4 avis

BusyOn

Progress tracking solution for businesses

4 /5 (4 avis) Donnez votre avis !

4 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Support client
  • Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
4 avis
Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy way to keep team updated

Publié le 19/02/2019

Avantages

I have come to appreciate the ease of updating the team on the projects I am working on and to track and show the history of the work we have been doing. It has been beneficial in the completion of reports.

Inconvénients

Can at times feel a little clunky to have to either enter a set phrase or go to a third party page to track the information

Réponse de Botmywork Traduire en français

Thank you so much for the kind words and high rating! We appreciate every feedback, so your opinions for what needs to be improved in BusyOn are very helpful. We will definitely work on mentioned points.

Miranda B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services d'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Meets the needs

Publié le 23/07/2019

Avantages

It's very intuitive, has a lot of valuable features, and integrates nicely with our timekeeping software (Harvest). Also, it offers dark mode, which our developers love.

Inconvénients

So far, I can't think of anything. We were using another software product that isn't as intuitive, so all of the features are a welcome change!

Réponse de Botmywork Traduire en français

Hello Miranda, thank you so much for the kind words and high rating! We appreciate every feedback, so your opinions are very helpful.

Alberto N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Cabinets médicaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

• Rapport qualité-prix
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

It is great but now need more spanish support

Publié le 12/02/2019

It was good by the time that I used it to test the software but still needing a better integration and reports, even with the Spanish support.

I would like to improve the Spanish support if you have something like a testers programs, I can help to give to you better Ideas that can improve the limits of this software.

Avantages

Is good because I can integrate all my team to work together and we can know what are doing a member team every time that we need to know, assign activities and be on it to resolve any problem.

Inconvénients

The software is completely in English, and for me is not a big problem but for my team it is.

Réponse de Botmywork Traduire en français

Hello Alberto, thank you so much for the review and kind words! We appreciate every feedback, so your opinions for what needs to be improved in BusyOn are very helpful. We will definitely work on adding more language support in BusyOn.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Too Cumbersome, ended up not using it

Publié le 19/02/2019

Avantages

Promised to be pretty cool, but was too confusing to use

Inconvénients

Too confusing to set up, didn't really schedule out like I'd hoped, ended up just being wasted space in my Slack

Réponse de Botmywork Traduire en français

Thank you so much for the review and kind words! We appreciate every feedback, so your opinions for what needs to be improved in BusyOn are very helpful. We will definitely work on User On-boarding process.