Cisco AnyConnect

Un VPN pour sécuriser l'accès à distance

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

913 avis

Bruno
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Best and most stable VPN solution I've used so far

Publié le 29/10/2020

My experience with AnyConnect has been great and it really helped me a lot during this period when I'm working from home, but I need to be connected to the company's secure network to be able to access the internal tools.
I can work from anywhere, needing only an available wifi network and my laptop.
With just 1 click I am already in a secure connection and with access to all the internal tools I need.
Another extremely high quality software developed by Cisco.

Avantages

AnyConnect is a very easy to use application.
Its configuration and usability are simple due to the clean and intuitive interface.
I can connect with the security of an encrypted connection from any internet network with just 1 click.
The application does not disconnect easily, which allows you to work smoothly and without connection problems.

Inconvénients

I can't see any weaknesses from the user's point of view.
If I had to point out something, it would be about the very few times that the application disconnected during use and did not issue any alerts, however this has only happened to me 1 time so far.

Ravinder
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

Cisco AnyConnet - A reliable and safe VPN service

Publié le 28/04/2020

We are happy with the product so far. Work from home and from client locations has become an easy task with this software.

Avantages

We use Cisco AnyConnect to connect our office laptop to the corporate network so that we can access corporate network sites and servers without any hassle while working from home or any remote location at the client site. It is easy to set up a VPN service and the connection is reliable and secure. Using this tool, our IT system can track endpoint behavior in a better manner. The tool provides security against viruses, malware, rogue websites, and other online threats. It can easily be integrated with other 2-factor authentication tools to provide enhanced security. Installation and configuration of the software are easy and user interface is quite simple to use.

Inconvénients

The prices are on the higher side, but the tool is worth the investment. Other features such as one click-connection, storing login details would be advantageous. It shows error in connection sometimes.

Lee
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Horrible software package -

Publié le 09/06/2020

Horrible. This will loose connectivity constantly and go in to a lock up into a loop that requires shutting down / restarting to close it. No other method can close it. This is the same problem for the most rudimentary user to the Tier 3 help desk personnel.

Avantages

Simple. Otherwise, nothing. Oh, so have to say something good apparently. It is simple and utterly for many of us.

Inconvénients

Simple, very poor at maintaining connections. When it loose connection and attempts to log back in, typically it locks up or spins into oblivion. Using it on government computers connecting to government servers it definitely not a good situation, but this vpn is horrible - again horrible. Any other VPN should work better for whatever your use is. It is shameful to have sold such a HORRIBLE piece of software to anyone including the government.

Nandita

Safest to use

Publié le 28/10/2022

Avantages

It provides highly secured network for remote working on any device on which it is configured.

Inconvénients

It gets disconnected often and sometimes it is time consuming with all the authentication process.

• Secteur d'activité : Génie civil

Simple and powerful VPN tool

Publié le 29/06/2022

It's a great and powerful tool for VPN in a professional environment.

Avantages

I have been using AnyConnect since I started working remotely due to the pandemic in March of 2020. I never have had any issues with it. It is fast, the UI is simple and straight-forward. It just works. It works with DUO 2-factor authentication which is great.

Inconvénients

For my case specifically, I have to re-connect every 24 hours, which can be a little annoying because I tend to leave my work computer on during the work week so I don't have to re-open everything where I left off. If I get disconnected from the VPN, it will exit out of all of my windows explorer windows so I have to be aware of that before I stop working for the day that I don't forget any windows I left open.

Oleg
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque

Amazing Product

Publié le 04/04/2022

Cisco AnyConnect is doesn't have any issues - once I connect in the morning - connection is stable till end of day. There are no differences in my computer performance - everything works as fast and secure as if I was in the office. This was not case at my past employments using different connections. Connection would often get lost, and would take a while to disconnect. It is also 100% secure.

Avantages

Cisco AnyConnect is fantastic. I used a number of other software at my previous jobs for VPN connection, and they were always faulty, I would often loose connection every few hours, it would take long to connect, sometimes several tries, which could be very annoying if you have a meeting or a deadline.

