Webroot Business Endpoint Protection

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

208 avis

Arthur

We have this on over 4000 endpoints and it is fantastic

Publié le 19/02/2018

Avantages

Takes very little system resources.
Since we started using it our Virus infections have dropped dramatically
The management console is easy to use
We have had very few comparability issues with other software packages

Inconvénients

We have had a few bugs with updates. They were corrected quickly
It can be a little confusing for end users to use

Réponse de Webroot Software Traduire en français

Thank you so much for the 5 star review, Arthur! I'm excited to hear that you're enjoying your Webroot experience!

Our product team is always looking to rollout our products in the most effective and efficient way possible but sometimes, bugs happen. We are always looking to improve this process and will continue to do so moving forward. I'm happy to hear that we corrected the issue quickly for you.

Thanks again for sharing.

Drew
Webroot Community Team

Pierre Louis
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

One of the best antivirus on the market

Publié le 11/02/2021

You can scan and restart a device remotely.

Avantages

You can monitor all the devices online via the Webroot dashboard.

Inconvénients

If you have a lot of device on your network, the the deployment by using GPO can be a little bit difficult.

Réponse de Webroot Software Traduire en français

Thanks for leaving us a review! I'm glad you're enjoying the Webroot Dashboard monitoring capabilities.

Brian

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Looking to give this product the Web "boot"!

Publié le 18/07/2022

It has not been good. Webroot's support team does not provide consistent answers from one rep to the next, nobody seems to know what is going on at any given time. We had to explain the Intel adapter issue to our account rep (which we had to seek out and request multiple times to even get an account rep), and even then it seems like nobody can stay on the same page. How do you fix something in one release, for it to be broken again in the next one? How is that acceptable from a quality standpoint? It is absolutely absurd to us, and we are looking to move on. We do NOT recommend going with Webroot whatsoever.

Avantages

It does act as a competent AV most of the time. Webroot does install rather easily, and does detect and mitigate threats. It's a no frills AV solution for us, and it usually does the job.

Inconvénients

This product will occasionally break critical aspects of a workstation. Examples: We have seen the Identity Protection component break Chrome so that it will not always launch properly (multiple times). We have also experienced an issue where workstations with a specific Intel based network adapter will drop the connection... again, multiple times (fixed in one release, but then breaks again upon the next). There have been far too many of these incidents in the last few years for us to consider staying with Webroot. We have had it with this product making us look like idiots to our clients.

Réponse de Webroot Software Traduire en français

Please reach out to our support team during business hours (M-F 9am-5pm Mountain Time) for assistance: http://webroot.com/us/en/support/home-contact

• Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques

Best PC protection available

Publié le 21/02/2019

In spite of a few minor issues, I still think Webroot has the best protection out there. I would definitely recommend it to any small business owner.

Avantages

The set-up for Webroot is extremely simple. You download the software, enter your product key and it does the rest. It has excellent explanations that tell you what each function does and how it works. For instance, it has a good explanation of how its firewall function manages connections to your machines that make sense to a non-technical person such as me. I love that it runs in the background without seeming to affect my computer and only gives pop-up messages when something needs attention.

I love that the vendor offers discounts for multiple installations at a relatively small breakpoint. As a small business owner, it certainly makes the product more affordable.

Inconvénients

The Webroot Filtering Extension is not always reliable. For example, it lists my company website as a potentially dangerous page when I know that there is nothing wrong with my page. It has also listed some of the websites of my clients as potentially dangerous pages. I have to admit that I don't know exactly how it decides which pages are malicious and which are not, but whatever method it uses seems a little off.

There are also some challenges with the dashboard. I had a laptop crash and needed to re-install Windows. When I did, I wanted to release the license formerly assigned to the crashed laptop and re-assign it so that I would my number of licenses restriction. It was extremely difficult to do so. I ended up having to contact Support for help. And they were very helpful, but it just seems like something one ought to be able to do through the dashboard.

Altagracia

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

It is a good alternative to keep our equipment and files safe from threats

Publié le 11/07/2018

In general terms I can assure that today I feel very safe with this antivirus installed on my computers. It is a great protector, very efficient that has saved me several times from malware and Trojans that have put my files at risk.

