83 avis

Camtasia

Outil d'enregistrement d'écran, de création vidéo et d'édition

4,6 /5 (83 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
83 avis
Daniel E.
  • Secteur d'activité: E-learning
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Educational films

Publié le 16/04/2020

With Camtasia, we have always been able to create professional explanatory films that have been highly appreciated by customers. Processes were well visualized for the users.

Avantages

Camtasia is an excellent tool for creating explanatory movies. It makes it easy to synchronize sound and video. Many small functions make a professional look possible. For example, straightening the mouse pointer or zooming in and out.

Inconvénients

Camtasia is an excellent tool for creating explanatory movies. However, it often takes a lot of fine-tuning before all of the functions finally match.

Said kaouane S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Médecine douce

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Publié le 01/05/2021

So far, I have not found an alternative

Avantages

This program is easy to use even for beginners. It is great in terms of generosity in the product, as it helped me a lot in producing my videos smoothly.

Inconvénients

In its new releases, it requires advanced computers from computers. This is what made me work with an old version

Kelly P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great Software But Can Be a Little Clunky

Publié le 18/03/2021

Overall this is a great software as long as you are using it for the right purpose and outcomes.

Avantages

I used Camtasia for years to create online training programs in my corporate training job. It does a great job of recording the screen and has some good editing features. It's best suited for training and educational videos. The PowerPoint import and the quiz features are great! If you are trying to do YouTube or something that is full video, you may want to look elsewhere for the price.

Inconvénients

At times I found it to be a little bit clunky and difficult to get it to do exactly what I needed. I do have experience with professional video editing software, and this is MUCH more simplistic. So that may have been a good part of my frustration.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Camtasia - a complete and lean editor

Publié le 29/04/2020

I have been using Camtasia for about 9 years, editing videos for school as professional videos and for youtube channels and it has been meeting the needs

Avantages

I like how camtasia has an easy-to-learn interface, it's very uncomplicated to do a good video editing

Inconvénients

Sometimes I have problems opening files of certain formats, sometimes even MP4, so I think the program should come ready to support more types of media files

Kn R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Design graphique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Publié le 16/10/2020

Camtasia is a joy to use to develop eLearning content. You can make it as interactive as you want with quizzes or other elements or keep it simple and use it to publish PowerPoint presentations.

Avantages

Camtasia is a great software for creating eLearning presentations and videos. It's also an ways software to use for those who are not tech savvy. The software is easy to learn and allows you to quickly get started creating eLearning projects. I like that you can add and format callouts as well as add animations and control timing and execution of the animation.

Inconvénients

It's not as feature rich as Adobe Captivate, but still allows you to create good content. Sometimes Camtasia does not work well, when the project file gets too large or when your working on a project file on a network drive, instead of your local computer hard drive.

• Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

Easily create professional-looking videos

Publié le 30/09/2020

You are not going to create a blockbuster movie on Camtasia - that's not what it is designed for, but you will find it an easy to use video recorder and editor for tutorials, lessons, etc., with tools geared towards that.

Avantages

For us, it is mainly used to create video tutorials. Sometimes text and images are not enough, and that is when Camtasia comes in. With easy to use recording and editing tools, you can easily create professional-looking videos. Even though it is a basic video recorder and editor, their are lots of features included, such as annotations, effects, cursor effects and transitions. With Camtasia, you can spend less time on post production.

Inconvénients

Not really a con, but you may find yourself wanting to get onto a maintenance subscription to keep the software always up-to-date. It is not that expensive to do so.

Pieter P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

Camtasia is fantastic

Publié le 27/02/2021

I use this software literally on a weekly basis for screen recordings. Making videos and producing it for youtube and my e-learning website is super easy. I love this software and I don't use anything else to do this kind of work.

Avantages

This software is super easy to work with. I love the integration with PowerPoint and it makes my work creating videos for my e-learning site so much easier. Screen recording is great as well as recording from PowerPoint slide shows.

Inconvénients

As I also work with pinnacle software I sometimes find that video format compatibility becomes an issue but that is just about the only real issue I have ever experienced with the software. But this may just be small variances in codex.

Harold S.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A very good video editor

Publié le 17/07/2020

I like it and I use it daily and like it. It's one of my favorite video editors

Avantages

It's easy to use, robust, and with nice features. It also offers different formats to export. Quality delivery is great. You can export to your computer and other apps such as Youtube, Vimeo and other social media apps. You can capture your PC screen and record voice narration.

Inconvénients

It's kind of heavy to load and as other video editors needs a lot of resources of your PC. Does not offer other type of animations like cartoons or illustrations that other video editors offer nowadays

• Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

It is a useful solution, try it free..