Inconvénients

I have not experienced any issues with Cisco AnyConnect.

• Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Vpn Secure

Publié le 09/08/2022

I can say that I am quite satisface with this product.

Avantages

I like the fact that it reconnects automatically if the signal or the network went down. I also like the fact that it remembers the Networks that you logged on.

Inconvénients

When I was hired at the company that I am currently working for I had a lot of issues in the sense that it got connected and disconnected over and over again. I found out that it was a very unsual issue: my router was not compatible to the Anyconnect. In the end I had to reconfigure the router in order for it to work.

Anthony
  • Secteur d'activité : Recherche
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Cisco Anyconnect Review

Publié le 05/11/2022

I have been impressed with Anyconnects connection speed and reliability. It has been and will continue to be our companies VPN of choice.

Avantages

The 2 factor authentication is fast and secure. I connection speeds are relatively fast and reliable. I hardly have connection drops. The setup is clean and fast with no complicated wizards to follow.

Inconvénients

The only issue I have seen is that if I forget to disconnect, it stays connected. This might be a corporate setup issue but I would have hoped that it would be something that I can configure.

Razvan
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau

Very good

Publié le 12/05/2022

Used daily, very useful software for what it does.

Avantages

That will keep you a safe connection, without interruption.

Inconvénients

I like the software, I didn't have any issues using it.

• Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Enterprise VPN security

Publié le 24/03/2022

Avantages

I've used Cisco AnyConnect for work over 15 years. Never had issues and easy to use.

Inconvénients

As a user I don't have any issues with Cisco AnyConnect.

Gabe

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A solid VPN client platform for technical and non-technical alike

Publié le 06/02/2018

Enterprise-class product for VPN access to maintain productivity and security from remote or insecure network locations.

Avantages

- Stable software that is polished and minimalist.
- Vendor-supported software; If you have problems, Cisco offers enterprise-level technical support channels for enterprise application managers.
- Apple/Windows support, with very similar feature and interface parity. Sometimes this is not the case for some cross-platform applications.
- Provide integration for multi-factor authentication (Duo, RSA, etc.)
- Flexible design to support multiple VPN profiles, should you need to manage multiple access profiles.
- Client software updates are automatically deployed from VPN servers to client end-point installs, making it a very elegant solution for non-technical and technical users alike.

Inconvénients

- Successful and reliable VPN access is built upon a robust network and a VPN server configuration. Updates pushed to AnyConnect software provided by the company I work for have caused issues for users periodically. This is not necessarily the fault of Cisco AnyConnect, but rather, an issue with communication and coordination of changes between VPN support personnel and end-users.

If VPN personnel make changes to the VPN server infrastructure that impacts end-users, its important to consider when and how to coordinate those changes so as to minimize the impact and frustration to end-users.

Any connect vpn

Publié le 29/03/2020

I heavily relied on this software of multiple reasons. It never.let me down. If even worked well over my cell data connections.

Avantages

The overall speed and simple setup for a end users connection. When using a VPN for IT needs I find this product is the most reliable for structure ad speed of the connection. I have used other VPN as well and have ran into issues with tunneling. But with this application it has been the less stress causing in the VPN world. Also running my applications from my pc via vpn connection on any connect runs just like you are connected to the original network vs VPN. No lag or delay.

Inconvénients

The gui interface install on the user side could be a bit more user friendly.

Miguel
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy software to download and install, extremely functional when securing private information

Publié le 31/03/2021

I work mostly from home and this software is very easy to use, to download and install. Also, it is secure and has a stable connection. It is suitable for all type of companies especially those that have remote workers. The software gives you a secure connection to work remotely and protect the privacy of the company which should be the main priority of organizations. I strongly recommend this software to companies that are starting out and want to maintain a a secure connection.

Avantages

I use this software on a daily basis to protect my organization's private and sensitive information. I work in the healthcare industry and it is highly important to protect the patient's information. One of the features that I strongly believe helps protect the organization's sensitive information is the two factor authentication when connecting to the company's VPN, making it more secure and protecting the privacy of the company and the patients as well .

