PlanStreet

Créez un impact avec Secure Case Management Software.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

25 avis

Verda S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Design

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very effective and efficient software

Publié le 13/04/2021

Avantages

The design if the software is easy to use. Does not require a lot of time to learn. Helps with managing our files and allows us to make them accessible to who ever we want from our team. Also, the PlanStreet team is very helpful and is always there to answer any questions.

Inconvénients

I wasn’t able to connect my google account however, the team helped me and went through step by step to show me how it can be done.

Réponse de PlanStreet Traduire en français

We are glad that you are having a good experience with PlanStreet.

Outi C.

Robust but Easy Project Management tool

Publié le 17/12/2019

Avantages

Easy to learn! Supports both Waterfall and Agile project management giving us an option to choose the appropriate PM approach for each project and keep our projects all in one tool. The application does a lot of heavy lifting without making me feel it - I would describe the product as light-weight option for other project management heavies. Not light-weight in capabilities but in how little it makes you to do while providing you with a full portfolio view of all projects in your organization.

Inconvénients

At first I was confused on how the content for the selection lists was created but after receiving the admin rights, I was happy!

Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, Trello et monday.com

Pourquoi choisir PlanStreet

MS Project is massive and required way too much from me to get a portfolio view Trello is not appropriate for the type of projects I do

Pourquoi passer à PlanStreet

Easy to use but is robust to cover all my project management needs

hi Outi,

Thank you for valuable feedback. As per your statement "The application does a lot of heavy lifting without making me feel it ." this was actually our main point of focus and we are continuously working on it to make user experience even better.

Brookley T.
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

STAY AWAY

Publié le 25/03/2021

Do not use this service, save your money and spend it on a service that will actually work!

Avantages

We never received a software that worked for us therefore I didn’t like anything about this software!

Inconvénients

This software was not useful at all. It was not the product that we were sold whatsoever. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has horrible customer service, blamed us for his program not working the way that it needs to. We never received a functional service and were never refunded. The company continued to string us along with promises for a software that would work for us and never delivered.

Réponse de PlanStreet Traduire en français

We are sorry to hear your feedback. Software implementation requires time commitment from both sides. Unfortunately, you were not involved in the implementation process. Our team interacted with a very junior resource from your team who didn't have the decision making authority. Hence, the go-live was delayed and you never experienced the full capability of PlanStreet. I wish you best of luck. PlanStreet team is always available to work with you.

Anita L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Psychologie

New Beginnings PlanStreet Collaboration

Publié le 17/05/2021

The staff have been super helpful and informative!

Avantages

This system is very customizable. We can layout the templates and forms to meet the needs of our specific programs.

Inconvénients

Some features are not yet available. Yet this is not a deal breaker!

Réponse de PlanStreet Traduire en français

We are glad to hear about your experience with PlanStreet. We have added several new features and functionalities which would really benefit the case management industry.

Debbie T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Informatique et sécurité réseau
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Synchronized our work

Publié le 01/08/2019

We requested for a demo and now my department is using their free trial version. hopefully we will purchase the monthly subscription

Avantages

They have detailed tutorials to understand the functionality and plus their support team is always available

Inconvénients

new names of options. because we are used to learn about specific terms. Street Center, My street was initially difficult to understand

Réponse de PlanStreet Traduire en français

Hi Debbie, Good to know that the magic is working. Hope to work with you in the future on a continuous basis. keep sharing your feedback it is valuable for us.

John N.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Instrumental in streamlining processes and collaboration

Publié le 01/08/2019

Project management, team collaboration and resource demand management.

Avantages

It's a complete package with strong project planning, tracking and project accounting features. Ability to carry out agile scaled scrum along with traditional scheduling engine makes PlanStreet unique.

Inconvénients

There is everything to like about PlanStreet.

VersionOne, Adobe Workfront et Projectplace

Réponse de PlanStreet Traduire en français

Hi John, Really appreciate your kind words. Your feedback is valuable to us.

Saul V.

Resource Management

Publié le 16/10/2020

We would embark on this implementation again knowing what we know today. Excellent team and product

Avantages

The customer support and ease of managing needed reports and additional tools

Inconvénients

some added reports that were needed for our team, but it was addressed exceptionally.

Réponse de PlanStreet Traduire en français

Thank you Saul. We are glad that your organization is benefiting from PlanStreet.

