25 avis

Citrix Workspace

Plateforme d'espace de travail numérique et de gestion des flux de travail

4,3 /5 (25 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
25 avis
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

Citrix: Best Virtual workstation

Publié le 25/03/2021

Avantages

It's easy to use and best optimized for remote desktop with the windows operating system. The experience is so great that it feels like we are accessing our own physical device as it supports almost all shortcuts. The support for multiple displays helps to be more productive which is one of the deal-breaking feature for me. It is highly secure as we have to enable 2 FA to be able to login into our remote desktop.

Inconvénients

Currently, I am using Citrix workspace for development, so I would like to see Citrix optimized for the Linux system as well. I have to change the configuration in the system when installing the Citrix workspace app in Linux (Currently using Ubuntu 20.04). Sometimes the resolution doesn't match with the window size so I have to work on fullscreen mode.

Stefanos E.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

Citrix Workspace review

Publié le 18/12/2020

Citrix Workspace is a Citrix DaaS solution hosted entirely in the Citrix Cloud. It is very easy to operate by utilizing the Citrix Workspace App client which gives the same look and feel as if working from a traditional Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops implementation on-premise or in a private Cloud. What is particularly useful and interesting is the introduction of Citrix Workspace microApps and Citrix Workspace custom workflows. With microapps, each employee can focus on the tasks which they perform most frequently and use either a microapp which comes out of the box or create a custom one based on their requirements. End users can also create a custom workflow to work with their custom microapps, thus increasing their overall efficiency and productivity without the requirement to have technical expertise in IT.

Avantages

I enjoyed the Citrix Workspace MicroApps and the custom workflows which can be created intuitively without any prior technical IT knowledge.

Inconvénients

Given that Citrix Workspace is entirely hosted in the Citrix Cloud, there could be some performance degradation when working in the virtual desktop in some regions around the world, depending on the technical characteristics of the last mile of the end user WAN connection (e.g. high round trip time / latency). This however is getting better as new Citrix Cloud locations are added to the service and the overall global network infrastructure is improving.

Narasimhan (nari) S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Recherche

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Mediocre Software From Entrenched Company Claiming to Secure Things

Publié le 31/03/2021

Citrix does not solve any problems. It creates more problems and till date information security issues continue to abound partly because a secure, user friendly solution has not been built. As long as companies like Citrix keep hogging that space nothing is going to change.

Avantages

It probably has some level of encryption but the best way they secure everything is preventing users from using it much. Less use, less risk of any compromise. Just like car insurance, if you drive it less, less chance of getting into an accident, right?

Inconvénients

Highly buggy software when in conjuction with Microsoft Outlook WBA. Not sure who exactly gets the full blame but Citrix does itself little favor by making things like password changes way hard and by rolling out buggy clients that are supposed to make governmental software "safer" they essentially make it very hard to use.

Marko P.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Reliable and simple to use tool for remote access and support.

Publié le 31/03/2021

I have been using Citrix profesionally as a remote access tool for years now and I find purposeful and easy to use. For comparison reasons, I will compare it to TeamViewer which I have used a lot privately. Apart from more and advanced options, TeamViewer has better response time and less lag. Also, Citrix is not able to send or “inject” all the windows commands and shortcuts. Of course there is the toolbar with a lot of practical shortcuts such as Task Manager, Control Panel, Windows Explorer etc. File transfer does know to be finnicky from time to time especially when transferring large files, but of course, that might be just my personal experience.

Avantages

The tool is reliable and it makes the work done for my team and our needs. It is effective and easy to use.

Inconvénients

Lag, file transfer problems with large files, not able to send windows shortcuts not able to send sound.

Marvin L.

Citrix Pros and Cons

Publié le 05/04/2021

All in all, I will give a neutral review. The reason is, having a continuous connection with the tools I'm using to be able to assist my subordinates will still be efficient on my end. But would still like to use it because the issue I'm experiencing does not apply every time.

Avantages

I'm a Subject Matter Expert in an IT company and we are using Citrix to be able to use the tools that require the Companies Intranet. The good thing about the software is being flexible, as I can access the tools I need to pullup inside Citrix without me using the Company's computer. User friendliness is also a good thing for this application, it is very easy to use because of it's interface.

