ZarMoney

Solution de comptabilité basée sur le cloud pour les entreprises de toutes tailles

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

66 avis

Bobby
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Great for Small Business

Publié le 31/12/2021

Experience has been great. I'm used to accounting using a spreadsheet. This has been a positive eye-opener.

Avantages

Easy to use and setup. Questions answered by customer support quickly. At a glance dashboard very helpful.

Inconvénients

Won't do the manual input for me. Otherwise great.

Pourquoi passer à ZarMoney

Cost and immediate implementation.
Misty

Dump QBO and get great value with Zarmoney

Publié le 11/03/2022

I started using this during my crazy busy season because my FORMER very large online accounting software product decided it knows my business better than I do and put a bunch of mandatory features into the software that completely messed up my accounting. Enter, Zarmoney. They are great. Even though I was scrambling to enter all of my sales from January through April while simultaneously entering sales from my busy season, I found it so easy to learn and the staff at Zarmoney is amazing. I got all of my questions answered in a timely manner. You can even talk to real live people! Real LIVE PEOPLE. Worth it.

Avantages

Easy to use, GREAT customer service. Real people will talk to you and help you resolve any questions or issues you have. It's like they actually care about you. I also love that they don't build in a bunch of "helpful" micromanaging features that you can't turn off. I love LOVE the absolute simplicity of this product.

Inconvénients

Nothing comes to mind. It didn't integrate with my bank, but it is so easy to use, I don't really mind it. Takes about 2 seconds to learn.

Jackie
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very good option to high priced models

Publié le 28/07/2022

I have nothing but good things to say about this company. It is run professionally and has a super support department that is usually fast with replies.

Avantages

Great choice for a small to mid-sized company over the higher priced options. Has all the bells and whistles and is easy to learn; plus a great customer service department.

Inconvénients

If I run into a dislike, I use the FAQ in the program, or contact the service department and they turn it into like.

STEVEN
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

Publié le 31/07/2021

FAIRLY GOOD EXCEPT CASH BASIS REPORTING. WHEN I SIGNED UP I SAID I WAS A CASH BASIS COMPANY AND THEY DID NOT WARN ME THAT NO SUCH REPORTING WAS AVAILABLE. LIAR LIAR!

WORKS GOOD IN KEEPING TRACK OF AP AND AR

Inconvénients

WAS PROMISED CASH BASIS REPORTING 2 WEEK AGO STILL WAITING.... I NEED TO DO MY TAXES SO I'LL BE GOING THROUGH THE PAIN OF SWITCHING BACK TO INTUIT.

TigerBill
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

The Best Alternative I've Found to QB

Publié le 22/06/2022

For me, ZarMoney has taken a task that I truly hated with QB and actually made it much more palatable. I dare say 'fun' even! Not only do they have excellent and thorough documentation (in both video and print forms) but I have a much better understanding of my books, which has work much faster and more efficiently than I could have using my former software.

Avantages

I'm a long time QB user. In comparison, ZarMoney not only costs much less but has some features that greatly simply the flow. ZarMoney also made it a breeze to import all of my data from QB.

Inconvénients

Our accounting system is purely on a cash basis. Although ZarMoney currently offers some reports that are both cash and accrual basis, we are waiting for them to complete the cash basis reporting where needed.

AccountEdge, Zoho Books, FreshBooks, ZipBooks et Xero

Pourquoi choisir ZarMoney

My initial reason was because of the change in their pricing model, which sent the cost through the roof. But, now that I've found ZarMoney, I'm not missing QB at all. My extensive search resulted in success. I would highly recommend ZarMoney to anyone and especially to those who currently use QB.

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Pourquoi passer à ZarMoney

I selected ZarMoney for the combination of features, price, great documentation including easy instructions to import my QB data, and the finest support I've ever experienced in more than 20 years of working on the Internet. Not only is support extremely fast but it's free and it includes email, phone, and even Zoom call screen sharing if needed.
James
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Forget Quickbooks, zoho, zero. Zarmoney does it all at a better price.

Publié le 19/05/2020

I’ll be honest, I’m kinda cheap, I’ve been in construction for 40 years and I’ve used dozens of accounting software products. They all left me short on one aspect or another, poor invoicing, no quotes, double entry madness. Zarmoney does it all with very little effort on my part. Transactions are pulled right out of my bank automatically. Only thing I have to do is categorize my expenses. Zarmoney uses AI to pick up on repeated transactions and gets the category right. Customer service with these guys should be renamed to concierge, called me twice to make sure I understood what services they offer. I don’t get buried with nonsense emails or useless ads. I can’t express enough how happy I am with Zarmoney. Try it you will like it.

Avantages

I think the ease of set up, integrated logo into all quotes, invoices. Easy to put footnotes on both quotes and invoices, . The chart of accounts couldn’t be easier. Bank set up was amazing and secure. The best thing for me is the dashboard let’s me see my company’s Performance from quotes sent, invoices due, cash in the bank. Very well laid out .

