ScreenPal

4,4 (86)
Donnez votre avis !
Enregistrement d'écran et création de vidéos pour les écoles et les environnements de travail

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

86 avis

Benn
Benn
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Capture and record your screen in a fast way

Publié le 11/06/2022

This app is useful for people who study or who work constantly on a PC, with screencast I can sort all the screenshots and save it in the cloud, this way it is not saved on my hard drive, and it is more orderly to find them, it also has the option to share them on the main social networks such as Facebook and Instagram. Screen o matic is a lightweight software and its interface is intuitive, it has a basic menu and is not loaded with many options that can confuse you.

Avantages

it is excellent for making videos tutorial, I like that I can capture images of my screen and record everything I am doing, this is useful when you want to show someone on your team a procedure, it saves you time explaining over and over again, with screencast o matic you record them and share them with a link. I like how easy is to edit the videos created with its desktop version, in addition to video I use it to make screenshots, it is one of the few apps that I have tried that works for both PC, Android and iPhone, it is quite practical since in addition to doing screenshots I can edit the images, crop, or add text to them.

Inconvénients

So far it has worked fine, and I have nothing against it.

Geoffrey
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

My GOTO screen recorder

Publié le 12/01/2022

I'm delighted with SOM.
I've been using it since V1 to share tutorials with my team, record...

I'm delighted with SOM.
I've been using it since V1 to share tutorials with my team, record webinars, VSLs, online trainings and group meetings.

Avantages

Screencast-O-Matic is like the powerpoint for video/screenshots.
You can quickly and easily record your screen and/or your webcam... or make screenshots (without having the app crashing on you in the middle of it).
Then edit what you need with their embedded editor.
(I like that the mic signal is cleaned automatically within the editor to remove undesirable noises.)
One more click and your final output is shared online within their included cloud service.
If you chose to save the video to your computer, you won't need to re-compress it with handbrake to save space as it's already producing decently sized files (3 compression levels available).
You can even configure it to save your work files in the cloud so that you can come back later to them from anywhere and continue where you left (or just cancel as many actions as you wish - all your history is saved along with your final output).
I also like the fact that it comes with royalty free music we can use within our videos in a few clicks.
I'm happy to pay monthly. The price is ridiculous and it's an awesome product that keeps being updated.

Inconvénients

To my regret, they removed in V2 the "automatic documentation" feature which was available in V1.
There is now the possibility to import an external video and edit it within the tool; unfortunately, some MP4 codecs have playback issues.
That's about it for the cons.

Beth
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Reliability has gone downhill

Publié le 31/10/2023

It used to be amazing. But, now, I am really disappointed. I want a reliable service that I can count on.

Avantages

I liked actually being able to use it when I was able to. These days, the software will not install. And when it finally does, it freezes and will not work. If they are having problems, it should be announced on their website.

Inconvénients

No longer functions and I have no idea when/if customer service will respond. It is extremely disappointing. I will be looking for a reliable service.

Tom
Tom
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipement et fournitures de bureau

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Screen Pal is my best tool

Publié le 29/02/2024

Great as I have been trying to learn some of the high dollar apps for editing and creating videos they are just so deep for a new user this is the very best ..

Avantages

Just plain easy to use even and old fart like myself can figure it out

Inconvénients

Have not found anything bad and there are still tools I have not yet tested

Andre

Explosive Video creation

Publié le 20/10/2022

I am quite satisfied

I am quite satisfied

Avantages

ease of usage was extremely pleasant and I could do it over and over

Inconvénients

editing is somewhat difficult sometimes particularly to gaue the cut off points

Prezi

Pourquoi passer à ScreenPal

easy to use and work with. plus storage is good along with pricing
Kris
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Highly intuitive and easy to use screen recording platform.

Publié le 14/01/2023

The platform is incredibly easy to use, very intuitive, and ideal for novices as well as those who are more familiar with screen recorders.

Avantages

The price to upgrade and use the system's full array of features is quite modest and definitely worth it as the platform is incredibly easy to use.

Inconvénients

The platform does not offer an option for a one-off payment for lifetime use of the product. Instead, if a user wants to benefit from the more advanced features that go beyond the free package, they will need to be an annual subscription.

Bandicam Screen Recorder

Pourquoi passer à ScreenPal

Screencast-O-Matic seemed to be a more versatile and reliable product.
Kazumi
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Great screen recorder!

Publié le 29/12/2022

I use it to screen record my teaching videos. I love the ease of it and it didn’t take me long to learn how to use it. You can save or upload an unlimited amount of videos, which is generous, especially for people who need to keep lots of videos.

