Camtasia

Outil d'enregistrement d'écran, de création vidéo et d'édition

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

109 options de logiciels métiers disponibles

Rogelio A.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great video editing software perfect for tutorials

Publié le 01/07/2021

I've been using this for so long I forgot. Camtasia has improved a lot and it replaced my video editing software. I use to make tutorials for my clients and this helps me create them in a professional way and make adjustments super quick.
I have a maintenance contract that may require more training from their agents. I had to explain a problem 3 times to finally have someone to watch over me. I was treated like a regular joe when I am paying a support contract. The third guy really replied and followed me up. The first 2 guys didn't even care much.

Avantages

it's aimed to videotutorial creators. Easy to use, fast to edit videos, very comfortable to work with

Inconvénients

Some details like the fonts outlines that end up as little boxes around each letter and some features that should work better like the templates to have all the fonts and colors on the whole project... well that doesn't work.

Muhammad I.
  • Secteur d'activité: Design graphique

As a YouTuber and a Freelancer you need Camtasia Software

Publié le 04/08/2021

I was not an expert in video editing and started using Camtasia. And now I am a graphic designer and still, I am using Camtasia because of its highly friendly interface.
I used to create videos for my youtube channel, for my Facebook page, and for my clients. Each time Camtasia is going to help me a lot. I can create an intro I want, simply by using Camtasia templates. I can edit video without hesitation of lagging problem.
But I don't like its loading time, It often used to take too much time while exporting a video, uploading a video on youtube, or doing sharing with Camtasia.
But I am expecting that the Camtasias team is working on this and it is going to resolve very soon.

Avantages

The best thing I like about Camtasia is the savings project as a file. You can stop working on your project anytime you want and may reopen it whenever you wish to continue. It is not going to crash like other cheap software. Once you complete your project, You can export this in any format which you want.
I like this feature because I am a freelancer and I used to work on 2 to e projects same time. Sometimes I need to stop my first project and need to continue another project. Here Camtasia saved project will help me a lot and it is never going to troubleshoot or crash.
You may import hundred of videos and it is never going to lag even a little bit. It is also going to work smoothly also on small systems e.g having 4GB ram or low on Hard disk-like 70GB.

Inconvénients

Opening software takes too much time but it's okay, But there is no sense of loading again when I am going to opening my saved project. I like the software too much but I wish that the Camtasia team should have a look at this and need to improve this one. I can't afford so much patience that I will use to wait while it's being opening.
Another thing I want to mention here, It has limited access to templates. There should be an option of importing custom templates. The quantity of icons in the media library is also limited although there is an option of downloading from techsmith website but i am unable to do so.

Paul M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Art/artisanat

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Has been indispensible in creating my new video series

Publié le 01/09/2021

I just finished an intensive 6-months project using Camtasia for editing a 30+ hour educational videos series for artists.

I had used Camtasia casually for 7-8 years , for fairly small projects, so this was a big step up in my requirements. My timeline generally started with 3 video feeds (3 angles on my work table), a separate audio feed, and Powerpoint slides, then I'd layer in special effects, annotations, and other items. I did have to upgrade my hardware so it could keep up (including an SSD drive) but the software did amazingly well.

Since I had been using Camtasia for other work projects for several years, and I've seen improvements in each upgrade. They still put a lot of effort into improving the product.

I'm very happy with my results - my videos look professional and well put together. With over 30 hours of video content, it would be easy for the series to become boring, but I can switch camera angles, add transitions, annotations, and other elements which keep it fresh and interesting.

I have no hesitation in recommending Camtasia.

Avantages

The product seems to be honed in to provide the features that are critical to non-professional video editors. Ease of use is great, and it has all the features I need to create professional videos

Inconvénients

A few bugs have popped up here and there, but they've been fixed quickly. I wish it were a little easier to mix in multiple video angles

Cristhian josue J.
  • Secteur d'activité: Design

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Camtasia, the ideal suite for students and businesses

Publié le 04/09/2021

I like Camtasia to edit and create simple videos focused on brands and students because it allows us to create interesting and didactic audiovisuals, this video editor fulfills that function very well, but when developing a major production project, I would not even bother to open this software, because I know previously it will not help me.

The price is very affordable and I highly recommend this video editor if you want to create school projects or aimed at a work group, from there on out it would not be the best option.

Avantages

Camtasia is a really simple video editor, I like how it works, I like what it can do, but above all, I like that it leaves you to create videos in such simple and easy ways, Camtasia seems to be focused on the beginner user, or the one who wants to do simple and good quality videos.