Kashan M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

PlantStreet Project Management Tool

Publié le 20/01/2020

Previously I was facing a problem to manage multiple projects concurrently , PlanStreet Port folio screen makes it easier and I could trace the status and working hours easily. List view Screen let me know the Instantaneous status of Each task and resource allocation on Tasks and Project.

Avantages

This software is a Complete package for Project Management where Manager can keep track of the project Status , timeline. The best thing I like most is the Resource Allocation screen where manager can track the Workload , Allocation and Task completion percentage of the Resource for individual as well as multiple Project.

Inconvénients

I would like to have customize reports that would help me to generate the custom reports according to the requirement of the customers.

Réponse de PlanStreet Traduire en français

Hey Kashan, Glad to hear from you. We will definitely work on customizing the reports in future.

Ricardo P.

Real Champions Inc. Software Review

Publié le 17/06/2021

My overall experience was great. I fell in love with the system when I saw a demo of how it works.

Avantages

The most advantageous features are the ability to embed the intake forms into our website to have information go directly to the system. Another benefit is being able to place all of our participants into the system and track them in that system.

Inconvénients

There are some features that I believe we do not need or that I do not fully understand their functions. I also wish there was a step by step manual that is given for each function or maybe a manual that reflects what is learned during the onboarding process. Sometimes, I may forget how to do a specific thing, it would be helpful to be able to go back to a document that refreshes my memory, so that I would not have to email [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Réponse de PlanStreet Traduire en français

Thank you Ricardo, your feedback is valuable or us. and we are working on your suggestions

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit

Everything on one platform

Publié le 12/04/2021

We have integrated Planstreet case management software for one of our clients who collect donations for orphans. this has helped us track the donations, details about each child case, and our remote team has access to all reports, financial tracking, forms, and tasks.

Avantages

I have used it as a tester and practiced for more than 2 weeks. The software is easy to navigate from one case to another.
Client information is easily stored and can be shared with other team members. reports are customizable and editable. Support was available 24x7 when i needed to understand a point.

Inconvénients

Some features were difficult to understand but i contacted the team to give me a walk-through for better understanding.

Sr maria louise E.

Case Management in your Budget

Publié le 13/11/2020

PlanStreet is making it easier for us to focus on our clients, and connect them with the resources they need.

Avantages

PlanStreet allows us to track our clients easily, and manage who will follow up with different tasks. We were able to customize the Intake screen to fit our needs. This helped support users who were new to a digital environment. Also the ability to email an intake sheet to our client is a great feature. We also use this feature to send

Inconvénients

For a case management tool, there isn't a way to keep a database of resources, which is the mainstay of case management. We hope PlanStreet will add a feature to create at least a contact list of resources to help our clients.

FAMCare

Pourquoi passer à PlanStreet

The price was in our budget.

Réponse de PlanStreet Traduire en français

Thanks Maria. We are glad that you liked it and your organization is benefiting from PlanStreet.
Your feedback is important to us and we will look into it so we can provide you the best case management solutions.

Awa K.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Very nice interface

Publié le 23/01/2020

Avantages

The software is organized and very easy to use. It also helps us manage our budget which is amazing.

Inconvénients

Nothing. I like everything about the software.

Hi Awa,
Thank you for sharing your feedback about our platform.

Tess D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Recrutement

Liked it

Publié le 18/11/2020

Avantages

its easy to use and I really enjoyed learning it.

Inconvénients

kinda confusing on updating it and each different part.

Zendesk

Pourquoi passer à PlanStreet

Better price and easier to use.

Réponse de PlanStreet Traduire en français

Thanks Tess. We are glad that you liked it. You can reach out to our customer support anytime.

Stephanie W.

Meets our needs

Publié le 13/09/2021

PlanStreet is committed to giving a good experience.

Avantages

The customer service is great; every issue we've had has been addressed and resolved. The company is committed to meeting the needs we presented.

Inconvénients

It is not made specifically as a CRM, which is our primary need. We also need it for storing client-signed documents and we had signficant issues with this feature in the beginning. However, the team was committed to solving the problem, and now we haven't had an issue with this for a long time.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Études de marché

PMP for GovCon

Publié le 07/09/2020

Technical support and development are very hands on with addressing enhances and questions.

Avantages

Great usage on milestone and task level displays for proposal response documents need for Project Management Planning.

