you, AhaSlides is improving every day and now you can use copy slides from a presentation to another in AhaSlides.

Customers satisfaction is AhaSlides motivation to move forward, so more functions will be added soon. Stay tuned!

Jesus B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Simple to use, Impactful sessions and great customer service!

Publié le 24/04/2020

I was looking for an option like this and I strt looking at Mentimeter but it was expensive compared to Ahaslides so I just looked in google other options and Ahaslides captured my attention.

Avantages

the easiness to create a new presentation and the easiness for users to vote/answer and then to review results. Whenever I have contacted Ahaslides for questions they have always been very reactive and fast in their responses and this is great.

Inconvénients

Could be good that we can copy-paste images or insert images or PDF info into the slides. Sometimes is good to make reference to a PDF internal docment or to another presentation and it could be good that we can simply copy paste in the main body without being the backgroud image

Pourquoi passer à AhaSlides

looks simple and less costly, also the various options to get engaged that ahaslides offers and that the other did not (or aparently did not offered)

Réponse de AhaSlides Traduire en français

We are pleased to know that AhaSlides was easy on your wallet! We love to know that we are being helpful to our customer, technically or financially. Regarding the copy-pasting of images or PDF into slides, you might be able to do so in the future. The AhaSlides team is moving forward every day, upgrading AhaSlides as we speak, so more functions will be added in the near future!

Karol C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

Great and Easy to Use

Avantages

I liked that it was easy to use and the options for questions with live answers was great. I was able to use it for an international Virtual retreat and it worked wonders. I loved that I was able to edit my background, it made it super nice for the event with our Company design as the background.

Inconvénients

The limit for customization such as fonts styles, font sizes, and the placement of pictures on slides.

Réponse de AhaSlides Traduire en français

Thank you for the kind review! The AhaSlides team is always striving to satisfy you, our valuable customer! Knowing that you enjoy our product is a delight, so thank you once again.

Edwin N.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Stay in contact with employees

Publié le 12/06/2020

We used the software the run a bi-weekly quiz. This is a great way to stay in contact with our employees since we had to work from home

Avantages

Easy to use and you are able to customize the slides. Never had issues, even with 100+ employees using it

Inconvénients

We have not experienced no issues while using this software

Pourquoi passer à AhaSlides

Available of monthly plans and better user options

Réponse de AhaSlides Traduire en français

Thank you so much for your sharing! Glad that we were able to help you interact more with your employees. The reason we created AhaSlides was to encourage more interactions between people, regardless of the physical distance. Nice to hear that you have not experience any issue with AhaSlides. However, if you do, you can count on us to be there and help!

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Tool to make people amazed

Publié le 11/08/2020

Tries out several different tools like AhaSlides. This one provided the functionality & flexibility I was looking for and has even a "one time event" payment plan - this was perfect for occasional use!

Avantages

The idea of creating a quiz like a Power Point presentation is working. You have lot's of freedom to create different kind of questionnaires or competitions. The tool has lot's of flexibility and once you get familiar with it it's easy as A-B-C.

Inconvénients

The interface takes some time to learn and understand the different types of slides and score displays.

Réponse de AhaSlides Traduire en français

Thank you for using AhaSlides! The reason we created the one-time plan was so that our customers can have some fun with AhaSlides, while not having to worry about any long-term commitment.

We are upgrading AhaSlides as we speak, so more functions will be added in the near future. Please stay tuned!

Manning B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Everything you need at a great price

Publié le 30/07/2020

We originally purchased it just to run some trivia quizzes for the divisional social club, but as people across the company saw it in action, it has become extremely popular for all sorts of purposes - internal training, corporate culture sessions, etc.

Avantages

Easy to use, lots of features, free version had no restricted functionality (just a limited audience of 7).

Inconvénients

Can't load an image into a quiz question.

Pourquoi choisir AhaSlides

Interactivity.

Logiciel antérieur

Microsoft PowerPoint

Value for money, functionality

Réponse de AhaSlides Traduire en français

We're pleased to know you had a good experience. Thank you for sharing this with us and the community!

Regarding the uploading image to the quiz question, we would recommend using AhaSlides with Chrome or Firefox. Since AhaSlides works best with these browsers.

Sharon M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great fun for the employees

Publié le 06/07/2020

We are a global company of over 200 people.
During our working from home, all welfare activities paused.
AhaSlides gave us a good solution for engaging people while learning about their peers, holidays or just general knowledge in fun games.

Avantages

Product super easy to use, while when I had a question support team answered quickly.
Best feature for us is the option of answering and seeing the answers at real-time.

Inconvénients

I wished there were more options for types of answers, for example- percentages graph

Kahoot! et Mentimeter

Price

Réponse de AhaSlides Traduire en français

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience, our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. Our product also aims towards business professionals such as yourself, so knowing it helps you is great news to us! We belive that quality in a service or a product is not what you put on it, it's what the customer gets out of it. Regarding the answer display, you can set it as pie chart or bar chart for Multiple Choice question and there will be more plans for that in the near future, stay tuned!