Inconvénients

Things I would not like with the application is, sometimes it is sluggish and disconnects. I experience it, and being a Subject Matter Expert I need to respond to my subordinates with their queries and assist them with their tasks.

Jessica S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Transport routier/ferroviaire

Citrix Workspace

Publié le 29/04/2021

Citrix Workspace has improved from several years ago and now works seamlessly in the background with other applications that require it.

Avantages

Citrix Workspace allows me to connect to other required software and provides a secure safety net in order to do so. It's primarily in the background while using other apps, but runs smoothly.

Inconvénients

When we first started using this software ~5 years ago, there were definitely some kinks and the program did not always run smoothly. They seemed to have worked the kinks out and the product has greatly improved.

• Secteur d'activité: Sécurité et enquêtes

Citrix - Great Remote Desktop Option

Publié le 23/06/2020

Citrix has made working at multiple workstations much simpler than it was at previous positions. It works so well that it doesn't feel like I am accessing programs remotely most of the time. I am happy with the user experience.

Avantages

The ease of access. I utilize multiple desktops at work, and wherever I login with my work credentials, Citrix workspace makes all of the programs I need readily available. I can save favorites, and access programs quickly.

Inconvénients

I would add a feature. I t wold be nice to have Citrix recommend software that my workplace uses, based on what task I am trying to complete.

Burak S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications

Navigating customer enviroment is easy with Citrix Workspace

Publié le 06/05/2021

It is an important part of my daily life. Without it, I would need multiple access rights, multiple software to access technical environment which would be a huge waste of time.

Avantages

As part of my role, I am expected to do work on multiple customers. Citrix Workspace makes it easier to connect to a customer environment. You also have an array of software at your disposal to access different nodes, data sources and applications.

Inconvénients

Citric Receiver, the agent that is a part of Citrix Workspace has some bugs and cause problems from time to time.

Vinayak S.

Efficient and secured

Publié le 18/02/2021

Avantages

Most easy to install and use this tool and serves the main purpose of adding security to the business.

Inconvénients

There are timeout issue and connectivity issue that happes at times, however, that depends on how your Organization has setup the connectivity

Talib J.
  • Secteur d'activité: Recrutement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A great tool to use for a secure working environment

Publié le 21/04/2021

This tool overall is great.

Avantages

I like the fact that the implementation was simple and very quick and this tool is incredibly easy to use. It's just like plug and play!

Inconvénients

Nothing really, there is nothing to say really that this tool can improve on

Gilad E.
  • Secteur d'activité: Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

One of the best ways for to control your remote workspace

Publié le 18/10/2020

My overall experience is great, it is really fills amazing to control my remote desktop using it. in many ways it feels like working physically on my PC.

Avantages

I like the ease of access my remote desktop, despite there are many authentications in the middle, most of them are saved on the browser. The access to my remote workspace is extremely impressive and most windows key and shortcuts working great.
The support of few screens make it way good for my usage (working with terminals).

Inconvénients

It isn't easy to copy/paste of text and flies from the base computer, feature which is extremely important.
When there are connectivity issues, there is lack of information in order to debug the reason. The auto log in doesn't work all the time so I am finding my self typing my credentials many times

Kandice D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Psychologie
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Citrix review

Publié le 06/12/2019

I use this every day to log into different analysis software to do things such as entering progress notes, creating treatment plans, and completing diagnostic assessments. It makes this very easy to access.

Avantages

I use this software everyday to log into my other software for my job. It is very easy to use and lets you organize your apps/softwares based on how often you use them. It is very important for my job to remain HIPAA compliant and this software takes care of that with no problem.

Inconvénients

The software can sometimes be spotty and have errors. I have only experienced this once or twice, and when it does happen our IT team is able to fix it very quickly.

Casey C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services juridiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés

Very Segure

Publié le 20/02/2020

It is easy to use and we really enjoy that it is secure, so do our clients.

Avantages

I enjoy this because if you dont want to go to sharefile to send secure documents, you just click the button on your email and it secures it for you!

Inconvénients

The new double verification is a pain and very frustrating when we have to do that every time we use it! If I am on the phone with a client, I have to sometimes get a verification to look something up and then place them on hold in order to answer that verification call. It is not practical.

• Secteur d'activité: Automobile

Citrix Storefront is the perfect application to house your Citrix Servers

Publié le 07/04/2020

The ability to have one central location means less work for the user.

