107 avis

WinTeam

Un logiciel ERP pour entreprises de sécurité et de services de conciergerie

4,4 /5 (107 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
89% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
107 avis
Tracie B.
Traduire en français

Great software to run my entire business

Publié le 09/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, Winteam has helped me streamline my back office, while also controlling things in the field. It has saved me money by allowing me to in-house payroll and by preventing the timecard errors we used to have when our employees were filling out timecards by hand. The alert system allows me to know if a building is not being cleaned, so that one of my supervisors can handle the issue before the customer opens in the morning, so that we never have a client going without service, even if their regular cleaner can't get there.

Avantages

I love that Winteam designed a software specifically for my industry. From estimates & scheduling to timekeeping, payroll and invoicing, and even benefits management tools, this software can handle every aspect of my commercial janitorial company.

Inconvénients

I would find it very helpful if all reports were able to be printed. Not only do I find it a bit difficult to design custom reports, but some things simply cannot be printed. Also, the accounting piece is not as simple as something like Quickbooks. I can really drill down into the nitty-gritty of every aspect of my company, but I need my accountant to help me do it!

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Deborah B.
Traduire en français

There are enhancements I'd like to see implemented

Publié le 24/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

WinTeam is our all-in-one platform for human resources, accounting, and operations. We're highly satisfied.

Avantages

The payroll module for WinTeam is the best I've used in a 20+ year career of processing payroll. Ease of data import from scheduling, ease of processing deductions, ability to revise checks at the batch review level - all of those functions are vital to our processing flow and are greatly appreciated.

Inconvénients

There are AR issues that I've discussed with Team tech support over 12 years that we'd like to see addressed at some point, such as the ability to search for an invoice by amount and also the ability to print an invoice to reflect partial payments/balance due.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Jess H.
Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés

WinTeam

Publié le 13/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Business Intelligence option in a game changer for date reporting and analysis

WinTeam is only as good as the work you put into it, garbage in/garbage out. The initial set up of things is cumbersome but if you take the time to do it right then day to day use is worth it.

Customer Support and WinTeam employees are top tier

Avantages

The amount of date you can get out of the system and its ability to be more customized and tailored to our business needs

Inconvénients

Canned reporting sucks. AP module hasn't been improved in many years. Many of the modules do not talk to each other causing duplication of work.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Tom R.

What is not new

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Team has a good mobile application for payroll logging. This is not unique today with a lot of competition and user interfaces that are just as robust or more so than Team.

Avantages

integrated package with a mobile platform that ties payroll with accounting functions.

Inconvénients

Lack of HR package and the partner is not a viable solution. Platforms need to be updated with emphasis on user ease with analytical capability in all applications. BI is not a solution and requires the software provider to work with users to develop analytical reports. Of course that is also an opportunity to charge the user additional fees for something that should be part of the package. This is very yesterday in feel and use. Other software platforms are more robust and have many more features as a standard.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 5.0/10

Jolene B.

Made for Us

Publié le 14/10/2020

Avantages

The best thing about WinTeam is that it was designed with facility services companies like ours in mind. We've used the TeamTime component for well over a decade and decided to implement the accounting, job costing, and other related features in January 2019. It makes invoicing for recurring services so easy! And our job costing and financial reporting is now both timely and accurate - not something we could always say before we switched. The software is forgiving of user error, and if you need help, customer support is easy to reach and will stay with you until you gotten all the help you need. I can't imagine a facility services company could be happier with any other software out there.

Inconvénients

The only real complaint I have about WinTeam is that it doesn't allow you to change the format of the AR invoices. All invoices have columns for "Description," "Quantity," "Unit of Measure," "Price," and "Amount." Because the overwhelming majority of our invoices are just on monthly charge for janitorial services, it would be nice if they had an invoice format that didn't have the "Quantity," "Unit of Measure," and "Price" columns. Also, the software is not "intuitive." You're probably not going to be able to log in and just figure out how to use it on your own; however, it is very easy to learn and TEAM will provide as much training as you need to master it. I also highly recommend sending at least one user to the TEAM conference. It's a fun time, and you learn so much while attending!

Melinda B.
Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés

Bumpy but better!

Publié le 13/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My experience started out very bumpy, but has really smoothed out over the years. I know I still have some to learn that the system will do, but it is much better today than 6 years ago.

