52 avis

Hexowatch

Logiciel d'analyse des données optimisé par IA (intelligence artificielle) pour la surveillance de sites web

4,8 /5 (52 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
Secteur d'activité: Médias en ligne

tip of the iceberg

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

So far a great experience. In the beginning some pages made the google chrome tab freeze, I reported this bug and it was solved really quickly!

Avantages

I bought Hexowatch purely for the visual monitoring. But it has so much more monitoring options that it has its value in almost any use-case. But the amount of checks/month for their current price point made it an absolute no brainer

Inconvénients

It's still in a early stage so I wasn't to happy to manually add each monitor but, it's currently on the roadmap to make that easier.

Réponse de Hexact

Thank you very much Richard! This is a fuel to our engines :)

Damon M.
Secteur d'activité: Internet
Traduire en français

Flexible monitoring tool that saves you a ton of time

Publié le 01/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Hexowatch is one of those tools where once you begin using it, you can't imagine life without it. In particular, it saves me a lot of time and increases accuracy when it comes to visually comparing WordPress web pages after applying updates.

Avantages

The feature most useful for my business is the visual monitor. It allows me to watch any number of web page for visual changes and then get notified when those changes exceed a certain percentage (called sensitivity). After a change occurs, you can use their slick before/after slider to see exactly what's different. There is also a highlighter graphic that superimposes the before/after states to give you an alternative way of seeing what's changed. It's really quite clever and I've never seen anything on the market like it.

Inconvénients

There are a few UI/UX improvements I would like to see. For example, the Monitored URLs window doesn't show tags or allow for bulk edits. Since I spend most of my time here, I'd also like to see a better summary of each page monitor without having to click/expand each one. I do however feel it's only a matter of time before additional UI/UX improvements are made. The Hexowatch team is responsive and the software has already improved much since I first started using it.

Réponse de Hexact

Thank you Damon, the suggestion noted!

Teng W.

Website monitoring

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, Hexowatch is alright. It's easy to setup monitoring, you'll just need the choose the type of monitoring you want and the URL of the page.
As mentioned, AI monitoring obviously needs some enhancement.

Avantages

Various available ways to monitor a website; whether it's your own website, client's, or competitors.
For web agencies, these are useful.

Types of monitoring includes; uptime, HTML, content, tech used, AI, and WhoIS info.

Inconvénients

Their AI monitoring is still pretty un-useable after 2-3 months. Sending alerts although the site it monitors is fine. My guess is, it still can't work out sliders well.

Réponse de Hexact

Thank you for the review and feedback Teng

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 3.0/10

Mike D.
Traduire en français

Tons of features for a great value

Publié le 29/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, I am loving the deep features of Hexowatch that allow me to monitor very specific webpage changes with an easy-to-use interface.

Avantages

Hexowatch allows you to monitor a wide range of changes made to any webpage. You can visually monitor a page so if any visual changes occur, you get notified. You can monitor specific html elements, specific keyword changes, certain technology stack changes, content changes, etc. You can monitor a whole page or part of a page or use AI to monitor a page. You can specify what percentage of a page needs to change to receive a notification, get notified when a website goes offline, or monitor a domain in case it expires and needs to be renewed. There's even an API so you can connect to Zapier, Pabbly Connect, etc to run automations when a webpage change is detected. There are so many options, which is great so you can get notified about the specific types of changes that are important to you. It's perfect for monitoring changelogs, product changes, blog updates, and so much more. I've been using it for a few months now and it's been very reliable in my tests with no issues. I haven't been able to find another option that offers as much value for their pricing. If you are looking to monitor webpages in a reliable manner for a fair price, then I'd recommend trying Hexowatch.

Inconvénients

I haven't been able to find anything wrong yet. If anything, some improvements to how their website works on mobile devices would be appreciated, but the service itself has been reliable with improvements and updates being added on a monthly basis.