Avantages

The ability to have all your Citrix Servers in one location that you can click to access is helpful versus having to remember specific URLs to access.

Inconvénients

Nothing so far. This has been a far better option than when we had to manually remember the URL for the Citrix environment we wanted to connect to.

Mohamed A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Loisirs, voyage et tourisme

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Very important tool, especially for home workers

Publié le 02/10/2020

Avantages

It is easy to use once you get fimilar with all the features. It helped a lot when we had to work from home due to COVID-19 to have virtual environment.

Inconvénients

Once you lose internet connection system freezes for 5 minutes trying to reconnect. I wish it was even possible to navigate through or exit to desktop to troubleshoot, or connect to a different network.

• Secteur d'activité: Banque

Citrix Workspace Review

Publié le 11/04/2021

Avantages

Easy to access my remote workspace tool. You can download the app and install it right away.

Inconvénients

You need specialized set of headphones if you are utilizing the app and would need to use voip.

Maurice V.
  • Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Desktop from home

Publié le 10/12/2020

Citrix gives comfort that you are in a secure environment with access to all your office networks, applications etc.

Avantages

I liked the fact that you enter a secure environment within the office parameters and find my desktop and access to intra net as I would be in the office. Works a treat. All my applications that I use internally work just fine.

Inconvénients

I found some times that the time to connect was cumbersome, as was the several times during the day that I had to log in again. I get why that is the case but it frustrates easily.

• Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Citrix Software/Workspace

Publié le 16/01/2020

Avantages

Working in the hospital, Citrix Software provides a streamlined platform for which all the medical applications are on the "hub". It facilitates easy navigation between each EMR that I use and allows for access and transfer of private data quickly.

Inconvénients

There are not that many cons to this software, but if I had to pick one, it would perhaps be the downtime this server goes through for fixes.

Burak C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Safe and Reliable

Publié le 29/10/2020

Avantages

Grants multiple users to access and connect to a desktop and the main reason of usage of Citrix is it's being safe and reliability. Also does not cost lots of cpu speed and takes very less amount of ram. And allows users to work with large files easily and efficiently.

Inconvénients

When there is zero connections, the connection center disappears while it is open for no reason. The menus and letters are blurry. There is a deletion of saved passwords feature but it doesn't show what passwords have been saved, there is no list of them. More features need to be added.

• Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Inconsistent

Publié le 30/03/2021

The most beneficial part is being able to work from anywhere and on any computer. It's made the transition during the pandemic doable for my entire company.

Avantages

I like how I'm able to access my company's remote server on any one of my computers and anywhere in the world.

Inconvénients

It is spotty and at times, it says I'm logged in but doesn't fully log in. The app doesn't work on my Mac or Dell so I always have to log in through a web browser.

Erika R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Aviation et industrie aéronautique

Quite hard to use

Publié le 12/05/2020

It's okay. I just use it because of the company policy.

Avantages

Honestly, it does the job and allows me to login to the intranet of my company. No other comments but this.

Inconvénients

It is not very intuitive to log in and use it. It is quite annoying to use it at first but then you just get used to.

Douaa G.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Secure & easy to connect

Publié le 01/04/2020

Avantages

Citrix is a great help during this period of quarantine, i can remotely access my workspace without any slowdown or delay

Inconvénients

the resolution isn't high with high DPI screens and we can't copy and paste from the citrix worskpace to the local machine.

Zouhair L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion des investissements

Excellent desktop provier

Publié le 30/03/2020

Avantages

Citrix is fast, reliable and secure. It allows me to connect to my company's computer from home.

Inconvénients

I wish citrix was a little bit smoother and has less lags.

Nastazija B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Instable work environment

Publié le 06/04/2021

It is a love and hate relationship and it is the most instable software I've ever used.

Avantages

It is safe and when it works it is providing all the features that you would normally have when working inside and office on a company computer.

Inconvénients

The instability is really aggravating. You never know when it will kick you out of the work space or when you are not going to be able to even sign into that virtual requirement which is of course counted against you by the employer when working from home.

• Secteur d'activité: Produits chimiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Citrix Workspace review

Publié le 15/04/2020

Avantages

The possibility to use my workspace in any location.

Inconvénients

This software sometimes has any instability, but offer a good use.