Avantages

This program can be used in different platafmormas and its price is competitive with respect to other antivirus in the market. It is light and does not slow down my machine. You have the option to program scans and do it in the background. The program runs on different operating systems which is a very positive aspect. Its interface is simple

Inconvénients

Sometimes it detects false positives when we try to download an application that is clean. That is usually uncomfortable because it takes time away. Even so, I think that the positive aspects of this program go far beyond the negative ones

Réponse de Webroot Software Traduire en français

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, and if you ever need help regarding a false positive, our support team is only a phone call away at 1-866-254-8400.

Jing
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

I think the Webroot is a good deal!

Publié le 06/12/2019

I personally like it. It makes me feel more comfortable and relax when I shop around online.

Avantages

1. It's pretty affordable! I usually buy it from Amazon each year. Each package can serve 3 computers.
2. It's very easy to install or renew. It takes you only less than 5 minutes to get it done.
3. You can schedule your scanning time for each day.
4. It offers identity protection.

Inconvénients

The Webroot cannot detect all viruses, so you can still run the risk of being infected sometime.

Hey there Jing,

Thank you so much for the glowing review of Webroot! I'm glad to hear you've found it easy to protect multiple computers with our SecureAnywhere solution. Please note that if you ever have difficulties, you can contact our support team here: https://www.webroot.com/us/en/support/home-contact

Cheers!
-Webroot Community Team

Adam

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Simple and effective monitoring tool

Publié le 12/07/2018

Avantages

I like that the deployment of the software is smooth and innocuous. It's easy to install and setup on a network.

Inconvénients

If you run apps that are custom built this app can either block those from working all together or bring your system to a grinding halt.

Having to go through the process to white list an app can be daunting. It's possible and support responds, but it's usually to request log files and then they request a reinstall. This is followed by alot of back and forth until it's escalated and they find the root cause of the issue.

Chris

• Support client

The best malware protection that doesn't annoy you to death

Publié le 25/05/2018

Avantages

I absolutely love Webroot. It doesn't slow down any of our computers, it does protect you, but it doesn't annoy you to death with prompts. One of the big issues I've had with antivirus software in the past is that it would constantly block something that was safe for me to do. I have NEVER had Webroot do that.

Inconvénients

I mean, could they branch out and start making other software products outside of security? Their software has worked so well, I don't have any complaints.

John
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés

Perfect Online Security Solution

Publié le 27/01/2019

I have tried so many Security Suites and programs since early 1980's. This one is the best in my opinion.

Avantages

Protects my systems! Works very well and does not use resources on the computer. Don't even know it is running most of the time. Also, the price is fantastic compare to most Security Suites.

Inconvénients

Wish it has Spam Control but that is very elementary compared to what it does do!

Kevin

• Support client

I use and sale Webroot. I wouldn't use or offer my customers anything else.

Publié le 02/04/2018

Very Very Very light weight
fast
Managed options for business make it very easy to deploy and manage
Set it and forget it. No popups, doesn't worry you to death, and updates in the background.

Inconvénients

I can't think of anything bad about it. Its so far ahead of Norton and McAfee that it wouldn't be a fair comparison.

William
  • Secteur d'activité : Politique publique

Webroot Delivers Protection

Publié le 15/11/2020

Webroot has great customer service, but like many companies these days, it not easy to "touch" anyone. Submitted emails are promptly answered and usually instructive - just don't expect to talk with someone.

Avantages

In the four years I've been using Webroot, I have received seamless protection against malware, viruses and trojans with no effort other than the initial installation of the product. It works quietly in the background without any need to be noticed...except when there is a real threat or security issue - so when Webroot send a notification you know its time to pay attention and do what's needed to protect your system.

Inconvénients

There have been times when Webroot has been overprotective - blocking a program or site that I know is safe - and it has not been easy or intuitive to configure the software to allow access. Configurable options tend to have very technical definitions. It's seldom easy to understand how, or what, to change during those instances.

Réponse de Webroot Software Traduire en français

Appreciate the descriptive feedback about the difficulties you had with whitelisting processes! thank you!

Matthew

Webroot is a Great Lightweight AntiVirus

Publié le 16/02/2021

We are very happy with Webroot.
We have had very few problems with viruses since switching

Avantages

Easy to configure and deploy
Is not resource heavy and does not impact computer performance
Quickly identifies threats and stops them

Inconvénients

Mac integration has been difficult since Catalina
Sometimes endpoint updates have adverse effects on performance

Réponse de Webroot Software Traduire en français

Glad to hear that Webroot has been easy to deploy! Thanks for the review!

