70 avis

SpotOn Restaurant

Un PDV de restaurant pour le traitement des paiements

4,7 /5 (70 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
4,7
Fonctionnalités
4,8
93% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
70 avis
Rick J.
Secteur d'activité: Équipement et fournitures de bureau

A True Game Changer

Publié le 30/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Restaurant owners share many of the same struggles in managing and growing their businesses. Issues such as real-time enterprise level reporting, back office updates immediately available on all stations, including their online ordering site, controlling labor cost, and payroll reporting. Additionally with the integration with third party delivery services, the cost savings by eliminating user error is proving to be a huge factor.
SpotOn Restaurant provides the tools and resources that are necessary for independents as well as multi-chain national brands.

Avantages

The Freedom Group is a proud dealer of SpotOn Restaurant. We are a company that is passionate about serving our clients with great technology coupled with phenomenal service. SpotOn Restaurant allows us to bring real value to our clients on the technology front, while enabling us to offer a high level of support due to the cloud infrastructure.

Inconvénients

As we have thoroughly enjoyed working with the entire SpotOn team, I do not have any cons to report.

Sunny C.

It really is "Spot ON"

Publié le 20/11/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Unfortunately, Point of sale systems are not easy. There will always be something you do get or don't like about them. Because we have a large menu with lots of customizations we had to do most of the work ourselves to set it up. But honestly it does make it so my team understands how to utilize the system which can be helpful. To be fair is is 2020 and everyone is overwhelmed so all in all I am a happy customer. The Reporting side of it is truly awesome! We have yet to use the customer loyalty part of the system but are looking to get that rolling soon.

Avantages

The reporting back end of this software is amazing. We have a lot of items and modifiers so having the Spot on team be willing to work with us to nail every thing down was important.

Inconvénients

There were quite a few glitches in the beginning and because of COVID things got lost in the mix especially with install and hardware fixes. The team is very overwhelmed and sometimes we have just not received follow up, follow through or accountability on issues. We have had a few customers complain that the OLO App. does not work on their phones. Weird glitches on some reports really set us back months which is a bummer.

Jason N.

SpotOn in Vegas

Publié le 11/11/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My reps have been great. My guy who programmed my equipment was great. Install was a piece of cake. Disappointed with loyalty program, quality of website (not easy to work with). CC processing percentage just a hair over 2%.

Avantages

Ease of use. Able to make adjustments and changes quickly and easily. If ever any difficulty, customer support usually helps me through it quickly.

Inconvénients

Issues in the programming. Had an issue with my tablets where the guests tips were disappearing after swiping on unit and guest signing electronically. 9 months later the issue is still not solved.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 5.0/10

Bret A.

Glad I made the switch

Publié le 10/11/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Exellent! Customer service has fixed all issues with one call! I never need to call back or send an email again it has saved me time and MONEY!!!

Avantages

Easy to use, great customization, awesome customer service, Sales Rep delivered as promised! Backend of system is easy to use, I have more control over my stores now! Also the add on features of Reserve which I will start using soon, loyalty programs and integrations are a plus!!

I love the ability to control overrides on pricing, discounts, voids all from my phone and I can be anywhere!!

Inconvénients

So its more of an inconvenience, in order for my phone to ping for a an override I must logged on, so it becomes a slight issue! Other than that its a great system!

Andrew D.

Game Changer

Publié le 23/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Spoton has been great from the start from the sales reps presentation to the feedback to the help and just the restaurant industry in general. Our rep had experience in restaurants so he showed us some tricks and shortcuts in creating our menu that was a huge plus for us. He also was very knowledgeable in marketing so he offered his guidance for free which helped us grow our business with online ordering.

Avantages

The features I love best about SPOTON restaurant is the support and the ease-of-use. Sales reps was very knowledgeable and supportive. He trained 30 employees on site and was available instantly when we had questions. He was there the whole week when we started the product conversion and actually did some free advertising for us to show his support. He made us a believer in SPOTON and that showed us that SPOTON really does partner with their merchants with transparency low rates great reporting and all in all best restaurant point-of-sale on the market we have seen we are a spoton customers for life thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for introducing us to SpotOn Restaurant and all of its capabilities.

Inconvénients

The only thing we really didn’t like about the software is the ability to use digital gift cards on the online ordering but we have we have been made aware that this is on its way in development.

Tori W.

Great product

Publié le 13/11/2020

Avantages

The system is easy to use and quick to learn. Menu items can easily be changed or added and updates instantly.

Inconvénients

Internet is a huge issue. If you do not have great internet it is a problem. If there is a spotty connection you can not use the program at all. It usually goes out during critical and busy times. This definitely needs fixed. There is a back up Internet that can be used but won’t turn on unless there is no connection at all.

Tobby n tabitha J.

