Shopify POS

PDV pour unifier les ventes en magasin et en ligne

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

93 avis

Kaden

Revolutionized My Business

Publié le 21/09/2019

Awesome. They’ve changed our business to one that was making $500 a month to one that has quadrupled in size in just a year.

Avantages

I have been so impressed with everything that Shopify offers. Their reporting, different integrations, website building, all of it is so impressive.

Inconvénients

I haven’t found anything that I don’t like about Shopify. I’ve been very impressed with them from the beginning.

Michael
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

Shopify POS - a good entry-level POS system for small businesses

Publié le 28/03/2022

Overall, my experience with Shopfiy POS has been very positive and I would highly recommend the product.

Avantages

Shopify POS was quick and easy to set up and use. Having already set up my ecommerce store in Shopify, it was a simple matter of installing the Shopify POS on my iPhone and start selling. The direct links between my store and pos for products, customers, and orders make management very streamlined. The free version (POS Lite) is full featured and meets most of the needs of my small business.

Inconvénients

I wish that I was able to add at least one additional staff role using the Shopify POS Lite version. I am not willing to upgrade to Pro for $89 per month just to add this feature. It would be nice if Shopify offered a mid-tier subscription... something around $30 per month.

Andrea
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Shopify Sales System

Publié le 20/05/2021

Overall it's a great system once you can get all your information to set up which can be a bit tidious, but the finished product is exactly what you need for your business

Avantages

Its good that you can have the option of collecting your payments from your drop shipping plan using your mobile or any android

Inconvénients

Check out can be a bit easier and quicker on the mobile app, it takes a lot to get the system up and running a lot of repetitive questions

Jared
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

Selling with Shopify POS

Publié le 25/06/2022

I really wish you using the software however it also offers somebody just starting their eCommerce business flexibility because you can be online and offline simultaneously. Implementation costs of website and also point-of-sale system is negligible if you have high demand for your products.

Avantages

It's really seamless on how the customer is notified with shipments, product back orders and also inventory so that they can make an informed decision at point of sale.

Inconvénients

There's always an issue with applications in that you would need to go to the main website to pull certain order shipments and tracking sales reports beyond 3 months.

Pourquoi choisir Shopify POS

Settlement period for most of those platforms listed are very hard to program and understand so we just moved to a platform that allowed multiple currencies and instant settlement.

Logiciel antérieur

WooCommerce et PayPal
Maile
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Mostly good

Publié le 09/02/2021

Despite the minor flaws, I still use Shopify POS because it is the easiest POS solution for my business. The pricing is fine as well.

Avantages

The Shopify POS is linked to my product list, which makes it easy to select which product(s) shoppers are buying.

Inconvénients

It was hard to set a temporary sales tax. I live in Oregon where we don't have a sales tax, but sometimes travel to other states for conventions or shows. While at the show I need a way to set a location-based temporary sales tax and at the same time allow my online customers to check out without any sales tax. That was surprisingly hard to do last time I used Shopify POS. It's possible the problem has been fixed by now... I haven't used it since before the pandemic started.

Megan
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Highly recommend

Publié le 09/02/2021

Overall, I would refer any in person sellers to this software.

Avantages

I love this software because it is so easy to deploy and operate. Also the way that the hands held card reader is shaped is very nice. The software itself integrates smoothly with my Shopify store, and it runs perfectly.

Inconvénients

There is not anything I would change about this software as of right now. It works great and integrates well.

Pourquoi passer à Shopify POS

It integrated with my store and the handheld scanner was free.
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

Amazing POS solution for Shopify store owners

Publié le 02/06/2022

Overall experience is very satisfactory and does all the things that we have expected out of a POS system. I would definitely recommend it to someone who has an online Shopify store and a retail store to sync the data and leverage the power of Shopify in analytics, order management, and inventory management with multiple locations

Avantages

The most important feature of this product is it syncs the retail store orders with your online store and keeps the order management easy. It also takes care of payment processing and sales reports. We can use multi-location in Shopify to differentiate the inventory between the online store and the retail store.

Inconvénients

I have remembered that there were some issues/limitations on the Shopify side when it came to refunding some of the orders and we can't find the order by the customer name, in such scenarios, It could have been better when the customer don't have their credit card or email with them

Diana

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great that it integrates with my website

Publié le 14/06/2022

Avantages

I love that it keeps the inventory accurate between the website and in person sales

Inconvénients

I have had issues with the hardware not working well or disconnecting. Make sure you have several backups.

Sunil

One of the Best E-commerce Site

Publié le 11/01/2022

Avantages

Easy to use,free templates to choose from, works great with Amazon. Easy to customize with little web development knowledge.

Inconvénients

Free designs are limited. Could get real pricy if attractive templates. Sometimes the inventory management may not sync well.

Justin
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Easy to use. Powerful.

Publié le 22/03/2018

It's great for my website and makes fulfilling orders easy.

