Avis clients sur Cisco AnyConnect

Cisco AnyConnect

Un VPN pour sécuriser l'accès à distance

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

• Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Cisco AnyConnect - Best Remote Connection software for Corporates

Publié le 28/04/2022

My overall experience with Cisco AnyConnect has been really good. I use it daily to connect with the company's private networks to access sensitive data which is not accessible through usual networks. As a part of the Product team at ZS, we deploy certain applications on production servers that cannot be accessed without connecting with the company VPN. Cisco AnyConnect has great auto-connection capabilities in case one of the available WiFI connections faces an issue.

Avantages

The best thing I like about Cisco AnyConnect is that it can connect with all available company VPN networks in minimal time using available network connections. The icon is embedded in the taskbar and requires only the VPN network name, username, and password to connect with the VPN network. Also, Wifi for ZS is routed through Cisco AnyConnect. So in case there are two saved networks active at a time with the VPN on, and the network currently linked becomes inactive due to unforeseen circumstances, CIsco AnyConnect automatically connects with the other network and re-establishes the connection to the VPN. This is all without any manual interference, and is simple great!

Inconvénients

There are minimal issues with Cisco AnyConnect. Sometimes, it does not recognize the presence of mobile networks and there is no way to establish a WiFi connection without restarting the system and hoping that it works fine. This becomes a major roadblock, especially in times of urgent client meetings where virtual presence is mandatory.

Burim
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best VPN solution our Company ever had!

Publié le 29/10/2023

My experience with Cisco AnyConnect is absolutely positive. If you want a product that is extremely efficient, stable and does the job it's meant for perfectly but at the same time it is easy to deploy than Cisco AnyConnect is the product for you. I highly recommend it for any company regardless of size.

Avantages

I am in charge of deploying Cisco AnyConnect to all workstations we manage including the deployment of updates for it. Current version we use is: 4.10.07061. AnyConnect is the most stable, functional and easy to manage VPN solution we ever had the pleasure of using. Mass-deployment is easy and straightforward, and responsiveness of the app is fast and efficient even on our low-end computers.

Inconvénients

Cisco AnyConnect is an amazing product; it is hard to find something that I don't like about it. But if I had to nitpick, troubleshooting Cisco AnyConnect installation is not as easy as one may think. We had a case a while back when we upgraded from an older version of Cisco AnyConnect to a newer one which caused issues with authentication for some of our clients because the technology that the new version supported was not supported by our (outdated) Routers. It wasn't really Cisco's fault just thought to mention it so that others may take it into account if facing a similar situation.

• Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Ok when it works

Publié le 28/07/2020

Cisco AnyConnect does what it's supposed to do - gets you connected to your VPN so that you can work remotely. It's not a fancy software, but it's efficient as long as it's not dropping your connection.

Avantages

Cisco AnyConnect has made it possible for my company to easily transition to WFH during this unprecedented pandemic. While we've used AnyConnect for a long time, it's being very widely and frequently used at this point. AnyConnect is relatively simple to use - connect to your local wifi and then connect to the VPN. It's pretty foolproof to actually getting logged in.

Inconvénients

I'm not sure if this is unique to my company, but there's recently (within the last 6-8 months) been a change where AnyConnect needs to be reset/re-connected every 24 hours. While this is a small inconvenience, it's still annoying. I used to be able to stay connected to the VPN without limit. I've also experienced more frequent dropped connections as of late.

Umang

Publié le 06/01/2024

- Overall good useful tool for VPN and Network security

- Overall good useful tool for VPN and Network security

Avantages

- Easy to use and connect if you are travelling or working remotely around the globe
- You can receive authentication thru your phone or email

Inconvénients

- Sometimes, authentication takes time (at remote places) and you will have to wait for VPN connection in a short amount of time

Bruno
Bruno

Best and most stable VPN solution I've used so far

Publié le 29/10/2020

My experience with AnyConnect has been great and it really helped me a lot during this period when I'm working from home, but I need to be connected to the company's secure network to be able to access the internal tools.
I can work from anywhere, needing only an available wifi network and my laptop.
With just 1 click I am already in a secure connection and with access to all the internal tools I need.
Another extremely high quality software developed by Cisco.

Avantages

AnyConnect is a very easy to use application.
Its configuration and usability are simple due to the clean and intuitive interface.
I can connect with the security of an encrypted connection from any internet network with just 1 click.
The application does not disconnect easily, which allows you to work smoothly and without connection problems.

