ZoomInfo Sales

4,1 (285)
Donnez votre avis !
Génération de leads et données sur les intentions des acheteurs à destination des entreprises B2B.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

285 avis

Ajit
Ajit

Topmost Customer Database Software in USA

Publié le 04/02/2022

I am using ZoomInfo for last 5 years from previous company and also using in my present company. It has great experience to use Intent, Scoops section, Enhance section. All these features are very useful. Very much satisfied and I will definitely suggest zoomInfo to others, my friends, colleagues.

Avantages

I like the scoops and Intent section very much. Scoops and Intent Signals helps us to find out most relevant and needy business via good leads and companies. It is very easy to use scoops and Intent section to prepare the companies list or contacts list. It helps a lot to our company

Inconvénients

The companies and contacts database of Middle East (MENA) and APAC region is very less as compared to other regions. Most of the contacts does not have direct or mobile numbers so we are facing difficulties to connect with prospect or targeted customers of those region. All other is set.

Scott

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

ZoomInfo is a great tool, depending on your needs and budget

Publié le 12/12/2019

It was great before DiscoverOrg bought them and is surely improving by the day with DiscoverOrg.

Avantages

Contains probably 80%+ records that have email address and/or direct dials. It is way more accurate than the data offered by other providers. Their accuracy is in line for what it should be, especially in today`s economy with unemployment being so low, and employee churn being so high. Despite these factors, I`d say their overall data accuracy is easily north of 70 - 75%, even with the above-mentioned data decay (which exists no matter what vendor you consider).

One other tool that helps to narrow down the list of contacts in a larger organization, is to search with filter to find only recently verified contacts.

Inconvénients

It`s a little pricey, but there`s a lot of value too. The only other criticism is that unless you pay for a large number of "points" (contact that you can download in bulk) you are relegated to copy and paste at the individual level. It`s a bit cumbersome (by design), but I have used it as-is for years, without the additional credits.

Mellora
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

If I could only give ZERO Stars! Small business be weary of the vultures here.

Publié le 21/06/2023

I am a minority owned small business start up. Zoominfo promised that I would be provided with quality information for prospect leads for my small business that was seeking prospects with 1-5 employees. Upon signing up for the service, I found that this was NOT the case. The information for this size company is either missing or inaccurate. IN THE FIRST 30 days, I attempted to contact and let them know. The only people who respond is the AR team when they want money. (or after you pay them upon receipt of the invoice, they continue to contact you until their system updates 3 days later...)They did offer upgrades, however, that just proves they are NOT considering what I am saying. Their product is NOT for my size prospect, it isn't as promised. Attempted to get them to honor their quality guarantee. When they FINALLY put me into contact with their legal dept, they use their crafty legal terms to sneak in and make it impossible for them to be at fault. There is no recourse or anything you can do. Basically if you sign up for their product, regardless if it is as they promised, you are stuck with the USELESS product and have to pay for it.I DO NOT recommend this for any small business. This is a SCAM! They only care about making their sales numbers and profits, not if their product is actually usable for their small business client.

Avantages

The sales person who signed me up was very nice. He told me all about the product and how it can help me. Absolutely NOTHING after that. The entire experience has been horrid. I found out later that the information I was told by that "friendly" sales person were deceitful. They will say or do whatever it takes to make their sales quotas and get you to buy.

Inconvénients

Customer service is terrible. They are non responsive (except for AR to get your money), and LIE. The contract "guarantee" isn't one at all due to how it is written. Their legal department are sheisters and have made it so that the NEVER have to honor their product actually providing the information as promised.

Abhisek

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A must have prospecting tool if you want to target qualified leads with better accuracy

Publié le 04/02/2022

Business problems we are solving: Getting more qualified leads (outbound) with signals synced to our SF for our marketing to prospect in an automated way
Benefits realized: Higher productivity; Better contact rate
Overall experience: Excellent

Avantages

Most impactful feature of ZoomInfo I would say is its contact and company database which is not only filled with millions of records but also very very accurate. And to top that, they have scoops, and org chart which clearly tells us signals of any new activities going on in our target companies. And all of this delivered to our inbox every day or as new feeds so we dont need to specifically search for the,
Product was very easy to set up, implement, self-train and use consistently.

