ZarMoney

Solution de comptabilité basée sur le cloud pour les entreprises de toutes tailles

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

55 avis

Bobby W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Médias de diffusion

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Everything I need and more!

Publié le 16/07/2020

My experience has been great. I am not normally an accountant, but I am do what I need to run my business. I even got suggestions on improving my workflow. No issue has come up that was not solves in a day at the longest. Pain-free process.

Avantages

The system was easy to setup. I was able to setup my company in minutes and was able to produce workflow instantly. Support is very responsive with immediate solutions. I was able to speak with someone in depth about something I didn't understand.

Inconvénients

I work at odd hours, sometimes in the middle of the night. I couple of times I was not able to log on because of scheduled maintenance.

FreshBooks et QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Pourquoi passer à ZarMoney

The price and the free full functioning trial.
James G.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Forget Quickbooks, zoho, zero. Zarmoney does it all at a better price.

Publié le 19/05/2020

I’ll be honest, I’m kinda cheap, I’ve been in construction for 40 years and I’ve used dozens of accounting software products. They all left me short on one aspect or another, poor invoicing, no quotes, double entry madness. Zarmoney does it all with very little effort on my part. Transactions are pulled right out of my bank automatically. Only thing I have to do is categorize my expenses. Zarmoney uses AI to pick up on repeated transactions and gets the category right. Customer service with these guys should be renamed to concierge, called me twice to make sure I understood what services they offer. I don’t get buried with nonsense emails or useless ads. I can’t express enough how happy I am with Zarmoney. Try it you will like it.

Avantages

I think the ease of set up, integrated logo into all quotes, invoices. Easy to put footnotes on both quotes and invoices, . The chart of accounts couldn’t be easier. Bank set up was amazing and secure. The best thing for me is the dashboard let’s me see my company’s Performance from quotes sent, invoices due, cash in the bank. Very well laid out .

Inconvénients

No one likes to do book work so the thing I don’t like about Zarmoney is some of the navigation could be centralized , some menu items are in places I wouldn’t have put them.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Pourquoi choisir ZarMoney

Too much trouble to set up, lost everything twice and had to reinstall , gave up

Express Invoicing

Pourquoi passer à ZarMoney

At first price. Then price didn’t matter after using the software.
William H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

KNDHH

Avantages

Everything sure beats QuickBooks with no loss of features and is much faster on line

Inconvénients

Tiny details could use some attention , column headings on some screens need change.

Steven P.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

Publié le 31/07/2021

FAIRLY GOOD EXCEPT CASH BASIS REPORTING. WHEN I SIGNED UP I SAID I WAS A CASH BASIS COMPANY AND THEY DID NOT WARN ME THAT NO SUCH REPORTING WAS AVAILABLE. LIAR LIAR!

WORKS GOOD IN KEEPING TRACK OF AP AND AR

Inconvénients

WAS PROMISED CASH BASIS REPORTING 2 WEEK AGO STILL WAITING.... I NEED TO DO MY TAXES SO I'LL BE GOING THROUGH THE PAIN OF SWITCHING BACK TO INTUIT.

Mark L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

ZarSoftWare for Small Business

Publié le 29/07/2021

I am solving the problem of keeping track of sales, billing and payments. Zar Money allows a nice effective suite of items to help me do this.

Avantages

If you are in need of accounting software for a small business, in my view Zar Money is the ticket! It has all the functionality, the professionalism and easy of use , plus the set up was quite simple.

Inconvénients

I think if you had some easier ways to create templates for invoices and emails to add more company individualism it would help. Plus you have reports, but maybe have the reports a little easier to know how to get with better titles of the reports you can get access to.

Tim G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Great accounting software

Publié le 24/12/2019

I switched from other software to Zar due to the full functions it offered. Some things that it has that other don't . Just to name one.
Generate PO for product purchase plus all the packing and receiving that goes with it.

Avantages

Was surprised to see everything it could do and easy to customize to your needs.

Inconvénients

Doesn't do well with mobile phone device. Would like to see a fully functional app.

Sunrise, QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise et Sage 50cloud

Pourquoi choisir ZarMoney

More functions with customized documents. Able to invoice people and get paid with Credit card.