Inconvénients

I can't see any weaknesses from the user's point of view.
If I had to point out something, it would be about the very few times that the application disconnected during use and did not issue any alerts, however this has only happened to me 1 time so far.

Pippa
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Protects our systems & your data!

Publié le 30/08/2023

Avantages

This became integral as we moved to work from home and I have been highly impressed by the speed at which it works and how it securely locks unauthorised users out of sensitive information/programs if they are not connected to the VPN.

Inconvénients

Integrating this system was not the simplest process for everyone, as the authentication program/process did not work fully with all phones and if the authentication device is lost or broken, it can be difficult to transfer.

Masih
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

An Easy Use VPN

Publié le 02/11/2023

I am trutly satisfied because it is very stable.

I am trutly satisfied because it is very stable.

Avantages

I used it because Internet is banned in Iran. I used it daily and i must confess it is very easy to use. All you need to do is setting up your username and server and then just one click you are ready to enjoy free internet.

Inconvénients

Every time i had to enter my password in order to connect it on my iphone

It just works - intuitive, bulletproof & dependable

Publié le 31/07/2023

I use it daily and it simply works, as expected, all the time. Never a glitch or any issues.

Avantages

Simple interface, intuitive to use and easy for first time users. It has enough functionality without being complex. Most of all it simply works day in day out.

Inconvénients

Nothing. Everything works well and there is nothing I could fault. I wish all software worked this well.

Petros

AnyConnect - End Point Security and Authentications

Publié le 22/06/2023

Avantages

Its ease of use. Installing and setting up the account on a personal device and connecting to a business account is easy. The push notifications work and are easy to recognize and accept or reject. Updates are simple and automatic.

Inconvénients

Sometimes multiple push notifications come through for one log in attempt. I would chalk that up to the weak network we have and not Cisco AnyConnect.

Haythum
  • Secteur d'activité : Réseaux informatiques
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Cisco AnyConnect review

Publié le 30/07/2023

Great software and Cisco products are my preferred solutions in Networking

Great software and Cisco products are my preferred solutions in Networking

Avantages

Cisco AnyConnect offers robust security measures to protect data and ensure secure connectionsCompatibility with various operating systems, including Windows, Mac, iOS, and AndroidThe software enables secure remote access to corporate networks

Inconvénients

The software is providing slow performance on old devices that lead to upgrade customers devices and it's additional cost to deploy this software

• Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau

A VPN Client That Just Works

Publié le 20/02/2019

Cisco AnyConnect has provided our users with an easy solution for securely connecting to the corporate LAN. I've found that Cisco's TAC group has also done a good job of supporting the product on the rare occasion when an issue does pop up. Overall, this is the perfect solution for our company: you're hardly aware that the product is even running and the support of the application by Cisco has given us nothing but confidence with its use within an enterprise environment.

Avantages

I've used the Cisco AnyConnect VPN client over the last 10 years while also managing AnyConnect client-to-site configurations on ASAs. Both as a user and administrator, the product is straight-forward: through a few easy and well-documented steps, the VPN configuration is created leaving the client to simply login via the GUI which will provide them with the appropriate release and version of AnyConnect for their OS. Whether they're on a Mac, PC, or their mobile device, the process and use of AnyConnect to access our corporate network is easy and transparent for the non-technical user which means less time spent teaching and troubleshooting.

Inconvénients

Around a year ago, I worked with users and also personally experienced issues following a Windows update. Cisco TAC was able to work with us on changes to the .xml profile and get us up and running. 99% of the time, the product works fine. On the rare occasion that there are issues, more meaningful error messages would aid in determining root cause.

Maha
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

Cisco AnyConnect: An Efficient and Secure VPN Client

Publié le 09/10/2023

Very good experience from a performance and security perspective. Would recommend this VPN client for secure and efficient establishment of VPN tunnels.

Avantages

We use Cisco AnyConnect to create secure encrypted tunnels to the Mason VPN server when off-campus. We benchmarked the security and performance of Cisco AnyConnect and it was really interesting its use of DTLS (Datagram Transport Layer Security) which relies on UDP to provide more efficient VPN tunneling by avoiding the complex TCP 3-way handshaking schemes. This is a great strategy in the cases when the underlying connections are already using TCP/TLS which avoids another expensive VPN TLS on top of the already existing TLS connection.

