Avis clients sur Hostfully Property Management Platform

Hostfully Property Management Platform

Plateforme de gestion immobilière pour les entreprises de location de vacances

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

199 avis

Nick
Nick
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Early User...and Hostfully Continues to Add More Relevant Features

Publié le 18/06/2020

Hostfully is allowing us to grow in a more organized manner, allowing us to better manage our properties and providing us a competitive advantage.

Avantages

Hostfully has allowed Osa Property Management to grow from managing just a couple of homes and each of us sending out numerous emails during the rental cycle, to now, where we have total calendar control, fully integrated to numerous other sites and auto-triggered communications with renters and travelers.

Inconvénients

I didn't take the time to learn the software early on and under-utilized its functionality. It can do so much, and it is all relatively easy and intuitive, but it just takes some time to study and to practice.

The customer service at Hostfully is wonderful!! They are quick to respond to questions and will provide solutions to every question I've had through the years.

Andrew

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Good Vacation rental software. Slow functionality.

Publié le 31/08/2023

I like Hostfully. It is a good PMS system, which works generally well for our niche business. There are a number of bugs and system update requests which I wish were much better. Most notably, I would like for ACH/E-Check to be implemented with VRP (who does already support that payment option). I would also like for it to be easier to manage/download an "order" for a reservation instead of having to monkey with some weird custom print settings just to get the order to fit properly on a page (or take an awkward zoomed-out screen shot). In general, it manages our channel bookings, fees, and the online booking process works pretty well.

Avantages

Hostfully is fairly intuitive, and we use it to manage all of our reservations, track payments, and do some guest communications. Triggers work well, and the guest booking experience is easy.

Inconvénients

This software is slow. The Pipeline takes 5-10 second to load every time you go to it. We are experiencing slow (10+ second) load times on each "reservation" which is very annoying. Support from the Hostfully team is very slow, and management for "high level" issues is virtually non-existent. Inbox is similarly slow/buggy and only properly "loads" after a page refresh. While all of these issues have work-arounds, they seem to be rooted in slow system performance on the Hostfully side which has been consistent since we implemented the software 8 months ago. While I have submitted a number of support tickets, no progress has been made, and we just deal with the sluggishness as a team. One last issue (which is more just an annoyance) is that when checking out/completing an online reservation in Chrome, the auto-populate fills in the email address in the last name field. 9 out of 10 guests do not notice/fix this, and the reservations CONSISTENTLY come in with Bob bob@bob.com for the first/last name. This requires us to manually update in Hostfully later, and additionally all of the trigger emails that generate when the bookings come in have no/wrong last name due to the error.

Réponse de Hostfully

Thank you for your detailed feedback, Andrew. We appreciate your positive remarks on Hostfully's functionality and user-friendly experience. We apologize for the performance issues you've encountered, and we're actively working on improving system speed and addressing the concerns you've raised. Your insights are invaluable as we strive to enhance the overall experience. Thanks for your patience and continued support!

Claudia

Generally satisfied

Publié le 29/08/2023

Avantages

- I find extremely easy to edit the properties amenities, description in various languages, rules and any information that should appear on the listing across all channels. I have a good overview of ALL the fields and I can bulk edit certain infos. I have to say that this ability has greatly improved the quality of our listing and that is the most important. - I am generally happy with the enhanced reporting tool, although it needs some improvement.- I really appreciate the support team! Available at my fingertips via chat 24h/24h, they are friendly and helpful.- The pipeline allows me to check that all coming arrivals are processed (payment, contract, etc).

Inconvénients

- Slow to load, a bit time consuming to navigate through the platform.- I find the owner reports tools are not robust enough or easy to implement. I feel like there's no permanent accounting, but airy reports. - We have to delete it completely if we don't want to pay for a property that is no longer for rent (or paused), therefore losing all the booking datas – and all datas. We cannot archive it.- Some bugs with the unified inbox tool- Not so easy to edit our customers list

Hostaway, Smoobu, Hostify, Avantio, 365villas, Guesty et Lodgify

Pourquoi passer à Hostfully Property Management Platform

The number of channels and the price/quality ratio.

Réponse de Hostfully

Thanks for sharing your comprehensive review, Claudia!
It's great to hear that you find ease in managing property details across channels and value the support team.

