5 avis

ScreenFlow

Screen recording and video editing platform

4,8 /5 (5 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Support client
  • Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
5 avis
Stephen J.
  • Secteur d'activité: E-learning
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

So much right, some stuff wrong.

Publié le 07/07/2020

Avantages

I've used ScreenFlow for about 10 years now, and I think it's the best option on the Mac. It's powerful enough to handle most tasks and I even find myself stretching it to do some simple video editing from time to time. All in all, it's a great product and if you do any amount of screen casting on the Mac, it's a must buy.

Inconvénients

Well... It's buggy. It will crash randomly after long recording. Nesting videos can be a nightmare, the clips do not behave intuitively. After you figure out the quirks, it is manageable.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

More robust editing than free screenshare tools...

Publié le 14/09/2020

I have a small YouTube channel where I share technical how-tos. I also share walkthroughs and instructions with employees and contractors. This works much better for the more elaborate, and sensitive videos as I can edit out passwords, names etc which free tools like Loom don't allow you to do yet.

Avantages

I work in IT and am constantly sending instructions to contractors, or clients. Some of the free options are great, but lack in the editing functions that Screenflow just knocks out of the park. You can overlay music so walkthroughs are less dry and awkward, and add click effects or Zooms to specific parts of the video. You can also use blur tools to block out API keys, passwords, or any other sensitive information that may have otherwise made its way into your tutorial/walkthrough.

Inconvénients

Not a huge userbase, but support is still relatively easy to find online when there's something new I'm trying to accomplish. The app's interface is almost too simple, but after a short time, you get used to where things are. Overall, still very happy with this software.

Jorge edel A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Screen recording with great editor

Publié le 04/12/2020

Avantages

One the most advance screen recorder that also comes with a great editor

Inconvénients

Only available for mac and some plugins don't work like in fcpx

Matt E.
  • Secteur d'activité: Cabinets médicaux
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best screen capture/video capture tool

Publié le 22/01/2021

Been using it for close to 8yrs now. Super handy with creating tutorials or just general video editing.

Avantages

Super lightweight. Super fast. Exports video files smaller than expensive production level software I have with the same editing. Very quick to do any editing with.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it is hard to remember how to assign the effects, but once you realize it is very easy. Wish they had better voice-over tools.

Lori R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Photographie
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Essential to my online courses

Publié le 14/04/2021

ScreenFlow is an essential part of my online education program from recording presentations and course modules to short quick tips. Sometimes I use only the slides, others I film myself with slides, and other times, just myself. I have also used it to capture instructional videos while using my iPhone. Selecting between each of these options is very easy and so is editing. I use the program daily when I'm creating educational content for my subscribers.

Avantages

ScreenFlow is easy to use whether I'm recording my computer screen, myself, or my iPhone screen. With a little instruction and practice, it's easy to combine videos and audio within the software that you'd like to add to your screen capture recording. When filming yourself with slides, it's easy to move yourself to different areas of the slides in the recording.

Inconvénients

There have been glitches from time to time where my recording disappeared or didn't save. I feel like these bugs have been corrected for the most part. I also save all raw files to my computer as well as exporting the edited version so that nothing is lost.