Avis clients sur QuickBooks Point of Sale

QuickBooks Point of Sale

Logiciel de point de vente pour les sociétés gérant un ou plusieurs magasins

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

177 avis

Adjoh Lucie
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit

Logiciel de gestion

Publié le 10/10/2023

Avantages

Après toutes les expériences en matière de la gestion d'inventaire et de vente au détail, c'est un logiciel de confiance qui peut aussi aider l'utilisateur à gérer ses commandes en matière d'inventaire et la gestion des détails.

Inconvénients

Pas d'inconvénients,je le recommande à l'utilisateur pour l'évolution de son entreprise

Kevin

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Gotta Love It

Publié le 17/10/2019

QB Pos has really helped give us control over our retail operations. Couldn't live without now.

Avantages

This software is full-featured and really does a great job of keeping track of everything going on in your store. From inventory to sales, the information is there and easy to access.

Inconvénients

It can be a little tough to get information out in the form I want. Overall the reporting is great but I sometimes like to look at details that are cumbersome to get to.

Réponse de Intuit

Hi, Kevin. Knowing how helpful the product has been to keep up with your data makes our day. You can continue to count on us to have your back for years to come! To learn more about customizing reports, we recommend checking out this Community article: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/run-reports/customize-your-financial-reports/00/186382

Cheering you to continued success.
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

• Support client

Great tool for business, has some irritating features.

Publié le 27/02/2018

Avantages

This software can handle TONS of inventory. We have used the software for over 12 years, and now have over 15000 unique items. Each one is able to track purchasing history, selling history, even details down to the name of the customer who bought this item in march of 2005, what he paid, and what else he bought on the same ticket! We use it a lot for warranty issues, as we're able to see if someone truly bought an item from us, or if they bought it online, and are just trying to get us to fix it for free. Super useful!

Inconvénients

Once you start, you cant stop... Well, that's probably true of any POS system. You end up with too much data to lose, so I couldn't change now even if I wanted to, not that I do. The real problem with being stuck is that you have to pay up for it. Every year, they stop supporting the version from 3 years back. I.e., in 2018 they stop supporting the 2015 version, in '19 they will stop suporting '16, etc. So, you're just fine until windows does some auto-update in the middle of the night. You come in to find out you can't run your business. So, you call support. Support tells you that your version is no longer supported, and it'll be cost per register to upgrade to the current version. Then you're good for another 2 years. We've done this for over 12 years. It's the same song and dance every time. Now I know, and I can budget for it.
All in all, it's worth every penny. I've yet to find anything else that can handle such a large selection of inventory, with so much adaptability, for the price. Just know that the price is hardly a 1-and-done thing.

Lisa

bugs in the system

Publié le 14/01/2021

I am so disappointed. I have logged 50 hours on the phone with customer service since August 2020.

The engineers obviously released the new updated system too soon and my business suffers because of it. I also found that the pin pad freezes and then reverses your sale even though you think it went thru.

awful!!

Avantages

I love that it is easy to use and has good reporting ability. Links well with QB Bookkeeping

Inconvénients

I was told to upgrade from QB 12.0 to 19.0.. I have had nothing but problems. The first day we set it up there was an error and there continues to be same error message even though i have spent numerous hours on phone with customer service. I am on my 3rd pin pad and had the system uninstalled and re-installed twice. They want to do it again but I refused as they just keep trying different things instead of really figuring out what the problem is. Today I tried to process a $400 sale on applepay and was told that they have an issue with this type of payment (even though this new pin pad was supposed to take Apple pay)

They never let you know of issues. You just have to experience them and then call in.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

POS for our small retail shop

Publié le 07/05/2019

Avantages

We have used this product since the beginning and find it easy to use and integrating it into our books makes life simple.

Inconvénients

Sometimes was a challenge to learn, but an overall great product.

Réponse de Intuit

Thanks for the taking the time to review. While I'm confident you're a pro by now, I know just where you can go should you have questions down the road.

Since we realize learning any new software can be a challenge, we've created a ton of resources, like our Community (https://intuit.me/2rJQ95o) to help ease the learning curve. This multi-function space is an awesome 24/7 outlet where you can chat with QuickBooks reps or explore hundreds of troubleshooting/how-to tutorials. Check it out anytime, and have a good one!

Grant, The QuickBooks Team

Jeanne
  • Secteur d'activité : Forces de l'ordre
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Best in combination with Quickbooks accounting software

Publié le 20/01/2019

Overall, this is a decent POS software. I like that it talks to QuickBooks accounting software and manages inventory. Invest in a bar code scanner and receipt printer. Plug and play - easy to get them to work with the POS software. A good software for medium skill level users if you want more depth than a standard POS like Square.

