15 avis

Billsby

Outil de facturation des abonnements pour la gestion des paiements récurrents.

5 /5 (15 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
15 avis
Pedro T.
Secteur d'activité: Internet
Traduire en français

Get the best value making the lowest investment

Publié le 08/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I've never been happier. They are the most friendly digital company that I've seen so far, and they are always there to guide you through any obstacle you might find. I'm sincerely impressed by all the things that Billsby provides us for such a low investment.

Avantages

The pricing structure is by far the best in the market, especially with the $50,000 free trial and the low 0.8% transaction fee. The available payment templates are also amazingly well designed and are really useful. Customer service was also a surprise. They are super friendly and provide the help or the answer you need in a short time. They will even give you suggestions and recommendations of what you should do get where you want to be. Billsby is, by now, my best digital experience so far. They un-complicate things. Its amazing.

Inconvénients

They will help you with the integration and they have a community page where we can ask for new integrations and features (amazing right?). I was missing the white label option but they are already looking into it. Hopefully more community members will vote on that option and they will start working on it.

Angus P.
Secteur d'activité: Design
Traduire en français

the amount of time and money I've saved by discovering this is ridiculous!

Publié le 31/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I use billsby to facilitate my clients subscribing to my unlimited graphic design subscription business.

So far the process has been fairly smooth and still discovering more features i can add!

Avantages

The main thing i really like is the support you get especially when setting up. Theres a chat bot in the corner the whole time, whenver i have a question it gets answered immidatly by them!

its really quick to set up, you dont have to deal with coding and developers as you would do with a stripe api.
Theres a really low transaction fee that only kicks in after your first $50K in sales!!,

Inconvénients

theres no montly fee cost unless you want to remove the branding which you have to pay montly for , Im probally going to keep the branding for credibility just so the customer knows their card info is being dealt with professionally, thats just my opionion.

Tom M.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

A Welcomed Find Among Many Subscription SaaS Options

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 30/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

hopr [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] needed a subscription service for its PassHopr app. We reviewed and vetted several popular alternatives. I was impressed with Billsby's customer support staff and their timely answers to questions. I hope that continues

Avantages

Billsby had two things that motivated me to check them out. First, their approach is hierarchical and logical: Products, Plans, and Cycles. Just about any subscription (service or product) can fit that structure. Hopr is an unique authentication-as-a-service SaaS business and our subscription offerings serve both B2B and B2C markets in differing ways, so Billsby's Product Plan Cycle approach was agreat fit for us because of the flexibility if offers. Second, their service includes all of the essential supporting activities (such as dunning) that would be important to a top notch user experience. I like that it is a comprehensive service with a simple pricing structure. Once I began to use Billsby I found the setup to be straightforward and it was simple to get started. I also like that their API is comprehensive allowing us to use exchange data from within our service to the subscriber's account and vice-versa.

Inconvénients

This is not a 'con', but as an SaaS company, we at hopr are really attentive to IT security. We don't use many third party services because they can introduce cybersecurity weaknesses. Billsby seems to use a lot of third party applications and services to provide their subscription service. When I asked about their security architecture the answers weren't reassuring. So we'll see if they can pass muster in this important area.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Jake K.
Secteur d'activité: Internet
Traduire en français

Perfect partner for SaaS companies or any business with recurring billing

Publié le 01/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We selected Billsby after evaluating a few competing solutions for recurring billing (including recurly, chargify, chargebee, and moonclerk). They offered the most competitive total cost for a startup of our size, and we've been very impressed by the level of support and personal attention to make the platform meet all of our needs when it comes to billing for our product.

Avantages

- It was very easy to integrate the billsby checkout and customer self service widgets into our website in application. Within a few days of signing up, we had a functional prototype of the signup flow and a link in our application for customers to edit billing settings etc.
- The product is still in beta but is already pretty advanced, with built in dunning (chasing after customers with expired cards) and support for custom fields during checkout
- The support team has been fantastic. Very helpful in terms of best practices, implementation guidance getting everything set up, and they even created a custom api endpoint for a feature we needed that was previously only available in the control panel. As the CEO, I can tell you that the level of support we've received from billsby so far is unmatched by *any* other vendor our company relies on.

Inconvénients

- As I mentioned, there are still some features that are in development (e.g. discount code functionality) but their team shared this is coming soon on the roadmap.

Réponse de Billsby

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback Jake. Discounts are coming very soon - and there are lots of other exciting features in the pipeline too. I think add-ons and metered allowances will be very useful for your business.

Conrad Y.
Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

Best Billing Software for Startups

Publié le 08/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am loving the product so far. Our business revolves around a subscription model for recurring revenue and their product is perfect for helping me get my business running right away.

Avantages

They made it easy to implement their javascript for easy access for my consumers to produce products and services that I offer. I am excited to implement their API very soon into my business.

Inconvénients

Initially, when I signed up, some features weren't available yet, such as coupons codes (the functionality I wanted the most). But one of the things I do like about working with a team in public beta is that they take your feedback as the consumer very seriously, so I am confident that they will implement more features I need as a business as they grow.

