SpotOn Restaurant

Un PDV de restaurant pour le traitement des paiements

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

116 avis

Rick J.
  • Secteur d'activité: Équipement et fournitures de bureau

A True Game Changer

Publié le 30/01/2020

Restaurant owners share many of the same struggles in managing and growing their businesses. Issues such as real-time enterprise level reporting, back office updates immediately available on all stations, including their online ordering site, controlling labor cost, and payroll reporting. Additionally with the integration with third party delivery services, the cost savings by eliminating user error is proving to be a huge factor.
SpotOn Restaurant provides the tools and resources that are necessary for independents as well as multi-chain national brands.

Avantages

The Freedom Group is a proud dealer of SpotOn Restaurant. We are a company that is passionate about serving our clients with great technology coupled with phenomenal service. SpotOn Restaurant allows us to bring real value to our clients on the technology front, while enabling us to offer a high level of support due to the cloud infrastructure.

Inconvénients

As we have thoroughly enjoyed working with the entire SpotOn team, I do not have any cons to report.

Sunny C.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

It really is "Spot ON"

Publié le 20/11/2020

Unfortunately, Point of sale systems are not easy. There will always be something you do get or don't like about them. Because we have a large menu with lots of customizations we had to do most of the work ourselves to set it up. But honestly it does make it so my team understands how to utilize the system which can be helpful. To be fair is is 2020 and everyone is overwhelmed so all in all I am a happy customer. The Reporting side of it is truly awesome! We have yet to use the customer loyalty part of the system but are looking to get that rolling soon.

Avantages

The reporting back end of this software is amazing. We have a lot of items and modifiers so having the Spot on team be willing to work with us to nail every thing down was important.

Inconvénients

There were quite a few glitches in the beginning and because of COVID things got lost in the mix especially with install and hardware fixes. The team is very overwhelmed and sometimes we have just not received follow up, follow through or accountability on issues. We have had a few customers complain that the OLO App. does not work on their phones. Weird glitches on some reports really set us back months which is a bummer.

Upserve, Toast POS et Square Point of Sale

Pourquoi choisir SpotOn Restaurant

Northstar was a nightmare.

Pourquoi passer à SpotOn Restaurant

The reporting end. The flexibility and the fact that you do all the programing in house. They are not just a company selling a product that they cant fix.
Robin S.

Bar Review

Publié le 27/08/2021

Overall very user friendly.

Avantages

Spot On is very easy to use. Great for training new employees to this industry.

Inconvénients

hotline support is weak. return calls are very slow.

we purchased Imagine in 2016 because the cost of Aloha Support

user friendly and price
Jason N.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

SpotOn in Vegas

Publié le 11/11/2020

My reps have been great. My guy who programmed my equipment was great. Install was a piece of cake. Disappointed with loyalty program, quality of website (not easy to work with). CC processing percentage just a hair over 2%.

Avantages

Ease of use. Able to make adjustments and changes quickly and easily. If ever any difficulty, customer support usually helps me through it quickly.

Inconvénients

Issues in the programming. Had an issue with my tablets where the guests tips were disappearing after swiping on unit and guest signing electronically. 9 months later the issue is still not solved.

Toast POS et Heartland Payment Processing

Pourquoi passer à SpotOn Restaurant

Pricing, being able to break up cost of hardware over 12 months, my rep, partnership to "Its a Checkmate" to integrate 3rd party apps directly into system.
Daniel R.

Loma Brewing Company

Publié le 30/08/2021

SpotOn has been terrific right from the beginning. I've used multiple POS and this is the best thus far

Avantages

Love the ease of use, reporting, and customer service

Inconvénients

QR code program needs review. As we move into counter service from full service structure, it needs to be easier for the guest

Scott C.

SpotOn Review

Publié le 25/08/2021

From sales cycle to installation to on-going support, this company responds and with amazing capabilities!!!

Avantages

How easy. it is to use and it's very intuitive. From the very start, our sales rep was truthful (hard to find), dependable, and. actually delivers on absolutely everything he says will be done or can be done and he's there is any capacity I need him, even after the sales cycle has ended. I know I can count on [SENSETIVE CONTENT] and anyone I contact at the company for assistance!!!