Publié le 10/08/2020

we are mostly using camtasia to training our specialists who works from out of offfice. All employees become home office since April '20 due to covid-19 and this program has became crucial. A new era has begun for business world and camtasia is a key player.

Avantages

we transfer all our training programs to e-learning platforms. Not just our trainers but also my other team members such as QA specialists can use camtasia easily to record. We usually combine parts or recombine after updates which occurs very often. Its user friendly interface is important and valuable

Inconvénients

Snagit 2020 is must be free or lower price.

Aziz R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

Camtasia | Software Reviews

Publié le 09/11/2020

Well, I enjoyed a lot using Camtasia a. It is very user friendly. I believe everyone loves this very much.

Avantages

I use Camtasia for video editing purposes. It makes me feel good.
Well, Camtasia video recording software. It allows you to screen recording with astounding features, animations, and effects. A lot of features I like it more especially video transitions, great effects, and so on.

It was founded in the United States in 1987. Now It is gained much more popularity among YouTubers. They don’t have a free version but offer a free trial so that you can buy from them if you like it.

The price is $249 as a one-time payment per person.

Inconvénients

It makes computer slow during rendering videos. That is why it takes a little bit of time to render videos

Siraj W.

Camtasia - Best Video tool

Publié le 09/09/2020

Camtasia is most commonly used tool for making videos and screen recording. Many channels on YouTube use it for screen recordings. It also gives an opportunity that you can add your desired audio or multimedia on your videos.

Avantages

Camtasia studio is easy to learn and it has simple user interface. It is very popular for its screen recordings feature because it provide neat and professional quality result.
It provides many functionality to users to edit videos immediately and add effects and filters on it. I believe Camtasia studio is well worth the cost software due to its many options and simplicity.

Inconvénients

It often show crashes and bugs while you are editing videos but the update which has auto save feature helped many users a lots.
You cannot do detailed customizations in camtasia studio as its competitors providing. Camtasia has a limited keyboard controls and also they missing many commands which make their keyboard commands weak and poor. I wish the price could be a little less for individuals that would be helpful.

Stefanos E.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Camtasia review

Publié le 18/12/2020

I have been using Camtasia on a daily basis to perform screencasts, record my videos and edit them afterwards in order to produce high quality training materials for technical audiences. I am very happy with the overall performance and feature set of the software and I would highly recommend it to anyone. It covers my requirements as a beginner video producer and trainer.

Avantages

Camtasia offers a boost in the process of video recording and editing. It features very high quality screen casting and high resolution .mp4 video output. Also Techsmith's training academy allows new video editors to obtain useful knowledge in the field of video production by offering courses to every new paid Camtasia subscription. Last but not least, Techsmith offers a rich library of assets and templates to use in your professionally looking video project.

Inconvénients

Unfortunately Camtasia is not officially supported on Windows Server systems. I had a Windows Server 2019 box on which I would like to install it but this is not officially supported.

Ariyan T.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

One of the best and easy video editing and creating software

Publié le 17/06/2020

I use Camtasia for my camera video editing. I cut unused thing, add some title and customise the sound. sometimes I edit my whiteboard video with this, and I sell those video to my buyer.

Avantages

Camtasia is a video editing and creating software. I used this software overall in 3 years. This is a really helpful software for simple editing work. The feature of this software are very easy to use. So, I recommended my all friend and colleague to use this software. There are some easy tools and option, anyone can learn about this software in one or tow day. The rendering file of this software is small but the video quality is very good. that's why it's my favourite software.

Inconvénients

There are no special effect and fx tools. after saving the video file, that folder contains too many files.and also one thing is, you can't make any high quality petty or slide video with this.

Sven K.

Amazing Videosoftware Camtasia

Publié le 11/03/2021

Overall, I'm happy that Camtasia was recommended to me. I have super-equipped software that I can use to create all of my videos and audios as an online course developer. Uploading to video platforms is also really quick and easy. It is a lot of fun to take pictures with the green screen and then display a news studio. Camtasia makes my job easier for me.

Avantages

There are many functions and they are very intuitive. I was a beginner and quickly found success with my first beautiful video. You can merge many tracks for pictures, Power Point, music and speech. Videos and audios can be edited very nicely. Cutting is also very easy with the functions. There are plenty of ready-made templates in the internal library. Any format can also be imported from the computer. Price and performance are absolutely appropriate. I have signed a maintenance contract and can use the latest version with better and better functions every year. Great.

Inconvénients

I found the many setting options a little difficult at the beginning. It took something to recognize the changes when attitudes were different.

A help display with a hint would be good if you create an intro, for example, and fill in the data. Kind of an indication that it is to be saved for further, later videos.

The result is very large files that I have moved to external hard drives. Importing them from there was cumbersome but feasible.

Daniel T.