We are delighted to know that you find easy to edit the properties amenities, description in various languages, rules and any information that should appear on the listing across all channels, and to know that the Bulk edit has greatly improved the quality of our listing. Also we appreciate you enjoy our enhanced reporting tool, although it needs some improvement.

We're actively working on improving platform speed and addressing the reported issues. Your insights on owner reports, data deletion, and customer list editing are noted, and we're continuously striving to enhance these aspects.

Your feedback is instrumental in our ongoing efforts to provide a better experience. Thanks for choosing Hostfully!

Melisa
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

Sweet Spot Rentals loves Hostfully

Publié le 01/11/2023

Avantages

We love the people at Hostfully. They are always willing to listen to the needs you have and come up with a great implementation and time line for it. Always willing to grow with you.

Inconvénients

There isn't much because if we have an issue or something we would like for them to add they have been great about helping us with it.

Réponse de Hostfully

Thank you so much for your kind review and your appreciation of our team, Melisa. We're delighted to hear that you find our approach attentive and accommodating to your needs. We're always committed to evolving and growing alongside our clients. Your feedback about our ability to address any issues and your feature requests is much appreciated.

We're thrilled you chose Hostfully Property Management, and we look forward to our continued partnership.

Huyen

Free at last

Publié le 24/08/2023

I would recommend Hostfully for anyone who is looking for long term goals to build brand awareness, be more engaged with how to get recognized and of course helping your company look more personal to guests rather than just an operated system.

Avantages

Well, I appreciate most from Hostfully is there everything is personally customized by me. Of course it took a year to understand how to work the system and how I could make changes, but it was surely rewarding to understand how to arrange things without contacting support

Inconvénients

I think I am not a fan of the phone app however as long as I use the desktop version on my phone, things are dandy

Réponse de Hostfully

Thanks for your thoughtful review, Huyen ! We're thrilled to hear that you appreciate the personal customization in Hostfully. It's fantastic that you took the time to understand the system, and we're glad it has been rewarding for you.

Your feedback on the phone app is noted, and we'll continue to enhance the mobile experience. We appreciate your trust in Hostfully and are here to support your property management journey. Thanks for choosing us!

Shannon

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Hostfully is a breath of fresh air in the world of PMS

Publié le 06/06/2023

We are very happy and refer hostfully to others without hesitation.

We are very happy and refer hostfully to others without hesitation.

Avantages

We have loved our onboarding experience with Hostfully. The support team is wonderful. We really appreciate the response time and attention to the details. Support is always helpful and encouraging. We love the way that the platform looks. We also really appreciate the built-in booking website. Super helpful and keeps things streamlined. We also appreciate how we receive updates regarding new or improved features.

Inconvénients

We know that the team is working on updating the calendar features. We would like to see more flexibility with the calendar so that we can add color-coding, and notes, etc. but otherwise we are very satisfied with the stremline processes.

Réponse de Hostfully

Thank you for your wonderful review of Hostfully, Shannon. We are thrilled to be described as a breath of fresh air in the world of Property Management Systems (PMS). Your feedback means a lot to us, and we're glad that our platform has made a positive impact on your business.
It's fantastic to hear that you have loved your onboarding experience with Hostfully and that our support team has been wonderful.
We are delighted that you find our platform visually appealing and appreciate the convenience of the built-in booking website. We understand your desire for more flexibility with the calendar, including features like color-coding and notes. Rest assured, our team will listen to your feedback!

We appreciate your trust in Hostfully and are honored to have been chosen based on positive reviews, ease of use, price, and support. We are glad to hear that our automation capabilities have helped cut your workload in half, streamlining your processes.

Thank you for referring Hostfully to others without hesitation and for being such a great customer! :D

Randi Hjelm

Amazing platform

Publié le 22/08/2023

It has all the functions I need for running my business smoothly.

It has all the functions I need for running my business smoothly.

Avantages

This is the most amazing platforms I have tried. And it has it all, no need to switch to another system, because this just works 100% and makes my job so much easier and quicker.

Inconvénients

The still need to implement the Faroe Islands as a country and I am looking forward to that happens.

