51 avis

Vevox

Solution de sondage et de questions-réponses en direct pour les entreprises de toutes tailles

4,7 /5 (51 avis) Donnez votre avis !
4,7
George A.

5 Stars!

Publié le 31/01/2020

Avantages

Working in events, the thing I've noticed most is just how user-friendly it is, all the event chairs that have used the software have commented on how easy it is to use, it also really engages delegates and makes it so much easier to get interesting questions from the audience that they may not want to say out loud.

Inconvénients

Havent had any issues regarding the service, but an additional feature to be able to rank answers and showcase the results visually would be a great addition

Hi George,

Thank you for the review. I'm pleased to hear that Vevox is very user-friendly and easy to use for all your event delegates, speakers and event chairs.

Charles C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Fantastic Customer Service

Publié le 19/02/2020

Our overall experience with Vevox is good, the constant engament with us asking what they can do to help improve there service for us is what keeps us with them.

Avantages

What we liked most about Vevox here at the college is its ease of use. The menu for both the user and admin is very simple and well thought out, allowing for effective use without extensive training.

Inconvénients

What we least liked about the software is its lack of socil media use.

Hi Charles,

Thank you for the review and your feedback. It's great that you find the product so easy to use for both the admin and users perspective.

If you have any other product feedback in the future, please do send this through to feedback@vevox.com as it's great to continually hear what's important to our users.

Lizzie H.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Vevox used in remote HCP training

Publié le 18/01/2021

Vevox is an easy to use software, with user friendly features and applications. A great solution to make PowerPoint presentations, meetings and training events more interactive and fun, even if they need to be done remotely.

Avantages

We're using Vevox in place of a tool that only allowed us polling with the use of a small, handheld device without the option of transferring it to digital for remote training. Vevox is the perfect alternative that is easy to use both from the aspect of the administrator and from the end-user aspect. The software enables us to incorporate polling into training presentations easily and without the need to re-create the presentation slides, as it is integrated into Microsoft PowerPoint. Creating polling slides and comparing results is done effortlessly, and the data can be easily lifted for analysis at the end. It's great that the user experience can be personalised. As a new user of Vevox, I haven't had the chance to explore all the features yet, but so far it has been an exceptionally good experience. The training provided at the beginning is much needed, but after the initial hurdles using the software is fairly intuitive. There's also great customer support at hand, even on short notice, for example when I had trouble shortly before a presentation.

Inconvénients

So far the software has delivered what's expected, so there isn't anything I feel is missing.

Hi Lizzie,

Thank you for your review. It is fantastic to hear that you have been using Vevox for your remote training and that you have found it easy to use. It is also excellent to hear that you have received great support from our Customer Success Team.

Connor A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

A professional, useful polling app

Publié le 11/12/2019

Vevox is great for allowing accurate results from debates in meetings to be collected, with the ease of joining polls and a very usable app, i think its great.
As mentioned earlier, if a simplified / kahoot! styled 'mode' was added, i think this would appeal to more events and younger audiences.

Avantages

One of my favourite features is its integration with PowerPoint.
Another point would be the aesthetic of the app is very professional
The app itself is also very usable

Inconvénients

I personally have always felt it lacks the certain engagement power of services such as kahoot!, which i know is more of a game styled polling service, but for simpler purposes, this would be favoured for a lot of people i know due to its simplicity and engagement. Otherwise i feel compared to other polling services, vevox has great competitive advantages.

Hi Connor,

Thank you for the review. I'm pleased to know that you like the PowePoint integration and find it useful. We're making improvements to our quizzing functionality in our next product releases so please stay tuned as this relates to your references around gamified polling.

Kate N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Using vevox in support of teaching

Publié le 28/09/2020

I really like vevox as a interactive tool to gather independent (and group) responses. It is easy to set up and use, and also really easy for people to access polls/surveys that you make live. I have found it useful as a way of encouraging 'audience participation' and getting (and giving) immediate feedback. I have found it a useful tool to support learners while they are studying materials independently.

