26 avis affichés sur 15

Citrix Workspace

Plateforme d'espace de travail numérique et de gestion des flux de travail

4,5 /5 (15 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
26 avis affichés sur 15
  • Secteur d'activité: Sécurité et enquêtes

Citrix - Great Remote Desktop Option

Publié le 23/06/2020

Citrix has made working at multiple workstations much simpler than it was at previous positions. It works so well that it doesn't feel like I am accessing programs remotely most of the time. I am happy with the user experience.

Avantages

The ease of access. I utilize multiple desktops at work, and wherever I login with my work credentials, Citrix workspace makes all of the programs I need readily available. I can save favorites, and access programs quickly.

Inconvénients

I would add a feature. I t wold be nice to have Citrix recommend software that my workplace uses, based on what task I am trying to complete.

Stefanos E.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

Citrix Workspace review

Publié le 18/12/2020

Citrix Workspace is a Citrix DaaS solution hosted entirely in the Citrix Cloud. It is very easy to operate by utilizing the Citrix Workspace App client which gives the same look and feel as if working from a traditional Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops implementation on-premise or in a private Cloud. What is particularly useful and interesting is the introduction of Citrix Workspace microApps and Citrix Workspace custom workflows. With microapps, each employee can focus on the tasks which they perform most frequently and use either a microapp which comes out of the box or create a custom one based on their requirements. End users can also create a custom workflow to work with their custom microapps, thus increasing their overall efficiency and productivity without the requirement to have technical expertise in IT.

Avantages

I enjoyed the Citrix Workspace MicroApps and the custom workflows which can be created intuitively without any prior technical IT knowledge.

Inconvénients

Given that Citrix Workspace is entirely hosted in the Citrix Cloud, there could be some performance degradation when working in the virtual desktop in some regions around the world, depending on the technical characteristics of the last mile of the end user WAN connection (e.g. high round trip time / latency). This however is getting better as new Citrix Cloud locations are added to the service and the overall global network infrastructure is improving.

Gilad E.
  • Secteur d'activité: Internet
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

One of the best ways for to control your remote workspace

Publié le 18/10/2020

My overall experience is great, it is really fills amazing to control my remote desktop using it. in many ways it feels like working physically on my PC.

Avantages

I like the ease of access my remote desktop, despite there are many authentications in the middle, most of them are saved on the browser. The access to my remote workspace is extremely impressive and most windows key and shortcuts working great.
The support of few screens make it way good for my usage (working with terminals).

Inconvénients

It isn't easy to copy/paste of text and flies from the base computer, feature which is extremely important.
When there are connectivity issues, there is lack of information in order to debug the reason. The auto log in doesn't work all the time so I am finding my self typing my credentials many times

Vinayak S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Efficient and secured

Publié le 18/02/2021

Avantages

Most easy to install and use this tool and serves the main purpose of adding security to the business.

Inconvénients

There are timeout issue and connectivity issue that happes at times, however, that depends on how your Organization has setup the connectivity

• Secteur d'activité: Produits chimiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Citrix Workspace review

Publié le 15/04/2020

Avantages

The possibility to use my workspace in any location.

Inconvénients

This software sometimes has any instability, but offer a good use.

Kandice D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Psychologie
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Citrix review

Publié le 06/12/2019

I use this every day to log into different analysis software to do things such as entering progress notes, creating treatment plans, and completing diagnostic assessments. It makes this very easy to access.

Avantages

I use this software everyday to log into my other software for my job. It is very easy to use and lets you organize your apps/softwares based on how often you use them. It is very important for my job to remain HIPAA compliant and this software takes care of that with no problem.

Inconvénients

The software can sometimes be spotty and have errors. I have only experienced this once or twice, and when it does happen our IT team is able to fix it very quickly.

Casey C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services juridiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés

Very Segure

Publié le 20/02/2020

It is easy to use and we really enjoy that it is secure, so do our clients.

Avantages

I enjoy this because if you dont want to go to sharefile to send secure documents, you just click the button on your email and it secures it for you!

Inconvénients

The new double verification is a pain and very frustrating when we have to do that every time we use it! If I am on the phone with a client, I have to sometimes get a verification to look something up and then place them on hold in order to answer that verification call. It is not practical.

• Secteur d'activité: Automobile

Citrix Storefront is the perfect application to house your Citrix Servers

Publié le 07/04/2020

The ability to have one central location means less work for the user.

Avantages

The ability to have all your Citrix Servers in one location that you can click to access is helpful versus having to remember specific URLs to access.

Inconvénients

Nothing so far. This has been a far better option than when we had to manually remember the URL for the Citrix environment we wanted to connect to.

Mohamed A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Loisirs, voyage et tourisme
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Very important tool, especially for home workers

Publié le 02/10/2020

Avantages

It is easy to use once you get fimilar with all the features. It helped a lot when we had to work from home due to COVID-19 to have virtual environment.

Inconvénients

Once you lose internet connection system freezes for 5 minutes trying to reconnect. I wish it was even possible to navigate through or exit to desktop to troubleshoot, or connect to a different network.

• Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Citrix Software/Workspace

Publié le 16/01/2020

Avantages

Working in the hospital, Citrix Software provides a streamlined platform for which all the medical applications are on the "hub". It facilitates easy navigation between each EMR that I use and allows for access and transfer of private data quickly.

Inconvénients

There are not that many cons to this software, but if I had to pick one, it would perhaps be the downtime this server goes through for fixes.

Burak C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Safe and Reliable

Publié le 29/10/2020

Avantages

Grants multiple users to access and connect to a desktop and the main reason of usage of Citrix is it's being safe and reliability. Also does not cost lots of cpu speed and takes very less amount of ram. And allows users to work with large files easily and efficiently.

Inconvénients

When there is zero connections, the connection center disappears while it is open for no reason. The menus and letters are blurry. There is a deletion of saved passwords feature but it doesn't show what passwords have been saved, there is no list of them. More features need to be added.

Maurice V.
  • Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Desktop from home

Publié le 10/12/2020

Citrix gives comfort that you are in a secure environment with access to all your office networks, applications etc.

Avantages

I liked the fact that you enter a secure environment within the office parameters and find my desktop and access to intra net as I would be in the office. Works a treat. All my applications that I use internally work just fine.

Inconvénients

I found some times that the time to connect was cumbersome, as was the several times during the day that I had to log in again. I get why that is the case but it frustrates easily.

Erika R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Aviation et industrie aéronautique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Quite hard to use

Publié le 12/05/2020

It's okay. I just use it because of the company policy.

Avantages

Honestly, it does the job and allows me to login to the intranet of my company. No other comments but this.

Inconvénients

It is not very intuitive to log in and use it. It is quite annoying to use it at first but then you just get used to.

Douaa G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Secure & easy to connect

Publié le 01/04/2020

Avantages

Citrix is a great help during this period of quarantine, i can remotely access my workspace without any slowdown or delay

Inconvénients

the resolution isn't high with high DPI screens and we can't copy and paste from the citrix worskpace to the local machine.