Roubler

Solution de gestion des ressources humaines et du personnel basée sur le cloud

4 /5
Rapport qualité-prix
4/5
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

Filtrer

Taille de l'entreprise
Classer par

4 avis

James L.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Support client

The only genuine end to end HR and payroll software. It's been a game changer.

Publié le 24/03/2018

Avantages

End to end all in one software. The service from the Roubler team both in Australia, Singapore and other regions around the world has been exceptional. Couldn't recommend it higher.

Inconvénients

If I had to choose one, I would say that some of the job advertising modules are in beta but given how quickly Roubler continues to develop with new releases most weeks I am looking forward to how quickly this becomes a more sophisticated module.

Megan E.
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Best decision I made

Publié le 14/11/2019

Overall really good, saved heaps of money by relacing a few different systems to using just one. I no longer need to do payroll as they manage that all for me. Which has saved me loads of time and money and I can actually take holidays without worrying about payroll!

Avantages

Love how easy it is to manage and pay my team. I only need to log into one platform I can see all my staff, they manage our payroll as well so all I need to do is roster my staff and approve their timesheets. The rest is done for me.

Inconvénients

The employee app can be a little buggy but they did say a new one is coming by xmas.

Sri K.
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Good concept but too many glitches

Publié le 28/02/2021

Support is not the best at time and take long times to get back. Telephone support is not available at all. Support is via email only.

Avantages

The concept of the system is good which is a total HR management from recruitment to rostering and payroll.

Inconvénients

There are too many errors with Payroll.
- When generating pay runs, the system changes pension setting from auto assessment to manual and then starts adding pension contributions to random employees. Happens each month, so its a glitch thats not acknowledged by the software provider.
- Causes issues with processing Statutory Maternity Pay

Réponse de Roubler Traduire en français

Hi Sri, we really appreciate your feedback.

We're sorry to hear you have been having issues with your system. After having a look at your support ticket we can see that your issues have been addressed by our support team. Your assigned Customer Success Manager will continue to work with you to resolve the issue.

Our support is available 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday. You can contact us in your region on +442035146747 or email us at support@roubler.com

Zac C.
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Buggy Sometimes

Publié le 01/03/2019

Avantages

- Easy to see my roster & payslips in one place
- Easy to put in requests for holiday

- Can be really laggy
- Sometimes freezes in the middle of doing something
- Can delete leave requests for no given reason; un reliable