Inconvénients

Adding exception routes to divert traffic from using the VPN is not flexible to configure in Cisco AnyConnect. You need to do it within the OS using the add route command.

Wendy
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very useful for external computer use at home for work!

Publié le 20/01/2022

Really really pleased with this tool! A must have for everyone who needs to work remotely and not have to go into work to use the work computer as it allows you to get your work interface with the VPN. Definitely a must have! It is very easy to install and use. Highly highly recommend!

Avantages

I use this tool to allow me to work remotely at home, which has been very convenient, especially during the COVID pandemic/surge. With this tool, it basically mimics your computer as a work computer so you are able to do all your work assignments from home. There is an added security for logging on so no one else can accidentally load this on your computer. I HIGHLY recommend this tool as we use this a lot at Stanford. It allows me to finish my clinic notes at home by logging on remotely.

Inconvénients

Sometimes, the software has to be updated in order for to log on, however, there is always an automatic update search that lets me know when I need to update. There is also an option to defer the update and still log on if you are in rush. So honestly, I cannot complain about this software.

Waldemar
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

Cisco AnyConnect - a secure and reliable VPN gateway

Publié le 14/03/2022

Overall extremely positive experience, Cisco AnyConnect does what it is supposed to do, it is a secure VPN gateway utilizing MFA and auto-reconnect and it is a must-have piece of software for anyone seeking to easily secure the access to their applications or sharepoint locations. The program is extremely quick when it comes to authentication and well optimized when it comes to system resource utilization.

Avantages

Cisco Anyconnect provides swift and secure network access regardless of users location. Within our organization we utilize it mainly for external connections. Cisco AnyConnect was a life-saver during the pandemic period where majority of our company had to swiftly adjust to a new remote work-model. We found Cisco AnyConnect with it's lightweight design and user-friendly interface to be a perfect tool for the job. Embedded multi-factor authentication functionality and auto-connect features really make the VPN shine.

Inconvénients

I have been utilizing Cisco AnyConnect for over two years at this point, and I am yet to find any issues with the software.

• Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Savior in stressful Work from home times

Publié le 19/11/2020

I have been using this tool for almost 4 years and it has always helped me in crucial times by helping me to connect remotely during the critical presentations and in COVID situation, it has proved to be of great use.

Avantages

Cisco Anyconnect helps me to connect to my company’s internal network in 2 steps and keeps me connected to my emails on my phone as well.

Inconvénients

Whenever an update is done on this tool, takes me couple of reboots to get the software up and running smoothly. After that, it works like charm.

Nathan
Nathan
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés

Easy, easy, easy

Publié le 08/01/2019

Avantages

I'm not a firewall expert, but even I can get AnyConnect setup on a Cisco ASA 5XXX series in about an hour. It's a pretty straightforward process with lots of guides available. Installing it on the client is even easier, and the best part is that it's only two or three mouse clicks to get connected, so it's very easy to teach to an end user. The connection is rock solid, I've never had issues with connectivity.

Inconvénients

Licensing anything with Cisco is confusing, and this is no exception. Even though I've done it several times, it still takes me more time than I'd care to admit to figure out the correct SKU for the software license I need. It's also annoying that many ASA's need to have a 512MB RAM stick installed before AnyConnect can be used. Configuring AnyConnect to use Radius is also pretty confusing for me, although this more a function of the ASA than AnyConnect.

Jennifer
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Perfect for WFH

Publié le 19/10/2021

Avantages

As a company, we use AnyConnect to be able to work from home using our own internet, so that we can still access the company website, which has been fantastic throughout the pandemic where we had to resort to working from home. AnyConnect is stable and reliable, and easy to use. It is also easy to install and configure for our users, taking just about 5 minutes to fully set up on someone's PC.

Inconvénients

Occasionally AnyConnect can think a user's internet connection is guest wifi and doesn't allow them to connect fully. You have to then disable captive portal detection for this to work. Weirdly only seemed to affect Virgin Media customers. Sometimes it also doesn't remember what connection you last used, and you have to re-type it out - this isn't a major issue as our connection name is simple.

Sean
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur

CiscoAnyConnect for VPN

Publié le 26/11/2021

It's overall a good product and I have no complaints. I look at the bottom line: can I access the shared drives at work from home? It makes this possible.

Avantages

My organization uses Cisco for our VPN services. They provide a very simple setup script which gives us all the setting we need. It works quickly to load, and is very reliable. I am a worker who like to do remote work when possible; having a VPN access is a lifesaver.

