Avis clients sur MediaShout

MediaShout

4,3 (315)
Donnez votre avis !
Un logiciel de gestion de culte et de présentation pour églises

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

315 avis

Jeff Kambale
Jeff Kambale
  • Secteur d'activité : Affaires internationales
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A Powerful, Easy and Remarkable Church Presentation Software. A must have for any church.

Publié le 22/05/2018

Facilitating Reading The Preaching of our Pastor, making the Bible Verses as well as Songs Lyrics available for ALL to read on screen.

Avantages

The way I can edit and create slide without disturbing the main view. Also the availability of many Bible versions, enabling us to assist our Pastor in delivering the Message of God to the Church.

Inconvénients

Not having a SCROLLING Announcements Option, is really a negative for us. I still look forward to see one day Scrolling Announcement Feature in future versions.
The other issue is the necessity to reconnect to Internet every Six Weeks, is not helping us in Africa where we do not have internet in our church buildings. Can it be removed, and find another way for verification?

Rita
Rita
Note globale
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Support client

Customer service/support is amazing! First time user or an experienced user, they've got your...

Publié le 13/06/2018

Avantages

First and foremost, their customer service / support is the best. Any issue (my own or theirs) I've ever had the MediaShout team has effectively and efficiently solved to my utmost satisfaction. The team is very knowledgeable about their software, know it inside out, and are on top of their game with it. [No non-english speaking people reading from a script with these guys!] They are tirelessly patient and extremely concerned with making sure my experience with MediaShout is the best they can make it. That alone makes the money spent on the software well worth it!

Secondly I love that I can edit the presentation on the fly and live. My Pastor has a tendency to ask for something to be done right BEFORE service starts. Can you show this? Can you add this scripture? You can do all that easily during service with just a few clicks! We couldn't do that before. It's a win/win for us. Pastor's happy and we're happy!

And thirdly, I love that I can now spend more of my time focusing on the pictures / graphics that I want to use instead of spending the majority of my time on formatting and setting up road maps for our worship songs. MediaShout allows you to format the entire cue or script easily! Setting up road maps [that my worship leader changes each time we sing it] is a breeze. Just drag and drop everything in the order you want it and wallah!

And the best part, with the words showing up on the stage with the next line feature, MY team thinks I'm a rockstar!

Inconvénients

I don't like that the main stage and the stage are tied so closely together when creating lyrics. I'm very anal about word placement in regards to the picture / graphic I am using. One slight change on the main effects the words on the stage as well as the next line feature. I know I can use the alignment buttons the software provides, but like I said, I'm anal about word placement. I would also like the ability to change the position of the words that show on the stage without it affecting the words or the next line feature as well.

Although the MediaShout customer service is top notch and the support they offer is the best service around, I do wish their user forum was a bit more active. You can learn a lot about how to use a program more effectively by communicating with other end users. I have yet to find a forum within [or without] MediaShout that actively offers this valuable resource.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Réseaux informatiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Niche features, with caveats

Publié le 12/06/2019

Avantages

Ability to quickly recall lyrics and scriptures to make a great presentation

Inconvénients

Plagued by frequent crashes, even after applying patches recommended by vendor

Alternatives envisagées

ProPresenter

Pourquoi choisir MediaShout

Featureset targeted at churches

Logiciel antérieur

Microsoft PowerPoint

Pourquoi passer à MediaShout

Appeared easier to train volunteers on

Réponse de Wordsmith

Hey there! I wonder if there's a system issue going on such as a video card needing a driver update, video codecs needing to be reinstalled, or Windows updates need completing. Version 6 is a very solid program and I trust it on the road worship leading myself- even on an older lower powered laptop. I'm confident our support can make recommendations to get you where you need to be (just reach out at mediashout.com/support). Also, do check out Version 7, as it's built on a completely new platform and it's less susceptible to even external system issues that caused poor performance in the past-- everything is in the box including video codecs needed for smooth performance with media files. We've worked hard to make it one of the most stable and reliable programs out there.

Julia
Julia

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

BUYER BEWARE. LICENSE VANISHES.

