uAttend

4,5 (445)
Donnez votre avis !
Logiciel de gestion du temps et des absences pour les entreprises

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

445 avis

Kevin
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Easy to setup and use!

Publié le 05/04/2019

I have found that it has been easy to use and very dependable.

I have found that it has been easy to use and very dependable.

Avantages

It is straightforward to set up the biometric device, and the web-based platform is intuitive and easy to use.

Inconvénients

Not everyone's fingerprints worked and therefore people that are assigned a pin as a substitute will sometimes need them reset!

Suzanne
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Uattend Time Clock

Publié le 08/04/2019

Customer service has always been very helpful. When we thought we needed a new timeclock, the service department helped me walk through an update that seemed to take them forever to get to work. They were very, very patient with me and the system and finally got the update done and it has seemed to resolve most issues I was having.

Avantages

It's easy to log into. I can have instant access anytime I need. I also love that I can log in from my phone.

Inconvénients

I don't love that if I'm working in a pay period that has ended, that it won't stay in that pay period. I have to keep changing it each time I go to a different employee's time care.
I also don't like the recent change of taking away the color that noted overtime. Now it just blends in and I have to look for it more than when it was blue. It showed up right away.
I also don't like that the clocks won't update automatically or that we are not sent an email telling us there are updates available.

Tawnya
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Corrections

Avantages

For the cost it is not a bad program. I like how it calculates the sick pay and the PTO time and takes it off that is really helpful. I love the chat option as well online if I need help with something that is very helpful.

Inconvénients

Ever since the new layout started about a month or two ago now I have had some issues. I know this is simple issue but I liked how all the hours showed and I didn't have to scroll down. Also, a major issue since the new layout and I was told I would hear back when it gets corrected I have not heard anything so I'm assuming either nobody reached back out or it has not been corrected yet is I used to have the installers be able to approve there timecards and clock IN & OUT for lunch on there phone through the app and since the new layout they can no longer do so. This makes it complicated for me as they work out in the field and it was best for them to approve their timecards and be able to clock In & Out for lunch via the app. I don't see them because I come in after they get here and it's hard for me to catch them to get them to sign their payroll period card come payroll week it was easiest when I had them approve it through the app. I was told since the new layout that it has to be all the employees on the app or all employees not on the app. That to me is just not acceptable when previously it worked out perfectly before the new layout. It was great to have the office employees sign there sheet physically because I see them daily and to have the installers approve them manually through the app. This is a major issue.

• Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

One of the best decisions we've made

Publié le 04/04/2019

Employees were using manual Excel spreadsheets to record time, expense reimbursement requests, and time off was recorded in our accounting software in a very cumbersome and not always accurate way. Time keeping in general wasn't technically 'legal', as staff wouldn't keep track of time on a day to day basis, but at the end of each pay period, just run random hours. There's no hiding anything now - UAttend has been a huge HR tool for us, takes the guesswork out and keeps us in compliance, and is so cost-effective!

Avantages

Accuracy of timekeeping and availability of multiple means of keeping records for time off, hours worked, punch in and out locations, historical review

Inconvénients

We love everything about UAttend. When we're a little less than happy with a particular feature, someone seems to know this and already has an update in place, or if you suggest a change, they are open and responsive to looking at it.

• Secteur d'activité : Design graphique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great product for our needs

Publié le 02/04/2019

We have noticed that since switching to uAttend our employees have become more responsible about tracking their time and we have been able catch certain situations where the time clocks have been abused and make the corrections or take the necessary disciplinary action.

Avantages

This software is pretty easy to learn quickly and has many useful features that have aided us in making time tracking and payroll so much more streamlined and easier. We especially appreciate the time off request feature in the software. We also really enjoy the location services feature and the ability to lock certain employees locations that they are able to clock in and out from.

Inconvénients

There are a few features that are a little annoying. You have the ability to set paid or unpaid holidays throughout the year but there is not an option for setting recurring holidays, you have to reset the holiday dates every year. Also, the software also has a mobile app which is very convenient, however, the app is currently very basic and does not have all the same features and capabilities that you have access to on the web version.

Jessica
  • Secteur d'activité : Recrutement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Poor security protocols and network help

Publié le 15/02/2024

Slow, sloppy, uninformed responses with zero interest in being accountable to the ever changing cybersecurity environment. Our clock data is still being sent to an IP address with TLS 1 and TLS 1.1 protocols that have been discontinued since 2021

Avantages

I came in after implementation. It would not have been my choice. The interface is clunky. The backend reports are not flexible, and there's no Microsoft integration available.