Paul
  • Secteur d'activité : Machines
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Product is very good and is efficient. Does not slow most systems down.

Publié le 15/12/2017

Less admin overhead and less of a resource hog on the end points. It is a little harder to deploy, but since it is not 500GB, like some of the major players in the space, it works really well.

Support has been good for helping us with some detections but the lack of fixed IP space for the clients to connect to is frustrating. And installing with the proxy setting is not always consistent.

Avantages

The footprint is tiny. It is very fast and efficient. It does not slow down systems when it is working. Support is pretty good. I would say this is good software for a MSP or a smaller Org. We might find a replacement if they can't fix their problems.

Inconvénients

It needs to talk to Amazon Cloud to check in with the portal. We don't allow access out to the internet without a proxy. WebRoot IP's are changing because they are on AWS. So we can't put IP based rules in our firewalls to allow access. And we are not going to allow all AWS IP's. I really wish WR would get a range of fixed IP's so the client can attach. When they can't attach, they get disconnected. They have a proxy option while installing, but it seems kind of intermittent. Works sometimes, and sometimes not.

• Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

A Solid System that I Often Recommend

Publié le 18/01/2019

Avantages

WebRoot is my go-to Anti-Virus and Digital Security System. I have worked in technology retail for many many years and I found that WebRoot was one of the more rigorous and aggressive systems for blocking unwanted programs and keeping my information safe; but also one that had the best User Interface and was able to be communicated clearly to the uninitiated. When having to choose between selling WebRoot and other software, I would always recommend WebRoot.

Inconvénients

I have very little negative feedback for WebRoot. It has kept my systems safe for many years and I continue to renew my account each year. I'm sure there may be features I'm not using optimally and not informed about such decisions, but I have been pleased with the product WebRoot has put out.

nyeisa

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Why i choose Webroot over other antiviruses

Publié le 16/05/2018

Webroot is a all around simple antivirus that keeps all your devices safe from harmful files and viruses. You can cover up to 5 devices under one membership

Avantages

Webroot is fairly priced in my opinion and not only that but you are allowed to have up to 5 devices per each membership. So you could cover your cell phone, labtop, desktop PC and whatever devices under the same membership. It runs smooth and it hardly ever slows up your PC or device while it is running, sometimes it will a little bit when you are scanning with it, but not slow enough to complain about unlike other antiviruses.

Inconvénients

There are certain options it has that I have been trying to figure out and has been time consuming for example It took me forever to figure out and set up the password manager it offers, but it is something I really needed in my life. It has system optimize and system analyzer with it but it should have more options such as defrag or uninstall apps etc etc.

Sun
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Adds a layer of protection to corporate computers.

Publié le 08/01/2020

This will add a layer of protection to your computers at work, however it does not protect you against everything and common practices such as not opening suspicious attachments should still be maintained.

Avantages

The software is not very intrusive and just runs in the background. The admin can easily manage all the instances of the software running on other computers.

Inconvénients

There are some false positive detections at times and adding exclusions to the system is can be a tedious task at times. Pricing for licenses can add up over time, especially as a company grows.

Réponse de Webroot Software Traduire en français

Thanks so much for the review! If you're ever having difficulty with false-positives, please contact our support team so that they can modify the threat detection appropriately. You can reach them here: https://www.webroot.com/us/en/business/support/contact

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The last AV you will ever need

Publié le 21/02/2019

Webroot proofs to be a cost-effective alternative to the main contender software on the market.

Avantages

We have Webroot rolled out at most of our clients. I have it installed on all the sites I support as well as my company laptop.
The software is small to download and takes seconds to install. Scans are done very quickly while it also monitors and checks file's MD5 signatures on the fly.
Webroot is the only AV that I know of which has a small enough memory footprint and low system impact, that it can run alongside another AV package. It has even picked up malware which passed "the main" installed AV in cases.

Inconvénients

There is not much to add in this column. The software is well rounded.

Gyozo

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Ligthweigth and doing great job most of the time.

Publié le 12/09/2017

Unique technology for 0-day threats.

Avantages

- Very easy to implement, it is quickly done (4-5 sec/enpoint) and can be installed besides any other endpoint protection.
- Does not use offline database - no houly update dowloads needed at all.
- More precise than others we used and used to sell before (eg. ESET, McAfee, Symantec, Kaspersky, Avira, Sophos).
- Easy to use central management.

