Willo

Une excellente plateforme gratuite d'entretiens vidéo pour les candidats

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

37 avis

Christian

A recruiter's dream tool

Publié le 28/02/2020

Avantages

We recruit a lot, and Willo has automated out dozens of hours of work per week for our team. We used it to replace the phone screen in our interview process, and it has worked like a charm not only to give us the information we need about a candidate's communication ability, but also to give the candidate a less time-consuming way to apply. Easy, fast, and simple, this tool has made a great addition to our vetting process.

Inconvénients

There are improvements to be made in the UI and how easy it is to use, but the essentials are there. The team is clearly working hard to ship improvements frequently.

Réponse de Willo Technologies Traduire en français

Thank you for your review, Christian. It is great to hear how Willo is having such a positive impact on your teams recruitment operations.

Natasha
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Exactly what the client needed!!!!!!!!

Publié le 18/01/2023

Avantages

From setup to video interview ratings, this software is above and beyond what I expected. When presented to the client they were all in because they now have the option to see the candidates in a comfortable atmosphere answering the questions that normally causes them stress!

Inconvénients

I was freaking out because I made a mistake with my billing info and I couldn't call them...turns out there was no need to call! It was all handled via email within 20 mins of my issue! I'VE FOUND NO CONS! :)

Indeed

Pourquoi passer à Willo

More options for setup and you can edit your questions at any time, once it's done with Indeed, no take backs!

Great to hear Natasha!
We're working on making sure our customer experience is 5 Star every time so a review like this is exactly what we like to see.

Anoop

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Good But will require more features to make it and important tool

Publié le 06/04/2021

Its be a average experience with Willo till now. I have a lot higher expectations for Willo.

Avantages

The best thing about the application is we get to know the candidates and his attributes before we are presenting it to our client (because we are from the recruitment industry) It helps to put a great impression on your clients.

Inconvénients

There should be some Questionnaire set available for specific roles.

Stephenie
  • Secteur d'activité : Biotechnologie
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

This software has improved our productivity exponentially!

Publié le 27/01/2023

Avantages

Ease of use and price - tops features so far. Bringing Willo onboard has completely changed our internal recruiting processes for the better. We are now must faster which makes us have a better time to fill.

Inconvénients

Nothing so far! So far, it's been an absolute delight to implement and use.

Réponse de Willo Technologies Traduire en français

We're so happy to provide you with a delightful tool! Thank you for such a kind review.

Alison
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Willo saved my summer hiring practice

Publié le 29/09/2020

This summer I needed to hire someone in my two person business. I was overrun with work and posted a job for a remote position that got an unmanageable amount of candidates. Willo allowed me to send an interview to my top tier talent and go through the interview process on my own time, without the scheduling nightmare.

Avantages

I loved that I was able to play with a free trial and understand the software BEFORE I had to put my credit card information in. It was simple, the UI is minimalist and I was able to accomplish what I was looking for way quicker than any other method I had been considering.

Inconvénients

It would be great to be able to click between candidates without always having to go back to the main menu.

Loom

Pourquoi passer à Willo

Price and simplicity! Also amazing customer service during the process.
Angel
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Incredible Easy to Use Solutions

Publié le 21/05/2020

I am saving at least 20 hours per week since I started using Willo.

Avantages

It is very easy to use for the end-user. It can be used on the phone.

Inconvénients

It is all perfect. There is nothing I can complain about it.

Lori
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Saves Time!

Publié le 01/04/2021

We have been extremely impressed and our hiring teams have really love the time saving by using Willo interviews.

Avantages

I love that I can send out pre-interview questions and our hiring teams can narrow down their search and save a lot of time on their schedules.

Inconvénients

I wish I could store templates of questions in the system and pick and choose based on the need of the position.

Spark Hire

Pourquoi passer à Willo

We are a non-profit so cost is HUGE for us.
Michelle
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipements publics

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great software to minimise recruiting time

Publié le 15/12/2020

Excellent, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful in the set up stage and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was on hand to help when needed over the instant messenger on the site.

Customisation of it
The team who helped me set it up
We could brand it to suit our company

Inconvénients

It would be great to be able to extract the scores and comments into an Excel sheet as if you wanted to compare you had to go back into the candidate or set up your own spreadsheet and manually enter scores and comments.

