Pabau

4,5 (412)
Donnez votre avis !
Gestion de cabinet médical pour les médecins

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

412 avis

Giorgia

Great software

Publié le 26/08/2021

I need to get accustomed more with it, but overall so far I have had a good experience. Thank you!

Avantages

The software without doubt is vast but pretty much intuitive. After the initial training all made much more sense and if in doubt I can always watch again the recordings.
What I like the most is the integrated function to make your own marketing campaigns and the loyalty points you can give to your patients when they refer friends, without counting my practice is now paperless and I don't have to take folders with me in different clinics!

Inconvénients

I would have preferred if the payment system could offer more methods rather than just Stripe.
This might be something the developers can look into it.

Réponse de Pabau

Thank you so much Giorgia!

The idea for more payment providers is excellent!
Do feel free to give any idea you have on how to improve at out community page.
We love hearing from you!

Carissa

One stop shop!!!

Publié le 27/09/2021

The reporting functions are a game changer!

The reporting functions are a game changer!

Avantages

Pabau is intuitive, user friendly and packed with features. We have researched the top 10 practice software programs and it by FAR out ways all the rest. SO EXCITED

Inconvénients

We are only in the early stages of use but so far have not found anything that we don't like or can't find a work around for.

Cliniko et Nookal

Pourquoi choisir Pabau

Our previous system was ok but we needed too many additional "add on's" in order to continue to grow our business and service our customers. Pabau is a one stop shop.

Logiciel antérieur

Cliniko

Pourquoi passer à Pabau

Pabau is innovative, intuitive, and will enable our business to continue to grow whilst creating a much better user experience for staff, clinicians and our clients.

Réponse de Pabau

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

H

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Offered the World, got an Island!

Publié le 20/06/2024

Avantages

Pabau 2 is not ready for use yet but its in a forced roll out. Pabau classic was great. We where told Pabau 2 could do it all but lots of bugs and features not useable.

Inconvénients

Too many linked fields that you are unable to delete.

Roshan
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

The best System for healthcare

Publié le 14/03/2024

10/10 - Pabau has been super helpful with our clinic

10/10 - Pabau has been super helpful with our clinic

Avantages

Pabau is very easy to operate and we have everything in one place from patient documents to invoicing/Billing and scheduling. I have been working in healthcare for such a long period of time and Pabau is the best system I have used to far.

Inconvénients

I honestly can not find any con in pabau .

Réponse de Pabau

Thanks for the super review Roshan - please encourage your colleagues to also leave a review and send proof of this to customercare@pabau.com and you will receive 1000 SMS credits per review.

Also, while I am here, make sure you have checked our new lessons on https://academy.pabau.com and remember you can book 121 success meetings to make sure you are getting the most out of our system anytime here:-

Lisa

New User Review

Publié le 16/10/2021

as I’m new to Pabau and I have only scratched the surface but I already know that once i utilise all the functions (especially the marketing features) my business is going to grow so that I can do aesthetics full time.

Avantages

I’ve tried several platforms for managing appointments, consent forms and clinic notes and i felt that they always lacked the marketing aspect. Pabau has everything under one platform and I especially like the client loyalty scheme as I’ve tried loyalty card which didn’t work as client were constantly loosing them to forgetting to bring them. I also like the marketing tool as i had always wanted to create a monthly news letter but didn’t know where to start. Looking forward to growing my business with Pabau.

Inconvénients

I would be good if there were bite sized tutorials available on line to help set up the system and also to help clinics make the most of this amazing platform.

Réponse de Pabau

Thank you so much Lisa ! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

We also offer free webinar on multiple topics for the system, find these in Setup-Training and register!

Jadwiga

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best CRM and scheduling system for physiotherapy clinics

Publié le 25/10/2021

With Pabau we have been able to focus on growing the business and stay in touch with our clients.

Avantages

Easy integration with my business. The system provides good communication with my clients and saves me time.

Inconvénients

Initially the marketing tools were not easy to use as I am not tech savvy, hoowever with the help of the friendly staff I am now able to use it with ease.

Réponse de Pabau

Thank you so much ! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Yobany

A comprehensive Software!

Publié le 16/06/2022

Very Happy with all Pabau functionalities, and learning more every day!

Very Happy with all Pabau functionalities, and learning more every day!

Avantages

Pabau is a very complete system which integrate a several features including patient's bookings, marketing, payments and stock control; all very useful to achieve a high quality patient experience and the overall business success. Excellent customer support: quick, efficient and willing to provide training.

Inconvénients

So far we like everything about Pabau, it is a a great product and a good investment for every business.

