EasyWorship

Un logiciel de présentation de culte pour les églises

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

562 avis

Jeff

EasyWorship really is easy

Publié le 18/05/2021

Overall, we've enjoyed using EasyWorship. I can show someone how to run it in just a few minutes. Building schedules is a bit more complicated, but relative easy once you understand it.

Avantages

It is easy to use a schedule during a service. If something is skipped in the service, it is easily skipped in EasyWorship. Most everything is drag and drop to put it in the schedule. It works well with PowerPoint and videos.

Inconvénients

You cannot drag and drop motion background from just any folder on your computer. They have to be in a specific folder.

Réponse de Softouch Development Traduire en français

Hi Jeff, thanks for the feedback! You should actually be able to drag-and-drop media from anywhere on your computer directly into the EasyWorship software. When you have some free time, please contact our support team at 1-918-250-1493 to take a look at this issue with you. Fred

Blair
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

The name is accurate

Publié le 03/10/2019

Overall this is a very easy to use, but powerful presentation software for displaying song lyrics. It integrates with many lyric and license providers which makes adding new songs simple. The price is okay and the developer seems to work on upgrades pretty regularly. I would recommend this software to any church looking for a lyrical presentation application.

Avantages

It really is easy. It's very nicely laid out and simple to learn, which makes it very easy and user friendly. The developer's have done a fantastic job in many respects and if you're looking for a presentation software for church I would highly recommend trying this one. It allows you to easily change backgrounds or to have a solid color as the background. Changing song lyrics is simple and straightforward and you have the ability to change how the lyrics look as far as font and how many words are on the screen. It's easy to re-order songs if you need to, or add and delete songs on the fly. The search feature helps find a song easily if your teams adds a song on the fly. It also has the ability to put scripture on the screen, with many different versions available.

Inconvénients

Sometimes video with sound doesn't work well or at all and the program seems finicky about the type of video file. I've found displaying webpages hit or miss as well, but I'm not sure if that's the control or the program as I haven't done it often.

There isn't much that I don't like about it.

Microsoft PowerPoint et ProPresenter

Pourquoi passer à EasyWorship

Price and easy of use as well as compatibility with Windows based system.

Réponse de Softouch Development Traduire en français

Hi Blair, thanks for the feedback! It sounds like there may be a couple of issues that we should be able to help you correct right now. If you could contact us at 1-918-250-1493 or support@easyworship.com, I would be happy to help. Fred

Frances
  • Secteur d'activité : Musique
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

LOVE LOVE love IT!

Publié le 05/08/2022

Avantages

Ease of getting started, size of media and song library.

Inconvénients

Wish the add buttons were bigger and there was an easier search option.

Hi Frances,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we take your feature request under consideration!

Tech Support,

Frank
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Good Price, good features but signifiant problems

Publié le 09/12/2018

I've been using this software since Dec 2014. Then, the version was "Easy Worship 2009". It was a great product at a great price. But EW redesigned the product to add more features, called it "Easy Worship 6". It was full of bugs and lacked many features many people loved in EW2009, "checking for changes" and basic "copy/paste/undo" commands. The new features of EW6 was the creation of "themes". Nice, but not necessary. I endured EW6 and the many patches. It became stable in Dec 2017 and they brought back "check for changes". However, in late 2017, they decided to make the product subscription based. We decided to go with an annual subscription in June 2018. The product has been working great, allowing me to mix PowerPoint, EW7 created choruses, scripture, video and even web pages. Then sometime betw 11/24/18 and 12/01/18, the product stopped working. EW7 believed I was not an active subscriber even after both EW staff and myself verified our registration. Support was not very helpful. They asked the standard questions - did you receive an update from Windows or any other product? Can you restore your computer to a point in time when EW7 was working? Seriously? Finally, support pushed a beta copy of the next release to me and EW7 worked again. 3 days later, the same problem re-occurred. It has not been resolved.

