Airmeet

4,4 (187)
Donnez votre avis !
Logiciel de gestion d'événements pour conférences et webinaires

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

187 avis

Yanick
Yanick
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

For a quality work...

Publié le 27/06/2022

Avantages

Airmeet is very easy to use. Its availability in several languages facilitates its integration and flexibility. A wide range of functions is available for an excellent rendering.

Inconvénients

Airmeet is certainly ranked among the best scheduling and event management platforms. I don't find any drawbacks for the moment.

Matthew
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

An almost there solution!

Publié le 09/09/2022

I see this as an almost perfect solution - it would be lovely to have more options for third-party integration such as interpretation (other than interpret, you should be able to assign your own interpreters). I little bit more freedom to customise and you're there!

Avantages

Customisable branding and the table-based discussion space is a superb features. It creates an inclusive, dynamic environment for people -mimicking the networking opportunities of in-person events. It's also great that we can stream in to Airmeet, with no issues a at all

Inconvénients

One major reason why I use streamyard to stream into Airmeet is the ability to add banners, and images and control the camera view layout for everyone watching. The way that Airmeet squeezes cameras on screen means people's faces are often cut off and there's nothing we can do to resize people in the meeting. The mobile experience is also very poor - should be prioritising an app for mobile users.

Zoom Events and Webinars

Pourquoi passer à Airmeet

Seemed Airmeet was much better at hybrid events, well before Zoom and Vimeo caught up. I loved the virtual table set up and that was a huge draw. The price point is also very attractive.
Donna Lee
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Learning

Publié le 03/09/2021

Some good, some bad experiences.

Some good, some bad experiences.

Avantages

Options for presentations and networking

Inconvénients

Difficulty in access and staying on once in the venue. Have been blocked, lost, unable to get back on the venue, VERY frustrating.

Caryn
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great free software for groups

Publié le 30/07/2021

We were hosting a virtual Bunco game and needed a platform that would allow 4 people to "play at a table" and then switch tables at the end of each round. In my day job, my company uses a platform called Remo. They charge $115 for 1 hour with 50 participants. Airmeet allowed us almost all the same features for free, with 100 participants! As a small not-for-profit, that was a huge difference.

Avantages

The ability to set the table size, add custom pictures to the tables, and ease of moving from table to table.

Inconvénients

It would have been nice to be able to customize the look of the lounge and not have it be so dark- but for our purposes it was fine. It was also a little frustrating that when you switched tables, your camera and mic were turned off, so you constantly had to click them back on. Finally, I would have liked to be able to name a co-host or 2 that could also pop into a table to help troubleshoot. Although I named co-hosts, it did not apply in the lounge. We needed to keep the table size at 4 for the game, but I as the host had the ability to still join a table to answer questions. Allowing a few others to do that would have made it easier.

Remo

Pourquoi passer à Airmeet

Cost was the number one factor. Remo allowed some customization in colors , but the cost was too expensive and we decided we could live without that. Airmeet met our needs for this event.
Sarah
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great platform to host virtual meets and webinars!

Publié le 06/11/2021

Airmeet is the new zoom. It will takeover by how much better and how much on point this is.

Avantages

It's like zooom, but even better in every way! Host webinars with ease, great alternative to zoom! Great!

Inconvénients

It's great for me, but I can tell that some people won't feel an urge to switch from the more well known zoom. But when you try this out, you'll be sold!

Zoom Workplace et Google Meet

Pourquoi choisir Airmeet

Zoom is expensive if I want to have unlimited time on my webinars, which I am not a fan of. But with Airmeet, I can have more time on my webinars!

Logiciel antérieur

Zoom Workplace et Google Meet

Pourquoi passer à Airmeet

I heard good things about airmeet and they had great reviews, so I decided to try it out!
Miguel
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Airmeet breathes new life into run-of-the-mill video conferences and workshops

Publié le 20/08/2021

It is an amazing platform that has allowed us a new dimension in implementing and executing virtual meets and events closer to a physical feel (without the need to go VR or game-ified platform), specially when you're dealing with people who appreciate a more straight forward approach

Avantages

It is so easy to use and highly intuitive for those who are always in a video call or attending a virtual event. I love the fact that break out tables are integrated off the bat.