Inconvénients

Total lack of customer support. We had several network and security questions and when we presented them they answered 3 of the 10+ questions and told us they wouldn't be supplying any further answers.

• Secteur d'activité : Design graphique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very happy I found this software!

Publié le 09/04/2019

Avantages

This software was the answer to a lot of issues we were having with time tracking. It has given our employees the right amount of freedom to make time tracking less of a chore while maintaining our ability to monitor the use of the software. Our employees have been much more reliable about tracking their time and we have the confidence that our records are accurate.

Inconvénients

As with all software there are always tweaks being made to improve them and that is true with uAttend. The tweaks that have been made have been very helpful but there is still room for some improvement. For example, I wish that from the dashboard you could click on the name of a user under the Punch Status box and go right to their timecard. The app is also a bit basic so I am looking forward to the update that is coming soon to see what changes have been made. I also wish there was a calendar feature on the dashboard where you could see if there are any holidays or time off requests coming up.

• Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

Works for us

Publié le 10/04/2019

Overall, uAttend has worked out for our business. The hardware, the actual punchclock, leaves a LOT to be desired. We have two which are constantly freezing or does not recognize fingerprints. It is so bad sometimes that we ended up having to give everyone a clock in number which defeats the purpose of the fingerprint safety feature. We had one replaced because of issues but the same problems with that one as well so it must be an issue with all of them. Beyond that, it has been a great platform.

Avantages

Easy to use and modify punches, allows multi-department punches, accessible from anywhere.

Inconvénients

There are a few limitations to reporting that keep us from being able to directly pull what our payroll processor needs

• Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

A Great Upgrade

Publié le 02/04/2019

uAttend has been a great upgrade for us. We had a mixture of hand written times and an outdated onsite only rfid clock in at one site. We had nonstop issues with incorrect times, people forgetting to clock in/out, buddy clock in, etc. We have eliminated most of those issues almost overnight and have been able to scale way faster. We are looking forward to integration features that will hopefully integrate everything directly with payroll services!

Multisite capability
Quickly add new timeclocks
Easy reporting for anything you can think of
Easy setup for automatic report exports
Easily scalable with our company as we add more locations
Very simple and upfront pricing compared to competitors who charge for everything
Geolocation clock in!

Inconvénients

Timeclocks themselves are good, but require internet for clock in and out. It would be nice if they could clock in and out without internet and send data once they come online. This has only been an issue a few times when the internet went out offsite, but we quickly setup geolcations for different sites and gave certain employees that need it access to clock in from their phones when necessary.
There isn't currently integration directly with payroll services, but they are apparently releasing that this year.

Tina

Publié le 21/04/2019

I'm happy with it

I'm happy with it

Avantages

I am able to take care of both offices from same log in. My staff can look at there sheets but not edit.

Inconvénients

It is very sensitive to fingerprints. Wish there was a back up option

Worthy
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Great Product, Great Price

Publié le 12/09/2019

After initially using paper time sheets, the switch to uAttend about 5 years ago was a life changer!!! Having 10-15 employees that travel a 100 mile radius can make it difficult to collect time sheets. Using the uAttend app has made it easy to collect and report time worked, vacation, and monitor who is currently working. I highly recommend uAttend to companies of any size to track various employees working at multiple locations.

Avantages

The ability to use the app or desktop function to record time punches. It is easy to see who is in and out at a quick glance. Compiling time sheets for payroll is quick and easy. Ability to talk with the help desk who provides quick and accurate response and access.

Inconvénients

There are some instances when passwords have needed to be reset for unknown reasons, but it is a quick and easy process.

Alternatives envisagées

Time Tracker , QuickBooks Enterprise et Tick

Pourquoi passer à uAttend

Ease of use and price point
Elena
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Overall satisfied

Publié le 25/04/2019

Avantages

We have been using uAttend for over two years now. I find the accessibility of all historical data very helpful. I can easily see the last work day of an employee terminated an year ago for example. It is easy to run reports and keep track of employee's sick days or vacation days, if you have input them of course. Additionally, the little chat they have in the bottom right corner of the screen is extremely helpful. They are very responsive and more often than not are able to resolve an issue within minutes.