Avantages

1. It was the most feature-rich product for the price. Now, the product has too many bugs to consider it "reasonably priced".
2. I liked the "check for changes" options as it allows multiple people to contribute to a worship schedule. However, you have to manually start it. It used to be automatic.
3. I like how you can import PowerPoint presentations with all the basic PowerPoint controls.
4. I like how well you can mix audio, PowerPoint and EW7 created media in the same schedule.

Inconvénients

1. Support is average. They believe the only way to solve a problem is to login to your computer and take control, not acceptable.
2. You can't export the text of anything you create in EW7. So, if you create 200+ songs in EW7 you can't port them to somewhere else. All you can do is export a list of songs or open each song and copy all the text.
3. Even after multiple releases of EW6 and EW7, PowerPoint presentations will sometimes stop working. The PP slides turn black and instead of seeing 12 separate slides, you only see 1 black slide.
4. If you resize the Application screen, EW7 will not remember how you sized the panels the next time you start it up.
5. You can run an audio travt in the background while you display a video or image file.

Réponse de Softouch Development Traduire en français

We have reached out to this customer and have resolved the immediate issues. We will continue to work with this customer to resolve any further issues that occur, as needed. Please direct all technical support questions and requests to support@easyworship.com so that our technical support staff can assist either over the phone or by remote support.

Simon
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Our first piece of worship software from a decade ago!

Publié le 15/07/2022

Avantages

We like the ease of use most. When we first switched over, we primarily had to because video backgrounds were glitchy on our old presentation software. EasyWorship brought us into the future by making motion backgrounds work flawlessly. Over time, we've also like how EasyWorship has become more like other professional software in handling things like multiple projectors, displays and easy switching between different media. That in itself should make anyone want to get EW over the others.

Inconvénients

The subscription model makes it un-favourable. But at least the developers have taken into account the size of churches/congregations to offer variable pricing. Churches oversees don't see a lot of money coming in, so having multiple subscriptions in USD in failing economies, makes it more expensive by the year.

OpenLP

Pourquoi choisir EasyWorship

Easyslides was lacking in terms of ease of use. It did a great job of functioning on a very low-end PC but the look and feel of it was lacking. Steep learning curve for someone new and the video backgrounds always crashed.
Julie
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Easy Worship

Publié le 27/08/2022

The biggest benefit is ease of use and flexibility.

Avantages

I find it easy to set up and transfer the song schedule for each week. But, also, if we want to switch to a song not on the schedule it's easy to pull up an additional song and add it. We have used Easy Worship for 15 years but hadn't updated the program for almost 10 years. I'm still learning some of the new features. Looking forward to using the announcement features on the program. it's wonderful to be able to set up the scriptures being used for the sermon and also quickly add any new scriptures Pastor might want to have up on the screen while he is preaching. It is very easy to use. Sometimes I have someone new running the words on the screen during worship, it only takes a few moments of instruction for someone to pick up how to run the program.

Inconvénients

The biggest concern I have with the program is that it is only for Microsoft/DOS computers. It does not support Apple products. Currently we use Microsoft but would like to be able to use this product on Apple if we would decide to switch.

Nathan

Works for us!

Publié le 07/08/2022

We've used it since 2006 and never had any issues

Avantages

I love how we can import power point presentations right into our announcements, also like how accessible it is to use song select or get new media from the store

Inconvénients

I would like to see a bigger song database but I understand mu h of that is copyright material. We are having to import a lot of our songs from the older version of easyworship and not being tech savvy its been a chore.

Hi Nathan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, please feel free to reach out to our tech team with any issues you may have!

Tech Support,

Debra

Great Product

Publié le 30/08/2022

I have used it for years and I like the usability of the program.

Avantages

I liked the pricing and the great customer service.

Inconvénients

There were a lot of steps needed when things went wrong. I spent too much time researching an issue before calling customer service.

Janis

User Friendly Program

Publié le 20/09/2022

Avantages

We have several operators for projecting worship on Sundays. It was easy to train new operators as EasyWorship is user-friendly and most were able to know what to do quickly even when they had never used the program before their training.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the software will freeze when trying to insert PowerPoints into the schedule. Or the PowerPoints will insert okay, but will not show the preview, however, when projected the slides are viewable.