Inconvénients

I wish all the various, behind the scenes, capacities were grouped in one location so you wouldn't have to check various areas to find the command you are looking for.

Teri F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Semi-conducteurs

SpotOn is #1 choice for our POS

Publié le 26/08/2021

Excellent service and program, if they don’t offer it, just ask and they will get it.

Avantages

All aspects of the service. The POS, merchant services, reservations and reporting.

Inconvénients

Haven’t found anything wrong with SpotOn at this time.

Pourquoi choisir SpotOn Restaurant

So I could monitor our bar from anywhere.

Our sales representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
William L.

SpotOn Restaurant POS user

Publié le 09/09/2021

Great experience, even when they had a payment processing system outage that was not SpotOn's fault they issued a fair credit for sales loss. "What company does that?" Amazing ... makes you feel like they are in it for the long haul and clearly values their customers.

Avantages

Cloud based. POS restaurant features, ease of use, support, reporting capabilities.

Inconvénients

some refreshes of back office changes reflected in reporting has issues.

Christopher J.

Jack of Cups Saloon

Publié le 03/09/2021

Amazing. Everyone from implementation to customer service to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] (account executive) has been awesome to work with. Everyone really knows their stuff and has a passion to help in any capacity possible.

Avantages

The ease of every function! From splitting checks to reading reporting. Everything was streamlined almost immediately!

Inconvénients

Can be difficult to type on keyboard & with that comes some time wasted ensuring the message is typed properly.

Upserve et Square Point of Sale

Pourquoi choisir SpotOn Restaurant

CC processing and outdated functionality. Reporting was too hard to read because the system had been around too long in the restaurant itself. There was no account executive to help these issues.

Pourquoi passer à SpotOn Restaurant

Cost effective and the people. Everyone who I spoke with prior sold it by being themselves!
Karen C.

Best POS on the market

Publié le 19/07/2021

Avantages

What isn’t there to like. As a restaurant owner the easy payment options when first signing up was so helpful.
So efficient and you can personalize this to your restaurant by adding your logo to the receipts, Personalized note.

Inconvénients

I am honestly having a hard time finding a con. They are quick on fixing “bugs” within the system or system issues

Brandy R.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

SpotOn is exactly what restaurants need!!!

Publié le 24/02/2021

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with SpotOn is our sales representative and has provided excellent onsite service. Every issue and question has been answered or addressed within hours if not minutes. The customer service team has been on top of any issue that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] could not personally handle. They are timely and informative. I can't say enough good about this company and software. A true breathe of fresh air!!!

Avantages

SpotOn is easy to teach, easy to use and easy to customize on the fly for our daily changing business. After using another Restaurant POS system this one is what we should have started with. Wasted a ton of money with another vendor prior to finding SpotOn. This one integrates with my Payroll company seamlessly. The online ordering platform used was ridiculously easy and provides a more polished seamless look for my company.

Inconvénients

I have not found a con with this software. It is exactly what my business needed.

Pourquoi choisir SpotOn Restaurant

Cake did not provide support

CAKE POS

Pourquoi passer à SpotOn Restaurant

Ease of use and Customer service
Nick K.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Changed the way I thought about Merchant Services!!!

Publié le 14/04/2020

Everything has been awesome. The idea of putting money into our system when ours was functional was a difficult one. But looking back it was just a matter of jumping. I haven't looked back and the money I've saved has more than offset any costs. Honestly though, the service isn't like anything I've seen from a merchant services company before. It'll be interesting to see if the other guys like Toast, Breadcrumb, etc. try to mimic their business model.

Avantages

The reporting features are insane. I've been able to create custom subscriptions so that the reports that I love the most are just sent to me every Monday morning. The service is also incredible. Our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], checks in with us regularly just to see how business is going and regularly offers creative ideas of how to increase revenue. It's like having a free in-house business consultant. When COVID-19 hit, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] called us immediately to start walking us through ideas that have kept us open. I also love that the software is cloud-based. I've had servers call me at home with issues that I was able to fix from my couch. HIGHLY recommend!!