Inconvénients

No one likes to do book work so the thing I don’t like about Zarmoney is some of the navigation could be centralized , some menu items are in places I wouldn’t have put them.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Pourquoi choisir ZarMoney

Too much trouble to set up, lost everything twice and had to reinstall , gave up

Express Invoicing

Pourquoi passer à ZarMoney

At first price. Then price didn’t matter after using the software.
Tim
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Great accounting software

Publié le 24/12/2019

I switched from other software to Zar due to the full functions it offered. Some things that it has that other don't . Just to name one.
Generate PO for product purchase plus all the packing and receiving that goes with it.

Avantages

Was surprised to see everything it could do and easy to customize to your needs.

Inconvénients

Doesn't do well with mobile phone device. Would like to see a fully functional app.

Pourquoi choisir ZarMoney

More functions with customized documents. Able to invoice people and get paid with Credit card.

ONE UP

Pourquoi passer à ZarMoney

Ease of use, functionality, customization
James
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easy to use, good costs and support

Publié le 06/01/2021

It has been a very good transistion from QB desktop. Staff and sales are great.

Avantages

Very similar to Quickbook desktop and seems to made for my business needs. I am an accountant by education so this software works well for me. The other brands seem to have been made for people who do not understand accounting at all and add too many steps. This is simple and to the point.

Inconvénients

Check template is difficult to adjust. Some items are hard to change at setup.

FreshBooks et Quickbooks Online

Pourquoi choisir ZarMoney

Use a Mac, wanted to get away from any windows products. Mac based QB is too expensive.

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Pourquoi passer à ZarMoney

Costs, ease of use and setup. Customer service
Jeff
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best solution I've found for managing or inventory and material sales

Publié le 18/09/2019

Needed something with better inventory tracking, ability to do quotes and sales orders, and ability to print load lists, labels, etc.

Multiple location capability
Custom printing templates so can make packing lists, labels, etc all from a SO or PO
Scalable units for items while having 1 item only. E.g. can sell bolts by Ea, Case, or Lbs
Easy returns and credits

Inconvénients

No excel import/export of sales orders or POs, only inventory items and contacts
No dropship/direct ship option on POs; have to receive in inventory and bill out

Aaron
  • Secteur d'activité : Bureau exécutif

needs some organization....??

Publié le 27/03/2022

great customer service / sales ! thanks, Jeremy!....ZarMoney seems amazing so far, and i am glad that i can get help on the phone

Avantages

i love having most of the features that i am looking for....the features in ZarMoney are much better than other accounting software i have tried

Inconvénients

i am having a little trouble finding some features, and navigating the software correctly, but this might be because i need to change the way i handle things, and the ZarMoney software could be organized better than i am....i have to get to know the software better, to figure out more about this....

Quicken, QuickBooks Online Advanced et Microsoft Excel

ZarMoney has better features

Pourquoi passer à ZarMoney

ZarMoney has great features, and it is easy enough for me to use....it seems to be alot better than using spreadsheets so far
faina
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

enhancements

Publié le 16/07/2020

I was looking for a simple and cheap bookkeeping solution that allowed me to print paper checks and generate reports and invoices. Quickbooks was more than I needed so this is perfect

Avantages

Its very easy to use and set up and does everything I need it to do overall

Inconvénients

There are some basic things that are missing but the team quickly made the changes to update the software as per my request and I was very impressed with the speed and overall customer support

FreshBooks

see above

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Pourquoi passer à ZarMoney

the only product that could print checks
Brenda
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Great for beginners

Publié le 08/09/2019

Avantages

ZarMoney is easy to use for someone who has basic accounting knowledge and little to no previous experience with this kind of program. Any questions you might have, you can find in the faqs or by contacting customer service! It's also easy to customize it to your specific needs (meaning there is no ONE way to use it).

Inconvénients

The only improvement I see that could be made is adding features to handle taxes or to generate forms for tax purposes!

Quickbooks Online

Pourquoi passer à ZarMoney

At the time it was a free option.
Mark
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Zar for Small Business

Publié le 08/07/2022

Excellent tool , easy to use, effective and when completed, the invoice emails directly to customer. Inexpensive and has great reporting functions as well. It has all you need for a small business.

Avantages

Excellent tool as it can be customized in a variety of ways. It is easy to use, effective and when completed, the invoice emails directly to customer.

Inconvénients

I only think the font size on the invoices could be larger.

TIM
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

A LIFE SAVER

Publié le 11/04/2021

I am starting up a new business and needed something to keep track of everything. A spreadsheet just wasn't cutting it and the expense of the other companies wasn't realistic for a small start up company. The affordability of this system, combined with the ease of use and full set of features, made it perfect for my business to start and grow with.

Avantages

I love how detailed everything is and that you can customize so much. It does take a bit to set up when you have many SKU's, but that is with any software. The tutorials are very helpful. I have never seen such good customer service and support. Take advantage of it.

Inconvénients

I would have liked to be able to set up different SKU's by combining two fields. For example, I have several tumblers that are the same size, but different colors. I have to have a different SKU for each for inventory so I have to enter each one. The duplicate tool helps, but would be nice to just go in and select a different color and have it do it automatically.