Inconvénients

Gives you no information on found malware at all in the endpoind other than a file was found to be malicious (eg. malware type (eg. PUA, trojan, crypto...), MD5, etc.) - you get the deatils in the cetral manegement console only. Therefore, impossible to deal with in on the client side when need be.

Courtney
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Great Security

Publié le 13/11/2019

I love webroot. It gets the job done and isn't invasive like some softwares.

Avantages

Webroot is great for protecting devices and programs. It can detect viruses even from trustworthy software. .

Inconvénients

Like most antiviruses, it focuses more on attacking the virus once you get it than preventing it besides telling of potential risk.

Hey there Courtney,

Thank you for writing up this review! Here at Webroot, we try our best to maintain an antivirus that is non-intrusive and completely protective - Glad you're having that experience! If you ever need anything, please reach out at: https://www.webroot.com/us/en/support/home-contact

Thanks!
Keenan - Webroot Community Specialist

Tahseen
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Nice and Trustworthy Security Program

Publié le 29/09/2020

I would recommend using Webroot to anyone, especially new computer users with less knowledge of security.

Avantages

Webroot has been around for a while and is trusted by many. I have used it since it often comes free with new computers, and I have never had any issues with viruses or malware.

Inconvénients

The interfaces is a little outdated, but, as I always say, if it ain't broke - don't fix it! Online web-browsing protection could be expanded.

Réponse de Webroot Software Traduire en français

Appreciate the constructive feedback about our UI. We're actually in the midst of a total UI overhaul which will release in the near future - keep an eye out for that!

Trina
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

Webroot SecureAnywhere Endpoint Protection

Publié le 29/09/2018

It works very well, never stops protecting your device and is easy to install if you follow the directions specifically.

Avantages

I buy this product every year for my computers. It works well with all of our computers and you have the option to use it on cell phones and tablets as well. You have a lot of options with this software, the standard ones of setting times and dates to run scans for viruses and you can localize files to scan a specific area if needed.

Inconvénients

The re-subscription price is double the initial price

Daniel
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Webroot has a fresh new way of looking at anti virus.

Publié le 13/02/2018

This product is every easy to deploy, administer and maintain.

Avantages

Webroot is a very effective and fast reacting anti virus program that is light on resources and a breeze to install, configure and maintain.

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your experience with Webroot SecureAnywhere Endpoint Protection.

We pride ourselves on making it as easy as possible to setup, deploy, and install. Glad that you feel the same way we do!

Thanks again for the review and if there's something that you think we can do to improve, please let us know.

• Secteur d'activité : Équipements publics
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Lightweight, feature packed endpoint protection

Publié le 30/08/2018

We moved from a different vendor to Webroot SecureAnywhere. The other solution was much more CPU intensive (in a virtualized enviroment this was noticable). Even with little tweaking, the performance of Webroot was at least similar, while the footprint is much smaller.

Avantages

The software is easy to configure using a web interface. The software on the client takes up little resources. Compared to other vendors that need multiple servers to manage endpoints and do scanning offloading, this is much easier to operate - and the price is very friendly.

Inconvénients

We had some issues with add-ons that got installed in browsers, which we do not want. We have other security solutions in place to scan internet traffic. We are working with Support to get these uninstalled, but it takes more time than we expected.

Alex

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent virus protection on desktops, servers and laptops and fast and immediate alerts.

Publié le 15/06/2017

Excellent virus protection on all computers and servers and immediate help from knowledgeable support

Avantages

How quickly it detects and quarantines a potential threat, and how easy it is to deploy to endpoints and manage from the web console.

Inconvénients

It can sometimes be a little too good on detecting potential threats and falsely detects some thing which can temporarily mess up programs, but it's better to be over protective, than under protective.

Anthony
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Webroot Endpoint Protection

Publié le 18/03/2022

Avantages

Ease of Use!. By far the easiest endpoint solution for our needs! Setup was a breeze to roll out to our endusers! everyone was able to remotely install client by the click of a link and that is awesome!

Inconvénients

Additional notifications from the console would be nice! not sure if i dont have this configured properly or if its a con at all!

Réponse de Webroot Software Traduire en français

Glad to hear the endpoint product has been meeting your expectations! If you ever run into any difficulties, please reach out to our business support team: https://www.webroot.com/us/en/business/support/contact