Avantages

The Zoom integration is very handy since I share videos with my students. You can edit Zoom recordings inside the Screencast-o-matic editor if you would like and upload it to the platform. I can set the expiration date for each video when I share with my students. Once you set it, you can forget about it, which is so convenient. When large sized videos are uploaded, the file size will automatically become smaller. It is good because I want Zoom recordings to be smaller in size. You can also hide your published date when you don’t want to share it with people.I also like the Screencast-o-matic editing software. I’m amazed how much you can do with it. If you have a green screen, you can easily remove the green background and add a different one. I was able to remove the green background nicely, so my lecture recordings look professional with my slides as my background. The subscription is not so expensive. I think it is a great deal when you purchase it at the end of November when the sale is going on.

Inconvénients

When you want to keep videos that have high definition quality on the platform , I’m not sure how to do that. Video file size will be shrunk each time I try. I haven’t found how to do that yet.

Nancy

Favourite Screenrecoder

Publié le 26/12/2021

Overall a robust value for money tool I use for video recording and screenwalkthroughs

Avantages

I'v tried a few options, like Loom, Camtasia, SnagIt but eventuially settled for Screencastomatic because of the ease of use and short learning curve

Inconvénients

It would be perfect if it had an optimised Greenscreen option. The current one doesn't work.

Felipe
  • Secteur d'activité : Urbanisme et architecture

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Really good video recording and editor

Publié le 30/09/2020

I have the app in my toolbars desktop and it doesn't take me more than one clic and adjusting the window to have my recordings ready to go

Avantages

I use to record a lot of videos from the web to keep useful lessons and technical tutorials. This is the easiest way to do it, easy to install, easy to record and save and easy to edit it, make screenshots if needed

Inconvénients

It{s sometimes difficult to avoid editing and trimming videos afterwards because is the recording screen is on the video you want to record and you can't clic easily to start the original video at the same time

MARCUS
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Rapid video generation for classroom support

Publié le 02/05/2021

I have used it for a few years to support my classrooms. I love the publish to youtube feature. But by far, the most useful tool to me is the narration option of cut or speed up silence. This feature allows me to complete lectures and software tutorials in a single take, click cut or speed up silence, and post a video very quickly.

Avantages

The very simple interface. Extremely short learning curve.

Inconvénients

Lacks chromebook support. The website says it supports Chromebooks, but the link to the app is dead. Have to suggest competitor WeVideo for Chromebook video content editing

Jon
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great screen caprure tool, but no live streaming capabilities

Publié le 06/12/2023

Avantages

Easy to use for clear screen capture.
I used for creating a slide deck training video.

Inconvénients

Editing live audio imprecise due to lack of proper zoom.
Had to overdub my audio.
No option to live stream on Facebook. :(

OBS Studio

Pourquoi passer à ScreenPal

My operating system was not compatible with OBS and I do not want to upgrade or I lose use of my recording studio hardware.
Steven
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion des investissements

Afford Fortune

Publié le 23/10/2023

I love Screen Pal, since the day I started using its services as from 2012. Video editing made easy with Screen Pals great product, helped me add daily video to my You Tube channel. Screen Pal is one awesome Video Editing platform.

Avantages

Easy to use, with plenty of tools for making creative videos

Inconvénients

And option to rotate the whole screen and perhaps a tool to be able to download existing videos from You Tube.

• Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Screencast-O-Matic review by amateur QA

Publié le 14/12/2020

Very satisfied, hope to see more from Screencast-O-Matic in the future and that it will get more tools for editing, so I can further enhance my recordings.

Avantages

Screencast-O-Matic is good Software, with whose use I was able to quickly record and edit some ( mainly ) short videos of encountered issues on Web Sites for one QA platform. Editing was very fair, nice, easy and fast as well and I was able to provide videos of high quality for my employer, who was very satisfied with the end result. I do hope that makers of this Software will continue their good work and even further upgrade it with some new options ( for further editing for instance ).

Inconvénients

At the moment i do not have any negative thoughts about this product, as it was very good for my daily use and has provided me with the best result imaginable in that area of work.

Eduardo
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

My review of ScreenPal

Publié le 21/12/2023

It is very good. I started using the product many years ago (when it was Screencastomatic and have not left since.

Avantages

E-learning: The ease with which I can create videos to train colleagues, present e-learning courses, provide useful guidance, introduce material, and the like.
Personal: The ease with which I can create family videos uploading video files and / or photos.
Adding music: I like the music offered by Screenpal.

Inconvénients

I have not come across something I do not like.

Melissa
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Customer support non existent, 4 tickets raised no response, lost all my channels after...

Publié le 11/04/2023

Painful, and lost all my historical files after the upgrade/rebranding they had recently. No customer support

Avantages

Good software but the backend management is a big letdown, I am writing this to warn others who fall for this product based on a good previous track record!

Inconvénients

I lost all the files I recorded and after the re-branding still, nothing has been fixed.I am also being asked to upgrade to the paid version, and I am a paid version holder. Total mess, I would stay away from their ad the new owners, and whoever bought them up making a mess of it.