Publié le 12/12/2019

Overall, in 10 years, we were left fixing and resetting codec issues multiple times a year.

It...

It worked 85% of the time and most recently not at all.

Avantages

We have been customers for upwards of 10 years.
The program worked with dual monitors.

Inconvénients

We have purchased several upgrades - one because they forced us to. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

A few months ago we showed up for service as usual and our program said we were using a trial version. It started the 30 day countdown.

Eventually we dig out the registration codes for the product we had purchased and it would not accept the code. We tried multiple times but it would never go through.

We contacted tech support and eventually they just told us the company that managed the licenses for them no longer was. We asked what we could do to fix the problem.

The answer? Pay $400 to get a new version. WHAT?!? We purchase a product with the express understanding they are going to deliver on that product.

Instead, because they made an unfortunate decision to do business with the wrong company, it was going to cost US -the customer- $400. No product discount, no alternate license or work around. Just a response that would mean they succeeded at doing this to us TWICE.

I’m not happy nor would I recommend this product. It does the job. There were things we liked and didn’t like but because of the investment we had, we stayed. No longer.

We still haven’t replaced our program. We will be very diligent in reading reviews so we can get a company that is:

1) available with tech support without charging an additional fee and
2) stands behind the service they offer

Keith
Keith

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

MediaShout. It Works

Publié le 30/12/2018

I have been with mediashout since version 4 was in service. I feel like there have been a number of growing pains getting to the current system, but it has been worth it.

Avantages

I love that those of us that are tech savvy can dig into the options and have some fun with our creativity, and yet simplify the screen with volunteer mode, so that our week-end volunteers don't feel intimidated........Oh and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that the updates have finally included compatibility with standard remotes.

Inconvénients

The system sometimes freezes during service. My computer is more than capable of handling the software, so I have been trying to isolate why we get occasional glitches. At this point I am blaming it on older video background loops that are not mP4. I don't know why wmv files would cause an issue, but when I don't use them, I don't have issues.

Lisa
Lisa
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur

Great Tool for Service Media

Publié le 06/01/2019

I've been using MediaShout for our church services for 5 years! Each upgrade throws a bit of a learning curve initially but once you work through those and uncover the new features - it has been fantastic! There are a few glitches here and there that you'll find as you work within the software regularly, but overall a great product for what we need!

Avantages

I love the built in libraries and the ease of creating and updating the libraries to fit our needs for our church! And if I ever a problem, the support team is quick to respond and help me out!

Inconvénients

There are a few features, like announcements, I have yet to use as I haven't found the right info to help me figure out how to fire these off and play appropriately. There also is a delay in transitioning between cues within the software that does not happen on our display screens, takes a bit to refresh.

Anderson

Works well for our Church. ( Valley Baptist Church) an average attendance of 85

Publié le 21/05/2018

Easy to learn and use great tech support would love other software companies to use there example. I have recommended this software to many churches in the area works well.

Avantages

It works, without having to spend a lot of money and time with it. We have staff that comes and go very fast getting a new person up to show a presentation around 10 or 15 minutes takes around an hour or two to for a person the be able to build a presentation. Love the facebook user group and videos.

Inconvénients

Does not like to work with PowerPoint 365 have to log out of Media Shout we went to a feed computer when we have a full team. Our workaround for this is using a second machine which allows the worship team to check Lyrics while building the rest of the service.

Roxanne
Roxanne

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Still a satisfied customer.

Publié le 30/12/2018

We started with Media Shout when we started using video presentation in our services 10 years ago. The updates and upgraded versions have continued to allow us to have a user-friendly software for our volunteers to operated for worship. The Plus Membership has been my favorite addition. It's great to be able to get help quickly when there is a problem or even when I need help understanding something.

Avantages

My favorite new feature is the in line editor. It's very convenient to be able to edit slides while still running the program.

Inconvénients

I don't like the way the cursor jumps back to the beginning of the cue when the text wraps to a new slide within the cue.