Troubles gone away

Publié le 06/11/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

There are so many people that have helped during the process of setup. The customer support is the best part. I never felt alone or as if things wouldn't get better. Great team! Great product.

Avantages

Once everything is setup, the software is very easy to use. Not rocket science like I tell my staff. You click the right buttons and everything is a breeze.

Inconvénients

The setup was awful. It took awhile to get things the way we needed them. Between us not knowing what we needed and Spot on trying to read our minds the process was rough but once we got it setup it has been great.

Nimer M.

EASE of Use

Publié le 13/11/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Love it- easy to use, team helps ALOT whenever I have issues or concerns. GREAT to work with

Avantages

Love the fact that everything lives within the same ecosystem. Emails, management, analytics etc. EASY

Inconvénients

Only thing is I need better social media coverage

Tim Q.

Spoton restaurant POS and programs

Publié le 12/11/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Over all it’s been a great program and great company to work with. Look forward to years of a great relationship.

Avantages

Ease of back office functions
Online ordering

Inconvénients

The loyalty program functionality isn’t quite what I wanted but they are working on changes that I believe will be better

Bethany C.

Best deal

Publié le 01/12/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our experience with SpotOn has been wonderful!

Avantages

We really love how easy the SpotOn team made setup and implementation. Any time we ran into an issue, they helped resolve it immediately. My staff and customers really enjoy the interface.

Inconvénients

I didn't love how many different windows I needed to use. 3 is too many, to be honest. I couldn't remember what function was where, and needed to remember 3 different passwords.

Nick K.
Traduire en français

Changed the way I thought about Merchant Services!!!

Publié le 14/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Everything has been awesome. The idea of putting money into our system when ours was functional was a difficult one. But looking back it was just a matter of jumping. I haven't looked back and the money I've saved has more than offset any costs. Honestly though, the service isn't like anything I've seen from a merchant services company before. It'll be interesting to see if the other guys like Toast, Breadcrumb, etc. try to mimic their business model.

Avantages

The reporting features are insane. I've been able to create custom subscriptions so that the reports that I love the most are just sent to me every Monday morning. The service is also incredible. Our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], checks in with us regularly just to see how business is going and regularly offers creative ideas of how to increase revenue. It's like having a free in-house business consultant. When COVID-19 hit, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] called us immediately to start walking us through ideas that have kept us open. I also love that the software is cloud-based. I've had servers call me at home with issues that I was able to fix from my couch. HIGHLY recommend!!

Inconvénients

This is the first time that I've actually paid a subscription for POS software so that took some getting over. We had Micros/Upserve before. But once I started utilizing the features that I was paying for I could see the value. Will never go back to the old PC in the back office.

Julia C.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

The best POS system I've ever used

Publié le 31/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The software is great, but the best part is the customer support! Real people that care about your business built your menu for you, do extensive menu reviews until it's 99% perfect, and then come install it and stay with you the whole first day! When you need manager or back-of-house training, they will dedicate hours to you to make sure you understand everything you need to know. And there's all kinds of cool bonuses, like the reporting app, manager app, and even social media review management!

Avantages

I love that SpotOn is so intuitive and easy to use. The extensive reports are extremely helpful to gain valuable insight into your business, it comes with online ordering built-in (so you don't have to pay a 3rd party) and you can run multiple restaurants from one back office. Cloud-based means you can do all paperwork from anywhere, and the back office is extremely easy to navigate.

Inconvénients

That more restaurants don't use it! It's annoying when I'm eating at a restaurant and it takes my waiter so long to put in orders, print checks, etc. I see them struggling and I want to go install SpotOn myself right then!

Rachael B.

Progressive POS

Publié le 15/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

In the 6 months of using Spot On I have been more than pleased with the advancement of technology for this POS system. Coming from the older time of Aloha and Micros I have never used a POS that has created such ease for daily reporting, managing sales and labor, daily employee maintenance, menu maintenance, employee on-boarding, daily projections, and future forecasting . The real time feature that allows you to instantly make changes to any platform of the system allows for no lost time which is crucial in a high volume restaurant. The support team has been excellent with a level of personal attention that has always fallen through the cracks with other POS systems.

Avantages

Progressive, accurate, and efficient point of sale technology.

Inconvénients

The fact that I can do anything remotely LOL! Only a con that if I have personal time away from the restaurant they know I can access all systems and make any daily changes or admin that needs to be done but at the same time being able to sit on a beach and to do payroll isn't so bad :)

Harshil P.

Hidden Charges

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I wasn't aware of installation charges If I knew it I wouldn't have them to come and install the POS which I could do very easily. I paid $750.00 which was automatic payment taken from my bank account.

Its really great for Restaurants

Inconvénients

Speed and easy to operate

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Steuart W.

Antonio’s for SpotOn

Publié le 07/05/2020

Avantages

Ease of use, customization, and back end reporting are amazing. Far more business analytics than most people will ever use. Customer support is incredible!!