Publié le 29/12/2020

I use Camtasia to record and create professional training video for my courses, webinars, and for post-production recorded Zoom live session. It’s very easy to create another similar video, using templates, video placeholders or simply copy-paste an existing project and replace existing media with a new one.

It is less feature-rich than Adobe Premiere, but you can’t beat its simplicity.

Also, TechSmith delivers amazing support tutorials to help you learn how to use the platform.

Avantages

Camtasia is very easy to use and has enough features to make your video looks professional.

Has templates and video placeholders that are very useful when you create similar videos.

It has quite a few video effects.

It has auto sound normalizer and noise reduction (is not perfect, but it helps).

Camtasia comes with a Screen Recorder that is integrated with the editor. After recording, you have the option to auto create a Camtasia project and add the recorded video to it.

Can capture mouse and you can edit it later (like size or hide it). Camtasia also smooth the mouse movements.

You can explain better some topics using text overlay (very easy to create, extend, or add effects).

Supports green screen.

It’s easy to import video and photos created in other application.

You can post videos directly to YouTube from within the application.

Inconvénients

Sometimes I need to be exact when cutting and splicing a video or audio and I miss one or two steps of zooming-out the media.

The software was freezing on a laptop without a graphics card (rarely).

Camtasia doesn’t have the possibility to change the editing speed. But I managed to do it using a workaround: changing the media speed and before exporting don’t forget to change it back to normal.

For a long video, rendering takes a lot.

Audio processing is a bit limited (for more control you should use another tool like Audacity)

If you hear that Camtasia can import PowerPoint slides, don’t be too enthusiast about that, it will import them as photos only. Doesn’t import/replicate any effect or text.

James P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion

Versatile Video Creator & Editor Tool

Publié le 10/06/2021

I can create video lessons capturing the screen, slides and sometimes videos, so making a multi-source video. It helps me to show what I see to others.

Avantages

It's very intuitive to use with a Mac and easy to learn especially for a non-techie. Some features will need more practice to master.

Inconvénients

Whenever I use Krisp (noise cancellation app), the audio & video go out of sync and I have to manually adjust.

Mohamed I.
  • Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 26/05/2021

Avantages

Screen capture video: The program provides the ability to capture the screen, a specific window or part of the screen and get a video file for everything you do on the computer screen

You can add recording to your photo when recording video to computer screen

You can use it to upload the video you have produced directly to YouTube.

It provides you with the ability to write on the video and add special effects

Remove some clips from your captured video and add others

Inconvénients

Program operation is slow and there are delays between picture and sound in video when using the program on a computer with low capabilities. Therefore, it needs a computer with high capabilities in order to enjoy ease of use and avoid these problems.

Sarah P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Internet

Comprehensive video editing software

Publié le 14/05/2021

Overall this software has been very helpful in editing my video projects. Renders in every video format available

Avantages

The GUI is easy to navigate and use. Quick access to main features or tools to edit your videos professionally

Inconvénients

Software gets a hang every once in a while.

Torre C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Internet

Intuitive, feature-rich video editor

Publié le 12/06/2021

I use Camtasia as part of a recurring marketing campaign that we create and manage in-house, and every time I'm encountered with a more complex video editing option I go right back to Camtasia. It has every feature I need, is easy to use, and makes editing a cinch.

Avantages

Camtasia makes editing videos simple, fast, and as easy as possible for non-technical editors. It has basically every video editing feature you could want for basic editing, and is very user friendly and intuitive. I love the transition options, annotation options, and other basic affects that all have drag and drop capabilities. It's also really easy to cut out pieces of a video, speed the video or audio up, etc.

Inconvénients

The upload to YouTube feature just stopped working with the recent version I purchased. My old version still works fine with that but the fact that I can no longer directly upload to YouTube drives me absolutely bonkers. Many others have reported this issue online and there doesn't seem to be a solution as of yet.

Michael Z.
  • Secteur d'activité: Édition

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

All I need for screen recording and simple videos

Publié le 29/06/2021

Camtasia is very handy for me. It allows me to work fast. For complex video editing, I do use editing software like Premiere Pro in conjunction with Camtasia. For simpler projects, the functionality of Camtasia is all I need.

Avantages

Camtasia allows me to capture screen actions in a very reliable way. I am using it on the Windows and MacOS platform. For simpler videos, it is very handy that Camtasia has video editing functionality built in. Its collection of lower thirds, intros and outros is helpful, too.

Inconvénients

One of the most important functionalities in video editing is Ripple Delete. Camtasia's implementation of this function does not work well. If you have any track that does not have material directly at your point of cut, then this track will not be processed by ripple delete. The result is that your tracks are out of sync.

Will G.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Camtasia is mission critical tool for creators of video/gif training materials.