ONE UP

Pourquoi passer à ZarMoney

Ease of use, functionality, customization
James D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Immobilier

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easy to use, good costs and support

Publié le 06/01/2021

It has been a very good transistion from QB desktop. Staff and sales are great.

Avantages

Very similar to Quickbook desktop and seems to made for my business needs. I am an accountant by education so this software works well for me. The other brands seem to have been made for people who do not understand accounting at all and add too many steps. This is simple and to the point.

Inconvénients

Check template is difficult to adjust. Some items are hard to change at setup.

FreshBooks et Quickbooks Online

Pourquoi choisir ZarMoney

Use a Mac, wanted to get away from any windows products. Mac based QB is too expensive.

Pourquoi passer à ZarMoney

Costs, ease of use and setup. Customer service
Jeff C.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best solution I've found for managing or inventory and material sales

Publié le 18/09/2019

Needed something with better inventory tracking, ability to do quotes and sales orders, and ability to print load lists, labels, etc.

Multiple location capability
Custom printing templates so can make packing lists, labels, etc all from a SO or PO
Scalable units for items while having 1 item only. E.g. can sell bolts by Ea, Case, or Lbs
Easy returns and credits

Inconvénients

No excel import/export of sales orders or POs, only inventory items and contacts
No dropship/direct ship option on POs; have to receive in inventory and bill out

Charles S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Articles de sport
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Better than Quick Books but credit card processing options are limited

Publié le 10/09/2019

I was extremely happy when I first started using ZarMoney to replace my QBO; however, I was quickly shutdown by their credit card processor.

Avantages

Track inventory without additional fees. QuickBook has you add fees for everything you get with ZarMoney's basic software/online version.

Inconvénients

The credit card processing options are limited to a few restrictive processors who are prejudicial against certain businesses and industries. This limits the ability to integrate ZarMoney as a total book keeping solution.

Kara s. M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Institutions religieuses

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Good resource for the money

Publié le 11/05/2021

I am glad for the online access. I can do what i need any time of day.

Avantages

I have been glad to see they are readily available to help if I have questions. Even at 2 am. 🙂

Inconvénients

I get confused about where to find things. But, they have a fairly good database of FAQs. And... I'm sorry, but the voice of the person chosen to do the tutorial videos is really hard to listen to.

QuickBooks Online Advanced

Pourquoi passer à ZarMoney

This seemed easier and intuitive.
Faina P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Immobilier

enhancements

Publié le 16/07/2020

I was looking for a simple and cheap bookkeeping solution that allowed me to print paper checks and generate reports and invoices. Quickbooks was more than I needed so this is perfect

Avantages

Its very easy to use and set up and does everything I need it to do overall

Inconvénients

There are some basic things that are missing but the team quickly made the changes to update the software as per my request and I was very impressed with the speed and overall customer support

FreshBooks

see above

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Pourquoi passer à ZarMoney

the only product that could print checks
Brenda J.
  • Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Great for beginners

Publié le 08/09/2019

Avantages

ZarMoney is easy to use for someone who has basic accounting knowledge and little to no previous experience with this kind of program. Any questions you might have, you can find in the faqs or by contacting customer service! It's also easy to customize it to your specific needs (meaning there is no ONE way to use it).

Inconvénients

The only improvement I see that could be made is adding features to handle taxes or to generate forms for tax purposes!

Pourquoi passer à ZarMoney

At the time it was a free option.
Bob F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Amazing software

Publié le 20/09/2019

Before ZarMoney, I was using one of the best software designed for my business. I switched to ZarMoney by a Friend's recommendation a couple years ago. It was the best change in my business. Much easier to work with, amazing features , very reasonable cost and most importantly an excellent customer service.

Avantages

Very easy to learn and teach my employees. Ability for fast contact and invoicing the customers. Easy searching data. Cost.

Inconvénients

There is really nothing that I like least about the software.

Tim S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

A LIFE SAVER

Publié le 11/04/2021

I am starting up a new business and needed something to keep track of everything. A spreadsheet just wasn't cutting it and the expense of the other companies wasn't realistic for a small start up company. The affordability of this system, combined with the ease of use and full set of features, made it perfect for my business to start and grow with.

Avantages

I love how detailed everything is and that you can customize so much. It does take a bit to set up when you have many SKU's, but that is with any software. The tutorials are very helpful. I have never seen such good customer service and support. Take advantage of it.