Avantages

I like the ability to run polls & surveys in real-time sessions but also the ability to run surveys to support asynchronous learning (i.e. independent study). This has enabled me to increase engagement during live sessions, and get and give immediate feedback to learners. It has also enabled me to support learning & engagement in between live sessions. The ability to set up a monitored question board has also been helpful during live sessions, and also in between sessions.

Inconvénients

There is a slight variation in the question types between polls & surveys - the 'word cloud' feature is useful with the poll format (although not available in 'survey').

Hi Kate,

Thank you for the review! It is brilliant to hear that you like the ability to run live polls as well as leaving surveys open at the end of sessions, and that is has increased the engagement and responses from your students. It is also great to hear that you find Vevox an easy tool to use from the perspective of your participants.

Mark M.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great product...even better support!

Publié le 08/01/2021

Its a really great and robust software that's posed very few, if indeed any issues, since we've been using it.
Clients love the simplicity of it and we love being able to deploy it for an event with such ease.
Functionality aside, the back end support we get from 'Team Vevox' is awesome: there's no problem to big and there's always the offer of a solution for our requirements.
Top product coupled with five star service. Top marks all round!

Avantages

The software makes it so easy for us to engage with our audiences. Long gone are the days of spending hours uploading, importing, exporting and back end tinkering - I love the simplicity of being able to get the system up and running quickly and efficiently.

Inconvénients

Nothing yet - all seems to work as I need it

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your review. It is brilliant to hear that you think Vevox is a great product, that your clients love the simplicity, and that you have received great support from our Customer Success Team.

Shafik S.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

the definitive tool to maximise engagement within companies

Publié le 09/11/2020

Excellent, and personally I contacted the Vevox team via the web, and within less than 30 mins a personal email follow up to help me with my problem came, awesome customer support guys, really well done.

Avantages

Brilliantly easy tool to setup and run polls, drive interaction and engagement, and gauge the tone and sentiment of your audience when running large internal meetings. During Covid times when people can't come together in person, it's every more important to stay connected. At GSK, this is really helping us do this.

Functions like PPT integration, polls, Q&A are all brilliant, plus live output visually e.g. the word cloud function is brilliant. For the future, fund more templates to change the look and feel of infographics coming out of meetings.

Inconvénients

Nothing really... just keep inventing and upgrading it's functionality. Integrating it with PPT is great, but I found out about this randomly... so maybe ensuring your global clients are aware of its functionality and capability would grow engagement. If we were as familiar with this as we are with say powerpoint, connection across our company would no doubt improve.

Hi Shafik,

Thank you for your review. It is fantastic to hear that you have found Vevox easy to set up and run, and that using Vevox has helped drive interaction and engagement in your internal meetings.

Scott N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Veevox Customer Review

Publié le 08/07/2020

Avantages

The feature we use most with this app is the anonymous feedback. Veevox very easily allows us to capture anonymous questions and feedback during our regular townhalls.

Inconvénients

I feel like the presentation mode could be improved. It may be the way we use the application, but it always seems clunky when we switch from presenting to the Q&A part of our presentations. There is a lot of switching between applications (PowerPoint and our browser) and it rarely goes smoothly.

Hi Scott,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you particularly enjoy Vevox's anonymity feature and use it regularly in your townhalls.

We have recently updated our Present view functionality as part of our latest product release, so you will find the presenting process a lot easier and smoother to navigate. If you have any other questions, or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website.

Graham B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Administration publique
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy to use platform for group events

Publié le 01/12/2020

Avantages

Vevox supported the IoIC South Region to meet virtually for the first time, providing an easy to use platform for fielding questions, hosting polls and running surveys. The Q&A function was of particular use and enabled us to canvas a large group for their views on priorities and topics to be discussed at future events.

Inconvénients

I don't think there were any downsides, in my experience of using the platform for my purposes in chairing the IoIC South Region meeting.

Hi Graham,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that your experience of using Vevox for your regional meeting was a success, and that you found it easy to use, with the Q&A function being particularly useful.

