Norton Secure VPN

Proxy de réseau privé virtuel et application de sécurité

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

39 avis

Kevin B.
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Stay Safe and Secure Online

Publié le 05/10/2021

Avantages

Norton Secure VPN is easy to install and setup, and integrates perfectly with the Internet Security Suite. A couple clicks and it is up and running.

Inconvénients

Some of the servers have a little slow-down for speeds, but have no experienced too many issues overall.

Adrian K.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Can't be set to come on at boot

Publié le 26/08/2020

It has a fair few countries available and it connects quite quickly. I ditched CyberGhost, which had become more expensive over the years, and thought I'd use this easter egg product that came with the security suite. It's easy to control but the one thing that's a deal breaker is it can't be set to come on at launch. To be fair on my mobile it sometimes does, but it's erratic at best. On the desktop it has to be switched on. That's no good to me so now after months of wrestling with it I am stopping using it, even though it's still essentially free as I still have the Norton Security suite.

It came with my Norton Security Suite with licenses for 5 devices

Inconvénients

It can't be set to come on at launch, which means you have to remember to enable it

HMA et CyberGhost VPN

Pourquoi choisir Norton Secure VPN

Because it came bundled with the Norton Security suite I bought.

Logiciel antérieur

CyberGhost VPN

Pourquoi passer à Norton Secure VPN

Because it came bundled with the Norton Security suite I bought. It would save money. but it's not secure for the reasons I mention above so I'm not going to use it any longer.
Kumar S.
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Norton Secure VPN

Publié le 20/04/2022

Costly for what features and issues they provide.

Avantages

Ease of deployment, training staff to connect and disconnect, user-friendly

Inconvénients

Disconnects on its own frequently. Multiple error messages from time to time. Issues with integration with Microsoft products.

• Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Decent VPN by a trusted brand

Publié le 12/04/2021

I wanted a basic VPN for secure and private transactions and I trust Norton so the fact they have a VPN is useful,

Avantages

It just works and has privacy-focused. It is also included in my Norton membership. The fact it auto connects on untrusted wifi is also useful.

Inconvénients

It can be a bit sluggish when using in other countries. The features are also limited beyond some other VPN solutions.

Mark K.
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

Norton 360 Android Mobile App

Publié le 28/02/2022

Avantages

I like the fact that the app provides meprotection of my personal information while on the go. I often use my phone for work while I am out and about and sometimes I have to use public wi-fi to save data. I am aware that cybercriminals could steal my information as well as information from my job if not for the VPN feture.

Inconvénients

I found the interface very easy to use. I found the $29.99 monthly price tag to be a little steep, but outsid of that there have not been too many cons that I can think of. the software is pretty much plug and play.

Gary T.
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Norton as a reference.

Publié le 06/08/2019

Don't really now that I use the "VPN" like I know that it can mainly for "Games", and not for being a "Gamer". I do use "VPN" for a "Swap" drive however.

Avantages

I like that it allows for you to know what address are assigned even automatically to the device so that it can be used, like many other similar software packages that do almost the same for different reason of another, however, to be able to know the address for other uses of needed information then just monitoring the network, or giving permission to access different devices by different users for different reasons that have permission to access a network, and if not allowed can be block from access.

Inconvénients

Most software is now based on membership, when I am a one time user for the last forever version of the one time purchase unless as needed to be upgrade, otherwise just doing, adding an update to the existing software, patches, and to the program already installed.

Norton AntiVirus

Pourquoi choisir Norton Secure VPN

Just testing software to I find the options, or features that I like.

Logiciel antérieur

OWL

Pourquoi passer à Norton Secure VPN

For the "IP' trace option that auto detects the address, most embedded "Device Names" for reference purposes of other use.
Andrew W.
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Norton VPN worked TOO WELL!!

Publié le 12/11/2020

Overall, my experience was not great. I paid for 1 year upfront, and ended up uninstalling from every device within the first week. I thought It would give me security, and I guess it does because you can't use the internet at all with the VPN turned on.