Bruce
Bruce

MediaShout Excels in Church Projection Software

Publié le 26/12/2018

Avantages

MediaShout is far beyond 'just' a projection software for churches. The flexibility and ease of use make it the BEST church service projection software programs out there. We have been using it since version 3 and are now on version 6. They keep listening to consumers and improving it with making spreading the word of God the importance!

Inconvénients

Some of the features are not quite as user friendly as they could be.

Ruth

Love the Flexibility and Options in Making Presentations

Publié le 26/06/2018

We got a great product to enable us to display a variety of media all in one presentation.

Avantages

I like being able to have all types of cues in one presentation, video, pictures, songs, etc. I like the ease of displaying song lyrics. This software makes creating a complete service presentation so easy.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it has a few issues with stability in freezing up. There have been a few glitches in the software from time to time, but I have been very, very satisfied with customer support. They have been very available and patient and helpful.

Rrichard
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Media Shout 7 - Latest Version

Publié le 19/03/2020

We have used Media Shout from version 4/5, then into V6 and now V7. All of the releases have gone very smooth until V7. It seems they wanted to meet an arbitrary delivery date and released it prematurely. Now, with this latest release MS7 seems ready for prime time.

Avantages

After all of my critical critiques of MS7 early releases I thought I would follow-up with a review of the latest release. I almost had to start from scratch, relearning how to build cues and formatting pages. But, I was able to build this weeks service in MS7 and it ran without any issues/aborts (unexpected shutdowns). I did not use any of my old MS7 scripts but started with a "new" script and built the entire script from scratch. I also imported a MS6 Announcement script into MS7 and did not experience any issues. The "new" MS7 announcement script ran using script control which it imported from the MS6 script.

This release has fixed the unexpected shutdown issue that we were having with the early releases. Another PRO is the support staff at Media Shout. They bend over backwards to help you solve issues or help you learn how to use the product.

Inconvénients

Their early release of the product. There were several features that would give you a comment that this feature would be coming in a future release. With the early releases the software would shutdown in the middle of our church service. To date this version of MS7 seems to be stable.

Wendy
  • Secteur d'activité : Organisme social ou civique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Freezes and crashes

Publié le 06/05/2019

Overall, our church has been very impressed and satisfied with this program. It's the glitches tied to program freezes that distracts from Sunday services.

Avantages

While there are many fine tuning details to learn, this is a user friendly program that provides lots of options for professional quality presentations. It's relatively easy to teach someone how to run a presentation once it's been put on a script and that's important with a team of church volunteers who rotate from week to week. We've used this software for over seven years and it serves our projection presentation needs remarkably well.

Inconvénients

I, personally, still much prefer the format of the MS 5 to the MS 6 version and so do the volunteers at our church. It's just a simpler screen to look at and find things and I'd suggest that Media consider giving users the option of which design format layout they'd rather use. The biggest problem we've had with both versions came when we moved to High Definition Resolutions and file sizes and, despite trying to troubleshoot with Media Shout, we continue to have frequent crashes on larger background files, particularly video files. We're using many of the same graphics as we did at lower resolutions but upping the screen resolutions has led to far more crashes.

Richard
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Newly Designed User Interface Poor.

Publié le 22/01/2019

I want to remain on 4.5 which has an excellent interface without a steep learning curve. Pastors do not have the time to be techies. We need something that is stable. Unfortunately, Media Shout has taken 4.5 away making it impossible to use if reloading on a new computer.

Avantages

Nothing. The learning curve of a new interface doesn't allow me to receive value from this product

Inconvénients

User Interface. It's like a product I never seen though I've been a customer for 15 years.

Réponse de Wordsmith

Hi there! We're sorry to hear about the initial difficulty with V6. We know that with a new interface comes some time getting comfortable with it, and that time is valuable especially in ministry. However, this was one of those situations where to make it better all around (+ easier/faster to use), we had to make the jump to something new. What we've heard from lots of users so far is that it was worth getting to know the new layout, because they've now saved lots of time in the long run. After a few weeks, most say they're working faster than before because of the more intuitive controls with less clicks, less menus, and ultimately less obstacles to your work. Regarding V4, it will remain a MediaShout classic that has served us well, but unfortunately due to it being around 10 years old, certain components were not able to be kept up because of their age. Check you email, as we've sent you a link to some complimentary training for MediaShout 6 that can help bridge the gap!