Chris H.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Full of features and so easy to use

Publié le 07/12/2020

I have found the product excellent and the customer service of the UK based team second to none.
I can totally recommend this platform for all sorts of environments and businesses

User Interface
Ability to have total control
Leaderboard function

Inconvénients

Nothing I can think of as all the features are so easy to use

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your review. It is brilliant to hear that you have found Vevox, and our Customer Success Team excellent and that you would recommend it to others.

Steve L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et installations de loisirs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great First Impressions ... and I'm looking forward to another excuse to use Vevox

Publié le 02/09/2020

On first use, I'm really impressed. The free tier on Vevox had all the functionality we needed to help us handle voting at the online AGM for our not-for-profit organisation. A call from a Vevox rep helped them understand what we're were up to and explained some of the additional features that I hadn't been able to try. Vevox also called after our meeting to gather feedback, which they seemed to take seriously. I'm optimistic that my suggestions will make it onto their roadmap.

I think Vevox works best for "real world" meetings when voters use the mobile app, or when using the mobile app during an online meeting that's accessed via a different device. I did try doing it all on one PC, all on one tablet, and all on one phone, and they all worked too ... it just detracted a little from the experience. Hopefully users who need to do that will be a small proportion of your "audience" as they were for me.

I've already recommended Vevox to others and am looking forward to giving the tool another try when the right opportunity arises.

Avantages

Getting started as the "administrator" was very easy, and the free tier seems to offer pretty much all I could reasonably want or ask for for our not-for-profit organisation. That users can access our meeting's polls in a web-browser or in the free mobile apps is great. Also very impressed by the level of engagement from the company. Soon after signing up I had a helpful call from one of their team and offers of support and demos if needed.

Inconvénients

In the middle of running a meeting I found it unhelpful that the confirmation dialog boxes appeared at the bottom edge of the screen where I wasn't really looking and had me confused for a minute. As the presence of those dialogs disables all other options they might as well be front and centre ... but probably this won't be a problem on second use in any case as now I know about it!

I'd have liked to be able to see who had and who had not voted without having to close the poll (and have a paid account to see vote details). The idea would be just to make sure that no-one attempting to vote in our meeting was having technical difficulties. For this purpose, knowing which option people had voted for would not be required, knowing that a vote has been registered for the person (or not) would be enough. Indeed, it would probably only be necessary for one such question per meeting, and could be a template question if necessary (such as "Can you vote in this Poll?").

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you have had a great first impression using Vevox, and that you had all the functionality you were looking for within the free account. It is also fantastic to hear that you received support from a member of our customer success team.

Thank you for your feedback and explaining your scenario. There are a couple of points that you have made that could definitely be discussed with the customer success team, I will forward your feedback onto them. It is however possible for participants to minimize the polling screen, there is an arrow on the screen to enable them to do this.

Lewis T.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Vevox Review

Publié le 19/02/2020

Great way to capture audience views and to engage the audience through a bring your own device method.

Avantages

Very easy to use and navigate through. Very user friendly. Accessing online through the web app and URL is a lot more time convenient than downloading the app. Delegates find it a lot easier to log in online rather than to download the app as this can take some time and by the time the polling starts to run they have not had time to download the app. Vevox a great easy way to capture audience polling opinions and questions for a Q&A session at a large symposium or a meeting. We use Vevox mainly with the PowerPoint plug-in as it works great with the main slides and is easy to transition between the two wittout too much visual change. Q&A with moderation works very well using iPads for the moderation and the questions for the main stage/chair.

Inconvénients

Wordclouds through the PPT plug-in should be in real time. Overall a fantastic user friendly product but there are a few things with Vevox that could improve on. Options with more than one line appear centralized on the delegates phone and the rest of the content is left aligned, this looks strange and no way to change. Also it would be great if wordclouds could appear in real-time through the PPT plug-in as our clients tend to use the PPT plug-in but steer from the wordcloud as it does not appear in real time.

Hi Lewis,

Thank you for the review and your feedback. It's brilliant to hear that you find Vevox to be very easy to use and user-friendly.