Inconvénients

Cloud based refresh rate when editing existing or exiting new plans is a bit slow.

Réponse de PlanStreet Traduire en français

Thank you for providing the feedback.

Sarah H.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Good Experience so Far!

Publié le 05/05/2021

Avantages

The set up team has been such a great help and we have worked to get our systems up and running! Grateful for their flexibility and their help in customizing this for us and our team.

Inconvénients

Not having the ability to auto-link cases and having to input these manually. Still getting to know the software, so TBD.

Réponse de PlanStreet Traduire en français

We are pleased to know that you are having a great experience using PlanStreet.

Roger C.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 18/05/2021

Tracking

Avantages

I like that I have the space to design my vision. I am able to create programs and documents. I appreciate that clients can help manager their accounts.

Inconvénients

I don't know if I have any. I am new at my job and was solo. I really had to design this out of thin air.

BestNotes et TherapyNotes

Pourquoi passer à PlanStreet

Cost, and ability to design the product.

Réponse de PlanStreet Traduire en français

We really appreciate your kind words. Thankyou

Aaron M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Construction
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

Just getting started

Publié le 15/10/2020

Gantt Chart, resource allocation/revenue calculation

Inconvénients

Different interface than I was used to with Buildertrend.

CoConstruct et monday.com

Pourquoi choisir PlanStreet

I did not require cost coding capabilities and we are looking to expand in to Agile management in coming months

Réponse de PlanStreet Traduire en français

Thanks Aaron. We are glad that your organization is benefiting from PlanStreet.

Mark W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

Happy

Publié le 10/11/2020

Brian has been very supportive, quick to respond, and get the things I need help with back fast.

Avantages

The software is easy to use and has the ability for me to make most my own changes as I need

Inconvénients

I'm still learning the software, So I don't have anything I don't like so far.

Réponse de PlanStreet Traduire en français

Thanks Mark. We are glad that you liked it and your organization is benefiting from PlanStreet.

Irfan A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Études de marché
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Very Good

Publié le 10/12/2019

It's easy to use, great user experience, recommended for newbies and experts

Avantages

User-friendly, reliable, accurate and also in your budget compare to other market products

Inconvénients

Overall fewer users should be distributed to masses

Réponse de PlanStreet Traduire en français

Thanks Irfan, we hope to have you onboard with us for many coming years.

Jasmine B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services à la personne et aux familles

Plan street for the WIN!

Publié le 04/05/2021

Still learning, but I love how user-friendly it is.

Avantages

I love how easy the system is. very easy to use.

Inconvénients

I would like to be able to track time by using the scheduler and have that transfer over to the timesheets.

Réponse de PlanStreet Traduire en français

We are pleased to know that you are having a great experience using PlanStreet.

Junaid A.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

PlanStreet has saved us!

Publié le 25/01/2020

Avantages

We are quiet happy working with PlanStreet tool, cover all the functionality and serves our business very well.

Inconvénients

As for now there isnt any issue faced by our company.

Réponse de PlanStreet Traduire en français

hey Junaid, Really appreciate your valuable feedback for us.

Shahzad A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit

All in One Project Management Tool

Publié le 13/03/2020

Avantages

Their customer support and accounts team is really good and supportive. You will get all the systems integrated in their tool. Kanban Board, Gantt Chart and Project Portfolio Management. We will surely buy their monthly subscription after completing trial period.

Inconvénients

In start it was little tricky to understand the system how it is working but when we got detailed demo and starts working it was more easy

Réponse de PlanStreet Traduire en français

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback about our platform.

David N.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Collaborate

Publié le 14/07/2020

It's been a helpful tool for our firm

Avantages

The easiness of setting up and managing multiple projects

Inconvénients

At first it didn't seem like it was geared towards our industry, but the development team quickly made adjustments.

Réponse de PlanStreet Traduire en français

Thank you, David. We are glad that Collaborate is benefiting from PlanStreet.

Phillip A.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Timesheet

Publié le 15/07/2020

Hard to navigate the software filling out your timesheet according the project task and hours. Very time consuming just to complete a timesheet which should be so simple.

N/A

NA

Phillip,

We are sorry that you are having difficulties with the timesheet. We would like to schedule a training/meeting to walk you through the ease of using timesheets in PlanStreet.

Thanks,