Rachel R.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Love Using with my Students

Publié le 19/05/2021

My students love our daily polls. If I ever miss a day the students are so bumbed!

Avantages

I love that students can answer anonymously so we do silly poll questions and serious questions. It was great for Zoom learning and also in person!

Inconvénients

It's hard to trace a comment back to a student (which is also a plus, but if there's a problematic comment a teacher may need to be able to do that)

Réponse de AhaSlides Traduire en français

We are glad to hear that you and your student enjoy AhaSlides! We try to make AhaSlides as easy and fun to use as we can. To know who pick which answer in a poll, you can use the Audience Admission function to ask them for their name. When the poll ends, you can export the data to an Excel file to check the answers.
Thanks for using AhaSlides!

Jamal G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Psychologie

It works well!

Publié le 01/05/2020

Overall, I love it! It really does add an interactive portion to your presentation. It works really well with youth and adults like it to. It has enhanced my presentations.

Avantages

I like the interactive portion allowed for slides in the software. It allows you to really engage with your audience. It's participatory. It is not death by PowerPoint. In addition, setting up your slides and then selecting the various polls, etc. is so easy!

I must say that the customer service is good also. I was on a business trip out of town and reached out to customer service around 9 PM on a Tuesday night needing guidance on my slides for a presentation I was doing the following morning. They responded right away. It was great that they were able to help me so I did not have come up with a workaround or go with a different product that I was more accustomed to but it would not have been as engaging.

Inconvénients

I wish there was a way to be able to use the product if you do not have wifi. Sometimes being in hotels, convention centers, or certain buildings the wifi is spotty therefore, I am always nervous before the event starts and hope that people can access the software.

Réponse de AhaSlides Traduire en français

The AhaSlides team is always striving to satisfy you, our valuable customer! Knowing that you enjoy our product is a delight, so thank you once again. Regarding offline mode for AhaSlides, we might a take a look into SMS voting in the future, so that internet connection won't be a necessity. Thank you so much for the valuable insight!

Kevin K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Superb alternative to the more expensive and less stable options

Publié le 17/06/2020

I love it, and will continue to use it

Avantages

We use this for our weekly quiz in our pub. Works really well! I love the versatile user options for quiz use

Inconvénients

Would love to be able to decide how many points every question rewards.
Would also love for the pictures used in question to be bigger

Réponse de AhaSlides Traduire en français

Thank you so much for your kind words! We will soon be working on a feature to let users change the amount of points they awarded to each question. You can always count on the AhaSlides team to help you!

Faridatul akmal A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Banque

Beat digital platform

Publié le 11/08/2020

Very interactive digital platform to stimulate discussion and it minimize our admin function to cater manual note as participants can provided their response online

Avantages

It catered almost of all our requirement for fun presentation

Inconvénients

Powerpoint slides converted into image and no animation available for make it as fun slide

Pourquoi passer à AhaSlides

Multiple option to stimulate game rather just a poll

Réponse de AhaSlides Traduire en français

We're pleased to hear you had a good experience. We work very hard to bring customer satisfaction and enjoyment.

We will take your suggestion about PowerPoint integration into consideration, thanks for that as well. Cheers!

Jamie M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur

Used for Department Quiz

Publié le 04/08/2020

Good overall. Intuitive, but could be better in this area. Easy for users to engage with.

Avantages

Easy to use from an end-user perspective and as an admin.

Inconvénients

Could have more features. Pictures for example are constrained in size and to a certain aspect ratio. Admin wise, was difficult to setup a picture question.

Functionality

Réponse de AhaSlides Traduire en français

Thank you for your kind words. The ease of use of AhaSlides has been one of our top priorities, so knowing that it helps you is great news for us.

Regarding the picture question, you can use our 'Image Choice' slide for general questions or the 'Pick Image' slide for quiz questions. Cheers!

Alison T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers

Works Well

Publié le 16/04/2020

Avantages

I find it pretty straightforward to use, and my team really enjoys the mini-slides that we present.

Inconvénients

I wish it was easier to have a standing link and also to not let people into the slides until the meeting starts (like a waiting room)

Pricing + design

Réponse de AhaSlides Traduire en français

Thank you for your kind comment! The ease of use of AhaSlides has been one of our top priorities, so knowing that it helps you is great news for us.
Allowing access permission to the presentation is a great idea! We will have plans for that in the near future, stay tuned!

Angie S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Sports
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great engagement and opportunity for creativity

Publié le 10/08/2020

Amazing. Absolutely love the software. Again the usability was really straight forward.

Avantages

Appreciate the ease of use, was able to get something together very quickly. Lots of opportunity to come up with creative ways to use the software.