Hospitable.com

Pourquoi choisir Hostfully Property Management Platform

Because I needed a better integration with my website. And add on solutions. Fx when a guest wants to book a hot tub, it is nice to be able to offer this upfront.

Pourquoi passer à Hostfully Property Management Platform

It had more featuera than the others and for a better price.

Réponse de Hostfully

Randi Hjelm! We're thrilled to hear that Hostfully has made your job easier and quicker and that you find our platform Amazing!

Your feedback on country inclusion is noted, and we'll strive to continuously improve. We appreciate your trust in Hostfully and are here to support your ongoing success.

Thank you for being such a loyal customer!

Janice

Positive review

Publié le 29/10/2023

Positive overall experience with Hostfully except the guide book.

Positive overall experience with Hostfully except the guide book.

Avantages

Help with on boarding was import for me and much appreciated.

Inconvénients

Calendar is easy to see all properties and pricing functions with ease.

Réponse de Hostfully

Thank you for your positive review of Hostfully, Janice. We're glad you found our onboarding support helpful and It's great that you find our calendar and pricing functions easy to use for property management.

Thank you for choosing Hostfully.

Sarah

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great options

Publié le 27/10/2023

loved it. Actually Staci was my onboarding agent at first and pablo took over. he went over and beyond.

Visually appealing
easy to navigate
Onboarding was amazing! thank you
great customer service

Inconvénients

Email templates took me the longest - woudl love to see more of a professional look

some of the automatic templates that I don't use often go out and look way different than my emails - so more development there. A lot of cut and pasting.

Réponse de Hostfully

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Sarah! We're thrilled to hear that you find our platform visually appealing and easy to navigate and that you find our Customer service great!

Your feedback on email templates is valuable, and we'll work on enhancing their professional look and usability.

We're also delighted to hear that your onboarding experience with Staci and Pablo was exceptional.

Thank you for your review and for choosing us!

Marco
Marco

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

One (sad) year using Orbirental

Publié le 21/03/2019

One year ago I decided to betray my old and robust channel manager Wubook for Orbirental, attracted by its endless features list and the strong discount I was able to negotiate.
A reliable channel manager MUST do real-time price changes and inventory updates, while managing hassle-free reservations modifications and deletions, and unfortunately Orbirental is very weak in all of that and doesn't manage reservations of multiple units at all (!)
It has been a very frustrating year, full of anger, cursing, overbooking and, last but not least, a lot of time and money lost: a real nightmare.
I have exchanged a huge amount of e-mail with tech support but none of their fixes showed stability: after a short time problems came back or new ones appeared.
I have tried all of the features, like e-mail templates, webhook and API connectivity, and none is really reliable, everything is very buggy.
SO, if your have one or two vacation properties and you want to play a little with a channel manager, maybe you can give Orbirental a try, but if you are running a serious accommodation business and time for your is money, I definitely recommend to look somewhere else.

Avantages

The interface's graphics is nice, the calendar is easy to ready, the e-mail templates are useful.

Inconvénients

Everything is buggy and totally unreliable.

Réponse de Hostfully

This user has been trying to use the Orbirental API to their own custom layer, and seems to be challenged in understanding basic technology. To make matter worse, the user has been continuously sending threatening and insulting communication to our staff, so we decided not to renew their subscription. This retaliatory review was expected, is not substantiated and has been flagged for removal. Readers should feel free to contact us if they have any concerns.

Jaci
  • Secteur d'activité : Loisirs, voyage et tourisme

I'm obsessed!

Publié le 25/08/2021

Their customer support staff is amazing. I feel like I know them all by name! Within hours they have chatted back to me with incredible support and always answer my question or team up with the software I'm having challenges with and help me get it all sorted.

Avantages

When I began researching PMS platforms I mainly looked at how user friendly and clean the software felt. For example, I am a MAC user...and Hostfully reminded me of using a Mac (simple)...vs another platform that reminded me of a 90's PC (complicated and dated). The hostfully platform is so simple to learn, and the layout is wonderful.

Not only that- it connects to AMAZING 3rd party partners! I am able to have nightly insurance, auto lock scheduling, auto cleaning scheduling, dynamic pricing and so much more!

When I hear people still use all the OTA's without a PMS...I do not know how they do it! Hostfully is my FAV!

Inconvénients

The only thing is they do not have an app- so I try to keep my laptop handy for easier access!

