85 avis affichés sur 73

Shopify POS

PDV pour unifier les ventes en magasin et en ligne

4,7 /5 (73 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
85 avis affichés sur 73
Kaden B.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Revolutionized My Business

Publié le 21/09/2019

Awesome. They’ve changed our business to one that was making $500 a month to one that has quadrupled in size in just a year.

Avantages

I have been so impressed with everything that Shopify offers. Their reporting, different integrations, website building, all of it is so impressive.

Inconvénients

I haven’t found anything that I don’t like about Shopify. I’ve been very impressed with them from the beginning.

Maile U.
  • Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Mostly good

Publié le 09/02/2021

Despite the minor flaws, I still use Shopify POS because it is the easiest POS solution for my business. The pricing is fine as well.

Avantages

The Shopify POS is linked to my product list, which makes it easy to select which product(s) shoppers are buying.

Inconvénients

It was hard to set a temporary sales tax. I live in Oregon where we don't have a sales tax, but sometimes travel to other states for conventions or shows. While at the show I need a way to set a location-based temporary sales tax and at the same time allow my online customers to check out without any sales tax. That was surprisingly hard to do last time I used Shopify POS. It's possible the problem has been fixed by now... I haven't used it since before the pandemic started.

Daniel F.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

I can do the same on Square for FREE

Publié le 10/06/2017

Avantages

Integrates with my Shopify Store (Something Square Cant), great for inventory across online offline, integrates with Epson printers.

Inconvénients

PRICE, Shopify POS is expensive and does not require the price tag when compared to the competition. IT has an app store but those apps addon more price to the monthly fees. Also, the Shopify POS's payment terminal doesn't support TAP which is pretty bad. Switched to Square and never going back.

Megan B.

Highly recommend

Publié le 09/02/2021

Overall, I would refer any in person sellers to this software.

Avantages

I love this software because it is so easy to deploy and operate. Also the way that the hands held card reader is shaped is very nice. The software itself integrates smoothly with my Shopify store, and it runs perfectly.

Inconvénients

There is not anything I would change about this software as of right now. It works great and integrates well.

Kelly M.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Not a fan of the app update

Publié le 02/12/2020

The old POS app was very easy to use, but with the update I am thinking of switching to Square. I reached out customer service about the possibly of reverting to the old app; they respond quickly which is great, but unfortunately we are stuck with the new app which I do not think will work for our business.

Avantages

Shopify makes it easy to add and edit products to your library. It's great that it tracks inventory and can easily see sales and customer data.

Inconvénients

I have been using shopify pos for almost 2 years and am very disappointed with the recent upgrade. We use the pos app for farmers markets and oftentimes don't have great internet. With the new update, we cannot even get into the app without great internet. Additionally, there is a new password feature that is used to get into the app. It was not very intuitive to figure out how to turn this off and caused some problems with our staff. The new layout is not very user friendly as I find myself having to do several extra steps to complete a sale than I used to.

Justin R.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Easy to use. Powerful.

Publié le 22/03/2018

It's great for my website and makes fulfilling orders easy.

Avantages

Just the basic version of Shopify is powerful enough to run a successful e-commerce website. The addition add-ons make you an unstoppable entrepreneur as you can build a custom store to fit your needs.

Inconvénients

I wish you could build a website beyond your web-store within Shopify. You can build pages and do workarounds to make it feel more complete but it lacks some functions you would get from say... Blue Host or Squarespace, or Wix.

Matthew L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Musique

• Support client

Quick software with nice looking UI. Easy to navigate and works well with integrated hardware

Publié le 05/10/2017

Avantages

Keeps track of all products online. Easy to make changes on the fly or take multiple types of payments.

Inconvénients

Does not know to merge clients (always multiples or cannot find them), does not allow to look up client info from the orders page on the app

Brittany V.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Big fan of everything Shopify does

Publié le 11/12/2018

Great for small businesses.

Avantages

They really are a powerhouse. I have always been a fan of Shopify compared to their competitors.
All of their software is smooth and user-friendly. So of course their POS is too. Very easy to setup, great for beginners, small shops, bloggers. Can be completely automated and is easy to setup. I like that they make it easy to integrate with so many different programs and locations. I used Square before Shopify POS and I would say they're comparable in the way they function and look, however, Shopify's offers a lot more integrations and setups. I have always felt secure using this system as well.

Inconvénients

I really don't have any complaints for this software. It does exactly what I need it to do.

Lincey V.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great to charge credit cards at shows and fairs

Publié le 02/01/2019

I much prefer Shopify POS than Paypal here, Stripe and Etsy reader (I tried them all).

Avantages

Easy to use, non-laggy software to process credit card payments in person. The whole catalog from my Shopify store is connected and each product can be easily added to the bill. I often use the 'Quick sale' option for fast checkouts on which we simply enter the amount to charge. Shopify sent a free credit card reader that can read chips. The charge on the reader lasts for well over a day, which is perfect when you don't have access to power.

Inconvénients

Sometimes (rarely) my phone and the reader won't detect each other and I have to enter the credit card number manually, which isn't ideal.