Inconvénients

It would be nice to have more opportunity to integrate with Powerpoint. Current solution is doable with images. I can imagine this would be tough to do, but is one limitation I see when trying to decide on or the other.

Réponse de AhaSlides Traduire en français

Thank you for sharing this with us and the community! The ease of use of AhaSlides has been one of our top priorities, so knowing that it helps you is great news for us.

Andrew T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation

Afforable, Reliable, and Highly Interactive

Publié le 13/06/2020

It was the star of our company presentation, and I have recommended others to use it in order to host fun and interactive trivia nights, on a personal level.

Avantages

I enjoyed the ease of creating a presentation, the ease of use for the participants, and how affordable it is compared to competing software.

Inconvénients

Perhaps adding a photo to a presentation is difficult. It would be nice to be able to take a screenshot, and then copy/paste, rather than needing to save the file first.

Pourquoi passer à AhaSlides

1. Affordability, 2. Ease to create & host a high quality presentation.

Réponse de AhaSlides Traduire en français

We are glad to hear that you enjoy AhaSlides! We try to make AhaSlides as easy and affordable to use as we can.
Regarding the adding of photos, we will consider an easier method to add photo to your slides. Stay tuned!

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Eau/gaz/électricité
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Held off a big quiz until I found the perfectly priced software

Very hapy and the 140 people on the quiz loved it

Price
ease of use
simplicity
no cheating feature

Inconvénients

I think if it had a host video feature it would be amazing

I tried to stream live with Instagram and Facebook using eCamm and the best time difference I got was 9 seconds. I then used youtube and eCam and got 3, not perfect but helped.

Pourquoi passer à AhaSlides

kahoot looked more complicated and more importantly it's so expensive and they don't offer a monthly plan on the larger plan

Réponse de AhaSlides Traduire en français

We are glad that you like AhaSlides. One of our top priority is the ease of use to our user, so thank you for your kind words. The livestreaming delay is something we need to take a look at, thanks for bringing it up! We highly value our customers inquiries, so thank you once again!

Clare M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Transport routier/ferroviaire

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Love the tool, would like to see more features

Publié le 05/08/2020

Loving it. We are currently working remotely and going through an organisational restructure. It's a great tool to connect virtually and it allows us to easily access feedback at a large scale. It is interactive and engaging and people like using it.

Avantages

It's extremely easy to use, from both sides as a user and administrator. Interactive tool to get feedback and input from large numbers.

Inconvénients

You can't have multiple people linked to one account. There could be more options available.

Réponse de AhaSlides Traduire en français

The Team Management function is now available on AhaSlides. And you can also invite your team member to edit your presentation.

Amar G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Exploitation minière et métaux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Aha Slides is best in it's class

Publié le 17/06/2020

Overaly I am very satisfied with the software.

Avantages

I like the product very much because of ease of use, the flexibility of type of prrsentation what can be made through it and ofcourse because of its cost effectiveness.

Inconvénients

Open ended question and quiz if I put in same presentation and quiz questions are after open ended questions then also ooen ended question response get mapped against the name of the participants, once tbey put their name for Quiz Contest.

Réponse de AhaSlides Traduire en français

We're pleased to hear you had a good experience. We work very hard to bring customer sastisfaction and enjoyment. Regarding the open ended question type, you can hide the answerer's identity in the open-ended slide to keep everything anonymous. We are upgrading AhaSlides as we speak, so more functions will be added in the near future. Cheers!

Sandesha R.
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Advantages and Disadvantages of using AhaSlides (Free version)

Publié le 16/06/2020

Great. I loved it and hope to purchase it.

Avantages

Advantages
1) Code can be changed as per the user's desire.
2) Large collection of Photographs to choose from
3) Unlimited questions
Disadvantages
1) Free Trial version is only for seven people

Inconvénients

Pricing. I wanted to purchase it recently as I wanted to use it again for my workshop that had 1000 participants. But when I did the calculations, it came to quite a lot so I ended up using mentimeter.com for free.

Marcel V.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great tool that does what is needed

Publié le 12/08/2020

We needed to have a tool with which we can show a presentation and be interactive, we looked at competitors but their payment plan were obscure and difficult, here you pay by credit card for what you need when you need it.

Avantages

What i like most about the product is its simplicity and you can use every feature without having difficult contract negotiations. If and when i need it for a large group i can just pay for the event i want and then use it within that group.

Inconvénients

Some type of questions are not that intuitive to set up and a bit more features in designs and templating would be nice, also not using meeting software but just ahaslides as presentation and meeting software would be nice

Réponse de AhaSlides Traduire en français

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community! We try to make AhaSlides as easy and affordable to use as we can. We will definitely consider your ideas for future development. Customer satisfaction is AhaSlides' motivation to move forward, so more functions will be added in the near future. Stay tuned!