Avis clients sur PosterMyWall

PosterMyWall

4,8 (171)
Donnez votre avis !
Plateforme de design graphique et de création de contenu attrayant

Note globale

4,8 /5
(171)
Rapport qualité-prix
4,6/5
Fonctionnalités
4,6/5
Simplicité d'utilisation
4,7/5
Support client
4,5/5

99%
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

171 avis

ibrahim
ibrahim
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Meilleur application de design gratuite

Publié le 05/01/2024

J'utilise cette application pour des conceptions graphiques, sociale média, bannière....que...

J'utilise cette application pour des conceptions graphiques, sociale média, bannière....que j'utilise pour la publicité de mes formations et aussi que je publie sur mes sites et réseaux sociaux, depuis des années.

Avantages

La chose la plus géniale c'est le fait que l'application contient une infinité de modèle modifiable et personnalisable gratuitement.

Inconvénients

C'est le fait que ça nécessite une consommation moyenne de connexion.

nedra jeanela
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Loisirs, voyage et tourisme
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

positif

Publié le 27/12/2022

Avantages

ce logiciel est très pratique avec une gamme de produits qu'il propose pour faciliter mon travail

Inconvénients

ce logiciel est parfait pour la conception j'adore

Pritam
Pritam
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Powerful online graphics Designing platform for me

Publié le 18/02/2023

PosterMyWall helps businesses create high-quality images, emails, and videos. Before subscribing,...

PosterMyWall helps businesses create high-quality images, emails, and videos. Before subscribing, businesses should assess their budget and usage needs to maximise the platform. If they need greater customisation, marketers can try alternative technologies.

Avantages

I find PosterMyWall to be really versatile. I can build and personalise a variety of images, emails, and videos for a lot of different uses. I can post my content to social media, embed it in a website, send it as an email campaign, print it, or use it as digital signage content.

Inconvénients

PosterMyWall has drawbacks like every platform. Subscription charges can easily build up for content-creating businesses. The platform lacks advanced customization options.

SaraAnn
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Relations publiques et communications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing product ... Hughly recommend. So versatile!

Publié le 24/03/2021

Avantages

This one program has the *best templates*. I use for all social media, flyers, digital signs ... about everything. Customer support very responsive.

At first, I thought it a tad expensive. After using it, I canceled several programs. This has become my daily go to.

Never watched a tutorial. That easy!

Inconvénients

The one major adjustment PMW needs to make ASAP: *allow different text sizes per letter*.

If you design something, you can't make any letter or word a different text size. Need this badly.

Lisa
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Struggling with the New Update 2024

Publié le 04/02/2024

Rating: ★★☆☆☆ (2/5 Stars)

As a long-time user of Poster My Wall, I’ve deeply appreciated the...

Rating: ★★☆☆☆ (2/5 Stars)

As a long-time user of Poster My Wall, I’ve deeply appreciated the platform’s intuitive design and user-friendly interface, which have been central to my positive experience over the years. However, the recent update has significantly altered the user experience, leaving me both frustrated and disappointed.

The new layout, while presumably aimed at improving the platform, has made navigation and usability considerably more difficult for me. The changes have not only impacted my efficiency but have also detracted from the seamless experience I had come to associate with Poster My Wall. As someone who relies on the platform for its ease of use, this shift has been disheartening.

While I understand the need for progress and innovation, the transition has been challenging without adequate resources or guidance to adapt to the new interface. My attempt to embrace the update has been met with confusion, significantly affecting my productivity and overall satisfaction.

In this light, I find myself in a predicament. I am left longing for the old version of the site or, at the very least, some form of user support to help navigate the updated platform. Tutorials, guides, or the option to revert to the previous interface would be invaluable aids in this transition period.

I hope my feedback can be a constructive part of Poster My Wall’s ongoing development, ensuring that future updates enhance user experience without compromising on usability. For potential users, while Poster My Wall remains a platform with much to offer, it’s important to be mindful of the learning curve introduced by the latest update.

Avantages

It used to be easy to use until they did an update jan/feb 2024. I did my last complete and downloaded design on jan 31 with the old site which is easy to use with no learning curve. The customer service is awesome. They responded quickly which is wonderful but i need the old site back.

Inconvénients

The new update done feb 2024. Its horrible and difficult to navigate and it has no center points horizontally nor vertically and a lot of other downfalls in the upgrade. It was fine how it was. Im not happy.

David
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great product and staff

Publié le 21/06/2020

I would have to say my experience has been delightful! The customer service is second to none at...

I would have to say my experience has been delightful! The customer service is second to none at the quality is top tier!

Avantages

The ease of being able to create a professional quality poster, is amplified to a new level in this software!

Inconvénients

Buy only problem that I did not find out about this sooner!

