Filtrer
Taille de l'entreprise
Temps d'utilis.
1 avis

Halp

Premier système conversationnel de cas d'assistance sur Slack pour les équipes opérationnelles actuelles

5 /5 (1 avis) Donnez votre avis !

5 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
1 avis

• Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great Product, Great People.

Publié le 09/01/2020

Every single person I have interacted with at Halp is passionate about the product and how it can help me. They are super supportive and knowledgeable, so not only do they listen to my feedback, but they have great ideas of how to use Halp fully with the other tools I have.

Avantages

I am in an environment with Slack and Zendesk used heavily. I love that I now have these tied together in an easy way to be able to quickly push tickets without even having to go back to the web interface. There own ticketing system backend is ever improving and I fully intend to move my IT team off of Zendesk and over to Halp fully, hopefully within this next year. Also, the BetterCloud integration to be able to kick off workflows is AWESOME.

Inconvénients

They did originate as BubbleIQ and have grown into what they are now. Because of this, the feature set it still growing. That is not a horrible Con, as they are actively growing the feature set and constantly seek input from customers to determine the best roadmap.