Adobe Connect

Une solution de conférence web pour les écoles et les organisations

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

664 avis

Nathan
  • Secteur d'activité : Politique publique

Robust webinar platform

Publié le 18/12/2018

This platform saves us a ton of money vs. in-person meetings. It's good enough to provide an experience that can substitute for most in-person meetings. We also do numerous training sessions with this platform, record them, and make them available to our partners.

Avantages

We probably don't use 30% of the features during any given meeting, but it's nice to have the flexibility of breakout sessions, whiteboards, video conferencing, etc. Most of our sessions are simple PowerPoints uploaded into the room, utilizing integrated telephony and chat for communication. But the system is robust, offering just about anything you could imagine doing in an online meeting. We record most of our sessions, and Adobe offers good tools for editing the recordings, which can then be shared right from Adobe's platform. The pods available in the room allow for document sharing during the meeting, the playing of audio and video files, polling and surveys, and of course screen sharing. The new HTML client means participants don't have to leave the browser to engage in meetings any more, and there is a mobile client for joining meetings via Android or iOS. The admin interface offers branding so you can ensure all the meetings have your company's logo and colors. All in all, it's a pretty slick package.

Inconvénients

My biggest gripe with Adobe Connect is the necessity of engaging a third party in order to achieve integrated telephony. This should be included. To be clear, VOIP is included. I'm simply talking about the ability of participants to call in to a meeting using a regular phone requires a third party. While it's not enough to make me seek a different webinar platform, it is shocking that Adobe has not addressed this glaring issue. The only issue I have with the platform is playing long videos during meetings never seem to work, and it has forced us to all but exclude video from our presentations.

Herbert
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Greatness and optimal solution, great internet tool!

Publié le 24/06/2022

My number one part of Adobe Connect is the connection point of the communications platform, for being wonderful and extremely simple to adjust, without dreary configurations, I love that it works in an exceptionally solid and adaptable manner, online gatherings and gatherings are wonderful with an association Immediate remote and the enchantment of the press of a button and you're cooperating. Arrangements that are facilitated in a membership design for issue-free management. I prescribe Adobe Connect to any individual who needs to build their work process and team up web-based through gatherings and meetings continuously, imparting screen to full openness, ideal arrangements and security from any place and on any gadget, creating an immediate effect on the consequences of our undertakings, I suggest it since it is completely versatile to all necessities.

Avantages

Adobe Connect is web-based conferencing programming that offers magnificent highlights and brilliant coordinated effort choices, an ideal stage that addresses the issues of its clients and gives exceptionally complete choices. It gives an answer to our requirements by being truly adaptable and natural, as well as offers great choices to find success in our gatherings, greatness in a remote association, screen sharing, HD sound, video and preparing progressively assisting us with expanding our work process teaming up in an expert and exceptionally safe manner. Simple to utilize and download. With the latest update, when in breakout rooms, the group members can have their cameras on to see their group members. I likewise like that assuming you have an inquiry while in the breakout rooms, all you do is lift your hand and the hosts will see it and come into your room. I additionally like that breakout rooms are not recorded.

Inconvénients

Adobe Connect is correspondence and training software that works phenomenally with no errors or mistakes, it works basically and without any problem. I have been involved in this program for quite a while and it has not introduced any deficiencies, it is great and I have no abhorrence.

Leanne
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Great for Online Learning but Large Groups are Difficult!

Publié le 12/01/2020

Overall, I have used this program on a daily basis for live, synchronous contact as well as creating recorded lessons. This is invaluable to my online teaching experience. However, I would like to see the functionality and features improved, as well as the ability to teach a greater number of students without delays or disturbances to the lesson.

Avantages

I use this on a daily basis for online teaching and learning. Some of the features I found most useful are the different pods for students to respond in, providing interaction and collaboration. Students can draw on the whiteboard, chat in the chat pod, select from multiple choice questions created by the teacher, "raise their hand" using a button, and provide feedback by clicking the different status buttons (green check, red x, etc.). They can also turn on their microphones to answer questions. I am able to pull in videos, files, and presentations for teaching.

Inconvénients

The program runs very slow as more students join. Large groups are not necessarily a problem unless you ask students to begin using microphones or the whiteboard. At that point, I have experienced delays and even crashes, although those are not as common as severe delays. In my experience, any group above 20 students delays the more interactive features (mainly the microphones and whiteboard). This is discouraging since interaction is important to effective teaching and learning. One feature that was taken away that I would like to see re-added is the entry message. When a student "knocks" at the door to enter the classroom, the teacher/user used to be able to save a message for the student to see, such as, "I am out of the office today." I think this feature must have been removed, but I found it extremely beneficial when needing to continue a lesson with one student and ask another to wait.

