PosterMyWall

Plateforme de design graphique et de création de contenu attrayant

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

89 avis

Jan C.

I Look Like a Pro!!!

Publié le 05/12/2019

I am able to crank out posters and flyers like a true graphic designer. Working for a religious non-profit organization limits a lot of commercial options, but PMW has a TON of templates that have been uploaded to the site!!!

Avantages

The ability to use templates, customize designs, and add premium graphics all from one site. The ease of use makes even the most BASIC user look like a PRO!!!

Inconvénients

Would like more options to customize photos and graphics (re-color, customize sizing, etc). These are very minor compared to the great benefits and value of the software.

Connie M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

Graphic Designers Dream Software

Publié le 24/03/2021

I use PosterMyWall daily. It helps with all aspects of my job including admissions, communications, marketing, yearbook advisor and more.

Avantages

By trade I am a graphic designer but my other responsibilities do not always allow for me to create. PosterMyWall is fantastic! I can choose a completed design, add my own twist or design from scratch. The fun never ends.

Inconvénients

To be honest my only complaint is not having spell check. Unless they do and I am unaware.

Lacey N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés

Modern Designs - Easy to Use

Publié le 27/07/2021

PosterMyWall makes me look like a graphic designer and helps me get content out quickly. Overall it makes my job easier.

Avantages

Very easy to implement into my daily workflow. PosterMyWall has great design options that are more modern than other programs. I love the variety of designs and search functionality.

Inconvénients

There can sometimes be a very small lag when resizing photos in your design, but it has never stopped me from recommending this product.

Andrew C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Disapointing results, but I gave it a go.

Publié le 24/03/2021

Unfortunately I recieved a lot of negative feedback about my poster campaign.

Avantages

Personally, I thought it was easy to use and thought it would be effective.

Inconvénients

I tried to use youtube to host my video poster so I could use the embedded code on my website.
Unfortunately, when the video ended, it directed my clients to watch other videos and provided links to my compeditors.
Trying to get the embedded code from other online html editors proved fruitless.

Jinshina E.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Smart, Smooth and Professional

Publié le 05/05/2021

I'm forever grateful to this app.When the pandemic hit India so severely I had to resign and start something new.PMW helped me to build my digital marketing brand Neocatalyst, from scratch.

Avantages

My experience with Postermywall so far is excellent. It has been 4 months since I'm using this app for online editing and poster creation and I make around 20 to 30k(inr) per month with the creatives I made through PMW.
Major pros.
* They have several layouts and posters, which will accommodate almost all businesses, when compared to Canva this tool provide perfection close to adobe tools( Canva is bit linear )
*Minimal system requirements when compared to others, economical and easy to implement. Adobe tools has an array of features, some of which can be overwhelming to beginners. So if you are a fresher in Graphics designing I suggest PMW.
*You can work from anywhere from any system since no software installation is needed.
*Multiple image resizing options( masking), Background removal with in seconds and output quality also awe-inspiring

Inconvénients

* Many functionalities are limiting if you are on a small device.It is easier on more significant devices.
* They don't have a proper text editing integrated, no spell check, no cap to small letter change etc.
* Manual masking is lil tricky.

Brandi S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Top of the Line!!!

Publié le 13/05/2021

It is been awesome. I love this software and highly recommend it.

Avantages

Hands down, the best professional-looking templates for flyers, invitations, letters etc. I know that I can come to this site and easily find a template that I will love.

Inconvénients

On the non-paid version, it still has the logo at the bottom. Also, the Free stock images are not that great.

Pourquoi choisir PosterMyWall

I use both to find templates I like.

Logiciel antérieur

Pourquoi passer à PosterMyWall

They have awesome templates and are highly customizable.
Shari R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

AMAZING CONTENT CREATION PLATFORM!!!

Publié le 24/03/2021

Overall, no time soon will I NOT be utilizing PosterMyWall! It has become a permanent addition to my content creation for a reason.

Avantages

I love how easy it is to create content no matter what it is you need (logos, business cards, resumes, flyers, social media posts, video posts, ads, banners, menus, invitations, album covers, posters, labels, certificates, post cards, planners, YOU NAME IT!) There are so many varieties of each content type, so many unique graphics that you would not come across anywhere else, and so many ideas that will help you create something even when you have NO IDEA where to start! This content creation platform is simply perfect and a MUST to use regularly!

Inconvénients

The cost for credits, when extra is needed, is pretty expensive. Ideally, the cost should be cut in half. Also, it would be great to offer a Pay in 4 plan to pay for the subscription plan as it is a bit on the expensive side as well.

