Cisco AnyConnect

Un VPN pour sécuriser l'accès à distance

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

892 avis

Oscar
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

AnyConnect - Best VPN Client

Publié le 20/08/2021

It has worked quite well for us, it is much more stable than using Meraki and the end user has fewer problems.

Avantages

It is the simplest tool for the end user.
And for administrators, it is the one that gives us the most confidence for a secure connection to the organization.
Additional soon it will also be able to be used with Meraki, we liked this news a lot.

Inconvénients

In the new versions it is no longer compatible with the ISR4000 and is only supported on ASA and Firepower.
I think this is a disadvantage, since it forces you to purchase a separate device for remote connection.

Cisco Meraki

Pourquoi passer à Cisco AnyConnect

It has been the most reliable and easy-to-use option for our users. The cost is not much and for the home office it has turned out to be an indispensable and reliable tool.
Melanie
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

Used as Remote Employee

Publié le 02/08/2022

Using Cisco AnyConnect allows me to work remotely and securely from any where. I am able to access files and shared drives easily and can trust that they are being transmitted securely.

Avantages

I use this software most regularly to connect to my organization's VPN. I work remotely full time and use the VPN to access shared drives, files, and portals. It is simple to connect and saves the VPN path so I do not have to type it each time. My favorite thing about this software is its ease of use.

Inconvénients

I do not find any of the elements of the software difficult to use.

Nikki
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Any Connect

Publié le 15/06/2022

Avantages

I thought that the integration went relatively well.

Inconvénients

This takes a alot of bandwidth, especially when used with a vpn

Nachiket
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Cisco AnyConnect - Best Remote Connection software for Corporates

Publié le 28/04/2022

My overall experience with Cisco AnyConnect has been really good. I use it daily to connect with the company's private networks to access sensitive data which is not accessible through usual networks. As a part of the Product team at ZS, we deploy certain applications on production servers that cannot be accessed without connecting with the company VPN. Cisco AnyConnect has great auto-connection capabilities in case one of the available WiFI connections faces an issue.

Avantages

The best thing I like about Cisco AnyConnect is that it can connect with all available company VPN networks in minimal time using available network connections. The icon is embedded in the taskbar and requires only the VPN network name, username, and password to connect with the VPN network. Also, Wifi for ZS is routed through Cisco AnyConnect. So in case there are two saved networks active at a time with the VPN on, and the network currently linked becomes inactive due to unforeseen circumstances, CIsco AnyConnect automatically connects with the other network and re-establishes the connection to the VPN. This is all without any manual interference, and is simple great!

Inconvénients

There are minimal issues with Cisco AnyConnect. Sometimes, it does not recognize the presence of mobile networks and there is no way to establish a WiFi connection without restarting the system and hoping that it works fine. This becomes a major roadblock, especially in times of urgent client meetings where virtual presence is mandatory.

• Secteur d'activité : Génie civil

Simple and powerful VPN tool

Publié le 29/06/2022

It's a great and powerful tool for VPN in a professional environment.

Avantages

I have been using AnyConnect since I started working remotely due to the pandemic in March of 2020. I never have had any issues with it. It is fast, the UI is simple and straight-forward. It just works. It works with DUO 2-factor authentication which is great.

Inconvénients

For my case specifically, I have to re-connect every 24 hours, which can be a little annoying because I tend to leave my work computer on during the work week so I don't have to re-open everything where I left off. If I get disconnected from the VPN, it will exit out of all of my windows explorer windows so I have to be aware of that before I stop working for the day that I don't forget any windows I left open.

Scott
  • Secteur d'activité : Automatisation industrielle

Effective protection for remote PC's

Publié le 29/06/2022

I have had very good luck and am able to safely use public wifi with this product. I like that I can safely log in and then use local laptop software in public places without the hacking threat on high!

Avantages

We primarily use AnyConnect to enter our network from outside the company firewall. The tool creates a secure VPN link to allow us to work remotely or in a public place with safety to prevent bad actors from gaining entry. It is very easy to use, which is important because it is deployed to all users carry laptops.

Inconvénients

Really it works nearly every time I use it, and I have never had a security breach while using the software.

Christopher

Telecommuting made easy

Publié le 14/07/2022

Avantages

With Covid forcing a lot of our staff remotely, this gave us the opportunity to connect remotely to our secure networks. This enable us to work seamlessly from our homes or our work PC's. We felt safe using this product no matter how sensitive the wok flow was.

Inconvénients

There is sometimes an issue where the the software states it is connected but it would force you back to the login screen. After a 2nd login in seems to work as intended.

Alex
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Gets the job done, still learning

Publié le 28/07/2022

Overall I've had no issues with this.