Suzanne
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Willo

Publié le 01/04/2022

Avantages

Ease of use for both the administrator and the user.

Inconvénients

I'm not sure here since I haven't used any other similar software. Its been working very well for our organization

Mary
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Great tool

Publié le 01/04/2022

Loved every part of the experience. Customer service was great

Avantages

So easy to use and potential employees loved that they got to express their personality. Definitely a time saver and applicant pool seems strong.

Inconvénients

I wish there were more opportunites to rate candidates in certain areas that I could customize. For example - demonstrates experience working with youth and then I could give star rating, good communication skills...

Réponse de Willo Technologies Traduire en français

Thank you for your kind review, we really appreciate it and will be working on your feedback around ratings :)

Emma

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Willo saved us so much time with our initial short listing process.

Publié le 10/06/2021

This is the first time we have used a recruitment platform such as Willo to help with our applications and short listing. Very happy at the ease of use and how much time it has saved us. So many more features to explore also!

Avantages

Very simple to use and set up your first job. You are up and running in minutes.

Inconvénients

On some other platforms we've seen initial screening questions (text based questions) before launching into the video interview. This would be a helpful addition but not a major issue as the video recording offering is very strong and you can also upload documents such as CV's.

Réponse de Willo Technologies Traduire en français

Thank you for the feedback and review, Emma. We love hearing how much time you've saved. :)

Craig
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent tool with unrivalled support

Publié le 03/03/2020

Avantages

Easy to work with and quick to get started. The overall experience for our candidates is tremendously positive, and saves the email ping-pong with getting interviews and calls scheduled. I love the showcase feature to show other members of the team particular candidates easily!

Inconvénients

There are no real cons, as each time I faced an issue I was able to get in touch with support and these were cleared up extremely quickly!

Réponse de Willo Technologies Traduire en français

Thank you for your review, Craig. We are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying the benefits of Willo, particularly the Showcase feature. We look forward to continuing to support the mtc recruitment process.

Ashley
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Great Product!

Avantages

It allows us to screen candidates with more information than just a resume. Applicants can record on their own time, and the interview teams can view at times that work best for them.

Inconvénients

It would be really helpful if we were able to download an excel spreadsheet with links for interview panels to review. We are currently doing this manually.

Réponse de Willo Technologies Traduire en français

Thanks for your kind review, Ashley!

We hear you and will be introducing a CSV download soon. In the meantime please drop us a note on live chat if you would like a copy of the spreadsheet and we will send you it. :)

Anna
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Recruiter

Publié le 21/05/2020

This saves us a lot of time with candidates and clients. I also think the quality of interviews has improved because candidates feel more prepared and confident in their answers.

Avantages

I like how easy the tool is to use especially for candidates who are not familiar with the application.

Inconvénients

So far, I don't have many cons of the software.

Spark Hire

Pourquoi passer à Willo

Quality and user friendliness.
mohamed

Nice Willo

Publié le 19/04/2021

Avantages

We select a great deal, and Willo has computerized out many long stretches of work each week for our group. We utilized it to supplant the telephone screen in our screening, and it has had exactly the intended effect not exclusively to give us the data we need about a competitor's correspondence capacity, yet additionally to give the applicant a less tedious approach to apply. Simple, quick, and straightforward, this apparatus has made an incredible expansion to our confirming interaction.

Inconvénients

There are upgrades to be made in the UI and that it is so natural to utilize, however the fundamentals are there. The group is unmistakably endeavoring to send enhancements as often as possible.

Réponse de Willo Technologies Traduire en français

Thank you for the review, Mohamed. We are so happy to have you with us :)

Stefana
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Time saved

Avantages

User friendly. Saves a lot of my time in the recruitment process. I started using it a lot more recently.

Inconvénients

I wish the candidates could send their CVs when submitting their videos

Réponse de Willo Technologies Traduire en français

Thank you for your review, Stefana - you've made our day! I'm very excited to let you know that next week your candidates will be able to attach a CV (or any other file) to their interview.

Thanks for your support and please let us know what else you would like to see.