Inconvénients

There are few features within ZoomInfo-SF integration wherein some of the field values in ZoomInfo are not customisable and thus we have to do a small bit of workaround to get that integrated with SF. Moreover, I would love if the contacts export limitation is increased (without extra charge) or made free to sue just like their legacy platform.

Cognism

Publié le 24/05/2022

Amazing company

Amazing company

Avantages

Receive real-time streaming buyer intent signals to be the first company to contact the lead and win their business

Inconvénients

Platform is a sizable investment for the real-time streaming buyer intent signals

Leadspace et 6sense

Pourquoi choisir ZoomInfo Sales

No Intent Data

Logiciel antérieur

Apollo

Pourquoi passer à ZoomInfo Sales

Integrations and real-time streaming buyer intent signals
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

It's ok but definitely not a 'silver bullet'

Publié le 30/05/2022

Avantages

Zoominfo is really easy to use as a prospecting tool that connects well with Salesforce CRM on your day to day prospecting activities.
in other words as a simple tool to do all of the sales team's pre-work prior to a call, it definitely does what it says on the tin plus it has great filters.

Inconvénients

the contact data is decent in the US but for foreign companies (EMEA or APAC) it's actually not that great.
in addition, that price is a bit too high for what the product does.

Lusha

Logiciel antérieur

Adapt
  • Secteur d'activité : Recrutement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Good tool if you know how to use it

Publié le 18/04/2019

It’s definitely helped us reach passive candidates and research potential clients. It’s a good tool in the toolbox.

Avantages

I like that you can get most business contact information for people you research and I really like the addin on Chrome where you can pull up info on a person via their LinkedIn page or other online profile.

Inconvénients

I don’t like that it cannot determine if someone’s title of their degree or certification is not part of their name thus making the lookup more manual. I also don’t like that the features are not as intuitive such as how credits get used and the rules in which you can add companies to your list to avoid being double charged credits. They really need better help topics and maybe provide hints that you can hover over to get suggestions or what something will do. Also sharing best practices to their user community would be great.

Jack
Jack

Solid for US contacts

Publié le 27/01/2020

Overall the job has allowed me to be successful when it comes to prospecting individuals in USA, Canada, and Australia. If you are doing business overseas I would recommend looking for a different solutions.

Avantages

For the most part, ZoomInfo has access to most of the contacts in USA, Canada, and Australia. They do a pretty good job of getting contacts updated that might have joined a company 3-4 months ago. The ease of use is extremely beneficial as well.

Inconvénients

The software does not have any access to contacts in the UK. This is most likely due to compliance of sorts but makes it really hard to work overseas accounts.

Randy

nuVizz, Inc review

Publié le 05/01/2024

Avantages

Use it every day! Invaluable information for sales prospecting

Inconvénients

Missing important data such as org chart data. Similar companies info

Sheena
Sheena

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Good tool

Publié le 06/03/2019

Zoom info has been a goood resource for me to verify contact info.

Zoom info has been a goood resource for me to verify contact info.

Avantages

Great resource for contact verification.

Inconvénients

Sometimes they don’t have the email address and when it says it’s direct line it’s not

Julia

One of my fave tools

Publié le 14/05/2022

Avantages

I don't know what I would do without Zoom. This came up at our company conference. A necessity for remote work.

Inconvénients

Zero qualms. I used to experience some issues with recordings, but they seemed to have fixed that as I haven't experienced that in months now.

Christian

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Regular User

Publié le 09/09/2021

The primary business challenge being solved is around uncovering new business logos to promote our services. The platform has also assisted in cleaning the data we already have in Salesforce.

Avantages

The platform has been a major contributor to developing new prospects that fit our ICP guidelines, including revenue, employee count, and technology infrastructure. It has also assisted me in collecting as much information for prospecting new contacts within an organization. Integrating with Salesforce was incredibly straight forward, and I personally like the chrome extension. It allows me to look up a contact in Zoom without having to leave a LinkedIn profile.

Inconvénients

One of the key issues I have noticed is the level of accuracy with the data shared on a particular contact. In many cases, the contact would no longer be with an organization associated with ZoomInfo. There have been instances where the contact may have left the company more than a year ago, and ZoomInfo still doesn't have the updated information. The level of detail in the data is incredible, but it's less accurate than what I remember when I first started using the platform.