OwnerRez

Pourquoi choisir Hostfully Property Management Platform

I only used the free version of IGMS for the auto message function. I never planned to use it long term. I wanted the best of the best- AKA Hostfully

iGMS

Pourquoi passer à Hostfully Property Management Platform

Yeevou WAS SUPER complicated and didn't seem to be developed well enough. OwnerRez- looked complicated and dated. A lot of people in my area use OwnerRez...and I wanted to do things differently!
Myka

Best STR PMS

Publié le 14/11/2022

We’ve been using Hostfully a little over 6 months and it’s been great. If there is something that they don’t have then they are willing to go out and get the feature which is one of the best things about the software and the company.

Avantages

We love their direct booking capabilities and their integrations with all of the software platforms that we need.

Inconvénients

The thing that I liked least was there was no app but they have released the app and it has been great.

OwnerRez et Guesty

Pourquoi choisir Hostfully Property Management Platform

Guesty For Hosts was dependent on the OTA’s in order to have your own direct booking site so we had to move over to a new software!

Pourquoi passer à Hostfully Property Management Platform

Hostfully really got us with their direct booking platforms and they had a really good team. I worked with two people from the team which was [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. They were absolutely awesome and made the decision easy.

Réponse de Hostfully

Thank you a lot for your wonderful review, Myka! It's awesome to know you are enjoying the app and find our features useful, especially the direct booking! We're happy that you love the Hostfully team. Thank you again for choosing us, we truly appreciate our partnership!

David

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Hostfully is fantastic for the money! Not perfect but they are working towards that!

Publié le 12/05/2023

I am able to effectively run the bulk of what I do with Short Term Rentals using Hostfully. I am able to automate so many things and it is amazing. I do this while paying way less than a major competitor of theirs charges.

Avantages

Very easy to use for most things. Features are organized and uncomplicated. The pipeline and it's organization is so easy to use and gather pertinent information about a reservation fast! Spending time setting everything up was challenging but so worth it! No nonsense.

Inconvénients

Communications and the integration with some OTAs could be drastically improved. Transferring bookings with VRBO was a nightmare.

Lodgify

Pourquoi choisir Hostfully Property Management Platform

Customer service and price. Complicated features and bizarre accounting.

Réponse de Hostfully

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on our product, David. We appreciate your kind words and are glad to hear that Hostfully has been a valuable tool for managing your Short Term Rentals. We're also pleased to know that our customer service and pricing were factors that led you to switch to Hostfully. Our goal is to offer a user-friendly experience at an affordable price, and we're glad it resonates with you.
Thank you for choosing us!

Austin

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Hostfully

Publié le 30/08/2022

Avantages

Hostfully has lots of great features at a fairly affordable price compared to other softwares. The onboarding was excellent and the customer service may be the best part about it. The enhanced reporting is what made me switch to Hostfully, it has saved me tons of time on the back end billing home owners.

Inconvénients

The calendar function could be better. This is the most used piece of the software for me and I wish it more functional with changing and seeing pricing for each property. The enhanced reporting is what made me switch

Hostaway, Guesty et Lodgify

Pourquoi choisir Hostfully Property Management Platform

After they were bought out the customer service was terrible and unresponsive. Plus the reporting was unusable.

Pourquoi passer à Hostfully Property Management Platform

The pricing was better for me in a seasonal market than guesty or hostaway. The customer service and onboarding seemed better at Hostfully. Hostfully being centered in the USA was a large selling factor as I knew it would make the onboarding and continued support easier.

Réponse de Hostfully

We're incredibly happy you loved the onboarding as well as the customer support team. It's awesome to hear the enhanced reporting feature is a time saver for you! We are upgrading the calendar and we hope you would love it! Thank you for choosing us, Austin!

Dan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Hostfully Review

Publié le 24/05/2023

Not very good to be honest. Never completed onboarding and I don't even use the PMS. If I could get a refund, I would. The first onboarding session was a nightmare with connection issues. Everything takes so long to action. I was previously with another PMS at a previous firm and they did all the uploading on our behalf - was not even an option with Hostfully.All my business is derived directly by me and Hostfully has only been an expense so far.

Avantages

I liked the fact it had integrated calendars and seemed easy to use - I was wrong in my opinion.