Avantages

Just the basic version of Shopify is powerful enough to run a successful e-commerce website. The addition add-ons make you an unstoppable entrepreneur as you can build a custom store to fit your needs.

Inconvénients

I wish you could build a website beyond your web-store within Shopify. You can build pages and do workarounds to make it feel more complete but it lacks some functions you would get from say... Blue Host or Squarespace, or Wix.

Stephanie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Shopify POS is easy to use and great for places with distinct items

Publié le 26/06/2018

Avantages

When using it to process payments, it's intuitive to use. Simply use the search bar to search product name or SKU and relevant products with photos comes up. It's best used for products with few variants or with detailed variants. In our cafe, it allows baristas to show all customizations of drinks right on the receipt which increases efficiency in our store. We can also adjust what tax applies on each order or product in the order, and can create discounts on the spot.

Also, it offers a 'quick sale' function which allows the staff member to add a product without going to the back end of the system. Additionally, customers can be added to the order meaning that our stored customer information can be added once the customer is ready for checkout. This is particularly useful when some customers have credits on their accounts, or have tax-free status.

Inconvénients

While searching, even if the whole SKU is put in, Shopify POS (in its tile view) will only show the product, not the variant within it. Also, it doesn't show the SKU unless you press and hold the product image. This can be time-consuming and can sometimes lead to staff accidentally selecting the wrong product, despite knowing the exact SKU of the product they were looking for.

Also, if our wifi ever disconnects in the store, the POS on the ipads is rendered useless. There should be some way of temporarily logging orders placed while offline then uploading them to the system. And since the latest update, it takes about 4 steps to let a customer pay once the order has been input if they are paying with debit/credit since we use external terminals.

• Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Shopify is by far the best shopping cart I've every used, and the POS is no exception.

Publié le 06/12/2017

It's constantly saving us money. With Shopify POS we don't have to spend anything extra for the POS support that connects into our existing shopping cart.

Avantages

VALUE. Shopify allowed us to have a free developer account to test and work through our hesitations before paying a penny for the cart. The POS system comes with the cart for free, it works flawlessly on any apple device, I haven't tried the android offering, but I'm sure it's great as well. The account comes with multiple logins for managing employees with specified permissions for keeping eyes and fingers out of places they shouldn't be. And to top it all off it has a fantastic API connection that allows us to connect it to our Fishbowl Inventory Management system, which brings in the orders from both cart and POS and sorts the inventory out, handles the shipping with shipstation, posts back tracking and fulfills the orders in shopify and all the while capturing all the financial data in QB. I could seriously fire multiple employees for all the time and work this automation is doing for me.

Inconvénients

If I had to complain it would be that there are some things you can't customize that you might be able to with one of the self hosted carts such as magento, woocommerce, or even magento 2.

marquita
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Shopify POS has definitely benefited my online live sales

Publié le 29/04/2022

I have been using Shopify POS for sometime, I've added other software and payment systems but I doubt that we will completely walk away from Shopify POS.

Avantages

I love that I am able to create and scan barcodes versus entering prices and descriptions when customers make a purchase, its more efficient and I can keep track of what I have, sold and sale items. It's really great!

Inconvénients

They are a couple of pricing plans you can choose from (monthly rates) but there are still some charges you will incur; like fees for on line sales and in-person sales.

Pourquoi passer à Shopify POS

Another small business owner told me about it (someone I trust)
Samuel

Great for Multi-Channel Retail Businesses

Publié le 09/11/2021

I suggest that all the ecommerce companies I advise use Shopify to build their sites. Shopify is a natural extension of this into the brick and mortar/pop-up shop world. Shopify POS automatically integrates with your Ecommerce inventory levels, analytics, and more — making it a no-brainer for businesses already using the shopify platform.

Avantages

The shopify POS is extremely easy to use and train in employees on. It may not be as powerful as some stores require, but as an ecommerce business that runs the occasional popup shop, it has more than enough features for what we need. I like how well it integrates into the systems we already are running.

Inconvénients

I have no major complaints. The hardware accessories can be a bit buggy, but there's always an easy workaround.

Kelly

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Not a fan of the app update

Publié le 02/12/2020

The old POS app was very easy to use, but with the update I am thinking of switching to Square. I reached out customer service about the possibly of reverting to the old app; they respond quickly which is great, but unfortunately we are stuck with the new app which I do not think will work for our business.

Avantages

Shopify makes it easy to add and edit products to your library. It's great that it tracks inventory and can easily see sales and customer data.

Inconvénients

I have been using shopify pos for almost 2 years and am very disappointed with the recent upgrade. We use the pos app for farmers markets and oftentimes don't have great internet. With the new update, we cannot even get into the app without great internet. Additionally, there is a new password feature that is used to get into the app. It was not very intuitive to figure out how to turn this off and caused some problems with our staff. The new layout is not very user friendly as I find myself having to do several extra steps to complete a sale than I used to.