Inconvénients

What I dislike is the fact that the information you can put in for the employees is limited. I think it will be more useful to have fields for hire dates, termination dates and so on. Also whenever we have technical issues with the actual clock, the process of mailing us a new one, returning the defective one and in general the time spent on the phone with customer service is quite long.
Also, when you put in sign in or out times manually (from the admin side on the computer) it automatically rounds them up which have cost us some hours discrepancies and potential problems with employees. Double check everytime you have to manually input somebody's hours!

• Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Basic clocking in app

Publié le 13/02/2019

Avantages

UAttend is easy to use and has no frills. Employees can easily log in, clock in, and see their timecard from their phone.

Inconvénients

No frills is fine but it's really minimal. There isn't an easy way for employees to send in a time correction if they forgot to punch in or out. Our employees just send an email and the administrator has to fix it on their end. This is fine but it would be nice if the employees could put in a correction with a note and the admin could approve/deny the correction that way. Also, not that this affects functionality, but aesthetically the app is very dated.

Réponse de Workwell Technologies

Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear you're taking advantage of the free mobile app that is included with your uAttend time and attendance system.

If you grant employees permission to edit their timecards, they can add in their forgotten punches quickly and easily right within the app. From their timecard, the employee would select the day of the missed punch, click on actions in the top right corner and select add a punch. Just make sure that you've granted the employees editing rights from within your account settings. Customer service is happy to walk you through this if you'd like.

We are currently working to update the app and we hope you enjoy the improvements slated to be released later this year.

Clayton
Clayton
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Terrible non existent customer service

Publié le 07/10/2022

Received a email notice from Uattend that our monthly payment was not approved through the credit card. Office Manager ""chatted" as phone call was not answered - went to voice mail. Non payment was confirmed. I called credit card company who said not charge was declined. I called again and put on hold until call went to voice mail after 5 minutes. I called back and hit 1 for sales and who answered! Imagine. I told them to put me through to tech support. I was told an email was "sent out to a lot of people" by error saying their charges were declined. I asked if since this mistake was discovered has another email been sent out regarding the correction? He said no. I asked to speak to a manager to discuss this waste of my time and my office manger's time and he said no manager was available but one will call me. 24 hours has gone by and no call. I called again and was told all the managers were busy and could not speak to me. This is why this company should be avoided!

nothing,

Poor customer service,

Susan
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits pharmaceutiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Very pleased with uAttend software!

Publié le 06/04/2019

Excellent experience!

Excellent experience!

Avantages

As the company administrator for the uAttend software, I find it very easy to use! The customer service is very prompt to help answer any questions. The end user has simple steps and the supervisors edits and verification processes are simple! Really like this software!

Inconvénients

Every so often I would like to write my own reports within the software & I haven't found a way to do this. Also, I would like to merge the data straight into Quick Books for processing payroll and I haven't found a smooth way to perform this tasks yet either....maybe I can't do it? I've spent about only 20 mins attempting to find a way & didn't find one and I'll try another day, but typically I'm able to figure things out on my own in this easy-to-use software, so I'm guessing it's just not available?

Laurie
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Saves time doing Payroll!!

Publié le 20/12/2022

Love my experience across the board. Saves me so much time & I know it's accurate.

Avantages

The ease of our mobile employees working at off site locations and able to punch in with their phone. Plus as admin being able to set up/adjust the GPS radius for mobile punch ins. I no longer have to chase employees for not turning in their timesheets in order to submit payroll.

Inconvénients

On rare occasions employees have said they couldn't punch in/out, so I manually will do it for them. Having a smaller company it's not a big deal and it doesn't happen often, however if we had a much larger employee size that might become an issue.

Nina
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique

Publié le 05/06/2019

Avantages

This is an easy program to use. We have the finger print capability. At first, there were some problems with the scanner not recognizing the prints. When we made sure the employees were leaving their finger long enough (only a few seconds) on the scanner there was no problem. The supervisor just a few days ago called and said how much easier it is to use instead of time cards. I am still finding a lot of extra's in the program. Reports can be run any way you need them.

Inconvénients

So far I am pleased with the product and have no complaints.

Alternatives envisagées

RUN Powered by ADP

Pourquoi passer à uAttend

Price
Maralin
  • Secteur d'activité : Urbanisme et architecture
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Wonderful Software - UAttend

Publié le 02/04/2019

Before I had the UPunch time clock and UAttend software, my sole employee at the time was taking advantage and claiming time he did not work, and taking long lunch breaks. The time clock changed that quickly, saving me money and keeping my employee honest. I now have two employees and wouldn't part with this system. I have rarely had a problem, and when I did have a simple problem, the tech support was fabulous, and knew exactly what to do and why the problem was happening.