Lotte S.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Simple and affordable app solution for events

Publié le 09/01/2020

The team at Vevox are extremely responsive and supportive when contacted. They take feedback on board and are quick to respond with solutions. We have enjoyed working with them.

Avantages

Vevox is very easy to use and set up. It has a simple back end that can be adapted quickly and branded to the event colours and requirements. The voting and polling offers a great selection of features including the creation of word clouds which our clients love. The Q&A section is very user friendly also and allows high levels of engagement.
It is also very simple from a user perspective and as it can be web based it avoids delegates having to download an app to their devices (which they are often reluctant to do).
It is also very affordable compared to many other solutions on the market, allowing clients budgets to be met easily and for interactivity to be provided on even small scale events.

Inconvénients

We have had a couple of recommendations for Vevox over our working relationship, the most important of which was the function for delegates to 'like' questions and for these to then jump to the top of the list so the moderators could see which questions were of the most importance to the audience. This feature has now been incorporated which is great for our clients.
The app does not provide a full conference app solution so speakers and interactive programmes can not be included. This may be a negative to some companies but we feel it's simplicity is an advantage as it avoids any confusion and allows for high levels of usability. We find full conference apps are less of a requirement for our clients.

Hi Lotte,

Thank you for the review. It's brilliant to hear that you've Vevox easy to set up and use and you also find the features of polling, Q&A and word clouds to be user-friendly.

Imogen F.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

New quizzing features have transformed our weekly team meetings!

Publié le 15/07/2020

Vevox are constantly refreshing and releasing new features and updating the product, so I would advise keeping an eye out for new releases and giving them a go!

Avantages

The new quizzing and leaderboard features are simply fantastic! I have used Vevox for a few years for our team meetings, mainly using simple polls and Q&A, but since lockdown I've been running team quizzes using the recently launched new features, and have to say that my team are a lot more engaged and morale seems boosted.

Being able to get competitive against each other and see where you are scoring on the leaderboard is great fun, but also having the flexibility to do this anonymously if you want is ideal. The quiz set-up was a lot easier than I initially expected, so would certainly recommend giving it a go.

Inconvénients

I didn't see the numeric question options on first glance, so perhaps these could be made more obvious/elevated. When I was setting my quiz up I contacted the Vevox customer service team with a few questions and they were very helpful at helping me out and making me look like a quizzing pro! No hitches on quiz night and was very pleased with how it went. Will certainly be doing another quiz asap!

Hi Imogen,

Thank you for the lovely review. It's fantastic to hear that you are enjoying our new quizzing features and that using Vevox has been beneficial to your team's engagement. It is also great to hear that you found the set-up easy, and when you did have questions you received the help you were looking for from our customer success team.

Pedro Z.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A great, easy and cheap way to provide interactivity in a meeting

Publié le 18/02/2020

We use them when clients ask for an interactive option not too expensive or when they call us for a meeting in the same week and no time for bringing clickers. Also in a showroom to energize it with Vevox instaled in several tablets.

Avantages

It's very friendly to program and to teach to program. It is absdolutelu reliable and easy dor set up. I use it in events with 450 users and no wifi, just 3-4G working as web-app. I like I can reuse scheduled questions and surveys and a tablet to receive the questions from the audience. The power point add-in it is very useful and easy to program.

Inconvénients

I think they are working on it but at this moment there isn't scoring questions for quizzes and some clients ask for it. Hope this will arrive soon. They ask customers for feedback and make changes in the app keeping it simple.

Hi Pedro,

Thank you for the review. It's nice to hear that you find Vevox to be very simple to use to engage your audiences at events through polling and Q&A.

If you have any product feedback in the future, please do send this through to feedback@vevox.com as it's great to continually hear what's important to our users.

Jo H.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Perfect for garnering opinion and discussion in lockdown's virtual meetings.