Patricia
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

My favorite software program

Publié le 24/03/2021

Love the program, thank you.

Love the program, thank you.

Avantages

The ease I am able to make posters, flyers etc, and adapt them to our needs.

Inconvénients

copy and paste from articles or msg, I have.

Karen
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Vins et spiritueux
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use software to design promotional flyers etc.

Publié le 01/11/2019

Avantages

This software is so easy to use. I started with a template and easily modified it to suit my needs. The tools available make creating a flawless design very easy. And if you need inspiration they've got hundreds of templates for all types of interest. Once I was happy with what I created I was able to instantly download my design for a very low price. I love it.

Inconvénients

There was nothing I didn't like about this software

Brenda
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Church Marketing Design

Publié le 08/04/2021

My organization loves the designs created with this application

My organization loves the designs created with this application

Avantages

Partnership with Pixabay
Background removal!!

Inconvénients

Unable to copy/ paste an image only from one design to another

Alternatives envisagées 

Canva

Pourquoi passer à PosterMyWall

First app i used and purchased before I tried Canva
Hannah
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great for easy and impactful design

Publié le 26/03/2021

It’s relatively quick, I find it hard to search for things sometimes and I have to do a lot of...

It’s relatively quick, I find it hard to search for things sometimes and I have to do a lot of trawling through.

Avantages

Quick and allows for an easy poster creation etc

Inconvénients

I don’t find it as intuitive as other softwares I use such as Canva

Alternatives envisagées 

Canva

Pourquoi passer à PosterMyWall

I didn’t as I preferred Canva, I felt it had more options to suit me more
Sherry
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Every Business needs this!

Publié le 26/10/2023

I love it, I have recommended to tons of people in our organization who use this now. Although,...

I love it, I have recommended to tons of people in our organization who use this now. Although, Canva has more features/graphics, pictures, clip art..... postermywall was easier for me to use. And Canva does not have an email campaign

Avantages

Its so easy a kid could use it! I can professional looking pieces in minutes and then publish in an email campaign that I can measure results. Has just about every thing you could possibly want to design and having ready made templates to select from and customize brings out the creativity in me

Inconvénients

Not a lot of options on clip art or graphics

Shartonya
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Proud Poster My Wall member

Publié le 26/10/2023

I have had a great experience, I use the product very often!

I have had a great experience, I use the product very often!

Avantages

I love the editable templates, there are so many to choose from!

Inconvénients

Sometimes the template graphics are not good quality

ANDREA
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Quick, Easy, and Convenient.

Publié le 26/10/2023

Very positive. It keeps it simple, so if I want to create something simple and quick, I don't get...

Very positive. It keeps it simple, so if I want to create something simple and quick, I don't get held up by complicated programs. I like being able to quickly plug images in and out. Once you make something, it's easy to re-use it quickly. The price is also good-- probably the cheapest service we use among all of those we use in the real estate sphere.

Avantages

As someone who also uses free image editing software, I prefer to use PosterMyWall to get things done quickly and simply, without the clutter of a million features I don't use. Being able to see all my drafts in one place without digging through a company shared file is useful in churning out brochures and flyers for listings. It's also very helpful to avoid the cost of type-setting/artwork for sign-printing, as I can quickly do the typesetting myself in PosterMyWall and save a high resolution draft to send to printers.

Inconvénients

I dislike the inability to edit text in different ways in the same text box. For example, if I want to have half the text bold, you can only bold the entire text box. You have to add a separate text box with the bold words, which can make aligning things difficult.

Anai
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

User Friendly, Easy to customize

Publié le 26/10/2023

I really enjoy the site. I like the ease it has to design and create any type of advertisement or...

I really enjoy the site. I like the ease it has to design and create any type of advertisement or material.

Avantages

I really enjoy that I am able to grab a template and customize most of the design. This helps me create the necessary advertisements faster and make them look professional.

Inconvénients

I would like to see more algorithm in the search engine. For example when I search school and click on a template I like, I would like to see similar templates.

Alternatives envisagées 

Canva

Pourquoi passer à PosterMyWall

The cost and the ease of using the site.
Micalen
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Jeux vidéos
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

PosterMyWall - An easy design tool for free.

Publié le 01/05/2023

Overall I have enjoyed working on all of my projects in PosterMyWall. It has offered me a ton of...

Overall I have enjoyed working on all of my projects in PosterMyWall. It has offered me a ton of features and templates all in the free version making this a very budget friendly option for graphic designers and marketers.

Avantages

I love the templates offered because it makes designing so much quicker to design and there are so many to choose from. Being able to link my social media accounts to post within PosterMyWall is also a great feature as I can set up a post schedule and automate the process.