David
  • Secteur d'activité : Semi-conducteurs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Versatile solution to streamline communication

Publié le 30/04/2022

Adobe Connect permite organizar el trabajo colaborativo, proporcionando una comunicación interna altamente efectiva.

Avantages

It has advanced chat functions that allow you to create groups, use messages and notifications to send to your contacts. It allows quick simple selection surveys to better identify user preferences. It is easy and very useful to share PDF files on the screen with participants. It is very easy to create interactive content and present it in virtual classrooms.

Inconvénients

It has presented problems to play long videos and when you are a new user it is necessary to document yourself well to take advantage of its full potential.

• Secteur d'activité : Machines

Adobe Connect - The Best Video Conferencing Software

Publié le 05/05/2022

Overall, I really like adobe connect and prefer it over Microsoft Teams. I feel it has more features and fewer bugs than Microsoft Teams.

Avantages

The best feature about this software was the intuitive layout. Users don't need to spend a lot of time figuring out how to use the software. I also really liked the whiteboard area where leaders can post messages to display key data that won't be lost in a chat string, or covered up by screen sharing.

Inconvénients

My least favorite thing about this software is that sometimes the transitions can be jarring when switching to video sharing. The screen seems to stutter.

Gurpreet
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Use of Adobe Connect

Publié le 06/03/2020

I liked using adobe connect, once you figure out all the nuances it is fairly easy to use. The only reason I stopped using it was because my employer would no longer support the use of it.

Avantages

At the time when I used this service, it was completely free to use. This was the main reason I used it. Not terribly hard to use but there were some challenges.

Inconvénients

At times it was difficult hearing everyone in the session. Sometimes I would have everyone in the session mute their microphones with the exception of the individual that was presenting.

Michael
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

Exponentially improves collaborative work

Publié le 28/05/2022

Adobe Connect offers all the tools used today to keep teams communicating effectively. It is a really useful platform that you need for your business.

Avantages

It has an elegant simplified interface that allows you to focus on common places of work. It allows video meetings with high quality. A whiteboard can be created and used to dynamically share and display information. Chat provides the ability to communicate and share content in real time.

Inconvénients

This is a very complete and efficient platform. So far the only downside is the simplicity of some of its features.

Karel

My Adobe Connect Review

Publié le 03/07/2022

I think it's a great product although it does have its problems

Avantages

Great for meeting as it is easy to use. Lots of great features available

Inconvénients

A lot more cheaper options available which makes this software less appealing especially to those wanting to not overspend.

• Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A feature that I really liked in Adobe Connect.

Publié le 05/05/2022

Although my use is not much in this program, but I like the quality and accuracy of the video, and I feel the desire not to end the connection.

Avantages

This program allows to include and organize a number of users within your group and in separate rooms from each other, something I liked, and with some programs such as Microsoft PowerPoint.
Also, creating an invitation to users and controlling them by placing them in separate rooms, accessing permissions, distributing tasks, etc.
Other than all that, it is enough that it has great video quality, unlike other software on the market , and this is one of the features that is close to my heart.

Inconvénients

I think the main obvious drawback is that you can't invite non-Adobe users within the platform.
Sometimes there are sound problems even when everything is fine, not much, but it causes a disturbance when it comes.

Takeisha

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Still one of the best out there but has room for improvement.

Publié le 07/05/2022

Compared to other platforms like Microsoft Teams I still prefer Connect. But I think that if they don't make some improvements that they will be left behind quickly.

Avantages

Has some very good features and customization.

Inconvénients

The editing. It is not very good and taking something offline is very cumbersome.

Ray

I use to sell Adobe Connect...Best Reliable Conference Platform on the Market

Publié le 27/06/2017

This was the best conferencing tool. Sold it and used it daily.

Avantages

You can customize your conference room depending on how and what you want to share. There are pods within your conference room which allows you to have a document sharing pod, a video sharing pod, a chat pod, survey pod, etc. To many to name. You can host one on one as well as one to many(Events). I use to train clients on this tool and the feedback was always positive. The interface dashboard is very is to navigate while in the meeting because you can show only what you what your audience to see. This allows you to pull documents, presentations and videos in the meeting on the fly. You can also record your meetings and send out recording that can be tracked to know if the recipient viewed the recording and or forwarded. There are way to many pros to name. The company I worked for was a conferencing provider and we sold partner products...WebEx, Microsoft, etc and Adobe Connect was always ranked high. One other pro...there is no download to join a meeting, you click the link and you're in. Ever tried to join a meeting and have to wait for something to download on your desktop before you enter - headache.