Publié le 22/05/2020

Avantages

Colleagues found it easy to download on a separate device to their laptop; whilst as meeting organiser I found the 'single-sign-on' (due to pharma company purchase of licence) easy on my laptop for 'creation' of the meeting and getting the poll questions ready etc. Even uploaded the meeting promotional slide pic to the 'front' so people instantly 'saw' they were in the right meeting. Poll creation is easy with a load of classic poll answers to 'import' so I used these. It was good to have visibility of percentage logged on and answering- when got to 95% happy to close and push the results into a neat table. They could all see this - so worked well. Our employees are always very vociferous and questions started coming in throughout the meeting. Good to see duplicate ideas kept to a minimum by the 'like' vote functionality. Plus my ability to 'hive them off' to an archive once they'd been dealt with - keeping the amount of text to read (when it's on a mobile)down to a minimum. I haven't used the wordcloud or more importantly the survey function yet - but will be excited to try that next, judging by the success of the polls and questions aspect.

Inconvénients

With the questions being less able to be duplicated or kept to a minimum by the 'like' vote functionality, it was a little irritating that the 'most liked' ones didn't 'rise to the top' so to speak

Hi Jo,

Thank you for the review. It's great to hear that both yourself and your colleagues have found Vevox easy to use and that you are looking forward to trying out some of our other features.

If you need any assistance with optimizing the functionality of your present view or have any other questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via hello@vevox.com or through our website.

Adam A.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Learn itr today, use it tomorrow

Publié le 18/02/2020

I run an audience response company, where I frequently take keypads to conferences and events. Taking several keypads abroad can be logistically challenging so when the audience can bring their own devices and use Vevox, it makes life much easier.
Vevox is a great tool for collecting questions and comments at an event. You have the option of sending questions anonymously which in my experience makes people more honest.

Avantages

Vevox is very simple to use because it's interface is very intuitive and clearly laid out. It's easy to use for both presenters and audience. Once you are connected to the internet, Vevox doesn't use up much bandwidth. As a result I have never experienced any lagging or delays with connection.
You can use Vevox to ask an audience a range of questions, most commonly used are multiple choice and open ended questions.
You also have the option to run Vevox via your PowerPoint presentations. Your polling/ question slides will then match the slides in the rest of your presentation.

Inconvénients

A couple of additions would be welcome such as the option to add an event agenda. However, Vevox functions are continually being updated.

Hi Adam,

Thank you for the review and your feedback. It's great to hear that you find Vevox to be very simple to use and intuitive for live polling and Q&A.

Rob C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

Stakeholder Engagement Meeting

Publié le 17/12/2019

Very positive - worked great and the audience loved seeing the thoughts and opinions of their peers. It also provided me with a set of feedback data to help further the stakeholder engagement programme.

Avantages

Its ease of use - both in the set-up of the software but running in a live meeting as well. I prefer to use the PPT plugin which is incredibly intuitive to use. It also allows me to run through my slides seamlessly without coming out of presentation mode.

Inconvénients

A ran a number of word clouds in my session. The formating of these was slightly off I couldn't work out why. I called the customer service team who said my PPT template had been set-up incorrectly. They advised me what to do straight away. Not so much of a software glitch on the part of Vevox but a hairy moment nonetheless.

Hi Rob,

Thank you for the review. It's great to hear it has worked so well for you for your stakeholder engagement meetings and you've found the product to be very easy to use.

Sylvia H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great features and easy use

Publié le 17/07/2020

The use of Vevox gives our participants the possibility of active feedback during the conferences. We got a lot of good feedback about it.
Great product and great customer service!

Avantages

-easy use as admin and as customer
-powerpoint implementation
-option of polls (I love the word cloud features.)
-great interaction opportunity during our conferences
-Vevox implement continously new features.

Inconvénients

Unfortunately they did not change the survey sign if this option is not in use. This is a bit difficult for the user experience.

Hi Sylvia,

Thank you for your review. It's great to hear that you find Vevox easy to use, and enjoy the PowerPoint integration. It is also brilliant to know that you have had great opportunities for interaction in your sessions.

Thank you for your feedback regarding the survey sign in. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website.