Pourquoi passer à PosterMyWall

The unique content provided by PosterMyWall exceeds my expectations and provides content that is not available on Canva. It allows me to share content that no one has seen before and stand out from my competition! Whereas, if I continued making content from Canva, it would be a bit obvious that I created the content from Canva.
Lee-anne R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Immobilier

Extremely Versatile - Makes marketing EASY

Publié le 17/11/2020

I use this product all the time. Streamlines my marketing and allows me to deliver something fresh to my clients all the time.

Avantages

Love love love Poster My Wall. Super easy to use... so many options - even with the free version. High-quality downloads and different download options. Organize your saved templates. VIDEOS. I can go on and on. So worth the money.

Inconvénients

I wish there was a customer service phone number. I do not like sending emails. Not thrilled about having to purchase some extras when you already pay for premium.

Saraann A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Relations publiques et communications
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing product ... Hughly recommend. So versatile!

Avantages

This one program has the *best templates*. I use for all social media, flyers, digital signs ... about everything. Customer support very responsive.

At first, I thought it a tad expensive. After using it, I canceled several programs. This has become my daily go to.

Never watched a tutorial. That easy!

Inconvénients

The one major adjustment PMW needs to make ASAP: *allow different text sizes per letter*.

If you design something, you can't make any letter or word a different text size. Need this badly.

Patricia K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

My favorite software program

Publié le 24/03/2021

Love the program, thank you.

Avantages

The ease I am able to make posters, flyers etc, and adapt them to our needs.

Inconvénients

copy and paste from articles or msg, I have.

Diane B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Very Efficient, Very User Friendly

Publié le 31/01/2020

We needed a software that could be used to create eye-catching posters and flyers to advertise our company's accreditation services. The templates offered by PosterMyWall have made this very easy. Using this software has made the process much less tedious.

Avantages

PosterMyWall is very simple and easy to use. There are many templates to choose from and they cover a very wide number of themes and events. The labels are accurate and the fonts are quite lovely. I especially love the features that allow users to search for and insert any clip art desired. It has been very useful and really adds to the functionality of the application. It was also very thoughtful of the developers to allow users to change the size of the canvas based on what the graphic will be used for (eg. flyer, poster, business cards etc). PosterMyWall really makes graphic designing much easier.

Inconvénients

When searching for templates under a specific theme, it is sometimes difficult to find a suitable one. This is because many other templates pop up that aren't related to what you initially searched for. In the event that one wishes to create their own poster, flyer etc using a blank template, this would be much easier if photoshop was a feature of PosterMyWall. This way, it would be much easier to create that flyer, poster etc because all the editing would be done in one software. However, this isn't too much of an issue.

Pourquoi passer à PosterMyWall

PosterMyWall has many more templates. These templates are much more attractive and can easily be edited. Overall, it is much easier to use than Canva because of the features and the labels provided. PosterMyWall assists me in producing professional-grade flyers and posters in less than an hour.
Haywood nicholas W.

Excellent Software

Publié le 24/03/2021

I Have Had A Great Experience, So Far!

Avantages

The Ease By Which I Can Produce My Work.

Inconvénients

The Price Is A Touch High, But Overall A Great Product.

Michele M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

Amazing Graphics!!

Publié le 24/03/2021

My overall experience has been amazing.

Avantages

I love the versatility of this product. I am able to produce amazing-looking graphics. Templates help to get me started but I am able to create fantastic ones from scratch as well. The background eraser tool is my go-to as well as the masking tool!!

Inconvénients

It is sometimes hard to find stock images that meet my needs. The phone app is a bit tricky to manage but works in. a pinch.

David S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Transport routier/ferroviaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Great product and staff

Publié le 21/06/2020

I would have to say my experience has been delightful! The customer service is second to none at the quality is top tier!

Avantages

The ease of being able to create a professional quality poster, is amplified to a new level in this software!

Inconvénients

Buy only problem that I did not find out about this sooner!

Sashana B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Cosmétiques

Absolutely My Favourite Designing Software

Publié le 13/01/2020

PosterMyWall is now my go-to for creating posters of any kind. You can create some of the most professional-looking posters at absolutely no cost to you.