Kenatu
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement primaire et secondaire

80-20 Split

Publié le 16/12/2018

Adobe connect is a stately gentleman that ladies wished would be a little bit more of bad boy for that extra excitement. If you are looking for a higly relaiable, stable profesional, no nonsense web conferencing tool, then we have a winner. Adobe connect has it all except the excitement factor but that is Adobe's trade mark...Give you that 80% and leave you wanting the little 20% extra.

Avantages

It has a rich list of feature that make a web conferencing experience for host ans user very interactive. You can turn your past sessions in to archives after making your own edits. This adds value ro repeat sessions and online learning facilitattions.
The in session Q&A and provate chat faciliations are also a big plus.

Inconvénients

The price tag can make a goat gag but when you have clients that are more comfortable with this platform what are you gonna do?
It also requires a high level of technical savvyness but offers everything you need to become that guy. There is no shortage of information to make yo an experton the platform.

• Secteur d'activité : Construction navale
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Best software for video conferences or video calls with many power full features.

Publié le 23/06/2019

As an Electrical Engineer, I participate in many conferences regarding projects and company meetings. In our shipbuilding and repairing company most of the project from foreign customers. Then most of the customers have to visit our company. But most of the time we use adobe connect to our conference then the distance is not matters and conference is the same as a normal conference. Adobe connect also includes visualization tools such as polls, chat, whiteboards, and a console for mixing video streams. Also maintaining high levels of quality in video and audio helps to conduct the effective conference and take good desisions.

Avantages

This software included with many features and using these features users can do many things in online meeting like a normal meeting. Also, a video conference can record and there are many tools to edit the videos. Document sharing is available video, audio, pdf, presentation can easily share with other users. This also supports mobile platforms. With email integration, users can be sent an invitation to events and set reminders.

Inconvénients

New users need some kind of training before work with adobe connect.

LINA MARIA

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A software that allows us not to leave pending assignments for later

Publié le 01/08/2018

Avantages

Due to my duties within the corporation where I live, we have to make trips to the interior of the country and abroad in order to attend petroleum meetings, chemistry or simply go to recondite places where it is presumed there will be future oil exploitation.

In this absence to our natural workspace, Adobe Connect plays a fundamental role, since, among its many benefits, one of the most important and for which we use the software the most, is that we can make meeting rooms online, from a Android device, tablet or IOS, with our immediate supervisors, managers and managers, making daily reports of the progress we are making in the external areas where we are working.

This incalculable goodness saves us incalculable resources of time and money, since only from our cell phone or tablet, we can be making timely advances in the site in an effective way and with the greater security that only Adobe Connect can offer.

Inconvénients

When I have had to set up an online room to set up meetings, complications have arisen based on some complex tools that the software has. While it is not a problem in itself of the functionality of the software, it is a point that should be taken into account so that the next updates are easier to use and so everyone can use the software in a simple way.

Raghavendar
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Feature rich collaborating tool

Publié le 22/02/2019

I was using for conducting quick training and attending other presenter webinar

Avantages

Allows you to very good Digital training, webinar and collaborative experiences. Compare to other similar tools, Adobe gives you better control to Hosts like add images to back-ground, host can decide the functionalities to be available and as many part on the screen as we like, which will be seen by audience. Custom Layouts allow pre-defined grouping parts, making one structure to class room or webinar. We can go for one layout for all or separate layout for each speakers.

Navigating through multiple layouts within a session with different content like slides, videos will make the audience more attentive and engagement with content.

Rooms that are pre-designed will stay with the account and re-use the same, saving time and efforts. But the contents, layout or notes taken will exist within that url and available for future use.

We can save that custom designed as template for multiple use.

Also the “presenter only area” allow collaborate with individual audience or presenter. We can measure the engagement of the our room. Another, prepare-mode allows to visit and set-up layouts without disturbing the live meeting.

Inconvénients

Needs improvement in "look & feel" and some areas are confusing to host. Connectivity issues too pops up. Help option is needs improvement

• Secteur d'activité : Relations gouvernementales

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Used to use WebEx, but Adobe Connect is so much better!

Publié le 18/12/2018

This is hands down the best training or collaboration software I've used. From meetings where a lot of planning needs to happen and documents need to shared or edited live, to training sessions that are run by subject matter experts, Adobe Connect frees you up to get the work done. I am a producer for webinars, and have also trained others to use this software. I haven't been able to find any close competition yet!

Avantages

The flexibility of Adobe Connect is great. Want to have three hosts and five presenters? No problem! There's no "ball" to have to track and shuffle to give people permissions. You can even set permissions for users before they even enter your meeting room!

Inconvénients

Some of the features aren't very intuitive, so the learning curve was unnecessarily steep. However, if you Google around and keep at it, you'll find a lot of cool features you might otherwise miss. I'd also love it if they added the option to turn on dynamic video switching, so the active screen would automatically switch to the active speaker (a la Skype). I've mentioned this to Adobe, and sounds like this might be an added feature soon.

