WinTeam

Un logiciel ERP pour entreprises de sécurité et de services de conciergerie

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

119 avis

Joshua

Essential Software

Publié le 26/10/2020

Avantages

Love the reporting and tracking capabilities. The most useful reports in my job are the job costing and hours variance reports.

Inconvénients

Cumbersome and often unintuitive to navigate. I know t has the capacity to deliver many useful metrics, but I feel I'm missing out due to an inability to run them or even know that they exist. (Customer support is awesome in helping overcome this though).

Alternatives envisagées

Swept

Pourquoi passer à WinTeam

More capacity to be a one-source solution.
Melinda
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

Bumpy but better!

Publié le 13/10/2020

My experience started out very bumpy, but has really smoothed out over the years. I know I still have some to learn that the system will do, but it is much better today than 6 years ago.

Avantages

After we figured out the payroll benefits, it is great now. We had a very rough start on it but learned a lot in the process. Completing the billing and also the ability to email invoices automatically on creation is awesome. You just have to make very sure you do things exactly or it is a mess. I finally learned an easy way to reprint invoices just last week.. Auditing is a breeze in Winteam.. Very easy to trace things all the way through.

Inconvénients

Our training 6+ years ago was abysmal. We ended up having to muddle our way through and figure things out on our own for the first year or so. Then we were offered additional training, but had most of it conquered by then. This caused us to do a lot of double work and all.. I still do not like the Other Billing portion, it requires a lot of manual work. And I don't like the limited invoice customization available. I am still having to do some invoices manually in Excel. Invoice Entry can still use some modifications also.

William
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Winteam Review

Avantages

Winteam has a lot of functionality and can handle a lot of our data. In the past year, Team has really made strides in new product development and customer service. The most note worthy enhancement for me was the new AR module with future invoice pricing.

Inconvénients

The product is not user friendly. Several processes that should be automatic take a lot of setup on the back end in order to implement. When you call customer service you can get multiple opposing answers to the same questions from different support members. When new modules or features come out there is no training. It would be great if they had a webinar to go through best practices on a new module. It often feels like we are alone in implementing features.

William
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipement et fournitures de bureau

Exceptional

Publié le 05/04/2019

The Sales department, especially my Account Executive has been exceptional. They treated our company as if we were a part of their family. They have always strive to make our work life easier by offering us products that make us more efficient. Their training teams have been wonderful and very patient with us in learning new facets of the software. We hope to engage more with E-hub but we have not been able to implement it as of yet.

Avantages

We really enjoy the platform especially the personnel scheduling- it allows us to get a grasp on our profit and loss for each facility we service. It allows us to compare our actual dollar per hour we charge out with what we pay our employees. Secondly, we are strong users of the work scheduler. The ability to ticket our work orders and to close them after has definitely helped our company to become more deficient and effective at servicing our clients.

Inconvénients

I can really only think of 3 cons- the inability for our work tickets to print in Alpha order. The second con would that there are not as many keyboard shortcuts as I would like. When I call into customer service for software support- it always feels like they are in a rush and not always happy to hear from their client.

Tracy

Review of WinTeam

Publié le 31/08/2021

I've used TEAM for over 10 years and overall I love the product. There are so many great features that are bundled into one product which makes it very helpful to us. The fact that everything is together is a huge positive for us. As our company has grown we are looking for more features to help reduce a lot of current manual tasks done by our corporate team.

Avantages

All modules in one place is very important to us. We love having the ability to drill down from the general ledger to the source whether it be fixed assets, payroll or invoices. The software itself is very easy to use and learn quickly.

Inconvénients

Employee module could have additional features added. PTO requests and once approved that it populates the timesheets. Expense reporting by the employee that populates their "other comp" for that payroll check. Change of status form that allows management to update an employee file and notifies HR and Payroll once done - items like status change, rate change and job change.

JEANINE

WinTeam Purchase

Avantages

That is had both HR/Timekeeping/Accounting in one package. the one we were using did not have everything we needed, so we were using 2 softwares.

Inconvénients

Not all modules are the same. If I am able to double click on one module, I might only have to click once in another module.
Drop downs are not consistent from one module to the next.

Kari

Overall great system

Publié le 19/10/2020

I'd love to have more control / functionality through web, mobile or app versus having to use Citrix to access birthdays and other 'minor' task related information.