Avantages

UAttend has made management of my employees' time cards much easier. I only have two employees, but calculating their time by hand would be difficult. Even with a small number of employees like mine, UAttend is an efficient way to start your payroll. I have changed employees a few times and it's very intuitive to archive records and set up new employees.

Inconvénients

I work from home and sometimes do payroll on Sundays when I didn't have time on Saturday. I have to be careful that I select the right pay period if I do payroll on a Sunday to make I'm inputting the data in the right period. It defaults to the following week if I don't change it back.

Abigail
  • Secteur d'activité : Psychologie

Useful Employee Time Tracker

Publié le 21/08/2023

It is a useful time-tracking software with most features one would want for a time clock. Have not had any issues or errors, however vacation hour-tracking must be manually reset annually.

Avantages

It is easy to implement and use, requiring minimal administrative time and upkeep. The interface is easy to use.

Inconvénients

Employee holiday and vacation hours do not automatically reset to the appropriate amount every calendar years. This must be manually entered every New Year.

Mike
  • Secteur d'activité : Entreposage

uattend

Publié le 24/01/2019

Avantages

Use this to punch in and punch out. Makes it easy to do so and stores hours electronically. Love it.

Inconvénients

We always have an issue with needing to use our thumb multiple times until it reads it.

Réponse de Workwell Technologies

Hi Mike,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review. It's uplifting to hear you enjoy the ease of tracking employee time through the cloud.

In regards to the biometric scanner, certain fingers are rougher than others and it's always helpful to register a few additional fingers if that ever happens to a particular employee. Feel free to reach out to support 7 days a week and we can walk you through the steps if you're unfamiliar with the process.

Warmly,

Cindy
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Ease and customizable...

Publié le 11/04/2019

This system has help our book keeping & inventory record keeping much easier & allows for quicker check outs with preset pricing on most items. We have been satisfied with the overall performance of this software.

Avantages

This program is very customize-able for our unique business of services & products, which helps us track both inventory or services provided by a particular practitioner. I also like the fact that I can check daily reports from my desktop computer or reprint journals at anytime.

Inconvénients

Finding categories can be slower than other systems with different screen set-ups, yet that can be attributed to how MANY categories of products & services we offer.

Henry
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

EXCELLENT!

Publié le 11/09/2019

Avantages

Increased accuracy with payroll and accuracy in the workplace.

Inconvénients

We love everything about this software..

Linda
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

Easy to use and set up

Publié le 02/04/2019

Employees can't have others punch in and out for them. The reporting aspect allows me to avoid having piles of punch cards. I can look back and see in the past years how many payroll hours are clocked in.

Avantages

Ease of set up. Reports are quick and easily customized. I decide what feature I want to allow employees to use. In our case no remote access.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the finger print will not capture. I think it might be due to the employee having worked doing dishes and this somehow interferes with the ability to read the finger? Not sure but for the most part that is my only complaint. But I just have to manually enter it later.

Valisa
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Watch your account

Publié le 05/11/2019

I do not like the way they ripped me off

I do not like the way they ripped me off

Avantages

The time clock was simple to use once I set it up

Inconvénients

The connectivity using this product was horrible. I purchased an extender for my modem and sat it right next to the time clock, and it still went down frequently. In addition to this, the company billed me for 3 accounts and KNEW I only utilized one of them. They claimed they sent an email with this information which I didn't receive, but never stopped billing me until I cancelled and discovered I was still being billed. If it had been a situation where my account didn't allow the charges, I bet they would have really made an attempt to contact me. I wouldn't recommend this to ANYONE

Kelly
  • Secteur d'activité : Entreposage

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Basic Needs met

Publié le 02/04/2019

Overall id say it is easy to use and functionality of it is just fine. The customer service has been quite helpful when needed and responses happen in a timely manner.

Avantages

What i like most about the software is the ease to set up new employees and how easy it is to clock in and out. There are a lot of reports you can print out as well.

Inconvénients

I like least is how some of the terms used on the website are not accurate to what we use them for. Such as "hours worked" is not true hours worked. it includes lunches that are not working hours. Also online after the update you have to scroll a lot more to view all punches. Also the actual punch machine is hard to read because there are no indication of what button to push unless you know the coding.