Publié le 28/06/2021

Camtasia was simple to set up, is fairly intuitive and fun to use. Because I create training videos and gifs, Camtasia's annotation tools are amazing. If you mark up screen recordings, use Camtasia. You'll save minutes to hours on every single video you create.

Avantages

Camtasia wins for several reasons. They make it easy to capture screen recordings, easy to script and record VO, and provide great standard annotation tools. Other video editing tools like Premier or Video Studio don't offer annotation/markup options out of the box. This one feature has made Camtasia worth the ticket price.

Inconvénients

The software seems to lock up and crash periodically. This is frustrating and I likely would have left...but the annotation and recording tools are so amazing that they outweigh this problem.

• Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Facile strumento di registrazione ed editing: adatto sia ai beginner che ai pro

Publié le 13/05/2021

Il programma è molto semplice da usare, ma non per questo amatoriale: al contrario, permette di ottenere video professionali, anche partendo da una competenza base di editing video. Ho molto apprezzato l'ampia e completa sezione video tutorial presente sul sito techsmith.com, che permette di acquisire competenze avanzate.

Avantages

Ho iniziato ad usare Camtasia senza aver mai fatto editing video professionale, con un background da grafico web.
Devo dire che l'organizzazione dell'interfaccia che permette di registrare lo schermo ed editare i contenuti è molto semplice e intuitiva, con funzionalità analoghe ad altri software di grafica e fotoritocco.
Ho trovato molto evidente la modalità di registrazione dello schermo, e l'editing del video, per la maggior parte 'drag and drop'. Ho molto apprezzato la possibilità di catturare tutto ciò che accade sullo schermo del PC, compreso il mouse: il movimento di quest'ultimo può essere modificato in fase di editing conferendo al video un aspetto davvero professionale.

Inconvénients

Durante l'utilizzo di Camtasia 2020 ho riscontrato dei punti deboli, che sono sono stati corretti con la versione 2021: non è possibile salvare in rete le risorse media (difetto risolto con un maggior controllo e personalizzazione delle risorse remote); gestione difficoltosa dei gruppi di elementi (anche questo aspetto è stato migliorato nella versione 2021). Ho inoltre notato che è preferibile utilizzare un secondo monitor per scollegare il canvas dalla timeline e agire su entrambe con maggior facilità.
Alcune parti dell'interfaccia non sono molto efficaci, e avrei preferito un numero maggiore di shortcut.

Cathy S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Équipements publics
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

It has the features you need - but it's finicky

Publié le 06/05/2021

It has a good amount of features, but it's very finicky. I've had many projects crash on me. I actually have Camtasia 2018, but had to revert back to the 2009 version because I couldn't do anything in 2018 without it crashing every 2 minutes (not a joke).

Avantages

Record screen and highlight mouse. Add zoom regions. Cut/add video audio. Has a good library of intro scenes and third-screen text.

Inconvénients

Crashes a lot, and you can lose your work a lot, since you saving sometimes causes it to crash. Any project over 6 minutes is at risk of this.

Mirza R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Génie mécanique ou industriel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

More than just a screen recording software

Publié le 20/06/2021

Camtasia has made it easy to screen record, edit and upload videos all in one place. The ease of is really great. This is a one stop do it all type of software. You can add your own videos in addition to you screen recording too. The end quality of the product delivered by Camtasia is worth investing in it. If you're on the fence about it and need a push to get it, I definitely recommend it.

Avantages

Camtasia is really easy to use even for beginners. There are lot of tutorials available on the Camtasia website to get started on the software. There are inbuilt video editing features or drop downs that make video editing a breeze. The screen capture feature is amazing and trouble free. All you need is a microphone and a screen to get started. Various pre-built animations can be added into your video to quicken the editing process. Video export options are also available to save videos in the desired format.

Inconvénients

There is a very small learning curve that new users might find annoying at first but its ease of use becomes natural after a while. There are so many features available that you might get lost in it.

Rogelio A.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great video editing software perfect for tutorials

Publié le 01/07/2021

I've been using this for so long I forgot. Camtasia has improved a lot and it replaced my video editing software. I use to make tutorials for my clients and this helps me create them in a professional way and make adjustments super quick.
I have a maintenance contract that may require more training from their agents. I had to explain a problem 3 times to finally have someone to watch over me. I was treated like a regular joe when I am paying a support contract. The third guy really replied and followed me up. The first 2 guys didn't even care much.

Avantages

it's aimed to videotutorial creators. Easy to use, fast to edit videos, very comfortable to work with

Inconvénients

Some details like the fonts outlines that end up as little boxes around each letter and some features that should work better like the templates to have all the fonts and colors on the whole project... well that doesn't work.