Avantages

I love being able to pull P&L's per job / customer with just a couple clicks! Having all information in one software makes it very nice.

Inconvénients

For some of the tasks, there are a lot of clicks to get to the answer... There are also some inconsistencies in report criteria (some I can pull by Region / Tier, others I can't and have to use Supervisor which is very inaccurate).

Todd

Publié le 17/06/2019

We are currently utilizing eHub to manage our Timekeeping. eHub has simplified the interface for the everyday ops manager who is reviewing and approving time worked. We would like see more features roll out to eHub to the point that eHub is the main database we are working out of.

Avantages

WinTeam gives you the ability to combine Payroll, AR, AP, GL, QA, and Scheduling all in one place. It's customer support is very knowledgeable and helpful each time I have to use them. Timekeeping is made easy via eHub by TEAM.

Inconvénients

There are some features such as Work Scheduling where a large portion of their functionality still reside in the main WinTeam database which is a less "user friendly" interface for those who don't use it everyday.

DEBORAH

A comprehensive all-in-one software

Publié le 04/02/2021

I've resisted internal inquiries into whether our company might have better overall functionality with several WT competitors because with the exception of the functions already mentioned that we simply don't have the time or personnel to dedicate to learning/using, WinTeam has been an excellent accounting and operations software for our company for almost 14 years.

Avantages

We chose WinTeam because of the individual modules for critical company functions that flow into each other for a comprehensive overview of the entire company, or any particular department.

Inconvénients

Some functions remain clunky and time-consuming, particularly the Insurance Benefits module, to the point where we use our insurance vendor's portal for tracking and reporting. We don't use the Inventory module any more either because the benefit of the module to us did not compensate for how much data entry and maintenance was involved.

Candie

WinTeam is a Dream!

Publié le 01/05/2019

My overall experience with WinTeam has been fantastic. I have implemented 3 different HRIS softwares during my tenure with my company and WinTeam is by far the most robust. The ability to participate in beta testing new features has been awesome!

Avantages

I like that the company takes into consideration what the users want and need for their businesses to run smoothly and put it on the path to developing the software even more. The ability to create custom reports and meet with a trainer if you need assistance on any module or setting up a new feature it great! The eHub app is a very useful tool for employees and supervisors to use in the field.

Inconvénients

Citrix. This is an extremely "clunky" platform and can be difficult to navigate especially when trying to save reports as the server is hosted elsewhere.

Teresa

Publié le 22/10/2020

Avantages

The Payroll, A/P, and A/R Modules are great!

Inconvénients

I feel the notifications in TeamTime could be simplified, we have had issues with this since day one and still continue to have issues. Also, on the call review log it should attach the facility to the phone instead of just showing the phone number (example: 304-253-0800 TNCC). There should also be a report that could be printed daily that shows just facilities that were not clocked into at all for the previous night . Our former timekeeping software gave us all these features and in our industry that is a very important piece to making sure our clients are taken care of on a daily basis. It's more efficient to call a client first thing in the morning if a facility hasn't been cleaned rather them calling us because we weren't aware.

Greg

WINTEAM

Publié le 11/04/2019

It has saved us a great deal in time and especially money as we now do all our payroll in house. Our support team is very helpful and responsive. I recommend WINTEAM to other companies. I have experience with Vision Vantage and Securitas' SAFES programs. WINTEAM is a superior system and product.

Avantages

It is a great help in organizing and ensuring managers and supervisors maintain appropriate and efficient staffing.

Inconvénients

Mostly minor things in setting up schedule pages to better fit the way we use them, but overall it does the job. It can just be frustrating at times , especially if you don't use a function every day/week and you have to remember how to set something up as it is not necessarily intuitive for a non tech guy

Don

WinTeam for Workforce management

Publié le 06/09/2019

Win Team is like an onion, just when you think you have mastered the system you discover another better/faster way to get to the results.

Avantages

WinTeam is a powerful tool for managing human resources. It is so much more than a scheduling tool. I use it to track time off, absenteeism, experience, and certifications. We also use it to track revenue and generate invoices.

Inconvénients

Most tools are easy to access, but others like displaying the number of hours worked or scheduled by a specific employee can require multiple steps in order to display the data.