Inconvénients

A lot of the features are easy to use but learning to navigate the app is challenging at first and will take some getting used to.

Lacey
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Modern Designs - Easy to Use

Publié le 27/07/2021

PosterMyWall makes me look like a graphic designer and helps me get content out quickly. Overall it...

PosterMyWall makes me look like a graphic designer and helps me get content out quickly. Overall it makes my job easier.

Avantages

Very easy to implement into my daily workflow. PosterMyWall has great design options that are more modern than other programs. I love the variety of designs and search functionality.

Inconvénients

There can sometimes be a very small lag when resizing photos in your design, but it has never stopped me from recommending this product.

Alternatives envisagées 

Canva
Lisa
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Love Poster My Wall

Publié le 26/10/2023

Poster My Wall has made my life easier when doing our monthly special. I always have a really nice...

Poster My Wall has made my life easier when doing our monthly special. I always have a really nice looking flyer for every season or event.

Avantages

It is user friendly, I am always able to go back in & edit when I need to. It is easy to find or create your own template.

Inconvénients

Being able to download our own pictures, sometimes it gives me trouble. I will have to adjust the picture to fit what I am doing in a different screen then upload. Wish that could be done without leaving Poster My Wall.

Annette
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Flyers In a Snap

Publié le 24/03/2021

Using the software is so simple - I can do a flyer in less than five minutes.

Using the software is so simple - I can do a flyer in less than five minutes.

Avantages

Poster My Wall has something for almost any Category. Creating RSVP's and flyers for events, doing employee appreciation, or creating a wellness challenge - there is a flyer that can be modified. If you like creating your own, it simple to upload photos, Logos, or use just text fields.

Inconvénients

Nothing. Software has everything we need.

Alternatives envisagées 

Microsoft PowerPoint

Pourquoi passer à PosterMyWall

Quick and Ease of Use
Lenah
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Études de marché
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Postermywall

Publié le 25/04/2023

Avantages

Its easy to use, helps us gain skills, knowledge.

Inconvénients

The word postermywall its not editable at the footnote

Susan
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Restaurants
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Poster My Wall is the Best!

Publié le 24/03/2021

Avantages

The flexibility of the program is amazing! I am responsible for posting entertainment and events on several sites daily. The variety of choices helps me immensely in creating interesting and riveting posts. It is, without a doubt, the foremost software I've ever used in my position of Social Media Director in the last 7 1/2 years!

Inconvénients

Honestly, I have yet to find any discrepancies using the software.

Valerie
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Arts de la scène
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Affordable and Time Saving Resource

Publié le 26/10/2023

Avantages

Extensive availability of design templates, adding clips of music and videos, as well as ease-of-use or just a few reasons Poster My Wall is essential for us creating concert posters and social media posts for clients.

Inconvénients

Although there may be a few minor changes we would recommend overall the product has achieved our goals.

Rev. Mark
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great Product

Publié le 26/10/2023

My overall experience with PosterMyWall is fantastic. Even when I have not found the exact template...

My overall experience with PosterMyWall is fantastic. Even when I have not found the exact template for which I was looking, I have been able to modify an existing template to fit my needs. Further, in a fraction of the time that was formerly spent designing a nice appearing poster or flyer, I am able to have a much better, professional-looking product.

Avantages

Professional appearing advertisements and material for informing stockholders are important. Material from PosterMyWall is vibrant and eye-catching. The templates are varied, and many from which to choose. With a little bit of playing around with the program, you learn quickly that customizing is easy.

Inconvénients

I have not encountered any features of PosterMyWall that I do not like.

Gari
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Poster my wall is easy to use and easy on the wallet

Publié le 26/10/2023

Easy to use .

Easy to use .

Avantages

The menu add on works great . It allows me to keep information together and organized

Inconvénients

Would like for the poster to be more dimensional but I'm sure it's me .

Marie
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great way to get professional design w/o being a professional

Publié le 06/05/2021

Easy to use. Not everyone is a graphic designer but Postermywall helps those of us who want pro...

Easy to use. Not everyone is a graphic designer but Postermywall helps those of us who want pro look without having to hire someone one.

Avantages

Great way to get professional design w/o being a professional. Lots of templates to choose from it is easy update with your info.

Inconvénients

One thing I don’t care too much for is the cost to have the product logo removed from finished products. It would be great to possibly pay one flat fee and to remove logo for the year?

Jakita
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Organisme social ou civique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great product to create beautiful designs

Publié le 26/10/2023

A great experience overall and I highly recommend.

A great experience overall and I highly recommend.

Avantages

PosterMyWall is an easy platform to use. Whether you are creating from scratch or need a quick preset design your needs will be met with this program.

Inconvénients

I wish there were easier ways to select exact colors for designs.