Brad S.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
Traduire en français

Easily customized, affordable, checkout experience!

Publié le 04/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I'm so glad I found Billsby. It has been very easy to use and does exactly what I was looking for. I run a SaaS workplace wellness company that sells product per employee per month with discounts for annual subscription (typical SaaS sales model). I looked around at dozens of products that cost a lot, required coding to integrate, or we're not customizable at all. Also, I had a question while setting Billsby up and the customer support were really helpful.

Avantages

It is very easy to customize the checkout experience for my product and business model. It is SO affordable (compared to several products that start at $250+ per month).

Inconvénients

I haven't found something I don't like about the product yet.

Réponse de Billsby

Thanks for taking the time to review Billsby, Brad. We're so pleased that you're happy with our service!

Jason M.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
Traduire en français

Perfect product for what I needed

Publié le 05/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am solving the issue I was having with revenue streams. I now can set up automatic payments and not have to worry about chasing after my clients at the end of every month.

Avantages

I found Billsby while searching for a way to add recurring monthly payments to my clients. Billsby made it easy and simple to set up my products and even easier to integrate into my website. I had a few roadblocks at first but they were very quickly alleviated through email and my integration launched without a hitch. I was actually setting up a different company while setting up Billsby and there was no contest as to who would serve my needs best.

Inconvénients

The only thing I don't like is that there is no option to setup a discount code for my products. I'm not too concerned though as I've been told this feature will happen soon.

Réponse de Billsby

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review for us Jason. Discounts and coupons are coming very soon - at the time of writing this, there's only four features higher up our roadmap!

Samuel B.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

Subscription management with Billsby

Publié le 13/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Amazing. Responsive team and the tutorials can make a novice like me turn out some good integrations.

Avantages

Starting out from a manual invoicing and billing solution to Billsby is like night and day. They eliminate the risk by letting you collect the first $50k for free.

Inconvénients

The UI could use an improvement but it doesn’t get in the way of functionality

Mat S.
Secteur d'activité: Événementiel
Traduire en français

The simplest option for subscription management

Publié le 29/06/2020

Avantages

Billsby is easy to use from the start, implementation is well documented and simple to follow and all code is just a copy and paste to get you up and running!

The admin interface is well laid out and making and editing your products couldn't be simpler!

While we've been in development the sandbox mode is great to ensure things work the way we expect them to without us having to spend our own cash!

Their support is great, nothing is too much trouble and you know you're talking to human beings on the other end that just care about their product!

At the moment I've not found anything negative about Billsby

Dominic B.
Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

Excellent customer service!!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 15/06/2020

Avantages

I just started using Billsby and after a day of very easy setup, it is already implemented on my website, ready for the launch of some new services I am offering. Billsby is the PERFECT solution for managing subscription services and I cannot express my gratitude for the quick, helpful team during my setup experience!

Inconvénients

So far I have not run into any issues. Embedding the checkout feature on my site was a little confusing but the Billsby team jumped right on it and got it setup for me in minutes!

Greg B.
Secteur d'activité: Restaurants
Taille de l'entreprise: 13-50 employés
Traduire en français

Billsby is an amazing system for getting your subscriptions up and running.

Publié le 23/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Amazing, would definitely recommend.

Avantages

Customer service. The team at Billsby went way out of their way to help us get our system up and running in just a couple days. Top notch support.

Inconvénients

I feel like it could be a little more user friendly. It works very well, but it is not a beautiful solution.

Réponse de Billsby

Thanks Greg! As one of our first customers, your confidence is truly valuable.

Rafel I.
Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

Great product - smooth functioning

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 01/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Most excellent. Responsive people. Easy to deal with. Happy to assist you in your needs.

Avantages

Well documented. Easy to follow instructions. Dashboard was a marvel to work through. if you made an error in the configuration, it would tell you to correct.

Unable to work with my Android app via AppyPie platform

Réponse de Billsby

Thanks for your review Rafel, and I'm so pleased you were happy with our dashboard and documentation. Unfortunately, app stores do heavily restrict the options for third party subscriptions but I hope you'll consider us for web based subscriptions in the future!

Luca S.
Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle

Easy

Publié le 16/03/2020

Avantages

All the subscription function (trials, recurring payments with stripe, etc...)

Inconvénients

Just the fact that it is an early-stage startup and it has to increase all the user experience, but it's the best software tried ever

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Tim F.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
Traduire en français

Outstanding effective and simple to integrate

Publié le 01/06/2020

Avantages

The ability to just get up and running was spot on, initially, we found Billsby via google, but within minutes i was signed up, loved the examples and rolled out a trial page with integration to stripe by the end of the day.

Inconvénients

Currently very little, the one option that would be good is to host a pricing page, so you can easily direct people to and transact.

Simone B.
Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation

Simple and fast

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 11/06/2020

Avantages

With Billsby you can reduce time of software development and focus on product development for your subscribers.

Inconvénients

Some features are missing but they are already planned.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10