Xoxoday

Plateforme de récompenses et d'avantages numériques

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

Publié le 24/07/2022

Smooth and hassle free

Smooth and hassle free

Avantages

I came across this system as I started receiving rewards from a survey site. The whole was so smooth, from redeeming the reward to reward cash deposited into my digital wallet. You just redeem and forget and let the software do the needful in the given time frame. Twice, there was some glitch in my digital wallet and my redeemed points were duly reverted back to the survey site and my points balance on it was automatically updated. It's smooth and hassle free.

Inconvénients

I can't think of any as I am the end user.

Réponse de Xoxoday

Hello User, Your feedback really helps us improve. If you need help using this site, you can reach out to live chat support anytime and in case of any other queries please write to us at cs@xoxoday.com..Thank you.

Srinivasan
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Easy to Use and Very beneficial

Publié le 14/06/2021

It has been great right from the time I reached out for the demo. Never thought something like this was available within reach. I have evaluated over 18 tools and finally went for Xoxoday.
1. DIY
2. Very supportive team.
3. Very fast and supportive customer support.
4. Easy to deploy

It is a DIY tool.
Changes can be made whenever needed.

Inconvénients

Not easy. Most of it is already there. May be the design can improve.

Hi Srinivasan,

Thank you for taking the time to review Xoxoday products on Capterra. Glad to know you have selected Xoxoday from your research on 18 tools.

Nelly
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Great service idea but a terrible customer service

Publié le 28/05/2022

Not great, poor customer service and sloppiness with financial obligations towards customer canceled any positive product features.

Avantages

The platform provides an easy way to send rewards to customers and partner networks. It also offers large automation and integration capabilities.

Inconvénients

The customer service is terrible, and if you are maintaining high standards in your bookkeeping, I wouldn't recommend using the service. It took 3-5 tries to issue a proper invoice in euros coming from a European office of the company (vs an invoice in Rupees from an Indian company). The account manager guided me through the process of paying for a cash deposit to refill the XOXO balance via a third-party platform. Once the payment has been through and the balance replenished, it took ages to get proper invoices for the operation. And to my surprise, only a part of a transaction has been invoiced. The third-party payment tool (Payoneer) commission has not been invoiced, although before making a financial transaction I specified that I need a proper invoice for this operation. The XOXO account manager just sent me to the Payoneer customer service (where I cannot get any proper reply) and stopped answering my emails. Now because of XOXO's negligence, we're facing problems with the financial audit. So I wouldn't recommend that any business that wants to keep their financials in order uses the platform.

Réponse de Xoxoday

Nelly, thank you for taking the time to review our services. Our sincere apologies for not meeting your requirements and for your less than desirable experience.
A PG charge was applied by the Payoneer team which led to this issue. Internally, this is one of our highest priorities. You can reach out to my customer support team at cs@xoxoday.com if there's anything else we can do.

Nidhi
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits chimiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Engaging Software

Great! The team is prompt and helpful

Great! The team is prompt and helpful

Avantages

The software is very engaging. It has brought transparency to our Reward & Recognition which motivates employees to perform better in order to view their names on the page.

Inconvénients

We can only reward points. Would appreciate if a service of rewarding with gifts is introduced i.e. instead of giving 1000 points to someone if I can give them a movie voucher.

Réponse de Xoxoday

Thank you for your insightful Feedback. We'll work on it. We value your association with us!

Azharuddin
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Employee rewards source

Publié le 03/03/2022

It is pretty good choice for organizations to reward its employee where they can choose various platforms to redeem their rewards.

Avantages

There are various source of options where we can redeem it

Inconvénients

Found none so far, it is pretty good overall

Syama
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Xoxo day review

Publié le 19/04/2019

1. It really Solved the hassle of contacting Multiple vendors and providing KYC across
2. Placing...

2. Placing Terms and Conditions against each gift voucher is awesome.
3. One stop solution for all the redemption needs .

Avantages

Easy to use and integrate.
Great number of vendors and options to chose
Very simple interface

Inconvénients

The name labels in the interface are little confusing if I want to add existing Company points to my rewards. Some fine tune required

Réponse de Xoxoday

It's so great to hear your feedback! Yes, Xoxoday Plum reduces the hassle of contacting multiple vendors with a lot of options. Thank you! Happy Rewarding.

kranthi
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Feedback for XOXODAY PLUM tool

Publié le 09/06/2021

ITS REALLY GOOD

ITS REALLY GOOD

Avantages

I like the ease of sending/customising vouchers and campaigns as per my team's or org's need.
And moreover the reporting is very intuitive, however would need some additions though.