Doli
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Epworth Villa vespers service

Publié le 15/09/2022

I built a basic schedule this week. It was definitely not painless but not horrible.

Avantages

Management of slides to our screens and having hymn and Bible verse words ready to be brought in. Unfortunately the one hymn was not the version in our pew hymnal and I didn’t catch that.

Inconvénients

Figuring out the slide background types and getting access to more prebuilt backgrounds.

Tammy

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great for what we need it to do

Publié le 27/10/2021

Easyworship is MUCH easier than most applications I've used in churches previously. I would recommend it.

Avantages

Being able to do everything within one program is amazing! Previously, we were using PowerPoint for the sermon slides, MediaPlayer for videos and switching back in forth while on the presentation screen looked messy and was frustrating.

Inconvénients

I wish it were a little easier to use and that it was all linked to a cloud. It would be great if the worship minister put in her songs from her home, the minister put in his notes for the sermon from his home, etc... and it all compiles into one file I opened on Sunday morning at the church. At this time, I don't see a way of doing that besides everybody emailing me their stuff and me spending quite a bit of time putting it together. It is time consuming to have to manually enter every song we sing.

Pourquoi choisir EasyWorship

Our volunteers were finding it difficult to run multiple programs on Sunday morning and know which program to run at what time in the service. This makes it a lot easier.

Logiciel antérieur

Microsoft PowerPoint

Pourquoi passer à EasyWorship

Less expensive and I've had previous experience with EasyWorship at other churches we have minister with.

Réponse de Softouch Development Traduire en français

Hi Tammy, thanks for the feedback! Cloud based storage is something that our development team is working but at this moment we do not have a projected timeline for this feature. Please feel free to reach out to us if you think of any additional feature enhancements or requests that we can implement to improve your experience. You can contact me at support@easyworship.com. Nolan

Richard

EasyWorship 7 - Great Multimedia Platform for Enhanced Worship Experience

Publié le 09/06/2020

I love that EasyWorship is a Christian company with its primary mission to advance the cause of Jesus Christ. After a challenging learning curve, I have come to appreciate the incredible capabilities of EW7. I use virtually all of its functionality and would recommend EW7 to any church that needs a comprehensive multimedia platform to enhance their worship service. I like the subscription option that makes EW7 affordable for even small churches at an affordable price with updates available at no additional cost. The EW support team is exceptional. They are available, polite, extremely knowledgable, and reassuring. Access to support that you can count on is essential when your entire worship service depends on its audiovisual technology.

Avantages

EasyWorship 7 is a stable, reliable multimedia platform that is indispensable for projection of announcements, music lyrics, PowerPoint presentations, and direct access to external audio video sources during worship services and other church-related programs. The user can import photographs, videos,other resources available from its on-line media store, or create your own media, Through EW7, you can access lyrics in slide form from an existing library, import song lyrics from CCLI on-line, or create your own lyrics slides. You can create your own multi-layered media slides and create media libraries for easy access to backgrounds, Bible verses etc. EasyWorship can also connect live to social media platforms such as Facebook and YouTube using streaming programs such as OBS.

Inconvénients

EasyWorship initial seemed to be exceptional complicated, although I was able to teach myself using the user manual, on-line teaching tutorials available on the EasyWorship website, and trial and error. Unfortunately, there was no one in my area that had practical experience setting up or using EW. I started with EasyWorship 6, which was a bit unstable. Occasionally it would lock up in the middle of the worship service. With the change to EW7 and subsequent updates, I have had no problems for the last 3 years. It also helps that Windows 10 has become more reliable. You do need a computer with good processing power, a quality external video card, and lots off storage. There is no Mac version, although I understand that you can run EW7 on a Mac using Bootcamp. I tried using a virtual Parallels computer on my Mac. It doesn't work because Parallels uses its own audio and video drivers that can't support the demands of EW7.