Avantages

It's easy to use once you get set up and is fairly easy to use.

Inconvénients

It's hard to set up and can be difficult to use when you first use this.

Amber
  • Secteur d'activité : Services à la personne et aux familles

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Caseworker Cisco Review

Publié le 24/06/2022

Good, I am not worried about the personal information of my clients being compromised.

Avantages

It is quick to connect to the internet and send login request to my work phone for login approval.

Inconvénients

I have not had any issues with this software.

Jigyasa Kataria

Anyconnect - Easy Connect

Publié le 28/06/2022

Avantages

It is user-friendly. Easy to setup.
Using it on daily basis. Great VPN.

Inconvénients

I do not seee much of drawbacks of this tool. It's easy to use once setup.

Chirag
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

Stable VPN with Cisco AnyConnect

Publié le 07/04/2021

We love using Cisco AnyConnect. It is trouble-free. If someone has troubles, we can do logging with it and determine where the issues are. Typically the uses are with home networks' instability rather than the software itself. The one thing Cisco can improve on is their customer support, and having account reps follow up with customers routinely.

Avantages

Stability is marvelous. We started using Cisco AnyConnect 1+ years ago before the pandemic and had enough licenses to support the entire company. Our VPN was rock solid. When pandemic hit and we asked staff to work from home, every single person adjusted very well and were very pleased with the stability of their VPN connection.

Inconvénients

Customer support is not the best. Fortunately, the Cisco ASA hardware and Cisco AnyConnect VPN software works so well that we didn't have to call customer support much at all. When we did call, we got limited information that required us to research more and then call support with our findings.

Gabe

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A solid VPN client platform for technical and non-technical alike

Publié le 06/02/2018

Enterprise-class product for VPN access to maintain productivity and security from remote or insecure network locations.

Avantages

- Stable software that is polished and minimalist.
- Vendor-supported software; If you have problems, Cisco offers enterprise-level technical support channels for enterprise application managers.
- Apple/Windows support, with very similar feature and interface parity. Sometimes this is not the case for some cross-platform applications.
- Provide integration for multi-factor authentication (Duo, RSA, etc.)
- Flexible design to support multiple VPN profiles, should you need to manage multiple access profiles.
- Client software updates are automatically deployed from VPN servers to client end-point installs, making it a very elegant solution for non-technical and technical users alike.

Inconvénients

- Successful and reliable VPN access is built upon a robust network and a VPN server configuration. Updates pushed to AnyConnect software provided by the company I work for have caused issues for users periodically. This is not necessarily the fault of Cisco AnyConnect, but rather, an issue with communication and coordination of changes between VPN support personnel and end-users.

If VPN personnel make changes to the VPN server infrastructure that impacts end-users, its important to consider when and how to coordinate those changes so as to minimize the impact and frustration to end-users.

• Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau

A VPN Client That Just Works

Publié le 20/02/2019

Cisco AnyConnect has provided our users with an easy solution for securely connecting to the corporate LAN. I've found that Cisco's TAC group has also done a good job of supporting the product on the rare occasion when an issue does pop up. Overall, this is the perfect solution for our company: you're hardly aware that the product is even running and the support of the application by Cisco has given us nothing but confidence with its use within an enterprise environment.

Avantages

I've used the Cisco AnyConnect VPN client over the last 10 years while also managing AnyConnect client-to-site configurations on ASAs. Both as a user and administrator, the product is straight-forward: through a few easy and well-documented steps, the VPN configuration is created leaving the client to simply login via the GUI which will provide them with the appropriate release and version of AnyConnect for their OS. Whether they're on a Mac, PC, or their mobile device, the process and use of AnyConnect to access our corporate network is easy and transparent for the non-technical user which means less time spent teaching and troubleshooting.

Inconvénients

Around a year ago, I worked with users and also personally experienced issues following a Windows update. Cisco TAC was able to work with us on changes to the .xml profile and get us up and running. 99% of the time, the product works fine. On the rare occasion that there are issues, more meaningful error messages would aid in determining root cause.

Ivan

Cisco AnyConnect review

Publié le 23/09/2020

We do have a lot of users accessing multiple environments. With Cisco we are able to easily differentiate who has access to what.

Avantages

It's very simple and easy to use. Token management has a really good and intuitive design. You have everything explained in details.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it can act up and disconnect, however it has the auto-reconnect function so it doesn't pose any major issues.

8x8 X Series

Logiciel antérieur

8x8 X Series

Pourquoi passer à Cisco AnyConnect

Since it offers much more options compared to the other products
Irfan
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

An undefined Security Agent for Security.....