Tom O.

• Support client

Open a store or a booth at a trade show, no problem!

Publié le 14/03/2018

I could say about the software is that it needs an internet connection to function. That can be a problem if you're working a booth at an exhibition or show where the wifi or cell service is spotty. Granted, there has to be some way to transmit credit card information to get it approved, but it still is a trouble that the shop keeper has to manage.

Avantages

Shopify's POS app is stupid simple to use. It takes payments on the fly and seamlessly integrates with the online store. It sets up in seconds and works on a moment's notice. Using it for day-to-day business or trade shows, the POS software is extremely nimble fits your every selling need.

Stephanie M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Shopify POS is easy to use and great for places with distinct items

Publié le 26/06/2018

Avantages

When using it to process payments, it's intuitive to use. Simply use the search bar to search product name or SKU and relevant products with photos comes up. It's best used for products with few variants or with detailed variants. In our cafe, it allows baristas to show all customizations of drinks right on the receipt which increases efficiency in our store. We can also adjust what tax applies on each order or product in the order, and can create discounts on the spot.

Also, it offers a 'quick sale' function which allows the staff member to add a product without going to the back end of the system. Additionally, customers can be added to the order meaning that our stored customer information can be added once the customer is ready for checkout. This is particularly useful when some customers have credits on their accounts, or have tax-free status.

Inconvénients

While searching, even if the whole SKU is put in, Shopify POS (in its tile view) will only show the product, not the variant within it. Also, it doesn't show the SKU unless you press and hold the product image. This can be time-consuming and can sometimes lead to staff accidentally selecting the wrong product, despite knowing the exact SKU of the product they were looking for.

Also, if our wifi ever disconnects in the store, the POS on the ipads is rendered useless. There should be some way of temporarily logging orders placed while offline then uploading them to the system. And since the latest update, it takes about 4 steps to let a customer pay once the order has been input if they are paying with debit/credit since we use external terminals.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Shopify is by far the best shopping cart I've every used, and the POS is no exception.

Publié le 06/12/2017

It's constantly saving us money. With Shopify POS we don't have to spend anything extra for the POS support that connects into our existing shopping cart.

Avantages

VALUE. Shopify allowed us to have a free developer account to test and work through our hesitations before paying a penny for the cart. The POS system comes with the cart for free, it works flawlessly on any apple device, I haven't tried the android offering, but I'm sure it's great as well. The account comes with multiple logins for managing employees with specified permissions for keeping eyes and fingers out of places they shouldn't be. And to top it all off it has a fantastic API connection that allows us to connect it to our Fishbowl Inventory Management system, which brings in the orders from both cart and POS and sorts the inventory out, handles the shipping with shipstation, posts back tracking and fulfills the orders in shopify and all the while capturing all the financial data in QB. I could seriously fire multiple employees for all the time and work this automation is doing for me.

Inconvénients

If I had to complain it would be that there are some things you can't customize that you might be able to with one of the self hosted carts such as magento, woocommerce, or even magento 2.

Jessica C.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

love centralizing my POS and website together!

Publié le 04/06/2018

got us more sales!~

Avantages

I was using square as my POS for a long time and it worked fine for years I had zero complaints
but something better came along shopify POS ... the reason i decided to switch over (again i had 0 issue w square i loved it) is because my website runs on shopify so its alot nicer to be able to ring customers up and tie it to my website i can then add them to my email list , aesthetically it looks nicer esp on the customers end, i can literally sell items from my website on the go!
love it! helps me track what i sell more of, which makes my job easier!
the fees are decent.

Inconvénients

I did sign up for this when it first came out so I had to "wait" a few weeks before it got to me, which was not a big deal but really was the only con .
no complaints as of yet

Scotty H.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Shopify's POS Software makes our in-person events happen

Publié le 03/12/2019

My overall experience with the POS software has been extremely positive. I have only had issues when I've brought the POS Hardware into the equation with faulty and unreliable bluetooth pairing.

Avantages

What I like most about the software is the ability to use it in a few different ways. During an event, I can use the search feature to add the actual product to the shopping cart for better inventory keeping, or I can do a "quick sale" and just enter the total amount for custom orders. I really like the flexibility there.

Inconvénients

The pairing of the software and the hardware (credit card reader, in this case) is spotty at best. There are a lot of times that we have to manually enter CC information because we can't get the bluetooth pairing to work correctly. Would love a physical "docking" ability as a failsafe.

Daniel P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

Fantastic POS Software

Publié le 15/05/2019

Avantages

I love how this software is completely integrated with our Shopify e-com store. This allows me to sell my products at different pop-up events throughout the year. If I didn't have this, I'd be worried about trying to keep track of transactions, keep cash on hand, etc... This makes life easy and simple

Inconvénients

This sin't really a con, but I get worried sometimes that the internet might conk out on my phone. You can't process transactions unless you have a signal, so you're dependent on a good connection. I've been able to work through everything so far, but it is a little scary when it takes a couple of seconds to process a customer's transactions.