In my opinion, this is a very good first video editor for those who want to enter the world of post-production and audiovisual development, its price is accessible and that is exactly what makes this my first suggestion to any beginner.

Inconvénients

Camtasia is very simple, the features that make it an excellent video editor make it a software that doesn't meet the needs of all the projects we may have in mind, not to mention the post-production of some long footage, we couldn't get something elaborate with the native resources of this video editor.

If you're an intermediate or advanced experienced editor, I wouldn't recommend this software, as it will probably just stop your workflow and won't meet your needs.

Will G.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Camtasia is mission critical tool for creators of video/gif training materials.

Publié le 28/06/2021

Camtasia was simple to set up, is fairly intuitive and fun to use. Because I create training videos and gifs, Camtasia's annotation tools are amazing. If you mark up screen recordings, use Camtasia. You'll save minutes to hours on every single video you create.

Avantages

Camtasia wins for several reasons. They make it easy to capture screen recordings, easy to script and record VO, and provide great standard annotation tools. Other video editing tools like Premier or Video Studio don't offer annotation/markup options out of the box. This one feature has made Camtasia worth the ticket price.

Inconvénients

The software seems to lock up and crash periodically. This is frustrating and I likely would have left...but the annotation and recording tools are so amazing that they outweigh this problem.

Michael Z.
  • Secteur d'activité: Édition

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

All I need for screen recording and simple videos

Publié le 29/06/2021

Camtasia is very handy for me. It allows me to work fast. For complex video editing, I do use editing software like Premiere Pro in conjunction with Camtasia. For simpler projects, the functionality of Camtasia is all I need.

Avantages

Camtasia allows me to capture screen actions in a very reliable way. I am using it on the Windows and MacOS platform. For simpler videos, it is very handy that Camtasia has video editing functionality built in. Its collection of lower thirds, intros and outros is helpful, too.

Inconvénients

One of the most important functionalities in video editing is Ripple Delete. Camtasia's implementation of this function does not work well. If you have any track that does not have material directly at your point of cut, then this track will not be processed by ripple delete. The result is that your tracks are out of sync.

Andrea M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Automobile
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés

My Go-To Software for Capturing and Editing Video

Publié le 29/09/2021

My overall experience with Camtasia has been extremely positive. I love the ability to separate audio and video tracks at the touch of a button. That feature has come in handy more times than I can count. And unlike other video editors I have worked with, Camtasia just works as I expect it to every time.

Avantages

Camtasia is my go-to software for all things video, and also for audio. Its versatility and ease of use have any other software of this kind beat in my opinion. I can record a video or import video from almost any source and edit it quickly to produce final clips that I can then export and drop into an eLearning course, publish online or use in communication. If I could only have one program for handling video, Camtasia would be my choice every time.

Inconvénients

I am hard-pressed to think of anything that I don't like about Camtasia. It does what it does very well without any fuss. The only thing I can say is that there is a lot going on on the screen with Camtasia and I have found it difficult to use on only a laptop screen at times. It is best used on a desktop screen or second monitor.

Oladipo A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Médias de diffusion
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Video Editing Camtasia

Publié le 06/10/2021

In my overall experience in the world of video editing, camtasia has proving to be reliable and steady in its software features and qualities.

Avantages

Camtasia is a software used for screen recordings and video editing.

It has very good features with its user- friendly interface which males video editing easy and simple.

It is the software used in my work place to edit videos that are posted on our social media handles, and so far, its been the best video editing software given us the highest quality of video needed.

It is very easy to learn for new users and beginners who wants to venture into video editing.

It has a mobile version and a free trial version for anyone who might be doubting its capabilities.

Inconvénients

It has the issue of constant crashing and bugs which also happens to other video editing softwares. Moreover, its advantages are much more than its disadvantages.

Shubham V.
  • Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle

Easy to use Recording Video

Publié le 24/07/2021

I am satisfied with screen recording, video making and video editing feature.

Avantages

It's easy to use and learn for beginner who don't know how to screen record. You can also edit the video with the help of camtasia.

Inconvénients

For video editing purpose, It has less effect and i wish camtasia add more effect but overall i am satisfied.

Chris G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Assurance

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easiest and best tools if you want to capture your screen and record videos with the same...

Publié le 27/08/2021

Overall, I've had a great experience with Camtasia. I've used it for a few years now and really don't need anything else to create the videos I need for customers and our support teams.

Avantages

It easy to get started recording and editing your videos. I can record my screen and myself at the same time without having to use extra equipment. It's great.