The ability to also schedule your speakers, and that it has a virtual green room is also a super big plus.

Inconvénients

Some feedback we got is that the older, more technologically challenged participants had a steeper learning curve. We addressed that by creating a step by step manual, complete with screenshots and what to press, but there are those who are really challenged by technology.

I also wish that there could be consideration for payment integrations for those based in the Philippines like GCASH, PAYMAYA or something similar.

Barbara

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Dynamic and interactive event platform

Publié le 01/08/2021

We are still testing the platform and learning how to take advantage of it, but at least we have successfully carried out one virtual event per month.

Avantages

What I like the most is its interactivity and the ability to include attendees with dynamics. It also has a very cool look and feel.

Inconvénients

You need templates to be able to reuse the Format of previous events

Patibanda
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

Airmeet for hackathons

Publié le 08/06/2021

Avantages

Airmeet is a really useful software whose features can be leveraged to a great extent for online hackathons. Its speed-networking feature, lounge, stage with backdrop, online recording storage, real time chat are very useful. It also has a place where one can list the event sponsors also. One can also give the Mike to a person who is in the audience through the raise hand feature. The backstage offers a very comfortable and easily managable experience.

Inconvénients

Airmeet requires very good internet connection in most cases. It requires really high bandwidth sometimes even in the ite mode. Though the UI is very good, the ux is a bit complicated for new users to get habituated. The mobile app can be improved .

Streamyard et Zoom Events and Webinars

Pourquoi passer à Airmeet

Airmeet offers many features like live streaming, speed networking, video recording, etc. in a one single package instead of relying on multiple services for each purpose.
Jessicca
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur

Great product

Publié le 05/03/2021

Great! From the very beginning the support team was extremely helpful and pricing was more than fair. We got so many compliments from people who participated in the event on how great the platform we chose was.

Avantages

Easy to learn how to use the software to set up an event. Great customer support. The "networking tables" were the perfect feature for our virtual college fair.

Inconvénients

The "networking tables" were not accessible on mobile at the time, which restricted some students from being able to fully access the event. Airmeet is working to make them available on mobile now.

Zoom Workplace et Microsoft Teams

Pourquoi passer à Airmeet

Airmeet was a better fit for the type of event we were hosting. I believe Airmeet is an ideal platform for virtual "trade show"-style events, including college fairs, where there are booths or tables that people walk up to and ask questions.
Francisco
  • Secteur d'activité : Services à la personne et aux familles

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great tool and a must have for online webinars and educators.

Publié le 30/08/2021

I am about to use it on a large promotion fo ra webinar, and hoping to live stream it, then I will share more on any place for feedback. This event is in Spanish and directed for Latin America, we will see how we will do.

Avantages

Price and technology, I love that you have people helping 24 hours and also giving us great tutorials on new things added to this wonderful tool.

Inconvénients

I think that language could be more flexible, but I understand that you are developing the tool and is a wonderful tool. My students have told me that they would like that the online registration from the phone, could be more user friendly.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Good product, or rather one that can be given a shot!

Publié le 14/04/2023

Airmeet is certainly a good product, especially if one tends to use it solely for hosting webinars. With the advent of hybrid events I would recommend the potential users to evaluate further options as Airmeet's current capabilities might not be at par with the demands.

Avantages

We used Airmeet to host some of our webinars intially and later realised it's ease to use which made us more confident in the product's capabilities.

Inconvénients

While this may not be Airmeet's own (controllable) metric, I suppose the streaming quality at times (for some of the event attendees) tends to drop down a few notches midway through the webinars.

Shahbaz
  • Secteur d'activité : Marchés boursiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing experience with our first virtual event!

Publié le 08/04/2021

It was amazing! We want to connect with people. Pre pandemic, we were doing this through physical events, meetups, and workshops. Post pandemic, this is all virtual, and there is where Airmeet fits in. The experience is very close to that of a physical event, plus you get an international audience which was not possible. I am curious to try how it is in a hybrid setup altough!

Avantages

I really like the look and feel and the user experience of the platform! The UI/UX is neat and clean; navigating through the dashboard is quite simple, even for first-time users. The actual event experience is also quite rich. Infact even before the event you can go to the lounge area and see how it will look like on the day of the event. The experience on the day of the event is also quite nice!