Inconvénients

This is the first time that I've actually paid a subscription for POS software so that took some getting over. We had Micros/Upserve before. But once I started utilizing the features that I was paying for I could see the value. Will never go back to the old PC in the back office.

Andrew D.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Game Changer

Publié le 23/04/2020

Spoton has been great from the start from the sales reps presentation to the feedback to the help and just the restaurant industry in general. Our rep had experience in restaurants so he showed us some tricks and shortcuts in creating our menu that was a huge plus for us. He also was very knowledgeable in marketing so he offered his guidance for free which helped us grow our business with online ordering.

Avantages

The features I love best about SPOTON restaurant is the support and the ease-of-use. Sales reps was very knowledgeable and supportive. He trained 30 employees on site and was available instantly when we had questions. He was there the whole week when we started the product conversion and actually did some free advertising for us to show his support. He made us a believer in SPOTON and that showed us that SPOTON really does partner with their merchants with transparency low rates great reporting and all in all best restaurant point-of-sale on the market we have seen we are a spoton customers for life thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for introducing us to SpotOn Restaurant and all of its capabilities.

Inconvénients

The only thing we really didn’t like about the software is the ability to use digital gift cards on the online ordering but we have we have been made aware that this is on its way in development.

Maitre'D, Clover, Toast POS et Aloha EPOS

Pourquoi choisir SpotOn Restaurant

Support was horrible in our rates keep going up where are you and transparent. The system will slow down it’s very unstable. Used it for 8 years.

Heartland Payment Processing

Pourquoi passer à SpotOn Restaurant

There was really no comparison in the features they offered for 40 to 50% lower with continued free support and updates cloud-based with free mobile back up plus all the marketing you get with the SpotOn platform was a huge deciding factor for us plus our rep was honest about each one of our choices he didn’t downgrade any other company just told us the difference between the competitors. We checked his data and he was 100% honest.
Julia C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

The best POS system I've ever used

Publié le 31/01/2020

The software is great, but the best part is the customer support! Real people that care about your business built your menu for you, do extensive menu reviews until it's 99% perfect, and then come install it and stay with you the whole first day! When you need manager or back-of-house training, they will dedicate hours to you to make sure you understand everything you need to know. And there's all kinds of cool bonuses, like the reporting app, manager app, and even social media review management!

Avantages

I love that SpotOn is so intuitive and easy to use. The extensive reports are extremely helpful to gain valuable insight into your business, it comes with online ordering built-in (so you don't have to pay a 3rd party) and you can run multiple restaurants from one back office. Cloud-based means you can do all paperwork from anywhere, and the back office is extremely easy to navigate.

Inconvénients

That more restaurants don't use it! It's annoying when I'm eating at a restaurant and it takes my waiter so long to put in orders, print checks, etc. I see them struggling and I want to go install SpotOn myself right then!

Clover, Revel Systems, Upserve, Toast POS et Aloha EPOS

Pourquoi choisir SpotOn Restaurant

I've actually tried many different POS systems in my career in the restaurant industry, and SpotOn is the only one I would recommend to restaurant owners. The staff loves it, the managers love it, and the owners love it because it helps the have happy staff, become more profitable and save everyone a tremendous amount of time!

Pourquoi passer à SpotOn Restaurant

None of these other systems have anywhere close to the level of support as SpotOn. I used to have nightmares about calling support for Aloha, Clover, etc, but now I actually enjoy calling support! A human at their call center in Detroit picks up immediately! Plus, you can tell that SpotOn was built exclusively for restaurants, unlike many others that are credit card companies first.
Rachael B.

Progressive POS

Publié le 15/02/2020

In the 6 months of using Spot On I have been more than pleased with the advancement of technology for this POS system. Coming from the older time of Aloha and Micros I have never used a POS that has created such ease for daily reporting, managing sales and labor, daily employee maintenance, menu maintenance, employee on-boarding, daily projections, and future forecasting . The real time feature that allows you to instantly make changes to any platform of the system allows for no lost time which is crucial in a high volume restaurant. The support team has been excellent with a level of personal attention that has always fallen through the cracks with other POS systems.