Avantages

Quickbooks POS is a good software to use in combination with the Quickbooks accounting software. It syncs your inventory, tracks your purchase orders, invoices, bills and checks. You can hook up a bar code scanner for ease of use and have a portable bar code scanner for inventory.

Inconvénients

I'm sure there's better POS software out there but I'm used to Quickbooks and it seemed fairly easy to use. The interface could be better looking. It's kind of dated and a little complicated to look at and find what you need. The sync with the accounting software takes a while. You may have to find 5 minutes to do something else while waiting for it to sync.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

More Bugs than the local woods.

Publié le 06/04/2021

POS = Peace Of... Sales Killer. Customer service very poor. A lot of "We will get back to you". Bug fixes come too little too late.

Avantages

Reporting had tons of data. Not just sales totals. You have popular times. Stock value, amount sold, cost of goods, profits. How well each vendor is doing. Top selling Vendors, Items, Departments. Number and graphs. Design and save a report and pull it up again. Set when to date the report. Like you want for info for the last day, last 6 days, maybe 50 days. You can complete control your reports.
The register scanned items in quickly. Showed details like amount on hand. Short Description. Clearly see sale % if item is on sale. A bit hard but you can set up % off. Buy one get one % off.

Inconvénients

CRASHING! Random stop working. Forcing you to close the app or turn off your whole system to reset. Too many buttons for the average cashier to work with. No tracking gift certificates though you CAN put in ID numbers you could tell the register the gift certificate is $100 even if it was only $10 and it would completely accept it.
AND THEY RETURNED $85 AND VOIDED A SALE.
So we rung up $85 in a sale. Run a credit card. Card Approved. Customer gets happy done beeping and register says $0.00. Click Salve & Print and BAM! System crasher right there. Now the sale is done. Customer walks away and we are left restarting the system again. We do it 2x a day on the weekends so no big deal. 5 min later the system opens and says last receipt not saved. "Ok so save it" I think to myself. NO! Instead the system would letting me stop it, without asking, without my approval... RETURNS/VOIDS the last sale. "Ok no big deal I will ring it up again or fix it in inventory. No way it sent the return to the credit possessor." I open Credit Processing and THERE IT IS. $85 APPROVED and then 5 min later $85 VOID. So I don't have the money. The customer and item are LONG gone. And WHY DID THEY VOID A CONFIRMED APPROVED CREDIT CARD 5 MINUTES LATER!!! What if it was more money? We have sales up to $200! Just had a record breaking $500 sale that took 15 min bc during it the system started scanning items in wrong! We have been open 6 months. This CAN NOT HAPPEN AT CHRISTMAS! We changed companies.

Janeen
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses

Publié le 24/09/2019

Very basic and easy to use for small companies. Not good for large or high volume stores.

Avantages

Very easy to use, easy to train new people. Easy for people who are not experienced on cash registers or computers.

Inconvénients

Not easy to keep track of sales by item. Not easy to look up items. Not easy to research prices by item.

Réponse de Intuit

Hello, Janeen. Empowering you with the tools you need to get the job done quickly and easily is our top priority. It's great to hear this has been achieved for you! We recommend browsing the Community for tips and tricks on tracking sales and searching for items and prices. Here, you'll find a library of articles and advice from fellow users and QuickBooks Team members: https://community.intuit.com/

Thanks for stopping by to leave a review.
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Nate

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Solid product for the small shop, don't expect it to grow with you.

Publié le 16/08/2017

This is a great way to go from no point of sale to a solid tool that will serve the small shop.
Ther...

There is very little in the way of customization, or integration that can be done with this product, don't expect to use it with other software easily.

Reporting features are excellent
At-register experience is good
Integration with Quickbooks is seamless

Inconvénients

Integration with outside software such as e-commerce is poor
Gift card options are unnecessarily limited, frustrating, and expensive
Customer support leaves a lot to be desired

Don
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Good software for retail sales but not as strong for food and drink sales

Publié le 15/12/2017

Inventory management and sales transaction and history. Nice customer reward program based on sales.

Avantages

Good inventory managment tied to sales. Easy to use and train. Nice variety of sales reports and profitablity.

Inconvénients

Inability to process another transaction while waiting for a customer to provide tip info eg must complete sale including tip amount before doing anything else (taking an order, printing another receipt for tip inclusion). Cannot process transaction if the internet is down.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Amazing software for small businesses!

Publié le 16/04/2018

Avantages

Quickbooks POS is very user friendly - it is not a complicated point of sale software that requires much thought. Easy to train a new retail sales associate on, which is great.

Inconvénients

There can be occasional glitches we can be problematic when running credit cards or taking payments.

Sonja

Difficult Program

Publié le 01/04/2021

Too difficult and creates such unproductivity in the staff when trying to correct sales, inventory, receiving, etc.