Kevin

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

What a crap product

Publié le 13/08/2023

I used this product all the time. I am no looking for another product to use. The transition to screenpal has cost me so many lost hours trying to get it to work. It is horrible

Avantages

What was good is now terrible. I liked that it worked. It doesn't now

Inconvénients

I just spent 2 hours doing feedback for students on the iPad. Uploaded videos to screen pal. The videos don't work. How do you charge for a product that is so terrible to use

Réponse de ScreenPal

Hi Kevin, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I am very sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with our software.

I'd like to help resolve these issues so you can continue supporting your students with ScreenPal. Please contact us at support@screenpal.com so our support team can help you resolve these issues.

Thank you! - Rebecca at ScreenPal

Steve
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Screenpal is worth every penny!

Publié le 06/12/2023

I have been delighted with ScreenPal because it's easy to learn, it's a proven platform that is very reliable, and it's very affordable to other video hosting/editing tools on the market. I am glad we subscribed to ScreenPal.

Avantages

Screenpal has proven to be an invaluable tool for our business, and once you get used to the controls it is super-easy to upload, edit and organize video tutorials in channels.

Inconvénients

Having to upload videos one by one, and not having a bulk upload feature, requires a lot of downtime as videos are uploaded, processed, then added to the proper channel.

Karen
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Screencast-o-matic in education

Publié le 09/12/2021

This has been a very intuitive, easy to use software for me. I've been able to annotate from my computer and edit the videos using the software. It's a lifesaver in the world of making education available virtually.

Avantages

This software was easy to use and has been very easy for me to edit. I have little to no experience making and editing videos, but when covid changed the way we were educating students, I had to try several different platforms. Screencast-o-matic was by far the easiest to learn to use and gave me a lot of functions.

Inconvénients

I've really had no problems doing what I need to do. I'm sure there are many functions I have yet to explore.

Christopher
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Great for real-time tutorials and cleaning up recorded presentations

Publié le 29/11/2021

Avantages

I like the variety of available filters. You can add additional text, highlight particular areas on the screen, emphasize different types of mouse actions, and obfuscate confidential information. It's also easy to splice together different cuts of video. A very powerful and helpful piece of software.

Inconvénients

The time-slider (to move to different points in the video) can be very touchy. Also, you have to be very mindful about how you layer your effects. If you're not very careful, you can miss frames when you think you've setup two different effects to stack and instead of a seamless transition, it becomes incredibly obvious. If there was a better way to work with individual frames, that would also help a lot but alas, I don't think there is one.

Ani
Ani
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Piece of Cake

Publié le 11/07/2022

Love it and would highly recommend it.

Love it and would highly recommend it.

Avantages

Besides being very affordable, it's easy to use and has great functionality.

Inconvénients

Wish I could insert a video without loosing a part of existing video

Marco
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement primaire et secondaire

Great tool for Education and Training

Publié le 28/02/2024

very good. I have made a lot of work with this tool , and I can use my time in more efficent way

Avantages

Ease of use in screen recording. Editing functions are very useful

Inconvénients

Sometimes on long recording the screen freeze up . I don't know if it is a Screenpal problem or a problem of my PC

Pamela
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

EXCELLENT Screen recorder and Video Editor

Publié le 03/06/2021

Screencast-O-Matic is an EXCELLENT product. It has all the tools of an expensive video editor for a fraction of the cost. The training videos are also very helpful and well made.

Avantages

Screencast-O-Matic is very versitle and can do a lot for a very reasonable price. I use it for screen capture software demonstrations.

Inconvénients

Sometimes I get confused with the separate screen for the Video Library. I would like to see improved navigation from that to the recording screen.

• Secteur d'activité : Aviation et industrie aéronautique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great tool for screen recording and video editing

Publié le 28/03/2021

I am very much satisfied with this software. it is user-friendly software with a cheap price plan.

Avantages

The tool is OK from all aspects. It's always very easy to edit videos and make screen recordings by using this tool.

Inconvénients

navigation of the screen menu is a little bit difficult to navigate.

Jeff
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Mr. Tarkowski School Counselor

Publié le 20/10/2022

I have enjoyed using your product to help educate my students

I have enjoyed using your product to help educate my students

Avantages

It is easy to use and tough to screw up downloading my recording

Inconvénients

Trouble not downloading to my Google docs.

• Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A very good option for Screen recording and Basic editting

Publié le 03/05/2021

Avantages

I love how easy the software is, you can record, edit and save screen recordings in a few clicks only. I love how they offer different pricing options for different user categories including separate pricing for schools and individuals. Love the availability of the stock videos.

Inconvénients

Their freemium model of pricing could definitely be improved to be a little more generous like some of the other providers.