Avantages

Progressive, accurate, and efficient point of sale technology.

Inconvénients

The fact that I can do anything remotely LOL! Only a con that if I have personal time away from the restaurant they know I can access all systems and make any daily changes or admin that needs to be done but at the same time being able to sit on a beach and to do payroll isn't so bad :)

Chad V.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

spoton

Publié le 31/08/2021

our biggest problem was our level of customer service regarding order entry. Spot on solved a lot of these issues. Overall once Spot on was implemented and the bugs worked out it has been a great product.

Avantages

The pros for our application
-Being able to program a large menu and the software allowing modifications to menu items
-QR code integration was huge win for customers being able to order and pay outside
-Front facing displays work well and easy to use
-Instacheckmate feature for seamless order entry
-Overall support has been prompt with only a few glitches

Inconvénients

Cons

-We have had a few interruptions in service due to upgrade issues. I think mamangement took note that upgrades during midday rush was not a good time to upgrade systems
-Gift cards require a seperate reader
-it would be nice if menu modifier groups could have option displayed with the list of modifiers hiden unless the group is pressed
-Has there been an update where we can retrieve speed of service reports based on the pos send time dn the order bump time

Bret A.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Glad I made the switch

Publié le 10/11/2020

Exellent! Customer service has fixed all issues with one call! I never need to call back or send an email again it has saved me time and MONEY!!!

Avantages

Easy to use, great customization, awesome customer service, Sales Rep delivered as promised! Backend of system is easy to use, I have more control over my stores now! Also the add on features of Reserve which I will start using soon, loyalty programs and integrations are a plus!!

I love the ability to control overrides on pricing, discounts, voids all from my phone and I can be anywhere!!

Inconvénients

So its more of an inconvenience, in order for my phone to ping for a an override I must logged on, so it becomes a slight issue! Other than that its a great system!

Lightspeed Retail et Toast POS

Pourquoi choisir SpotOn Restaurant

Because of outrageous charges from our previous POS, poor customer service, lack of care for the customer, and them feeling like they were doing us a favor for being our POS System!!!

Heartland Restaurant

Pourquoi passer à SpotOn Restaurant

Local rep, Complete system setup, pricing was great, and was recommended by friend that owns a restaurant nearby.
Ben P.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Premium Features and Unrivaled Transparency

Publié le 10/02/2021

SpotOn continues to be an invaluable technology partner that listens well and proactively presents innovative solutions to drive our business forward.

Avantages

True, cloud POS with the flexibility to run on a myriad of different hardware devices.
It just works. Low-maintenance and reliable even at high-volume restaurants.
An innovative and evolving platform that adapts quickly to the changing needs of the restaurant industry.
Transparent pricing with no long-term contracts.
The sales and implementation teams were there every step of the way.
User-friendly. Training our service teams was simple and exciting.
Robust suite of features: DoorDash Drive, Waitlist/Reservation Management, Online Ordering, Marketing/Loyalty.

Inconvénients

Would like a more robust first-party delivery module and/or more delivery integrations and more best-in-breed integrations in general.

Revel Systems et Toast POS

Pourquoi passer à SpotOn Restaurant

Hardware flexibility, price, no long-term contracts.
Harshil P.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Hidden Charges

Publié le 16/11/2020

I wasn't aware of installation charges If I knew it I wouldn't have them to come and install the POS which I could do very easily. I paid $750.00 which was automatic payment taken from my bank account.

Its really great for Restaurants

Inconvénients

Speed and easy to operate

Give try to new Product on Market
Steuart W.

Antonio’s for SpotOn

Publié le 07/05/2020

Avantages

Ease of use, customization, and back end reporting are amazing. Far more business analytics than most people will ever use. Customer support is incredible!!