It is just like you are backstage then you go the frontstage then you go to the networking arena. It is quite close to in person experience. The audience engagement features help you connect with your audience to improve the effectiveness of the event. Streaming features are also very cool and easy to setup even for non tech people.

Inconvénients

There is one feature of live streaming. In case you pause the event, the stream is disconnected and the video breaks into two parts. Instead, the streaming engine should stream some dummy stream showing some text like "we will be right back" and connect the new stream when live. Also, I am wondering why is there no direct stream option to LinkedIn? Other than this, the product is quite fantastic!

Panu
  • Secteur d'activité : Capital risque et capital-investissement
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great tool, compatibility develops all the time

Publié le 19/11/2020

Great tool to arrange webinars and get people to interact with each other

Great tool to arrange webinars and get people to interact with each other

Avantages

All in browser interface without downloading & installing anything. The simplicity of virtual lounge tables was also appealing to me.

Inconvénients

It doesnt work on mobile & other compatibility problems

Benoit
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A great platform for real online connection

Publié le 27/11/2020

Great experience and a great and supportive team to help you to onboard

Great experience and a great and supportive team to help you to onboard

Avantages

The virtual tables allow attendees to connect with others (not the case on other webinar platforms)
The possibility as a speaker to see the reactions of the audience thanks to the emojis
As a host, the easiness to add a speaker from the attendance during a session
The possibility to have our virtual office and hold meetings or meet other colleagues anytime

Inconvénients

The color of the background (very dark, especially for old screens)

Rahul
  • Secteur d'activité : Capital risque et capital-investissement
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

Great performance & easy to use Events Platform

Publié le 09/08/2021

Most important aspect for a virtual event is stability, Airmeet is extremely stable & it has tons of features for sponsors, that makes it very meaningful.

Avantages

Airmeet is incredibly easy to use, there's an almost zero learning curve & it's highly stable, so far been very happy.

Inconvénients

One has to reactivate the backstage banner, I guess this is a bot troublesome.

Hubilo
Daphane
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Airmeet is a Great Tool & Responsive & Innovative

Publié le 15/07/2021

We benefit from the aesthetics and the experience we want to provide our customers. We love the breakout features and how different it is from Zoom or other tools used for webinars type settings. Airmeet is dynamic and has a brand of uniqueness and fun. That's our brand and what we like to represent.

Avantages

Airmeet meets our goals for hosting events from an aesthetic viewpoint. The features I love are: raise hands and the way that the person is brought on stage, availability of the stage always in eyesight when sharing documents or videos, the recording availability, and much more. We use the Meetup version. Also, we love the 24 hours tech and customer service.

Inconvénients

There are some minor issues with the setup of teams, for example, the tech team has to delete team setups if you make a mistake adding a person. It is not easy to undo the email of that team person, but they get right on it.

Ritesh
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

Good value for money

Publié le 03/08/2021

Avantages

That thing that we really liked was that the UI is well designed and that in fact gives the event a more professional look. One of the factors for choosing Airmeet was its UI. Although we were limited to a Laptop browser the customization available to us was quite decent. We could use banners and backgrounds for our sponsor directly and that was quite easy. Also, we could create multiple meet links in advance and all of which had an individual registration capacity and that cost for the same was quite decent.

Inconvénients

One of the things that we missed was complete mobile application support. The meets are available on a mobile browser but considering that many people that attended the event did prefer a mobile joining rather than joining from a Laptop, we felt that they should create an app. When joining from a mobile we couldn't switch on mic or camera. Another limitation is that only 10 people can simultaneously join the meet and be on stage(turn the mic and camera on).

Kenny
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Modern all-in-one tool for meetings and virtual events

Publié le 20/07/2021

I use Airmeet for 1on1 and group video meetings as well as small virtual events. So far I'm very happy with my experience as the organizer and the people that joined all found this platform refreshing. They love it. In one way it's familiar because it's similar to other platforms, but in other ways it's new and exciting. I noticed there's more interaction and engagement among attendees and presenters, which is a big thing for these online events. Looking forward to keep using Airmeet.

Avantages

Airmeet stands out because of the easy of use and the features that make this an interactive virtual events platform. I like the social networking feature that allows attendees (and hosts) to join virtual tables before the session(s), during breaks and after. Very nice, just like in the real world when you attend larger events and want to get to know the other attendees.

