13 avis

Scaura

Solution de présentation et d'aide à la vente

4,5 /5 (13 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

Product Review

Publié le 04/09/2019

Avantages

Easy of use, look & feel, very easy to send material via different applications (phone, laptop)

Inconvénients

Not much, but with the phone there is an option that you send the material as a PDF, e.g. via Whatsapp. If I am correct you cannot do this with your PC, but you have to send this a link, correct?

Stefan K.
Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires

My digital Salesmap

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I don't have to carry brochures with me, the whole team is always provided with the latest info. I would recommend this to every company that's in the field. It safes time, weight and works efficient.

Avantages

At any time, on every of my devices (Tablet/notebook/mobile) I am able to show prospect / customers my information. With one link I am able to share whatever I want by sending them a link. I can see if they have seen what I have sent.

Inconvénients

At this moment maybe the only thing left tp improve is to see easier which of my customers has seen the link. So we could give the link a name, makes it easier to see who has seen which information.

Mike H.
Secteur d'activité: Secteur maritime
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Scaura Review

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 10/09/2019

Avantages

Ease of use. Nice to know when customers view sent items

Inconvénients

Program is slow at times after sending information.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Job R.
Secteur d'activité: Vente en gros

Using Scaura

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My overall experience with Scaura is a succes. It is easy to work with and a clear program.

Avantages

What i like most about the software is the lay-out. I find it easy to navigate through the files.
I like the different ways to search. For example, different tags can be added to a file, searching on file type is an option and you can sort by date or name.

Inconvénients

I do not like it when i search for a file, scroll down the page and open a file. The moment you return to the search page, you are back on top of the search page instead of where you selected the file. Sometimes this results in a lot of scrolling.

Barry S.
Secteur d'activité: Matières plastiques

Satisfied Scaura user

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 06/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Nice tool to display and send information to customer.
Also good for display and send information on exhibitions etc

Avantages

Easy to use. Nice layout.
Nice tool to display and send information to customer, at exhibitions, internal etc.

Inconvénients

Uses a lot of memory space on your mobile or tablet when there is a lot of data inserted and you use it offline.

Danny V.
Secteur d'activité: Médias en ligne
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
Traduire en français

An easy to use sales presentation tool

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 30/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Keeping my documentation on brand. Making sure everybody has the same content, easy tool to engage with my customers and share content, which makes meetings more effective. Also it is accessible on every device (laptop, tablet, smartphone). I already used Scaura when I was still working for a global chemical company. Here we implemented it to help our Sales teams to share information and engage customers in an easy and effective way.

Avantages

I like the possibility to use hotspot functionality to make the experience with my customers interactive.

Inconvénients

The fact that it is not possible to place the buttons wherever you want on the canvas. This would make me even more flexible in creating the perfect experience for my customers.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 10.0/10

Hes D.
Secteur d'activité: Vente en gros

Scaura

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The team behind scaura is very keen in developing the program. After our requests they did some adjustments.

Avantages

The best thing about scaura is to show the things you want to show in a professional way.

Inconvénients

To send a link by email you have to do several steps. This takes some time.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Jelka H.
Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation
Traduire en français

I would definitely recommend Scaura!

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We are very enthusiastic about the support we get from Scaura and it makes it super easy for sales to find documents. From the marketing point of view we are super happy that everyone is finally using all the updated documents and presentations.

Avantages

We can show our customers all our content without internet. It saves us another visit to potential clients since you have all the content in the right lay-out wherever you go. No more loose brochures or searching within different files in your tablet. We are always sure that sales uses the last edited documents.
It is easy to use and to create .

Inconvénients

Nothing, we are very happy with the app :)

Deepak B.
Secteur d'activité: Pétrole et énergies
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
Traduire en français

Scaura really fits our needs!

Publié le 16/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Always having up to date material available for every user is a perfect way to make sure everyone use the same material. The sharing option, directly from scaura to email makes it easy to use for everyone.

Avantages

it's easy to use (user friendly) and easy to manage. The share options is great and the analytics option just add to its value.

Inconvénients

uploading images to the mediabank first before adding it to a section (the "why" I understand, but it would just be easier if you could upload the image to the folder directly with the same options like adding tags etc. as you have when uploading to the mediabank.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 10.0/10

Arie L.
Secteur d'activité: Meubles

easy to use

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 11/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

the entire team has Always the latest project images and drawings direct at hand.

easy to use.
very easy to set up.
easy way to upload new content.

Inconvénients

not really found cons so far, and if we have an issue it is solved quickly.

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires
Taille de l'entreprise: 10 001+ employés

Highly visual and impactful Sales Presentation Application

Publié le 16/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The power of Scaura is it’s simplicity. It is very easy and intuitive to use. All the key features of the Application are build around easily preparing, executing and following up your sales pitch. What I like very much is that that the Application is very visual: it is not a ‘dull’, technical App, but from the first moment on, makes a fresh and even seducing impact. It comes across highly professional!

Avantages

Easy and intuitive to use, yet highly impactful.

Inconvénients

Something which requires improvement is the possibility to tailor email templates for file sharing

Anne G.
Secteur d'activité: Divertissement
Traduire en français

Easy to use sales presentation software that allows for an optimal brand experience

Avantages

For me as Marketing Manager it is a great tool to make sure that the sales manager have the lastest marketing/sales content. The design is customized based on our specific needs, making it great to involve prospects in our experiences. Interactive way of sharing content. Easy to share content prospects.

Inconvénients

Not possible to upload all type of files. Would be great if you can also upload 3D renders for an even better customer experience.

Britt O.
Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
Traduire en français

Valuable, good and useful system

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 05/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Scaura is very useful if you want to send out multiple documents by email, without many attachments in your email. Clearly, fast and good quality

Avantages

Very useful for sending multiple documents such as brochures, photos by email
Clearly system

Inconvénients

I am satisfied about the services of Scaura