Inconvénients

Gamification is a little poor, and we always have to click download pictures the moment we get xoxo mails to our outlook, so that integration can be improved.

Hi Kranthi,

Thank you for taking the time to review Xoxoday Empuls on Capterra. We deeply value your association with us. All the best :)

Kanika

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

A Mixed Bag

Publié le 13/06/2019

Avantages

The variety of options to choose from is the prime outstanding feature.

Inconvénients

Not very intuitive to use. The cost of some experiences on website is more than if you directly approach the vendor/restaurant/experience place.

Vivek

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Nice Product with ease of doing

Publié le 17/06/2021

Its good and I liked it very much personally.

Its good and I liked it very much personally.

Avantages

Ease of handling, customer support service. Whenever we stuck anywhere we get the required help from XOXO team.

Inconvénients

Need to have bifurcations in budget that we newly recharge with. For eg; if we have recharged plum with 1 lac and after few days we put some more amount say 1.5 lacs then it should have two different trackers showing utilization of each recharge which will be really helpful.

Réponse de Xoxoday

Hi Vivek, Thank you for taking the time to review Xoxoday Plum on Capterra. We are working on improving our reports and analytics section. You can expect an update in the mid July 2021. Stay tuned! We deeply value your association with us. All the best :)

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Awesome experience I always suggest to go for XOXO vouchers for employees recognition

Publié le 07/05/2019

We are using for long service award as well quarterly rewards and recognition program

Avantages

Immediate response from customer support
Can be accessible to most of the top websites
Doing great in US too

Inconvénients

Nothing much. But can work on with deadline. One service request should not take beyond 24hrs to close

Réponse de Xoxoday

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad to know that Xoxoday has been super helpful in employee recognition at your company. It's feedback like yours keep us motivated all the time.

Praburam

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Highly suggested for International rewards and gift management

Publié le 08/06/2021

Avantages

We primarily use it for rewarding customer advocates in 30+ different countries. The best part of Xoxo Plum is that the end user can receive the gift card for any of the services listed in his country. This will eliminate the regional currency problem that companies face while running a high scale reward program

Inconvénients

Customisation options are decent enough but needs improvement. Reply-to email should be customized by the end-user.

Hi Praburam,

Thank you for taking the time to review Xoxoday Plum on Capterra. Can you elaborate on what email customization you are talking about?You can write to us at cs@xoxoday.com in case of any issues.

Imran
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I really happy with the service of lifepoints. It is one of the best survey website.

Publié le 28/02/2022

I had a great experience with lifepoints. Perfect redemtion. Short time surveys. All over best❤️

Avantages

It's easy to use. It give me many surveys in a single day. Gift points is enough according to surveys. All over, one of the best❤️ I love lifepoints ❤️

Inconvénients

Sometimes surveys will disappeared when I loggin. Please give more time to stay survey on website.

Divya
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best gifting option for your employees

Publié le 03/05/2019

Avantages

It's easy to use and useful for your employees. Xoxoday has plethora of vouchers/ gifts to choose from, which enables employees to use the gifts as per their needs and not as per your choice. Easy to redeem and has a good customer support service.

None so far.
Interestingly this form is not allowing me to submit the above text alone, its compelling me to write more in this field! Honestly, I have no cons to write!

Réponse de Xoxoday

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad that Xoxoday has been super helpful in your company. Please do reach out to us at cs@xoxoday.com incase any issues.

Deepak
  • Secteur d'activité : Biotechnologie
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Good product, can be more user friendly

Publié le 15/10/2019

Very good solution for rewarding which has great potential if this can cater requirements of organizations

Easy Navigation
Quick resolution
Flexibility

Inconvénients

I am spending time on password reset & account related query being Admin which can be avoided
Requested for Xoxoday person to be visiting our campus on frequent basis which is in discussion from long time

Rasna

My experience on Xoxoday

Publié le 09/03/2022

It is great overall!

It is great overall!

Avantages

The e-vouchers are readily available and are generated within minutes that make this app a great place to buy any vouchers that we may require.

Inconvénients

Initially, I did notice that Amazon and Flipkart vouchers used to be in expired state when I tried buying which got resolved later but was inconvenient at that time.

Réponse de Xoxoday

Hello Rasna, Thank you for reviewing us. Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved on time. If you need assistance using this site, you can contact live chat support at any time, and if you have any other questions, please email us at cs@xoxoday.com. Thank you.

