2 avis

Sophia

Transfert tech et gestion des données pour les essais cliniques

4 /5 (2 avis) Donnez votre avis !

4 /5
  • Support client
  • Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
2 avis
  • Provenance de l'avis

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Sophia on my time

Publié le 22/12/2018

I think this would be a great software to use to see if a person might be interested in the line of work the class is in. The projects really help the student to understand and comprehend the course material and not forget it later.

Avantages

I liked Sophia because it is easy to understand and easy to navigate. I can work with the online classes on my own time. It also let me try it for free.

Inconvénients

I think it might be a bit expensive but they break they allow the user to pay in installments.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Études de marché
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

• Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Very useful, very slow, makes life easier.

Publié le 24/04/2018

Very beneficial for keeping track of agreements.

Avantages

This software has endless uses, in fact I find new uses all the time. This is so beneficial for offices that have a great deal of IP or agreements in ts portfolio. I attended the yearly training in Chicago and the people that work for the company are very helpful. They also do demonstrative calls for the whole office. I really like the feature that allows you to test changes before implementing them on your database.

Inconvénients

I wish the software was more customizable, it definitely can me in some ways but it is also there is a lot to be desired. I also think the website runs so slowly. Also, the website is so plain, it should be decorated more and maybe enlarged, the writing is very small.