Fresha

Pourquoi passer à Pabau

-Better functionalities to manage patient's information as well as excellent customer service support. - Reviews and recommendation.
Amy

Pabau for telemedicine

Publié le 04/01/2022

I do not have a big administration team and pabau lets me manage payments , diary and patient documents securely and in a timely manner

Avantages

Easy access for patients and clinicians

Inconvénients

A lot of components to wrap my head around

Réponse de Pabau

Thank you so much Amy! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

We are always happy to offer as much training as is required and have over 10 live webinars you can join to get the very best out of Pabau, you can find these in Setup > Training.

Feel free to email alex@pabau.com to get free training so you can get the best out of it and have more ease of use!

Beth

Good system!

Publié le 01/07/2024

Good. Helpful staff, chat is answered with most questions answered. Helpful friendly team.

Avantages

The capability of the whole system allows for everything to be in one place.

Inconvénients

A lot to learn to use it effectively. Few hiccups with communication, however they seem to have resolved this issue now.

Hi Beth,

Thanks for the honest review - we are thrilled to have you onboard!
AS a reminder, feel free to book a call with our Success team anytime to make sure you are getting the most out of our system:
UK hours: https://support.pabau.com/meetings/pabau/success-meeting
US hours: https://support.pabau.com/meetings/pabau/success-meeting-us

Danielle
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Helpful software

Publié le 21/05/2024

Avantages

I like Pabau for their booking system - it's easy for me and my patients to use.

Inconvénients

I haven't found it very easy to set up sending automated consent forms.

Richard

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Not for medical businesses

Publié le 16/11/2023

Software is ok but I don't think it's suitable for a serious medical business. Sometimes they mix up data so there is GDPR issue.

Lots of features
covers everything that you need for marketing
Reports are very good and flexible

Takes ages to load
Lots of features but lots of them breaks and not working properly
Support - it takes ages for them to understand your issue and ages to reply. They ask same questions again and again,
Too many technical issues at the moment and they are struggling to fix

Réponse de Pabau

Hi Richard - we serve over 2000 medical businesses world-wide, are HIPPA and GDPR compliant, and we have isolated databases, so the idea we can have a mix up, is simply not true. We often find that 'issues' are 99% of the time caused by staff not going through the full academy, via academy.pabau.com so please encourage everyone to do so.

You can raise tickets via our ticketing system mytickets.pabau.com - but from looking at your interactions, it seems like you expect a more dedicated response, which can be easily achieved by upgrading to an account manager. https://pabau.com/account-manager/

Barbara

The benefits of Pabau

Publié le 01/02/2021

The Pabau system allows us to carefully target our marketing, provide an excellent service to our patients and staff find the on-line training modules very helpful. Their customer support service is outstanding.

Avantages

The Pabau system is uniquely positioned in the aesthetics industry to deliver an easy to use diary, marketing and accounting system.

Inconvénients

When there are glitches in the system it seems to take ages to solve it and we never receive any discount for days that are affected

Réponse de Pabau

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help.

Daniel

Great clinic software overall

Publié le 02/02/2021

We are able to easily record clinical data with Pabau, and able to use the CRM function to gain an understanding of our patient demographics. The support is exceptional

Avantages

Ease of use, functionality and useful marketing tools. Support team is very friendly and approachable.
The software is feature-rich and the company continues to innovate and push the boundaries.

Inconvénients

Lack of chat function to be able to communicate in real time with reception and other clinic rooms. This would be a great addition. Lack of integration with my preferred histology lab.
The software has gone down a couple of times, which is a real problem as we rely so heavily on it for consent taking and clinical notes. Having a backup in place fro when these outages happen would be good.

Réponse de Pabau

Thank you so much Daniel! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau.

If you have any ideas you want to share as you have mentioned do send them to our community page so the team can review them.

Carleigh
  • Secteur d'activité : Médecine douce
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

I am holding my breath they will debug the software, but I won't be able to hold it much...

Publié le 16/09/2023

Again, excellent customer service. I SO badly want them to figure it out, but I am afraid if they don't figure it out by the end of the month, I will be forced to move platforms, which is Incredibly disappointing and time-consuming. I will contest my credit card charge if it's not sorted out because they have delivered a faulty product that does not function.

Avantages

Great customer service. In THEORY its a great software with SO many amazing features. But the bugs make it IMPOSSIBLE to use in practice.

Inconvénients

You can't use the software because the bugs make it impossible to chart and schedule. These are the main ingredients to running a clinic.

Vagaro

Pourquoi choisir Pabau

I wanted before and after photo cabability and I wanted internal marketing/emails

Pourquoi passer à Pabau

It seemed more robust, with a better client experience and the features I needed.

Hey Carleigh

I know your review was sometime ago when we had just launched the new online bookings that took some setting up to get right. Hopefully you have found your flow with the system now? If so we would love an updated review, and if your still having problems, please book in with my team, 21 hours a day, on the following link: https://support.pabau.com/meetings/pabau/success-meeting

Michelle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Pabau is the way forward

Publié le 25/02/2021

Exceptional product and exceptional service

Exceptional product and exceptional service

Avantages

It’s easy to use, functions well and support is extremely good.