Nick
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Better Options Elsewhere

Publié le 03/12/2019

We briefly used this to project worship slides and sermon slides.

We briefly used this to project worship slides and sermon slides.

Avantages

The software is generally reliable with few glitches, especially on newer versions. It can be easily customized. Resource Light compared to some other options.

Inconvénients

There are many better options available, and MediaShout hasn't exactly kept up with competition. Upgraded versions offer little in the way of new features, and the pricing isn't appealing when you compare what you can get for the same or less elsewhere.

Alternatives envisagées

EasyWorship et Proclaim by Logos

Pourquoi passer à MediaShout

Ultimately, we chose Proclaim.

Réponse de Wordsmith

Thanks for taking the time to review. We are surprised to see the ratings on ease of use, etc. as we are continually hearing from users that MediaShout is among the easiest to learn of the presentation software options out there. Regarding price, we'd definitely recommend folks to do the research there and see that MediaShout is actually the best value available, period. With an unlimited site license included, and 70 Bibles in that package without paying extra, under a one time fee, it's really an all in one purchase. Many competitors require you to pay extra for each Bible version, or certain features. The only way you get by cheaper initially is to do a subscription plan with one of the other software options, but if you do the math, you're really starting to lose money between the 1 & 2 year mark. If anyone has questions, we're available and glad to answer any questions in an unbiased way at www.mediashout.com/support.

Susan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great for Churches with Good Volunteers

Publié le 04/05/2021

My experience has been overall very positive. I can't say enough good things about their customer support employees as well. We were doing worship slides on PowerPoint before MediaShout, and the difference is astounding.

Avantages

rHaving ease of access for Bible translations and hymn/song lyrics has drastically cut down on the time it takes me to do the worship slides each week. I find the Bible tool particularly helpful, no more copying and pasting! After a brief learning curve, MediaShout is easy to use and easy to be picky about.

Inconvénients

I sometimes experience crashing with MediaShout, occasionally at very inopportune times. When I try to do something it just doesn't like, down it goes with little or no warning or explaination.

Réponse de Wordsmith

Hey there! Thank you so much for the kind words and being part of the MediaShout family. We want your experience to be flawless, if at all posible, so if you haven't already reached out to our customer support team, be sure to do that. We'd love to look into any crashing issues you're seeing and make sure we either work with you directly to resolve any system specific issues, or that we report whatever is causing it to our development team so they can conquer it once and for all in a future updates. We're continually updating the software and expecting another update soon, and with each one, we get even more stability, performance, and features! Thanks again!

Randy

Not a satisfied customer

Publié le 14/06/2019

Avantages

I have used it for many years in different churches and it has always performed very well. It was reliable. I like the features of release 6 but I hate the lack of stability. I have purchased the upgrade to release 7 (at my other church) and found it incomplete and not nearly as intuitive as advertised.

Inconvénients

Instability and the fact we now have to pay for support for a quirky product.

Réponse de Wordsmith

We'd be happy to help you in any way when it comes to stability. Even version 6 is a very solid program assuming the system is up to spec and there aren't external issues like video codecs being out of whack, windows updates messing up displays, etc. Our support team can usually get you some help to get pretty rock solid performance. I myself have used the program on the road worship leading and personally I trust it, even on a lower powered older laptop. Regarding Version 7, with agile development, there are some features still coming, but the base of the program is still there and is already serving I'd say over 1000 churches since it released a little over a month ago. I'd check out the latest update if you haven't already, and do let our support team know if you're waiting on a certain feature- but honestly at this point there's not much it can't do, and do well!

richard
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Good product for our Church

Publié le 28/01/2020

We have been using it for years for our Church's audio/visual.--Display presentations (church services and special services) needs.
Started with Version 3 many years ago.
We have had problems/bugs, but there support staff has prevented catastrophes.
Newbies might want consider Support Plus at least for a while.