Kara

Winteam is Great

Publié le 05/04/2019

Overall, I have found this to be a solid product and when help is needed the customer service is wonderful. Everyone has always been very kind and helpful. I appreciate that they listen to what their customers want and are continually improving their product.

Avantages

Having used this product since 2013 and have found it to be very good for easily accessing information when needed.

Inconvénients

I wish that the user interface was bigger when it comes to inputting information, I use a larger monitor just to see the what I am working on better.

Jeffrey

Why WinTeam Works for Me

Publié le 29/03/2019

The interlinking of workforce management, accounting and customer relations.

Avantages

I was able to move from three independent software programs for workforce management, accounting and customer satisfaction that did not communicate with each other to WinTeam that does each of these and each area internally communicates with the other. This is a big WIN for my TEAM.

Inconvénients

Complicated to set up. It takes a lot of time to get the information data entry into the system.

ray

Winteam

Publié le 29/03/2019

We are providing gross margin reports for each site and we are able to accurately allocate all of our labor and other direct costs.

Avantages

It gives me the ability to pull detail payroll information to respond to requests and file reports. It has enabled us to provide detailed financial reporting for multiple sites as well as running general ledger detail reports.

Inconvénients

It is a little hard to find the underlying detail for certain general ledger modules.

Jason

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Good software for the industry

Publié le 16/04/2019

Overall it does the job and the customer service is good and I am hoping to resolve some of our other concerns with it here in the future

Avantages

It has a lot of features that work specifically with our industry and the customer support has been good.

Inconvénients

I feel like I am limited on certain things I can do in our sales and work tickets processes. I also don’t like how you can’t use the CRM side of it offline because we don’t always have good cell service.

Julie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Overall good product for building service industries

Publié le 17/06/2019

We have been able to provide clients with a high level of detail and accuracy with WinTeam products.

Avantages

Ongoing enhancements keep the product up to date with current industry trends as well as labor trends. Full service makes integrating solutions easier

Inconvénients

Can be somewhat cumbersome to use and after long term use, transitioning our original set up to be able to work withing the newer modules and features is prohibitive.

Ina

Using Win Team for accounting and job costing

Publié le 16/08/2019

Win Team is the best accounting software that I have ever used.

Avantages

The audit trail, and the way that the various modules interact. For example, payroll is pulled from the scheduling and billing is pulled from the payroll. There are no manual entries needed.

Inconvénients

There are some things that cannot be reversed without a lot of steps. While this is useful for tracking, it is sometimes tedious.

Michael

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Good tool for managing employee data

Publié le 01/05/2019

Our company has used Winteam for more than 10 years now and I would say that Winteam has helped in managing our database. The options is endless and every year winteam is providing more innovations to ease the use of the software

Avantages

Searching relevant datas to the jobs that we are currently providing our clienst and giving to employees

Inconvénients

upgrade the look of the system to be more engaging

Megan

Publié le 29/03/2019

Overall I think it is user friendly and functional. I wish there were additional capabilities (such as the addition of photo attachments) available to help streamline the front line work to invoicing process.

Avantages

I like how you can double click on blue fields and drill down.

Inconvénients

I don't like that pictures cannot be added to work tickets and flow through to invoices.

Utilisateur vérifié

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Winteam has been a great assest

Avantages

I like that everything we do is in one program from accounting to payroll to schedules and work requests.

Inconvénients

I wish it was a little better on the data entry side where you don't have to use the mouse quiet as much. I would be easier if you could tab from field to field.

Terry
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

Publié le 26/04/2019

We were able to drop another third party software for inspection with their QA module.

Avantages

Easy to use after some training. Very good at job costing. You can export data from reports or screens to create your own pivot tables

Inconvénients

The export of data is csv or xls of raw data

Utilisateur vérifié

Easy to Use

Publié le 09/04/2019

We have used them for many years and they are always responsive and helpful.

Avantages

This is a really forgiving software. It's easy to undo mistakes, which happens a lot with new users.

Inconvénients

Some of the modules work better than others. Inventory has a limited use for us.

Sreethu

Need for customer portal

Avantages

Easy to use. Ability to run a variety of reports.

Inconvénients

Lack of customer centric portal. Customer should have a level of access to view certain items such as schedules.

Also need something web based now that work from home is a norm.