Publié le 09/03/2020

this solution is excellent for small and large scale organization, amizing services with feature, we are using it from all over the world with best security of end point users.

Avantages

This product is very high Security for endpoint agent used for multiple service that are been used in security to protect the Infrastructure of any organization for any type of Operating System platform as well as phone OS and only Chrome OS Browser its bunch of truly security for endpoint users as well as VPN Connectivity.

Pricing.
threat management not so good and one management agent hanged then your VPN solution is just crashed

Pourquoi choisir Cisco AnyConnect

we are unable to handle security of VPN clients, those are increasing day by day also management of all endpoint users, therefore we study and then select this one to resolve our VPN related issues

Logiciel antérieur

Pourquoi passer à Cisco AnyConnect

high security Brand name wold wide.
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The VPN you need (if you need VPN)

Publié le 10/04/2020

Any frustrations I've ever had with AnyConnect have been due to user error - nothing about the software itself. It's a minimal pop-up window that helps me log in and make a secure connection to get my work files. After using it for a while, it becomes habit just like anything else. I don't know what it's like as an administrator, but as a user I'm fully satisfied.

Avantages

I don't fully understand the intricacies of VPN, but I trust our organization's IT team since they say we need it. VPN lets me get the files I need from our organization's server when I'm at home, and I have to say AnyConnect makes it easy to do so. You're just a few clicks away, and it reminds you if you've disconnected after a long period of inactivity or shutting your computer off. I don't have any experience with another VPN client, but I can't imagine it being much easier than this from a user perspective.

Inconvénients

VPN is one of those things everyone finds annoying - but they don't complain about having to login into their Facebook account. It's pretty much the same number of clicks, except you can't auto-save your password (otherwise what's the point of logging in for security reasons?) It's one more thing to remember, sure, but we learn to remember the important processes that help us get our work done.

SHIVAM
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits pharmaceutiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Awesome tool to stay connected with work !!

Publié le 21/11/2019

Overall the experience has been great and helpful. The best part is that is connects automatically which saves tremendous amount of time. In case you don't want to use it, simply press the disconnect button and it gets disabled. Very easy to use and with very simple guidelines anyone can use it.

Avantages

This tool is most definitely a blessing where you can stay connected with your work even while at home or travelling. It fast and very secure. It has the VPN feature which uses a trusted internet connection to log into the work network. I have used this while travelling as well. It also has a system scan tool which checks if the system is compliant and allows access to the network accordingly. It is able to connect automatically once you log in to you computer as long as there is internet access. This software has been really help during urgent situations at workplace so one can help the team remotely as well.

Inconvénients

Not too much of a cons but something that can possibly be improved is that once in a while (once is every 3-4 months) when at the work network the application will try to connect as well. This problem is typically resolved by either turning on and off your internet and or restarting your computer.

• Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Reliable service to connect remotely

Publié le 16/09/2020

Great software, secure, and takes seconds to login and access your network.

Avantages

We use Cisco AnyConnect to connect securely to our server while working remotely from home. It is so easy to connect using their Duo Mobile app and software on your computer. Takes a matter of seconds with your log-in information and a generated confirmation code from your mobile app to type in on your computer cisco software log-in.

Inconvénients

Honestly nothing bad to say about this software. Perhaps there are more features to Cisco AnyConnect, but in regard to security and connecting remotely, it is so simple and easy.

• Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Any connect vpn

Publié le 29/03/2020

I heavily relied on this software of multiple reasons. It never.let me down. If even worked well over my cell data connections.

Avantages

The overall speed and simple setup for a end users connection. When using a VPN for IT needs I find this product is the most reliable for structure ad speed of the connection. I have used other VPN as well and have ran into issues with tunneling. But with this application it has been the less stress causing in the VPN world. Also running my applications from my pc via vpn connection on any connect runs just like you are connected to the original network vs VPN. No lag or delay.

Inconvénients

The gui interface install on the user side could be a bit more user friendly.

Wendy
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very useful for external computer use at home for work!

Publié le 20/01/2022

Really really pleased with this tool! A must have for everyone who needs to work remotely and not have to go into work to use the work computer as it allows you to get your work interface with the VPN. Definitely a must have! It is very easy to install and use. Highly highly recommend!

Avantages

I use this tool to allow me to work remotely at home, which has been very convenient, especially during the COVID pandemic/surge. With this tool, it basically mimics your computer as a work computer so you are able to do all your work assignments from home. There is an added security for logging on so no one else can accidentally load this on your computer. I HIGHLY recommend this tool as we use this a lot at Stanford. It allows me to finish my clinic notes at home by logging on remotely.