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback Mike

Christopher N.
Secteur d'activité: Construction

Essential Time & Money Saving Swiss Army Knife

Publié le 03/10/2020

Avantages

The HTML Element and Visual Content monitoring functionality has saved me a huge amount of time as my job requires me to monitor a huge number of regulator websites for the smaller changes which are often not captured by the larger legal tracking services. As a bonus with this tool I get a notification and a comparison / record (with changes highlighted) of the state of the page before and after .

The tool also has also saved money by allowing me to work out when and what times suppliers were changing their prices (Html element monitor allowed me to see a pattern as to when was the best time to buy as some vendors change prices hourly).

There are lots of different monitoring types covering everything from Visual, HTML elements, Keywords, Automatic AI Monitoring and more.

Weekly feature updates and new features and very responsive developers.

Web based so no need to install software.

Inconvénients

The product is still in its infancy and although the html element monitor works a treat for tracking values and prices a dedicated pricing monitor with graphing functionality would be welcome.

Réponse de Hexact

Thank you Christopher, the suggestion noted!

Beau B.
Traduire en français

A little rough around the edges today, but not for long. A great solution that is quickly maturing!

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 29/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Don't today's rough edges, keep you from a fantastic product tomorrow! Consistent up-dates! If you experience rough edges, I'm certain that they won't be rough for very long. Hexowatch is quickly maturing. If you don't buy today, when you come back after a few months, it will have gotten much, much better (I'm not implying that it is bad, actually, it's the opposite! It's really good...). What I am saying, is that you'll likely find that you've missed out on some great prices while they launched the product.

Avantages

I like knowing that I can keep toe-to-toe with my competition, checking their websites for price changes, new services or just keeping track of how their website has changed, perhaps signaling a major change in my competitors online strategy.

I also like that I can keep an eye on my partners websites, ensuring their backlinks stay correct with the right anchor text. I even use Hexowatch to monitor my obligations with external links to my partner sites. It's a dead simple way to make sure that your backlinks are always powered up and active.

Inconvénients

There are several little usability features that could be implemented, like for example, bulk editing. Or the ability to edit the entire monitor (currently, once you save a monitor, and need to make a change later, only some of the options are available to edit.)

That said - it's really only a matter of time before these minor gripes will be addressed. The team at Hexowatch are always pushing out great new features and squashing bugs. So, don't let a few little usability issues lead you astray - be patient, and I'm sure they will be taken care of in no time.

In my few weeks with Hexowatch, I feel that this is the software to add to your collection, especially while the prices are really favorable! It will be on of those solution, that once it matures - it will be a stellar, stound-out product that you managed to grab when the price was affordably low!

Réponse de Hexact

Thank you for the review and suggestions Beau

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

👨‍💻 armand M.
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
Traduire en français

Much more than a monitoring tool, a competitive weapon of choice

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Super easy to set up, regular updates a new features, super responsive developer.
Really innovative tool and original positioning on the market.

Avantages

The ability to monitor all the competitor websites of interest I need to spy on and keep track of each changes made by clients on their website.

There is many monitoring tools on the market but nothing like Hexowatch on the market right now. It can be used as an uptime monitoring tool but that's not its main purpose. It is its capacity to gather insights that is really staggering.

Want to now when a private sell will open? Boom, you'll receive a real time notification to tell you when it happens. Want to know your next competitor move or digital marketing strategy? Boom you'll be able to know instantly when they update their page. Want to monitor your website uptime, Hexowatch can do this too.

You can track keywords, html code change on any page, have a visual comparison between changes, pretty neat and well thought of.
The UI is very clear and intuitive.

Inconvénients

Nothing. It's super handy. Works as advertised and the developer is very responsive, updating it regularly.

Réponse de Hexact

Thank you for your Feedback Armand, Much appreciated.

Bruce K.
Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Amazing

Publié le 24/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Easy to use, feature rich, endless possibilities both for professional and personal use.

Avantages

With SaaS it’s the team behind the product that matters most, and I know just how dedicated the team behind Hexowatch is as I've been using another of their products for a few months now.