Avantages

Not much. We use QB POS 18.0 and it's really not user friendly for anyone in our company. We went through a sales tax audit and the sales tax auditors refused to deal with POS reports because of it's difficulties.

Inconvénients

See above. So much to write. The POS should when integrating with QB Enterprise have the correct sales receipts and journal reference numbers populating correctly but does not. Talking with POS IT people was futile in getting most of the issues resolved. We are looking at getting out of this software and into something else.

Michael
  • Secteur d'activité : Vins et spiritueux

QuickBooks Pro Point of Sale Version 12

Publié le 13/02/2017

I've used QuickBooks Pro in my retail liquor store for about fourteen months. I don't like it, for four main reasons:

First, if I'm making a sale and I notice the price of the product or the on-hand quantity is wrong the software won't allow me to make corrections from the "Make a Sale" screen. It will allow me to change the price, but the change will show up on the receipt as a "discount," and the price will remain wrong in the database. To change the price or the on-hand quantity in the database requires exiting from the "Make a Sale" function and then entering the "Item List" function. This is impractical to do when a customer is waiting to pay and get on his way. It is also inconvenient and cumbersome to switch back and forth when we are checking in replacement inventory items during business hours and we have to get out of the “Item List” and go to the “Make a Sale” function. When we had Microsoft Point of Sale we could do both functions from the same screen.

Second, QuickBooks Pro will not produce a simple report showing what products were sold and how many were sold during a previous period of time, plus how many remain in inventory. I need to know this information so I can decide what items to replace in inventory. QuickBooks Pro will report all the sales during any chosen period, but obviously the same products are often sold multiple times during a day, so when I'm ordering I have to look at every transaction and consider whether to re-buy the same items multiple times, and then look at another report showing how many were sold during the past months. If you were in a business like mine you’d appreciate the difference between looking at several hundred individual transactions and looking at a single list that summarizes what was sold, how many remain in stock, and how many were sold in the past three months. I think a good POS system should be able to produce a list of what was sold in one column alongside another column showing how many remain in inventory, and a third column showing how many were sold during the previous three months or whatever time period the user would choose as a guide to decide how many of each to re-buy for stock. QuickBooks Pro will not do this. Also, QuickBooks will not let you copy the name of an item in a report, which would make reordering easier. Instead, I have to type the name of what I want when I go to the suppliers’ ordering systems.

Third, it won’t handle some barcodes. There are some that’ll work in the “Item List,” but not in the “Make a Sale” function and some vice versa. Some won’t work in either function. We never had this problem with Microsoft Point of Sale.

Fourth, and worst, QuickBooks drops transactions and changes the quantities of items in inventory. Every night when I do my tallies I have more money in the till than I should have for a number of sales that day as reported by QuickBooks. I’ve seen no rhyme or reason for this happening—the software just decides on its own to delete a transaction or two every day. It also decides on its own to make changes to the quantities of items in inventory, so I don’t really know how many of an item we have in stock without walking to the shelf and counting them myself. I seldom have time to do this, so I frequently order things we already have plenty of, or we run out of things and don’t notice it until a customer complains or we just see a hole in the shelf where something should go.

I’ve tried to imagine a business that would be satisfied with this software. Please don’t recommend it to clients with high product turnover and many transactions to keep up with.

Avantages

Poor as it is, it does keep working. It hasn't crashed yet.

See review

Katherine

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Terrible support

Publié le 05/04/2017

Don't purchase a POS solution where the administration for support takes hours before you can get a support person online. Also, because of turnover at our organization, we have been trying to change the contract person for more than a month. The requirements include a copy of drivers license, copy of bank account, and letter from President !! Really ?? Top that off with contact people who you have no idea where they are located. Administration that insists on calling back 'after hours' for our Eastern time zone and the support turns out to be useless at best. We cannot change the contact person and the actual tech support team members cannot help us out with intermittent issues with the POS freezing up. I would never recommend QB, Intuit, or the POS. AND I have to add that there is no escalation at Intuit, so no one actually cares that there are problems.

Avantages

Inexpensive POS software, but the tech support and administration is nearly impossible to work with.

Inconvénients

POS is general a mission critical function and the support from QB POS is the worst I have ever experienced

jawed
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

For Small & Medium size organisation, its my best experience to opt Quickbooks POS .

Publié le 22/09/2017

Avantages

Power full integration in all aspect like if you want to search in any info you have, name of product, UPC, Alternate lookup, serial number, department name, item description, attribute, vender name, mean all possible link are integrated for better search.
Add product, customer, vender, department, are very easy as 123. i.e., if you are adding any new product in this process you can add vender, department, in a single click like just put the name of your required field.
You can add/ modify inventory, vender, department, UPC, and other all information through a single excel sheet.
User friendly add all hardwear tool like barcode scanner, printers, cash draw, touch monitor, tag label printer, through an inbuilt workstation.
The reports area is also well organized, which type of report you wants in any way like product, department, vender, customer, best or worst, vise etc is no more problem in quickbook pos.