Inconvénients

Some of the prebuilt templates are a little "cheesy" and I personally wouldn't use them. Also, like any software, it can take a little getting used to.

Daniel T.

Camtasia Review

Publié le 29/12/2020

I use Camtasia to record and create professional training video for my courses, webinars, and for post-production recorded Zoom live session. It’s very easy to create another similar video, using templates, video placeholders or simply copy-paste an existing project and replace existing media with a new one.

It is less feature-rich than Adobe Premiere, but you can’t beat its simplicity.

Also, TechSmith delivers amazing support tutorials to help you learn how to use the platform.

Avantages

Camtasia is very easy to use and has enough features to make your video looks professional.

Has templates and video placeholders that are very useful when you create similar videos.

It has quite a few video effects.

It has auto sound normalizer and noise reduction (is not perfect, but it helps).

Camtasia comes with a Screen Recorder that is integrated with the editor. After recording, you have the option to auto create a Camtasia project and add the recorded video to it.

Can capture mouse and you can edit it later (like size or hide it). Camtasia also smooth the mouse movements.

You can explain better some topics using text overlay (very easy to create, extend, or add effects).

Supports green screen.

It’s easy to import video and photos created in other application.

You can post videos directly to YouTube from within the application.

Inconvénients

Sometimes I need to be exact when cutting and splicing a video or audio and I miss one or two steps of zooming-out the media.

The software was freezing on a laptop without a graphics card (rarely).

Camtasia doesn’t have the possibility to change the editing speed. But I managed to do it using a workaround: changing the media speed and before exporting don’t forget to change it back to normal.

For a long video, rendering takes a lot.

Audio processing is a bit limited (for more control you should use another tool like Audacity)

If you hear that Camtasia can import PowerPoint slides, don’t be too enthusiast about that, it will import them as photos only. Doesn’t import/replicate any effect or text.

Sven K.

Amazing Videosoftware Camtasia

Publié le 11/03/2021

Overall, I'm happy that Camtasia was recommended to me. I have super-equipped software that I can use to create all of my videos and audios as an online course developer. Uploading to video platforms is also really quick and easy. It is a lot of fun to take pictures with the green screen and then display a news studio. Camtasia makes my job easier for me.

Avantages

There are many functions and they are very intuitive. I was a beginner and quickly found success with my first beautiful video. You can merge many tracks for pictures, Power Point, music and speech. Videos and audios can be edited very nicely. Cutting is also very easy with the functions. There are plenty of ready-made templates in the internal library. Any format can also be imported from the computer. Price and performance are absolutely appropriate. I have signed a maintenance contract and can use the latest version with better and better functions every year. Great.

Inconvénients

I found the many setting options a little difficult at the beginning. It took something to recognize the changes when attitudes were different.

A help display with a hint would be good if you create an intro, for example, and fill in the data. Kind of an indication that it is to be saved for further, later videos.

The result is very large files that I have moved to external hard drives. Importing them from there was cumbersome but feasible.

• Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Facile strumento di registrazione ed editing: adatto sia ai beginner che ai pro

Publié le 13/05/2021

Il programma è molto semplice da usare, ma non per questo amatoriale: al contrario, permette di ottenere video professionali, anche partendo da una competenza base di editing video. Ho molto apprezzato l'ampia e completa sezione video tutorial presente sul sito techsmith.com, che permette di acquisire competenze avanzate.

Avantages

Ho iniziato ad usare Camtasia senza aver mai fatto editing video professionale, con un background da grafico web.
Devo dire che l'organizzazione dell'interfaccia che permette di registrare lo schermo ed editare i contenuti è molto semplice e intuitiva, con funzionalità analoghe ad altri software di grafica e fotoritocco.
Ho trovato molto evidente la modalità di registrazione dello schermo, e l'editing del video, per la maggior parte 'drag and drop'. Ho molto apprezzato la possibilità di catturare tutto ciò che accade sullo schermo del PC, compreso il mouse: il movimento di quest'ultimo può essere modificato in fase di editing conferendo al video un aspetto davvero professionale.

Inconvénients

Durante l'utilizzo di Camtasia 2020 ho riscontrato dei punti deboli, che sono sono stati corretti con la versione 2021: non è possibile salvare in rete le risorse media (difetto risolto con un maggior controllo e personalizzazione delle risorse remote); gestione difficoltosa dei gruppi di elementi (anche questo aspetto è stato migliorato nella versione 2021). Ho inoltre notato che è preferibile utilizzare un secondo monitor per scollegare il canvas dalla timeline e agire su entrambe con maggior facilità.
Alcune parti dell'interfaccia non sono molto efficaci, e avrei preferito un numero maggiore di shortcut.

