AutoShop

Une solution de gestion pour les ateliers automobiles

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

107 avis

Tammy

Awesome!

Publié le 26/09/2017

Very helpful with reporting and pricing!

Very helpful with reporting and pricing!

Avantages

I love how many different options this software has. It can do so many things. Whatever you want to keep track of they will find a way to help you.
I really appreciate the customer support. They are always able to get back to me in a timely manner and there is never a question too stupid or too hard for them. They work with me until I am happy.

Inconvénients

I do not like that the counter sales do not have the same reporting as the work orders. Also there are some anti-theft software that would be helpful if it were optional.

Ken

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Autoshop Software is a great first POS software.

Publié le 09/05/2022

We used this software for the first 10 years or so of business operations and felt we finally outgrew it as we switched growth directions. There are multiple options for this software now that include local, or cloud based and there have been more updates.
I still would recommend this software to any small shop based on my previous usage.

Avantages

There are a few things that make this software stand out. One is the customer database IS YOURS and not shared without your permission. In our case, being a local, on site program was the best option. The program had many good features that helped in the day-to-day work and was basically a straight forward, usable program.
Inventory system was a strong point.

Inconvénients

The program screens come across as "dated".
The report options were limited and poor, in our opinion.
Program felt as though you were "falling behind the times".
The more we grew and added to the software, the more "clunky" it began to feel in day-to-day operations.
Other programs did not interface well or had limited success.

Keith
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Winworks Autoshop

Publié le 05/05/2020

Very poor. We are a heavy duty shop and had done some homework before purchasing. There wasn't any alternative programs at the time. We were told that the program had been used by heavy duty shops and that we would have no issues. The program may work incredibly well for an automotive shop, as that is what it is based on. At the end dealing with tech support/programming was a nightmare.

Avantages

The structure to the program makes sense from an automotive shop perspective.

Inconvénients

We were promised that the program would adapt to a heavy duty truck shop, however, we were constantly having to do work arounds. Each time required a call to tech support to help transition the program. The first year of tech support was included in the purchase price of the software. After the free tech support term expired we were required to purchase the next year of tech support. Because we required so much support the bill for the upcoming year was quite high. We decided that because we were required to continue doing the work arounds that the cost would be prohibitive and that we couldn't afford to carry on with the program. Expensive lesson learned, we had to purchase the program initially, pay our staff to migrate our information in to the system, then pay our staff to migrate the information to our new operating system. Our experience with tech support wasn't that good either. Issues with getting tickets resolved and getting support..

Réponse de Winworks Software

Sorry to hear of our your dissatisfaction with the AutoShop software. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I will answer your email directly. We wish you well with your new software.

Victoria
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Excellent Support!

Publié le 08/09/2016

Our shop has been using this software for almost two years and we had some technical questions, as well as pricing and feature questions. After looking online and looking throughout the program, I decided to finally call (usually not one to do this). I called the support and Kathy asked what type of questions I had. Once I told her, she said someone will call back. ONE minute later, I get a call from Steve. I described my technical questions and he knew right away how to fix it. He remotely accessed our software and showed me what to do. Super quick. Then, I asked about pricing and features, and he knew right away. Very straightforward and knowledgeable. I feel like great customer service and support is hard to come by but this was not the case here. I'm definitely a happy customer!

Avantages

-Has all of the features our small 5-employee shop needs (can pay more for more features)
-Reasonable one-time fee
-Amazing customer service and support

-Looks outdated

Becki

Great Management Software

Publié le 17/12/2012

We have now been using Winworks for 5 years after already trying Alldata's management software. We looked at Mitchell but wasn't impressed. The thought of having to pay someone monthly for something that is not mine is not appealing. That is why I do not lease cars. But to each their own. We looked at RO Writer but the upfront expense was just too much. Besides a few bells & whistles Winworks is just as great. You will not be disappointed.