Bob

Amazing software

Publié le 20/09/2019

Before ZarMoney, I was using one of the best software designed for my business. I switched to ZarMoney by a Friend's recommendation a couple years ago. It was the best change in my business. Much easier to work with, amazing features , very reasonable cost and most importantly an excellent customer service.

Avantages

Very easy to learn and teach my employees. Ability for fast contact and invoicing the customers. Easy searching data. Cost.

Inconvénients

There is really nothing that I like least about the software.

Derrick
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Zarmoney is great for the money and then some.

Publié le 13/06/2020

It has been a breeze to complete my daily tasks. I prepare quotes and invoices effortlessly.

Avantages

This software offers the most comprehensive bundle of services and functions of any program that I have used for banking. It is more intuitive than QuickBooks and much more third party compatible than programs that charge ten times the amount.

Inconvénients

The fact that I am still relegated to doing data downloads and subsequent uploads from my Nevada State Business Banking Accounts is a bit of a pain in the backside. But, the other features make it worth the hassle.

Mack
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

Great Software Great Value

Publié le 10/10/2019

I give Zar Money A++

Avantages

Ease of use very intuitive fits well for basic accounting.

Inconvénients

The lack of ability to better customize reports

Quickbooks Online
Amitesh
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

Very capable accounting system

Publié le 17/03/2022

we are very pleased with the system. We run two different business with same account system, and we never had any issue which was difficult to solve. Customer service team is very responsive and well informed.

Avantages

easy to use, easy setup and to customize as per company needs

Inconvénients

none for now at least. we are very happy with the use of the software.

CHARLES
  • Secteur d'activité : Articles de sport
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Better than Quick Books but credit card processing options are limited

Publié le 10/09/2019

I was extremely happy when I first started using ZarMoney to replace my QBO; however, I was quickly shutdown by their credit card processor.

Avantages

Track inventory without additional fees. QuickBook has you add fees for everything you get with ZarMoney's basic software/online version.

Inconvénients

The credit card processing options are limited to a few restrictive processors who are prejudicial against certain businesses and industries. This limits the ability to integrate ZarMoney as a total book keeping solution.

Shawn
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

ZarMoney fit my needs perfectly

Publié le 19/05/2020

ZarMoney is very easy to use and perfect for my small businesses. They quickly answered any questions I had although it was so fast and easy to setup so I didn't need much help. In less than a week I setup five small companies included entering all transactions for the prior year and some further back.

Avantages

The software is great and I’ve used most features. Having the inventory module included makes this product stand out. It is easy to use with all the AP and AR functions I required. Linking to bank accounts saves significant time and increases accuracy. I haven’t encountered anything where I couldn’t find a solution with ZarMoney.

Inconvénients

While there is an inventory module that I use and it works great there is not a BOM function to build final assemblies for stock from raw materials. This was easy to work around using a manual entry instead and is not cumbersome for a small company but might be a consideration for a larger manufacturer. More integration with third party sellers like amazon and a way to import/link orders from e-commerce platforms to avoid double entry would be nice to save some time.

Cathryn
  • Secteur d'activité : Textile

Highly Recommend

Publié le 24/04/2021

Loving it and will be staying with it

Avantages

So easy to use and it has everything we need to run our business

Inconvénients

Not enough choices for the templates ..

QuickBooks Desktop Pro et FreshBooks

Pourquoi choisir ZarMoney

I needed an all in one program.

Pourquoi passer à ZarMoney

Alot cheaper then the others
Kara S.
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Good resource for the money

Publié le 11/05/2021

I am glad for the online access. I can do what i need any time of day.

Avantages

I have been glad to see they are readily available to help if I have questions. Even at 2 am. 🙂

Inconvénients

I get confused about where to find things. But, they have a fairly good database of FAQs. And... I'm sorry, but the voice of the person chosen to do the tutorial videos is really hard to listen to.

Pourquoi passer à ZarMoney

This seemed easier and intuitive.
Diane
  • Secteur d'activité : Services environnementaux

Awesome Software

Publié le 11/09/2020

Wonderful all way from entering my business to running it daily with zarmoney

Avantages

the customer support is awesome. so is the software

Inconvénients

like everything about it so far so good.

Linda
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

ZarMoney's perfect for Small Business Accounting needs.

Publié le 25/04/2022

The ability to quickly research and solve A/P and A/R problems has been a game changer!

Avantages

The data entry screen are very intuitive, and appreciate the ability to customize a variety of data entry fields, which assists with improving the automation of tracking and reporting details.

Inconvénients

Calculating Cost of Goods Sold with Raw Materials can be challenging at times.

David
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Great product!

Publié le 29/07/2021

Avantages

Easy to use and having everything in one place.

Inconvénients

It would be nice if the title of an invoice, quote, and purchase order showed up on the master list. It's time consuming to have to search for a specific one and it would be easier if I could see the title and go directly to it.