Réponse de Softouch Development Traduire en français

Hi Richard, thanks for the feedback! I hope that we can continue to provide the same exceptional experience you've had so far. If there's ever anything we can do to improve our product or your experience, please don't hesitate to contact me. I can be reached at 1-918-250-1493 or support@easyworship.com. Fred

Nick

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Good if you’re good at it

Publié le 24/03/2020

Despite some of the issues with media files, I enjoy using EasyWorship. It did not take long to “master,” and with a little pre-planning and a brief tutorial, I could have someone take over my role for a service without much worry. I would have liked to have been able to have accessed a wider catalogue of songs, but once you learn the tricks to inputting lyrics, adding songs is not a major issue. I purchased this software initially because of budget constraints and a lack of time to properly compare all available options. That being said, I am not unhappy with the time I spent using it.

Avantages

My favorite part about this software is the ease in which the user can quickly put Bible verses on the screen if they have not been informed about them prior. I used this as a music minister before I became senior pastor, and our pastor would frequently quote scripture throughout his sermon that he had not given to me beforehand. This software proved better than any other I have used at being able to quickly put a scripture on the screen, and being able to quickly alternate between translations. With a little practice, I could have the scripture on the screen before the pastor finished saying “John 1:1 says.” The other software I’ve used has made this task difficult.

Inconvénients

Integrating media proves to be troublesome much of the time. We frequently had issues with video files that, even though they had been loaded onto the computer itself, would not play correctly from the software. We ended up resorting to simply playing video files through another media player, then changing the desktop mirroring following the end of the video so that we could begin using this software again. We also had issues at times (though less frequently) with looped video backgrounds causing the program to crash. This occurred on multiple PCs, each with a processor more than capable of handling the looping video, and with multiple looping videos, which leads me to believe it is an issue with the software.

Costs

Réponse de Softouch Development Traduire en français

Hi Nick, thanks for the feedback! If you have some free time available this week, we should be able to resolve the issue with video playback. Can you contact our technical support department at 1-918-250-1493 or support@easyworship.com? This will probably be a quick fix that we can help with. Fred

THOMAS

Functional and Easy to Use Worship Projection Software

Publié le 31/08/2019

Our entire technical / presentation team likes EasyWorship because of its flexibility, which fits right in with our typical services. We usually do not get the sermon outlines or the worship song list until an hour before the service starts, and EasyWorship makes is easy to quickly build the lists and make any edits before service starts. EasyWorship also allows for a quick transition to ad hoc scriptures, songs or videos when the leaders go "off script".

Avantages

Database of song lyrics, backgrounds and Scripture - both included and for purchase
Ease of building service lists
Integration with other media sources, like SongSelect, YouTube, etc.
Speed to load and change between items
Flexibility of formatting and organizing presentation material

Inconvénients

When they removed the ability to synch the display between preview, saved presentation and the library. We run a very dynamic and flexible service, which is why we like the ability to quickly display new songs, scripture and media, but it would be nice to have the software display the material from the library and the presentation list, especially when we need to flip between different scripture verses. This used to be a configurable option, but was removed.

EasyWorship also occasionally loses the monitor configuration and randomly changes between the front and foldback monitors as well as the main display at startup. It also doesn't always label the monitors the same as what Windows calls them (Monitor 1 in Windows and Monitor 3 in EW, for example), which causes confusion for new operators and must be dealt with quickly when getting ready for a service, but it is easily correctable once you have dealt with it a couple times. Would be nice to have that corrected.

Pourquoi choisir EasyWorship

SongShow Plus was using more system resources and becoming more cumbersome to use and support was declining. Several of our system support vendors were dropping SSP / no longer recommending it.

Pourquoi passer à EasyWorship

We needed a program that was Windows compatible and not too challenging to learn. SongShow Plus was using more system resources and becoming more cumbersome to use and we did not want to switch to Mac.