Inconvénients

There is nothing I don’t like about Pabau as it’s exactly what we need for our clinic

Yogeeta
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easy to use, excellent professional CRM

Publié le 12/10/2021

Avantages

Pabau has been critical is keeping efficiency of processes, patient scheduling, physician management, stock, leads and reporting. We continue to find more features and aspects of the system to help our business and continue the automation and management.

Inconvénients

The reporting layout can be clunky and take some decoding at times.

Réponse de Pabau

Thank you so much Yogeeta! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Éilís

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Very poor migration experience, multiple issues not resolved

Publié le 23/06/2021

Poor and inconsistent customer service.
At the outset, I spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] from Pabau,...

Poor and inconsistent customer service.
At the outset, I spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] from Pabau, and subsequently [SENSITIVE CONTENT], when he was slow to revert, about a number of elements that were critical to my choice of software.
Unfortunately, I was given incorrect information, and I am now writing this review, as my email to head office about my concerns, has gone unacknowledged, and unanswered.
I was told that the migration would take a max of 7 days. Yet here I am, 7 weeks in, with critical patient documents missing, a messed-up GP database, insurance price over-rides not uploaded, and poor communication with apparently no will, to get the issues sorted.
I was told that Pabau integrates with Sage accounts (it doesn't)
I was told that there was no issue with Irish mobile numbers - when an issue arose, I was told that there might be an issue with some mobile numbers but they possibly couldn't identify this as they were Irish numbers, and received no further help.
I was reassured that my extensive database of GPs would be imported intact. In fact, entire swathes of data (GP telephone numbers and email addresses) have been removed. The addresses have had Ireland entered as a town, and United Kingdom as the country, which is incorrect.
I was reassured that there would be no problem using my existing Word templates, and that I would have full word processor functionality. This is absolutely not the case.

Avantages

The product has a lot of potential, particularly relating to automating routine reminders, etc.
Patient photos function is very useful

Inconvénients

There are significant issues around the medical history section, which for some reason cannot be removed from the iPad when a patient is given same, to complete a consent form. I consider it dangerous, that a patient can click into and alter their medical history - that is alter their medical record.
There is no ability to create and email a Word document or PDF from within the system. We are required to use a secure email system for correspondence with GPs and Hospitals, and thus cannot email directly from Pabau. The impossibility of producing anything other than the simplest of letters within the system, owing to the constraints on the Word templates, means that we have to engage a cumbersome of cutting and pasting email content to letters, an utter waste of time. My letter templated are largely pre-populated with content, which I edit and add to as required. Pabau allows me enter text to one point only in the middle of the document, rendering these templates obselete. This is very frustrating as I specifically asked when I interviewed Pabau, if I could continue using my templates as before, and was told that it would be "no problem"

Louisa

Elixir skin clinic review

Publié le 18/10/2021

Very stressful and a very poor experience. We are looking to switch to another system.

Avantages

When it works it can be helpful and is better than a written diary

Inconvénients

It is very very buggy, regularly doesn’t work, patients disappear, cannot be booked in, devices don’t connect together so different appointments appear on different devices. Calendar and/ or journey regularly fail to show on iPads. Customer service, while replies are speedy we are repeatedly told it isn’t an issue on pabaus end when it clearly is. We never ever receive an apology for serious issues which cause massive problems in clinic and we are often asked to manually correct things our end which are the fault of the system from your end. Why should we create errors that have occurred within the system that we have no control over.

Hi Louisa

As you can see from the many 5 star reviews we have below, we are proud of our system and how it has helped many businesses who are using it to its potential. I have reviewed the conversations you have had with support, and feel your ratings of 1/5 are not reflective of the support that you have received. We want all of our clients to be happy with the system, and I would be more than happy to send down one of our UK trainers to spend the day with you, free of charge to go through any workflow issues that you guys are having, as, as you can see below, when the system is well used generally people are very happy with it. Please feel free to reach out to alex@pabau.com and he will arrange our on-site trainer to come and talk through any issues you have and hopefully we can get your opinion on the system changed quickly as there is nothing more that we want than you to be happy with it.

Best wishes

Julie

Comprehensive logical system

Publié le 10/03/2021

Very good. Training and guidance material within the software has improved over the time we have been using it. We need to learn about more of the features to get the most from using Pabau, but we are now working on this.

Avantages

Functionality and flexibility is extremely good and regular updates and additions means we can advance our business in line with our industry. Overall we can tailor so many elements to fit our operations precisely.

Inconvénients

Some key pieces of information - ie telephone number is presented in small fonts. Would like to find a way to adjust this - maybe there is a way and we are missing it.