Cory
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Biggest disappointment of the year

Publié le 23/03/2022

This has to be the biggest disappointment, and I would never recommend this tool, it's extremely pricey, and when we reached out to our Account Manager for help, he kept saying “well, I remind you, you're on a contract”. We don't feel like we're being listened at. We are still waiting for options to fix this issue, or to cancel this tool that has been of zero use to us. Furthermore, we've gotten training where they keep repeating the same and the same, taking little value from it.

Avantages

Integration with Hubspot seemed to work fine

Inconvénients

Where do I start? Since the beginning we express our concerns to the AE assigned to us, that ZoomInfo could be “too big for us”, since we target mainly small to medium companies; after we were reassured that the Data was updated and taken from several channels, we decided to go ahead with the solution. Three months in (almost four), and we haven't gotten one single good lead. Some of the issues are, but not limited to 1) a lot of the information for small business was not up-to-date, 2) "Small businesses" that always end up being part of a bigger company, 3) Mixed information from companies from the Intent because the signal and the suggested contacts are pulled from different companies with the same name, 4) it can take up to an hour to clean ONE contact, since the information is mixed, and as stated before, many times the data is not updated, many people who "doesn't work there anymore", 5) When using the Intent feature and calling the lead, they rarely know what we're talking about, or they got a solution “weeks ago”, 6) Intent topics are locked, and you can change them only a few times during the year, so you want to be extra mindful with those, but of course, these topics are NOT open to you. They give you a long excel list with a thousand of topics for you to “select”. This is so complicated and takes so much time, when it would be easier to do it with on a sharing screen meeting, so 7) will be lack of support.

Kaylah

Great Contact Data Platform with Additional Benefits for Customer Engagement

Publié le 09/09/2021

Overall, my team really likes Zoominfo. It's simple, easy to use, and gives us the type of information that we need for our sales team to be successful. It's a great additional to pair with our other tools, and it extra helpful when it comes to finding contacts on LinkedIn.

Avantages

My team really likes Zoominfo! It allows us to easily pull contact data for our sales team. The variety of filter options make the platform easy to use, and makes list pulling quick and simple. We love the Websights feature that allows us to see which companies have been on our site. And we really love the intent data that the platform provides! It's great to be able to cross reference the websights with the intent data to not only see who has been on our site and the pages they have viewed, but also it also allows us to focus on other products or services that the company is showing interest in when our sales team does outreach.

Inconvénients

I wish the platform were quicker at updating contact and company records, and I wish that we would be actively updated on requests we have made in regards to these updates. I have submitted a few update requests, but they seem to die after the request is submitted because nobody reaches out to tell me the update has been complete, or when the update will be done. I have checked back in on records months later to see that they still were not updated with my request. Many of these have been HQ address updates.

Peter

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The most powerful lead generation software I know

Publié le 15/06/2022

Avantages

ZoomInfo is one of the most important software solutions of our company. It is used by the whole sales team and our single source of truth regarding lead generation and lead quality. Since outbound sales is our most relevant revenue channel, high quality leads are mandatory for our success. The use experience is very accessible plus we are doing internal trainings with ZoomInfo. I especially like the salesforce integration, which takes a lot of manual workflows away from me. The quality of leads we generate over ZoomInfo is impressive.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it can be necessary to check the researched Email addresses double e.g. with Domain Ninja in order to make sure we save the right contact email. But despite that, I am super happy with ZoomInfo.

Most Accurate Prospecting Tool

Publié le 10/09/2019

ZoomInfo has eliminated most of our other tools, it is where I go to verify existing information I may have on accounts and it has streamlined my prospecting process.

Avantages

I have used many tools similar to ZoomInfo, but none are as accurate and detailed as ZoomInfo. I'm in a sales role, and spend many hours prospecting into companies to find accounts, titles, use cases, etc. that our product can help solve their use cases. ZoomInfo lets me filter very specific parameters for my searches and has lead to the most accurate information, which gives me great lead conversion.

Inconvénients

I haven't had any issues with ZoomInfo, if you don't have the budget for buying more of their 'tokens' then it can be hard to pull mass amounts of contacts for events or general prospecting. But, it is worth every penny for our sales team.

Saurabh

Excellent tool for Data Enrichment and growth

Publié le 17/07/2020

We have managed to increase our contact database by 30% since we started using ZoomInfo. We have also managed to discover new companies in our target market to prospect to and have managed to enrich our existing data with some critical data points like Industry, Segment, Job role etc.