Inconvénients

There’s not really anything we don’t like. It’s easy to use and the support team keeps us going when we need to change or update something.

Clover, Revel Systems et Toast POS

Pourquoi choisir SpotOn Restaurant

Focus was horrible and customer support was non existent

Pourquoi passer à SpotOn Restaurant

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made the difference for us! She’s a great rep.
Brian B.

Stands out from others

Publié le 11/01/2021

Spot on has allowed me to consolidate multiple processes into one manageable platform. I can run 90% of my financial off one program that has been tailored to my needs by the spot on crew.

Avantages

It’s complete customizable dash allows you to have it your way. The ability to set reporting is also a huge plus. Once set up the way you want it, it becomes second nature and its ease of use is superb.

Inconvénients

It took a while in the beginning to figure it all out and learn how I really wanted it set up. After the learning curve it became smooth sailing.

NCR Aloha et Toast POS

Pourquoi choisir SpotOn Restaurant

To integrate cloud solutions.

Pourquoi passer à SpotOn Restaurant

Customization. Integration. Ease of use.
Nick V.

Best system ever!

Publié le 16/02/2020

I've had no difficulty reaching a service tech 90% of the time. I also appreciate the way more serious problems are immediately escalated to a supervisor who has ALWAYS solved my problem.

Avantages

Most of all, it is the simplest system I've ever had for teaching new servers. Secondly, the ability to make adjustments from any computer remote or on-site is fantastic!

Inconvénients

Like any computer, there are occasional glitches. The key is not to panic, and refresh system first before any troubleshooting

Hillary H.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Handles Heavy Volume with Ease!

Publié le 15/09/2021

When looking for a new POS, we were looking for a unicorn product that could do things we only dreamed of, and found it in SpotOn. We can integrate Loyalty, Reserve, POS, Handhelds, Credit Card Processing, Reporting and soon Online Ordering through one program! We wanted handheld devices for speed, order accuracy, and payment table side that did not take away from the guest experience and have loved the clean interface we get with SpotOn too. Our customer service experiences are second to none with extremely fast response times and a service minded team backing what we do everyday.

Avantages

Speed of Service with the integration of handheld POS for servers, and lightning fast credit card processing has increased our throughput and keep us at the top of our game. BOH programming and ease of integration has made this a game changer for our team, handhelds improved accuracy and flawless guest experiences.

Inconvénients

Does not integrate easily with scheduling software.

Bart D.

Great Experience and Awesome Support

Publié le 19/03/2020

The support is award winning in my opinion. Quick responses to early on questions and transparent pricing. Value added 3rd party add one.

Avantages

Cloud based with reporting on the cloud. The fact that I can be off premise and have live data and managers app was huge. No contract was impressive and let me know they are with us through good and bad with option to walk away.

Inconvénients

Wish inventory management was more robust or offered within. Not huge issue.

Toast POS et CAKE POS

Pourquoi choisir SpotOn Restaurant

Wanted cloud based solution and tired of paying outrageous support fee every year with limited availability and hold times sometimes hours.

Pourquoi passer à SpotOn Restaurant

We couldn’t justify the price of others for same features we got with SpotOn.
Mark H.

SpotOn for Independent restaurant

Publié le 09/09/2021

So far our experience has been very positive. The way the online store integrates to the POS is terrific, allowing us pinpoint control over what we sell, where and when. Adding and 86ing items is a breeze which prevents unhappy customers and the handheld units we use supplement our workflow and make us more efficient. Thew QR codes are also a timely addition to our arsenal and our customers use them for both menu exploration as well as payment and ordering.

Avantages

The software is very robust. We don't use even a fraction of it's capabilities but it's great to know we have room to grow when we are ready. 24/7 tech support is a Godsend since there are always questions with any system. Knowing I can pick up the phone and speak with someone (usually within 3 minutes) and get answers is hugely important.

Inconvénients

There is a learning curve, mostly because the system is so capable and far reaching. Occasionally, the sheer number of options proved a little daunting, but that's when speaking with a person in real time becomes so important. They are a great resource as a learning too, too.