Avantages

It does what it is designed to do.
Learning curve isn't overwhelming.
Support people are EXCELLENT.

Inconvénients

They rely a lot of video training. I would like to have a more in depth manual.
Although not the fault of Mediashout, Using Powerpoint slides can be problematic. We do fine with Powerpoint 2007 and 2010. Changes made by Microsoft prevent us from updating to newer Microsoft Office.

Réponse de Wordsmith

Hey Richard! Thanks so much for taking the time to review. We take pride in listening to feedback from users and responding when we can. I wanted to let you know we do have a new PDF manual we're about to put out for MediaShout 7, AND our very next update issues improvements to one of our Powerpoint import mechanisms (which of course has been challenging with all the changes to MS Office). Feel free to check it out when it releases (it will be announced via email) and get with our support if needed!

denniS

Have been using for more than 5 years and it does not disappoint in any way

Publié le 21/05/2018

Ease of use and reliability are the main benefits. I also have always been impressed with the customer support. The way they have always understood what I am going through in my weekly schedule here at my church, understood my issue with me having to explain several times and helped me solve that issue.

Avantages

Ease of use for my volunteers; Personal touch from customer support and that they understand my needs; Always ahead of my need with the functionality of the software.

Inconvénients

Updates for the software seems to come out more often than I would like. Because I have volunteers that run the software in two services weekly (4 volunteers swap out weeks), they barely get used to the look and the feel of the program when it is time for the latest update and changes and the learning starts all over.

Kathy

My MediaShout

Publié le 05/10/2018

We have had Mediashout for over 5 years and the devlopers continue to update and improve the product. Purchasing the premium help has made a difference in my stress level coming in on Sunday morning and not having to worry that I can't get help with a last minute problems.

Avantages

My favorite thing about the software is the ability to change my presentation on the fly! Incorectly spelled words, wrong bible verse or version. This is one the main reasons we purchased this software.

Inconvénients

The link to Songselect doesn't link. Freezing sometimes occurs in the middle of service and I have to reboot. This issue has greatly improved with the information provided under knowledge base for updates to Codec.

Réponse de Wordsmith

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! Like so many other churches, we are pleased that you have had a great experience with MediaShout.

This morning, we were able to talk on the phone and you mentioned that the SongSelect issue cleared itself up about a month ago. Because we have not received calls on this issue, we are curious if it was an issue outside of MediaShout. If you are experiencing any issues whatsoever, we are here to help. God bless you and your ministry.

Trevor
Trevor
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Only use if you cant afford ProPresenter

Publié le 30/05/2018

After using this product for almost 5 years and then switching to ProPresenter I never tell people to use this product. I only ever suggest this because of the price difference.

It will run slides.

You can import from CCLI

You can add custom backgrounds and create set lists.

Much cheaper than other competitors products (ie. ProPresenter)

Inconvénients

No editing slides on the fly if needed.

Overall platform feels very behind the times and harder to understand than most, updating and continual learning of the program was painful

Mac version seems like an after thought that always is years behind their PC version.

Hey Trevor,

It sounds like you're using an older version of MediaShout because editing on the fly is one of the hallmarks of the current version, MediaShout 6. I also wonder if you had the original version of the Mac software, which has been updated to match the Windows version within the past 2 years.

Should you decide to return to MediaShout, remember your license is still active and available for your use. Take a look ar the new version and even download and use it as a trial for 30 days for free! I think you'll appreciate the difference!

Have a blessed day!

Jamie
Jamie
  • Secteur d'activité : Événementiel
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Was once the standard, but got left behind

Publié le 08/04/2019

Avantages

It's been around long enough that many people may have learned it at some point

Inconvénients

This software got left behind by competitors that overtook it by a huge margin. Don't expect flashy features, ease of use, stability, or recognition by users

Réponse de Wordsmith

Thanks for taking the time to review. There's some truth there? MediaShout was the FIRST church pres. software about 20 years ago. Admittedly, we had a weak release or two, and some "competitors" had the advantage for a bit. However, there's still benefits to MediaShout over all the others, which I recognize both as an employee AND a worship leader/tech director myself. Whether it be features, cost, or a combination. Honestly, there's not many features I could think of that are NOT in MediaShout that ARE in "competitor" software, at least in the base system (not talking about paid add-ons that are basically external software anyway). And the reports we get confirm that we are among the EASIEST to use compared to ANY other option. For anyone doubting MediaShout as a legitimate option, I'd invite them to check it out (mediashout.com/trial) and compare directly. We also have some exciting features we're working on that will take it even further ahead. Keep your ear to the ground!