Avantages

After receiving notices of potential identity theft, we quickly paid for Lifelock and Norton combo set. The Norton VPN creates a secure connection between my device and the internet, giving me and my business peace of mind when processing transactions online and performing important tasks online.

Inconvénients

Everything seemed like it was working great, until all of my devices stopped working when they were connected to WiFi and the VPN. I did speed tests and was getting 0mbps download speed when using the Norton VPN. I installed it on every device, and every device had the same issue. Once I deleted the VPN from the device, everything worked as expected.

ExpressVPN

Pourquoi passer à Norton Secure VPN

I had heard ads on the radio about Norton VPN and trusted those ads. I wish it worked for my devices.
Rachelle G.
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Safe option for doing business abroad

Publié le 22/10/2019

The VPN service allows us to access secure websites and emails without worrying about other traffic on unsecured networks.

Avantages

Norton WiFi Privacy VPN helps keep your connection secure when traveling abroad and connecting to unsecured networks.

Inconvénients

Certain websites can detect the use of the VPN and block it.

Jareth J.
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A safe internet navigation with a VPN

Publié le 11/01/2022

My experience was really good, i really enjoy use this software

Avantages

I really like the interface in this software, it´s really easy to understand and really easy to use, so everybody can use it in a easy way and the use of the VPN in this software it´s really good, my connection was very well and i really like that you can configurate it to have a better connection and this software give us a lot of useful tools and functions

Inconvénients

The main problem with this software, i think it could be that some tools and functions are not completely useful, but above all it´s a really good software.

Amit P.

Make your device hackproof

Publié le 21/07/2021

I absolutely love it.. Especially for my job where I have to travel a lot and use a lot of public Wi-Fi.

Avantages

It has become an absolute necessity to protect passwords and all other important information these days and Norton Wi-Fi Privacy VPN comes in really handy at a great offer price.
The user interface is quite smooth. Never had any issues in any of my devices connecting.

Inconvénients

So far so good. No issues with a product from my trusted brand.

Anthony T.
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

So far, so good! A must-have these days.

Publié le 03/07/2021

Again, a positive experience as I have not had any wi-fi security issues.

Avantages

In addition to doing nothing to set this up, the VPN just gives me peace of mind, knowing that my wi-fi network and devices are protected.

Inconvénients

It's hard to say. Honestly, I have no issues with Norton VPN. I haven't had any issues thus far, and assume that because it's working like it should.

Sumeer K.
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Great VPN

Publié le 28/11/2018

Avantages

Works great, works fast! Love the pop out interface which allows you to get immediately connected to a VPN. Great when you're using a public wifi network or when you're out of the office

Inconvénients

Nothing - the product does exactly as it's supposed to.

Matthew B.
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

1-Button Security

Publié le 12/11/2019

Norton VPN came as part of our Norton Security package. Every little bit of preventative security that we can add (especially for the low cost), the better. Our customers' data security is our number 1 priority.

Avantages

We wanted a little extra security for taking payments and transferring tenant records across the web.

Inconvénients

No real cons. The more security the better, especially when dealing with private, sensitive customer data.

Elsy L.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very rewarding, excellent antivirus.

Publié le 30/04/2018

I have kept my computer free of malicious programs that can be installed and take advantage of my personal information.

Avantages

Is a very good antivirus quickly detects any threat that can be installed on the computer before visiting an infected web page or download a malicious file, shows a security scan function showing a warning message for unwanted programs which we can reject immediately.

Inconvénients

So far I have not seen any disadvantage you just have to be passive when downloading as it takes a bit, but it's worth the wait to keep the PC free of unwanted programs.

Frank W.
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

One Of The Best In Protection For your Computer and Devices!

Publié le 17/03/2022

My overall experience with product is that I think it's the best on the market by far. You cannot go wrong with this program.

Avantages

That it allows you to get protection on multiple devices at an affordable price.

Inconvénients

There is nothing I can really think of, they offer so much protection like VPN, Anti-Theft, and Optimize your devices to perform faster and always detect any threats.