Réponse de Softouch Development Traduire en français

Hi Thomas, thanks for the feedback! If you have some free time, I would be thrilled to speak with you about some of the feature requests you may have. I also noticed your comments on losing the monitor configuration in Windows. This is not typical and may be something we need to troubleshoot either via phone or email. I can be contacted at 1-918-250-1493 or by email at support@easyworship.com, if you'd like to speak about either. Fred

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition

• Support client

One of the best pieces of software I've used in church for putting songs and texts in screen.

Publié le 13/03/2018

Avantages

It was a wonderful day when the church decided to buy EW instead of just using PowerPoint for visual aids in services. We use EW to display hymns and Bible texts mainly on the projector or TV but it really comes in handy for praise and worship sessions where we can just keep the words coming as the song leaders chain songs together. The built-in Bible versions also mean that the preachers can call any random text during the sermons and we can put it in seconds.

The first thing I like about this software is that it is easy to setup and get it running. The system requirements are pretty basic in terms of software and memory usage but of course you need a device that supports dual video output. I ran our first version of Easy Worship on an old laptop with Windows XP and no more than 512MB RAM. Of course the newer versions require a little more processing power and memory but the early version still works well even on newer operating systems.

Secondly the interface is pretty easy to understand and use. So intuitive that non-techies can master the basic operations in less than 30 minutes. It's a great tool for helping young persons to get involved in the service. As long as they can read and pay attention to the service they can help put the songs and texts up on screen. EW is highly customizable and also easy to back up onto a flash drive. This comes in very handy during computer upgrades. No need to add all the custom songs over again.

Inconvénients

There's not a lot to not like about this software. My biggest issue is that they don't support Mac systems. It's not a deal breaker but it does limit our choices for computer upgrades.

The second issue is the upgrade price. It's really great software and the initial cost is worth the investment but the upgrade price is a little steep. A smaller yearly subscription might be better and more manageable for smaller churches.

My final issue is more technical and it has to do with codecs and using videos as backgrounds in EW. The videos work fine on their own but as soon as you try to use them as a background they stop playing. It seemed to be a Windows 7 issue. Maybe fixed in 8 or 10 but none of the fixes found online worked so far. It's more of an annoyance than a major issue.

Réponse de Softouch Development Traduire en français

Thanks for your feedback! I wanted to let you know that the MAC version is actually our primary focus currently and I hope you will be able to try it out. We have now added a subscription model that can be done yearly or monthly as well for EasyWorship 7. Could you please contact one of us in support about the video playback issue? I would love to help you out with that. - Fred

Tim
  • Secteur d'activité : Organisme social ou civique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Solid product with great customer service

Publié le 30/09/2020

I have been doing church A/V for 20+ years and for most of the time I have been using EW. They have kept up with the times with upgrades and feature improvements. I have evaluated several options over the years but I've never felt comfortable enough with any other options to make the move to another platform. I often recruit novice users to assist in this ministry and find that new users pick up on the basic operating skills very quickly. Most people that I know that are doing Church video presentations that are not using EW are using MS PowerPoint. Knowing both as well as I do, I could never be convinced that PP is a better alternative to EW.

Overall, I am a loyal customer and it would be a big ask to get me to give this application up for another option.

Avantages

This interface is intuitive and easy to use. The layout is clean and flexible. Overall for church presentation software it offers all of the features that I need. I rarely have a request or task that I can't fulfill in one way or another by using EW. They are continually adding features and functionality. When I do have the rare problem, I never feel like I'm left to fend for myself as their customer service is always friendly and ready to help. I also love the integration with Song Select.

Inconvénients

I would like to see some better tools for "tagging" of resources and also some richer photo and video editing functions. They have a remote function that lets the user control the application with a mobile device. As much as I love this feature, I have a difficult time getting it to connect on a consistent basis and the lack or reliability leave me uncertain about depending on it.

Réponse de Softouch Development Traduire en français

Hi Tim, thanks for the feedback! If you have some time, I would love to speak with you further about the "tagging" and editing functions that you've requested here. When you have some free time, would you please reach out to me at 1-918-250-1493 or support@easyworship.com to detail these requests a bit further? Fred

Doug

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Why your business needs EasyWorship software!