These guys pump out updates and unexpected new features weekly, they respond to your support ticket in minutes, and are actively listening to the community to become the forerunners in their niche.

Although a nascent offering to the market, Hexowatch is feature rich and works out of the box like a mature SaaS. Further, it’s unique as nothing else quite like it exists at the moment. Given its myriad use cases you should jump on Hexowatch while it is being offered as a LTD, and even after to be honest.

Inconvénients

There are a few bugs that are being ironed out but, (A) this doesn't surprise me for a product that has just launched, and (B) the team are removing them almost as fast as I type this.

Réponse de Hexact

Thank you, Bruce, this review motivated the team to work much harder :)

Adame D.
Secteur d'activité: Internet
Traduire en français

Great for tracking competition and data that matters

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I love it so far. Keeping an eye on competition and setting up a couple of watches for price dropx on some products :)

Avantages

Hexowatch is easy to use and pretty good.
You can track visual changes, HTML changes, HTML elements changes (my favorites), as well as other triggers.

Inconvénients

UI is too simplistic. But it shouldn't be an issue as long as the service does its job. We will likely see improvement with time and new features make their way to Hexowatch.

Réponse de Hexact

Thank you very much Adame! This is fuel to our engines :)

Alex L.
Traduire en français

One tool, multiple use cases

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I can check updates on my competitors' websites, I can check updates on my clients' websites, I can track updates on my own websites.... Multiple use cases.

Avantages

I love Hexowatch. I use it to monitor some of our websites, our clients' websites and our competitors. It is really easy to use and set up and you can define the frequency you want to check a website.

Inconvénients

I can't think of any right now. Loving the product.

Réponse de Hexact

Great thanks Alex, much appreciated!

Daniel N.
Traduire en français

A super powerful way to keep track of competitors

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It helps me to keep track of both my clients competitors as well as my competitors without me having to think about it. It's really nice to be able to save huge amount of time.

Avantages

I've been a web dev for 20+ years and have used similiar software in the past. But those software cost a small fortune and they don't even provide more features. For almost all website owners it's cruical to be up to date what your competitors are doing as if you don't, you can be left behind before you even realize it. So basically you have to choices, to manually spend a lot of time to keep an eye of a, in many cases, lot of web sites to see what they are up to. OR you can use Hexowatch to monitor which ever website you want and save huge amount of time. And best of all, it's so easy to use that anyone will be up and running in no time.

Inconvénients

It's hard to find anything negative about Hexowatch. But there are some room for improvement when it comes to UI/UX. One example is that when you add a new URL to monitor and are going to tag it and an appropiate tag doesn't exist so you need to create a new tag. By doing that you'll get transfered to another page to create the tag and you then have to start over by opening the "Add URL"-page, enter the URL again and then you can choose your new tag. I think that it should be possible to create tags without jumping back and forth between pages. I mean, AJAX isn't that hard to implement for such a feature.

Réponse de Hexact

Thank you very much, Daniel! This is a fuel to our engines :)

Branden T.
Traduire en français

A very capable new player in the visual monitoring world of tools

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall My experience has been pretty good. it allows me to monitor things that would be impossible with other tools. their lowest pricing tier has twice as many captures as pagescreen which i previously used. phenomenal value, considering it's a more powerful tool.

Avantages

It's features are unmatched. No other visual monitoring tool that I know of can do everything that Hexowatch can. It has a very capable set of monitoring types, including those that allow you to input and click on the screen and capture how the webpage reacts.

Inconvénients

It's definitely still new. I've run into a couple of bugs so far. But it is rapidly improving and has become a full replacement for the other tool I was using previously. Support has also been quick to help.

Réponse de Hexact

Great thanks Branden, much appreciated!

Dunia C.

An outstanding product

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I came to Hexowatch on the recommendation of several people after asking in a facebook group.
They were not wrong, it is the best monitoring tool I have tried so far.
The monitoring that Hexowatch does is so detailed that at the beginning you have to test until you find the percentage of change you want to be warned about.
I didn't like very much the tutorials they have, but every time I have contacted user support, they have helped me to solve my doubts.
Great tool in which I have great expectations for the for the future.