Inconvénients

The database looks really old and dated. It is slow to load and the calendars do not actually sync like they are meant to. I am having to manually sync them often

Rentals United, Avantio, Guesty et Lodgify

Pourquoi passer à Hostfully Property Management Platform

Based on price initially, but in hindsight, I selected the wrong product

Réponse de Hostfully

Thank you for sharing your experience, Dan. We're sorry to hear about the challenges you've faced with Hostfully, and we appreciate your feedback on the appearance, speed, and calendar syncing issues. We're actively working on improvements to make our system even more user-frendly.
We're here to help and ensure a better experience for you.

Chelsea

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great product overall, definitely needs work, but great integrations

Publié le 01/09/2022

I still believe in this product despite some of our biggest frustrations. Personal communication or the ability to have an assigned account manager would be HUGE.

Avantages

We love the integrations! Most are seamless. The calendar view is good and most of the Company level settings are nice to have. Chat customer service is great for smaller, less important issues. Templates and triggers are nice and it's always great that we can provide feedback.

Inconvénients

When really big, impactful problems arise, there is NO ONE to speak with. Sometimes it's much easier to pick up the phone.

Guesty For Hosts, iGMS et Lodgify

User experience

Pourquoi passer à Hostfully Property Management Platform

Overall integration compatibility, user experience, customer support

Réponse de Hostfully

Thank you for your review and feedback on our product, Chelsea. We're glad to hear that you appreciate the integrations and find the calendar view and templates useful. We understand your frustration with the lack of personal communication and assigned account managers for bigger issues, and we're actively working on improving our customer support. Please continue to provide feedback as it helps us to improve the product and provide a better experience for our users.
Thank you for choosing Hostfully! :)

noah

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Well designed, but lacks functionality

Publié le 16/11/2020

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a nice guy, but I think the company is over marketing itself and is certainly not a leading software for the features it provides. It very well might get to the level of a Guesty one day, but for now, it's lacking basic features. The customer service and sales team is effective at selling, but not great at customer support, and when we wanted to cancel, they didnt respond for almost a week. It wasnt until I went to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did things actually start moving. Now, I would state they are nice and professional, but difficult to get my money back and I will have to go through my credit card company. Disappointed.

Avantages

They have a nice design and good guidebook.

Inconvénients

Lacks very basic functionalities needed to run a vacation rental company and the Reports function pulls incorrect information. Customer service was not good. They do not give a free trial, which does not allow you to test the product first. Once theyvre got you hooked, and you realize the product is not adequate, they will try to charge you pro-rated and will not honor a refund. I would avoid unless you know and can explain EXACTLY and EVERY SINGLE feature (to the smallest detail) that you would need, and ask very specific questions whether Hostfully provides it. Get this all in writing, so if there are errors, you can go to your credit card company for a dispute. BUYER BEWARE.

German

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Everything you need to run your business in one easy to use platform!

Publié le 01/09/2022

We are able to remotely manage our listings seamlessly. Never have to worry about double bookings, our response times are great thanks to automatic email capabilities. Guest satisfaction with communication has been noted from our guest stays. Couldn't ask for a better platform to depend on running a successful vacation rental business.

Avantages

The integrations with all the booking platforms and technology makes it very easy to remotely manage our property. Synching of the calendars have been great, and the fact that as soon as a guest books, our cleaner is automatically notified of a new job being created.

Inconvénients

I wish that the direct booking site would load faster to give a better customer experience. The delay of pictures loading causes some issues with response time.

Hostaway et Guesty For Hosts

Pourquoi passer à Hostfully Property Management Platform

All the integrations with various booking platforms, all the technology that can be connected with the platform. Also, customer support is by far the best i've seen. Very prompt into responding to your messages and finding a solution.

Réponse de Hostfully

Thank you, German, for the amazing review! It's great to know the automatic system and the integrations help your remote management more effective. We appreciate your feedback regarding the direct platform. We're glad to know the customer support has been helpful for you. The success of your business really is the success of ours!

Aditya

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Hostfully - an excellent propery management platform

Publié le 12/05/2023

Hostfully has been great and helped us managing our properties and listings with consumate ease and efficiently. It has greatly enhanced our productivity and overall efficiency. With Hostfully, we expect to grow our portfolio and increase the number of listings much quicker and offer exceptional support to our guests and homeowners.