Publié le 22/01/2021

We are a church using this software, and it has been very helpful. We no longer use the hymnals for our music, because we can send the words directly to the screens in the sanctuary. We can run announcements before and after the service to remind people of upcoming events and scheduled meetings, which is a big help. I really don't know what we would do if we did not have EasyWorship software. It has made my job working in the AV booth go a lot smoother. We put on a very professional looking service!

Avantages

The software was very easy to get up and running. With this software, you can load and play almost any sort of audio or video file you will ever need. If we have the need to play a PowerPoint, a video from a website, and an audio selection from another source, we can do it with EasyWorship. It is not a difficult program to learn how to use. We transmit our signal to three projectors in the main sanctuary and to several other tv monitors in various rooms. We can display announcements before the service, and then we can show the service on all the displays. I would recommend EasyWorship to any business or church that has any need for this sort of software.

Inconvénients

I can honestly say that I really don't have any cons with EasyWorship software. There is a learning process with any new software package, but with EasyWorship, it was very fast. There are "how to" videos on Youtube that can be of value also.

Réponse de Softouch Development Traduire en français

Hi Doug, thanks for the feedback! If you think of any other feedback or requests, please feel free to contact me at support@easyworship.com. Fred

Alvin

Great Product With Service to Match

Publié le 30/07/2020

As stated above the ease of developing a complete schedule with limited resources is key advantage for our church. The reason the review is titled 'Great Product With Service to Match' is that I was completely satisfied with EasyWorship 6 from time it was installed in October of 2017 until Sunday June 26 2020 when I attempted to purchase a bible and program stated my login details were invalid. Through discussion with the Technical Team it was discovered that our software license had been activated under a church with same name in same state but different city - meaning we never paid to activate our software. I felt like I was being forced into a software upgrade through no fault of mine. But then God shows up. I reviewed all the personal and business accounts which would have been used to purchase our campus license and could not find anything. We have used the software for 33 months with no issues and assuming we had been paying subscription of $15/month for 33 months would have paid $495.00. The team at EasyWorship was great to work with and we now have version 7 installed with a campus license which has paid for itself by months of use behind us and I am certain the software will be utilized for many years to come. Great product and great personnel in Technical Support and Customer Support.

Avantages

The scheduling feature within EasyWorship is what sets it apart from other programs for me. We are a small congregation with limited resources (both financial and human) so fact that I can have our schedule developed in 10 minutes or less is great. Also, last minute changes are simple to make along with being able to pull up scripture in seconds.

Inconvénients

Really have not found anything missing over the 2.5 years of using EasyWorship 6. We just upgraded to EasyWorship 7 which has some additional features.

Réponse de Softouch Development Traduire en français

Hi Alving, thanks for the feedback! If you ever run into trouble or have any questions, please feel free to contact me at support@easyworship.com or 1-918-250-1493. Fred

Isaac
  • Secteur d'activité : Événementiel

From a Church Media Director

Publié le 21/08/2021

My years of using easy worship from EW2009-EW6-EW7 has been a wonderful experience, I have tried out few other software out there but I always end up coming back because no one does it better.
My worship experience won't be the same without this product because it makes it truly EASY!.

Avantages

Easy worship is my favorite when it come to presentation because as the name is, so it is. I love the media library specially because it helps me sort my resources and I can do a last minute readjustment to the image or video instead of going to look for a third party app and its very helpful when it happens during service and I edit without breaking the flow of my presentation. Despite the heavy modification on Easy Worship 7, it still works seamlessly on an average pc without glitch this is unlike other graphic software.

Inconvénients

Easy worship is nice and I feel that I get the value for my money but I still think the price is a bit high, maybe lesser packages can be introduced or price slashes. There should be provision for lyric plugin from internet, the web feature isn't the best and finally the templates should be more flexible to be customized to bring out the creativity in users..