Inconvénients

My biggest con of the software is that I would have no idea how to adjust settings if I needed to. I'm sure I could figure it out, but that aspect is not user friendly. It may be that our admins do not want to share that piece with general users. In an older version I could not get it to cooperate with my home printer. The latest versions have been flawless there.

Oleg
Oleg
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque

Amazing Product

Publié le 04/04/2022

Cisco AnyConnect is doesn't have any issues - once I connect in the morning - connection is stable till end of day. There are no differences in my computer performance - everything works as fast and secure as if I was in the office. This was not case at my past employments using different connections. Connection would often get lost, and would take a while to disconnect. It is also 100% secure.

Avantages

Cisco AnyConnect is fantastic. I used a number of other software at my previous jobs for VPN connection, and they were always faulty, I would often loose connection every few hours, it would take long to connect, sometimes several tries, which could be very annoying if you have a meeting or a deadline.

Inconvénients

I have not experienced any issues with Cisco AnyConnect.

Hannan

Easy and Fast VPN

Publié le 25/03/2022

Cisco AnyConnect has been a stable VPN solution for our organization. We use multiple instances of the software and it works very well for us currently.

Avantages

Easy to setup and use. Quick VPN Connections. VPN speed is acceptable. Multi platform support is a big plus. Connection is always stable.

Inconvénients

Location select option is not available. Pricing is higher than the competition. Disconnections happen when multiple users connect.

Arunabho
  • Secteur d'activité : Réseaux informatiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A much needed app for working from home

Publié le 13/07/2020

Great

Great

Avantages

Once set up, it can connect to your office network at startup automatically and unlike vpn services, it doesnt toggle speeds.

Inconvénients

Configuring the settings might be overwhelming with all the technicalities and no easy to use guide, but once its set up, its definitely well worth it.

Joshua
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Support client

This product does an excellent job of connecting me to my work's WI-FI network.

Publié le 03/07/2018

Avantages

What I like about this product is that it is a very "hands-free" product. What I mean by this, is that AnyConnect once installed and set up on one's PC basically does not require much tweaking or adjusting or essentially much manipulation when it is being used. It stores networks in its memory along with security details and connects automatically and quickly to those networks and only prompts the use when there are no recognized network connections available.

Inconvénients

What I like least is the way that it disables the default network connection software. Sometimes when there is a network issue or a network connection issue, the computers standard network software is the best tool to use to troubleshoot network errors. With AnyConnect, it essentially hi-jacks any capabilities the computer's native network software has which in turn does not allow for troubleshooting unless Anyconnect is explicitly disabled. I would like to see this product work a bit more smoothly with a computer's native software and network settings, or at least for more popular operating systems such as those by Apple and Microsoft.

Noxolo Peace
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés

Computer Feds. You're Always Protected

Publié le 17/04/2023

Cisco AnyConnect has been an essential tool for my business, providing secure and reliable remote access to our company's network and resources.

Avantages

The best thing about Cisco AnyConnect is its robust security features, such as two-factor authentication and encryption, which have given me peace of mind when accessing sensitive company data from outside the office.

Inconvénients

While Cisco AnyConnect is a highly effective remote access tool, it can sometimes have connectivity issues, especially when using older or less powerful devices.

Mirza
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent solution if you're looking for a VPN

Publié le 24/09/2020

This software has made life a lot easier in this pandemic and I don't see another replacement for this product. This software is awesome and easy to use and integrate to your daily life. If you are looking to use it, don't hesitate!!

Avantages

My organization uses cisco AnyConnect to let us remotely and securely access our work computers from home. It can easily connect and disconnect with a click of a button, and you can seamlessly integrate it with SSO. There is no drop in internet speeds whatsoever when connected using Cisco AnyConnect. Connect your laptop or PC to WiFi and login to Cisco AnyConnect using your organizations domain, do an SSO and boom you're connected. As easy as that.

Inconvénients

Sometimes Cisco AnyConnect disconnects from my organization network. That only happens when I've been logged on to it for over 8hrs. But you can always connect back again. This happens to me once or twice a month.

Jotish
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau

Cisco AnyConnect Review

Publié le 10/05/2021

Decent experience. Any flap in the connectivity and it just reconnects automatically.

Avantages

Easy to set up and very lightweight app. User friendly UI.

Inconvénients

Inability to store or have a history of connections