Avantages

After we figured out the payroll benefits, it is great now. We had a very rough start on it but learned a lot in the process. Completing the billing and also the ability to email invoices automatically on creation is awesome. You just have to make very sure you do things exactly or it is a mess. I finally learned an easy way to reprint invoices just last week.. Auditing is a breeze in Winteam.. Very easy to trace things all the way through.

Inconvénients

Our training 6+ years ago was abysmal. We ended up having to muddle our way through and figure things out on our own for the first year or so. Then we were offered additional training, but had most of it conquered by then. This caused us to do a lot of double work and all.. I still do not like the Other Billing portion, it requires a lot of manual work. And I don't like the limited invoice customization available. I am still having to do some invoices manually in Excel. Invoice Entry can still use some modifications also.

Leah S.

One system for everything

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We started using Team when before we were using 3 or 4 different programs to conduct business and keep track administratively. We often had to enter data 2-3 times. We had spreadsheets that worked well enough but to was all a bit clumsy and overly redundant, not to mention prone to error. We’ve used Team for about 6 years now and now everything “talks” to each other- payroll integrates with work tickets, benefits are programmed in, we can track for bonus metrics without a separate system, etc. We can compare financial projections to actuals and have control of our P&Ls. We love it and keep learning more that we can do to make our business more efficient.

Avantages

We can use one software for everything and it all talks to each other. Also, we have been able to go from paper based to electronically based- completely! No more timesheets. They clock in with the phone. The list goes on!

Inconvénients

On the accounting side- everything we need is there but it’s a lot less automated than say quickbooks as the software as a whole is not an accounting software. Just takes some time to learn.

Kimberly B.
Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs

WinTeam Daily

Publié le 23/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Again this is used daily. It is used for pretty much everything I do for my job. One stop shop. :)

Avantages

I use so many functions with this product that it is hard to list everything I love. This is the product I use the most and everyday. This helps me see hours worked, process payroll, record deposits, print reports and also find eligible employees for health benefits. One program to do it all.

Inconvénients

There are times that WinTeam freezes. This is not helpful while in the middle of a batch of payroll checks or even putting in a deposit. Generally it takes about 5 minutes to reset itself.

Kristie m. H.
Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés
Traduire en français

Does what is supposed to, but could do a lot more

Publié le 23/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

As an HR Manager I use this daily. There is a "Help" section, that isn't helpful with such a customized product

Avantages

It integrates with our Applicant Tracking System to easily import new hires. There are a lot of report functions that are very useful in looking at overtime, birthdays (we mail cards), attendance, and much more that are used weekly by the HR team

Inconvénients

There are some integrations WinTeam cannot do that would be useful. Some are just too expensive to integrate, which feels crazy given the size of our account and what we already pay them. But the W4 change from 2020 took them 6-7 months to figure out how to properly integrate

Bambi G.

Winteam

Publié le 14/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Very good. Great support with knowledgeable staff. Most questions can be answered with online help. So easy to use that help is rarely needed.

Avantages

Winteam is very easy to use and new employees can learn it quickly

Inconvénients

The software is a little outdated - it should be updated to a more modern look and feel

Alex R.

Winteam in review

Publié le 20/06/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, Winteam is great but there is always room for improvement. This being my first office job using a software based system, winteam has helped me succeed way better than the older software my company used to have.

Avantages

I enjoy the simplicity when it comes to navigating certain aspects of the system. I also enjoy finding out new ways to complete tasks more efficiently and sharing with the rest of my team. This software has helped save hundreds of hours when analyzing and entering data.

Inconvénients

There were a few things that felt like they were finished half way before the software was released. For example, the PO and AP Invoice sections need to be linked better to let you know when a PO already has an invoice and when the PO has been fulfilled to avoid going over the PO amount. Similar to the AR Invoice Review tab, there should be a way to review what invoices are under that PO and the amount remaining, invoiced and over/under when the PO has reached its expiration date.

Reynaldo A.

Overall Quite Potent Accounting Software

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This software comes with a high learning curve but overall I think it is worth it. We are able to have more detailed reports for payroll, AP, AR, Inventory, etc. Right now we are implementing onboarding solution for payroll. Also, having TeamTime clocking in and out information synchronize directly to Team has been tremendous help speeding up payroll processing.