Réponse de Softouch Development Traduire en français

Hi Isaac, thanks for the feedback! If you think of any additional feedback or requests, please feel free to contact us at support@easyworship.com. Fred

Trevor

Great Software for Churches on a Budget and Very User Friendly

Publié le 09/02/2021

We have used EasyWorship for over a decade and it has always served our needs well as a church. We would recommend the software easily to others looking for something like it.

Avantages

One of the best features of this software is the app you can control the entire program on (as long as you have wifi). We continuously use the app to enhance the availability of the software throughout the building and the services. The software allows the user to import their own images, videos, PowerPoints, etc easily, while storing it effectively in a database with a search function. Great starter software for churches looking to expand their visuals within their services.

Inconvénients

There are times previews (especially while importing PowerPoints, images or videos) only show a black screen. That is a minor inconvenience, but probably one of things that makes the typically user friendly software less effective.

MediaShout et ProPresenter

Price and ease of use.

Réponse de Softouch Development Traduire en français

Hi Trevor, thanks for the feedback! If you haven't already, I would recommend contacting us over in tech support about the blank previews issue. This is usually easy to correct by installing driver updates or making other minor tweaks to the system. If you have some time to work on it, please feel free to contact me at support@easyworship.com. Fred

Avery
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

If you are looking for a simple tool for worship, EasyWorship is what you need!

Publié le 02/01/2021

I worked for Fellowship of Christian Athletes, and EasyWorship is a tool that benefitted us greatly. We do multiple camps a year, and having that simple interface helps people young and old to be able to control how the program works.

Avantages

I've used EasyWorship after trying it one time for a service, and it's a go-to program for me on every worship set! One of the things I love about it is the interface. It lists all the songs you have on record, and you are able to create a new slideshow in case a song is missing. Because I tend to do non-mainstream worship songs from time to time, it's easy to create a quick slideshow right before church service, and it looks professional!

The ease of access for this program is phenomenal, and it allows you to be at ease during church services. I would recommend this to anyone who is interested in finding something different.

Inconvénients

Sometimes adding videos to a presentation would give me trouble, to points where the Audio would not work. Most times I would figure it out, but sometimes I wouldnt, and it would frustrate me a bit

Réponse de Softouch Development Traduire en français

Hi Avery, thanks for the feedback! If you run into any further trouble with creating presentations, please feel free to reach out to me and set up a remote session where I can take a look and help you out. You can contact me at support@easyworship.com or 1-918-250-1493. Fred

NDEREYIMANA
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great for lyrics and simple projections

Publié le 03/01/2021

Avantages

Well the first thing i noticed the first time to use it is that its very easy to use and its ability to to project from multiple screens,well honestly that was a goal.
Another great thing about easy worship is how easy it is to project song lyrics like for example in congregation or a church service when it comes to worship,it really give you the ability to control slides to slides whenever you want and how you want it.
Last thing is the ability to import videos from youtube much easier with easy worship which can be showing videos from youtube a great success through this software.

Inconvénients

Well it just seems outdated and harder compared to other softwares like pro presenter but still better than epic worship.
But anyways though the software has some difficulties,it is still on of the best easy softwares to use

Hi NDEREYIMANA,
Thanks for the feedback!

We are passionate here at EasyWorship about offering the best service and highest quality product we can for our customers while keeping it user friendly.

We have a very eager tech team here at EasyWorship who would be happy to help you with any issues you may be having with the software as well as an extensive library of training videos to help you learn how to take advantage of the software to it's fullest potential.

If you have any questions just give us a call at (918) 250-1493.

Rosymar
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

It is very useful, a tool for the super essential church, in each meeting it is needed and...

Publié le 29/05/2018

it is support in each service, meeting of the church, favors all the attendees, because they read and can sing the songs that are not known, new, and unknown. * When we project videos, it helps to make the talk more understandable and more understandable to all the visitors and assistants of the church.