Avantages

What I like most about Hexowatch is the multiple monitoring options. You can literally monitor what you want from a website.
It's a solid product, very easy to use, that gives you just what you need.
Unlike other tools that start adding meaningless functionality, Hexowatch focuses on a single purpose and offers a tool that can hardly be found to be flawed.

Inconvénients

I wish there were more explanatory videos on how to use all the options of the tool.
I think the Hexowatch team should continue to work on creating better tutorials.

Réponse de Hexact

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback Dunia!

Clive C.
Secteur d'activité: Services d'information
Traduire en français

Hexowatch get this while you can

Very happy
They are constantly sending new updates and new improvements the system .
Worth the investment

Avantages

Amazing cloud Software !!
I might not be using it to its full extent at present but
You need to understand instead of keeping a human eye on things ,you have more important things to do.
With this you get you an e-mail something has changed. Set the time monitor and away you go , you can monitor Special offers, News on travel Visa , yes updates to restrictions or relaxing restrictions.
Even if think oh I’ll never use it ,I bet later you will say .Oh I wish bought that now
It’s a investment and useful investment at that .

Inconvénients

All I can say is that at present it does what says on the tin ,
surely you have heard that saying :)

Réponse de Hexact

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback!

Peter bachmann D.
Traduire en français

Monitor your competion, prices and/or stock levels and much more.

Avantages

I like the ability to automatically monitor almost anything on the web, and making otherwise time-consuming tasks automated.

Inconvénients

I'm using is with pabbly connect, and webhooks are still in it's early face, but I'm looking forward to it being developed further.

Réponse de Hexact

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback!

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Stratos K.
Traduire en français

Like having your personal newsletter system

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It is like have a personal system for newsletter. Whatever you want to monitor (program updates, news on a website, price changes, etc) this is the tool to do it. I dont have to depend on the website that I want to monitor. I just set it up and let it work.

Avantages

It is a very easy to use, setup, and deploy software. With just a few clicks you have a program that monitors any page you want.
It has many choices on what it will monitor and it works exactly like it supposed to.
Thy constantly updating their software and keep getting better.

Inconvénients

I would like the emails I recieve with the new changes to have a thumbnail of the change.

I am sure that they will bring that feature eventually.

Thank you for your Feedback Stratos, your suggestion noted

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires

Hexowatch - Near Perfect - Getting even Better

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Love the software thus far. I feel like I'm only scratching the surface. The team behind hexowatch is very responsive and takes user suggesstions seriously as they've already implemented 2 of my suggesstions in about a month.

Avantages

There's a lot of Pros regarding this software, but the primary use cases is if you want to monitor anything regarding uptime, site data, or even use to "spy" on competitor sites. They have an inteliigent AI monitoring that can visually check for HTML element changes (among other things like buy buttons, out of stock) and report in 5 min intervals or longer (i.e. hourly).

Inconvénients

I don't have many cons, more feature suggesstions than anything, and their team is pretty darn responsive.

Great thanks, much appreciated

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
Traduire en français

Hexowatch is the real deal

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

So. Goog.

Avantages

I am so so so so happy I took the plunge and signed up for Hexowatch. It has completely changed our business.

I love how easy it is to use, and how much data we're able to get from using it.

Inconvénients

At the wiriting of this, they do not have inbound webhooks. Hopefully they have that soon

Thank you very much!

Fabrizio S.
Secteur d'activité: Services d'information
Traduire en français

A solid tool to get a competitive advantage over similar players in the same field

Publié le 24/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Happy, i purchased also from the same company Hexometer and they are developing and updating constantly, so i wanted to give faith and buy this one too!

Avantages

It easily get the changes on other sites. We do work with e-commerce companies and we want to be updated on some price change from our competitor on several items that are part of our core business, but doing it daily it's a time-consuming task. We can easily monitor with HW and be on other tasks!