Dinidu

The Best Web Conferencing Platform

Publié le 09/10/2019

It's the best tool of this kind on the market as it has all the features needed to organize and coordinate online projects. It's expensive, however, the annual subscription offers a good discount.

Avantages

It is a premium product from a trusted brand. Features like dynamic participation and video recording make it a useful tool for any team that is looking for an all-inclusive web conferencing software.

Inconvénients

It's an expensive product. It comes in three pricing plans with monthly and annual billing options. Fortunately, there is a 30-days free trial. The Meetings module is free for up to three participants.

Chris
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Adobe Connect has been replaced by Zoom for my company, but I prefer Adobe Connect

Publié le 23/07/2019

Avantages

One of the best parts about Adobe Connect was how quickly and easily you were able to connect to meetings. I loved the fact that as soon as I logged in, a number was ready to call me and have me join a conversation quickly, whereas with Zoom, I feel like logging into a meeting takes essentially triple the time. I also like being able to pause myself if I need to step away very quickly, where I have not found the ability to do that in Zoom.

Inconvénients

Some of the features seem a little dated and it is not the most user friendly experience, and I think this is why my company has ultimately switched.

Jen
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés

Adobe

Publié le 14/08/2017

Avantages

The software is easy to use overall. It has multiple options for the value. Depending on your needs, this can be a very valuable asset to your business or personal needs. Overall the value is there and if you are an active Adobe software user, you can't go wrong with this software package.

Inconvénients

The platform of paying monthly versus paying for the software and getting updates is clearly a marketing strategy by Adobe and I wish they would make it slightly less expensive monthly.

Gabrielle
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Remote work made easy

Publié le 16/08/2019

Avantages

I’ve recently started a work from home poison and we heavily rely on this software for training and other facilitation needs. It’s great for sharing screens with multiple attendees. It also has clear video and audio function. My favorite function is the break out chat that can occur within meetings.

Inconvénients

Sometimes (very rarely) the product can be glitchy when transitioning between screens. I was booted from the adobe room on two occasions but always able to Get back in. The layout is really simplistic. I would think a better use of the tool would be to make it more chic.

A
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés

ADOBE

Publié le 22/02/2020

Hi
Adobe is the best suits and with out adobe its difficult to do all the editing works and jobs

I ALREADY TRIED ALL THE ADOBE SUITE IS THE BEST SUITES
I LIKE ADOBE LIGHTROOM ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CC AND ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR
ADOBE LIGHTROOM AND ADOBE PHOTOSHOP USE FOR EDITING AND ENCHANCEMENT PURPOSE
ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR USE FOR DESIGNING PURPOSE

Inconvénients

improve the speed and upgrade the plugin in all versions of softwares

• Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Excellent Web Conferencing Software

Publié le 10/05/2019

I have more than 9 month experience in Adobe connect since it can be used for web conferencing , Presentation and Online training can be given to develop the skills and gain knowledge and Since i am in sales department i use the adobe connect web conferencing to tell more details about our sales product to the customer and share the features and scope of the product.

Avantages

The web conference meeting and online tutorial , Presentation done through adobe connect is the best software and i will recommend other business person to use this software.Since we can share the information each other through the web conferencing and gain the knowledge

Inconvénients

There is no least about this product since every one is using this product and there is no hidden cost for this app

Gloria
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Good chat program for Work at Home agents

Publié le 24/01/2021

It is very user friendly and pretty reliable source to connect to other agents that are working remotely. I like it a lot.

Avantages

Very user friendly chat program. I work from home so by using this chat program where other work at home agents log in daily we can post questions to the team leads and feel connected.

Inconvénients

Sometimes if the chat is too cluttered the team leads will "clear the chat" without any warning so if you just happened to post a question you are forced to have to repost as well as lose the opportunity to view previous posts by other agents.

Mike

Stable from the phone

Publié le 07/06/2019

Avantages

I use Adobe Connect with my colleagues and we need to use high-quality software to organize communication. Previously, I had an unpleasant experience with similar services: the sound was lagging behind, the calls were cut off, the messages were deleted. There are no such problems in Adobe Connect, and I am very pleased.

Inconvénients

I do not like only the program interface. It is quite voluminous, it is difficult to deal with it. And still some kind of outdated and unattractive design. But these are trifles, the main thing is that everything works stably.

Lyndon

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

This product solves your problem.

Publié le 16/10/2018

I love this product so much!

Avantages

I really love it's function and how I can use it different way , I'm using this product on hosting a conference meeting , It removes the barrier of communicating it terms of distance from each other , It makes my work easier.

Inconvénients

I don't see any negative side on using this product from time to time and still waiting for more awesome updates to come.