Inconvénients

I strongly believe that the software does a fantastic job at protecting the security and privacy of organizations especially when working from home. However, I do feel that login in into the software and connecting to the company's VPN can be very tedious since it has crashed several times during my time frame using the software. Also, I do feel that the software makes my work computer work a little bit slower than usual, maybe this can be improve and optimize.

Brian
  • Secteur d'activité : Réseaux informatiques

Easy to misconfigure

Publié le 29/07/2021

Avantages

It has a ton of features to do whatever we need and is generally a very solid product

Inconvénients

Make sure to test/verify your configurations as it is very easy to allow unintentional access when using the dynamic access policies. The client certificate requirement settings are a bit unintuitive as well.

It is also very frustrating the ASDM client is essentially required to make changes some of the settings such as the DAP policies. The umbrella DNS client built into the AnyConnect mobility client often causes issues requiring restarts of the local system's wifi or even a reboot.

Easy and reliable connectivity with Cisco Anyconnect

Publié le 19/10/2021

Best Cisco Anyconnect which connects world with just a click

Avantages

Work from home has made enormously better by Cisco Anyconnect with his secure ,easy and reliable connectivity remotely anywhere.
It is pretty much used everywhere and people are well aware of it since it’s user friendly. I have been using VPN feature and really it’s very nice and no need to worry about hard tokens which had reduced risk of vulnerability and security breach. Super easy to connect remotely specially in this COVID situation . It has multiple routing options and secured completely .Never observed any disconnecting issues while in meeting over 30+ people

Inconvénients

Only cons is that frequently sometimes it gets disconnected and connected automatically and it will last for few mins until it gets stable.
It probably disturbs the ongoing meetings or calls which makes me feel little annoying else it’s good

Jennifer

Perfect for WFH

Publié le 19/10/2021

Avantages

As a company, we use AnyConnect to be able to work from home using our own internet, so that we can still access the company website, which has been fantastic throughout the pandemic where we had to resort to working from home. AnyConnect is stable and reliable, and easy to use. It is also easy to install and configure for our users, taking just about 5 minutes to fully set up on someone's PC.

Inconvénients

Occasionally AnyConnect can think a user's internet connection is guest wifi and doesn't allow them to connect fully. You have to then disable captive portal detection for this to work. Weirdly only seemed to affect Virgin Media customers. Sometimes it also doesn't remember what connection you last used, and you have to re-type it out - this isn't a major issue as our connection name is simple.

• Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Automatic setup makes for a smooth user experience

Publié le 19/03/2018

Avantages

On the user side, the user-experience is extremely simple: once the client is installed, just enter the VPN server's URL, a username, and a password. Details are saved so that subsequent connections are even simpler, only having to type the password.

This is in contrast with configuration steps for other VPN software that I had to deal with in the past: getting the right port, picking the security protocol, entering a "shared secret", etc. Several pages of instruction are replaced by just a few words.

Connection is fast, and I haven't noticed any effect on bandwidth.

Inconvénients

The AnyConnect client must be installed on all devices that will connect, which could be an issue if some platforms are not supported. However, all mainstream devices have an easy-to-use client.

This ease of use comes at the price of a software license (paid by the service administrators, not the users). When Open Source solutions such as OpenVPN are available, this could be a major drawback.

Gilberto
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Extremely easy to use and reliable

Publié le 07/01/2021

Avantages

I use Anyconnect in different platforms and always works without problem, I use in Android, iOS, Windows, MAC OS, and always is quick to connect include in poor internet connections.

Inconvénients

I can't have different profiles in the desktop version without change the address of the VPN server.