Kay T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Pétrole et énergies

Making virtual meetings interactive

Publié le 17/08/2020

Extremely positive - product, performance and support are all great. This was my first time using this type of app and I couldn't have asked for a better experience

Avantages

I needed to find a way to make a fairly dull topic interesting and more importantly ensure my virtual audience were engaged - Vevox did this and it was really easy to setup and use
Excellent customer service and support (see my single con - the team helped me)

Inconvénients

Very few down sides, almost everything was intuitive but I did forget to start the meeting before trying to start my first poll - once I figured out my omissions everything was great
I did get myself confused during the setup as I thought it couldn't be as simple as it was, so kept trying to find what I had missed
1 improvement would be nice, it isn't intuitive how you can edit existing poll answers - un-checking the correct answer is the way, but I had to be told

Hi Kay,

Thank you for your review. It is fantastic to hear that your first time use of Vevox made your virtual meeting more engaging, and that you received the support you were looking for from our Customer Support Team when you needed assistance.

Grace S.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great service from a brilliant team!

Publié le 06/12/2019

Avantages

Easy to use, and well explained to our delegates. Dermott took the reins with a fantastic team who made the interactive voting incredibly smooth for our Engaging Employees Conference.

Inconvénients

More development on the rating system for our speakers

Hi Grace,

Thank you for the review. It's great to hear that you find it so easy to use and Dermott will be pleased to hear this feedback.

Trevor P.
  • Secteur d'activité: E-learning
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Good and easy to use polling software

Publié le 16/07/2020

Benefits are more user engagement with my presentations which is super important in an educational setting. It also helps me gather intel before events to help me prepare.

Avantages

It is integrated into powerpoint. Having an institutional account with the university I work for makes using Vevox super easy.

Inconvénients

It takes a bit of practice to get used to those being polled asking me the polster questions about why the vevox app didn't work as expected for them. This was mainly not vevox's fault but rather the fault of the user who's tech wasn't up to the task or they hadn't used the app before.

Hello Trevor,

Thank you for the review. It's great to hear that you particularly like using our PowerPoint integration and find Vevox easy to use. It is also great to know that you benefit from greater engagement in your presentations.

If you need any support with set-up or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website.

Susan K.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A great addtiion to my toolkit

Publié le 19/05/2020

I'm using this tool to support a global transformation journey. It's really great for getting immediate visibility of what people are either interested in or concerned about. When combined with the reporting capability, it enhances my ability to determine the next phase of messaging. It is also a great tool to give feedback in the moment.

Avantages

It's just so easy to use. Does exactly what it says it does on the tin. I don't need a degree to be able to use this great tool. Such a relief

Inconvénients

It's a great tool - what is there not to like!

Hi Susan,

Thank you for the review. It's brilliant to hear that you find Vevox such an easy tool to use, and especially positive to hear that from using us you've been able to get instant visibility on the thoughts and feedback of your participants.

We look forward to hearing how you get on in your future sessions, and hope your global transformation journey is a success.

Matthias F.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Publié le 11/01/2021

We have been using vevox as an ARS for on site events and virtual ones as well and really like it. Nevertheless there are a few features we'd like to have.

Avantages

Easy to set up and host basic events with little to no customization.

Inconvénients

Would like to have more control over customization or various user levels for moderators / hosts / clients/ etc.

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you have found Vevox easy to set up and host events with.

Thank you also for your feedback regarding our customization features, we are always looking for ways to improve our product, and appreciate all suggestions from our users.

Virginia G.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

So easy to use and fun for the audience

Publié le 09/12/2019

Their customer service team are outstanding and they have so many resources to help me if I get stuck on anything. The product is very user friendly, and I particularly enjoy using the word cloud option.

Avantages

I like that it is easy to setup. I use this product on presenter view rather than through PowerPoint because I mainly use it company wide meetings.

Inconvénients

I can't really think of anything I don't like! Everything works just how I need it to.

Hi Virginia

Thank you for the review. It's nice to hear that you find it so easy to setup Vevox and everything is working so well for you.