Inconvénients

I haven't found anything that I didn't like. For the future, I'd like to have extra options to stream my events. I know Airmeet is constantly working on improvements and new features as I noticed they actually listen to customer feedback and do something with it. I find this very important for a software company.

Smriti
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A platform of choice for us, helped us set apart from other virtual events

Avantages

Love the social lounge feature. Have seen the audience really enjoy the polls, and reactions feature during the live events.

Inconvénients

Found it a bit complicated during the on-boarding but then, got used to it. Team's active support made things easier, couldn't have been able to do it on my own otherwise. I suggest a more user friendly self starter on-boarding kit for ease.

Hopin

Sam
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A great and innovative platform

Publié le 25/03/2021

Working with Airmeet has been great. The team are attentive and available at all hours and worked extremely hard to ensure we got the most out of the platform. My overall experience was excellent and I would highly recommend it to others. The team work so hard and went above and beyond to bring us the best service.

Avantages

Airmeet is unlike any other virtual meeting software I have used. It is a breath of fresh air after a long year of Covid-19 and I see the platform becoming something that can be used across sectors for all kinds of events.
The best feature of the platform is the 'Lounge' - this is so unique and mimics real life in such a clever way. The lounge is a great place to socialise, work or network - I can see this becoming a big thing in the future of virtual working.

Inconvénients

There are still some kinks to be ironed out, but I think that is down to the platform being so new. It seems to take a lot of power, a few of our guests had to refresh multiple times to get it to work properly. There was also a layout issue with the DM's being hard to find.

Miguel
  • Secteur d'activité : Verre, céramique et béton
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The perfect software for a big audience event where interaction is necessary

Publié le 12/03/2021

Great tool and great support service.

Great tool and great support service.

Avantages

The concept of tables is unique in that it allows an experience very similar to a real life event. Great for a training where discussion or work in groups is necessary. I've used it for private events (similar to a big family gathering, a birthday party, a wedding)

Inconvénients

Frequently a few participants are not able to be heard (they hear, but are mitted). It just affects a few people, but it has always happened in the events I've participated or organized.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Applaud this indigenous product!

Publié le 09/07/2020

The Airmeet platform came to our surprise & support at a time when we had to cope up with the WFH culture that was setting in during this year, precisely March 2020. We found this as an alternate to the existing platforms as it came with features like private chat rooms for the speakers, easy access to the participant details and the program schedules, ability to accommodate several thousand attendees, and ofcourse the backend support from the Airmeet team throughout the session that has made Airmeet our first choice to host online teaching-learning sessions for students and aspiring entrepreneurs. We strongly recommend members from academic institutions and corporates to try Airmeet..Best Wishes to the Airmeet team from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]"

Inconvénients

The initial setting up and link generation for speakers and participants separately....wondering if this could be made simple

Corey
  • Secteur d'activité : Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement

Using Airmeet for live webinars

Publié le 21/07/2020

Airmeet is very good for allowing us to provide expert webinars to our customers and giving them a great experience along the way.

Avantages

The system is very smart in the way it uses features. I love the table feature and the backstage system is very useful to discuss with speakers before going live for webinars. The UI is nice and clean and explains the necessary steps well.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the speaker would not have audio or his mic would not be audible when he joined backstage and he would have to leave and join again. Also the timezone for setting time of events didn't work well.

Nicholas
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great for reproducing an in-person experience remotely

Publié le 05/03/2021

Our experience has been very positive, great support from the team to answer our questions and share with us their plans and how they would be able to solve our pain points in the future.

Avantages

We use Airmeet's social lounge and networking features for our team to engage and make connections remotely—it works very well for this, recreating the feeling of random meetups from the office.

Inconvénients

There were occasional technical challenges in the social lounge, especially with audio dropping, that produced a negative experience for some users.

Armando
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

A Great Software

Publié le 15/07/2021

If you ask me I have been telling many colleagues

If you ask me I have been telling many colleagues

Avantages

Never thought this software was so easy to use. I am not a technical person but learning was easy as I get guidance from the support team

Inconvénients

I really like to see features of Streamyard incorporated in the software.