Inconvénients

I would have liked to be able to set up different SKU's by combining two fields. For example, I have several tumblers that are the same size, but different colors. I have to have a different SKU for each for inventory so I have to enter each one. The duplicate tool helps, but would be nice to just go in and select a different color and have it do it automatically.

Derrick P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Zarmoney is great for the money and then some.

Publié le 13/06/2020

It has been a breeze to complete my daily tasks. I prepare quotes and invoices effortlessly.

Avantages

This software offers the most comprehensive bundle of services and functions of any program that I have used for banking. It is more intuitive than QuickBooks and much more third party compatible than programs that charge ten times the amount.

Inconvénients

The fact that I am still relegated to doing data downloads and subsequent uploads from my Nevada State Business Banking Accounts is a bit of a pain in the backside. But, the other features make it worth the hassle.

Mack H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Great Software Great Value

Publié le 10/10/2019

I give Zar Money A++

Avantages

Ease of use very intuitive fits well for basic accounting.

Inconvénients

The lack of ability to better customize reports

Shawn G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

ZarMoney fit my needs perfectly

Publié le 19/05/2020

ZarMoney is very easy to use and perfect for my small businesses. They quickly answered any questions I had although it was so fast and easy to setup so I didn't need much help. In less than a week I setup five small companies included entering all transactions for the prior year and some further back.

Avantages

The software is great and I’ve used most features. Having the inventory module included makes this product stand out. It is easy to use with all the AP and AR functions I required. Linking to bank accounts saves significant time and increases accuracy. I haven’t encountered anything where I couldn’t find a solution with ZarMoney.

Inconvénients

While there is an inventory module that I use and it works great there is not a BOM function to build final assemblies for stock from raw materials. This was easy to work around using a manual entry instead and is not cumbersome for a small company but might be a consideration for a larger manufacturer. More integration with third party sellers like amazon and a way to import/link orders from e-commerce platforms to avoid double entry would be nice to save some time.

Cathryn M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Textile

Highly Recommend

Publié le 24/04/2021

Loving it and will be staying with it

Avantages

So easy to use and it has everything we need to run our business

Inconvénients

Not enough choices for the templates ..

FreshBooks

Pourquoi choisir ZarMoney

I needed an all in one program.

Pourquoi passer à ZarMoney

Alot cheaper then the others
Diane M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services environnementaux

Awesome Software

Publié le 11/09/2020

Wonderful all way from entering my business to running it daily with zarmoney

Avantages

the customer support is awesome. so is the software

Inconvénients

like everything about it so far so good.

David R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

Great product!

Avantages

Easy to use and having everything in one place.

Inconvénients

It would be nice if the title of an invoice, quote, and purchase order showed up on the master list. It's time consuming to have to search for a specific one and it would be easier if I could see the title and go directly to it.

Alireza M.

zarmoney features

Publié le 10/08/2020

In few words, It's EXCELLENT

Avantages

I checked many many softwares, not oc them met my needs, but zarmoney was prefect with high quality customer service .

Inconvénients

Its features and easy to use.Also its team.

Abdul N.

Customizable on demand

Publié le 29/05/2020

Very satisfied as of yet.

Avantages

Great software with great service.
Free more implementations would make the product even more competitive in the market.

Inconvénients

Unable to open multiple windows at the same time.
Unable to delete transactions.

Javier D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

easy to transition to Zarmoney

Publié le 19/10/2020

Made for an easy transition from my last on-line accounting system

Avantages

On-line - easy to access and use - support answer initial questions that made my transition easy

Inconvénients

Hard to articulate - but none worth noting

Frank R.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Zarmoney get the biggest bang for your buck.

Publié le 29/07/2021

This software keeps everything I need in 1 place.

Avantages

Everything about this company is just great. From the software to support. Never have worked with such great people.

Inconvénients

Havent found one yet. As far as I can tell there isn't a con.

QuickBooks Online Advanced

Pourquoi choisir ZarMoney

This is much h much better

Price
Matthew B.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Best value

Publié le 05/04/2021

Avantages

Basic accounting software that I am able to use for quotes and invoicing is amazing. Being able to expand my company with out moving to another platform.

Inconvénients

Having to go thorough software and companies in order to do the add on features.

Cost.