Avantages

The templates are very easy to find and use because they're geared towards certain categories (eg. the makeup industry). They look very professional, and are eye-catching and usable as they are. They don't require a lot of editing and the features offered are simple and perfect for anything you would like to achieve. The labels on the page are precise and you don't need instructions to use it. I'm a freelance makeup artist and PosterMyWall was a joy to use. I was able to create several posters (prices, service listings, terms and conditions and advertisement) very quickly and with ease.

Inconvénients

On some templates, for instance those intended to promote sales and discounts, you don't have the option of placing the portion that says "sale" or "% off"where you want it to be on the poster. That made it a bit frustrating because of the way in which it limited me. However, there are many other (equally attractive) templates to choose from which will not have that limiting effect on the user.

Jason F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Design

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

"PosterMyWall Pros and Cons"

Publié le 17/05/2021

Overall, my experience with using PosterMyWall has been excellent. It always gets the job done and allows the clients to be satisfied.

Avantages

The app is very user-friendly. It has a wide variety of templates that complements many different events and functions. It allows the designer to easily create or edit templates. The tools that are provided are very useful for photo editing such as the transparent tool, edge effect, cropping, filters, and so on. It allows one to easily let their design imagination come alive. It also allows one to upload their own photo while you still have access to their wide variety of stock photos, shapes, and clip arts. PosterMyWall is a powerful design application.

Inconvénients

There are clearly a lot more pros than cons but some things I believe that could be adjusted within this app are;
The cost for high-quality design and the availability of more icons that can be used for logo making.

Annette S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Fabrication électrique/électronique
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Flyers In a Snap

Publié le 24/03/2021

Using the software is so simple - I can do a flyer in less than five minutes.

Avantages

Poster My Wall has something for almost any Category. Creating RSVP's and flyers for events, doing employee appreciation, or creating a wellness challenge - there is a flyer that can be modified. If you like creating your own, it simple to upload photos, Logos, or use just text fields.

Inconvénients

Nothing. Software has everything we need.

Microsoft PowerPoint

Quick and Ease of Use
Erwin S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés

Its a great program

Publié le 24/03/2021

I give it a 10 out of 10. When I need support, its there. Only issue is a want and that's to create storage files

Avantages

The samples, templates and quality of photo choices are great

Inconvénients

I wish it would let me create files to store things instead of one long page of art

Karen W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vins et spiritueux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use software to design promotional flyers etc.

Publié le 01/11/2019

Avantages

This software is so easy to use. I started with a template and easily modified it to suit my needs. The tools available make creating a flawless design very easy. And if you need inspiration they've got hundreds of templates for all types of interest. Once I was happy with what I created I was able to instantly download my design for a very low price. I love it.

Inconvénients

There was nothing I didn't like about this software

Shana W.

Excellent website!

Publié le 24/03/2021

Excellent website and customer service

Avantages

I love the simplicity of making great designs.

Inconvénients

I have nothing to complain about. I enjoy this site.

Pourquoi passer à PosterMyWall

I prefer this website over the other.
Susan A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Restaurants

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Poster My Wall is the Best!

Avantages

The flexibility of the program is amazing! I am responsible for posting entertainment and events on several sites daily. The variety of choices helps me immensely in creating interesting and riveting posts. It is, without a doubt, the foremost software I've ever used in my position of Social Media Director in the last 7 1/2 years!

Inconvénients

Honestly, I have yet to find any discrepancies using the software.

Natalie J.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

Best POS site out there

Avantages

I love how easy this site is to use. It’s got a great layout and range of pre-made templates to make jobs quick and easy

Inconvénients

Could do with working better on a mobile. That’s my only struggle.

Brenda A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Church Marketing Design

Publié le 08/04/2021

My organization loves the designs created with this application

Partnership with Pixabay
Background removal!!

Inconvénients

Unable to copy/ paste an image only from one design to another

First app i used and purchased before I tried Canva
Chantel W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Design graphique

Satisfied Client

Overall great experience

Avantages

I like the frequent enhancements and upgrades.

Inconvénients

When I receive my cashout/royalities. Sometimes it takes a while even when I reach my reward amount of increments of $50. I also don't like that I have a specific amount of background remover chances. If I delete or undo, I am not sure if it has reset the count.

Marie M.
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great way to get professional design w/o being a professional

Publié le 06/05/2021

Easy to use. Not everyone is a graphic designer but Postermywall helps those of us who want pro look without having to hire someone one.

Avantages

Great way to get professional design w/o being a professional. Lots of templates to choose from it is easy update with your info.

Inconvénients

One thing I don’t care too much for is the cost to have the product logo removed from finished products. It would be great to possibly pay one flat fee and to remove logo for the year?