Inconvénients

There’s not really anything we don’t like. It’s easy to use and the support team keeps us going when we need to change or update something.

Nick V.

Best system ever!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 16/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I've had no difficulty reaching a service tech 90% of the time. I also appreciate the way more serious problems are immediately escalated to a supervisor who has ALWAYS solved my problem.

Avantages

Most of all, it is the simplest system I've ever had for teaching new servers. Secondly, the ability to make adjustments from any computer remote or on-site is fantastic!

Inconvénients

Like any computer, there are occasional glitches. The key is not to panic, and refresh system first before any troubleshooting

Bart D.

Great Experience and Awesome Support

Publié le 19/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The support is award winning in my opinion. Quick responses to early on questions and transparent pricing. Value added 3rd party add one.

Avantages

Cloud based with reporting on the cloud. The fact that I can be off premise and have live data and managers app was huge. No contract was impressive and let me know they are with us through good and bad with option to walk away.

Inconvénients

Wish inventory management was more robust or offered within. Not huge issue.

Afrim M.
Traduire en français

This is the one you need for business to run

Publié le 23/11/2020

Fabulous

Avantages

Very simple to use it and fast to learn

Inconvénients

Actually I like it all there is nothing that I don’t like it

Neil Z.
Secteur d'activité: Agriculture

Great Restaurant Software - Working to be Great Retail Software

Publié le 19/11/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Having become a SpotOn customer in the middle of a pandemic and seeking to use their restaurant software for a retail store, it had many technical and operational challenges. We were both working in uncharted waters and it was difficult at times. Eventually, SpotOn was able to step up and provide the right level of support to help us. Their support team was always friendly and would frequently escalate matters as they worked to adapt their software for a retail platform. Because changes were instantaneous, we went through a period of incremental changes in order to keep our operation running while adapting the software to our needs. Today, they are proactive in checking on our account and help us quickly when necessary.

Avantages

It has online shopping capabilities. In the start of the pandemic, we had to create an online shopping experience in our retail food barn to serve our vulnerable population. SpotOn was there and was competitively priced.

Inconvénients

The customization and setup were initially complicated. There was a steep learning curve for the staff. This was mainly due to our attempt to use restaurant software to run a retail store. But, we made it work with the help of SpotOn support.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Ray V.
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
Traduire en français

Best Nex Gen POS on the market!

Publié le 14/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It is so refreshing to implement changes and upgrades that take minutes instead of days. We are no longer limited to being physically at the restaurant in order to access reports and data.

Avantages

Finally, after 30 years in the restaurant industry, we have a POS system that has taken our operations to the next level. Our initial install (which took one day), was seamless and by far the easiest that we have ever experienced. At the top of our list of why we are true believers in SpotOn, is their amazing support and team. The SpotOn system is easy to use, intuitive for team members, and provides all the critical reporting capabilities. The value proposition of SpotOn Restaurant cannot be beat, and we highly recommend making the switch.

Inconvénients

All of our initial concerns and "needs" were resolved very quickly. My team was so excited about "customizing" our new POS system that we had to push them out of the office and back on to the dining room floor.

Sean F.
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Really Good POS software

Publié le 10/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Using SpotOn we have become more efficient as a business, reducing waste, tracking profits and trends as well as identifying areas of loss

Avantages

Configurability and reporting features, we can track just about every aspect of our business now.

Inconvénients

Phone app sometimes logs out, and I wish they had more integrations

Lorelei S.

SO HAPPY!!

Publié le 04/06/2020

AWESOME!

Avantages

It does everything to make the experience easier for my employees and the customer.

Inconvénients

Nothing, it’s easy to learn and there isn’t much it can’t do.

Jeffery H.

Amazing company!

It’s “Spot On” !

Avantages

I have been purchasing and using POS devices in my multiple different bars and restaurants for 25 years. I have had every kind of system known to man and this software and customer service is incomparable to any other system I have used.

Inconvénients

I have not found a flaw worth mentioning.

Joseph L.

Belladinas

Publié le 17/11/2020

Happy

Avantages

Easy to use and the promise that they are growing and constantly updating

Inconvénients

Inability to engage customer in rewards and contact information

Sheila E.
Traduire en français

SpotOn is a highly user friendly & efficient product!

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This is a product that has made us see how antiquated and inefficient our old system really was! We also have a much higher level of security with this system as we had several fraud chargebacks with our old system. Now we are secure with SpotOn!

Avantages

We love the ease of use & being able to change and manage our menus, website and also have the direct online ordering to save huge $$ by customers ordering directly they use instead of a 3rd party app! The terminals are sleek and adaptable to our business needs.

Inconvénients

A few minor bumps getting it all going, but with the exceptional customer support we are now smooth sailing!!!