Denise
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great Product and Partnership Working!

Publié le 11/05/2020

We are looking forward to working with Euan and the team as they continue to push boundaries and further develop this new and innovative tool to reflect streamlined and candidate focused recruitment practice.

Avantages

As part of our drive to disrupt the executive recruitment process, we were very pleased to announce a working partnership with Willo in February 2020. Willo offers a seamless 24 hour user experience which is quick and easy, with the flexibility to submit video interviews day or night, on any device, anywhere in the world. Their customer focus is excellent, and the benefits to our clients in speeding up the process and discovering top talent earlier are clear!

Inconvénients

Interactive interviews would be helpful. We are aware that this is being developed now.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great resource for virtual recruiting, and recruiting automation

Publié le 26/05/2020

Willo has been a crucial tool for our company as we work to recruit a large volume of candidates for a new company, all while working remotely. It has been an integral part of our recruiting process, and has allowed us to greatly reduce the time from application to hire.

Avantages

Willo is surprisingly easy to implement and manage. I was able to setup an open position, create our interview questions, share with candidates, and review candidates with great ease.

Inconvénients

I'd like to see Willo integrated with other recruiting tools that I use (for instance, our candidate management system). I'd also like the option for candidates to upload a voice file instead of a video for those who may not have a video-compatible device (I'd also want to have the option to turn that feature on/off per opening).

Hamish
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Couldn’t be happier

Publié le 20/12/2019

Time saved, money saved, better results, no candidates missed!

Avantages

This software above all else saves me a huge amount of time. When I would previously spend hours printing off and highlighting CVs, then blocking out hours of my calendar for interviews. Instead, now I can get a quick grasp of a candidate from Willo.
On top of this, however rude it may sound, if a candidate isn’t right, you can just move on to the next one without wasting anyone’s time. All our candidates seem to find it easy to use and we’re yet to have anything go wrong.

Inconvénients

The biggest hurdle was me engaging with the software at first. I worried it would take ages to set up but actually it was really easy in the end!

Tanya

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

It makes recruitment process eaiser

Publié le 20/12/2019

Avantages

You can use Willo to collect interviews from the candidates and then show them to your colleagues and make decision

Inconvénients

It's good. It looks like a young project at the moment, but with a big potential.

Tom

Easy of use

Publié le 21/05/2020

Great, user friendly, simple and does what it says in the tin.

Avantages

We run a sales recruitment company, it’s great for pre screening and profiling candidates.

Inconvénients

Occasional glitch but is sorted quickly

stefan

easy to use

Publié le 22/01/2020

very good, flexible and cost effective

Avantages

it's very easy to start using and it doesn't cost much

Inconvénients

nothing I can think of, I just found it simple and effective

Joshua
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

More people should use this!

Publié le 27/04/2021

Avantages

The user experience for both interviewers and interviewees was great! We got feedback from the interviewees that they liked how it allowed them to answer with confidence. Also, the features are really beneficial for the interviewers since it allows us to better manage the applicants.

Willo allowed us to save a lot of time and energy during the entire process!

Inconvénients

Encountered minor bugs but was able to easily report them to the team.

Ewan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great tool, always developing.

Publié le 15/07/2020

Great.

Avantages

The system itself was easy to use, both for our team and the end-user. It links well with other systems and the team are always looking to develop so it can easily integrate.

Inconvénients

There were a few things it didn't do and the team were working on this, such as the integration with our new CRM.

Réponse de Willo Technologies Traduire en français

Thank you for your review Ewan, great to hear you and the team at Eden Scott enjoy using Willo. We are excited to announce that in the second half of this year we will be rolling out a number of integrations to popular CRMs and ATS - watch this space!

Amanda
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Easy to use!

Publié le 07/12/2020

Avantages

The ease of use! It's very easy to navigate on the platform thanks to the simple design and layout. We have 3 Willo accounts and it's easy to collaborate through the software.

Inconvénients

It would be useful to be able to tag other users in the comment section and to see which user that accepted/rejected the candidate in the history section.

Réponse de Willo Technologies Traduire en français

Thank you for the review Amanda, we appreciate it a lot!

I have passed on your feedback about tagging people in the comments - great idea!