Avantages

The fact that we own the software is why we went with Winworks. The cost is affordable. We tried AllData's management software for a year and had problems. Also the fact that we would never own it and would be paying monthly forever was unappealing. The fact that we could make payments was great. Julie in tech support is amazing. The other guys are great as well but Julie has been the one that I have connected with. I know of some shops that have never done an update and are using the system with no problems. We on the other hand pay for support and all updates. Worth every penny. The system is easy to use and integrates well with Quickbooks & WorldPac's speed dial. We use most of all of the features that are available,

Inconvénients

There are some things I wish were more like RO Writer but again you pay for what you get. I have many friends whose shops have RO Writer and are very happy with it. The reason we did not go with it is because of the upfront cost. Like I said just a few things I wish Winworks had but I am satisfied. Just like having a Tahoe but wanting an Escalade.

DJ

Terrific

Publié le 18/09/2017

Avantages

You can have the best SMS but if there is no support what good is it? I like the fact they do there best to help you. You always get a call the same day and it's fast. All of there support staff is friendly super helpful. They update system regularly to keep up with industry trends and needs.

Inconvénients

I would like to see some different / more reports . There is not a lot of things I don't like. There is no perfect SMS out there

Réponse de Winworks Software

Thanks DJ! We value your input on Winworks!

Sean
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Technical Difficulties

Publié le 20/03/2017

So long story short, my all in one office computer decided last week it was time to quit. after being in a panic I removed the hard drive from that unit and called WinWorks tech support. within a matter of minutes, the tech support help desk got me up and running again on my laptop which was a great temporary workaround. Today the representative from tech support helped me get WinWorks software up and running on my new office computer, Best tech service around as far as I'm concerned.

Everything !!!

Nothing, Great Product

Réponse de Winworks Software

Thank you Sean for the kind words! We love having you apart of the Winworks family!

Beth

Winworks Works Great!!

Publié le 20/09/2017

Avantages

Winworks has proven to be exactly the shop management software that our business needed. It is simple to use, and keeps our shop running efficiently. Any questions are quickly answered by Winworks staff. Highly recommend!

Inconvénients

There needs to be a short list of frequently used vendors, needs to be a way to keep the same vendor for entering multiple parts without having to go into settings and change your default vendor.

Chris

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Literally the backbone of my business with standard tasks galore and USA tech support .

Publié le 23/02/2018

my shop runs smoothly and efficiently allowing me to focus on the client and not the wasting time with bad software. Quick easy and efficient with quick reference buttons and constant improvements

Avantages

Anytime a client asks for a quote fop any kind I can literally take 1 minute extra and build that "task" to then refer to later. Being a Euro shop that lack of repetition saves my time and money and have tried others with nothing coming close

RJ

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Outstanding Support. Never Have a problem getting a hold of them when needed.

Publié le 21/12/2018

Great team to work with. Excellent support.

Great team to work with. Excellent support.

Avantages

Ease of use is the great. Support team is friendly and easy to work with.

Inconvénients

If there is a con it would be adding multiple job tasks packaged together.

Réponse de Winworks Software

Thanks RJ for a great review. We can add multiple job standard tasks together. The feature is called Linked Tasks. Any technician can connect to your computer and demonstrate the feature when you have time. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and everyone at your shop!

Ty

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Needed help in connecting new station and performing a full upgrade

Publié le 18/10/2017

Avantages

I don't know yet. We just took on this client and this is first time dealing with this software.
A workstation crashed and I needed help getting back online and during all this saw they were way behind on upgrades. The support staff was amazing on helping me with both and educating me on how the system works and what to do for them. He was truly a great help and actually fun to talk to.

Larry

We have used Winworks software since 1999 and are very happy with the product

Publié le 28/09/2017

Records are kept easily and information is very easy to retrieve when needed. Customer information is stored and easy to back up

Avantages

We love the ability to go to customer information with ease and not having to look through a lot of files to get there

Inconvénients

need to be able to email a copy of an invoice with just a click, and when we use the mail outs we would like to be able to know how many are going to be printed before we run the program

WILLIAM

EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!!!!!!! A++

Publié le 06/12/2019

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. USER FOR MORE THAN 15 YEARS!!!!!!!!!