Avantages

The Pipeline view is extremely useful and simplifies management of the complete guest experience cycle. Creating new propery listing is also very easy and simplified.

Inconvénients

Direct Booking Website and the website builder is not so great. We are looking for more flexibility and better features.

Hostaway, iGMS et 365villas

Better features

Pourquoi passer à Hostfully Property Management Platform

Better features, competitive pricing, excellent support
Drew
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Comprehensive Property Management Platform for Small and Big Operators Alike

Publié le 08/09/2022

Excellent. This platform has really improved and streamlined how we manage our business. And if we ever have an issue, the support team is very quick to jump in and help. This platform just keeps getting better and better.

Avantages

Consolidates major rental platforms / channels into easy to understand calendar view.
Message triggers and scheduling functions ensure messages to communicated to guests exactly when you want them to be delivered.
Enhanced Reporting -- accurate and consolidated financial and transaction reporting -- itemized and aggregated across platforms makes accounting far easier.
Platform built for easy integrations and Hostfully is continually bringing in new partners to further build out comprehensive service. Very strategic. We take advantage of the pricing algorithms, additional direct channels, and more.
EXCELLENT support team that solves problems fast and communicates very well throughout the process.
Providing a Direct Booking Website as part of our package is a GREAT benefit.
Publishing tools make it easy to push photos and copy out to additional channels.
Very knowledgeable and likable team who make themselves available for input and feedback. They take a very strong interest in knowing how their platform is performing at every stage of its growth.

Inconvénients

Keeping in mind that my wife and I are small operators (five properties at the moment), we love this software but there are features we do not use that are more suited for larger operators, such as Dashboard and Pipeline. Reports vs Enhanced Reporting is confusing, we assume this will be sorted out as time goes on. And we would LOVE a mobile app!

Réponse de Hostfully

Thank you so much, Drew, for the amazing review! We put in the work to keep all of our customers happy, we are delighted to know the features hit the mark for you and you're enjoying your Hostfully experience! The app is coming very soon, we hope you would love it as well! Thank you again for being a loyal customer, we're honored for our partnership! :)

Sean

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Only getting 70%

Publié le 08/05/2023

Avantages

I would say the inbox is good. It lets me keep all the conversations with guests in the forefront. The sales funnel is good. I would say probably give us an option to delay when a customer conversation gets moved to "archived." I dont know its 24 or 48 hr after check-out. If I havent given them the "please review us and direct book with us" message upon check-out, I have to hunt for the conversation in the archived section, because its been moved. Luckily the sort feature helps the hunt move quickly, but i rather not have to hunt for it at all and choose to move it when I am satisfied.

Inconvénients

Many of the features I want to take advantage of were briefly mentioned in the "onboarding." However, the highest priority, for me, during the onboarding stage was channel integration and VRP. Automated messaging, figuring out the calendar, etc, were all tertiary concerns. So at times, I feel like Im only getting partial functionality out of Hostfully. I dont feel comfortable using the support/chat for questions about features because I only use that when something is wrong. Maybe there can be a function for non-emergency/non-bug support, like an occasional email offering a "wellness check." "Is there anything we can do help you get the most out of Hostfully?"Also! Please, please, PLEASE remove the automated pop-up on the mobile site. If Im trying to login, for functionality not on the app, I do not want to mess with a pop-up while Im trying to log in. Its not an issue on the desktop because it doesnt interfere with UI, but on a smartphone its a PITA. If you cant parse the popup between desktop & smartphone, put it on a 2min timer or something. If Im dealing with something with a guest or staff that is timely, I dont need the added frustration a damn pop-up slowing me down from fixing the issue. If Im on the phone with police with a guest safety issue, or dealing with a pipe burst at 2am and away from my laptop, the "hey lets talk" type popup is just one more step getting in my way from fixing problem for my guests.

Camille

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Good Staff, Good Price, OK Product

Publié le 30/08/2023

Overall I would say Hostfully has GREAT people and potential. Some of the features and functions of their product are very good, but they could be better. Fixing issues and learning features are VERY time consuming and often frustrating. They have some good integrations with other companies which is nice. They are continually working on being better and I can appreciate that.