Inconvénients

There is still a learning curve, not for the basics, but for most advanced monitoring things, i would love some live videos with more use cases.

Réponse de Hexact

Thank you for your Feedback Fabrizio, we are already working on the videos

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Brian F.

Game Changer for Web Developers

Publié le 03/10/2020

Avantages

This is a game changer for anyone that develops or hosts websites. It monitors websites for changes in numerous ways including visual changes, HTML, keyword, technology, content, WHOIS, and others. So it will basically keep an eye on a website for you. The functionality works well for people that update the plugins or software of a website - with Hexowatch I can update WordPress plugins and Hexocwatch will automatically notify me if the plugins break a page, game changer!

Inconvénients

Nothing really. There is a small learning curve, but that is expected with any SAAS. However, it is very intuitive.

Réponse de Hexact

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback Brian!

David H.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

Monitoring on autopilot

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Amazing, I have saved hundreds of hours and dollars by picking up this tool. They are constantly innovating and pushing the product further than I could have expect for the price.

Avantages

Hexowatch saves me checking site manually every day. I can sit back and relax and know that if a problem happens I will be the first to react not my customers. I have test other solutions but nothing comes close to the feature set for the price. Its a real gem of a tool.

Inconvénients

The roadmap didn't capture all of the future features. If it had I would have stacked more licenses. They undersold how good the product would become.

Réponse de Hexact

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback David!

Steven H.

A Solid Tool

Publié le 27/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

So far Hexowatch has exceeded my expectations. Now I can set and forget monitors on my competitor's websites and know when they're making new offers or changing terms. It's hard to calculate how much money this tool has made for me but I'm sure it's more than the price of the software.

Avantages

I really like the clean dashboard. There are lots of choices for how often and what to monitor. Setup is simple and features are laid out intuitively in an easy-to-understand format. Other tools I've tried were a lot harder to get working the way I wanted. An option to pause after the 1st detected event prevents too many alerts, which is really distracting. I also think having choices of the default server location will provide more overall reliability. And with regular updates it's been a relief knowing this app won't be abandoned like some other newcomers in this field were.

Inconvénients

It might be nice if there was an option to get a call or SMS when changes happen.

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback Steven

Callum B.
Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

Really great service

Really great

Avantages

Hexowatch allows you to do tasks for a fraction of the price that it would cost from 'specialised' services that only do one thing. It's also saved my sanity from continually visiting pages like change logs, to see if there's any 'latest updates'.

Inconvénients

It's still early in its lifetime so some more advanced improvements are needed (the ability to cloak itself against advanced websites that guard against scraping), but these are on the roadmap and the team has been very receptive to all the feedback requests I've seen

Réponse de Hexact

Thank you very much Callum!

Rob D.
Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle
Traduire en français

Like a cheat code for your business

Avantages

I only learned software like this exists when I learned about Hexowatch a few weeks ago - but it's like a swiss army knife for monitoring frequently visited sites/pages. There are a lot of use cases but personally I use it to get alerts on domain name expirations or DNS changes and track RFP postings.

Inconvénients

Tuning parameters for certain types of monitoring is limited - for instance, if you are monitoring whois changes, you can only run checks every few hours as opposed 5 minute intervals for other monitoring types. The UI is simplistic and functional, not necessarily the most beautiful or easiest to use - but it works. All in, it's a product in its early stages but it seems like the team is very responsive to feedback and implements changes rapidly, so I'm confident in its development.

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback Rob

Karen H.
Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
Traduire en français

Happy to find an amazingly powerful monitoring toolset

Publié le 15/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Provided toolkit with its affordable price got me to try a use

Avantages

I have been searching for a monitoring tool when I come across the review video about Hexowatch.From the very beginning was really surprised by the huge service they provide. So many monitoring tools to track product and price changes, blog updates, your competitor's product launches and so much more.

Inconvénients

It’s been very reliable in each use case with no issues. So nothing so far.

Réponse de Hexact

Great thanks Karen, much appreciated!