Avantages

The amount of data points available for each Company and contact in large allowing us to segment and enrich data in different ways. Zoominfo also has a huge database of companies and contacts which aids in contact discovery and growth in the contact database. The google chrome extension is also very helpful to quickly search for a prospect on the go and the UI is very user friendly.

Inconvénients

Their Salesforce integration seems very clunky. You cannot sync data to Salesforce unless you use up your allocated credits which is a problem. Data enrichment should occur in the background and not take up credits in my opinion.

Mark
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Zoominfo

Publié le 11/02/2022

Overall my experience has been good and customer service has been helpful

Overall my experience has been good and customer service has been helpful

Avantages

This is the best data content software in the industry. Easy to use and look data up

Inconvénients

The software is very expensive. You pretty much get what you pay for

Best Lead gen tool !

Publié le 11/03/2023

Zoominfo is a must-have if you are on SMB or Enterprise sales, the extension is very easy to find the details in a single click.

Avantages

Accurate and validated data. Email IDs and contact details are very accurate and help in prospecting and sales engagement.

Inconvénients

I didn't find anything negative with the product.

Lynn
  • Secteur d'activité : Études de marché

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Zoominfo: Price/Value Relationship Not There

Publié le 13/06/2023

We tried it for two years and decided it was not worth the money.

We tried it for two years and decided it was not worth the money.

Avantages

The platform is relatively easy-to-use. The contact information provided is generally accurate.

Inconvénients

The system is pricey for what you get. The intent indication is not that good.

Joram
Joram
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

the best user intuitive and user friendly lead generation software

Publié le 27/05/2019

if you need a software that can give you access to raw data for lead generation,look no further

Avantages

Zoom-info allows one to get information on leads including full names,job title, and there current direct phone numbers, mobile phone number, job titles and both work and personal email addresses, they have also greatly improved on the user experience with additional of LinkedIn links that allows for verification, also one gets access to the company revenue information and number of employees and the head quarters physical address,

Inconvénients

so far so good, it is more user friendly and has a new arrangement for data information display

Vishal
  • Secteur d'activité : Recrutement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

One place for all the info needed to devolop the business

Publié le 09/04/2023

The main problem that Zoominfo has solved for me is "getting contact info for my daily targeted leads."

Avantages

I can easily find my leads(point of contact) with a huge choice of filters. I can also get their contact info from here including business email, business phone number, supplement email, mobile number, and headquarter number.I can also export my leads in form of Excel which saves a lot of time. It has all the features you require to finish your sales target.Also, there is its chrome extension.

Inconvénients

Although it is better than other platforms still sometimes it gives the wrong contact info. And I will suggest an improvement that should be updated as the user's LinkedIn profile.

Roselin
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A user-friendly tool for daily sales data

Publié le 07/09/2022

On a whole, Zoominfo SalesOS is the perfect tool for day-to-day sales research. Right from prospecting companies as per our industry, revenue, and size targets to looking up prospects' contact details and LinkedIn, ZI did not disappoint me. There are integrations like Hubspot & Salesforce that work well with our ZI account. Dashboards and charts enhance the data presentation and help make better ICP evaluation & prospecting decisions. Like any other tool, it has a few shortcomings as well. But I'm sure it'll get better in the days to come.

Avantages

The ease of use has to be the best part about Zoominfo. There is nothing complicated or difficult to understand about its features and functionalities. The tool can be navigated well through different sections and sub-sections.

Inconvénients

Some details are not up-to-date. For example, some companies' revenue, headquarters, employee list and such details are either wrong or old or missing.

Katherine
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A massive volume of data for a wide range of applications.

Publié le 15/04/2023

Avantages

The incredible selection of data that is available is remarkable, and its precision is very impressive.

Inconvénients

I didn't like how ZoomInfo is unfriendly and difficult to use, especially for those new with database search engines. Search results may also be congested and include out-of-date information.

Reunaldo
Reunaldo

ZoomInfo SalesOS: Review

Publié le 01/02/2023

Avantages

I liked the ease and the customizable features that Zoominfo SalesOS offers. The ability to quickly set up custom dashboards and reports for my team was especially helpful, as it allowed us to quickly gain insights into our sales performance.

Inconvénients

The least I liked about ZoomInfo SalesOS was the lack of customization options. The platform provided limited customization options and did not offer enough control for us to customize our data or workflow to meet our specific needs.