David
David
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Useful yet buggy and clunky

Publié le 06/08/2019

Our church has used MediaShout 4, 5, and 6. We continue to run the 4.5 environment because the UI build and stability are preferable to both newer versions. However, we had to purchase support for 4.5 separately, which was an unnecessary expenditure (it hasn't failed, unlike the newer versions which crashed weekly). Generally, our A/V team likes to use MediaShout and appreciates the flexibility to build scripts with lots of customization. Newer presentation software, however, has more to offer and cross-platform compatibility (like ProPresenter). Depending on your A/V team or Tech team abilities, you could go either way with MediaShout or a competitor.

Avantages

Integrations with multiple Bible translations, integrations with SongSelect and Planning Center Online, ability to streamline scripts for new volunteers. Multiple screen output.

Inconvénients

Legacy versions tend to run cleaner than newer versions, lots of updates to continue eliminating bugs even when out of beta. Not cross-compatible with MacOS. Support for legacy versions must be purchased separately.

John
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

I find that it meets the needs of our church.

Publié le 08/06/2018

We can fully support our pastor with graphics, videos, Bible verses, and text. We also can easily display the words to our worship songs for our membership.

Avantages

The feature I like most is the ability to edit a cue while displaying a cue. I like that Media Shout gives you all the Bible versions included in the cost of the software. When displaying a song we can see the complete words to each lyric so that the song leader jumps around then we can quickly see which lyric to display. I always like a company the is totally North America support. It appears all the support personnel also are Media Shout users in their local church. It is always a pleasure to talk to support, great Christian people.

Inconvénients

There is a learning curve which requires new users to spend a lot of time learning how to use the software. The training videos don't cover all areas but a quick support call will quickly get you up to speed.

Don
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

MediaShout great for beginners & small churches

Publié le 27/12/2018

We are a small church and do not have an audio-video group or experiences in running software like MediaShout. I asked people at my work who attend other churches about what they have used, and MediaShout was one of the recommendations. As I researched them, their feature set and ease-of-use, along with the ability to buy a computer equipped with the necessary video card and other hardware, made them our best option. MediaShout support also helped me with planning the purchase of the 3 TV monitors & how to install them with the computer. Overall, it was a great success for a small church doing it on our own, with no prior experience.

Avantages

Ease of use for a beginner. As I've used it more, I've learned more & more things about the software, and have become very proficient in how we use it at our church. I'm sure I'm only scratching the surface of its full feature set, but for our church, we are very pleased with it.

Inconvénients

Occasionally, something doesn't work quite work as expected or the way it did before - but in each case, I've contacted support and got it working correctly again. In most cases, it was caused by someone changing a setting that was expected to have an impact. We're beginners, and don't have a professional team running our audio-visual equipment, so sometimes we cause the problems ourselves.

Avery

Media Shout is a Worship NECCESITY

Publié le 02/01/2021

Overall, Media Shout is a simple program that makes preparing for services much easier. There were many times where we didn't have lyrics to a song, and I was able to type it up quickly before service even started! Sometimes simple interface can make everything run smoother.

Avantages

Being a musician, I sometimes travel to many churches with many different programs. MediaShout is one of those programs that stands out greatly. With the easy interface, it makes your lyrics look amazing! I loved the background choices they give you.

Also great for making points on sermons. Much better than using Powerpoint, which many churches use because of it being the only option they have on their computers.

Inconvénients

The cost is a bit pricey. It does come with quite a bit of things, but the more you want access to, the more you have to pay. I just wish it was a bit cheaper.