Alternatives envisagées

FortiClient
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

VPN Apps are Notoriously Frustration, but Cisco AnyConnect is Fairly Good

Publié le 08/02/2019

Avantages

AnyConnect is faster and less frustrating than other VPN or remote clients that I've used. Normally, latency, long delays, and repeated attempts to remotely complete a task are the norm, but I've had very little of that with AnyConnect. And, when I do encounter it, it's often the fault of my (often spotty) remote Internet connection. It's not reasonable to blame AnyConnect for bad, slow, or unreliable Internet. When my connection is decent, it doesn't let me down.

Inconvénients

I'm always concerned about information security when I'm using these kinds of clients. They're often done from insecure Wifi when traveling. I'd love to learn more about what Cisco has put in place to ensure that none of the information or work completed gets compromised.

Arunabho
  • Secteur d'activité : Réseaux informatiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A much needed app for working from home

Publié le 13/07/2020

Great

Avantages

Once set up, it can connect to your office network at startup automatically and unlike vpn services, it doesnt toggle speeds.

Inconvénients

Configuring the settings might be overwhelming with all the technicalities and no easy to use guide, but once its set up, its definitely well worth it.

Jotish
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

Cisco AnyConnect Review

Publié le 10/05/2021

Decent experience. Any flap in the connectivity and it just reconnects automatically.

Avantages

Easy to set up and very lightweight app. User friendly UI.

Inconvénients

Inability to store or have a history of connections

Scott

Easy to use VPN solution

Publié le 31/01/2018

Secure VPN Solution for your workforce

Avantages

This is a easy to use VPN solution. It can be setup in a matter of minutes for the most basic of connections and get users VPNing into your infrastructure. But it can accomodate the most demanding users too. The client is very robust traversing a multitude of different NAT and Firewall combinations to make a stable connection back to your corporate office. They offer support for all of the major operating systems including Linux, Mac, Windows, Android and iOS. It has become one of the most common VPN clients in use today.

Inconvénients

Can be a little pricey to maintain software maintenance on. Requires an ASA device to be an endpoint for the VPN and to my knowledge there is no virtual ASA available.

Meliksah
  • Secteur d'activité : Électronique grand public
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

The application that brings office network to my home and allows me work at home

Publié le 06/09/2019

What is to be expected from a VPN application? That it must have low delay and high bandwidth. That's pretty much it, no configuration or customization or UI is neccesary. The user needs a simple button and that's it and that's what AnyConnect offers just fine. I connect to company network to use our GPU Server even when I am at home and I don't feel any delay or lag at all. It does the job just great.

Avantages

It provides low ping, high bandwidth, very simple yet job doer user interface with simple and single connect button. These are all I need.

Inconvénients

There's nothing I dislike, it does the job just fine. There's something I had trouble with but it's about the other application rather than AnyConnect. When I used MS Office applications with AnyConnect, Excel sheets often crashed.

Kathy
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

VPN Necessity

Publié le 16/07/2020

When working from home, we have to use Cisco AnyConnect to connect to our company's VPN network. I'm not a fan of the GUI or lack of usability but when there is a strong connection, I only have to connect once and it just goes into the background. I do like the automatic re-connection whenever it loses connection.

Avantages

On a good day, Cisco AnyConnect manages to connect me to one of our VPN channels for the entirety of my workday. I do like that it automatically connects and tells you the status in a thinner window. Once you do it the first time, it's not too hard to connect with this tool.

Inconvénients

I don't like the GUI--too austere, tiny windows with small fields and a terribly underwhelming and indistinguishable color scheme. When my company made the switch to have everyone WFH, suddenly our VPN network had to split off into 3 channels to be able to accommodate everyone and boy, it was slow during the first month. I wish there was a message on the window reciting the stats of which channel is best to connect to for faster speeds.

Tom

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Solid product for secure remote access

Publié le 23/09/2020

Overall the product has been very successful for us and provides our end users with a relatively easy to use product for secure connectivity.

Avantages

We can easily deploy VPN to all of our users either from our VPN headend or manually. It allows easy integration with our 2FA solution and offers modular install of desired components.

Inconvénients

Sometimes there are reasons it won't connect as expected and does not give an indication as to the reason. Working with support often has language barriers that make troubleshooting more difficult.