Inconvénients

price is little bit higher than others.
in my opinion and my experience there is no any other problem in quickbook pos.

Shelby

• Support client

I feel like less competent than a monkey in a space rocket with this tool - NEED TRAINING!!

Publié le 10/11/2017

Avantages

It seems that the ability to really do ANYthing with the software is there, yet without the proper time and training one can use it only to about 10% of its potential. That said, the 10% is better than the old cash register and this has been a very useful tool for getting our business's inventory managed and sales organized.

Inconvénients

This is an incredibly complex system that ought to come along with intensive (and free of cost) training. This is not an intuitive software and there are just so many ins and outs and ups and downs that I learn something new everytime I poke around a bit and think: "shoot, I wish I would have known about that three years ago when I got this thing!!!"

Regan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Not good for small business!!!

Publié le 08/05/2018

It is just not the best for smaller businesses especially since every few years they tell you you have to pay to continue using but OH! they're giving us a 50% discount for being customers already. Sorely disappointed in the position they have pushed us into. The cost is not a small sum for small businesses.

Avantages

Yea it has a lot of features, but whether you use them or not you are paying for them. Quickbooks has been great for our business besides the crazy charges they demand.

Inconvénients

Being forced to pay every couple years for the same service just because they "fixed" a few things. That is not how to treat loyal customers

Chris

POS is a POS

Publié le 04/12/2018

Painful

Painful

Avantages

Absolutely nothing. It is overpriced and under featured. It does not work as advertised.

Inconvénients

It does not function as advertised. Intuit doesn't listen to customer complaints, calls, emails, feedback via the app. It is like talking to the wall. They do not release patches or fixes, ever. Multi-store is absolutely terrible. Like who is going to upload and download files nightly between stores? What century is this? Come on Intuit, fix this POS.

Patrick

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Quickbooks POS customer support is spectacular.

Publié le 04/07/2018

Overall the software is great! The customer service makes up for the lack of explaining certain things during installation. A service rep spent hours on the phone helping repair the problem. She was wonderful. The absolute best customer service I've ever used!

Avantages

Customer support from Quickbooks POS is by far my favorite thing about this software! Very helpful.

Inconvénients

Functionality of this product was a bit hard to work out. Especially in the install process when installing Quickbooks POS Server. Explaining the server and client sides of the software better during installation process would.

Carole
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Too many crashes

Publié le 11/08/2017

Avantages

I liked the reports that were set up in the system. I was able to track my business easily with little effort. It was quite easy to learn to operate.

Inconvénients

It got to the point that we couldn't trust the inventory numbers anymore. It was spitting out numbers that were questionable based on given facts. We changed to a web based program so we could access it from anywhere.

Meg

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Slow and not always intuitive but it works for many different functions

Publié le 26/02/2019

Avantages

Great for tracking inventory and customers, great for sales orders and a services oriented business.

Inconvénients

It is slow in a fast paced retail environment. Getting all the information is pretty slow going and not always intuitive for the new cashiers and many members of staff working in a fast paced store.

Carrie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Efficient for a small business

Publié le 14/09/2017

Avantages

Has all the features needed for my business. It's easy to use. Excellent quality for its price point.

Inconvénients

Need to be a faster way of looking up info. I have lots of products and we have to look thru the whole list even tho it is in order to find what we need. Can be very frustrating.

Eric
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

Dated POS

Publié le 09/11/2017

Avantages

Quickbooks generates their own SKU's, and holds alot of information. You are also able to do alot of customization.

Inconvénients

Quickbooks doesn't integrate with Shopify, and it does a horrible job of keeping up with inventory. So many glitches! Have to restart the software daily..

Odirile
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

QB is the best software for small, growing and expanding businesses

Publié le 18/08/2022

Overall the software helped to improve the speed of processing public and private online sales of study materials. Facilitating easy transactions is great with this software.

Avantages

There is no usage limits to any of the available plans.
Pricing of the products is clear, no hidden costs.
You can easily use the mobile application to track all functions.

Inconvénients

The accessibility of the software is dependent upon the plan you choose.
Everything is functional instead of stylish which for those looking for style and elegance can be a turn off.

Andy

I am happy , i like it

Publié le 10/08/2017

Avantages

Very easy operations, daily reports and
Inventory maintenance, very easy to operate
Price look up and price change is easy. This product is really good and affordable, I already have 3 stores, I am using same Product for My all business.