Mirza R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Génie mécanique ou industriel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

More than just a screen recording software

Publié le 20/06/2021

Camtasia has made it easy to screen record, edit and upload videos all in one place. The ease of is really great. This is a one stop do it all type of software. You can add your own videos in addition to you screen recording too. The end quality of the product delivered by Camtasia is worth investing in it. If you're on the fence about it and need a push to get it, I definitely recommend it.

Avantages

Camtasia is really easy to use even for beginners. There are lot of tutorials available on the Camtasia website to get started on the software. There are inbuilt video editing features or drop downs that make video editing a breeze. The screen capture feature is amazing and trouble free. All you need is a microphone and a screen to get started. Various pre-built animations can be added into your video to quicken the editing process. Video export options are also available to save videos in the desired format.

Inconvénients

There is a very small learning curve that new users might find annoying at first but its ease of use becomes natural after a while. There are so many features available that you might get lost in it.

Ariyan T.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

One of the best and easy video editing and creating software

Publié le 17/06/2020

I use Camtasia for my camera video editing. I cut unused thing, add some title and customise the sound. sometimes I edit my whiteboard video with this, and I sell those video to my buyer.

Avantages

Camtasia is a video editing and creating software. I used this software overall in 3 years. This is a really helpful software for simple editing work. The feature of this software are very easy to use. So, I recommended my all friend and colleague to use this software. There are some easy tools and option, anyone can learn about this software in one or tow day. The rendering file of this software is small but the video quality is very good. that's why it's my favourite software.

Inconvénients

There are no special effect and fx tools. after saving the video file, that folder contains too many files.and also one thing is, you can't make any high quality petty or slide video with this.

Seth M.
  • Secteur d'activité: E-learning
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The gold standard of video screen capturing.

Publié le 19/08/2021

I create online trainings for a large company. I needed a powerful video screen recording software for walkthroughs and demonstrations. It's so easy to create video recordings of my desktop and import them into whatever format I need (youtube, storyline, LMS, etc.)

Avantages

Camtasia was my first choice when purchasing video screen capturing software when I first arrived at my job. It's so easy to get up and running. From easily sizing the capture size to drag and drop editing. It's the best around. I love the extensive export options as well.

Inconvénients

My least favorite part of this software is the split between Camtasia and Camtasia Recorder. I don't love toggling between the two apps.

Stefanos E.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Camtasia review

Publié le 18/12/2020

I have been using Camtasia on a daily basis to perform screencasts, record my videos and edit them afterwards in order to produce high quality training materials for technical audiences. I am very happy with the overall performance and feature set of the software and I would highly recommend it to anyone. It covers my requirements as a beginner video producer and trainer.

Avantages

Camtasia offers a boost in the process of video recording and editing. It features very high quality screen casting and high resolution .mp4 video output. Also Techsmith's training academy allows new video editors to obtain useful knowledge in the field of video production by offering courses to every new paid Camtasia subscription. Last but not least, Techsmith offers a rich library of assets and templates to use in your professionally looking video project.

Inconvénients

Unfortunately Camtasia is not officially supported on Windows Server systems. I had a Windows Server 2019 box on which I would like to install it but this is not officially supported.

Peggy F.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Using Camtasia for over 10 years . . and counting!

Publié le 31/08/2021

I really enjoy the software and have for YEARS. I am always recommending Camtasia to my clients who want to do little DIY video projects - and have converted them to users/followers as well. Tech support is always very helpful and the tutorial videos they provide - along with live webinars - are very helpful.

Avantages

The visual interface is (in our opinion) the best feature. Techsmith keeps adding more features that make it eas(ier) to produce professional-quality videos for my clients in a short amount of time. I especially enjoy the ability to create Client Libraries (frequently used tools, fonts, effects, music, assets, etc.) as this helps build consistence between clients & projects.

Inconvénients

Transitions are a bit frustrating for my types of projects. They have added many new effects and transitions to their latest release (which are all very cool). My clients prefer the subtle and non-flashy transitions and besides the fade and a few others, there are few to really choose from that help the video stand out (without really standing out :).

Siraj W.

Camtasia - Best Video tool

Publié le 09/09/2020

Camtasia is most commonly used tool for making videos and screen recording. Many channels on YouTube use it for screen recordings. It also gives an opportunity that you can add your desired audio or multimedia on your videos.