Dan
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Incredible versatility at a very reasonable cost

Publié le 23/08/2021

Shopify POS makes selling items in-person a total breeze. Barcodes can be scanned with the iPad's camera, and integrating either Shopify payments or third-party credit card systems are very easy. Plus, receipts can be printed, e-mailed, or texted

Avantages

The ease with which one can customize the buttons (discounts, etc.), product selection, adding multiple products to an order, the ease with which one can accept payment methods (cash, cc, or third party payment), and the ability to take the system anywhere where there is an internet connection (i.e. mobile).

Inconvénients

The fact that you cannot use any bluetooth hand scanner with the system (there's only one and it's very expensive).

Jessica

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

love centralizing my POS and website together!

Publié le 04/06/2018

got us more sales!~

Avantages

I was using square as my POS for a long time and it worked fine for years I had zero complaints
but something better came along shopify POS ... the reason i decided to switch over (again i had 0 issue w square i loved it) is because my website runs on shopify so its alot nicer to be able to ring customers up and tie it to my website i can then add them to my email list , aesthetically it looks nicer esp on the customers end, i can literally sell items from my website on the go!
love it! helps me track what i sell more of, which makes my job easier!
the fees are decent.

Inconvénients

I did sign up for this when it first came out so I had to "wait" a few weeks before it got to me, which was not a big deal but really was the only con .
no complaints as of yet

Brenda

Publié le 19/04/2018

Avantages

I like that Shopify POS is integrated with our Shopify website. If we sell something in store, it deducts it from our inventory online, which is very convenient. I don't have to worry about inventory being off.

Inconvénients

The thing I like the least about Shopify POS is that when I issue store credit to a customer, there is no way in the system to know who the store credit was issued to in the future. In other words, you have to keep track of it yourself.

Jessi
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

It works okay but not great

Publié le 24/06/2021

It does the job, but I think Square is overall better.

Avantages

I like that it integrates with Shopify. The card readers are high quality. The app interface is okay.

Inconvénients

The app is different on iPad versus iPhone. The iPad version is way better, but we do mostly outdoor events, so we use phones and it's a bummer.

Scotty

Shopify's POS Software makes our in-person events happen

Publié le 03/12/2019

My overall experience with the POS software has been extremely positive. I have only had issues when I've brought the POS Hardware into the equation with faulty and unreliable bluetooth pairing.

Avantages

What I like most about the software is the ability to use it in a few different ways. During an event, I can use the search feature to add the actual product to the shopping cart for better inventory keeping, or I can do a "quick sale" and just enter the total amount for custom orders. I really like the flexibility there.

Inconvénients

The pairing of the software and the hardware (credit card reader, in this case) is spotty at best. There are a lot of times that we have to manually enter CC information because we can't get the bluetooth pairing to work correctly. Would love a physical "docking" ability as a failsafe.

Jonathan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Needs some work to become a full featured POS system

Publié le 21/10/2018

Avantages

Relatively easy to set up with recommended hardware for not a ton of money. Runs off an iPad and supports multiple users and cash management. Isn't like a lot of the antiquated POS systems out there

Inconvénients

Checkout flow can be slow which is difficult when there is a long line. Wish it were better at handling exchanges and returns. Would require us to go to the web version of Shopify to get full access to order controls.

Daniel
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Fantastic POS Software

Publié le 15/05/2019

Avantages

I love how this software is completely integrated with our Shopify e-com store. This allows me to sell my products at different pop-up events throughout the year. If I didn't have this, I'd be worried about trying to keep track of transactions, keep cash on hand, etc... This makes life easy and simple

Inconvénients

This sin't really a con, but I get worried sometimes that the internet might conk out on my phone. You can't process transactions unless you have a signal, so you're dependent on a good connection. I've been able to work through everything so far, but it is a little scary when it takes a couple of seconds to process a customer's transactions.

Square for Retail
Lorie

4 year user

Publié le 09/10/2018

I have loved using Shopify pos

Avantages

Ease of use, that it can be set up on an iPad, wireless scanner capabilities. Easily to do phone orders. Syncs with website

Inconvénients

Returns can tend to be difficult at times due to the new update. Sometimes I only want to do store credit but it will give me an option to put it on their credit card only so we have to manually figure it out. The old version was much better in my opinion.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Quick, easy, professional ecommerce presence

Publié le 02/03/2019

Avantages

I work everyday in Shopify and it makes the checkout process for our customers easy peazy. Less pain points and a fast, digestiable checkout process for all. Whether it be creating products, collections, modifying our blogs or more, it makes our lives easier to have a fantastic software to work with.

Inconvénients

I wish we could schedule the rotating banner. This would make life so much easier than having to create and publish the night before or minutes before our launches. Also, make the box in the PAGES expandable rather than the fixed size.

Jessica

Great POS system for businesses

Publié le 22/04/2021

Overall this is very convenient to use and i love how it integrates directly with shopify!

Avantages

It seamlessly integrates with Shopify making it very convenient to view my transactions whenever i make sales outside of shopify.

Inconvénients

I had some instances when using card processor sometimes it doesn't want to accept payments and i would have to enter the order in manually