Inconvénients

Sometimes, the software has to be updated in order for to log on, however, there is always an automatic update search that lets me know when I need to update. There is also an option to defer the update and still log on if you are in rush. So honestly, I cannot complain about this software.

jimmy
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés

Cisco AnyConnect review

Publié le 30/05/2021

Cisco Anyconnect is pretty easy to install on OS image and push through manage engine(deployment software).

Avantages

Cisco AnyConnect works pretty well with Cisco Firewall/VPN . It has a pretty trusty interface with easy client deployment and push updates. It also works on MacOS. That is a plus.

Inconvénients

Cisco AnyConnect typically matches the firmware version of the firewall It forces IT to deploy a new client version when the FW firmware is updated.

Pourquoi choisir Cisco AnyConnect

Migrated the Sonic wall firewall to Cisco FW

Pourquoi passer à Cisco AnyConnect

We run a Cisco shop. AP, routers , switches and phones are Cisco.
Miguel
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy software to download and install, extremely functional when securing private information

Publié le 31/03/2021

I work mostly from home and this software is very easy to use, to download and install. Also, it is secure and has a stable connection. It is suitable for all type of companies especially those that have remote workers. The software gives you a secure connection to work remotely and protect the privacy of the company which should be the main priority of organizations. I strongly recommend this software to companies that are starting out and want to maintain a a secure connection.

Avantages

I use this software on a daily basis to protect my organization's private and sensitive information. I work in the healthcare industry and it is highly important to protect the patient's information. One of the features that I strongly believe helps protect the organization's sensitive information is the two factor authentication when connecting to the company's VPN, making it more secure and protecting the privacy of the company and the patients as well .

Inconvénients

I strongly believe that the software does a fantastic job at protecting the security and privacy of organizations especially when working from home. However, I do feel that login in into the software and connecting to the company's VPN can be very tedious since it has crashed several times during my time frame using the software. Also, I do feel that the software makes my work computer work a little bit slower than usual, maybe this can be improve and optimize.

Waldemar
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

Cisco AnyConnect - a secure and reliable VPN gateway

Publié le 14/03/2022

Overall extremely positive experience, Cisco AnyConnect does what it is supposed to do, it is a secure VPN gateway utilizing MFA and auto-reconnect and it is a must-have piece of software for anyone seeking to easily secure the access to their applications or sharepoint locations. The program is extremely quick when it comes to authentication and well optimized when it comes to system resource utilization.

Avantages

Cisco Anyconnect provides swift and secure network access regardless of users location. Within our organization we utilize it mainly for external connections. Cisco AnyConnect was a life-saver during the pandemic period where majority of our company had to swiftly adjust to a new remote work-model. We found Cisco AnyConnect with it's lightweight design and user-friendly interface to be a perfect tool for the job. Embedded multi-factor authentication functionality and auto-connect features really make the VPN shine.

Inconvénients

I have been utilizing Cisco AnyConnect for over two years at this point, and I am yet to find any issues with the software.

Bruno
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Best and most stable VPN solution I've used so far

Publié le 29/10/2020

My experience with AnyConnect has been great and it really helped me a lot during this period when I'm working from home, but I need to be connected to the company's secure network to be able to access the internal tools.
I can work from anywhere, needing only an available wifi network and my laptop.
With just 1 click I am already in a secure connection and with access to all the internal tools I need.
Another extremely high quality software developed by Cisco.

Avantages

AnyConnect is a very easy to use application.
Its configuration and usability are simple due to the clean and intuitive interface.
I can connect with the security of an encrypted connection from any internet network with just 1 click.
The application does not disconnect easily, which allows you to work smoothly and without connection problems.

Inconvénients

I can't see any weaknesses from the user's point of view.
If I had to point out something, it would be about the very few times that the application disconnected during use and did not issue any alerts, however this has only happened to me 1 time so far.

Ravinder
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques

Cisco AnyConnet - A reliable and safe VPN service

Publié le 28/04/2020

We are happy with the product so far. Work from home and from client locations has become an easy task with this software.

Avantages

We use Cisco AnyConnect to connect our office laptop to the corporate network so that we can access corporate network sites and servers without any hassle while working from home or any remote location at the client site. It is easy to set up a VPN service and the connection is reliable and secure. Using this tool, our IT system can track endpoint behavior in a better manner. The tool provides security against viruses, malware, rogue websites, and other online threats. It can easily be integrated with other 2-factor authentication tools to provide enhanced security. Installation and configuration of the software are easy and user interface is quite simple to use.

Inconvénients

The prices are on the higher side, but the tool is worth the investment. Other features such as one click-connection, storing login details would be advantageous. It shows error in connection sometimes.