Avantages

Good, friendly, knowledgable staff (just not enough of them). Price is lower than other vacation rental software, and more in line with what you are getting for your money, which is an OK product. So much potential with this company. They do seem to care. Good automation and timing controls in accepting reservations and payments, sending forms to fill out, and checkin paperwork. They work with other key vendors such as Safely, Airbnb, VRBO, Dropbox, etc. Payment processing works well. Usability and product design not too bad to work with once you go through a big learning curve. They offer a decent website for direct booking. It's OK.

Inconvénients

Not enough staff. You can only communicate via chat box and the rep is not dedicated to your problem from start to finish They serve multiple customers at once so sometimes you wait hours in between getting answers. Some problems have taken days or weeks to fix. At this time I have been waiting for weeks for my cleaning person's calendar access to be fixed. Onboarding and learning the product with an undedicated chat box and tutorial links took hours/months. Better be tech savvy if you're going to buy this product. They now have a group chat on certain days/hours, but you sit there waiting your turn while you listen to everyone else's problems. It is time consuming and requires patience. The app is not very good and their mobile capability needs great improvement. Forms that work with a laptop won't work for guests on handheld devices. The website they offer is limited. Needs a basic contact form so guests can reach you. However, websites are not what they are in business for. It's a bonus. Payment processing works well, but only if you use Stripe and as a company they are not nice to work with. More options there would be better. You can send your guest a rental contract to e sign upon booking which is great but it would be better if their were fields for the guest to put information into the one document. They do integrate with Docusign but I know setting it up and working out the glitches will be time consuming so I have not attempted it yet.

Eric

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

You'll regret signing up with Hostfully

Publié le 31/08/2023

Overall we're extremely disappointed we signed up with Hostfully and paid a year subscription in advance only to find out the software doesn't ever work and actually makes our life harder.

Avantages

I like that it has most of the features we need to manage our short term rentals.

Inconvénients

None of the features work. We have multiple ongoing bug reports with customer service being worked on at any one time. Dealing with customer support to try and get these daily issues is a part time job. The point of software like Hostfully is to automate a lot of your tasks to free up time for growing your business but that hasn't happened.

Réponse de Hostfully

We're genuinely sorry to hear about your experience with Hostfully, Eric. Your feedback is crucial to us, and we take your concerns seriously. We're actively working to resolve the issues you've encountered and improve our platform's functionality.

Our aim is to provide you with a tool that streamlines your business operations, and we're committed to making that happen. We appreciate your patience, and our customer support team is here to assist you throughout this process.

If you have any specific concerns or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're dedicated to delivering a better experience.

Thank you for your detailed feedback, it helps us to improve!

Mergie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

Publié le 12/08/2023

Love the platform and the simple way to control all our different channels and our direct booking, easy process to book and a great way to communicate with clients. It is great.

Avantages

Every time is some great improvement and the hostfully team is always helping with anything we report. For us as users and even for our clients is great and easy.

Inconvénients

I know that is something they are still working on but the connectivity with VRBO is not that easy and as property management having the control of all in one place is our priority. Trust this will be done any time soon. At this moment is not 100% fully connected yet.

Lodgix

Pourquoi passer à Hostfully Property Management Platform

It has everything we need

Réponse de Hostfully

Thank you for your positive feedback and for choosing Hostfully, Mergie!
We appreciate to hear you like our customer support team and our system. We apologize regarding the VRBO connectivity.

Your satisfaction is important to us! Thank you for choosing us!

Daniella

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

It's ok, you can tell they're working hard on improving

Publié le 25/08/2023

Avantages

It cover all of the necessary features that you need to manage properties

Inconvénients

It takes some time to load and some features are not connected properly. The set up was a bit complex, they've team helping you and they're nice but it should be more intuitive.

Guesty

The price

Guesty

the price

Réponse de Hostfully

Thanks for sharing your feedback, Daniella!
We appreciate your acknowledgment of the necessary features in Hostfully and we are delight to hear you find our customer service helpful and nice!

We're actively working on improving load times and enhancing feature connectivity. Your input on setup complexity is noted, and we're committed to making it more intuitive.

We value your support and are grateful you chose Hostfully for its price and features!