JOGENDER
  • Secteur d'activité : Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

XOXO

this is perfect

this is perfect

Avantages

this is very easy to use, i can use this product at many of shops

Inconvénients

its paper less, i received this on my email id

Mahesh
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

Xoxo

Publié le 14/06/2021

Avantages

The ease of use and a great customer service is what I like the most about xoxoday

Inconvénients

The UI can be better. Also, some more countries can be added to the list.

Hi Mahesh,

Thank you for taking the time to review Xoxoday Plum on Capterra. Regarding adding more countries to the list, we currently serve in more than 75 countries. If you let us know in which country your requirement is, our catalog team will work on it. You can write to us at cs@xoxoday.com.

Tushar
  • Secteur d'activité : Entreposage

Xoxoday: very useful website

Publié le 15/03/2022

The overall experience is really great as there is a huge variety of options to choose from and the website is easy to access as well.

Avantages

The most useful feature was to be able to buy coupons for a variety of online platforms like amazon, flipkart, paytm, udemy, uber, etc. The website interface is very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Inconvénients

There are no vouchers that can be claimed for gaming platforms like epic games, steam. The delivery of some coupons could be done faster.

Réponse de Xoxoday

Hello Tushar, Your feedback really helps us improve. We are working on adding vouchers for gaming platforms for our users.  If you need help using this site, you can reach out to live chat support anytime, and in the case of any other queries, please write to us at cs@xoxoday.com.  Thank you.

Chaithra

Publié le 28/02/2022

Avantages

I like this software as it is user friendly and voucher codes would be shared immediately and can purchase without any downtime

Inconvénients

I did not notice anh cons as of now
Just want to confirm it is secure

Réponse de Xoxoday

Hello Chaithra, Your feedback really helps us improve. Your concern is about whether our product is secure or not, so the answer is yes. We have a strong policy about no data breachng of our users' data. If you need help using this product, you can reach out to live chat support anytime, and in the case of any other queries, please write to us at cs@xoxoday.com..Thank you.

Abhinay
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

My review for Xoxoday

Publié le 26/06/2019

Avantages

The user-friendliness and ease of use of the platform

Inconvénients

Not having the capability of multiple-language support

Sayoni

Used it as an end user

Publié le 09/03/2022

Avantages

Ease of use for a first time user and navigation was on point.

Inconvénients

Have not used it in detail to provide input on the cons.

Réponse de Xoxoday

Hello Sayoni, Thank you for reviewing us. If you need assistance using this site, you can contact live chat support at any time, and if you have any other questions, please email us at cs@xoxoday.com. Thank you.

Vaibhav

Amazing Experiences as Gift

Publié le 12/12/2016

Along with the normal reward and recognition through different vouchers they have a unique catalog of experiences world wide which as an employee can redeem.

Avantages

Along with vouchers and brands a unique and different Experience Gifting like in the category of Adventure, Gourmet, Health & Wellness, Tours & Gateways, Hobbies & Activities

Inconvénients

Need to cover more places and expand their services to different city experience wise.

Réponse de Xoxoday

Thank you for your kind words! We have introduced a lot more experiences and features. Please re-visit and let us know.

Manish
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

XOXODAY Experience

Publié le 09/04/2022

It is overall a very good experience working with Xoxoday. Team is mostly very quick in response and resolution.

Avantages

Ease of disbursing the points/vouchers. Does not try to capture unnecessary information.

Inconvénients

Users sometimes get confused on how to use this.

Réponse de Xoxoday

Hello Manish, Your feedback really helps us improve. If you need help using this site, you can reach out to live chat support anytime and in case of any other queries please write to us at cs@xoxoday.com..Thank you.

Nilesh

Happy With XOXO

Publié le 15/10/2019

Its really great association with XOXO we have almost completed 10-15 orders with XOXO till now and we are really happy with experience.

Avantages

- They have wider options available for choice.
- Easy to add coupon code.
- Better customer support.
- Good quality of products.

Inconvénients

- They should allow replacing the voucher if selected by mistakenly.
- They should have more discounts.

Sifat
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Amazing experience with Xoxoday

Publié le 19/06/2023

Avantages

I used the Global Rewards Marketplace product the most and really liked everything that it offers. There are tons of options for you to choose from. Customer service experience has also been great!

Inconvénients

I found a little difficult to navigate through the website. I didn't face any other issues.