Avantages

Camtasia studio is easy to learn and it has simple user interface. It is very popular for its screen recordings feature because it provide neat and professional quality result.
It provides many functionality to users to edit videos immediately and add effects and filters on it. I believe Camtasia studio is well worth the cost software due to its many options and simplicity.

Inconvénients

It often show crashes and bugs while you are editing videos but the update which has auto save feature helped many users a lots.
You cannot do detailed customizations in camtasia studio as its competitors providing. Camtasia has a limited keyboard controls and also they missing many commands which make their keyboard commands weak and poor. I wish the price could be a little less for individuals that would be helpful.

Torre C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Internet

Intuitive, feature-rich video editor

Publié le 12/06/2021

I use Camtasia as part of a recurring marketing campaign that we create and manage in-house, and every time I'm encountered with a more complex video editing option I go right back to Camtasia. It has every feature I need, is easy to use, and makes editing a cinch.

Avantages

Camtasia makes editing videos simple, fast, and as easy as possible for non-technical editors. It has basically every video editing feature you could want for basic editing, and is very user friendly and intuitive. I love the transition options, annotation options, and other basic affects that all have drag and drop capabilities. It's also really easy to cut out pieces of a video, speed the video or audio up, etc.

Inconvénients

The upload to YouTube feature just stopped working with the recent version I purchased. My old version still works fine with that but the fact that I can no longer directly upload to YouTube drives me absolutely bonkers. Many others have reported this issue online and there doesn't seem to be a solution as of yet.

Aziz R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

Camtasia | Software Reviews

Publié le 09/11/2020

Well, I enjoyed a lot using Camtasia a. It is very user friendly. I believe everyone loves this very much.

Avantages

I use Camtasia for video editing purposes. It makes me feel good.
Well, Camtasia video recording software. It allows you to screen recording with astounding features, animations, and effects. A lot of features I like it more especially video transitions, great effects, and so on.

It was founded in the United States in 1987. Now It is gained much more popularity among YouTubers. They don’t have a free version but offer a free trial so that you can buy from them if you like it.

The price is $249 as a one-time payment per person.

Inconvénients

It makes computer slow during rendering videos. That is why it takes a little bit of time to render videos

• Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

It is a useful solution, try it free..

Publié le 10/08/2020

we are mostly using camtasia to training our specialists who works from out of offfice. All employees become home office since April '20 due to covid-19 and this program has became crucial. A new era has begun for business world and camtasia is a key player.

Avantages

we transfer all our training programs to e-learning platforms. Not just our trainers but also my other team members such as QA specialists can use camtasia easily to record. We usually combine parts or recombine after updates which occurs very often. Its user friendly interface is important and valuable

Inconvénients

Snagit 2020 is must be free or lower price.

Alternatives envisagées

Filmora

Pourquoi passer à Camtasia

price-feature balance
Harold S.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A very good video editor

Publié le 17/07/2020

I like it and I use it daily and like it. It's one of my favorite video editors

Avantages

It's easy to use, robust, and with nice features. It also offers different formats to export. Quality delivery is great. You can export to your computer and other apps such as Youtube, Vimeo and other social media apps. You can capture your PC screen and record voice narration.

Inconvénients

It's kind of heavy to load and as other video editors needs a lot of resources of your PC. Does not offer other type of animations like cartoons or illustrations that other video editors offer nowadays

Pieter P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

Camtasia is fantastic

Publié le 27/02/2021

I use this software literally on a weekly basis for screen recordings. Making videos and producing it for youtube and my e-learning website is super easy. I love this software and I don't use anything else to do this kind of work.

Avantages

This software is super easy to work with. I love the integration with PowerPoint and it makes my work creating videos for my e-learning site so much easier. Screen recording is great as well as recording from PowerPoint slide shows.

Inconvénients

As I also work with pinnacle software I sometimes find that video format compatibility becomes an issue but that is just about the only real issue I have ever experienced with the software. But this may just be small variances in codex.

• Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

Easily create professional-looking videos

Publié le 30/09/2020

You are not going to create a blockbuster movie on Camtasia - that's not what it is designed for, but you will find it an easy to use video recorder and editor for tutorials, lessons, etc., with tools geared towards that.

Avantages

For us, it is mainly used to create video tutorials. Sometimes text and images are not enough, and that is when Camtasia comes in. With easy to use recording and editing tools, you can easily create professional-looking videos. Even though it is a basic video recorder and editor, their are lots of features included, such as annotations, effects, cursor effects and transitions. With Camtasia, you can spend less time on post production.

Inconvénients

Not really a con, but you may find yourself wanting to get onto a maintenance subscription to keep the software always up-to-date. It is not that expensive to do so.