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. USER FOR MORE THAN 15 YEARS!!!!!!!!!

Avantages

EASY TO USE. EASY TO THE MAKE CHANGES TO THE CUSTOMERS AND THEIR CARS.

Inconvénients

I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING NEGATIVE. NOTHING, I LIKE IT ALL.

Réponse de Winworks Software

Thank you so much William for your kind review. We are so pleased with your experience with our software and our technical support. It has been our pleasure to serve you!

Janet

• Support client

Overall-the users find this software compatible with the needs of our business-and the...

Publié le 09/01/2018

Avantages

Most functions are easy to use, once the user is trained and understands the functions. The customer support is outstanding

Inconvénients

Accounting functions are a bit funky. Obtaining some reports take too much time-ie changing dates in sales tax reports-it would be easier if the dates could be typed in, instead of tabbing back

Jim

• Support client

Very good user friendly product

Publié le 30/08/2017

Avantages

The software is good especially for basic computer users with limited skills,and the Tech support is top notch

Inconvénients

Attempting to change some entries can be difficult to figure out,like if vin number is entered wrong,changing it will affect ability to keep it in same fleet or group of vehicles.

Thank You Jim!

Brian
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent Software very user friendly and have used this platform for over 10 years now its...

Publié le 05/09/2017

It helps me run my Automotive Repair Business efficiently and effectively.

It helps me run my Automotive Repair Business efficiently and effectively.

Avantages

Very easy to use the most self explanatory system I have ever used, great enter face with other software products.

Inconvénients

Some system malfunction that kicks me out of the software, however, they were always corrected
by technical support.

CLAY

winwork

Publié le 21/01/2019

auto shop and its employees have been great to us over the last 20 years

auto shop and its employees have been great to us over the last 20 years

Avantages

I worked at dealers for 25 years before this shop. i like this program better than ADP or Reynolds and Reynolds

I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WQITH PROGRAM AT ALL

Réponse de Winworks Software

Thanks for the review Clay!

BRIAN

great support

Publié le 05/12/2018

great software

great software

Avantages

user friendly easy to teach other employees

Inconvénients

nothing it looks like was written for the end user not the accountant

Réponse de Winworks Software

Brian, Thanks for the review. If there is anything else we can do. Let us know! Thanks!

Rick

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Always great to work with

Publié le 02/01/2018

Avantages

If there is an issue, its fixed very quick. Their team has always helped me to find a solution as quick as they can when I have needs. :)

Andres

Excellent Customer Service!

Publié le 29/06/2016

When it comes to customer service, Winworks understands. When you get on the phone, the technician are with you 100% and always go the extra mile.

Avantages

Ease of use and many featues.

Duane

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very quick tech support response and repair

Publié le 03/01/2018

Avantages

I like its ease of use. I like that it does everything my business needs it is easy to use quickbooks

Patricia
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Earliest grammar correct tools

Publié le 19/08/2022

Excellent

Excellent

Avantages

Earliest and fastest, getting results you really need at the right time.

Inconvénients

Achieving what you're out for, that's what matters very wonderful.

Teresa
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

love the customer support

Publié le 19/07/2016

I can't say enough about the technical support team. They are very friendly. They are there to help

I like the invoicing

Inconvénients

I had a lot of problems in the beginning. But support team helped me through the difficult times and I am liking the program

ken
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Great Service

Publié le 06/07/2016

Wow, great help. This company is the best, could not do it without winworks. Thank you for treating us with such great service.

Laura
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Support client

One of the customer rep was phenomenal in walking me through my questions, he was patient and...

Publié le 18/10/2017

Avantages

Still learning the features and benefits of the software, but at this time I am most pleased with my customer support experience.

Inconvénients

I am finding some functions to be a bit laborious but I am still too new to judge.