6 avis
Billsby

Billsby

Outil de facturation des abonnements pour la gestion des paiements récurrents.

5 /5 (6 avis)
Jake K.
Secteur d'activité: Internet
Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
Traduire en français

Perfect partner for SaaS companies or any business with recurring billing

Publié le 01/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We selected Billsby after evaluating a few competing solutions for recurring billing (including recurly, chargify, chargebee, and moonclerk). They offered the most competitive total cost for a startup of our size, and we've been very impressed by the level of support and personal attention to make the platform meet all of our needs when it comes to billing for our product.

Avantages

- It was very easy to integrate the billsby checkout and customer self service widgets into our website in application. Within a few days of signing up, we had a functional prototype of the signup flow and a link in our application for customers to edit billing settings etc.
- The product is still in beta but is already pretty advanced, with built in dunning (chasing after customers with expired cards) and support for custom fields during checkout
- The support team has been fantastic. Very helpful in terms of best practices, implementation guidance getting everything set up, and they even created a custom api endpoint for a feature we needed that was previously only available in the control panel. As the CEO, I can tell you that the level of support we've received from billsby so far is unmatched by *any* other vendor our company relies on.

Inconvénients

- As I mentioned, there are still some features that are in development (e.g. discount code functionality) but their team shared this is coming soon on the roadmap.

Réponse de Billsby

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback Jake. Discounts are coming very soon - and there are lots of other exciting features in the pipeline too. I think add-ons and metered allowances will be very useful for your business.

Jason M.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
Traduire en français

Perfect product for what I needed

Publié le 05/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am solving the issue I was having with revenue streams. I now can set up automatic payments and not have to worry about chasing after my clients at the end of every month.

Avantages

I found Billsby while searching for a way to add recurring monthly payments to my clients. Billsby made it easy and simple to set up my products and even easier to integrate into my website. I had a few roadblocks at first but they were very quickly alleviated through email and my integration launched without a hitch. I was actually setting up a different company while setting up Billsby and there was no contest as to who would serve my needs best.

Inconvénients

The only thing I don't like is that there is no option to setup a discount code for my products. I'm not too concerned though as I've been told this feature will happen soon.

Réponse de Billsby

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review for us Jason. Discounts and coupons are coming very soon - at the time of writing this, there's only four features higher up our roadmap!

Luca S.
Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle

Easy

Publié le 16/03/2020

Avantages

All the subscription function (trials, recurring payments with stripe, etc...)

Inconvénients

Just the fact that it is an early-stage startup and it has to increase all the user experience, but it's the best software tried ever

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Brad S.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
Traduire en français

Easily customized, affordable, checkout experience!

Publié le 04/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I'm so glad I found Billsby. It has been very easy to use and does exactly what I was looking for. I run a SaaS workplace wellness company that sells product per employee per month with discounts for annual subscription (typical SaaS sales model). I looked around at dozens of products that cost a lot, required coding to integrate, or we're not customizable at all. Also, I had a question while setting Billsby up and the customer support were really helpful.

Avantages

It is very easy to customize the checkout experience for my product and business model. It is SO affordable (compared to several products that start at $250+ per month).

Inconvénients

I haven't found something I don't like about the product yet.

Réponse de Billsby

Thanks for taking the time to review Billsby, Brad. We're so pleased that you're happy with our service!

Greg B.
Secteur d'activité: Restaurants
Taille de l'entreprise: 13-50 employés
Traduire en français

Billsby is an amazing system for getting your subscriptions up and running.

Publié le 23/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Amazing, would definitely recommend.

Avantages

Customer service. The team at Billsby went way out of their way to help us get our system up and running in just a couple days. Top notch support.

Inconvénients

I feel like it could be a little more user friendly. It works very well, but it is not a beautiful solution.

Réponse de Billsby

Thanks Greg! As one of our first customers, your confidence is truly valuable.

Rafel I.
Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

Great product - smooth functioning

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 01/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Most excellent. Responsive people. Easy to deal with. Happy to assist you in your needs.

Avantages

Well documented. Easy to follow instructions. Dashboard was a marvel to work through. if you made an error in the configuration, it would tell you to correct.

Unable to work with my Android app via AppyPie platform

Réponse de Billsby

Thanks for your review Rafel, and I'm so pleased you were happy with our dashboard and documentation. Unfortunately, app stores do heavily restrict the options for third party subscriptions but I hope you'll consider us for web based subscriptions in the future!