Avantages

* It is very useful, in my case for the church * It serves as a support, I can use it as support material, because we project videos, the lyrics of the songs, announcements of activities. * Help to organize the information of all the letters of the songs and they are ordered alphabetically. * It serves as support material, it helps a lot to the assistants of the church, adults to read and to be able to sing the songs and the young people in their meeting to be more crestivos with the videos

Inconvénients

* In very few occasions the computer is slowed by so much information introduced in the program but it is only when it is saturated with videos at the same time, that several are used at the same time. * I have only used it in English, I have not been able to use it in Spanish, and sometimes I need to use it in that language. * The negative things that the program has are minimal, but I will only say that what affects me is when I have to use it on a less advanced computer, the machine slows down. that's it

Réponse de Softouch Development Traduire en français

Hi Rosymar, thank you for your feedback! I'm thrilled to see that our program has been so useful for your church. I did notice that you are having some trouble with utilizing Spanish language items in the program and wanted to let you know that you should be able to create Hymns and other items in Spanish without any issues. If you are having trouble with this, I would be more than happy to assist you with it. Please let me know if you would like to take a look - Fred, support@easyworship.com

Peter

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

"The best presentation software we have purchased, PERIOD!"

Publié le 16/12/2021

We are able to deliver a multimedia presentation to our congregation in a very professional manner but with absolute ease and precision. We are very satisfied with EasyWorship and what we have been able to accomplish for our Sunday Worship and weekly experiences.

Avantages

The product in overall brings honor to its name: VERY easy to use and quality of the presentations are consistently flawless. It has never glitched or "blow up" on me. software is pretty stable and quick overall system performance. I believe I will stay with EasyWorship for a long time! Amazing price for the results we are getting. THANK YOU!

Inconvénients

It does not have more bible versions and should include Spanish versions also. There are a lot of Hispanic congregations that will be able to use the software in the nation and other parts of the world as well.

Réponse de Softouch Development Traduire en français

Hi Peter, thanks for the feedback! If you're looking for a specific Bible for EasyWorship, please feel free to post a new request on our forum but I am happy to let you know that we do have several Spanish Bible translations available with EasyWorship as well as many other common languages. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Fred

Leroy
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Easy Worship 7 is well worth the upgrade from EW version 6

Publié le 22/12/2020

Easy Worship 6 did have problems with some video formats, and would randomly freeze when trying to play this next song during our service (or during testing before service), for example. The new version (v.7) has had not problems - and has made Live Streaming during the pandemic when we are 'online only' and only 3 people in the building stress free because we know our list of pre-recorded videos will play without hiccups.
This was our primary reason for the upgrade to v.7, but now having used EW7, I would not go back to the older version. I only have 5 months experience with EW6, and now about a month with EW7, but it has worked so well that I would not explore and learn new software from a competitor.

Avantages

Easy Worship 7 handles our pre-recorded service videos very well during the restrictions for online-only services during our current lock-down. Also nice is the new dark mode (easier on the eyes in a dark room), remote control options, integration of video feeds directly into Easy Worship. The handling of scripture, and songs in the Schedule is also easier, with better flow when mixing different songs or verses together into one schedule item.
Easy Worship 7 converts version 6 files into v7 easily. There are also easy backup and transfer between computers of song catalogue using USB Profile Transfer tool.

Inconvénients

Integration of the new version was very Easy. But while we are still learning the new features of EW Ver. 7, one item that is not apparently available is simultaneously sending the Live to a Projector, and the Alpha Channel through NDI simultaneously.

** Note: We have not yet evaluated this completely, and this statement could be incorrect.

We are looking to project simultaneously over VGA to our projector, and send a 'clean' transparent background NDI stream of the words for overlay on our Live Stream in OBS Studio, without having to use the Color Key in OBS to remove the background (which now always has to be solid colors, and still 'flickers' during slide transitions depending on the background color selected).

Réponse de Softouch Development Traduire en français

Hi Leroy, thanks for the feedback! I did want to let you know that dual projection is one of our most highly requested features and our development team is aware of the need for it. Our team will continue to encourage them to develop this feature until it is released. If you think of anything else that our team can do to improve the software or your experience, please let me know. Reach me at support@easyworship.com. Fred