Phorest

Thank you so much!
We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything such as the Font issue you mentioned, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Anne-marie

Appalling customer service Avoid

Publié le 28/11/2023

Initially found Pabau very useful but since the latest software update have experienced a plethora of problems and I would not use them again based on their complete lack of customer service or support .

Avantages

Cannot comment as we are experiencing multiple problems with this platform

Inconvénients

Recent software update has been an utter disaster.
No notification received that this was happening
Made online booking inoperable
Patients could book into dates and times we weren’t open
It would take random amounts from patients payment method despite us completing the settings
Absolutely appalling customer service
There is no phone number no one would answer emails
Absolutely awful experience which is still ongoing .
Avoid

Hi Anne-Marie

As a long term user of Pabau and knowing you personally its a shame that you have felt the need to leave a review given how well Pabau works for your business. The online bookings were commuicated, but often setup was not done well by the user, which caused problems. I can see that you have been using the system without issue now for some time, so hopefully your review can be updated. If you are still having issues reach out to customercare@pabau.com and the guys will be happy to help.

Mo

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Comprehensive yet simple to use

Publié le 29/09/2021

All good.

All good.

Avantages

Pabau software covers absolutely all our needs for a medical spa. We feel fortunate to have found a software that covers our requirements and more. As our business grows we find the software even more helpful to keep on top of bookings and medical records.

Inconvénients

The software is good, no complaints but it would be nice to be able to pick up the phone and speak to someone when we have a problem and don't understand anything so that they can talk us through it.

Hi Mo

Thanks for taking the time to leave us the very positive review that you have.

In regards to picking up the phone, if you reach out on live chat and request a call, my team have been trained to immediately put in a call when requested. Although we withdrew inbound telephone support, we knew that some people prefer to speak on the phone, so the guys know its an expectation to call as soon as someone requests it. If you ever struggle to get through or get a callback, please email petar@pabau.com our head of support and let him know.

Jenna

New to Pabau

Publié le 23/07/2021

So far I am getting used to the platform with the help of the training sessions and support team.

Avantages

- Keeping everything connected and in one place helps to see business overview and keep everyone in the loop

- Access to regular software training

- Extremely efficient support team

Inconvénients

The platform could be modernised with improved usability. It is a little confusing to navigate in the beginning, however, there is a caveat to this, which is the access to the useful regular training sessions.

As a marketer, I believe there could be better opportunity to add branding to any patient communication - I may find that this is already the case once I have navigated the platform more myself.

Thank you so much!
We are in the process of building Pabau 2 which will be much more stable, faster and powerful!

It will also have an improved reporting function!

Do feel free to give any idea you have on how to improve at out community page.

We are also happy to announce that we have just launched the Calendar 2 with new and improved functions with shifts and bookings.

Beatrice

Lacking US support

Publié le 24/09/2023

I don’t know how the UK is but I can tell you that they are really lacking support for US users. I love all the features but ever since they move to a newer version everything is not working smoothly. I am seeing so many technical errors and I can’t even talk to a person. I have to email back and forth not getting any solution from them. I have to figure out everything myself. I just want to cry with business being so busy and now I have to worry about this. I don’t even know where to start but there’s 100 things that’s now working right. So embarrassing for the clients. Email is not working. Invoice is not working. Services is not working properly. To name e few! I was content and happy with Pabau classic and pabau 2 looks pretty good but there’s just too many things not working right.

Avantages

They have all the features you could ever need for a successful medspa

Inconvénients

The support here in US is so bad. Ever since they upgraded to pabau 2 there’s too many technical issues and I can’t get ahold of them

Natalie

PABAU Review

Publié le 10/02/2021

We have found that we can integrate Go Cardless which we are yet to do and hope that this will help the Clinic run more smoothly.

Avantages

It's easy to use once everything has been set up. I am not very techym but I have managed to do most of the tasks on this system. I would like to have the time to learn more of its functionality so have found the webinars really helpful.

Inconvénients

I believe our Doctor that uses the system would like the photo section improved.

Réponse de Pabau

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau.

We are planning to have new and improved the new Pabau 2 and photos will be part of that.
If you have any suggestions that you want to give for this do send them to our community page so the team can review them.

Alex

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great for marketing

Publié le 22/02/2022

Its been okay, the team are helpful but we found lots of teething problems and difficulties in setting it up.

Avantages

Its great for marketing compared to our old software. Allows us really good automation and helps with making us seem more professional. Good that we can use referrals, loyalty and gift vouchers.

Inconvénients

Its very difficult to set things up and test them. Alot of emails cannot just be tested like in mailchimp. And its very difficult that theres no easy templates to use, so when wanting something branded its extremely difficult to create what we want

Réponse de Pabau

Thank you so much Alex! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Do feel free to give any idea you have on how to improve on our community page.

We love hearing from you!