• Secteur d'activité : Services environnementaux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Hiding your VPN is great if you can afford it.

Publié le 25/09/2018

Avantages

It is very easy to set up, VPN privacy is only necessary if you want another form of protection from hackers.

Inconvénients

like I said its a luxury purchase, but at the end of the day, more security is never a bad idea.

Nathan T.
  • Secteur d'activité : Musique

A good VPN for work

Publié le 06/04/2021

We have use this VPN to protect our work but also to access website that is geoblocked to obtain news on music industry

Avantages

The VPN system is very easy to use and is easy to setup for a user in his computer. The optimal server selection is quite good !

Inconvénients

It's difficult to add the licence on multi computer but when it's done, it's done

• Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Secure VPN

Publié le 22/07/2021

Avantages

Norton WiFi Privacy VPN is easy to use and very secure.

Inconvénients

Some apps on my phone do not work well or at all while VPN is running.

Ruben G.
  • Secteur d'activité : Matières plastiques

buggy at times

Publié le 10/08/2021

Avantages

it gives you that piece of mind that you have extra protection on your device while your on the go or just using a random stores wifi.

Inconvénients

sometime i do get issues with things not wanting to load properly making it easier to just turn my wifi off and use my phones cellular data.

• Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Good app to connect through

Publié le 17/07/2020

I use it to protect my bank account passports and keep my network when i dont trust in any wifi.

Avantages

I was using norton security app that why i decided to use the vpn service of the same company. It is easy to use and fast.

Inconvénients

It is not a bad vpn application but i think it is not the best. In fact doesnt have the same quality with the antivirus app of norton. sometimes it is possible to lose the connection.

• Secteur d'activité : Appareils médicaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Have been using Norton for years and have never had issues

Publié le 01/10/2018

Overall, Norton is a good brand and this VPN is a solid option. The cost is a little high, but the product is worth it. Any VPN is a must for security online, especially when hackers and other malicious actors are doing everything they can to steal your data.

Avantages

One of the best aspects of this software is that it is easy to use and very user-friendly. Scans websites and links quickly. I have not had connection issues when using it, which is a plus because other VPNs I used have been slow and made my browsing experience poor.

Inconvénients

It can be expensive, especially in comparison to other VPN companies that have basically the same product. However, Norton is known to be reliable, so there is some name recognition that must be going into the price. Either way, if you can afford it, I have had no other issues.

Aaron P.
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

Norton

Publié le 04/03/2019

no overall benefits a standard run of the mill free vpn app or software your could easily find a quality replacement on aptitude or play store

Avantages

Easy to use interface, visually appealing

Inconvénients

Price was at the top of my list as well as I just expect more out of a giant company like Norton there was no wow factor followed up with the standard" your free trial has expired notice and its just another big name no bang for your buck product

• Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques

Safe connection..

Publié le 11/12/2019

I use it to keep secure my connections and to connect anonymously.

Avantages

It is good to connect to the networks that you dont know, for example first time you connect by that network. Norton vpn keep secure your connection. Also you can connect to restricted webpages.

Inconvénients

Norton is better than the most of vpn software that especialized of vpn services. I dont have any problem with.

Brett A.
  • Secteur d'activité : Restaurants

Great Software for small business

Publié le 04/11/2021

Avantages

Helps keep me secure, fairly easy to set up.

Inconvénients

The software has to be turned on constantly, it is not automatic.

Rob W.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Poorly designed with false sense of security

Publié le 19/01/2018

Avantages

Ther is not much to like about this product. The best thing is probably that the installation is fairly easy and uneventful.

Inconvénients

1) The software does not work properly on Android, the connection keeps dropping and you need to reconnect manually.
2) Very poor helpdesk. Responses to my emails took weeks!
3) All connections on all devices are considered unsafe unless there is a connection with Norton servers. Even another VPN connection or cable connection is considered unsafe.
4) Does not start VPN if connected to a hotspot or other unsafe Wi-Fi connection. Also not after the several times.
5) Expensive compared to other solutions

I removed it an changed to another company.