Avantages

I like that in Team everything is down to Job level; We are able to get a detailed report of each job for the customers. Payroll is very easy to navigate as well. There is plenty of reports to choose from to get all the information needed. I like the fact that I can manage Obama Care right in the software - it is a lot of work to assure all the information is correctly captured and reported but it is all in one place at least. I like that we have all functions connected into one software; integration was a big deal for us to make this switch. Customer service is awesome as well. There are lots of functions that we are still learning about but is definetely a very powerful and promising software.

Inconvénients

I did not like that I cannot import and export like we used to do in old software. Also, one of the drawbacks for payroll department is that liabilities cannot be paid directly out of the Team. Lack of ability to attach files is frustrating as well (even though this and many other functions can be added for an extra fee). Third party add-ons can be expensive sometimes. Would be nice to have reminders of due dates for liability payments as well.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Vickie C.

Payroll made easier

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I love their customer service - they have an excellent response team to help with any problems that arises. I also like the Software Academy where I can log on at anytime and teach myself how to use a module or learn how to do something I have not done yet.

Avantages

WT Software has made my job with payroll so much easier - we went from paper time cards to a much more accurate way to provide information and a time saving process of collecting the data

Inconvénients

I came from a QuickBooks background and I did like that I could produce a Form 940 and 941 from the system - it's a feature that I would like to see from WT

William B.
Secteur d'activité: Équipement et fournitures de bureau

Exceptional

Publié le 05/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The Sales department, especially my Account Executive has been exceptional. They treated our company as if we were a part of their family. They have always strive to make our work life easier by offering us products that make us more efficient. Their training teams have been wonderful and very patient with us in learning new facets of the software. We hope to engage more with E-hub but we have not been able to implement it as of yet.

Avantages

We really enjoy the platform especially the personnel scheduling- it allows us to get a grasp on our profit and loss for each facility we service. It allows us to compare our actual dollar per hour we charge out with what we pay our employees. Secondly, we are strong users of the work scheduler. The ability to ticket our work orders and to close them after has definitely helped our company to become more deficient and effective at servicing our clients.

Inconvénients

I can really only think of 3 cons- the inability for our work tickets to print in Alpha order. The second con would that there are not as many keyboard shortcuts as I would like. When I call into customer service for software support- it always feels like they are in a rush and not always happy to hear from their client.

Jeanine H.

WinTeam Purchase

Avantages

That is had both HR/Timekeeping/Accounting in one package. the one we were using did not have everything we needed, so we were using 2 softwares.

Inconvénients

Not all modules are the same. If I am able to double click on one module, I might only have to click once in another module.
Drop downs are not consistent from one module to the next.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Kari C.

Overall great system

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I'd love to have more control / functionality through web, mobile or app versus having to use Citrix to access birthdays and other 'minor' task related information.

Avantages

I love being able to pull P&L's per job / customer with just a couple clicks! Having all information in one software makes it very nice.

Inconvénients

For some of the tasks, there are a lot of clicks to get to the answer... There are also some inconsistencies in report criteria (some I can pull by Region / Tier, others I can't and have to use Supervisor which is very inaccurate).

Todd W.
Secteur d'activité: Services environnementaux

WinTeam Review

Publié le 17/06/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We are currently utilizing eHub to manage our Timekeeping. eHub has simplified the interface for the everyday ops manager who is reviewing and approving time worked. We would like see more features roll out to eHub to the point that eHub is the main database we are working out of.

Avantages

WinTeam gives you the ability to combine Payroll, AR, AP, GL, QA, and Scheduling all in one place. It's customer support is very knowledgeable and helpful each time I have to use them. Timekeeping is made easy via eHub by TEAM.

Inconvénients

There are some features such as Work Scheduling where a large portion of their functionality still reside in the main WinTeam database which is a less "user friendly" interface for those who don't use it everyday.

Denise C.
Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie

Overall Satisfaction

Publié le 10/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall I like the ease of the system, I like be able to shoot reports to Excel format and I like the Grid View and the ability to delete unnecessary columns and tweak my reports as needed.

Avantages

I like that you can several tabs open at a time and depending on the amount of users I can have multiple company databases open as well. I find the overall software easy to use. I jump from A/R, A/P, Inventory, Job costing, Human Resources and payroll daily and find that I can get virtually anything I need from multiple reports.

Inconvénients

I don't like the way it sorts numbers. It doesn't sort sequentially it sorts by digits. For instance, my inventory codes will sort 10099 and then it goes to 101, 1010, 1011 and so on. After 1019 it goes to 102, 1020,10204. It sorts based on the value of each digit. This makes it difficult to find inventory items when you have a large warehouse database.

Candie D.

WinTeam is a Dream!

Publié le 01/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My overall experience with WinTeam has been fantastic. I have implemented 3 different HRIS softwares during my tenure with my company and WinTeam is by far the most robust. The ability to participate in beta testing new features has been awesome!

Avantages

I like that the company takes into consideration what the users want and need for their businesses to run smoothly and put it on the path to developing the software even more. The ability to create custom reports and meet with a trainer if you need assistance on any module or setting up a new feature it great! The eHub app is a very useful tool for employees and supervisors to use in the field.

Inconvénients

Citrix. This is an extremely "clunky" platform and can be difficult to navigate especially when trying to save reports as the server is hosted elsewhere.

Jennifer S.
Traduire en français

Winteam has helped us keep everything together

Publié le 20/10/2020

Avantages

That all facets are available in one place and work together. AP, AR, payroll, timekeeping, scheduling, inventory.

Inconvénients

Would like more reporting to be standard with the product.

Teresa H.

WinTeam Review

Publié le 22/10/2020

Avantages

The Payroll, A/P, and A/R Modules are great!

Inconvénients

I feel the notifications in TeamTime could be simplified, we have had issues with this since day one and still continue to have issues. Also, on the call review log it should attach the facility to the phone instead of just showing the phone number (example: 304-253-0800 TNCC). There should also be a report that could be printed daily that shows just facilities that were not clocked into at all for the previous night . Our former timekeeping software gave us all these features and in our industry that is a very important piece to making sure our clients are taken care of on a daily basis. It's more efficient to call a client first thing in the morning if a facility hasn't been cleaned rather them calling us because we weren't aware.

Raymond Y.

WinTeam pays for itself

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We are able to control employee payments and also making sure the clients are billed. All hours are accounted for. We were able to reduce overtime by monitoring the hours worked by the officers and how adding shift affected them and how we can change schedules. One of the best parts is being able to map the officers home and distance from a post and directions to get there.

Avantages

Connectivity of all departments between payroll, scheduling, operations. Being cloud based allows us to work from anywhere at anytime as well. Great customer service.

Inconvénients

Originally the fact that it was cloud based scared us, but we were wrong. What I wish would be better is that some aspects of the software prevent you from working on different screens at the same time.

Dawn T.
Secteur d'activité: Services environnementaux
Traduire en français

TEAM software is our best tool

Publié le 27/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

TEAM support is awesome, they go above and beyond. TEAM is always listening to our ideas and making improvements. The software itself puts all of our data in one place and makes it easy to pull out key metrics to help us run the business. Labor hours actual vs. budget, overtime management, job profitability, and the list goes on and one. A huge number of custom data fields allow us to track what’s important to our team.

Avantages

Full integration of field operations and back office accounting, HR, etc. Everything we need is in this one software engine. Integration to EHub allows our field manager and employees to have data and documents at their fingertips and all in one application.

Inconvénients

That it’s still Citrix-based but they are working on moving it.

Greg W.

WINTEAM

Publié le 11/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It has saved us a great deal in time and especially money as we now do all our payroll in house. Our support team is very helpful and responsive. I recommend WINTEAM to other companies. I have experience with Vision Vantage and Securitas' SAFES programs. WINTEAM is a superior system and product.

Avantages

It is a great help in organizing and ensuring managers and supervisors maintain appropriate and efficient staffing.

Inconvénients

Mostly minor things in setting up schedule pages to better fit the way we use them, but overall it does the job. It can just be frustrating at times , especially if you don't use a function every day/week and you have to remember how to set something up as it is not necessarily intuitive for a non tech guy

Pat B.

WinTeam Gave Our Company The Ability To Scale & Integrate Departments

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I really enjoy using the WinTeam system and the integration and efficiency we get from it. Customer support and account management is fantastic as well. Always there when you need them. Rolling out new features quickly is the only con I can think of and with their new management and ownership I think this will be changing soon.

Avantages

The integration it gives us. Having Finance, HR, Operations & Payroll reduces error significantly and increases efficiency dramatically. It has allowed our company to scale fast for our clients year over year.

Inconvénients

New features take a while to make it into production and there is a learning curve in terms of usability so training new team members can take some time.